[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 760
Thread images: 230

File: velvet_shell_map.jpg (307KB, 1919x775px) Image search: [Google]
velvet_shell_map.jpg
307KB, 1919x775px
The White Pearl edition

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this!)
http://pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
http://pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
http://r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
http://imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
New Map Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE1h-IMLefY
Upcoming Changes to Pro League
https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/5odf7q/year_two_of_rainbow_six_siege_competition/
Year 2 has been confirmed. New CTU's will be Spain, Hong Kong, Poland, and South Korea.
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
Patch 5.3 is live.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1547228-Patch-Notes-Update-5-3
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

Friendly Mission Successful: >>166332084
>>
First for post rank
>>
File: 465491646489164814.jpg (192KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
465491646489164814.jpg
192KB, 960x639px
1st for taking a pill in Ibiza
>>
File: 1471292011496.jpg (34KB, 544x733px) Image search: [Google]
1471292011496.jpg
34KB, 544x733px
xth for dead game
>>
File: uganda siege.jpg (285KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
uganda siege.jpg
285KB, 1280x960px
1st for zimbabwe
>>
File: writer.jpg (7KB, 154x200px) Image search: [Google]
writer.jpg
7KB, 154x200px
where the fook are the leaks
>>
>>166409081
nigga we know the op name, the map has a goddamned preview at the top of leddit and we know the defender

get with this shit
>>
>>166409000
xth for dead fuhrer and dead meme
>>
File: 46491548164547.jpg (361KB, 701x800px) Image search: [Google]
46491548164547.jpg
361KB, 701x800px
>>166409201

I NEED MORE

I NEED GUNS

I NEED THE ATTACKER
>>
>>166409201
what's the attacker name then faggot or what there abilities are? r what they even look like? release date? other improvements other than UI? shut the fuck up YEAH
>>
File: Santiago_Arnavisca.png (24KB, 145x215px) Image search: [Google]
Santiago_Arnavisca.png
24KB, 145x215px
I hope the male Spanish op is even in the same ballpark of cool as Santiago Arnavisca.

>Born in Malaga, Spain. Although the family's holdings were greatly reduced under Franco's rule, the Arnaviscas still control large tracts of farmland around Cordoba and the Guadalquivir river valley. The second youngest son in a family of eight, his eldest brother is a deputy in the Adalucian Parliament. Attended University of Seville, 1983-88. Joined the Guardia Civil upon graduation. Served as a brigade commander 1994-96 in the Western European Union (WEU) administration of Mostar in Bosnia where he was instrumental in rebuilding the local police force. In 1997 recruited by the Guardia Civil's counter-terrorism unit, the Unidad Especial de Intervencion (UEI) as part of their focus on the growing threat of terrorist action within the European Union by former citizens of Yugoslavia.

>Arnavisca has competed in shooting competitions since he was a child and is an expert marksman. He speaks English, German and Italian fluently, as well as his native Spanish, and can make himself understood in most other European languages. Despite his aristocratic bearing, he is more comfortable acting as a lieutenant and advisor than a team lead. Extremely tenacious in combat, he has a reputation for maintaining an air of calm detachment no matter how tense the situation.
>>
>>166406616
>NeoTokyo Edition When?

Early on back in the Black Ice days I used to spitball ideas for a future version of Siege, which would be somehow a more faster paced version of Siege

>Operators have their unique abilities, but along with kit modifiers that are shared between a few operators
>Different ops still also have different speeds, but sometimes even different healths (150 HP over 100) and may even have headshot resistance (IE Headshots is not an instant kill for x bullets, or simply HS doing torso damage on shield like ops)
>Operator kits range from Attackers cloaking when stationary / using drones, to being able to "Sonar Pulse" through walls (One time mark of enemies in room, on lengthy cooldown)
>Defender kits can range from being able to re-reinforce a blown out wall, even from a distance, sensor mines that mark attackers who pass through them, and automatic self revive on down (revives into prone position so no getting up animation)
>Operator gadgets can range from a grenade launcher that shoots a sensor grenade into a room which will continuously mark all enemies in it until it's destroyed, to a one way forcefield shield user (think montagne x3 that people behind can shoot through) - teleporting defender, an attacker that can deploy a 50 HP humanoid robot and control it, etc
>Neat grenades like the Sonic grenade (think Echo but the effect gets progressively worse the longer it's going off in the room until you destroy it or leave) and a Flashseeker, a rolling flashbang seeks out the nearest applicable target and detonates when in range

It's all over the place, and it's meant to be stupid. In no way is any of this supposed to balanced but the end goal would be to make information and marking far easier, Diversity between operators DRASTIC and playstyles insane
>>
File: ihavetogoback.jpg (58KB, 1006x481px) Image search: [Google]
ihavetogoback.jpg
58KB, 1006x481px
I NEED MORE MEMES LEAKBRO WAKE UP
>>
>>166409726
lol looks like my dad
>>
>>166410140
Maybe your dad was involved with RAINBOW Team in the late 90's/early 00's.
Ask him about Ding Chavez
>>
>>166409059
>air support gadget
>enemies are instantly marked the moment they leave the building/they get sniped if they stay out for over 5 seconds
please
>>
>>166410062
call the oncology
>>
>>166409059
STRYKER
Name:David Bisaso
Sex: Male
Ethnicity: African.
Birthplace:Kampala,Uganda
Height:5′12
Weight: 200lbs

Background:
David Bisaso was raised as a child soldier during the six year Ugandan Civil War.Later, he was served as an UPDF infantryman during the Second Congo War and he was POW.After the war,he participated the African Contingency Operations Training and Assistance program which improved his life,military skills,usage of advance technology and his english.Bisaso also partake in international operations against drug cartels in Russia,Columbia and Pakistan which made him the deadliest commando in all of Uganda.

Psychological Profile :
David likes to get things done early and quickly during operations because he wants to go dancing later on and go to the beach.He is also eccentric and well disciplined.

Training:
Child soldier as a heavy Machine Gunner
Uganda’s peoples Defence force,conscripted infantryman
Oliver Tambo School of leadership:Bachelor of Science,Technology and Language.
African Mission In Somalia (AMISOM) Intel Officer
INTERPOL (Serving three years)

Relevant Experience :
Ugandan Civil War
Second Congo War
War in Somalia
Operation Cut Tiger’s Balls
Operation Columbia’s Nacho’s

Notes:
He chopped the head of a powerful drug lord in Columbia
Destroying and Razing a drug factory in Kovrov.
Got 2nd place in freestyle dancing in a nightclub in Liverpool.

Loadout:
Primary: Custom made triple barrel MK-48 LMG ,Minigun, Tactical Double Barrel shotgun

Secondary: Barreta M9, Taser Gun

Special:
Airstrike - Bisaso calls a helicopter airstrike which provides fire support for his teamates. Attack chopper fires heavy machine guns to wipe out every defenders from the inside and the outside because choppers are very common in Uganda.Only used twice.
>>
>>166408475
HOW, though? my last game, for example, featured a hispanic child who did not speak english and played on a controller, a guy whose callouts (when i asked specifically for them, mind, after watching 4v5, 3v5, and 2v5 pop up on my screen all simultaneously) consisted of valuable information like "in the corner" (of which room? in which direction? which operator?), and someone who managed to queue for ranked while away from their computer, as evidenced by the auto-recruit selection, and being completely AFK the whole match

how do you carry that shit? what do you do but fucking pray?
>>
File: Hangar mk 2 zoom shuttle.jpg (350KB, 1198x750px) Image search: [Google]
Hangar mk 2 zoom shuttle.jpg
350KB, 1198x750px
>>166409743
Oh you have no idea how many ideas I have in my head. I've wanted a slower paced Neotokyo-art style shooter since a few years before Siege was even announced. Siege came out and influenced my opinions on a lot of the imagined mechanics I had, but the core has stayed focused on the same type of game.
>Teleporting defender
>Headshot resistance
>Sonar Pulse
>Standing still to cloak
Get out of my head
>>
waiting on the operator reveal
whether or not the abilities and guns are cool will basically push me off the fence on whether or not to get the season pass 2 I'm seriously considering it already because MUH KURWA
>>
>>166410627
You're playing a game in which you have the ability to pull off 1v5's in worst case scenarios

The trick is in getting good enough through the power of sheer anger that you can transcend and deal with shitty low rank situations like that, so that you're ready for the big boy leagues later where everybody has their shit together

Also, you could try playing with friends, or if you lack those, then just play ranked by yourself and add people that were moderately okay when you played with them. And/or join the Teamspeak and get a team there, although I don't advice you to queue up for Ranked with high rank people because you're just going to be extremely confused and bewildered when you come up against Platinums and Diamonds
>>
>>166409059
EXTERMINATOR

Name: Kuvubu Wilson
Sex: Male
Ethnicity:African
Birthplace: Wakaliga,Uganda
Height: 5′14
Weight: 160lbs

Background:
Born and raised in the slums of Wakaliga. Wilson was forcefully recruited by the UPDF during the wake of the second Congo war which distrupt his future of becoming a chemist.During his military service,Wilson presented his home made weapon,an eco friendly but-deadly toxic gas spraying weapon that works like a flamethrower and a pest spray which it was first saw in action in operation Iron Fist.His genuine chemist skills has made him giving the title : The Lord of all the plagues which caught the attention of Rainbow in 2014.

Psychological Profile :
Wilson is a pure genius,he spends his free time crafting medicine and toxic chemicals in his lab three times a day.He has an obsession with West Cost hip-hop,Disco and Pepsi.He is loud-mouthed,friendly, very socialible and he can sing like Stevie Wonder and Bono.

Training:
Conscript soldier,small experience in combat and weapons transfer.
Spend 2 years in École Militaire in Paris-Bachelor of Science and Mechanical engineering .
Masters Degree in Chemistry in Oxford University.

Relevant Experience:
Second Congo War
Operation Iron Fist
Operation Kangolorio

Notes:
Managed to wipe out every infected animal during the 2015Ebola outbreak in Liberia.
Watches Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris Films as a source of inspiration.
Gets third place in a freestyle dancing in a nightclub in Marsaille.
Spraying toxic chemicals to the Lord’s Resistance army who were trapped inside an abandoned classroom.
He wears an SAS gas mask

Loadout:
Primary weapons - AN-94,UZI-9mm

Secondary weapons - Glock 9MM, M1911

Special:
Plaguethrower MK2 - The upgraded version of his plaguethrower allows him to fire and unleash a cloud of toxic chemicals in a medium range.
>>
>>166409059
>>166410619
>>166411137
Stop.
>>
>>166411137
>>166410619
vek pls go
>>
File: CnhtRVsWYAEF2uf.jpg (56KB, 730x486px) Image search: [Google]
CnhtRVsWYAEF2uf.jpg
56KB, 730x486px
badger operator when?
yes it goes up stairs
>>
>>166409320
>>166409480
>>166410062
Calm down. This shit's coming in a few weeks anyway. The devs will probably start posting the DLC preview articles this week
>>
>>166410739
I want it to be a faster Siege, and a slower NeoTokyo. In Siege information is KEY, so Operators being able to discern as much information as possible quickly would be the main goal. Imagine being able to toss a quick sensor bot into a room and know, with great certainty, that room is empty.

Conversely having gadgets that make you entirely IMMUNE to it would ruin the game, so extra mobility and options would be key. Teleporting defender gets marked? Blinks into the next room and repositions. Or maybe an operator can put false sensor mines in room so that while you are not invisible to it, instead of 1 mark there are 4 in that room now and one of them is you (or maybe not, as you are on the floor above looking through the floor with whatever bullshit ability she has?)

Then when it comes down to raw shooting I'd love firefights to end less in just random headshots and more on consistent damage, but thats the trade off. You pick Ash, you have ZERO protection on your head. Headshot means game over on the first hit.
>>
>>166411585
Just one final point, imagine being able to roll your drone automatically? You can point at the entrance to a room, and the drone will roll it's ass in there and mark everything on it's own, without you having to find some dumb corner to hide in, pull out a cell phone, and hope Cav doesn't find you and rape your boipussi
>>
File: caviera tsun.jpg (262KB, 885x1003px) Image search: [Google]
caviera tsun.jpg
262KB, 885x1003px
>>166411705
>implying getting raped wasn't part of our plan
>>
>>166412172
It's Caveira, not Caviera, change your filename
>>
>>166412242
>never mispronounce or mispell caveira because of seu madruga will go on
BAAAAAA BAAANDERA DE PIIIIIII RAAAAA TAAAA? NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO NAO
>>
File: Cyberpunk Operator.jpg (665KB, 1119x1696px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberpunk Operator.jpg
665KB, 1119x1696px
>>166411585
Sounds like a completely different game desu
Also by increasing time to kill for anyone at all by giving headshot resist, you're automatically lowering the pace.

Faster intel gathering would definitely go towards the goal of a faster pace, but you also have to consider the less risk Attackers make to gather it the weaker defenders will be, and the less counterplay you'll have. Good mobility options for defenders would act as a good counter to easy intel, but you'd have to tune it just right so that intel isn't overall less valuable because of it. Making sure maps have fair amounts of chokes defenders would have to pass through in certain areas to make a flank (think bridge on Kanal or Drum on Skyscraper) would act as a way for attackers to anticipate flanks, and then you're in a better spot.

Also, consider this: one of the weakest parts of Overwatch is the hard counter design system. Hard counters reduce personal ability in fights and force team reliance, which isn't bad if you have a full team to play with, but it makes playing solo or just with a couple of friends much more difficult. The reason a lot of people here prefer Siege is because despite how important teamwork and communication is in it, everyone has the ability to win a round on their own. There's not enough damage resistance or mitigation in play to completely eliminate that possiblility

>>166413247
When we make our own game
>>
servers are kill for anyone else?
>>
>>166413769
down for me aswell
>>
Welp
time to go play old school Rainbow Six 3

jesus christ, Elite difficulty is no joke. plans gotta be airtight.
>>
File: riotgun.jpg (822KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
riotgun.jpg
822KB, 2592x1944px
What about a tear gas operator on offense?

I'm not really sure how to work it, but he should be able to like, deny rooms completely (both his team and the opposing one) by filling it with gas.
>>
suppressed OTs-03

y/n?
>>
>>166414836
why do we wear these fucking gasmasks that do nothin' Mr Thatcher, sir?

Tradition lad, tradition.
>>
>>166415084
Suppressor is a shit. Only 1 gun is allowed to be suppressed. Can you guess what it is?
>>
>>166414836
>deny rooms completely for an extended period of time, without being able to hide behind cover or go back in a few seconds like with a Fuze charge, or jump to other cover with Capitao, etc etc

Yeah that's not overpowered at all
>>
>>166415282

the ar33
>>
>>166414836
>>166415298

How about it just fucks up your screen and your operator starts coughing
>>
>>166415396
Nah
The only way adding Tear Gas would be balanced is if you could equip Gas Masks as a game mechanic to be immune to Tear Gas, like in other games. And that's not happening, considering some operators already have gas masks and they are functionally useless (except Smoke because reasons)
>>
S O O N

O

O

N

https://twitter.com/alexandre_remy/status/822952744361295873
>>
>>166415318
MP5SD because you ain't got a fuckin' choice. Should probably use the shotgun anyway
>>
So looking at those thigh pads on Mira in the teaser image has got me thinking she will have a nice butt.

Always thinking about the important things.
>>
>>166415504
be sure to check your filters Artyom
>>
>>166409320
Holy shit that guy is operator as fuck, what group?
Also, last thread lasted only 22 hours, they used to last for 2 days
>>Ded game
>>
File: 16461615615165151.jpg (31KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
16461615615165151.jpg
31KB, 460x460px
>>166415634

Always thinking about priorities
>>
>>166415715
we're also nearing a new dlc release so we finally have something to talk about instead of the usual /R6G/ complaints
>>
File: passes.png (393KB, 1149x667px) Image search: [Google]
passes.png
393KB, 1149x667px
do these prices look fair to you guys?
>>
>>166415547
>what is IQ's pistol
>>
>>166415831
Wheoever finishes that Complaints image by adding more and making it a Bingo card deserves 1,000,000 renown, which translate roughly to +10 internet cool guy points

>>166415901
A bit on the jewy side but not too much. I'd go if I lived in Canada
>>
>>166415715
>2 days
Even less than that lately. Three or four threads ago we had around 190 posters
>>
File: r6butts.jpg (422KB, 1314x752px) Image search: [Google]
r6butts.jpg
422KB, 1314x752px
>>166415634
Me too, my eyes were instantly drawn to her ass. I don't think she'll disappoint at all.
>>
>>166415901

Only 600 credits?

Id atleast expect an exclusive weapon camo or headgear
>>
>>166415901
depends on what you want from it really
>>
>>166415984
Forgot the Luison. I assume you meant Cav
>>
>>166416029
BRRTTTTTTT
>>
>>166416029
Hibana is looking thick there
>>
>>166416029

Is Rainbow 6 the infinity of video games?
>>
Defender Operator idea
Themed around eyes in the back of your head.

This operator wears special goggles/glasses that displays a a camera view in the corner of your screen(can toggle on and off with the gadget button) That way you can always "patrol" the cameras while holding an angle.

Great synergy with Valk obviously. I can't count the times I am in the objective room point defending and I am switching back and forth between two entrances cause the some of my teammates are roaming the the rest are covering other entrances.

What do you guys think? Not to overpowered, somewhat under powered unless you favor intel and can communicate with your team?
>>
>>166415901
its only 100 us bucks seeing how the canadian dollar is worth nothing
>>
>>166416085
>gonna pick off some electronics while they're busy, they won't even notice
>BANG BANG BANG BANG
>>
I wish they would make a shield operator that could charge at people with his shield, have a 5 second knockdown period with it
>>
>>166416226
pretty shit mate, no additional intel and eye strain waiting to happen as you watch a tiny corner of your screen, taking your eyes off the angle you were "holding" anyway"
>>
>>166416359
5 second is a long fucking time
>>
>>166416118

Anon you're mistaken there, that's the sound of an A-10's cannon.

The sound you were looking for is BRRRRRRAAAAAPPP
>>
>>166416359

So like Blitz from Ghost Recon online?
>>
>>166416041
well you get a charm if you pay for the 3 day / VIP pass
>>
>>166416462
I somewhat remember that game
>>166416413
time was just an example, idk how long it should be
>>
File: 1478999120631.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1478999120631.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>166416441
How do I still laugh at fart jokes, am I a child
>>
>>166415901
>exclusive charm
>exclusive hoodie
>priority access to velvet shell demo
Looks pretty fair to me pfam
>>
>>166416029
>IQ has the best ass
SUPERIOR GERMAN ENGINEERING
>>
>>166416041
seems to be 600 r6 credits per day
>>
>>166416029
>You now realize that Valkyrie has the exact same lower body model as Blackbeard does
>You now realize she quite literally has a Navy SEAL-tier set of cock and balls in there
>>
>>166416462
>>166416595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPIcxsk_e9I
>>
File: 1471950724608.jpg (17KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1471950724608.jpg
17KB, 212x212px
>>166414836
>offensive smoke that doesn't deal damage
Yeah, nope.
>>
>>166416724
it's the jeans playing tricks on your eyes
>>
>>166416029
>>166416724
Best butt is clearly Caveira, followed by Twitch, then IQ, then Frost
Ash is a no-ass
>>
>>166417001
now i remember
>>
>>166417113
ass doesn't matter.

tits are where it's at.
>>
File: 1484349101512.jpg (96KB, 940x723px) Image search: [Google]
1484349101512.jpg
96KB, 940x723px
>>166417324
>>
>>166417324
Underageb& Pls go.
>>
>>166417324
no, ass is all that matters, assless woman, no matter how big her tits are, will never be attractive
>>
>>166417324
You have objectively bad taste
I'll take a flatchested girl with a great butt anytime over big tits with no ass
>>
File: 1482361717547.gif (323KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482361717547.gif
323KB, 192x256px
>>166417324
Jokes aside I really don't understand the appeal of a woman's ass. The pussy's where it's at.
>>
>>166417632
it's the build, without an ass, no body type would look good
>>
File: Brazilian Stripper Siege.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian Stripper Siege.webm
3MB, 900x506px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6mAeipSTvs&ab_channel=Drifterisawesome
>>
>>166417324
You've crossed the line
Just when i thought /r6g/ couldn't get worse
>>
>>166417795

Every time I see a Caveira with that stupid looking hood/mask I get mad. I don't know why people buy it.
>>
>>166417324

/r6g/ has taken a turn for the worse
>>
File: 1483558588734.png (139KB, 620x799px) Image search: [Google]
1483558588734.png
139KB, 620x799px
>>166417412
>>166417416
>>166417446
>>166417574
>>166417894
>>166417978

here's your fat ass
>>
>>166418071
still better than a woman with a hank hill ass
>>
/r6g/ - Ass General
>>
>>166418153

Im okay with this title
>>
>>166417967
its part of the season pass
>>
File: boo hoo.png (627KB, 953x649px) Image search: [Google]
boo hoo.png
627KB, 953x649px
>>166418071
>boo hoo! Tits are superior to ass anyday. *brrrrrapp*
Tits are a joke.
>>
>>166418338

Yeah but it's awful, just buy one of the season hats, they look so much better than that one.
>>
File: 1483451251593.png (678KB, 604x841px) Image search: [Google]
1483451251593.png
678KB, 604x841px
>>166418153
people will come around to the right side eventually.
>>
>>166418383

DAS RITE
>>
File: 1473804157315.jpg (142KB, 1318x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1473804157315.jpg
142KB, 1318x1316px
Can we get back on topic please
This is starting to become /v/-tier derailing
>>
>>166418383
DAS RIGHT!
>>
File: jammed thermite.png (853KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
jammed thermite.png
853KB, 640x454px
>>166418471
>>
>>166416226
>>166416392
The basic concept is nice, let's refine a bit.
How about motion sensors that can be mounted on door/window frames instead?
Anytime an enemy operator passes through, the motion sensor gets highlighted through walls, and defenders hear a sound. Keep in mind you do not know who passed through it, or which way, but you will still have advance warning of any incoming flank.
>>
>>166418543
kek, nice
>>
>>166418543

This is new
>>
>>166418607
could work, I just want them to release more deployable gadget based operators so IQ can finally feel worth the pick
>>
>>166418689
>>166418698
that was posted the other day. it's obviously based on the king of the hill meme but I just noticed how it lines up with that other thermite shot
>>
https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport/status/823690999176331265
so can we expect a booster pack?
>>
>>166417324
t. seamus o'mullighan
>>
File: cocktail.gif (299KB, 924x524px) Image search: [Google]
cocktail.gif
299KB, 924x524px
testing
>>
File: 1478760087959.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478760087959.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>166419732

very nice
>>
File: 1480223050941.jpg (35KB, 659x531px) Image search: [Google]
1480223050941.jpg
35KB, 659x531px
>>166419732
>>
File: c1TBDT4.png (1MB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
c1TBDT4.png
1MB, 1080x800px
>>166419732
That was fast! I love it!
>>
File: C238OdiWgAA05BS.png (1MB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
C238OdiWgAA05BS.png
1MB, 1024x682px
>>
>>166420086
SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT SOILED IT
>>
File: valks.png (1MB, 1024x1367px) Image search: [Google]
valks.png
1MB, 1024x1367px
I want to be in possession of Valkyrie's clothing so I can smell it!
>>
>>166419732
So glad I didn't fuck up the gif
this one is for the anons who kept the general nice and the leak guy(s?)
>>
>>166420268
This is a textbook example of trying to force a meme and failing at it. Just give up.
>>
File: 1482544981168.jpg (64KB, 424x766px) Image search: [Google]
1482544981168.jpg
64KB, 424x766px
>>166420206
Can't soil perfection
>>
File: 1485127730854.png (2MB, 1890x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1485127730854.png
2MB, 1890x1400px
>>166420206
what do you mean?
>>
File: 627.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
627.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>166419732
>>
File: 1477359013460.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477359013460.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>166420775
Not again.
>>
>>166421014
>That left eye
>>
>>166419584
This ain't no card game, homeboy
>>
File: frosty.png (349KB, 408x462px) Image search: [Google]
frosty.png
349KB, 408x462px
>>166421014
why is Ubi's face department for this game so shit? This same engine gave us AssCreed Unity and the faces are great in that, when they aren't melting or disappearing entirely
>>
File: 1480219140886.jpg (8KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1480219140886.jpg
8KB, 222x227px
>>166421150
you know what I mean
>>
Requesting a drawfriend to draw Bandit in shorts at the pool.

Bonus points if he brought his car batteries with him and they're dangerously close to the pool, which causes everyone else to be slightly worried
>>
How about a drawfriend draw Blackbeard in bed with his two shields while Valkyrie peeks in the room disappointingly.
>>
>>166421724
We already have something very similar since forever
>>
>>166421810
>>166421724
and of course, the remix after his nerf
>>
>>166421983
I never get tired of sad BB
>>
>>166421152
Operator dont need to look good.
They only need to pew pew at the bad guys.
>>
How good is blackbeard /b/ros
>>
>>166422484

Hes alright you /a/utist
>>
>>166422510
No he's not you /c/unt
>>
oldie but goodie, never fails to make me laff

anyone have a link to the glaz steaks one someone made?
>>
>>166422510
He got nerfed?
>>
Ok how about a drawfriend make a pic of Bandit giving Jager a noogie.
>>
>>166422639
forgot the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkLUOuE_-5I&ab_channel=RizRaz
>>
File: 1410928408125.jpg (12KB, 190x331px) Image search: [Google]
1410928408125.jpg
12KB, 190x331px
>>166422639
>glaz steaks
>>
>>166422723
>one shield with 800hp
>nerfed to two shields with 150hp each
>nerfed again to 60hp each

He can still block two headshots, which is a pretty fucking huge deal. He's a solid attacker that wins gunfights and has access to breaching charges.
>>
>>166422914
I always got shot in the legs
>>
>>166415504
Smoke's mask has a special filtration system. His mask is hooked to it on his back.
>>
Why is the SMG-11 so fun
>inb4 ps4
>>
>>166423656
never forget
>>
>>166423656
>that waste of a smoke babe
>that waste of ammo at the end
Console players everyone.
>>
>>166422639
https://youtu.be/cLb08DaeR58
>>
>>166424003
yeah, like an 80% chance he would die instantly to that IQ if she had a mouse
>>
File: 123812311.gif (940KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
123812311.gif
940KB, 200x150px
>>166419732
NOICE
>>
>>166423656
>console
t. pc controller player
>>
>>166423656
Why are they just...standing there?
Doing nothing?
>>
>>166424146
thank you

>>166422825
>>
File: 1483395606149.png (197KB, 275x618px) Image search: [Google]
1483395606149.png
197KB, 275x618px
>>166423656
>>166424003
>reflex and laser
>impact grenades
>IQ standing still in smoke
Why release on console?
>>
>>166424559
t. Ash/Jager main
>>
Anyone here tried recording gameplay with your own voice as well?

I tried Shadowplay but having both in-game and voice audio in a single track is rather bad, as I'd like to be able to regulate how loud my voice can be heard compared to the game, instead of having it be something that I can only control while recording

I was gonna try using Shadowplay without voice audio and use Audacity to record voice separately and then put the audio tracks together, but I was curious how you guys do it or would advice to do it.

Do you use other recording software that isn't Shadowplay?
>>
>>166424559
what's wrong with impact grenades
>>
>>166425120

Smoke gas chamber strat with barbed wire
>>
>>166425120
you have a shotgun
>>
File: 1473400223341.jpg (65KB, 441x464px) Image search: [Google]
1473400223341.jpg
65KB, 441x464px
>trying to use BB's SR-25 with a suppressor and ACOG after the nerf
Can't dirty bird with this operator
>>
File: 1479046262402.jpg (320KB, 1909x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1479046262402.jpg
320KB, 1909x2160px
>>166417324
>he doesn't love both
>>
>>166425928
You'll get good with it, once you're a dirty bird you'll never want to clean your feathers again
>>
>>166408787
I wonder if the pool will have different mechanics, like making people move slower or drowning drones. Probably not.
>>
>>166427752
If kanal's water is any indication it wont do shit to.drones.
>>
>>166425928
>dmr without muzzle break
nigga
>>
>house, hostage, laundry room
>15 seconds into action
>Buck and Sledge pratically warped up to the hatch, busted it in and BTFO everyone
>kills hostage via frag
>>
>ubisoft is down
AHHHHHH WHATS GOING ON!!?
>>
File: 1484650892470.jpg (124KB, 726x677px) Image search: [Google]
1484650892470.jpg
124KB, 726x677px
>>166428934
>buy credits
>goes down
>>
>>166416029
i wanna get crushed by hibana's thighs
>>
File: 1288148308521.png (115KB, 301x276px) Image search: [Google]
1288148308521.png
115KB, 301x276px
>>166429219
>giving ubisoft more money
>>
>>166429617

if they add more uniforms I might just do it

Woodland for Blackbeard when

Black uniform for buck when
>>
>>166429617
>implying i've given ubisoft money before this
>not giving your money to russians who steal credit cards on g2a
>>
File: 1290136835166.png (3KB, 150x142px) Image search: [Google]
1290136835166.png
3KB, 150x142px
WHERE ARE THE OPERATOR LEAKS

LEAKBRO WHERE YOU AT
>>
File: 1478097677773.jpg (1MB, 3085x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1478097677773.jpg
1MB, 3085x1204px
>>166428437
Dirty Bird DMRs is a very set practice
Unfortunately with the nerfs to Blackbeard, the SR-25's recoil will visibly hold it up for a second after just one shot before resetting
>>
>>166429763
Go away. They're not needed anymore.
>>
>>166430418

Yeah there faggot spoilers can go ubisoft should be giving us better and more juicy info
>>
>servers are down

fuck is this meme
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yioG1OahexA

This is the reason the round dont end when attackers get dnbo in the objectice room.
>>
i am shit at the game
>>
>>166431236
that's two of us lad
>>
File: 1463869146542.png (104KB, 234x240px) Image search: [Google]
1463869146542.png
104KB, 234x240px
>>166431232
>console
yawn

Also, don't shill your youtube. Poor taste
>>
>>166431542
I just want to share a funny moment. I cant help that I cant webm since I play on ps4.
>>
>>166431542
The only acceptable console video I've ever watched to date is the one where Kapkan saves his waifu, and that's only because it gives me nice feels.
>>
File: 1438377817105.gif (2MB, 371x331px) Image search: [Google]
1438377817105.gif
2MB, 371x331px
>>166431232
>ALL CAPSLOCK
>WOW INTENSE GONE WRONG XDDD
>MUST WATCH TILL THE END
kill yourself
really, just kill yourself
>>
File: 1459812443317.gif (152KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1459812443317.gif
152KB, 500x516px
>>166408787
Just curious, quick survey for /r6g/

https://www.strawpoll.me/12184163

I want to see how the general is divided up
>>
>>166432042
I don't.
No dosh.
>>
>>166431706
There's another guy on ps4 who does Webms
>>
>>166432385
How does he do it?
Cause I dont care about the views or the channel. Its just the most convenient way to post.
>>
>>166430418
>I am a proud cuckold who wishes to have information withheld from me until daddy Ubisoft decides it's time for me to learn about new toys

whatever you say
>>
https://youtu.be/g4iezJnLMsw?t=10m59s

Did I find Glazs waifu?
>>
>>166432906
This looks incredibly gay
>>
File: 1465919247434.jpg (1MB, 2051x2101px) Image search: [Google]
1465919247434.jpg
1MB, 2051x2101px
>>166432906
>dubs
>>
>>166432906

Glaz is defiantly a russian weeb
>>
Leaked Polish operator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eoALvIsEw
>>
>>166433260

The ACOG nerf we need
>>
File: 140481028512.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
140481028512.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>166432586
The """leakbros""" are doing the same thing by withholding information. It's even worse since people here are literally on their knees like a cuck begging for them to leak something. What do they get? Just little teases here and there.
>>
>>166433260
RIP bartek
>>
>>166409059
>Vek
>>
Castle should get a Hi-point and Crown headgear
>>
How does on properly castle? I try to put his walls down like half way through the game, but then i run into the problem of not knowing where exactly i should place them
>>
File: chosen_one.jpg (23KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
chosen_one.jpg
23KB, 600x342px
>>166433793
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, LEAKBRO

IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY UBISOFT'S NDA'S, NOT ABIDE BY THEM

BRING INFO TO /R6G/

NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS
>>
File: 6464845488716461.jpg (178KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6464845488716461.jpg
178KB, 1132x1600px
>>166433793

YOU WILL DIE BY SUMMARY EXECUTION IF YOU DO NOT WITHHOLD THE INFORMATION FOR VELVET SHELL HERETIC
>>
>>166434290
Your best bets are
1) Watching pro matches where Castle is picked and learning from them
2) By slowly learning through experience and gamesense where it's a good idea to place them, where it's a meh idea to place them, and where you'd be doing the enemy a favor if you placed them
>>
File: 54981566451541.jpg (62KB, 481x618px) Image search: [Google]
54981566451541.jpg
62KB, 481x618px
>>166433793

Come on in STALKER have a little chat about this velvet shell
>>
>>166425335
the fmg is pretty nice desu. A laser bullet hose
>>
File: 1459061862719.png (573KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
1459061862719.png
573KB, 621x672px
>haven't played in a while
>decide I want to play
>servers are down
>can't even play Terrorist Hunt as a loner

Ubisoft doesn't deserve my money
>>
>>166434828
Can't you play THunt in Offline mode?
If not, that's really stupid
>>
>>166432552
I upload them to youtube, download, and turn them to webms. It's a pain in the ass.
>>
File: 6461548149649151.jpg (399KB, 1160x653px) Image search: [Google]
6461548149649151.jpg
399KB, 1160x653px
>>166433793

TALK!
>>
>>166434943
Nope. You can only do the situations and the custom game, which is just you and no options to have bots.
>>
>>166431706
>>166432385
>>166432552
>>166434946
>Consoles can't into webm's directly without a lot of hassle
how can they EVEN recover
>>
>>166435070
>"oh god dont look at my boner"
>>
File: 544645441154891541.jpg (79KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
544645441154891541.jpg
79KB, 708x708px
>>166435070

So did this start Glaz X Caveria?
>>
Seems like the servers are up again
>>
>>166435343
yup
>>
File: 18.png (75KB, 937x466px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
75KB, 937x466px
>>166435343
>tfw glaz is getting bullied by someone younger than him
>>
File: 66198915191541.jpg (40KB, 784x522px) Image search: [Google]
66198915191541.jpg
40KB, 784x522px
>>166435343

Whats not to love about a Russian sniper artist and a sociopathic Brazilian chick
>>
>>166435343
Hat or shorts is a tough choice indeed.
>>
>>166435356
Must be on their way up. I still can't connect right now though. Keeps dropping me when I get in.
>>
>>166434461
alright thanks
>>
File: 546454945464141.jpg (71KB, 885x885px) Image search: [Google]
546454945464141.jpg
71KB, 885x885px
>>166435343

Siege has the purest ships
>>
What buttons do you use for push to talk? I need one for discord and for R6Sg but this game has so many fucking buttons I can only find one free one.
>>
>>166435147
>he has to download a recorder while running 2 programs at once

L I T E R A L L Y S H A K I N G
>>
>>166435834
i have two buttons on either side of my mouse where the thumb goes since its an ambi mouse
i put the talk button on the bottom button and the melee on the top, works perfectly
mouse is a zowie fk1 for reference
>>
Servers down?
>>
>>166435972
I used to have a logitech gaming mouse, one of the older ones always recommended by /g/, but that thing broke in like 6 months despite being "reliable." Replaced it and it broke again in another 6 months so now I just use one of the cheapo microsoft mice.
>>
>>166435834
My buttons:

Upper left side button on mouse = Gadget
Lower left side button on mouse = /r6g/ teamspeak
Caps Lock = in-game VOIP
Middle mouse = change fire mode (not often used)

Rest are default I think
>>
File: 4974541845184.png (249KB, 428x660px) Image search: [Google]
4974541845184.png
249KB, 428x660px
>>166435752

>tfw speak slav with team mates
>Look out a Beartrap trap is behind that shield
>Teammate dies to the shield kapkan trap
>WTF YOU SAID BEARTRAP
Kapkan=Beartrap
>>
>>166435992
Seems like it. I managed to get into r6 but it's still offline once I got in.
>>
>>166436085
yeah i used to have a lenovo mouse that came with a prebuilt pc i bought before making my own
shit ran for like 3 years, i put it through the works
mmb stopped working on it and i broke it trying to fix it so i got the zowie
i wouldnt trust /g/ on certain shit since they rate their favorite things as the best instead of being truthful but they were sort of right about this mouse it runs great
just gotta read the reviews and take /g/ with a grain of salt
>>
File: 1412021725424.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1412021725424.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>166436149

>Look out a beartrap trap
>>
>>166435834
For starters, I'd suggest switching All Talk off of "T". You don't need to talk to the enemy that often.
>>
>>166436149
>kapkan is a bear
>tfw gay kapkan art
>>
>>166436149

BEAR

FORCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM
>>
>>166436203

Thanks, guess no siege for me today
>>
File: 1464659239831.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1464659239831.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>166434335
>>
>>166434335
i don't blame them.

y'all are acting like a bunch of ungrateful faggots at this point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH4xwM7sIM4

Rangers when?
>>
>>166436265
If I remember right it was a logitech G-something. All silver and dented looking with a fuckoff logitech symbol where my hand rested that I had to clean twice a week.

If it wasn't for the extra buttons I wouldn't have any want for a gaming mouse because I don't play any comp. So expensive for a good one too.
>>
File: 1479357310999.png (420KB, 1305x5700px) Image search: [Google]
1479357310999.png
420KB, 1305x5700px
>>166436736
>Rangers
>>
>>166436736
F A L L O U T N E W V E G A S H E A D G E A R
>>
>>166436325
How else am I meant to shit talk pubs though?
>>
File: 671586791.jpg (9KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
671586791.jpg
9KB, 238x211px
>>166436736

>but what about special forces
>FUCK SPECIAL FORCES

everytime
>>
>>166436767
oh shit that dented mouse shit?
yeah i was thinking about that one but it just looked too weird for me, guess it was a good thing i didnt get it
id recommend the fk1 or 2 if you still need one. feels great and looks super simple too
>>
i cant log in wtf i hate ubisoft now
>>
File: 1437705041234.png (63KB, 526x373px) Image search: [Google]
1437705041234.png
63KB, 526x373px
>>166436736
>pick your vagina off the ground
>quick frame of a french man is shown
>>
>>166411137
>Height: 5'14
>>
File: 1480300886082.png (126KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1480300886082.png
126KB, 500x510px
>>166432042
Hello, friendly reminder to keep voting so we can get as accurate a picture as possible
Thank you and have a nice evening

>>
File: 600px-TERMSE_SIDEA-24.jpg (33KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
600px-TERMSE_SIDEA-24.jpg
33KB, 600x326px
>>166411137
>UZI-9mm
>>
I figured this would be the right place to ask, what's up with the fake gun names in video games lately?

I swear every game these days uses made up names, why?
>>
>>166437641

Gun companies are jews
>>
>>166435603
Those are boxers m8.
>>
File: 1438608860967.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1438608860967.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>166436963
>First day off in two weeks
>Wake up early as fuck
>Get everything I need done for the day
>Make a nice big lunch
>Watch some comp videos to settle me in
>Prepare for 12 hours straight of rainbow 6
>Can't log in
>>
>>166437641
its not really a new thing, this stuffs been around for a long time
>>166437692
is right, its very expensive to use the official name of a gun in a game so many just make up a name or use the nickname of a gun
>>
>>166437641
licensing
>>
>>166437641
gun companies are like any other product. if you want the name brand product in the game, you gotta pay the gun company.
>>
File: request.jpg (253KB, 1318x1098px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
253KB, 1318x1098px
>>166421538
Dunno if this is what you wanted, and I'm guessing the map so sorry that it looks like shit.
>>
Newfag here, is there a ps4 group in here? Got the game a while back but I'm not very good at it, figured I'd try and group up with some people here if anyone has it on ps4.
>>
>>166437734
I logged in with no problem, is there specific servers that are down or something?
>>
>>166437905
RADICAL
A
D
I
C
A
L

I love it. Thank you so much based drawfriend.
>>
>>166437721
Toe may toe toe mah toe
Glad doesn't wear shorts to the op, we all know this, I thought shorts fit better in the sentence is all.
>>
>>166437796
So Ubisoft actually paid to hk, sig, colt and all those dudes for the gun names?
>>
>>166437916
Have you managed to get into multiplayer in r6 though? I'm logged in but I can't connect once I'm in game.
>>
File: 546484161816464141.jpg (79KB, 440x441px) Image search: [Google]
546484161816464141.jpg
79KB, 440x441px
>>166437905
>>
File: did somebody say shitposting.jpg (79KB, 606x403px) Image search: [Google]
did somebody say shitposting.jpg
79KB, 606x403px
>>166437905
this is some high quality shit my man
great job
>>
>>166437913
Gee, if only there was a section of the OP post explicitly stating this sort of information.
>>
>>166437964
i guess. that or they used a similar name but changed the spelling. made a 1 a capital I or something, i dunno.
>>
>>166437905
whoa pretty cool drawing bro, gonna upload to reddit now :)
>>
File: 1485196669086.jpg (111KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1485196669086.jpg
111KB, 1080x1349px
>>166437962
Bloody autocorrect
"Glaz* doesn't..."
>>
>>166437905
Holy shit Bandit looks badass here
well done anon, it's great
>>
>>166437905
noice, would put it as a wallpaper but that would be pretty gay
>>
>>166437913
Add me riukanojutsu
Im done for the night but ill prolly be on tomorow.
>>
File: bandit.jpg (120KB, 1279x544px) Image search: [Google]
bandit.jpg
120KB, 1279x544px
>>166438190
>He's not gay for Dominic
point at him and laugh
>>
>>166437962
But it's underwear.
>>
File: 1473537590528.jpg (197KB, 1151x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1473537590528.jpg
197KB, 1151x1151px
>>166437905
those nipples look familiar. did you do this one too by any chance?
>>
>>166437913
the group is pretty dead.

Add me Josedag19 I'm from southamerica so my ping on eus tends to be 200-300 I'm an okay player, mostly fuck around in casual tho.
>>
>>166438374
>I recognize that gay blowjob
>>
>>166438367
>ywn get an unmasked bandit with pic related as a headgear.
it hurts, can you picture that mug with a bandana around his forehead and some shades.
>>
File: supreme terror fit.jpg (383KB, 1440x2160px) Image search: [Google]
supreme terror fit.jpg
383KB, 1440x2160px
>>166438371
Well if you want to get technical, yeah.
>>
File: 1484707560640.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484707560640.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>166437905
Top quality stuff
>>
>>166438374
Nope, that art has softer lines, meanwhile I just made a bunch of messed up lines and used reference hoping it would look like a body. Fuck I forgot the body hair.
>>
>>166437964
You can use a military designations of a product free of charge. For example, we have the "P12" instead of the "USP"

Also, many companies have realized the benefits of free publicity, and of getting young people interested in their products, so will let their product names be used free of charge.
>>
>>166438647
How is it a hard choice between exposing your head and your benis?
>Dyed hair
Gross
>>
File: 1484440667152.png (454KB, 500x767px) Image search: [Google]
1484440667152.png
454KB, 500x767px
>>166438791
aw shoot. guess my nipple recognition isn't what it once was. thanks though.
>>
so the 4 red crow universal skins are going away but the other red crow stuff is staying yeah?
>>
File: swat4.jpg (448KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swat4.jpg
448KB, 1920x1080px
>>166437641
>>166437796
>>166437964
>>166438801
I remember the worst offender of this sort of stuff was SWAT 4, at least that I had seen.
>>
File: fa_tries_terrorwave.jpg (178KB, 1350x899px) Image search: [Google]
fa_tries_terrorwave.jpg
178KB, 1350x899px
>>166438807
Maybe glaz is balding...That might be more embarrassing to him than showing off his Russian redwood.
>>
>>166439165
i don't like the term "offenders" here though, makes it sound like they did something wrong. paying for that sorta stuff is just additional cost that makes a budget even more expensive for nothing but name recognition, its not going to change the gameplay significantly at all.
>>
>>166438801
being honest, I've never been the /k/ guy, I've shooted a shotgun and even tho it was a blast I never really got into it. However thanks to r6s I started reading about guns and lurking /k/. I'm planning to buy guns if I ever move to a country with more loosened gun laws.
>>
>>166439316
I guess you're right, I should've said 'a blatant example of saving costs'
Which isn't a bad thing like you said

Funnily enough, like some anon said above, I guess Colt and Benelli did let them have their names for free, as they are indeed included

Also, aren't gun manufacturers technically allowed to sue devs that copy their weapon designs but just avoid calling them by their name brand, because they used their likeness? Or is that the grey area/legal loop that they use to get away with it?
>>
>>166439316
It's really gay when they make the guns look absolutely retarded like in MGSV cause of jewish manufacturers.
>>
>>166439539
>However thanks to r6s I started reading about guns and lurking /k/. I'm planning to buy guns if I ever move to a country with more loosened gun laws.

Kek, same boat here. From hanging out with you folks and curiously dipping into /k/ from time to time I went from a pro-gun-control stance to a way more liberal approach to it (although I think strict background checks are still a sane idea)

I guess /r6g/ really is a magical place.
>>
>>166437905
>art from an unreleased map

truly the greatest drawfags visit this general
>>
>>166439539
I shot a few guns at a range in my country a short while ago, it was an absolute blast. Where I live, gun laws are incredibly restrictive while ammunition and firearms are heavily taxed.
When I finish my degree I want to move to the states, I want to become freedom.
>>
>>166439861
>>166439539
so how long 'till the school/workplace shooting?
>>
File: 1485140152550.png (2KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
1485140152550.png
2KB, 420x280px
>>166440016
>>166439539
>>
>>166440021
>>166440147
Well, there actually was a school shooting a week ago or so, in the country where I live. Was a big shocker over the news.

It was Mexico.

They have strict as fuck gun control laws here.
So, I would argue this place is the ultimate counter to pro-gun-control talking points
>>
File: 164918451791645.png (12KB, 190x165px) Image search: [Google]
164918451791645.png
12KB, 190x165px
>>166440016

This just touches my heart
>>
>>166438391
>>166438234
I'm absolute shit at it so don't expect much, last time I played I was in copper 1 and my kd was .21 I believe. Haven't been ranked for this season though
>>
>>166440021
it hasn't happened in my country and I don't intend to be the first because thankfully I have people that love me and also have you guys <3 no homo
>>
File: 1479087351651.jpg (14KB, 278x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479087351651.jpg
14KB, 278x225px
>>166440346
>no homo
yes homo
just unzip your pants already
>>
File: 1473688634875.jpg (187KB, 885x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1473688634875.jpg
187KB, 885x1181px
>>166440346
love ya too bro

no homo of course.
>>
>>166440191
>>
>>166440006
I wonder what it is about /r6g/ that we seem to have such based drawfriends
>>
File: 1473376372598.jpg (31KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
1473376372598.jpg
31KB, 620x372px
>>166440661
>inb4 he builds an alternative wall to go along with his alternative facts
:^)
>>
>>166440661
nice facebook filename bro
>>
File: 1447985040869.jpg (712KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447985040869.jpg
712KB, 1920x1080px
>>166440191
> in a country that is notorious for having a corrupt government and being run by cartels
> somebody managed to get something illegally

honestly the only thing that's shocking is that you have internet and are posting on 4chan instead of being out decapitating don juan or whatever.

> in b4 he got the gun legally
>>
File: 64615491549154551.jpg (71KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
64615491549154551.jpg
71KB, 620x320px
Would anyone here want me to take a giant huff of a vape pen and scream

TOXIC BABES IN POSITION

At the hewillnotdivideus cam tonight?

\
>>
File: 1483266064161.png (529KB, 497x441px) Image search: [Google]
1483266064161.png
529KB, 497x441px
>>166441171
i mean , you have a chance to do something, an opportunity that i don't and wish i had. so i would say yes.
>>
File: 54645814651541.jpg (230KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
54645814651541.jpg
230KB, 1280x848px
>>166441171

No fucking balls
>>
>>166441160
>>166440191
ironically the gun was legal
>>
>>166441171
anon i think you already know the answer

GO
>>
>>166441171
Literally what the fuck are you talking about
Keep your memes to yourself

>>166441160
The kid got the gun illegally of course, they're dirt cheap on the black market, and expensive and difficult as fuck to get legally. In fact, many rich people prefer to hire bodyguards instead of getting their firearms and firearms permits/license, because it's cheaper to hire someone that already has that + training than going through it yourself

Shit's nuts
>>
>>166441325
>>166441317
>he got the gun legally
source?
>>
File: 1484543678730.jpg (42KB, 750x632px) Image search: [Google]
1484543678730.jpg
42KB, 750x632px
>>166440346
physix ama when?
>>
>>166441319

Im going right now I live in Queens and just found out its in the borough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tidVWMJxK7s

When you hear Bosnian music im near
>>
File: nope.jpg (23KB, 702x155px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
23KB, 702x155px
>>166441426
That ain't me, boyo
>>
>>166441568
it was meant for >>166440191
my bad
>>
>>166441526
Bro it's pouring here, it's gonna pour tomorrow too, I live in Queens but I'm too damn lazy to go and watch this
You go brave man, you go
>>
quick guys, Drawfag here, I need something to doodle to help me shake off more rust (it's a perpetual process)

Ideas?

Try to keep the maymays tame please
>>
>>166441896

Could you draw Blackbeard and Buck arguing over their beards?
>>
File: 1475162974328.jpg (330KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475162974328.jpg
330KB, 800x600px
>>166440191
so hows life like in mexico? would you consider it fairly normal? anything that you think is normal that other people from other countries might not?

if you don't want to answer it's fine. i'm just curious about how life is for other people in other countries. always found it neat/fascinating.
>>
>>166441419
>State security spokesman Aldo Fasci said the boy's classmates didn't believe him and apparently did not report it.

>"He didn't tell them he was going to shoot it," Fasci said, adding that no action is planned against the classmates for not reporting his comments.

>Fasci said the gun belonged to the shooter's father. He said the boy appeared to handle the pistol with some expertise because he and his father were avid hunters.

>"He was a fan of hunting, and that is why he was skilled in handling guns," he said.

>A surveillance-camera video of the shooting that was leaked and posted on social media sites showed the boy squeezing off shots in quick succession with apparently good aim. One shot the boy missed is the first shot to his own head. He reloaded the gun and then succeeded in shooting himself in the head.
>>
>>166441953
we have a winner
>>
File: c35.jpg (41KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
c35.jpg
41KB, 600x636px
>>166441896
if you got some time later, maybe an operator tearing off their pants (don't care who).
>>
>>166442058
Either babes or drugs. Time will tell
>>
>>166442058

Hey look its opera tote anon
>>
File: pants.jpg (7KB, 125x141px) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
7KB, 125x141px
>>166442058
>>166442142

thanks mate
>>
>>166441419
His father was a hunter, he took the gun from him

http://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/2017/01/20/1141054
http://sipse.com/mexico/aficionado-caceria-agresor-colegio-americano-monterrey-nuevo-leon-239275.html
>>
File: 1484156637369.jpg (21KB, 318x322px) Image search: [Google]
1484156637369.jpg
21KB, 318x322px
>>166442164
i just want an operator tearing off their pants. is that too much to ask?
>>
File: 1485129172612.png (564KB, 596x791px) Image search: [Google]
1485129172612.png
564KB, 596x791px
>>166441325
>>166441419
>>166442270
>>166441961
doesn't really matter. the wall's being made for a reason.
>>
File: IMG_20170124_010022.jpg (2MB, 2145x3239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170124_010022.jpg
2MB, 2145x3239px
>>166441526
BRO
I HERE THE WIND, IT SOUNDS LIKE 8 NIGGAS WITH LEAF BLOWERS
IF YOU'RE STILL HERE, GODSPEED
Pic related it my fucking window
>>
>ranked plat 3 hostage
>3 teammates have grenades

This round won't end well.
>>
>>166442475
I'll correct myself
Hear*
But deadass, 8 nigga with wind blowers is accurate
>>
>>166441954
Day to day life is fairly normal, at least in the capital
Mileage may vary depending on where you live in the country, I also lived to the north where the Sinaloa cartel has influence. Most of my time there was fairly normal as well, but occasionally you heard stories about narcos, or maybe even shootouts, or even met people that were related to them.

Politics are fucked and rotten from the inside, so most mexicans I've talked to have a general sense of hopelessness for the future of their country - you can't really fix a system that's being sucked dry from corruption and taken advantage of this much by its leaders from the inside

Just take the fuel crisis that's going on right now - this could have all been very very different if Mexico actually took advantage of its oil reserves and was self sufficient, selling its surplus in the global market - but as it stands right now it sells the crude oil to the US, and buys it refined for three times the price. And this is only because this system benefits the guys that signed those deals in the first place, but no one else in the country. Shit like that.

Overall it's a really nice country though, I've enjoyed my time here. I guess it's easier to point out the bad things, but there's also plenty of good.
>>
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/288565/Game_Design_Deep_Dive_Dynamic_audio_in_destructible_levels_in_Rainbow_Six_Siege.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GamasutraNews+(Gamasutra+News)

We almost got >letensionmusic during whole rounds.
>>
>>166443095
Holy fuck I'm glad we didn't
Overtime tension music is all the tension music we need
>>
File: 1481654640115.jpg (151KB, 574x471px) Image search: [Google]
1481654640115.jpg
151KB, 574x471px
>>166442735
hey thanks man. always nice to see other peoples perspective on things, especially those who live in other countries.

hope things stay good for you, and if they aren't i hope they get better.
>>
>>166440191
Teen had the element of surprise, only managed to injure 4, then killed himself.

So, he plays Ranked?
>>
>>166441961
>>166442270
thanks guys, good to know
>>
File: a42.png (432KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
a42.png
432KB, 600x599px
> beaners?
> in MY /r6g/?
> it's more common than you think.
>>
File: 1444370711577.gif (2MB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1444370711577.gif
2MB, 189x189px
>>166409201
>and we know the defender
Oh shit where the link at
Dont see it in the OP
>>
>>166443259
he tried to kill himself, missed, tried to kill himself again, and found the pistol was empty
his classmates watched terrified and in shock how he reached for another mag from his backpack, reloaded the pistol, and pulled the trigger to his head - but still not outright dying, left in critical vegetative state, then died

>>166443463
it's been heavily speculated that it's Mira, the lady from the Tachanka patch notes
>>
>>166443518
>it's been heavily speculated that it's Mira, the lady from the Tachanka patch notes
Oh I thought the gadget had been revealed
>>
>>166443460
Don't you want some tacos, Mr. Moonman?
>>
File: 4chan visitors.png (23KB, 349x587px) Image search: [Google]
4chan visitors.png
23KB, 349x587px
>>166443460
and this doesn't even take into account all the Mexicans living in the US
>>
>>166443460
>>
>>166443849
Why is your gamma/brightness so high jesus christ
looks incredibly washed out
>>
>>166443912
I have a really crappy monitor so have to turn up brightness to even see shit
>>
File: moonman.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>166443716
exactly, got a problem we need solving

>>166443628
hell no, i'll have a burger made with 100% pure american beef made in an all white mcdonalds.
>>
File: p035v5p8.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p035v5p8.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
>>166444051
Ok, have it your way Mr. Lunaman
>>
File: 1484431768624.jpg (59KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484431768624.jpg
59KB, 800x480px
>>166444051
> face gets orange light cast on it as it moves closer to neon sign.

racism be damned that's a high quality gif.
>>
>>166444223
fuck that looks good
>>
File: 1482410737929.jpg (76KB, 749x729px) Image search: [Google]
1482410737929.jpg
76KB, 749x729px
>Doing great last night
>Get good sleep
>Played for 3 hours and racked up like 5 kills total so far today
>>
File: votes.jpg (47KB, 676x456px) Image search: [Google]
votes.jpg
47KB, 676x456px
Well, few people voted but at least it gives a general idea
I guess we're mostly PC then, as I expected

By all means though keep voting if you haven't yet, to get a better percentage

>>
File: moon.jpg (137KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
137KB, 1191x670px
>>166444223
typical beaners, can understand english.

>>166444374
> eating unamerican immigrant trash food

once we cleaned out the beaners, niggers and asians, you're next on the list.
>>
>>166444509
Needs to be more options for PC controller and console KB&M
>>
File: screenshot 056.jpg (216KB, 1920x789px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot 056.jpg
216KB, 1920x789px
The exterior looks pretty nice.
>>
>>166442475
>new york
>>
>>166444575
No, I just wanted to ask platform of choice, nothing else
>>
>>166444616
But no one cares about that.
>>
File: man in the moon.jpg (80KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
man in the moon.jpg
80KB, 1000x800px
>>166444583
gotta go and save the americans trapped in that spanish shithole.

i am the new attacker. i do 50% more damage to operators of a minority
>>
>>166444509
>4 poor lonely fucks on Xbone

I'm sorry, guys.
>>
>>166444669
I do, clearly, since I made a strawpoll about it
>>
>its a entire team picks 1 armor operators so I have to pick Rook game
>they proceed to all die off the bat outside the objective anyway
>>
>>166444827
>I have to pick Rook
wrong
You don't have to pick Rook, specially if you're on PC
>>
>>166437978
yeah I've been playing for a while. some problems getting in but I did it
>>
>>166444590
Okay, I spelled hear wrong, suck my dick
Niggas really trying to go out there in this shit, the winds loud as fuck
I watched a tree get picked apart today, fucking maintenance had to come and start getting rid of the branches cause they were everywhere
Like, I like this game but I ain't trying fuck around and get killed by the wind, I ain't no faggot
>>
>be plat 3
>looking for game
>get put in 1-3 game for some reason
>proceed to get deranked to lose about 60 points and get deranked

Thanks Ubisoft. I really appreciate all the time it takes to grind out rank in this game then just have it taken away on a game that's heavily one sided on match fucking point.
>>
File: 3048.png (81KB, 374x327px) Image search: [Google]
3048.png
81KB, 374x327px
>>166444687
>spaniards
>minority
>>
>>166445226
>taking a /pol/ meme character seriously
Wow stop replying anytime
>>
>>166445220
>tfw only won 3 games in ranked
>went from silver 4 to bronze 1
>>
>>166445226
Worse Anon.
Spaniards in Spain.
>>
>>166445289
i thought he was from a mcdonalds commercial
>>
>>166445372
he was, but he got turned into ebin raciss cartoon
>>
>>166437905
Sheeeeeeit
>>
File: KY5CQEm.jpg (43KB, 603x797px) Image search: [Google]
KY5CQEm.jpg
43KB, 603x797px
>>166445426
Like pepe
>>
>>166443460

I'm a kebab

Don't worry moon man I agree with the Jew killing lyrics
>>
Is /pol/ the new furry posting?
>>
File: FKN9vWp.jpg (51KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
FKN9vWp.jpg
51KB, 480x640px
>>166446320
Nigga that shithappened once. Its more likely the new vekposting.
>>
>>166446320
No, your opinions just mean you're just in the minority now you smug pseudo intellectual fuck.
>>
File: Fuckheads.png (673KB, 1501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckheads.png
673KB, 1501x1000px
Get your late night hot OC here!
Fresh out of the oven!
>>
>>166416903
I fucked loved this game.
>>
>>166447947
Jesus you're amazing. Dude I hope you're around in August cause I'm gonna want some Polak OC. Seeing that shit would make my month.

Keep up the good fucking work.
>>
>>166447947
looks great drawfriend! Buck x Blackbeard fanfic when?
>>
>>166409059
>capitao and smoke
>>
File: 256798669346.png (802KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
256798669346.png
802KB, 800x900px
>>166448050
Thanks buddy.
And man if the Poles get their meme headgear I'll draw the fuck out of them for sure

>>166448146
If someone writes it i'd definitely draw a joke book cover for it.
>>
>>166415715
That's obviously Blackbeard, can't you tell?
>>
File: fuck me.png (678KB, 1501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.png
678KB, 1501x1000px
Forgot to add a watermark.Try to only save this one to the galleries if it can be helped, I don't want it ending up in the wrong places. Sorey.
>>
alright i promised i was going to do it, i got 3 for honor codes here for PS4 post your uplay accounts
>>
>>166449153
naw its cool, fuck people that alter shit and dont give credit
making edits is cool but you always have to give credit to the original artist
>>
>>166449436
original autist ftfy
>>
File: image.png (88KB, 1077x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88KB, 1077x800px
>>166450140
nice joke
>>
File: Killing-Floor-2-1.jpg (20KB, 420x95px) Image search: [Google]
Killing-Floor-2-1.jpg
20KB, 420x95px
When?
>>
>>166428852
amazing
>>
>>166433260
F
>>
>>166435343
>tfw no cute brazilian sociopath will ever play strip poker with you and then fuck you silly
>>
File: 5oy8Ufj.png (113KB, 241x183px) Image search: [Google]
5oy8Ufj.png
113KB, 241x183px
>servers fuck up
>every attachment on every weapon is unequipped
fuck ubisoft
>>
i just had an amazing round, but i didnt record it
what do you guys use for your webms?
>>
>>166452343
I just use shadowplay
>>
>>166408787
>change attachments on weps
>none of my guns have recoil now
Fun stuff
>>
>>166452379
i have an amd card.
i was using obs and webm for retards when i was recording ps2 games, would that stuff work fine?
>>
File: 1484396177410.jpg (45KB, 577x595px) Image search: [Google]
1484396177410.jpg
45KB, 577x595px
What DLC operator should I buy next /r6g/? Only one I own is Frost
>>
>>166452343
OBS, Dxtory or Shadowplay
>>
>>166452430
yeah it should
>>
>>166452439
do you like to fuck?
get buck
>>
>>166452439
Hibana or Valkyrie
>>
>>166452439
Valk, make sure to save up another 10k renown so you can cover her face.
>>
>>166452536
what are you talking about, Valk is cute, CUTE!
>>
File: MP510.jpg (44KB, 530x398px) Image search: [Google]
MP510.jpg
44KB, 530x398px
Is there ever a reason to pick the Red Dot or Reflex sight over the Holographic?
>>
File: 1466933477494.jpg (53KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1466933477494.jpg
53KB, 500x541px
I've lost every game I've played for the last 3 days, I don't think I've ever had such a long suck streak ever in any game.
>>
Stopped playing around the time of Dust Line after buying on release.
Just got back into it, why has casual changed so much? Before it was just ranked with random placements.

Now I just can't seem to get any sort of team comp and people just rush in and do there own shit.
Do I have to go into ranked solo to enjoy the game now? This is all so confusing,
>>
>>166454501
Because Siege launched in a weird bubble of gaming. If you look at 2015 Christmas there were no good shooters with decent appeal.

>Halo 5 was a mess
>Black Ops 3 is Titanfall clone with map design that makes no sense
>Battlefield Hardline was terrible and getting old
>Battlefront was super fun for the first few hours but had zero depth

In short, Siege was not only a niche product but the only promising one that provided a quality experience. The appeal was good, meta was still being figured out and the new DLC they added was fresh and interesting. Players who normally want a thoughtful but still more casual experience, like playing respawn based games that are tactical but not realistic or strategic (think Battlefield) they had no options. This was the thinking mans game.

Now in 2016/2017 we have games that scratch that tactical itch. Battlefield 1 is out, Call of Duty grabbed two sets of players (Infinite Warfare and COD4 Remastered), Titanfall 2 is here. There are a few more options, and Siege being a year old and getting long in the tooth because of mood destroying design choices that just aren't getting fixed (It took them a year to "solve" team killing, while at the same time they just broke vote kicks)... The sort of people smart enough to play Siege, are also smart enough to realize they can play something else.

A good game of Last Titan Standing or CTF on Titanfall or Search and Destroy on MW Remastered can meet some of my basic needs that Siege services, without any of the extra baggage that Siege has.

The game is dying a natural death
>>
>>166454887
see this would maybe be correct if it wasn't for the fact that siege is literally growing right now
>>
>>166454887
I can't imagine the people being interested in Siege being pulled away by CoD/BF1/Titanfall.
>>
File: 1457962686357.jpg (58KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457962686357.jpg
58KB, 537x720px
>be at a mates place
>smoke a couple of joints with him for the first time in about 10 years
>go home and play some siege
>jump on casual
>im bumbling aimlessly around the maps looking at paintings and things
>im matched against coppers and shit so I'm just winning because I can aim even though it's maximum slow fingers and bad decisions at every turn
>attacking on hostage
>forget
>fuze the hostage room
>by sheer chance the hostage is unscathed
>injure +50
>red mist descends
>plant another charge and set it off
>copper squad loses their minds
>YOU'RE LEVEL TWO FUCKING HUNDRED WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING MATE
>FUCKING PLAT 4 AND YOU JUST FUZE'D THE HOSTAGE.
>TWICE
>FUCKING TWICE
>JESUS CHRIST LAD
>IM FUCKING COPPER 2 AND IM NOT THAT MUCH OF A MADMAN.

Remember kids

JUST SAY NO!
>>
File: image0011.jpg (27KB, 728x467px) Image search: [Google]
image0011.jpg
27KB, 728x467px
>>166455001
>siege is literally growing

We haven't had a chart posted since Skull Rain and that data is about 6 months out of date now... and it's only shown MINOR growth that corresponded with Starter editions. There was a net drop from Black Ice to Dust Line, and there are subsequent drops between Seasons. Skull Rain had a massive increase

The game is retaining a number of players, and it might be retaining more PC players than console players since console doesn't get start editions or Steam sales.

The data shows it lost a lot of people right before / after Dust Line, and that was without any real competition in the market.

>>166455194
it wouldn't if the Siege experience was refined and offered it's niche without the downsides Siege had. Whenever you play Siege you deal with

>rabid team killers
>people quitting
>Terrible team mates in a game that requires great team cohesion
>Horribly lopsided matchmaking

add on any frustrating weird ass kills like, some guy having a spawn peek + netcode where you had 0 chance to respond and now you are sitting not playing a videogame for 5 minutes

And it also requires you to be fairly focused when playing. Compare this to, lets just use the casual experience of Battlefield 1, where you are still making Siege-eqse decisions if you and a few friends play - laying down fire while you gas and flank an objective, breaking through an enemy lines, responding to new threats and changing battlespace... But without having to sit out for an insane time or rely on teammates not being at 100%. They can't even teamkill you.

So you don't get the whole tactical realism you get with Siege, but even if it's only giving you 1/3 the experience, it's doing it consistently and predictably without the negatives associated. I know I will have fun playing BF1 almost every time I load it up, whereas on Siege there are times I have to get off the game and take a break because of how frustrating it is. For some that's the appeal, but not all.
>>
>>166455470
Also, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that spike for Skull Rain literally happened on a free weekend
>>
>>166455470
I've seen a more recent graph than that on reddit
>>
>>166456031
If you can find another released source from Ubisoft that would be good, because I don't think there is one. There is only Steam Charts which only account for at best 1/3 the population, and basic trends show console gamers are more migratory than PC players

>console gamers drop older games and move on when the next Battlefield, COD, or whatever comes out
>72 year old game Counter Strike is still the top meme on Steam
>>
>>166424261
>>166423656
Its like a different game entirely.
>>
>>166456638
>not getting immediately 360 noscoped by 1 speed from across the map who you didn't see due to peekers advantage

In some ways this honestly looks better
>>
File: NO TOUCHING!.png (281KB, 711x341px) Image search: [Google]
NO TOUCHING!.png
281KB, 711x341px
>>166417795
>>
File: kawaii tower.jpg (9KB, 225x184px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii tower.jpg
9KB, 225x184px
>>166408787
>>
>>166456725
It is.
Its nicer, in a way. The gameplay is more measured and paced, since if you check the wrong corner or fuck up your positioning it's a lot more punishing, since snap aiming is harder.
The sheilds are also a bit better, since people can't aim for the 3 pixels of your shoulders that are exposed, and good crosshair placement will beat peekers advantage every time.

I'm a lvl 150 PC player who just migrated to console, and it's great.
>>
File: 2 minutes 5 minutes ago.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
2 minutes 5 minutes ago.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>2 minutes left until new challenges
>check a bit later
>a few seconds left
>check a bit later
>2 minutes left

guess this shit won't update itself if I won't leave
>>
>>166457556
Same
>5 minutes left
>2 minutes left
>a few seconds left
>1 minute left
>6 minutes left
>>
>>166456143
>consoles
It's fucking nothing, Jim.
Tiny part of this thread and the community at large.
It's a PC game primarily and it'll keep slogging away for at least a few years long after the PS4/XB1 community dies. Glad the devs realize this. It figures that a eventually a company that sucks up talent like ubsoft would eventually put enough of them in the same palce to make something decent.
>>
>>166454887
Is Titanfall good?
I always thought it was meant to be CoD with mechs so never looked into it.

The gameplay reminded me of F.E.A.R but I'm sure that's the dumb optimistic part of my brain which made me buy the year 2 season pass.
>>
>>166457753
>PC Gamer still delusional that consoles make up a majority of sales
>Thinks losing 2/3 of the market means your product is still profitable enough to even bother with

Holy shit rethink your argument
>>
>>166458131
Ehhh Titanfall 2 has some problems but it's alright. EA fucked the game by releasing it against COD and Battlefield.
>>
>get called for siege
>just purge everything with fire

based capitao
>>
I'm really tired of people jumping out of windows. It's so exhausting to try and keep an eye on every possible exit route whilst also breaching and capturing the objective.

Should the attackers be able to leave the interior at all?
>>
>>166458384
just make it so that people can't aim when they are falling or something,
>>
>>166458384
They should, but they shouldn't be able to do it immediately after the drone phase.
>>
>>166458384
Let them come out, but have NPC marksmen shoot at them.
Isn't that why most evil terrorists never come out and stay with the hostages?
>>
>>166458384
Just make the time to be spotted almost instantaneous
If a terrorist jumped out of a compound UNDER SIEGE he'd be found in a split second, if not immediately shot

Plus it'd make the whole meta of jumping out dead in the water. Shooting from windows would still be viable though
>>
>>166458384
Highlight broken barricades by giving them some kind of glow so you know where to expect peeks as the round begins. You can play around this by breaking multiple barricades, but in order to do that quickly enough you won't have time to reinforce walls or use gadgets.

Have players be spotted instantaneously if they leave the interior, but give them a five second timer before they're killed by an AI marksman.
>>
>>166454426
The holo covers up a lot of screen space on some guns. And it's not like the RDS and Reflex are bad sights either. Just try them all and see what feels best for which gun.
>>
>>166459413
Goddamn you are salty
I guess attackers will just be god mode outside, not even allowing defenders to fire back without the window being fucking highlighted
>>
>>166459990
>the people conducting the siege will have the advantage outside of the walls

i really don't understand how this is such a radical concept to the people that play this game

the defenders SHOULD NOT be able to leap out of a random window with absolute impunity as and when they please and get two or three kills with, at worst, one death for the defending team.
>>
>>166460105
>the people conducting the siege will have the advantage outside of the walls
They do, it's called being spotted
Claymores exist for a reason not to mention the barricade breaking isnt exactly quiet
An instant reveal wouldnt be too different from now, and would probably be fine. But having an invincible AI smite them if they stay outside for 5 seconds is retarded, by then everyone knows where they are and you have a massive advantage over them, not to mention this would also stop defenders from re-positioning by moving from one entrance to another
The barricade one is stupid too considering the defenders have to worry about way more positions for the attackers to be when peeking than the attackers do, highlighting the windows would just make it even more slighted.
>>
Which defender has the best gun for holding entrances with pre-fire?
>>
>>166460415
I guess the P90 on paper since you have a lot of ammo to vomit?
>>
>>166460415
Tachanka
>>
>>166423656
jesus christ its like a completly diferent game on console
>>
File: ya tripped her nick.png (443KB, 725x440px) Image search: [Google]
ya tripped her nick.png
443KB, 725x440px
>>166460314
>just put a claymore in front of every possible crevice the cockroaches can jump out from
very viable!
>>
>>166460594
>/pol/ shitter
Oh, that explains everything
Carry on
>>
>>166460634
>no attempt at refuting
pottery
>>
>>166460669
We've had this refutation a million times, but you're new so you haven't seen it
This is one of the top newfag whining points

The moment someone makes a copypasta I'll just spit it at you so you can have fun with it
>>
>>166460314
>defenders have to worry about way more positions

No they don't, faggot. It takes no more than a couple of hours to learn a map. You know where the objective is, so you know where they're going to spawn, and you can break a barricade on that facing to get those free kills.

The defender knows exactly which spawn they're going to need to be aiming at. All the attackers know is that the entirety of the interior is a probably threat, and need to watch every window as a result. That isn't fair. It needs to be reworked.
>>
>>166460594
No you put it on the most likely one and if you not only a scared little bitch boy but also deaf to wood being broken you could not have you and all of your teammates trying to peak one window
You can also drone the rooms that peak upon the ledge as well
Or just watch them yourself if you absolutely have to hold dicks with your teammates
But probably not, you are just going to start a peaking circle jerk with your teammates and a pulse is going to jump out and BTFO of all of you, then youll come here to shitpost again
>>
>>166458384
Just have them be immediately spotted. Runouts are viable then, but you get half a chance to counterplay.
>>
>>166460780
>You know where the objective is, so you know where they're going to spawn, and you can break a barricade on that facing to get those free kills.
How about
And I know this is weird butt
Not picking the most obvious fucking spawn?
>>
>>166460803
t. pulse "main" that would uninstall immediately if they ever fixed his stupid fucking crutch
>>
>>166460890
>spawn on the other side of the map
>shoot out a camera
>everyone immediately knows you spawned on the other side of the map because they're smart enough to check cams and reposition accordingly
>>
>>166460935
Try again faggot
>>166461006
>My opponents will immediately see I shot out a camera and will teleport to the other side of the building leap through a window and shoot me even though Ive had plenty of time to pick an angle to approach that I like
>The enemy team will be able to cover every single spawn and perfectly spawn kill all of us, even though it would be fucking obvious if they plan to spawn peek during the drone phase
k
>>
File: im out.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
im out.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>match begins
>stuck in a team of coppers, as usual
>"""""match making"""""
>they frantically begin reinforcing the inner walls between the bombs
>every single fucking time
>>
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Spawn Killing Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Hide Behind Cover Like Plant Claymore Near A Window Or Doors Haha
>>
File: 778375a7ec[1].jpg (178KB, 1575x605px) Image search: [Google]
778375a7ec[1].jpg
178KB, 1575x605px
>>166461197
Damn I was too busy typing out plans for these shitters that I forgot my image
You never see these le epik spawn kills happen to high level players, wonder why
>>
>>166461239
I think they can't reinforce a wall if you're standing in right front it.
>>
File: 1475411312480.jpg (8KB, 228x222px) Image search: [Google]
1475411312480.jpg
8KB, 228x222px
>>166461282
I love when the ebin premade of carried to hell and back plats that try to spawn kill get the wrong spawn points

its a glorious feeling
>>
>>166461239
Can't you use your voice to tell them please not to do that?
>>
>that one faggot who crouches during peeking
>while walking on a barbed wire
>>
File: 1454481909426.jpg (84KB, 585x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454481909426.jpg
84KB, 585x800px
Stupid idea here. What about a Defender capable of multi-dimensional travel? Give him/her the ability to crawl up walls and on ceilings. Make them pistol-only while crawling, perhaps a distinctive sound while moving on walls/ceilings. Just a neat idea.
>>
>>166462104
>multi-dimensional travel?
for I second I thought this was going in a way different direction
>>
>>166462104
I disagree. The defenders have enough advantages, being able to quickly ascend would enable them to control more area easily, and do stuff like resecure a 2nd story room from the outside.If the defender chooses to defend a different level, being unable to respond to quickly on the vertical axis is the tradeoff.
>>
File: DenshaDeD_ch01p16-17.png (328KB, 1353x976px) Image search: [Google]
DenshaDeD_ch01p16-17.png
328KB, 1353x976px
>>166462220
>>
>>166462220
The last thing this game needs is telefragging.
>>
File: 9vuhFuI.jpg (24KB, 960x413px) Image search: [Google]
9vuhFuI.jpg
24KB, 960x413px
>Solo queue
>See defenders setting up near windows at start
>Call to watch for spawn peek
>Immediately at the start two guys get mowed down
>Instead of staying put to punish continued window peeking, the other two try to rush in through a side window and get immediately flanked and killed
>My face as I hide behind a car outside and see five defenders leave the building in perfect synch, obviously knowing where I am, and I know that I can't outshoot them all
Solo queue giveth, solo queue taketh.
>>
File: 1485197410467.jpg (375KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485197410467.jpg
375KB, 2048x2048px
>>166462257
Do you think Spiderman would work better as an attacker? Or is it a stupid idea on the whole? I'm not too worried about practicality, personally. I just want someone with Rick boots and BO2 gloves to terrify ops by lurching at them like Wretches from GoW.
>>
>>166462104
It would be pretty cool to have an attacker with a grappling gun or something, who could aggressively push high-up windows, and punish all the meta shitters who completely disregard them as entry points because how easy it is to flank anyone rappelling to them. Like in Kanal.
>>
File: 1483392160916.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483392160916.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>166462742
I was thinking more of boots and/or gloves, instead of a grappling gun. But maybe the gun WOULD work better for an Attacker. How would it be targeted though? Batman-style ledge targeting? Can the person use a rifle while moving with it?
>>
Frost must be my spirit operator or someshit, I get at least 1 mat kill every other game.
>>
>>166415634

I've been wageslaving a lot recently, what teaser image.
>>
>>166431334
Make it three
>>
>>166462742
>>166462875
>have ashe prefire on the window
>grapple as soon as you're in range
>batman directly into the room
>die instantly

it would be beautiful
>>
File: Tribute.png (1MB, 685x915px) Image search: [Google]
Tribute.png
1MB, 685x915px
>>166461239
>3v5 every fucking ranked match
>Always end with a score of 9-4 or similar
>Ranked K/D of 1.8 overall
>Get to bronze 2
>Start getting matches of 2v5 or all 4 of my teammates leaving and I go back to copper 2

Don't judge us all anon, some are jsut unfortunate
>>
>>166437905

Can you do Frost with welcome mats around her bed because she's afraid of monsters
>>
What's a dirty bird?
>>
>>166463232
>play a lot of ranked in preseason 1 and black ice
>permanently fuck KD and WL
>be able to play with plats and diamonds
>>
File: 1483387232852.jpg (55KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
1483387232852.jpg
55KB, 610x396px
>>166463232
God is dead in this game.
I placed as a Gold 1, and dropped to Copper 1. Why? EVERY FUCKING MATCH GOT DROPPED. I get lagged out, try to rejoin, and I'm told "server unavailable", but I still fucking de-rank. And now, because I'm 136, I get matched with pure shitters while I stay stuck, unable to get past Bronze because I'm a console player and I only solo-qeue. I can't wait to move and get Fios. Cox ruined me.
>>
File: absolutely subversive.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely subversive.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>166462742
>punishing meta shitters

I had a game the other day where me, one other gold and some coppers played against a team of stack of 3 diamonds and 2 high plats.

I played Kapkan every round and was the bait lord. I got 1-2 trap kills every round and they were spewing every single kind of salt at me.
>MUH LIGHTING BUGS
>MUH CHEAP KILL CUZ U CAN'T AIM
>MUH KRAPKAN
It was fucking great. High level players literally don't even check for Kapkan traps because, lets be real, who fucking picks Kapkan. The kicker is, he's actually great against the 'meta' because you have to move fast to your assault points in ranked and get on with the plan and people are too focused on getting into postition to sweep everything (especially if you're a cocky diamond stacking casual). If you leave spawn ASAP as Kap you've got a pretty good chance of being able to set up your traps and get back to the spawn to grab armour and chuck up maybe 1 wall before the world begins to explode around you. Another really important thing is if you get droned, put a trap down in full view, kill the drone, then move it the trap. Set up 2 deep in the map, but keep one to play around.
After putting them on the path the the "meta" attack points I'd save one, put it on a doorway and sit real deep in the corner - just the kinda spot you can rush and rape. Take a pot shot at them, then back into the spot and being the overconfident cunts they were, just like clockwork they fell for it every round.

We came back from 0-2 to beat them.
And it felt so good.

>>
File: 1484595872362.jpg (34KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1484595872362.jpg
34KB, 500x344px
>>166463326
>>
>>166463517
sounds like you lived the dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbkZyfbOY4E&ab_channel=Ekopingviini
>>
>>166461239
>leaving bomb on matchmaking prefs

not even once
>>
File: 1480468850086.png (608KB, 601x557px) Image search: [Google]
1480468850086.png
608KB, 601x557px
>>166463671
Well I spent my shekels on his Afghan uniform so I've had to learn to play him in order to feel like it wasn't a waste of money.
>>
>>166463671
>>166463517
>tfw
It's a good feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T7zCvLjfAQ
>>
File: 1484510176850.jpg (76KB, 749x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484510176850.jpg
76KB, 749x456px
>>166463517
Teach me more. All I do is put them deep in what my opinion of high-traffic spots are. My most clever tactic is to put one in a popular rappelling window, knock out the top and bottom portions (with the middle one obscuring the laser), and hope they'll go for an insta-breach. It's hit-and-miss though. Any more tips to give, or general guidelines? And what do you put on the 9X19VSN?
>>
>>166463868
check >>166463806 out
>>
File: 20170123213113_1.jpg (387KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170123213113_1.jpg
387KB, 1920x1080px
Does this cover both windows,or neither?
>>
>>166463671
>they don't make these for the DLC ops.

FUCK.

I'm watching them all now and it's giving me a hankering to play some dem OG operators.
>>
>>166463326
>He's not dirty enough to silence his DMRs and get spanked
Get out of here, clean Birdy
I started this meme a month or so ago, I'm glad it's carried on, even if it's three posts per thread
>>
>>166463998
probably neither, because the only way to get inside through those two windows is swinging in from rappel, which means you need to place the traps vertically instead of horizontally, otherwise they're gonna land beyond where you placed them (I think)
>>
>>166464050

Nah, right underneath a repel window gets the kill, I won a 1v1 that way the other day, the chat exploded.
>>
>>166463802
I play him from time to time when I'm bored of rook, yeah the traps can be useuless sometimes but his gun is always bretty gud
>>
>>166463868
I haven't watched that MJ video yet but as a rule Kapkan is so fucking russian that you need to be thinking some chess shit to make it work.

>where do they want to attack from
>how are they going to reach that point
>where are they gonna move to if they can't get through that first point.
Then take that information and put it on the door before the one they would logically check.

I find exterior doors rarely works. Windows even less so - with exceptions.

Put your traps on the side rooms assault paths and open up on them 9/10 times they'll duck into the side room - and your trap

Put the trap in a bait spot that they can easily see, then sit opposite it, so when they move to clear it they expose themself.

Move the traps. Kapkan really needs to be 2/2 because his biggest strength is putting traps where people have already cleared.
If the enemy has bad map control I'll spend the whole time lurking in corners and moving my traps. A window won't work. But a window into the objective that's been previously cleared and with 30 seconds to go probably will.

Kapkan is a lurker, he's not a point defense guy like Rook or Doc, but he's not someone that can roam the whole map like Jager but he can set himself up in a strategic area off of the point. Like covering a hatch or stair well. He's like the antithesis to Jager, Jager wants to run when pressured and set up elsewhere, Kapkan wants you to come get him, he wants you to follow him into his trap.

If the enemy is between you and the objective, set up in their rotation routes. Set up so that when you make a play on them, the escape route is right into a trap.

He's all about reading the enemy and anticipating their actions.
>>
File: b2ddba88e1[1].jpg (78KB, 581x508px) Image search: [Google]
b2ddba88e1[1].jpg
78KB, 581x508px
Post top 6
>>
>>166464683
What site?
>>
File: Shiggerudiggeru.png (170KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggerudiggeru.png
170KB, 382x346px
>>166432906
>dubs
Absolutely atrocious
>>
>>166464768

r6stats
>>
Any tips for frost mat placement?
>>
>>166464661
I'm saving everything you say in Notepad. Wb 9X19VSN setup? Does it matter?
>>
File: R6Siege Top 6 ops.png (87KB, 555x478px) Image search: [Google]
R6Siege Top 6 ops.png
87KB, 555x478px
>>166464683
>>
File: r6stats.jpg (79KB, 1116x380px) Image search: [Google]
r6stats.jpg
79KB, 1116x380px
>>166464683
Frost is barely shy of this list, with 2.05 KD (193 kills, 94 deaths). I don't know how I've done so well with her
>>
>>166464880
If it's Secure, and you have 1 mat to spare, think "If I were attacking, what corner of this room would I camp in?"
>>
File: console shitter.jpg (62KB, 575x526px) Image search: [Google]
console shitter.jpg
62KB, 575x526px
>>166464683
>>
File: top6.jpg (49KB, 1113x261px) Image search: [Google]
top6.jpg
49KB, 1113x261px
>>166464683
r8
>>
>>166465227
Beslan School Siege / 10
>>
>>166464880

Around corners is surprisingly effective, since most people peak, they're in ADS and not looking at the ground.

Behind deployable shields is a trusty spot to get rushing attackers

Below windows, they cannot spot it at all

Underneath an impact grenade hole

Somehow at the bottom/top of stairs has worked really well for me

At the top/bottom of ladders

Below hatches
>>
>>166465423
I'll add to this

Most guns take up a considerable amount of screen space

Try to position yourself as the enemy and place the matt where you'll think their gun will hide it from view
>>
i'm about to get caviar, any tips? also, smg or autoshotty
>>
>>166465832
go watch Serenity's recent caviar videos
>>
>>166465832
SMG with reflex and extended barrel. At ranges where your shotgun will reliably kill them, tap-firing your pistol will do it better. The smg will outshoot rifles if you're accurate. Use impact grenades for hatches and walls. Have fun.
>>
>Guys lets just spend all set up reinforcing the internal walls and not do any of these ones that will let the enemy murder the shitout of us

t. my team
>>
File: 1483026906844.jpg (56KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483026906844.jpg
56KB, 406x480px
>>166465990
One more thing. Clear the area before interrogating. Last thing you want is to be shot by another op running to his friend's aid.
>>
Does Mute have any voice lines?

I get that he's like the guy that silences gadgets but we all know how fucking annoying and costly it can be to have a teammate who won't communicate.

Also post mute art for my unloved op.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (53KB, 599x528px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
53KB, 599x528px
>>166464683
>>
>>166461006
>>166460890
>>166460814
>>166460803
>>166460780
The only problem the game has with 'spawn peeking' is a handful of spots where attackers aren't covered from runouts. There are only 3 I can immediately think of.

Any other spot, you spawn behind cover and don't need to pre-aim upon spawning to counter run-outs (which despite being pretty difficult, is still riskier for the defenders at high skill levels, which is why you don't see early run-outs in the pro league games).

If they make sure every attacker spawn has visual cover for round start run-outs then all problems are solved. If you continue to complain about peeks or flanks past that point then I'm sorry but you're actually just a shitter.
>>
>>166462875
I was thinking something like:
>Aim at any ledge or unbarricaded window frame above you to rapidly ascend to it and vault up
>Aim at any ledge at your feet that has a valid surface beneath it to rapidly descend to the ground
>Grappling gun has unlimited "ammo", but needs to recharge between each use, like Caveira's ability
>Using it makes a very distinctive sound, but like anything else, it can be drowned out by explosions and gunfire
>The attacker wielding it would have a fairly short-ranged kit to keep him from being ridiculously OP, like a shotgun and a carbine rifle with huge recoil
Basically, a very mobile operator who excels at exploiting normally unviable flank routes, but is fairly weak if he doesn't have the element of surprise
>>
>be playing casual with friends
>homie and I chilling in OBJ
>he's smoke, I'm echo
>others are out roaming
>they all die
>it's hereford, and we're in Dining Room on secure
>we keep them hearded in the stairwell with Echo drone and Smoke gas

Literally a GOAT objective defense team. Echo and Smoke in tandem can wreck shit, all without firing a bullet
>>
>>166466626
sounds like you've never played Mute
>>
File: TopSix.png (88KB, 632x524px) Image search: [Google]
TopSix.png
88KB, 632x524px
>>166464683
>r6stats
>>
>>166463868
And as for the VSN:
I have found that the barrel attachments don't really affect it's recoil very much at all, so I use it with a suppressor.
>>
>>166467583
Oh and otherwise:
Vertical Grip, obviously.
Red Dot, since the russian version is a god tier sight. But you can roll with anything you like.
>>
>>166448347
I really like that art style, could you maybe draw some Frost?
>>
File: RedCrow_AttatchmentChart.png (2MB, 1918x2160px) Image search: [Google]
RedCrow_AttatchmentChart.png
2MB, 1918x2160px
For anyone who needs it
>>
>>166467405
I'm deaf actually. I just wanted to know.
>>
>>166468096

Oh shit must be a nightmare in this game
>>
>>166467957
Why would I put a silencer on 6P41 instead of compensator?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1080x800px
>>166464661
Different guy, but i just wanted to say: You're good at explaing shit anon, keep that up. There aren't enough buddies here that actually detail their strategies, it's mostly just "flank and aggressively peek and you win lmao"
>>
>>166467957
>>166467957
You have the shittiest tastes I've ever seen.

Like, I can't even call out all the shit wrong with that.

WHO THE FUCK PUTS A MUZZLE BRAKE ON THEIR FUCKING SMG?
>>
>>166467957
Do people use burst?

Have ACOGs gone out of fashion now?
Don't see as many people using them but I don't understand how they land headshots so easily without them.
>>
>>166467952
I already have. Here: >>166468279
I intend on drawing her some more though, don't worry.
>>
>>166468226
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jye_7u8ydYQ
i
>>
>>166468289
can't you fucking read you double nigger
>>
>>166466626
yes, he talks the same as any other operator, yells out shit constantly in a british accent.
>>
>>166468504
Yeah, i meant to ask if you were going to draw more of her.
Im glad to hear that.
Also, i really like how she looks with her mask but it would like to see her without it, too bad ubi destroyed my dreams of her with that headgear where you can see her actual hideous ingame model.
>>
>>166468096
oh, yeah, like anon said, must really suck since this game is really sound based. He has lines, mostly stuff like jammer deployed. His reload line is loud as fuck though.
>>
>>166468096
Can you get a special headset that would like, vibrate/rumble on the side the sound was coming from, enough to feel the direction of whatever was coming?

Like shit, I couldn't imagine not being able to hear Thermite's reinforcement, or someone prone crawling and shit. But, I play with another deaf dude who is actually pretty good on the Xbox.
>>
File: lolcasual.webm (3MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
lolcasual.webm
3MB, 888x500px
>>
File: montagne bird.jpg (65KB, 405x572px) Image search: [Google]
montagne bird.jpg
65KB, 405x572px
>>166464047
You started something nice, bro

inspired me to make this as well
>>
>>166468226
More managable recoil. I think this one is a shit choice personally, but I never use the 6P41 anyways, I like the AK-12's fire rate more.

>>166468289
Not my personal tastes, just a guideline for muzzle attatchments with the most managable recoil taken from a youtube video.

And you but muzzlebrakes on if you fire in short bursts rather than full auto, it is easier to achieve closer groupings. But full auto vs. bursts is personal preference.

>>166468420
Not the shitty burst-fire mode some weapons have, but using controlled bursts on full-auto. It's amazing how easy it is to kill people doing that. And ACOGs are just as fashionable as ever anon.
>>
>>166469321
>PC player with console dot webm
>>
File: 3582958.png (96KB, 573x563px) Image search: [Google]
3582958.png
96KB, 573x563px
>>166464683
Didn't expect Blitz.
>>
>>166468279
muh sekrit strats

if you wanna win just b urself lol

Nah, thanks senpai, I keep meaning to make some videos/stream on this kind of thing but my upload is so shit it would end up potato quality etc.
>>
>>166469767
>blitz
noice

do you just not get hitboxed as often? Curious because I'm not a huge shieldie, but I wanna get into rushing with Blitz
>>
File: fuze_salt.png (66KB, 355x360px) Image search: [Google]
fuze_salt.png
66KB, 355x360px
>>166468289
What exactly is wrong with it, friendo?
>>
File: swat on gog.png (831KB, 1292x591px) Image search: [Google]
swat on gog.png
831KB, 1292x591px
oh shit! time to get tactical

you're in my way, sir
>>
>>166469926
Is it really good? I vaguely remember looking it up and reading it sucked, long ago.
>>
>>166469881
I don't even play him anymore, I used to last year and around launch, now I montagne instead because you can actually block bullets reliably.
>>
>>166468801
>>166469028
>>166469213
I play with freinds and they know to use the Z ping liberally and not to get annoyed when I miss a call. Usually when I see the voice chat pop up I do a little panic 360 or whatever. I'm not very good (silver 1) but I enjoy it.

The change to silencers has fucking destroyed me though. A lot of the time I won't realize I'm being shit till I'm dead.
>>
>>166469995
Ah, I've always played Monty but since I started getting a more aggressive playstyle I wanna try blitzing a bit more.
>>
>>166469926

AFTER ALL THIS TIME

THEY FINALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
>>166469992
It's pretty fun to get the boys all round and batter some terrorist to death with beanbag rounds in the most extreme game of hackey sack ever.
>>
>>166470153
I suppose the trick is to surprise people with your shield close up, though it doesn't really work cause you make so much noise and are slow as fuck.
>>
>>166470216
>pepper spray from every player
>make the victim's voice lines overlap so they sound like a chicken
ahh tactical
>>
>>166469567
I'm blushing
>>
>>166464016
they outsourced the videos and don't feel like wasting the dosh to call them back in
>ywn have a high quality video of frost stalking an opfor in the canuck wilderness, tactically spooking him towards one of her bear traps partially hidden by snow before it cuts to black with a THUNK
>buck going ham through a rainbow training course with his skeleton key
>caviera in a torture chamber beating the shit out of a guy before covering the surveillance cam with her hand and cutting to screaming
>blackbeard rappelled to the side of a ship firing through a porthole while terrorists' bullets harmlessly get absorbed by his (pre-nerf) shield
>>
File: shota.png (291KB, 1155x788px) Image search: [Google]
shota.png
291KB, 1155x788px
welcome back to another episode of "things i never thought i'd be tagging in the drawfriend gallery"
>>
File: 1377238926638.jpg (415KB, 1260x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1377238926638.jpg
415KB, 1260x1936px
>>166470513
>>166469992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwq6fomBY3g

I don't know who told you it sucked because it's a wonderful game. Even moreso when you scrounge up buddies. I think it's aged fine.
>>
>>166469926
OH FUCKING SHIT
I CAN FINALLY OPER8
SUPER TACTICOOL OPER8IN
TASERS AND PEPPER BALLS AND DOOR STRAW CAMS
>>
File: 1430864337280.png (103KB, 289x273px) Image search: [Google]
1430864337280.png
103KB, 289x273px
>>166471363
>they haven't got a chance
>they may have a chance
>we haven't got a chance
this image never gets old
>>
>>166471363
I'm not going to have pals to play this with, though. Still good? Can you plan stuff and let your operators operate without involving yourself, too?
>>
File: AESTHETICS.jpg (578KB, 2682x763px) Image search: [Google]
AESTHETICS.jpg
578KB, 2682x763px
Post your most aesthetic operators.
>>
>>166468874
:^)
Check: >>166420086
(It's the "original" version. Mask was drawn on for variety and the halfmask-lovers here)
>>
>playing casual with friend in silver
>Says Blackbeard is bad
>Fucking slivers
>Pick Blackbeard with silenced SR-25
>Fire 2 shots, get 2 headshots
>Put mic as close to my mouth as I can
>"I'M A DIRTY BIRD, SPANK ME"
>Friend says "what the fuck"
>Tell him he'll realize Blackbeard is good when he gets to plat
>>
>>166469926
>After all this time
Fucking finally
I had already pirated it, but hey I guess I'll buy it
>>
>>166465423
>Below windows, they cannot spot it at all
I always look down when i go through windows.
This only really works if you distract the enemy at the same time.
>>
>>166471732
Im not sure i follow, its a very STICK TOGETHER based game(You're not going to solo something while your mooks go elsewhere), but the ai aren't totally retarded and you have more than enough commands to get them to do what you want. Stuff like seperate entry breaching is still easy because you have squad cam and stuff like that.
>>
>>166472287
fuck your forced meme
>>
>>166467254
Basically the grappler from Just Cause 2?
>>
>>166471732
You don't have a planning phase perse like in Rainbow Six, but you can command your whole squad to do things on the fly while on the mission

You can play it without firing a shot yourself as squad leader, yes
>>
>>166472586
>Someone isn't good enough to use a DMR
>>
>>166472623
Well, not that blatantly ignorant of the laws of physics, maybe. No grappling yourself into the ground, or directly across horizontal gaps.
>>
File: 1484537927020.jpg (28KB, 350x454px) Image search: [Google]
1484537927020.jpg
28KB, 350x454px
>>166471363
I prefer this one.
>>
File: anon.png (28KB, 136x141px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
28KB, 136x141px
>>166471979
> bug eyes thatcher
>>
>>166471363
>>166472913
funny, but any of you have the original one?
>>
File: basichandsignals.jpg (180KB, 700x923px) Image search: [Google]
basichandsignals.jpg
180KB, 700x923px
>>166473049
Same guy as auto fire. Yes I do.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-24+at+06.06.10).jpg (91KB, 607x561px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-24+at+06.06.10).jpg
91KB, 607x561px
>>166464683
real man play rook
>>
File: parasite.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
parasite.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>caveira "mains"
>>
File: OP4lastOpSitting.jpg (905KB, 1179x1287px) Image search: [Google]
OP4lastOpSitting.jpg
905KB, 1179x1287px
>>166462104
What about a paraplegic operator?

>He sits in an armored wheelchair and has a shield in the front and plating on the side.
>He can roll around slowly on his own or be pushed fast by teammates
>if pushed into a breakable wall he smashes through it
>he cannot go up stairs, he can rappel but it requires 2 other teammates to be at the top of the building to hoist him up

His code name can be Vegg
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-24+at+06.13.22).png (88KB, 1117x689px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-24+at+06.13.22).png
88KB, 1117x689px
>>166469926
wew there is still a online that also works with the pirated version
http://www.moddb.com/games/swat-4/tutorials/swat-4-multiplayer-tutorial
>>
File: new op.gif (829KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
new op.gif
829KB, 400x251px
flamethrower op when?
>>
File: 19487109825.png (802KB, 1000x1448px) Image search: [Google]
19487109825.png
802KB, 1000x1448px
>>166473049
>>
File: smoke bird.jpg (58KB, 494x312px) Image search: [Google]
smoke bird.jpg
58KB, 494x312px
another MSpaint shitfest OC
>>
>>166474273
>action packed trip to bartlett.jpg
>>
File: H A P P E N I N G.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
H A P P E N I N G.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>166474273
>>
>>166474273
what's in the canister?
>>
File: Iron_Warriors_Dreadnought.jpg (105KB, 515x598px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Warriors_Dreadnought.jpg
105KB, 515x598px
>>166473389
Does the chapter require my services once more?
>>
>>166474273
M U C K I N
A B A H T
>>
>>166474024
>echo decides it's time for warcrimes
>>
>Just got my third UMP ace today
How is this gun bad?
>>
File: 1473144474190.jpg (14KB, 236x351px) Image search: [Google]
1473144474190.jpg
14KB, 236x351px
>>166474273
where are these birds from originally anyway
>>
>>166475305
it's not? has people been saying it's bad
>>
>>166475349
from what I've gathered they're part of some book series called "Mincing Mockingbird"

basically just these bird phrases, meant to be a funny joke on its own I guess.

reminds me of facebook mom-tier humor but it's neat with rainbow stuff
>>
>>166475564
Its rate of fire is ass
>>
File: magnet_warningsigns300.jpg (29KB, 202x300px) Image search: [Google]
magnet_warningsigns300.jpg
29KB, 202x300px
>>166475723
>Mincing Mockingbird
thank you kindly
>>
>>166475784
>he doesn't know what "aiming for the head" means
not every gun's made for quick as fuck followups like the MP7
>>
>le epin headshot maymay

As somehow who goes through constant training for my career who was taught the almost universal doctrine of aiming for center mass, this part of the Siege community just bakes my biscuits
>>
>>166476781
>somehow

Wew meant someone guess it's time for bed.
>>
>>166476781
It's a video game buddy.
I'm sure most of the civies here understand the concept of center mass, but Siege isn't a milsim.
>>
>>166476781
nigga, you playing a fucking game, aim for the damn heads man
>>
>>166476781
> He doesn't learn the Mozambique drill

What kinda shoot to maim pussy department do you work for?
>>
>>166476781
this isn't necessarily a siege only thing though, plenty of other games encourage shooting for the head (cs:go , cod, most FPS games)
>>
>>166467438

You're a waifufag dude
>>
>>166477052
>Forgetting a Mozam is 2 center mass shots first

My dude cmon
>>
>>166475951
You're not going to get headshots 100% of the time. Besides, I might as well do it with a gun that has a high rate of fire and can use an ACOG
>>
>>166458246
Yes, because they're going to completely kill servers for a game because they're making slightly less profit margins for a game.
Ubisoft isn't EA, despite some of their other poor business practices. The division has maybe half the playerbase of siege and is dying a whole lot quicker but they're still supporting it instead of cutting and running.

You also have to consider that a loyal playerbase is extremely appealing to a company, even if it's only on one platform. A group that will advertise for you on top of keep playing and potentially spending money for a very long time is amazing for them. CSGO, TF2, LoL, and DotA are all PC exclusive (technically not TF2 and CSGO but they might as well be considering the massive disparity in content and functionality,) and they still are making shittons of money despite being years old and PC only. A ton of people try to attribute skins to CSGOs success, but that doesn't explain why majors keep getting more and more views. Make a really good game and give it long term support and the players will follow.
>>
>>166471308

Wait

The doujin idea holy shit
>>
File: Grp_road_to_launch.jpg (202KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
Grp_road_to_launch.jpg
202KB, 600x379px
>>166478669
ghost recons phantoms managed to survive for 4 years
>>
File: lrBu5jl.jpg (144KB, 1139x639px) Image search: [Google]
lrBu5jl.jpg
144KB, 1139x639px
>>166478887
yeah it's been up for around 5 days now.
>>
>>166471308
kek

>tfw you feel uncomfortable when adding futa and loli
>>
>>166478958
kek, ubisoft has always had these weird sideshow multiplayer games that a lot of people forget about. But good on them for keeping them alive for a decent time. also reminds me, didn't AssCreed use to have decent multiplayer?
>>
Why does Aki No tsuru have to be such a good skin? I want to use gridlock on something, reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>166409059
*Rhodesia.
>>
File: 1480711463045.jpg (84KB, 309x473px) Image search: [Google]
1480711463045.jpg
84KB, 309x473px
>>166479291
never said i was uncomfortable, just never though shota and siege would ever come within the same universe as each other seeing how all the characters are adults.
>>
No info today?
>>
>>166479576
it's honestly not that good though
>>
>wait twenty fucking minutes for a ranked match on US servers
>get dropped from the queue due to an error
>queue up for casual instead
>five fucking minutes later get into a game
>half of the other team are spics with 250+ ping
>five seconds into the first round get picked through a window by one of the spics with 250+ ping, despite the window not being broken on my screen yet
>he peeks two others on my team around corners and sprays them down eventually
>see how far this can go
>play Montague, setup in a corner where I'm not killable by weapons
>at least a full second of being in the corner with my shield properly up
>no one shooting at me
>die
>killcam shows him killing me running up to the corner, before I even get my shield out
>Quit to desktop

Range ban all non US/Canadian IP blocks, autokick above 120 ping, and then have a simple test in English on the screen with a randomized area for the correct answer. Even with the game's many, many flaws it would be playable without these fucking subhumans shitting up every single facet of the game (these low energy cucks are sometimes diamond in ranked due ONLY to their fucking ping).

I would pay another $25 for a season pass if it meant that I didn't have to play with these "people".
>>
>tfw just got to plat so i can get meme charm
>>
File: 20170124185118_1.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170124185118_1.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
Post screenshots.
>>
>>166482235
Waters fine, jump in.
>>
>C4 hits front of my extended shield
>Drops in front of me
>I somehow die through the extended shield
>Killcam shows it going way behind me

is this shit normal because it's fucking infuriating
>>
>>166480136
Do you have a single webm to back that up?
>>
>>166482403
>I said come in, don't stand there
>>
>>166483482
that's a bathroom glaz, I'm not swimming in pisswater
>>
File: 20160611171132_1.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160611171132_1.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>166482235
>>
File: 20160812124306_1.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160812124306_1.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>166482235
Recruit breaching tactics.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-24+at+08.24.05).jpg (178KB, 1193x703px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-24+at+08.24.05).jpg
178KB, 1193x703px
>>166480136
tfw yuropoor on east coast servers with 119 ping and bullying you americans
>>
File: 1485227211645.gif (499KB, 220x283px) Image search: [Google]
1485227211645.gif
499KB, 220x283px
>tfw you can't stop being shit at the game, but you wish you could at least cut your k/d even
>>
File: hello smoke.png (295KB, 533x630px) Image search: [Google]
hello smoke.png
295KB, 533x630px
>>166482235
>>
File: bestops.png (103KB, 1178x400px) Image search: [Google]
bestops.png
103KB, 1178x400px
>>166464683
>Nobody has Sledge in their top 6

Why are none of you picking THE best operator in the game?
>>
>>166484838
>Actualy maining discount Buck
>>
File: happywalrus.jpg (53KB, 800x789px) Image search: [Google]
happywalrus.jpg
53KB, 800x789px
>>166484970
>He doesn't enjoy the meaty THWACK of bringing the hammer down on defenseless defenders.
>>
File: 15098108512.jpg (258KB, 985x660px) Image search: [Google]
15098108512.jpg
258KB, 985x660px
Velvet Shell site is up. Of course based Ubi didn't tell us. GEO is confirmed.
>'To contain the situation, local authorities requested the assistance of Grupo Especial de Operaciones (G.E.O.) to safeguard the perimeter'
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupo_Especial_de_Operaciones
>>
>>166484970

>Sledge
>Bad

what happened /r6g/
>>
>>166485571

So it was GEO
>>
>>166484838
Your picture is pretty accurate for me except the Bandit and Glaz.
>>
>>166485571
Neat, I'll have to F5 this every day for new info.
>>
>>166485613
Buck got added to the game
>>
>>166485571
> To contain the situation, local authorities requested the assistance of Grupo Especial de Operaciones (G.E.O.) to safeguard the perimeter

where does it say that?
>>
File: 1480734351296.jpg (48KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1480734351296.jpg
48KB, 245x245px
>>166486390
nvm found it
>>
>>166485613
sales
>>
>>166485571
Thanks, added to OP Pastebin for next thread
>>
>>166485571
that's just the inspiration of the map though, isn't it?
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 360x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 360x280px
>>166486342
>doesn't enjoy breaching quietly and punishing roamers
>>
>>166486818

and it isant new

maybe one of the operators tomorrow
>>
>>166482235
>>
>>166486981
>thunk
>THUUUUUUNK
>1 friendly remaining
>>
>>166486818
Yes, but they didn't tell us they released that article
>>
link to velvet shell page is now in game
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-24+at+09.05.44).jpg (68KB, 582x331px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-24+at+09.05.44).jpg
68KB, 582x331px
>>166487342
damn ur faster then sieges community managers
>>
do i use a suppressor on cavs primary
>>
>Join a ranked game two losses in
>Guy gets twitch droned
>Spins around and shoots me
>Accuses me of trying to TK him

I sure do love joining lost games
>>
>>166488343
I thought you could never join a ranked in progress.
I never see it happen in the matches I'm in
>>
>>166484838
I'm new.
I love smoke.
How do i smoke as good as possible?
I want to contribute.
>>
>>166488623
you go back in time and acquire the acog
>>
>>166487976
Why are you asking?
>>
File: Capture 4.png (97KB, 576x510px) Image search: [Google]
Capture 4.png
97KB, 576x510px
>>166464683
>>
>>166487976
I don't, her smg already shoots slow as fuck so having to put an extra bullet in an enemy makes it much harder to kill someone. Use your secondary for stealth brotendo
>>
>>166488623
first thing is to understand the fact that your babes probably won't kill anybody, second is to use it for are denial, always play by the objective
>>
>>166488520

It's probably because I'm low ranked (low silver) and more people abandon games down here, half my games today were joined mid way through on the losing side.
>>
File: r6 stats.png (145KB, 1140x749px) Image search: [Google]
r6 stats.png
145KB, 1140x749px
>Only 3.4% of Kapkan traps get a kill
And I consider myself pretty good at traps.

Why's he so shit bros.
>>
>>166489421
nah, there's bug where you join ongoing matches in ranked, should be fixed soon™
>>
>>166489462
were you here for the big red nail and thick laser line era?
>>
File: U1aGMDC.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
U1aGMDC.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>166488706
so i can choose whats better so im not bullied by others
>>
>>166489608
Yep.
Anyone else got their Kapkan stats to hand?
>>
>>166489606
Oh I only just started playing ranked, so this isn't normal? Thank God.
>>
HOLY SHIT SWAT 4 IS ON GOG AAAAAAAAHHHHHH
>>
>>166490361
You're late anon
>>166469926
>>
>>166488520
It's only when the server really fucks up. I've had it drop me out of a game in progress and have me replace some guy it also kicked
>>
File: vittu mitä vittua.jpg (98KB, 804x566px) Image search: [Google]
vittu mitä vittua.jpg
98KB, 804x566px
>play ranked with friend
>hostage in favelas
>friend throws a frag to hostage room on last round
>tobecontinued.mp4
>says he didn't notice the huge fucking indicator 5 meters away from him that says GRAB and laughs like a retard
>mfw it was the game that would've landed me in plat

I'm so tired of playing with real life friends when only 1 out of 3 people in my squad can actually play like you should play in Gold. They won't play casual because "only ranked is good xd".

Are there actually active EU players in here or should I just soloqueue?
>>
File: charm.jpg (65KB, 748x342px) Image search: [Google]
charm.jpg
65KB, 748x342px
>>
>>166490361
>>166469926
swat 3 was better
>>
>Melee an enemy
>Blood splatters everywhere
>They're fine, turn around and shoot me

???
>>
>>166492108
maps yes
gameplay no
>>
>>166491642
I don't play ranked with friends that want to have fun, not saying I can't have fun, but you know
>>
>>166492121
why didn't you shoot him?
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 933x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 933x356px
>>166489462
What color could they change his traps' lasers to to make him more viable?
Or could he possibly be allowed to cycle his lasers between different colors manually to fuck with people? Imagine the possibilities, holy shit
>>
anyone else getting fucked by matchmaking errors right now?
>>
>>166484838
How do I into smoke
>>
>>166492394
I honestly think that they should just remove the laser. It's not like you can't check for the box - maybe scale up the box ~20%. And with that one change you've made both Kapkan and IQ into useful operators again.
If you want to run fast and hard at the objective bring an IQ to sweep the map with you or Thatcher the doorway or Twitch it or drone and shoot or just check the door. It's really not uncounterable. Kapkan is supposed to punish you for being overly aggressive and which this change would really emphasize.
>>
File: 1472439032776.jpg (72KB, 440x441px) Image search: [Google]
1472439032776.jpg
72KB, 440x441px
>>166492602
>>166488623
Anon who plays Smoke a lot here. Play for time using barbed wire and the babes, his SMG is great with a reflex sight and a muzzle break, long barrel and holo for his SMG-11. Don't waste your babes, shits worth more than its weight in gold. Now go play smoke and stomp some shitters.
>>
File: 1484716430888.jpg (208KB, 1259x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1484716430888.jpg
208KB, 1259x1259px
>>166483171
I know that feel.
>1v1 Valk vs Blitz
>Blitz walking towards me has 150 ping
>I'm ADS'ed on his head and backing up, waiting for him to ADS so I can pop him
>suddenly die
>wtf I was waiting for him to ADS
>killcam shows him ADS for 3 seconds before I die

It makes me want to just throw in the fucking towel, it really does.
>>
I hab a question niggas,BB,Capitao or Banana ?
Its really hard to decide,expect BB being overnerfed kinna
Opinions ?
>>
>>166469926
>>166490361
I played SWAT4 recently for the first time, and I really liked it, specially since I also dig the Rainbow Six oldies.

But one thing that I didn't like so much was that I quickly discovered that there was basically zero reason to ever use anything other than the Pepperball gun or the Beanbag shotgun.

Of course I'm all for rewarding players that arrest suspects alive and well, but the way it was balanced was really shoddy, because it encourages you to never use actual lethal weapons, when you can just use less-than-lethal to reliably resolve everything.

No real life police officer (as far as I know) is going to take the chances of less-than-lethal methods against an armed suspect that refuses to comply and is aiming the gun at them, or worse, has already started shooting. As far as I know the real life rule is - only ever use lethal force when in direct danger of life - and when that happens, you're completely authorized to fire a lethal weapon at them, whether you kill them or not
>>
>>166492189
I know but none of my friends want to play Casual for some god damn reason, not even as a warmup for Ranked. They'll dive right into ranked, get their asses kicked and wait for me or my friend to active and start carrying. Everytime they die it's just another episode of "wtf how did u see me, reported" when they're standing in the middle of an open area.

I really can't just say no to them without sounding like a complete dickhead but I guess I'm gonna have to because I'm tired of sawing back and forth between Gold III and IV
>>
>>166483482
get out of here attacker
>>
>>166493452
>>166491642
Stop carrying these retarded cunts into ranked. You're as much of a problem as they are.
>>
File: 7fbeeee868fc3c34a0ecd64aaf95ff25.jpg (688KB, 1909x826px) Image search: [Google]
7fbeeee868fc3c34a0ecd64aaf95ff25.jpg
688KB, 1909x826px
Montagne is hot, holy shit
>>
File: swatsu10.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
swatsu10.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>166493349
forgot pic
>>
>>166493747
DADDY
>>
>>166493771
Is that fucking paintgun or something
>>
File: pepperball-600px[1].jpg (114KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
pepperball-600px[1].jpg
114KB, 600x460px
>>166494075
sort of, think pepperspray instead of paintball
>>
>>166494221
Interesting,for the capture not kill times,cool
>>
Finally got the 100k to get diamond bundle

but won't be able to use it since I got to save 50k for the new ops
>>
>>166494075
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
One of the less-than-lethal weapons in SWAT4 is a repurposed paintball gun that fires pepper spray pellets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRukUtuIyFo&feature=youtu.be

And I stated why I don't like it in the game here >>166493349
>>
>>166494221
imagine taking one in the eye, besides the exploded eyeball, you can't stop crying sneezing and coughing
>>
>hostage
>1 vs 1
>know enemy is in hostage room
>peak through a bullet hole
>can see him at far end of room
>send a burst through the wall
>hit marker hit marker hit marker
>start mag dump
>hit marker hit marker hit marker
>the hostage has been killed

Why does the hostage give you hit markers?
>>
>>166493349
Is it worth it desu?and what about 5?Im looking for a game to play while my net is shitty and i miss R6
>>
File: 1484954099396.jpg (23KB, 735x474px) Image search: [Google]
1484954099396.jpg
23KB, 735x474px
>>166494335
because you hit it
>>
>>166493297
>Hibana
Definitely yes, one of the best operators right now. Pretty much an upgrade to Thermite. Could get nerfed soon.

>BB
Don't have much experience, shield is still viable if you just play carefully. Still a solid pick.

>Capitao
Pretty good, I don't play a lot of Cap but if you like bullying campers, go for it.

>>166493578
I guess you have a point.
>>
How do I git gud with thermite.
>>
>>166494397
Yes, it's a good single player experience for sure. I haven't played online but I hear it is still alive too.
There is no SWAT 5, they stopped at 4. Vivendi took over Sierra.
>>
>>166487976
by default no, on certain sneaky angles yes to get rid of the bullet indicators and trails
>>
>>166494532
holy shit all the time i thought there is 5
>>
File: it waits.png (41KB, 2000x430px) Image search: [Google]
it waits.png
41KB, 2000x430px
>>166494532
>>
>>166494532
and now they're taking over ubisoft, I seriously hope they fail
>>
>>166493156
That would work, but where's the fun in that? There needs to be some level of mind-games with the tell or else there's a lot less thought required to play him effectively.
I had the idea before of letting him switch the traps between two modes remotely; lethal (current) and sensor (invisible laser + pings the trap when enemies trip it), which would let him have the effect of making IQ more important like you were saying, while also maintaining a general tell and also gaining a new utility for his team.
>>
File: 1475615650662.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475615650662.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>Playing Sledge on Kanal
>Smash through window
>Decide to throw a grenade into the room to clear it
>Wait for it to go off before entering
>Doesnt go off
>Assume the enemy Jagers gadget got it and I didnt hear it
>takes a peak into the room
>"You have killed yourself"
>My own grenade was delayed by a few extra seconds somehow

This fucking game sometimes man
>>
File: a fucking leaf.png (243KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.png
243KB, 1304x892px
A quickie.
>>
>>166493747
>we might never see how the other operators look unmasked, not even in pictures like this
>>
File: 1479141849457.png (666KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1479141849457.png
666KB, 900x675px
>>166495157
noice
>>
File: 1475152600399.jpg (102KB, 480x641px) Image search: [Google]
1475152600399.jpg
102KB, 480x641px
>>166493156
>>166492394
the problem with kapkan traps is that the laser is static. most of the time it's still too bright and noticeable in most areas (especially on dark maps) but near invisible in a handful of others. ideally, the laser would have a dimness spectrum that would adjust based on the lighting around it. fat chance of ubi ever implementing something that intricate though.

realistically, i just want the laser to be a tad less bright. the vast majority of the time you can spot them from across the room and you can forget about placing them on outside doors/windows on night maps.
>>
>>166495157
10/10 the only good thing to come out of Quebec even if fictional
>>
>>166495610
THICCCCCCCCCCCCC
>>
>>166493297
Habanero, no fucking question. Unmatched utility. Her rifle is a laserbeam, her SMG is better than many defender primaries.
>>
>>166493187
>>166489349
i will use my babes for great good. Thank
>>
File: 1464231059046.png (620KB, 911x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1464231059046.png
620KB, 911x1043px
Rainbow 6 Siege's matchmaking is my favorite minigame
>>
>Me and my bro, both level 40-50 unranked
>A gold, a level 40ish unranked way worse than us and a level 2
>Vs 2 golds, a plat, a diamond and a 130 unranked
Thanks casual.
>>
>>166496752
It's casual, who cares?
>>
>>166497435
just delete casual, your rank should always be on the line anyway
>>
Make Jäger 1 Speed 3 Armor and Kapakn 1 Armor 3 Speed

Yes?
>>
How loud do you guys listen to Siege on your headphones?

I usually plugged my headphones directly to the headphone jack in my computer and just had the volume at 100%, but recently I saw that by plugging into the headphone jack of my speakers I can pump the volume up even further by raising the volume knob on the speakers, causing my headphones to be like at 200% or some shit

It's amazing, but I'm afraid I'll go deaf or something, gunfire actually sounds like gunfire
>>
File: 11Tc568.png (747KB, 966x558px) Image search: [Google]
11Tc568.png
747KB, 966x558px
>>166493747
Bandit is hotter.
>>
>>166495343
Speaking of, whatever happened to Twitch's Pichon headgear? That would have probably been one of the few headgear I would've actually forked over renown for.
>>
>>166497435
>It's the fun game mode, why shouldn't one team not have fun?
Not a masochistic fuck, sorry.
>>
>>166498030
I thought the stamp part above his forehead was a tattoo
>>
>>166498051
>not a masochistic fuck
>writes a greentext about him being fucked in the ass

this is bait
>>
File: 130189250812.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
130189250812.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
Different thumbnail for the map reveal video. It's from Ubi's esports Latin America channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdwnko5vktI
>>
>>166495610
You could solve that with a tripwire instead of a laser
>>
>>166498153
Holy fuck you're right, that being a tattoo has been the general consensus of the general
>>
File: 11542874923.png (387KB, 1106x416px) Image search: [Google]
11542874923.png
387KB, 1106x416px
>>166498228
Why does the driver look like BB with his fucking pirate head gear?
>>
>>166498529
What? No, that's never been the consensus
>/r6g/ making shit up again
>>
>>166498030
i want to fug bandit
>>
>>166498583
BECOUSE ITS FOKING BLACKBEARD AND HIS MIGHTY SEA VESSLE FOKIN PIRATES
>>
File: 132137617861.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
132137617861.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>166498583

Spanish pirate operator confirmed
>>
>>166498791
>>166498583
>ok, the terrorists have taken control of this beachside resort, our recommended plan of attack is an aquatic landing using a rib an-
>blackbeard is already in full combat gear wearing his pirate hat and grinning like a retard
>>
>>166499373
>BUCK FIRE THE FOKIN CANNON
>THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT
>FOKIN FIRE YOU CANADIAN LADY,YO BLODY CUNT
>>
>>166499583
When did BB turn into an aussie? Unless salty Thatcher is also riding in the funboat.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>166499583
>LOOK AT ME
>I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW
>cap for fuck's sake don't encourage him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN8QTjHDQUQ
>>
>>166499583
>Craig stop acting like a dumbass.
>What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
>>
>>166500191
>>166499583
>>166499373
>>166500261

Sing me a song, lads!
>>
File: 1399072591144.jpg (216KB, 984x628px) Image search: [Google]
1399072591144.jpg
216KB, 984x628px
>>166499373
>>166499583
>>166500138
>>166500191
>>166500261
>>166500312
Where the hell is drawfriends!? This is gold in the making.
>>
File: Twitch dead.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Twitch dead.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
>>166482235
>>
>>166500261
FOKIN MASTERPIECE
>>
>>166500138
Thatcher would be triggered by BB's fake britsh accent and would go on a hour long rant about pirates.
>>
>>166493349
How far in are you?
Because shit is going to start getting difficult at some point.
Unless you're really good, you'd do well to carry a lethal firearm with you for intense situations.
>>
>>166500667
>someone mentions pirates
>thatcher flashes back to the Argentinian coastline
>>
File: burdthumb.gif (4MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
burdthumb.gif
4MB, 350x350px
>>166500261
>>
need a new thread matey
>>
>>166500312
https://youtu.be/Rd1ASJh_7l0?t=59s
>>
>>166501793
>>166501793
>>166501793
>>
>>166498414
And you just fixed kapkan.
A thin grey/black wire.
>>
>>166498583

Its a Boonie hat
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-183504.png (451KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-183504.png
451KB, 1440x2560px
>>166489462
Thread posts: 760
Thread images: 230

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.