[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 762
Thread images: 141

File: dsg.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dsg.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>never learned how to parrywalk before it was patched out:
>>165658072

>Character Planner
https://www.mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
http://pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
http://pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
http://pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
http://pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
http://pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
http://pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm
>>
File: 20170115165549_1.jpg (301KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170115165549_1.jpg
301KB, 1600x900px
RIGHT HERE, MOTHERFUCKERS. GET THE FUCK OVER HERE AND PUT YOUR SIGN DOWN, YOU BUNCH OF DUMB GHRUS.

In order to facilitate a fun, fair, NON-competitive PvP environment, the use of meta weapons and tactics, specifically hyperpassivity, while not banned, is heavily discouraged.

The use of ____the Hornet Ring___, however, is banned.

Password is "dsg"
Optimal SL is 120(+5)
Please place your signs in front of the altar where I am standing.
>>
>>165696882
official dsg cotd pc fc tm symbol etc

too lazy today sorry (not really)
>>
File: Eygon.jpg (88KB, 366x688px) Image search: [Google]
Eygon.jpg
88KB, 366x688px
Step aside, alpha coming through
>>
>all builds are 40/40 or 40 luck shit

nice diversity
>>
>>165696882
>heavily discouraged
that's working out well isn't it
>>
File: Dancer.png (2MB, 1080x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Dancer.png
2MB, 1080x1700px
>>
File: Rest in peace.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rest in peace.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>165696585
No problem, I misunderstood.

Also, RIP in pepperoni, Ludwig. You had a beautiful voice.
>>
>>165697235
What is internal resolution of Bloodborne? That shit looks blurry as fuck.
>>
>>165697227
>tfw drake's rules are just the unwritten rules but written
>>
>>165697227
>sorcerors
>meta
>>
>>165696882
>Hornet Ring banned

What a shitty FC. Someone doesn't want to learn to defend their back / play unpredictable to avoid parries.
>>
>>165697369
What is a screenshot from a 360p Youtube video?
>>
>always thought Lloyd's Sword Ring was worthless since you're almost always bound to take damage and getting to full HP requires wasting part of an Estus heal
>realize that the damage boost also extends to bows, and archers will always get loads of arrows off before coming to risk
>further recognize that a Blessed off-hand weapon can slowly regenerate any small chip damage you take, so that you don't need to Estus to get the damage boost back

Made Farron Keep a hell of a lot easier, I tell you hwat.
>>
>>165697563
honestly, hornet ring is so powerful that it sort of trivializes any non BS / parry focused play.
>>
>>165697563
>i must one shot my opponent or there's no reason to use parries or backstabs at all

this is why the skill ring is banned. nobody goes for parries or backstabs if they're not using it. when people do use hornet rings, they only try to parry or BS
>>
>>165697583
I meant in general. There's no way it's running in 1080p and be this blurry.
>>
>>165697584
I always use the sword ring when dealing with those dragons in Lothric since bows always seem like the best way to take them out.
>>
>>165697781
I'm serious. This is a screenshot from a Youtube video.
>>
File: hello there.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hello there.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>165697369
>>165697781

It runs in 1080p. You probably mistake the chromatic aberration for blur.
>>
>>165697093
hard for me to decide if he's a softy underneath.
difficult to tell if he genuinely cares about Irina or if he's just doing his Carim knight duty.
>>
File: 1458266436255.png (74KB, 499x362px) Image search: [Google]
1458266436255.png
74KB, 499x362px
>>165697093
I've heard you can summon him for Dragonslayer Armor yet I don't think I've ever seen his sign. Not that I'd need his help but I'd like to see him fight.
>>
File: passive meets latency.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
passive meets latency.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>165697501
>greatswords
>not meta
yeah firing blue not-throwing-knives every few seconds doesn't make the cut for "sorceror"
at least aerthas is using the pick
>>
>>165696882
Is a SL 150 allowed ?
I wanted to add points in FTH in order to use warmth, I didn't farm all these shackles for nothing
>>
>>165697904
>shit from photography brought into vidya games
based japs
>>
>>165698056
you wont get downscaled
>>
>>165698005
He's summon-able for at least DSA and Crystal Sage. IIRC the sign is in the plaza before the fog gate.
>>
>>165697696
>honestly, hornet ring is so powerful that it sort of trivializes any non BS / parry focused play.

I can't believe I'm reading this. Parry spammers get backstabbed to oblivion, and backstab fishers are easy to deal with unless you're using an ultra.

>>165697720
> nobody goes for parries or backstabs if they're not using it

It's like you people really want to make PvP all about spacing and R1, removing all other extra depth.

It's not the arena, where people die in one hornet riposte / BS, it's a meta level FC where people are embered.

I won't complain about the issue any further because I'm not even in the same platform as you, but I hate hugbox FCs
>>
>>165698005
He's somewhere in the nearby chapel. If you summon him for that fight, you find his corpse in the cell where Irina was, earning you his equipment.
>>
>>165696882
>awful hosts forcing dumb rules

You say the place, password and just grab signs, that is your only job and no one cares about your opinion
>>
>>165698223
Interesting, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled then next time.

>>165698238
Yeah I've gotten his armor there plenty of times but never once have ever summoned him for anything. Thank you though.
>>
>>165697904
What the fuck is that giant maggot hanging from its mouth?
>>
>>165698226
>strawmemeing

hornetless criticals are still extremely powerful, especially if the opponent is using a high critmod weapon. that's all there is to it.

>>165698239
there's literally one rule retard holy fuck. just don't come to the FC if you want to use your precious hornet ring.
>>
>>165698239
If you don't like the host's rules, don't join his FC. If you insist on ignoring his rules, don't be surprised if he doesn't summon you.
>>
>>165698016

Same shit. Use them the same way.
>>
>>165698146
Of course he won't. The stupid host is over SL 200
>>
>>165696221
>for what happened to Kos, she utters a curse upon the "fiends,"
Again you're wrong. This is just what the inhabitants think.
KOS WAS DEAD. The "curse" derives from the inappropriate use of her blood but has nothing to do with her will.
To defile something you have to abuse it first. Kos was a corpse. Nowhere ingame they talk about defiling Kos.

I may remember things wrong, feel free to provide ingame descriptions to correct me.

Reposting from old thread.
>>
>>165698392
Its part of its second form. The maggot thing sometimes bites and does rapid poison which is pretty much a shit version of bleed.
>>
>>165698582
you replied to the stupid host

i was informing him that he will be at an advantage over everyone else
>>
>>165698392
>mouth
That enemy is headless. It's like the parasitic egg/maggot your character could grow in the first Dark Souls.
>>
File: 1480779502285.jpg (93KB, 269x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480779502285.jpg
93KB, 269x375px
Anyone want to tag along and destroy NK? PC pass dsg, signs around the lever if not I'll just kill him alone
>>
>>165698772
That's fucking gross.

>>165698913
What a shame, if you asked that a few days ago...
>>
>>165698913
>Get excited
>See that you're on PC

'Fraid not, I'm on PS4, have fun though
>>
>>165698670
This is getting back into a long-standing argument, but Kos is the one who utters the curse. The one who speaks it has a feminine voice, not matching any voice heard throughout the game. Kos was a god, certainly capable of posthumous cursing. The corpse itself would have been searched with the same, probably greater, fever they did to the villagers. The villager's skulls were certainly defiled, so what would they do to the source rather than a possible container? Her blood source, likely being paleblood, would probably have been used in blood experimentation, likely establishing a base for experimentation and ministration alongside the blood found in the old Labyrinth.
Put yourself in the mindset of a hunter or scholar: this apparent god of untapped potential washes up on shore. Already, you're certain you need eyes to ascend, thanks to a revelation from Master Willem ("Provost Willem sought the Cord in order to elevate his being and thoughts to those of a Great One, by lining his brain with eyes. The only choice, he knew, if man were to ever match Their greatness."). So when you find the body itself, shortly after razing the hamlet to the ground, what are you going to do? Search the whole thing, no matter what you have to do. When they found an intact Umbilical Cord inside of it (this is speculation, no one is entirely certain of the origins of the cords, but the division of one into three parts and their locations suggests one third went to Byrgenwerth, one third to the hunters, and one third to the Church), they found it could be used to gain "insight," eyes on the inside that align the brain.
Besides, would you want a bunch of zealous scholars and bloodthirsty hunters plunging into your corpse like a science experiment? You'd curse them, too.
>>
>tfw cant have 5 madmen phantoms in co-op

why live.

i'd love to raid a big boss, like ancient wyvern or something, and have people with greatbows shooting at it while meleefags attack ankles
>>
File: 20170116012756_1.jpg (412KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170116012756_1.jpg
412KB, 1920x1080px
>>165699295
>>165699408
Welp, got him and his stupid bird down.
>>
In dark souls 1, is there a way to farm souls fast for levels? I think I am a bit behind the level I need to be for where Im at. And I want to get through the game fairly quickly. I am level 39 in the duke's archives. Also I am a sorcerer, and have 45 int. So idk what to level it on.
>>
>>165700015
dupe boss souls
>>
Gonna play das1 for the first time on steam, wut mods and addons and shit should I use? Is there a 60fps fix? I've heard there's stuff that makes it easier to connect to other players?
>>
>>165700015
Farm the Forest Clan at Darkroot Garden.
>>
>>165698434
>hornetless criticals are still extremely powerful, especially if the opponent is using a high critmod weapon. that's all there is to it.

I wasn't strawmanning, it seemed like you people wanted to remove criticals from the equation going from the message I quoted.

I was mostly surprised because I don't think critical fishing is meta in any way, except in invasions, most meta shitters use curved swords and such weapons and they don't even use the hornet ring because they just space r1 their way to victory instead of actually achieving criticals. The only time I see them fishing for crits is when they face ultra weapons, where they turtle with a shield and strafe BS, which is something I hate because From should have made the ultra weapons demolish shields but they're completely impotent against them, with fast weapons being much more effective at breaking them which is backwards.

Good luck with your FC Anon.
>>
>>165700115
Watchdogs, DSFix, DMfix.
>>
>>165700115
DSFix, PvPwatchdog, DSCM, check the pastebins for more.
>>
>>165700097
is there a way to do this without a cheat engine like in demon's souls?
>>
>>165700327
http://speedsouls.com/darksouls:Item_Dupe
Who said anything about CE?
>>
>>165700015
got any boss souls in your inventory?

go near a bonfire

roll

during the height of the roll animation use your boss soul

hit the pause menu before the roll animation finishes

then use an estus from the pause menu

if done correctly, you will get a confirmation message when you try to consume the estus asking if you'd like to consume the boss soul, hit yes.

if done incorrectly, you simply drink an estus after the pause menu closes

this also works with fire keeper souls, providing an infinite source of humanity for multiplayer and what not.
>>
>>165700015
see
>>165693083
>>
GAME DIFFICULTY RANKINGS OUT OF 10, RELATIVE TO THE REST OF THE SERIES

Demon's Souls- 2

Dark Souls- 4

Dark Souls 2- 6

Bloodborne- 3

Dark Souls 3- 9
>>
>>165700646
good one
>>
>>165700646
unless 10 means easy and 1 means hard, this list is retarded
>>
>>165699823
>great ones
>talking
This is gold.

Kos was already dead when her corpse came ashore near the hamlet. Even if she still had a consciense after death, which I don't think it's the case, why the fuck would she ever care about insignificant, for her, stuff like what the choir or church were doing?

From what I gathered Kos' corpse coming ashore was the event that started it all. At least for the new Yharnam civilization. This means that Byrgenwerth still didn't know shit about the great ones or the need of eyes on the inside at this time. But I might be wrong about this one, maybe they found the catacombs first, I can't remember.

I don't know why you keep responding with unrelated stuff.
>>
>>165700646
>Dark Souls- 4
>Dark Souls 2- 6
I'd say Dark Souls' atrocious controls make it a 10.
DaS2 is a walk in the park compared to that abomination.
>>
>>165700646
(you)
>>
>>165700646
Hardest to easiest

Bloodborne > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 1 > Dark Souls 3 > Demon's Souls.

Demon's Souls is the easiest game in the series, only like 3 bosses are somewhat hard in the entire game, and the only levels that are hard are Shrine of Storms if you do it early and the second part of Valley of Defilement. The game is very good though, I love it.
>>
>>165700780
They already discovered knowledge of the Great Ones through the exploration of the tombs, given the description of Tomb Prospector attire. Kos cared about what happened because a bunch of hunters and scholars were destroying her earthly remains, along with the destruction of the hamlet. Think of it similar to how certain gods in mythology would take revenge for the misuse of something related to that god.
We've reached that point in the argument where the original intention is lost in a haze of confusion and misunderstanding on both sides. Hell, we should have taken this to bbg, people here are probably getting sick of us. The guy who wanted to know about the backstory for ToH, I assume he went away satisfied. We should really quit this, we're just running in circles.
>>
Anyone excited for the possibility of new ranged weapons?

I hope we get a bow or crossbow that's as good as the milwood greatbow is relative to the other choices.
>>
>>165700780
Oh, forgot this one, Great Ones are capable of "speech" in their own way, their utterings are transcribed as runes, as related to
>great ones
>talking
>>
>>165700646
Makes sense, but you do know that all Dark Souls fanboys will murder you for suggesting that their favorite game isn't the hardest?

>>165701275
No, I'm still here. Trying to follow the argument while watching a silent let's play of the DLC.
>>
>>165700750
You played the games sequentially and haven't replayed older ones. Demon's Souls is very easy to break, Bloodborne is trivialized by getting a large health pool (Level up VIT and STR and let Ludwig's Holy Blade carry you through the game like a kite). Dark Souls 3 has the largest number of challenging bosses (Sulyvahn, Nameless King, Twin Princes, even bosses like Dancer or Dragonslayer Armor by the standards of earlier games), and several areas that are a bit of a pain in the ass (Irrithyll, the way up the Cathedral of the Deep that has three thralls hanging down by every fucking item).

Old Souls games weren't hard, they were just laden with beginners traps and they had little handholding. Most players didn't know how to invest stats, so they ignored vitality or weapon scaling and just leveled up whatever they needed to use whatever cool weapons they pick up.
>>
>>165701326
I want my dual crossbow, or even better, a crossbow combined with a bow
>>
>>165701525
>a crossbow combined with a bow
Why would that be a thing?
>>
>>165701275
>Kos cared about what happened because a bunch of hunters and scholars were destroying her earthly remains, along with the destruction of the hamlet. Think of it similar to how certain gods in mythology would take revenge for the misuse of something related to that god.
Yeah but where do you get this from?
>>165701412
Exactly, meaning that wasn't Kos voice.
>>
>>165701113
>DaS2
>hard outside of two or three mob areas and the DLCs
Brah, as much as I like DaS2, most of the bosses were a fucking joke, you could first-try almost all of them with little to no forewarning.
>>
File: poilmkj.jpg (54KB, 800x464px) Image search: [Google]
poilmkj.jpg
54KB, 800x464px
>>165701598
Why not ?
>>
>>165700646
>>165700750
>>165700806
>>165701113
>>165701449

>people forgetting that difficulty means different things based on which games you've played before

sure whatever
>>
>>165701498
>Most players didn't know how to invest stats, so they ignored vitality or weapon scaling and just leveled up whatever they needed to use whatever cool weapons they pick up.
N-no...
>>
>>165701661
No adaptability Smelter Demon is unironically the hardest base game boss in the series. Do you remember trying to beat Ruin Sentinels without a shield? Or Mytha without lighting the windmill? Darklurker? Ancient Dragon?
>>
>>165701661
I agree that the bosses are easy, but I had trouble with some like Lost Sinner (pre nerf) and Smelter Demon. And the areas are pretty hard with all the enemies the game throws at you.
>>
>>165701650
I'm getting it from the curse she utters, that the hunters and scholars must have done something to her and the hamlet that warranted a curse. It would have had to be Kos' voice as it's highly unlikely it's any other character in the game, and our enlightenment experience from being grabbed by an Amygdala, a Great One, allowed us to understand the full language of a Great One (that part is speculation, but it's as best as I can figure). Who else would it be, Maria? Unlikely, she would have been among the "fiends" on the hunt and their voices don't match (Maria has a softer voice and accent). A villager from the hamlet itself? That's possible, I would buy that.
>>
>>165702013
I HATE THE IRON KEEP
And the Amana Shrine. Areas filled with ranged attackers are hell.
>>
>>165701498
actually my first souls game was 3 when I received it as a gift for my birthday when it came out

i've spent the last few months collecting and playing all of the others newest to oldest except for memeon's souls, which I have yet to play

sotfs is by far the hardest with the fewest amount of cheeses in the entire series and objectively the most amount of cheap bullshit NPC-wise. most of the bosses weren't very hard, but the regular enemy encounters were unbelieveably overtuned

bloodborne has an immense learning curve, but pretty much every boss in the game has some uber-specific weakness to a particular type of weapon, item, or tactic

das1 is arguably the middle of the road when it comes to difficulty. not the hardest, not the easiest. purely balanced.

das3 is easier than it is hard. greatshields will completely trivialize anything, as well any build remotely resembling quality builds.
>>
File: tumblr_np39nfspuB1upe1ufo1_540.png (183KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np39nfspuB1upe1ufo1_540.png
183KB, 510x346px
Any PS4 fight clubs?
>>
>>165702086
Shrine is just hard because it's annoying though, not because it's actually difficult.
>>
>>165701769
If you level up correctly Dark Souls 1 and Demon's are jokes. If you go back and replay them they really aren't difficult. Think of all the people stuck at O&S with +5 weapons, or the magicians who didn't rescue Big Hat Logan or cut off Seathe's tail, the middle schoolers who decided to make a hoplitae templar and dumped stats in faith with under twenty vitality. Those are the people who swear the game was the hardest ever made. Dark Souls 3 can be trivialized with bleed, but it's harder to trivialize than the games that come before it.
>>
How to make bows interesting and more viable to use in ds3 ?
>>
>>165696882

Is this still going?
I was at the gym getting SUPA SWOLE and only got home now.
>>
>>165702487
less stamina, better scaling, bigger magazines.
>>
>no meta allowed
>pyro spamming faggot
>>
>>165702636
No, don't go
>>
File: 374320_20160419012908_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
374320_20160419012908_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Post dark souls butts.
>>
File: 1408055625972.png (15KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1408055625972.png
15KB, 240x240px
>>165702487
Exploding Arrows
>>
File: DS1 behind.jpg (220KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
DS1 behind.jpg
220KB, 1280x905px
>>165702761
>>
>>165702636
Sure is.

Bit slow with the signs tonight though.
>>
>>165702086
I've never played DS2 in a way where I couldn't one-shot all of the alonne knights. The only time I've had trouble was killing the two sniper captains outside of the smelter demon.

Do people go to the iron keep before lost sinner or something, and that's why they have trouble with it?
>>
>>165702257
>sotfs is by far the hardest with the fewest amount of cheeses in the entire series and objectively the most amount of cheap bullshit NPC-wise. most of the bosses weren't very hard, but the regular enemy encounters were unbelieveably overtuned
ds2 have infinite lifegems and outstanding amount of cheese options, the fuck you're talking about
at no point of the game i was ever threatened by anything, enemies are slow and predictable as shit, if you just bait their attacks and get outside of their attack range you can safely punish everything, and a bow of any kind breaks the game into oblivion
it doesn't even have an assholish jumps and treacherous narrow paths over the pits first dark soul had which added a few bullshit death moments as well
>>
File: Dragon Butt.webm (914KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Butt.webm
914KB, 1280x720px
>>165702761
>>
>>165702347
Annoying and hard go along together.
I gave up on Dark Souls 2 several times, and it was always in areas or bosses that were hard and/or annoying.
The Iron Keep, the Smelter Demon, the Shrine of Amana...

In Dark Souls 3, I even totally gave up at the two bosses in the Painting of Ariandel. I died, got completely discouraged at the idea of fighting two people at once, and haven't touched it since.

>>165702856
The problem is about figuring out what the safe spots are so that you can fight the melee knights without taking a giant suppository up your ass. I lost count of how many time I got so focused on a knight that I got exposed, and took an umbrella in the face and fell in the lava.
>>
File: 211420_20170115200202_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
211420_20170115200202_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Someone come kill manus with me
sl 54
id 0110000106582132 for dcsm
>>
>>165702385
Don't forget that most of those players were PC players who had never played a third person platformer before, so all the RPG mechanics/eploration/stats optimization was lost on them.

Dark Souls isn't even the hardest From game, much less one of the harder games out there.
>>
File: 1483831949166.jpg (195KB, 1352x882px) Image search: [Google]
1483831949166.jpg
195KB, 1352x882px
>>165702761
>>
>>165702257
>greatshields will completely trivialize anything
This is true for most of the series to be fair

>any build remotely resembling quality builds
Nah. Some quality weapons destroy the game, but generally on NG you're crawling towards the softcap on one offensive stat alongside vitality and endurance anyways, so ore more scaling stat doesn't make a huge difference.

DaS1 is easy for the same reason DeS is easy. Bosses have limited movesets and they can't keep up with healing.

BB's healing is too fast, and high vitality trivializes everything after BSB, which is trivialized by walking left.

SotFS probably has the hardest areas, and a few difficulty spikes that are total bullshit if you didn't read about the game online and level up adaptability, or you're a purist who refuses to use a shield. At the same time, blunt destroys the base game. It has pretty tough DLC bosses though.
>>
File: Resi 1.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Resi 1.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>165702673
mfw cant handle the heat
>>
>>165697235
I'm still appalled at how bamco manages to cast voices so well when other studios are still using cringeworthy shit like Tara Strong for literally every single thing.

A dismembered horse's head has better voice acting than Bioware's entire library. That's absolutely embarrassing.
>>
>>165703452
>horse noises
>better than kotor's voice acting
>>
>>165703452

>implying Bamco casts them

Bamco had nothing to do with Bloodborne in the first place, From/Japan Studios are behind everything. And their voices are only so good because they actually hire from professional theaters and actors.
>>
Anyone got any tips on armor spider?

Can you actually get behind it or if you get too close does it just crush you immediately

it seems like you're fucking screwed if you get hit with the slowing shit
>>
>>165702673
>waaah mummy why can't I play like a passive shitter!!?!
>>
>>165703774
w-which armor spider ;-;

w-which GAME ;;--;;
>>
File: 1482946811597.jpg (7KB, 211x170px) Image search: [Google]
1482946811597.jpg
7KB, 211x170px
>>165702673
You just entered D R A K E ' S N O M E T A Z O N E
>>
>>165703623
>>165703452
Ranking From Localization teams:

Japan Studio / SCEA > Bandai > Ubisoft > Capcom > Agetec > Sega
>>
>>165702673
Why are you bitching about something? Are you talking about the current FC? I'm not a part of that but what the fuck would anyone want to join a FC with ANY restrictions. Like jesus christ just play the game and use whatever.
>>
File: file.png (613KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
613KB, 854x480px
>>165703894
Demon's Souls
>>
>>165703452
That's because they hire professionals.
Shalquoir, Cromwell, Ornifex, Firekeeper's voices are all extremely sexy.

Meanwhile, the only voices from western games that I find tolerable are Dala and Ulysses from Fallout New Vegas, and Tony Jay who dubbed a couple of thing.
>>
File: 1482596893077.jpg (468KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1482596893077.jpg
468KB, 2448x3264px
>>165702673
>he plays reactively
>>
>>165704207
You can't get behind it. You essentially need to dodge it's web shots. When it slams down, that's your window to dps it's face. When it charges it's fire attack, run back to the entrance of the map.
>>
>>165703774
Stay away from its flanks, the webbing on either side of it slows you down. If you get slowed down when you're next to it you may be pretty fucked. If you're going to melee it stand front and center about ten feet away from it, dodge through its swipes and attack it. Take it slow, don't try to run around it or get up close and wail on it long enough to get swiped into the webs.

It's incredibly easy to cheese with a bow because its fireballs stop against the side of the wall. Sit back towards the boss fog against the left wall shooting arrows at it. You have to dodge the web attack, but it has a clear tell and even if you get hit it's no big deal.
>>
>>165700646
I think what's "hardest" is completely up to whatever game you played first or what aspects of difficulty are considered.

I think DeS and DaS1 are the most punishing in general, DaS2 has the roughest start due to the health system and no 100% physical protection shields. Bloodborne and DS3 have the most actively hard gameplay since the bosses require you to not rely on tanking hits, with Bloodborne being the harder of the two.

But it's all kinda subjective. When Lobosjr was asked to rank the 3 souls games by difficulty he said that Dark Souls 2 was the hardest to complete on NG+7.

Personally for me I think that DaS1 or Bloodborne is the most challenging one, followed by DS3. I had a really rough time on my first runthrough of DaS2 because of the shitty low ADP dodgerolls so it can be pretty punishing.
>>
Does /dsg/ kill Lautrec at Firelink, or wait until Anal Rodeo?

Do they revive the Firekeeper, or reinforce their flask?
>>
Would a crossbow with a magazine be too powerful?

i.e. you load three of whatever bolts, then you can fire those three seperately before you have to reload?
>>
>>165704217
R* games and Ubisoft stuff often have really good voice acting too.
>>
>>165704747
>with Bloodborne being the harder of the two
Fuck no. Bloodborne has bad PVE weapons, but if you pick a good one and you level up vitality enough to just dash off and pop two blood vials if anything bad happens, it is the most braindead game in the series, especially with the rally system. R1 R1 R1 R1
>>
>>165701889
not that poster but smelter demon was never hard for me, and i beat ruin sentinels without a shield though i did find them to be a pain in the ass before i figured out how to beat them. the rest werent hard for me except ancient dragon because its just a giant health tank and i didnt bother to even fight it.

i dont think 3 is any harder but maybe thats just because by the time i beat 1 and 2 it stopped being hard.
>>
>>165704792
Anal rodeo always
>>
>>165704264
>he spams black serpent and black flame
>>
>>165704792
Armor of Favor isn't that great, and isn't required for a trophy/cheevo. Just kill him at firelink, the ring is far too good to pass up.
>>
>>165704971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9SBGbCQuLc

From + Ubisoft = Best Dialogue

Old King is /acg/ 's Pontiff Sulyvahn.
>>
>>165704993
I use R2s and L2s in BB more than I've used them in other souls games except maybe DS1.

Mashing R1 is often honestly a bad idea in BB.
>>
>>165704971
Ubisoft? The only game that comes to mind right away is Rayman.
And that horrible noise he made when he died.

Otherwise, there's what, Far Cry? The aussie from the third game offers a good performance, otherwise, meh.
Never played any Assassin's Creed.
>>
>>165705172
why is that difficult for you. when i was playing pyromancer 7/10 people knew how to just dodge those. unless your build is specifically weak to magic for some reason its far easier to play greatsword knight #5000 than it is to play magic which is why i stopped. your not gonna let some of the few actually decent meta offensive spells live?
>>
>>165705330
Asscreed games are the ones with good voice acting.
I was also gonna say Metal Gear but I forgot it was a nip game.
>>
>>165705330
see:

>>165705221

>100 million!

>There are still so many more lives to take.
>>
>tfw no berserk souls game
>only get to use dragonslayer/gut's raider swords
>how the new berserk game should've been
>>
>>165700469
I dont understand what they mean by "Last frame"
>>
>>165705709

Explains it pretty well. >>165700497
>>
>>165705591
Souls is already 'Berserk' enough.
>>
>>165705709

You're looking at the wrong dupe. Do the dupe that works with the confirmation boxes. The frame dupe only works for the last item on the stack and is quite hard to do.
>>
>>165705420
You were lagging, not a lot but enough so that 1 black serpent hit me once even though I rolled.
When I was trying to get close to you, you just spammed black flame. I'm ok with pyros, but not when they just spam like a mad man.
Make a better use of your chaos fire orb with free aiming instead of spamming the formers.
>>
>>165705921
but it's not souls at that point, it's just a berserk soulslike
>>
>>165705553
Never played Asscreed, but that guy had some pretty good voice, even if his lines are scary : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9orN5kRneHk

It was a pleasure to listen to him. And a pleasure to kill him too.
>>
File: Resi 6.gif (182KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
Resi 6.gif
182KB, 226x224px
>>165705965
>not watching that dank ass chaos finish
>>
File: 1452691709486.png (53KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1452691709486.png
53KB, 520x390px
>>165704301
>>165704584
thanks lads
>>
>>165706056
Far Cry 3 scenes were pretty neet.
>>
File: Yuria.jpg (62KB, 448x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yuria.jpg
62KB, 448x500px
>>
EASIEST SOULS PLAYTHROUGHS

1) Demon's Souls Sorcery
2) Dark Souls 1 Sorcery
3) Dark Souls 2 Craftsman's Hammer
4) Pre-patch Dark Souls 2 Faith
5) Dark Souls 1 Black Knight Greatsword
6) DaS3 Warden's Twinblades + Carthus Rouge
7) Demon's Meat Cleaver
8) Bloodborne Ludwig's Holy Blade
9) Dark Souls 1 Great Club
10) Dark Souls 3 Hexes/Pyromancy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-bhxWd9Dm0
Why dont you dupe souls guys?
>>
>>165706180
>Not Dark Souls 2 Greatsword or Dark Souls 1 Zweihander
>>
>>165706146
Far Cry 4 has a better gameplay, better enemies, and better overall, but the character in Far Cry 3 were way better.

Plus I liked the idea of a young man slowly becoming Rambo. It was like a horror movie, the Hills Have Eyes or The Descent.
Far Cry 4 was a little simpler, but I don't like how there's nobody you really can trust. Everyone ends up being an asshole in that game.
>>
>>165705921
i feel like as the series has gone on its gotten less berserk like save for items and what not that are like mimics and references. theyve kind of gotten too into the dark fantasy shit when part of the charm of berserk is like the contrast between these bright serene areas like griffith and his city or the mozgus, and their actual nature and darkness and the horrifying abominations and shit.
>>
boss souls should be dupable after you get to NG+ and/or plat the game
>>
>>165705965
why are you acting like im someone you pvpd against. I just said I dont play pyromancer anymore. even when i did pvp with it i did exactly what you said free aimed chaos fire orb because that was the only real way i could get kills. everyone could dodge black serpent.
>>
>>165706146
It was pretty well written, and alright metafiction as far as games are concerned.
>>
>Try out duels in DS2
>a projectile flies past me by about a character-length
>still hits me and one shots me

people take this seriously
>>
>>165706147
Witch waifus have never been good
>>
>tfw not a millionaire and can't afford 6 computers or consoles+tvs in the same room for dark souls LAN
>>
>>165706672
buddy i know money can get confusing when uve been dealing in GBPs for so long but being a millionaire is a bit excessive for buying just that.
>>
>>165706584
Don't play with shit internet against people with shit internet.
>>
>>165706505
How am I supposed to know who you are
>>
File: 1477028040679.png (294KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477028040679.png
294KB, 600x600px
>>165706180
>Blind DaS1 first playthrough
>Go with sorceries because I love to play with wizards in RPGs
>Blind DaS2 first playthrough, pre-patch
>Go with a paladin (mace + faith) build because never used faith in DaS1 and wanted to test it with a STR build

At least I'm going with Ushigatana/DEX in my blind DaS3 first playthrough.
>>
>>165706773
how much would it cost to set that up
>>
>>165706841
your not exactly thats why my name says anonymous and your not supposed to pretend like you DO know who i am (aka some dude you pvpd against).
>>
>>165706584
>thinks any souls game has decent netcode

Souls uses the same shitty client side hit detection netcode that From has been using since 2006 and has been outdated since 2000. No one is supposed to ever take souls pvp seriously, ever. It's a single player game with some optional integrated multiplayer.
>>
man, sacred flame does a lot of damage
>>
What's the levels range for co-op/invasions in DaS3?
>>
File: 20170109175645_1.jpg (149KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170109175645_1.jpg
149KB, 1680x1050px
Have you praised the sun yet today /dsg/ ?
>>
>>165707102
>being a naughty pyro
>>
>>165706935
Do you even english though
I can't understand what you're trying to say
>>
>>165707160
Not him, but sacred flame is hard to land. This spell is so satisfying when you manage to land it.
>>
>>165706797
I have great speedtest results and have literally no control over who the duel thing sets me up with, unlike real competitive 1v1 games.

>>165706951
I don't mean "people take DS2 duels seriously" I mean "people take ANY souls duels seriously", and called out DS2 specifically because "the PVP is really good" is one of the big defenses for that game
>>
File: 1482705128449.jpg (140KB, 354x316px) Image search: [Google]
1482705128449.jpg
140KB, 354x316px
>>165706672
>tfw not a millionaire yet so can't hire carefully selected prostitutes to dress up as the level up sluts of Soulsborne and have an orgy with me
>or just get one per day to be all cute with me, eat snacks and do rp banter with me as I play and then suck my dick whenever I go level up
Some day... some day...
>>
>>165707289
use dart glitch

>>165707160
>tfw i was the victim

>>165707317
absolute waste of money
>>
You know, I actually think the fishermen worshipped Kos before she arrived on the shore.
>>
For a sorcerer, is there any reason to go over 45 int?
>>
>>165707296
DS2 pvp is really good. You just aren't supposed to take it seriously. It's very fun unless you're a competitive tryhard who cares about his K/D ratio and gets butthurt because it's not a fighting game.
>>
>>165707405
you get about 30% more damage with your spells until 60
>>
>>165707361
That's why I'd love to be a millionaire to do it so I could have the money to blow on stuff like that.
>>
a-anyone got a +9 or 10 greatclub they don't want ;-;
>>
>>165707501
30% more damage between 45 and 60 on int?
>>
>>165708037
probably closer to 20%, but yup
>>
Best sorc stats in the first game damage wise?
>>
>>165707405
>>165708037
55-60 INT + both sorcery boosting rings is what you want if you plan on actually doing damage with spells to make them worth the FP/stamina cost.
>>
What am I supposed to do about these fat armored worm things in stonefang tunnels? Do they have a weakness or should I just ignore them?

I found one blocking a tunnel passage and I don't know if I should just wail on it until it dies
>>
>>165708306
They're weak to magic and headshots.
>>
>>165697229
This is my fetish
>>
Souls should have a god-hand style moveset customizer for each weapon class.

Upgrading your weapons shouldn't increase damage, but allow it to keep scaling beyond the softcaps.

Counter damage should be based on the wind-up frames for an attack.

Infusions should shift scaling and damage across different stats, with always the same damage output for the same level investment.

There should be secondary infusions that increase length/width/weight/counter/etc. for weapons, instead of having a bunch of identical but slightly different size weapons.
>>
>>165708276
>>165708132
Awesome so 60 max for intellect. Then what do you recomend maxing after that?
>>
>>165708539
30 attunement
25 stamina
35 minimum vig, 39 or 40 is optimal

dump remainder into your choice of stamina, vitality, or dexterity/strength
>>
>>165708476
Example: +0 weapon reaches max damage at 15/15 stats, +1 does the same damage at or below 15/15, but continues scaling up to 20/20. +2 is the same damage, but keeps scaling and adding more up to 25/25, etc.

Bastard Sword and Claymore should be the same weapon, but with different adjustments to length/counter and chosen movesets.
>>
alright nerds, FC closing after FFA in 10 minutes
>>
>just PCuck things
>>
File: 20170116031210_1.jpg (587KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170116031210_1.jpg
587KB, 1920x1080px
L-lewd
>>
>>165707317
I once knew one who did Asuka cosplaying. If you can afford a normal hooker you should be able to pay for one. They can also charge some more if you get the costume yourself
>>
nvm fc over now

gg boys thanks for coming sorry for the bullying etc
>>
How does the Mound Maker covenant work?

I just got summoned as a sunbro for High lord Wolnir fight and this goddamn Mound Maker dude ended up in the boss fight with us and started attacking us.
>>
>>165709201

He's cheating. Make sure you screencap his name and a list of your recent players and file a report with Steam and Bandai Namco.
>>
>>165709201
He's cheating. Hostile phantoms and shades can't penetrate the fog wall.
>>
File: kikker.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
kikker.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>165709201
>>165709305
>>165709342
>>
>>165709201
There's currently a glitch that allows them to get into your boss fights.
>>
>>165708604
What is max level? Also what does putting points in attunement do?
>>
I wish I had a Souls bf...
>>
>>165709434
nvm i answered the second part of my question
>>
What boss awards the most souls in ds1? Like the one you can consume?
>>
>>165709305
>>165709342
Well his character name was Darkwraith sooo.... Is there a way to see a list of recent players you came in contact with as their steam names?
>>
>>165709710
the last boss, go figure 20k ea

otherwise the dlc bosses are all 16k ea
>>
dlc2 news when
>>
>>165709756
Yeah. BEFORE you quit the game, open the ingame Steam menu, and look for "recent players" in the "add friend" tab.
Once you quit the game, it's deleted.
>>
>>165709756
hit shift + tab and check your view players > recent games tab

>>165709812
jan 26
>>
>>165709710
Gwyn is 20k, Manus is 18k

Gwyndolin and Sif are both 16k and much easier to obtain if you're wanting the soul for duping purposes
>>
>>165709545
Are you cute?
>>
>>165709820
>Once you quit the game, it's deleted.
It's not, I still have access to the names of players I've played with weeks ago. 23 days is the maximum I can reach.
>>
>>165709820
>>165709873
Alright, thanks, I'll remember this next time
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUUY9oNME1w

Nice game retards
>>
>>165708604
>30 attunement

Literally for what lmao
>>
>>165710395
for casting spells

233 fp isn't shit lmao. that's like 4 css
>>
Best Original Armor in DaS3:
1) Vilhelm's Set
2) Firelink Set
3) Cathedral Knight Set
4) Leonhard's Set
5) Court Sorcerer Set
>>
>>165710670
>bloodborne insert
>but not generic knight #455 red & ragged edition
>>
>>165710442
It's plenty unless youre a shitter. It won't give you more spells either.
>>
>>165710670
If only Leonhardt's didn't have that dumb mask.
>>
>>165710112
Fire for Ariandel.
>>
>>165710670
>no sellsword set
>no morne set
>no sunless set
>no fire witch/pontiff knight set
shit list
>>
>>165710112
You're showing Flame to the wrong lady!
>>
File: ayy.jpg (16KB, 240x211px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
16KB, 240x211px
>>165710670
>Vilhelm's
>Firelink
>good
>>
>>165710832
His chestpiece is top notch for fashion, it goes really well with Wolnir's crown.

>>165710943
>sunless
>sellsword
>pontiff knight
These all have something shit about them, although they have good parts here and there.
>>
>>165710670
>no firekeeper set
>no knight set
>no fire witch set
>leonhard's set being that low
>vilhelm's and cathedral knight even being top 5
>firelink being any higher than 4th
>>
File: 20170115204355_1.jpg (516KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170115204355_1.jpg
516KB, 1920x1080px
>try the boss invasion glitch
>just some fucbois that aren't even trying to fight the boss just fight people doing the glitch
>manage to get the boss to fight them anyways and sit back and watch
>>
>>165711108
Ok now that's something
>>
Best Dark Souls 2 Original Armor Sets:
1) Alva's
2) Faraam
3) Drakeblood
4) King's
5) Velstadt's
>>
>>165711047
Vilhelm's chest piece is perfect. His leggings aren't good but that's it.

Firelink is really solid, and it has a very distinctive headpiece.

>>165711091
Knight set deserves to be there, I disagree on firekeeper and fire witch
>>
>>165711406
Faraam in Dark Souls 2 is an absolute abortion. It looks like a bad cheap toy. It took another game to finally make the armor live up to its design.
>>
File: YQ1cftf.jpg (44KB, 502x794px) Image search: [Google]
YQ1cftf.jpg
44KB, 502x794px
>>165711549
>>
File: OnionBro.jpg (30KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
OnionBro.jpg
30KB, 854x480px
What's the deal with Seigward and Yhorm?

Was Seigward an old friend of Yhorm and he has made it his mission to defeat Yhorm thereby setting his old friend free?

Also, does he die or commit suicide after the fight? Or maybe he's just decided with his duty fulfilled he no longer has need for his armor and weapons?
>>
>>165711520
Vilhelm and Firelink are way too skinny on 90% of character builds. Fire witch head is nice in a spooky way, the legs match a good amount of armors and the chest is king's field as fuck. Firekeeper chest's tight fit on a female character does strange things to my dick and the gloves go great on edgy builds.
>>
>>165709201
that's pretty funny actually
>>
I used to really hate the ultra Black Knight Greatsword purely for the stupid hulk-smash light attack that people exclusively spam...

I finally was so itritated that I upgraded one to +4 to try it out and wow, I fucking love it's entire moveset. Really unorthodox and can be pretty unpredictable.

Kinda of a cheesy looking anime weapon but man, it is fun to try to pull off the fully charged heavy attacks
>>
>>165711756
>Was Seigward an old friend of Yhorm and he has made it his mission to defeat Yhorm thereby setting his old friend free?

Well yeah. He literally says that...he dies due to a lack of Sieg.
>>
File: vYZxDXc.jpg (431KB, 1994x1480px) Image search: [Google]
vYZxDXc.jpg
431KB, 1994x1480px
>>165711549
>>165711681

Compare this
>>
>>165711756
He doesn't commit suicide, he just instadies when you exit the room. Fire brought him back to fulfill his duty, when it was done they didn't need him anymore.
>>
File: 6hlEuMX.jpg (287KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
6hlEuMX.jpg
287KB, 1024x576px
>>165712159
To this
>>
Best Original Armor Sets Overall:
1) Bloodborne
2) Dark Souls
3) Dark Souls 2
4) Demon's Souls
5) Dark Souls 3
>>
>>165712359
>bloodborne

Most look so similar.
>>
>they replaced Bewitched Alonne Sword with Bloodlust
WHY

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
what gem should i infuse for pvp 1h sword
>>
>>165712582
Blood
>>
File: 1473890578237.gif (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473890578237.gif
236KB, 500x500px
Hey guys who wants to help me with the princes? Preferably summon sign outside the top of the lift near the bonfire
>>
>>165712159
It looks like plastic
>>
>>165712664
ty its what i usually die vs so i figured so

does this mean i should spec some luck too for sl120 ?
>>
>>165712732
Forgot to pay for cable this month, sorry
>>
>bonfire lit

haha suh ma du
>>
>>165712806
Blood infusion doesn't scale with luck
>>
castlevania playthroughs are so fucking difficult jesus christ

physical whips are truly hot garbage
>>
>>165712732
I can put my sign in front of the fog, pass dsg
I can be there in 5-10mn, PC ?
The outrider knight in the castle is causing me some troubles
>>
>>165712924
fk id rather not fight through the horde of knights before the door. Could we just speedrun the stairs? But I'm down to wait
>>
>>165712897
ah? my bad
>>
>>165712203
got ya
RIP Siegward ,_,
he was my favorite NPC
>>
>Bramd weighs 36 units
>almost twice as much as Dragonbone Smasher
>ugrading it doesn't increase damage
WHY

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>165713041
Oh you meant this lift
I can put my sign just next to the bonfire, we can run directly to the homoprinces if you don't wanna fight the k***hts
>>
>>165713202
okie
>>
>>165713229
Sign set just next to the bonfire, with dsg as password
>>
File: wrong item lelele.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wrong item lelele.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>people saying this shit doesn't work
I swear to fuck
>>
File: Pyromancer Build.png (605KB, 1209x831px) Image search: [Google]
Pyromancer Build.png
605KB, 1209x831px
Any suggestions?
>>
>>165708276
What sorcery rings are u talkin about?
>>
>>165713585
Probably suicide.
>>
>>165713340
Dope - thanks for the help wolf knight bro
>>
>>165712159

Enjoy your neck gap in 3 faggot
>>
>>165713383
>that r1 spam
>simple infused small shield
>fallen knight chest
so this is the power of 120 pvp
>>
>>165713739
No problem my man
>>
Anri's 2/sec
Blessed Weapon 3/sec
Sun Ring 2/sec
oak shield 2/sec
regen 5/sec

anything im forgetting?
>>
>>165713618
Young Dragon for 15% sorcery
Bellowing Dragoncrest for another 25%
Scholar's candlestick for another 12.5%
>>
File: pyromancer.png (324KB, 1002x691px) Image search: [Google]
pyromancer.png
324KB, 1002x691px
>>165713585
>>
>Bubbles fucked up the run just to get pity points and avoid getting banned
really makes one ponder
>>
File: serpent denied.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serpent denied.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>165713761
it's a meme you dip-shit cock-molester, jesus christ how hard can you try to fit in
>>
>>165713953
>dressing like a slut
>>
>>165713995
>>Bubbles fucked up the run just to get pity points and avoid getting banned

>no durazno
>game crashed - not in his control
>anri was being a bitch
>name of 2nd file was "kill yourself"

idk, it was a mess but yeah
>>
>>165713585

Go to 130. Pyro builds are low tier so 130 is acceptable.
>>
File: 20170115223046_1.jpg (472KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170115223046_1.jpg
472KB, 1600x900px
post fasion
>>
so, when are they going to buff the healing on lifehunt scythe?
>>
>>165714186
you first
>>
File: 20170115191755_1.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170115191755_1.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>165702761
>>
File: 20170109233211_2.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170109233211_2.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>165714186
>>
File: 20161117232608_1.jpg (576KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161117232608_1.jpg
576KB, 1920x1080px
>>165714186
>>
File: 20170109233456_1.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170109233456_1.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
>>165714307
And this
>>
>>165714186
I actually had the same exact armor on, except for the gauntlets can't tell what you have on there.

Faraam chest and elite knight leggings look great together. I just wish they would fix the fucking neck seams on all the helmets. That herald helmet is like the only one that fully covers
>>
File: collage.jpg (590KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
590KB, 1920x1080px
>>165714186
>>
File: da folks.png (4MB, 1676x1232px) Image search: [Google]
da folks.png
4MB, 1676x1232px
>>165714186
>>
>>165713383
>that guy doing UGS level damage with a SS
I don't know how the fuck he did so much in that webm with two attacks, but if you weren't a knife faggot he would have had your ass mounted above his fireplace
>>
>>165714591
HYPER MODE
DUAL MORION BLADES
>>
File: wrong item spaghetti spill.webm (3MB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
wrong item spaghetti spill.webm
3MB, 800x448px
>>165714591
dual morion blades give you a fuck ton of damage after you've been ass-raped
but NOTHING can beat knives
>>
>>165714591
morion blade + red tearstone ring stacking

was probably hovering around ~712 AR assuming 40/40 once his golden cherry was popped
>>
>>165714591
it's not queerstein, all he does is awful gimmick builds and makes them occasionally work.
>>
File: 1479677045686.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479677045686.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>165714036
Are you still in highschool? You sound like an easily aggravated fuckboy.
>>
File: Get On My Level.png (39KB, 249x107px) Image search: [Google]
Get On My Level.png
39KB, 249x107px
>someone tries and tells me they know more about DS3 than me
>>
>play duel
>lose
>smash keyboard
>spend the next 10mins looking around the keys

What have you done tonight?
>>
>>165715257
I have characters with more time than that
>>
File: rookie.png (139KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
rookie.png
139KB, 500x207px
>>165715257
>283 hours
>>
File: 1433468392829.png (97KB, 325x358px) Image search: [Google]
1433468392829.png
97KB, 325x358px
>>165715257
>kill a shitter
>check his steam profile
>2k hours
Is this a problem?
>>
>>165715452
its a problem with him, he sucks
>>
>>165715257
Most active fans play 10-20 hours a week. That's ~720 hours. Insane would be 30+ hours a week or more, which is 1000+ hours.
>>
Are those time-limited reskin weapons in DaS2 available somewhere in SotFS? Can I use CE to get them if they're not?
>>
File: flameknight2.png (981KB, 600x871px) Image search: [Google]
flameknight2.png
981KB, 600x871px
>>165714186
>>
File: 1448831982094.jpg (89KB, 424x620px) Image search: [Google]
1448831982094.jpg
89KB, 424x620px
>>165715452
>Be a shitter
>Kill a group of friends in Crucifixion Woods
>They all add me because they thought me having 200 hours meant I was good at the game
>Have a legitimately good time helping them through the game
>>
>>165715584
They aren't available anymore, but you can get them via CE. You might get banned for it though if you play online, I'm not sure if the game flags them as 'impossible' weapons to get.
>>
>>165715564
I got 1000+ hours in less than 3 months.
Should I be worried ?
>>
>>165715906
If you got paid minimum wage for the time you spent playing dark souls, you would be earning ~$50,000 a year.
>>
>>165715906
>Your play time is equal to half of the total time from the last three months
Jesus Christ, how have you not gotten bored and resentful of this game?
>>
>>165716016
I'm currently at 1279 hours. I wish I was paid to play games ;-;

>>165716154
I loved the game as soon as I put my hand on it, in addition I got some friends now, this is the main reason why I play so much I think. Before I got the game I only had my brother in my friend list
>>
File: close enough.jpg (610KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
close enough.jpg
610KB, 1920x1080px
Post >cosplay
>>
>Lautrec
>A knight from Carim and a devout of the goddess Fina. His love for Fina makes him a psychopath who doesn't care about other people and readily kills them after they served their purposes.

Well that was underwhelming. Thought there would be a better reason for what he does.
>>
File: Sir Villhelm Watches you.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Villhelm Watches you.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>165716409
This boss invasion glitch is pretty fun
>>
>>165716529
it is

I've been trying to use it to play Mound-Maker like you could normally when they summoned you as a purple, but now I can help with the boss too. It's a lot of fun when a few rare groups of friends put up with your shenanigans. Some want me to keep playing with them.
>>
File: 1479197077940.png (3MB, 1131x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1479197077940.png
3MB, 1131x2142px
>>165716510
He has a pretty decent design nevertheless.
>>
>>165716529
What emote is that?
>>
>>165716752
I wish more people used his armour.
>>
>>165716721
Can anyone test this when you're summoned as white sign?
>>
>>165716829
Collected Endearment
>>
>>165716872
Why didn't they just give us that gesture when we first meet him? Lazy fuckers.
>>
>>165716869
What?

You mean when you boss invade glitch but as a sunbro or white summon? You still "invade" but you can't attack the players and act like a regular summon. Only if the person is in way if blue you'll still get a cop called on you, but neither of you can fight.

I wore a sunbro covenant badge and forced jolly co-op on two friends and added a friendly neighbourhood Russian police officer who escorted us all to the boss gate.
>>
>>165717034
Boss invade as a purple white summon.
>>
File: 1484462078584.png (464KB, 1174x1821px) Image search: [Google]
1484462078584.png
464KB, 1174x1821px
Daily reminder about lucifer

sincerely,
/bbg/
>>
>>165717017
Sorry, it's actually called Conniptions Everlasting
>>
>>165717115
I don't know what you mean. You use the invader orb, not a soap stone.
>>
File: 1468312183058.gif (171KB, 550x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468312183058.gif
171KB, 550x360px
>>165701498
>old games are easy to break
>Dark souls 3
>hard to summon 3 phantoms to beat the boss for you
It's the easiest game there is doing that.
>>
>>165716529
How I stand like that?
>>
>>165717117
>>165717119
>>165717282
>>
File: 1464942205414.png (3MB, 862x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1464942205414.png
3MB, 862x1049px
>>165717117
I pity whoever took that fat asshole seriously.
>>
>>165717117

He shits on 2 so he's cool in my book.
>>
>>165717347
Your expectations and standards are none existent famo. Looks like you would take anyone from the streets up the ass.
>>
>>165717117
He played on xbox 360 for a while as well. I don't remember if his xbox account was the same name as his psn account. but it might be worth looking into.
>>
>Want to see the Dark Souls 3 run
>Go to the vod thread
>Notice that the streamers for DaS speedruns are being brigaded and banned because they ripped into Bubbles

well rip speedsouls
>>
>>165717117
Is that really him? Or did some anon dropped a random username?
>>
>>165717904
It's really him
>>
>>165717904
It's actually him. Notice how he tries to studiously ignore it instead of actually providing proof that it's not him?
>>
File: 1484341488591.jpg (11KB, 200x205px) Image search: [Google]
1484341488591.jpg
11KB, 200x205px
>>165717968
>>165718021
Somehow I doubt his silence has to do with anything since it can work the other way around. I mean we might be making fun of someone oblivious to all of this while he's using the user as a scapegoat. Other than that
>animu name
>animu fuccb0i for profile
>Warframe + Titanfall + Souls
>timing of completion
Somewhat checks out. Would physically bully and hurt/10
>>
>>165718409
>miyabi
>anime
>>
File: Lucifer 8.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer 8.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>165718409
>>
File: birdlayer.png (107KB, 259x290px) Image search: [Google]
birdlayer.png
107KB, 259x290px
>>165718702
why the fuck is the half orc comment there?
>>
>>165719908
talking about lucifer's waifu

I was bullied into putting it in. I knew it could be misunderstood
>>
>>165719995
oh, it just didn't seem relevant, the 2nd one i meant
>>
So the Onyx Blade is a dark associated weapon that does dark damage. It has an attack buff that wreathes in black flames that in other cases do dark damage. Who the fuck decided to make the buff fire damage.
>>
>>165720348
beats me, but balance wise it really doesn't need to do full dark. It would make more sense if it was 50/50 unbuffed and the buff added dark and fire instead of just having dark on the base and fire on the buff.
>>
File: Meme Man.jpg (22KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
Meme Man.jpg
22KB, 480x319px
>>165720348
You rike?
>>
My cat is pregnant
>>
>>165716529
>>165716829
>>165717282

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1smLjj08jS8
>>
Is it safe to go +10 on a SL70 build, or would I be better off staying +8?
>>
File: 1484422209575.jpg (63KB, 540x566px) Image search: [Google]
1484422209575.jpg
63KB, 540x566px
>>165720529
>>
>>165718409
That's Miyabi from Senran Kagura.

>tl;dr
She's the edgelord heart of darkness uncontrolled dark power character who embodies THE WEAK SHOULD JUST DIE, while also insisting that she is literally the best fighter out of everyone there and treating almost everyone else like dirt.

It can only be Lucie.
>>
>>165696772
Anyone with a high damage melee weapon available to help cut the tail off of sheath for me? Unless you have an extra one you can drop?
>>
>>165721023
Would it be DSA or LKGS + resin strong?
>>
File: 6WZWaqs.jpg (268KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
6WZWaqs.jpg
268KB, 1920x1090px
>all this talk about some atention whoring faggot

He's a fucking faggot but you guys are turbo homos too
>>
>>165721517
put ur trip back on ;)
>>
>you can't get Father Arandiel's lava bowl
for what fucking purpose
>>
>scrub claps as I hit him out of buffing his weapon

Sure man. Let me let you do more damage.
>>
File: 1480924346342.jpg (63KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
1480924346342.jpg
63KB, 509x509px
>>165721565

He's gay
You're gay
The OP is gay
The post above me is gay
The post below me is gay
Everyone in /dsg/ is fucking gay

Except for me
>>
>>165721683
Same reason Ornstein lost his plume in the peak, its because you are a bad person who we all suffer for
>>
>>165722056
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18bGPyFI3sy
>>
>>165721283
Definitely.
He's been plaguing vitagen for a while. It makes a lot of sense.
>>
Anyone with a high damage melee weapon available to help cut the tail off of sheath for me? Unless you have an extra one you can drop?
>>
>>
>>165723016
Since invasions prioritize people with summons, I shouldn't be affraid of getting invaded if I solo every boss right? Like a normal human being would anyways.
>>
>tfw DSP has truly redeemed himself and has returned to being one of our pillars of the community after his redemption run of DaS
>>
File: 1446534213596.png (100KB, 434x351px) Image search: [Google]
1446534213596.png
100KB, 434x351px
>>165723360
neat
>>
>>165696772
Hello /dsg/

Was Irithyll a city that was built after DAS1 or is it just the surrounding buildings you see around AL in DAS1?

Thanks, have a great night
>>
>>165724303

After DS1.
Well, almost certainly.
>>
>playing some co-op with a friend
>get to Oceiros
>All he does is make metal gear references

Those jokes weren't even funny at release
>>
>>165722056
>Posts a lesbian
>>
>>165723319
You can still get invaded while solo, there isn't always going to be someone with a party of phantoms at the same SL range as you all the time.

It's just that the invader might take pity on you if you're fighting the boss solo, and help you since you aren't a douche who needs people to hold his hand through the game.
>>
what am I missing with the ds2 arena? 30 str 20 dex and +6 weapon, yet every round is against someone where I have to hit them dozens of times while they have to hit me three
>>
>>165723360

The BKH isn't a fun weapon for a viewer, but it's still a legit weapon for Phil(especially since he killed that knight himself).

I'm glad he was able to beat O&S solo
>>
>>165705921
It only has a bunch of references. If I make a movie about a few guys talking about star wars it's not a star wars movie. Besides, Souls is not nearly as fast as a berserk game would be
>>
>>165711916
I guess he was Sieg-freed
>>
>>165724593
Sounds like a bro, but if that ever happens to me I would be happier if the invader didn't help and just watched, even if the boss is about to kill me.
>>
File: 1463609162215.png (151KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1463609162215.png
151KB, 449x442px
I need /fa/ souls advice.
I have a strength/endurance build that has this beserker vibe going on

I need new armor that fits that aesthetic

Ive been using the Northern set for most of the game, but that's starting to show its age in the way that i just cant take hits from higher level enemies like i need to

The only two sets that come even close to the aesthetic is the Faraam set and the milwood set

I should say that the milwood set is too heavy for my build
I just barely midroll with Faraam set, but i cant get my load bellow 85% with the millwood set, even with a havel ring
>>
File: 1482707999730.png (1MB, 860x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1482707999730.png
1MB, 860x1279px
In Dark Souls 3,
Does the Havel Ring increase your equipment load by an absolute 15%, or 15% of your actual vitality?
>>
>>165715723
Do you mean to say that le hardcroe gmaeing detracts from the fun of the game, the point of games being relaxing? How outlandish!
>>
File: 1236394388090.jpg (27KB, 425x332px) Image search: [Google]
1236394388090.jpg
27KB, 425x332px
>>165726151
>playing to lose
>>
Need some full pyro build with rings and weapons recommendations. Any advices are welcome.
>>
>>165725914
yes
>>
>>165726280
>showing your face
>>>/out/
>>
>>165726707
I've never shown my face though.
>>
dlc2 when
>>
>>165727157
never
>>
Arena rank was a mistake
>>
>>165697109
Its all your own fault you dumbshit.
>>
Lothric Knight Sword or Sunlight Straight Sword
>>
>>165702036
The "curse" comes from the blood, not from the blood's owner. They brought the curse upon themselves.
>>
>>165727302
Isn't there only three ranks?
>>
>>165727470
LKSw is my WeaponFu
>>
>>165727661
4 ranks
>>
File: help.gif (952KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
952KB, 320x214px
I'm getting so tired of Bloodborne and the newfags in /bbg/ that I'm actually starting to miss you /dsg/, and DaS3, and fuck, even DaS2
>>
>>165727701
Thanks, time to farm it then.
>>
>>165727661
Yeah, but apparently it matters enough that you either fight metashitters, passive-ass nips, or disconnectors. There's an occasional fun fight here and there.
>>
>>165727302
Arena was a mistake.
>>
File: 1346490054609.gif (2MB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
1346490054609.gif
2MB, 356x400px
Anybody know how to disable gyro controls on a ps4 controller affecting the mouse on PC? I'm using steam's native PS4 controller support which worked perfectly with DS1, but in DS3 it seems the controller is trying to bind the mouse to motion sensitivity which ruins trying to play. Please tell me somebody has a fix? Just need to either turn off mouse in DS3, or fix Steam's PS4 controller's gyro controls.
>>
>>165727832

Maybe you should ask people here to Undead Match.
>>
>>165727923
Yes it was
>>
>>165727976
>implying I want to fight against faggot ironic metashitters
>>
>>165727976
I think there's groups dedicated for it, I'll look for it in the morning
>>
File: 1468211227608.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1468211227608.png
55KB, 217x190px
>mfw beating all the DaS3 bosses with 2h great machete / yhorms

Pretty fun for my first souls game desu. Hated it until I figured out rolling was negative edge though.
>>
>>165728110

Shut the fuck up. Your just salty you keep losing.
>>
>>165727832
I've run into 1 curved sword and maybe 2 washing poles in the last 4 days in the arena. I'm starting to see why people shitpost about 99 pvp being better. I even ran into a damn twinaxe for the second time in 600 hours played.
>>
>>165727832
I'd be a fun- and fair-minded duelbro, bro

But I wouldn't be caught dead buying this shitty DLC
>>
>>165728208
>implying I play with you PCucks
>>
File: M4nYNDM.png (401KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
M4nYNDM.png
401KB, 1680x1050px
>>165727938
Found it, steam big picture is kinda obnoxious, have to select the game I want to adjust this on specifically
>>
>>165728239
>pretending you don't lose to us every FC

Go watch some Scott Jund vids bro.
>>
>>165728053
fuck off retard
>hurr lets use a dedicated covenant gank area for duels/fcs
>>
QUICK: LIST YOUR 7 FAVORITE STRENGTH WEAPONS AND 1 FAVORITE GREATSHIELD. 1 WEAPON MUST NOT BE AN ULTRA.
>>
>>165729458

Mace, Millwood BA, Yhorm's Machete, Fume UGS, Reeve's GS, Smelter Hammer, Large Club and Reinforced Club
>>
>>165729458
milwood battleaxe
follower's javelin
quakestone hammer
fume ultra greatsword
broadsword
milwood greatbow
yhorm's great machete

fuck greatshields but moaning is nice.
>>
>>165729458
Twinaxe
Caestus, for punching and not parrying you fucking faggots
Black Knight Greatsword
Warpick
Black Knight Sword
Lothric Knight Greatsword + Lightning Resin
Yhorm's

Greatshield of Glory
>>
>tfw single piece of green armor in game
>cathedral knight pants
>only one green weapon in game
>stone greatshield

stone set when?
>>
>>165729458
Orma's Greatshield
Reeve's Greatshield
Dragonslayer Greatbow (DaS3)
CKGS
BKGS (DaS3)
Executioner's Greatsword
Wolnir's

Tower Shield (DaS1)
>>
File: 20170116015106_1.jpg (192KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170116015106_1.jpg
192KB, 1600x900px
Why does my DaS look so dark
Is it reshade?
>>
>>165729458
Ive always been a strengthfag. I love ultras of every variety smashing my way through From games with massive single hits and naked fast rolls with the occasional funny gimmick weapon thrown in. I could make this list much longer.
1. Zweihander (I dont care that it worked better as quality Ive loved it since DaS)
2. Whirligig Saw
3. Greataxe (DaS 3 only)
4. Bone Fist (ds2)
5. Dragon Tooth
6. Dragon Bone Smasher
7. Mastodon Halberd

Simply no contest for Havels Greatshield
>>
>>165730159
Adjust brightness and it's propably reshade. You can turn it off by pressing scroll lock, so press it and check.
>>
Anyone wanna help with DSA?

SL67
PC
dsg
>>
>>165730576
no kill your self
>>
>>165730628
What the fuck, I didn't even do anything wrong.

Fuck off retard.
>>
>>165730661
Kill yourself
>>
>>165730053
faraam is close to green
>>165730661
>responding to """trolls"""
>>
File: Lucy's Posts.png (51KB, 286x427px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy's Posts.png
51KB, 286x427px
Whats your favorite way to fuck with people /dsg1/? And I dont mean broken metas and instableed combos, I mean really going no-fucks-given trolling. Invading naked with carthus blood ring and rolling circles around a host for half an hour and throwing dung at him, Obscuring ring/greatbowing someone of a cliff, cosplaying/chameleoning and letting an invader walk past you eight times, spamming force, breaking armor, generally being a pest. Whats your fave troll/joke build? (pic related, sometimes being the naked shit thrower really brings the fun back to pvp)
>>
>>165728157
>negative edge
?
>>
>>165730661
KYS
>>
>>165730748
Saying "Warmth" should be enough.
>>
>>165730053
>this
Stone set was majestic and even though it was all heavy as fuck stone greatsword and greatshield kicked ass. Also would it kill FROM to make something blue that isnt mage or cleric robes?
>>
>>165730748
Pumping shit tons of hp and endurance and 2 handing a greatshield does the trick for me. I love sitting there watching tryhards get pissed off trying to break my guard especially when I wear regen shit offhand to even take the fun out of chipping.
>>
>>165726553
onyx blade is a fairly obvious choice and sages ring and witch ring are solid for a pyro build
>>
>>165730748
invading in sens and using force on the bridges
>>
>>165729458
Str weapons tend to suck so I don't have 7. Greatshields are always garbage.
>>
Is there anywhere to see active players for a given game?

Thinking about buying Ashes for PS4, but don't wanna if the game's dead.
>>
>>165731807
>fume ss in dlc
>200+300 ar 2h
>das2 2h longsword moveset

just fucking wait. you'll see, lucicuck
>>
>>165731807
Your posts are always garbage.
>>
File: 1476708992444.png (104KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1476708992444.png
104KB, 500x333px
>>165731883
Are you on steam? Go to the community hub then and look at the currentplayers. The text is in green can't miss it.
>>
File: Shredded Ludwig.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shredded Ludwig.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>165731989
Nah, only game with fun Str weapons is BB, and they are just ridiculous.
>>
File: silly.jpg (98KB, 552x450px) Image search: [Google]
silly.jpg
98KB, 552x450px
>>165732130
>Are you on steam?
Yes. That's why I want to buy Ashes on PS4. Because I'm on Steam.
>>
How viable is Magic in DS3 PvE right now? I keep seeing melee players absolutely shitting on bosses and mobs and I'm wondering is something similar even possible for a caster build? And if so could you link me to some decent / fun ones?
>>
>>165732245
You will shit even hader on them. You can just sit back and spam magic which does a lot of damage.
>>
File: 1481014631157.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1481014631157.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>trying to farm Thrall Axe
>have done 12 routes and popped 12 rusty coins
>try a 13th time and pop a gold coin
>still nothing
>>
File: 1447556113031.jpg (47KB, 412x477px) Image search: [Google]
1447556113031.jpg
47KB, 412x477px
>>165732219
Well there you go. The game usually levels around 9000 players on steam and is fairly active.
Especially after sales since newbies always flood then. gr8 fun
>>
>>165732337
Good. Dash spamming faggot.
>>
>>165732245
Pyros shit on bosses.
>>
>>165732448

What weapon do you use?
>>
>>165732245
>tfw people constantly asking stupid questions when will this fucking ride end

faith has lightning damage which a grand total of 2 enemies are resistent to. has support spells and heals.
cleric
39 vig
30 att
60 fai
20(+5) end

sorcery has magic damage. some things are resistent to it. highly mana efficient damage spells.
sorcerer
39 vig
30 att
60 int
20(+5) end

pyromancy has fire damage. a shit ton of things are resistent to it. high damage throughput.
pyromancer
39 vig
30 att
40 int
40 fai
20(+5) end

dump remaining points into endurance vitality strength or dexterity.
>>
>>165732579
The best weapon in the game.
>>
>>165732604
>pyromancy has fire damage.
it also makes the best use of dark damage
>a shit ton of things are resistent to it
those things are weak to dark.
>>
>>165732941
ignore this nigger. dark in this game is retarded as fuck.

there's no catalyst that can cast dark pyromancies, miracles, and sorceries so there's no reason to use them
>>
>>165732604
Thank you very much. I guess I was just looking for a quick confirmation, Because I remember playing sorcs on older DS games and ending up getting nerfed to the ground while heavy sword fags just laughed at fucking everything.
>>
>>165733043
dark pyros are dope, you double nigger. it's the dark sorceries/miracles that are bad. and even then, gnawing rapes the any enemy not immune or at least highly resistant to bleed
>>
>>165733239
it isn't the 52 levels invested into faith and intelligence that make bleed miracles bleed
>>
>>165733307
sure. but i didn't say anything about gnawing's damage. stop being retarded
>>
>>165733480
>moving the goalposts

hexes in das3 are shit. bleed is not shit. gnaw miracles are primarily a ranged bleed tool, not a dark damage spell.

dorhys' gnawing deal a whopping 310 damage from having 99 intelligence, faith, and a caitha's chime. fucking amazing.
>>
File: 0MPSFX1.png (151KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
0MPSFX1.png
151KB, 500x309px
>>165732337
Hey, if Thrall Axe Anon is still online, I have one +6 I don't really care for. Don't mind drop trading it.
>>
>>165733604
you're the one moving the goalposts, m8. let's recap what i said
>dark pyros are strong
>other dark spells are bad
>gnawing is good but only because of the bleed
also, you don't need some separate tool to cast dark pyros, they integrate perfectly in any pyromancer build, provided you're not stupid enough to think you need clutch rings.
what you said
>dark damage is bad because you need separate tools to cast different kinds of spell
>gnawing does shit damage
ok? i was speaking for dark pyros only from the very beginning. you're refuting an argument i never even made
>>
>>165733916
but dark pyros aren't strong. in fact they're hot garbage

they're only good against enemies resistant to fire. that doesn't make them strong, it makes them good against lava ooze and old iron king 2: land-instead-of-lava boogaloo

this is all completely invalidated by the fact you could have just whipped out a deep asotra straight sword, deep battleaxe, or onyx claymore and killed them without ever chucking a single fireball.

dark is shit except for its utility. but wait that's the same justification behind faith OH NO
>>
>>165733916
and why even mention gnaw as if it being a hex mattered in the first place if you already knew that it was just ghsa: bleed edition

sounds to me like epic damage control xd
>>
Can someone help with soul of cinder at sl 50 +6 wep PC?
>>
>>165734402
why are you so low SL?
>>
>>165734330
it was mentioned as an exception to the rule that non-pyro hexes are bad
>xd
>>165734241
i don't know what kind of build you run, but black flame does a lot of damage. iirc it takes about 6 to demolish the dancer without rtsr/buffs other than rings
>you could have just whipped out a deep asotra straight sword, deep battleaxe, or onyx claymore and killed them without ever chucking a single fireball
and you could also just go straight quality and do more damage while not having to worry about mana and slots. so?
>>
>>165734402
Last time I played was last November. I could probably help you but I'm rusty as fuck, so unless nobody else joins, I'll skip.
>>
>>165734402
Apply rouge to any weapon with innate bleed. Summon Yuria. SoC now goes down easy at any SL.
>>
>>165732337
There are people that farm Thrall Axe? I always get a couple of them on my very first Thrall kills on all of my playthroughs.
>>
>Start playing the game again after stopping for a few months.
>Just fought a guy wearing full havels speeding around the ground at 40mph shitting lightning and spamming force pushes.
GRAY STREAK
SPEEDS BY
HAVEL THE HEDGEHOG
>>
>>165734620
There are no npc summons
Also ive got astora stright sword +6 it just doesnt do enough damage
>>
>>165734520
>gnaw is an excpetion
it doesn't count as an exception to the rule because its damage doesn't come from spell buff, it comes from the bleed aux. black flame and serpent are basically the only hexes in the game worth anything, aside from vow of silence and deep protection

>strawman
onyx blade and dark-infused weapons are pyro weapons. deep was a mistake.

>i dont know what build you use
did you even read the original reply?
>>
>>165734940
im tired as fuck

dead again* and dark edge*

they get the most scaling from dark catalysts
>>
>>165734575
Pleaso do help, i can get him to 1/3 health phase 2 reliably but always run out of estus by that time
>>
File: 1474263062091.jpg (37KB, 174x405px) Image search: [Google]
1474263062091.jpg
37KB, 174x405px
>>165733856

I managed to get it to drop, but thanks anon. Now I've slapped Chaos on it and I'm chopping dudes up.

>>165734808

My luck has always been horrible.
>>
>>165735018
Fine. Password? By the bonfire or by the game?
>>
>>165734940
>it doesn't count as an exception to the rule because its damage doesn't come from spell buff
so? I never fucking said anything about gnaw's damage, you sperglord. i said it's good because of the bleed. learn to fucking read
>black flame and serpent are basically the only hexes in the game worth anything
they are also 2/3 dark pyros
>did you even read the original reply?
i did, which made me wonder if you even used the pyro rings for the pyro hexes, or was retarded enough that the game didn't count them as hexes
>inb4 strawmanning again
i don't claim you think that, it's just the only explanation i can find for you claiming that dark pyros do shit damage
>>
>>165718409
Titanfall 2 is fun
>>
Pass 123 at the fog gate
>>
>>165735291
Sign down.
>>
>>165735291
By the way i only have 3 embers left
>>
>>165735476
Tell me you killed him.
TELL ME YOU KILLED HIM.
>>
>>165735457
Thank you ive finished him !
>>
File: 20170116110232_1.jpg (756KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170116110232_1.jpg
756KB, 1920x1080px
>>165735747
Thank for that.
I tried to play safe, but I missed many critical attacks, which annoyed me and I got greedy in the end.
I tried to take the aggro from him, but he kept hitting you.
>>
I'm playing Demon's Souls, what the actual fuck am I suppossed to do about these giant worm things that come out of the ground and spray lava everywhere?

I do 10 damage with a +2 broadsword and the lava they are relentlessly shitting out takes off like 40% of my health, is there a ring or something I need to make killing these guys not impossible?
>>
File: 1455694405962.png (47KB, 522x472px) Image search: [Google]
1455694405962.png
47KB, 522x472px
Can someone explain to me why I think the title theme of DS3 is the best out of all?
>>
>>165736246
>you have shit taste
>you only played DaS3
>you never played DaS2
>you're tone deaf
>your dumb
>your opinion differs than mine and thus is wrong
Pick one.
>>
>>165736246
Because it is. Like OST in general which peaked with BB/DS3.
>>
File: 20170116111355_1.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170116111355_1.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
Any tips on making a cute?

Also: I considered going for the usurp ending but I don't want to become an ugly hollow. I guess you can get purging stones, but as long as you have the Dark Sigil you will hollow again right? That's kinda not great since I tend to die a lot. (I'm shit)
>>
File: 1464868967250.png (17KB, 274x195px) Image search: [Google]
1464868967250.png
17KB, 274x195px
>>165736290
I'll just take 6.
>>165736336
BB has better soundtrack overall, but the title theme of DS3 really gets me in the mood to end the curse once and for all.
>>
>>165736368
Get the Untrue Dark Ring to counter beef jerky face
>>
>>165736290
>your dumb
Meant to write "you're dumb".
>>
>>165736457
Which is cute for fashion souls but I do kinda want to use my ring slots for combat rings.
but thanks for the tip.
>>
>DS3 - April 2016
>AoA - October 2016

>Six month gap between the two
>Therefore
>DLC - April 2017

Glad I levelled up my Intelligence stat.
>>
>paid for DaS3's soundtrack
>that doesn't include the DLC
Fuck you From.
>>
File: 1481761257990.jpg (84KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1481761257990.jpg
84KB, 557x605px
>>165736336
I think the OST in 3 was great in "technical terms" but I liked the sort of "dreamy" menu themes of DS1 and DeS.

At least the tracks in DS3 don't get repeated like in DeS / DaS and the tracks have 2 phases also which is neato.

>walk into the Astraea fight
>nothing
>step forward
>music kicks in
>Garl starts talking to me
>mfw
>>
File: 1437874009452.jpg (177KB, 1230x810px) Image search: [Google]
1437874009452.jpg
177KB, 1230x810px
>throw a CBV at a fire-weak enemy
>2413 damage
>>
>>165736724
Second phase OST shift is one of the best things they've introduced in last games. Especially when it changes the entire mood of a boss battle all the way around, like with Dragonslayer Armour going from a glorious 1vs1 against a dragonslaying golem to some BB-tier weirdness with space butterflies or Pontiff activating Shifty Stunts for Scant Shekels and summoning phantoms of himself from across the multiverse.
>>
Hey /dsg/, I have a question for you.

Let's say you have the option to talk to one enemy/NPC/boss in the entire serie. You can talk to it directly, and you can maybe avoid a fight if you explain what you're doing.

Who would you speak with?
I pick Oceiros, because killing him breaks my heart every time.
>>
>>165736850
Pontiff, of course. He wants the world to reset. His means may be questionable but his goal is noble.
>>
>>165736850
either pontiff or BoC
>>
>>165736850
sif or kellog
>>
>>165736850
I think Sif may be the only person I felt bad killing and felt didn't need to die. Though at the same time I understand why talking may not change their mind.

I'm pretty sure everyone else I've killed I've been pretty ok with so far.
>>
File: 20160828002115_1.jpg (497KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160828002115_1.jpg
497KB, 1920x1080px
>>165736850
Nameless King.
I spent three games worshipping him and fighting in his name to make him proud, even through I never used anything he gave me because I never raised my faith.
I'd like him to at least know it's his fault for attacking me. I'm not to blame.
>>
>>165736850

Quelaag, she was just trying to protect her sickly sister I guess.
I'd try and work out a deal where I'd come back with humanities if she just let me ring the bell and leave without a fight.
>>
>>165736834
The second half of Deacons was great too.
>>
Am I playing Dark Souls right? How often am I suppose to level up? Do I just do it whenever I have excess souls?
>>
>>165737018
Someone explained a thread or two ago that he is Hollowing and so his whole area is to produce a strong warrior to challenge him so he can die in glorious battle.

This made me feel better about going.

>>165737070
Quelaag and her sick sister (and their brother and "mum") all felt too far gone to help. Which is why their last functional sister asks you to kill them I figured.
>>
>>165737070
Wasn't Quelaag ambushing undeads for humanity to give to her sister?
I guess you can bribe her.

>>165737157
That's how I did.
>>
>>165737178
That doesn't console me at all.
I fought for that guy and was hyped to finally meet him. I thought that, maybe, everyone who worshipped him ended up incorporating as some kind of sun legion or something like that.

And turns out he's been hollowed, like his father.
>>
>>165737018
you're missing the entire point of that battle
he WANTS you to kill him, he goes hollow and wants a warrior's death
entire Archdragon Peak is one giant filter for unworthy warriors and also a training ground so one day there might be a warrior strong enough to best it and challenge him
dying on a battlefield is the highest honour for him as he's the god of war
>>
>>165737018
>I'd like him to at least know it's his fault for attacking me. I'm not to blame.
YOU RANG THE BELL, YOU IDIOT. and you don't HAVE to fight him
>>165737008
>felt didn't need to die
the alternate cutscene reveals that he probably wanted to die.
>>165737070
there was a cut covenant that allowed you to do just that
>>165737157
yeah, but also remember that upgrading your weapons is much, much more important. When you have excess materials, you can upgrade your armor too, but the importance is weapons>>levels>>materials
>>
>>165737157

Generally speaking yes, it's dumb to store up a mass of souls and then lose them with a couple of silly deaths. This is especially relevant for new players, who won't know some of the ambushes or setups that lie ahead.

>>165737178

She only tells you to kill the brother and the Bed of Chaos I'm pretty sure.
I just regret it that's all. It didn't help that her sister was actually a kind person at heart.

>>165737197

She was basically doing anything she possibly could to get humanities, as they were the last thing keeping her sister going.
Killing Quelaag, and then later murdering her sister in my first ever playthrough when I didn't know better, is still my biggest regret in the Souls Series.

>>165737197

Pretty much.

>>165737258

He was going hollow my man.
You helped his final hour be one of glorious battle and struggle against a worthy enemy. He made you a true heir of the sun.
Consider how other beloved characters have died, and you will find the King's was a worthy death.
>>
>>165737313
I'm always upgrading my weapons first before anything. But doesn't leveling up fucks the game up too much.
>>
>>165737264
But I don't want to kill him.
I want Nameless King-sama to pet my head, call me a good boy, and congratulate me for all the sunlight medallions I got from jolly cooperation!
I WANT SENPAI TO NOTICE ME AND PRAISE ME!

>>165737390
My bigger regret was to miss the moonlight greatsword quest in Dark Souls 2 because I rushed to the ending.
Same in Dark Souls 3, I missed so much stuff.
>>
>>165737449
You mean Benhart's quest? He never had the moonlight greatsword. You get that from simply beating Duke's Dear Freja on NG+/Bonfire intensity 2 and trading the paledrake soul with Ornifex. Benhart has the imitation sword with lmao0durability and decent physical damage.
>>
File: dsg on Chaos Servants.png (16KB, 1318x132px) Image search: [Google]
dsg on Chaos Servants.png
16KB, 1318x132px
>>165737420

>But doesn't leveling up fucks the game up too much

How so?
The only way I can think of is that reaching too high a level can shut you out of PvP/Co-op, since no one goes that high, but in DS1 and DS3, anything between 100 and 120 is fine for a max level.

>>165737449

Ironically I asked /dsg/ whether I should kill her or not and this was the reply that convinced me.
In hindsight, it apparently turned out that the eggmen became so after the sister cured them of the plague in Blight-town, which caused her to become so deathly ill in the first place, and they willingly grew the eggs (filled with humanity) to help keep her alive.

I wish I'd learned that before killing her.
Serves me write for trusting a Scalecuck.
>>
File: shiho pon.png (450KB, 990x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shiho pon.png
450KB, 990x1200px
Anyone wanna help a SL19 kill Crystal Sage on PC?

Pass: DSG
>>
>>165737569
Brb reinstalling Dark Souls 2.

>>165737612
I'm sorry for you.

>>165737641
SL19 is a bit low for me. I finish wanking and I'm in. Gimme 15-20 minutes.
>>
>>165737641
Where do you want a sign?
>>
>>165737661
I can go grab a couple levels if you'd like.

>>165737701
Just at the fog gate now.
>>
>>165737725
Well, if another Anon's helping you, I can keep on fapping. Smell you later.
>>
>all these faggots sparing the fair lady only because she's a female

Firelink bonfire is the most useful of the three and you're already killing Gwyndolin and everyone in Izalith, might as well finish the job, she's dead anyhow so you at least get better estus
>>
File: 1461988772408.png (3MB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1461988772408.png
3MB, 1414x2000px
>>165737801
Have fun.

Also thanks Garland.
>>
>>165737840

The Fair Lady is a benevolent soul and a fire keeper, who sacrificed her lineage to save the lives of the wretched. You don't have to kill Gwyndolin, either, and those in Izalith are already lost.

You don't have to kill any fire keeper to get max Estus.
>>
in DS3 Is there any malus to using your staff in the "off" hand? For example having a sword in your main hand, using it 2 handed and switching to 1 handed to use offensive spells with the staff in the other hand?
or asked differently: is there a benefit for 2 handing a staff?
>>
File: EKGuy.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
EKGuy.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>165737926
No problem pal
>>
What's the anri /ss/ pve build?
>>
>>165737840

>only because she's a female
>implying I wouldn't spare her if he was a boy
>implying I am motivated by gender, and not compassion and relative innocence

SCALEKEK I REMEMBER THEE
ON THAT DAY YOU LIED TO ME
>>
What's the best catalyst for buffing weapons? ie what gives best damage bonus?
Also, does the catalyst buff and dragoncrest ring boost crystal magic weapon's damage output?
>>
Will a PhD in maths help me in PVP?
>>
I beat Friede and Nameless King in the last two hours. Both were really hard and took me a while to beat but I thought Friede was harder because she loved dodging all your attacks in the first and third stages. Though her third stage wasn't too bad once you figure out you need to roll forward when she does her anime explosion jump attack so you can backstab her. She was really hype and fun, I liked her fight more than Nameless King.

Nameless King was great but the King of the Storm stage became tedious once you figured it out because he would always fucking fly around. His second stage became easier once you figure out his ranged attacks are slow and easily telegraphed so you could heal. Getting in close and perfectly timing rolls was fun as fuck though.

Bretty gud bosses desu, much better than almost all bosses in the other two Dark Souls games
>>
It's just a game lads.
>>
>>165739225
deep
>>
>>165739061
Buff damage is calculated from the catalysts spellbuff so you check what catalyst has the highest spellbuff at your casting stat's level
I dont know about the WA buff, but the crest rings have no effect on the strenght of buff spells
>>
>>165739306
Thanks
Saw a build where the guy was using something with a low spellbuff to cast crystal magic weapon, I have no idea why
>>
>>165739132

I also agree that Friede is the harder of the two.

Her first phase is easy except for the invisible strike and the throat slit, but even those are avoided by observing her stealth hints and not getting caught.
Her second phase is only a little more challenging, just because of Ariandel crashing around. Considering that his defences are much lower than hers, probably the only way it's relatively challenging is if you completely ignore Ariandel and do damage only to Friede.

But her third phase is much more impressive. It's hard and fast and nasty, she uses invisibility, multi combo rushes and dark attacks with tracking and AOE effects.

It's certainly far more impressive than Nameless' second phase, where his attacks deal massive damage, but are so slow and obviously telegraphed that it's almost embarrassingly easy at times. His only scary attack for me is when he leaps off-camera to strike from behind, but even that cowardly move is avoidable once you learn the timing for the dodge.

King of the Storm is even easier in my experience.
>>
Are there any videos explaining how matchmaking works?
>>
File: 1434989127197.png (32KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
1434989127197.png
32KB, 514x352px
>Demon's Souls
>"Cannot carry this item, it would overburden you"
>okay whatever, go jump off a cliff to get back to the archstone, leave some shit with Thomas
>run back, get my bloodstain
>go to where the item was
>it's gone

are you fucking kidding me, do things really despawn if you leave the area after they're left on the ground
>>
>>165739962
>"But her third phase is much more impressive"
>mfw I only met her second phase and that was enough to completely discourage me from playing Dark Souls 3
>>
>>165740075
Yes. Why wouldn't they?

t. man who lost the PFS on three separate characters
>>
>>165740075
Yes, now you know to keep an eye on your Item Burden.
>>
File: 1410982450469.png (312KB, 866x631px) Image search: [Google]
1410982450469.png
312KB, 866x631px
>>165740287
>>165740293
fucking god damn it

thank you from for ditching this shitty mechanic
>>
>>165739306
Follow up question if you're still here
Does spell buff scale with intelligence?
>>
How do i get Patches to spawn at Firelink? I already cleared the deacons of the deep, and I can't get to rosaria because the nigger cathedral knight suicides me off the edge of the rafters every time. Shouldn't he move after clearing the cathedral? It's seriously pissing me off because I need Siegward's armor for that titanite slab.
>>
>>165740717
Climb the tower behind Firelink.
>>
>>165740803
That's what I did, he didn't lock me in though. So it's pissing me off.
>>
>>165740442

It's just a bad implementation. The extra items should go to your bottomless box/Thomas instead.
>>
>>165740847
Oh, I misread your post. You need to visit Rosaria and hit that bonfire to get him to trigger in Firelink. Keep powering through the rafters until you get there.
>>
>Tower of Latria
>Shitton of messages saying "liar ahead" and "use slashing attack on next enemy" and "attack!"
>end of the hallway is some dude in rags looking at some green glowy orbs
>"I won't cause you trouble, I won't!"

I should kill this guy shouldn't I
>>
>>165718702
I hate tripfags on principle but are we now pretending that DASII was good? I never played the dlc, but I can believe it was really good, but shouldn't it be considered it's own thing?
>>
>>165740904
But he said he wouldn't cause you trouble, what are you, some kind of monster?
>>
>>165740904
Yes. Kill him.
>>
>>165740904
DO *NOT* BULLY THE DREGLING.
>>
I need ideas for a new DS3 run. Preferably something Dexfag since I went quality my first time
>>
>>165740895
>Keep powering through the rafters until you get there.
Normally I just sprint. I absolutely hate heights, and this fucker knight has NEVER shoved me off before, and now its all he does, his timing is absurd.

Is it possible to lure the knight out and off the rafters?
>>
>>165740904
He's not going to kill you or trigger a trap that harm you.

It's better if you leave him alive so that you can experiment why he's so hated.
>>
>>165741078
Whatever helps you get a darkmoon summon sooner friend :^)
>>
>>165741049
Sellsword twinblades are really fun, and pretty powerful
I'm playing INT/DEX and with the crystal magic weapon buff + the weapon art they do great damage
>>
>>165741202
Not that guy, but I agree. Sellsword twinblades are pretty fun to use.
>>
>>165740886

Which is what 3 has, instead of allowing people to carry a billion consumables. Max carry limit on consumables is better than a max weight limit, too.
>>
>>165741202
>>165741227
Well its a good thing I started mercenary I guess. How the hell do you use double weapons in PvE though? I have a ton of trouble trying to play 3 without being able to block.

Also you can buff sharp weapons right?
>>
Why the hunters in bb just wear leather coats ? Won't regular armor be more useful ?
>>
File: 20170116154702_1.jpg (474KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170116154702_1.jpg
474KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw DS1 feels more alive even now than right after release on PC because of how GFWL and generally shitty netcode without a connection fix fucked up online
>>
>>165741470
You press Y or triangle to two-hand them.

If I misunderstood the question, well, it means you rely more on dodging and rolling attacks than blocking.
Just give it a try, it's pretty fun. And this comes from a guy who did the entire game with a short sword, a winged spear, and a composite bow.
>>
>>165741549
Armor doesn't help against monsters. There's a shitton of dead knights in chalice dungeons.
The only way to defeat monsters is via mobility or by becoming such an abomination your sheer vitality is enough to just tank everything.
>>
>>165741587
are you using dscm as well?
>>
>>165741549
Because armor doesn't work against beasts, the game makes a point of telling you constantly. Mobility is how you survive.
>>
>>165741598
I meant the latter part of your post. I can go through DS1 without a shield no problem, but everything in 3 is just so damn fast and I can't get the roll timings right.
>>
>>165741078
whichever gives the most poise
>>
File: 1469634066794.png (764KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469634066794.png
764KB, 975x1200px
>>165741645
>>165741765
Thanks
>>
>>165741549
Armor only works against humanoids monsters. The beasts are too strong, armor is more of a disavantadge.

>>165741824
I'm sorry, but if your timing isn't right, you need to improve.
The sellsword twinblades are complicated to use, but once you land a hit, you usually can chainstun the lesser enemies to death.
For the others, you need to use rolling attacks, and well, I'm sorry for saying that, but get good.

I can't explain you how to roll. You have to figure it out by yourself.
>>
File: fuck these.png (58KB, 453x2429px) Image search: [Google]
fuck these.png
58KB, 453x2429px
>>
Is Boletarian Palace 1-1 the best place to farm grass?
>>
>>165741080
>Is it possible to lure the knight out and off the rafters?
Does anyone know? Otherwise I'll probably give up on Siegward. I already got pushed off twice this morning and really don't feel like going to Rosaria if he's going to be such a cunt to me.

Why are enemies even up there to begin with?
>>
>>165741748
Yes.
>>
>>165741942
I'm not gonna get upset from being told to git gud m8. I know I'm shit at DS3. The rolling just feels super weird to me.
>>
File: unembered lmao.webm (3MB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
unembered lmao.webm
3MB, 750x422px
>>
>>165742074
100% accurate. Especially in DaS3.
>enemy starts charging
>"meh, he's pretty far away"
>suddenly sprints
>"OH SHI-"
>took a pitchfork to the face

>>165742194
There's just a difference between "I'm sorry, you just have to get better" and "HAHAHA GIT GUD SCRUB ;;;;)"
>>
File: assen one.webm (3MB, 382x998px) Image search: [Google]
assen one.webm
3MB, 382x998px
>>165702761
>>
>>165742147
1-1 for early grass 1-4 for stronger ones iirc

>>165742223
All good. I do appreciate not trying to be a cunt at least.
>>
>>165742217
I needed to see the point down, why cut the best part ?
>>
>>165742147
Don't farm for grass, you can buy the best grass over at 5-1.
>>
>>165711406
>not Alonne's or Raime's
>>
Asked earlier but didn't really get anywhere.

Is there a way to see how many players games are getting on different systems? I gather Steam has one but what about PS4/XBO?
>>
>>165712312
>hiding the neck with the camera angle
>>
>do better on SoC than i've ever done before
>game fucking crashes when he goes into second phase
so this.. is the power.. of PC
>>
>Get summoned to Soul of Cinder by a guy using basically all default Knight weapons and armour
>Kill him in basically two minutes with ease

What the fuck? This guy fucked me for hours before I got him (solo)
Does co - op literally ruin this boss?
>>
>>165742917
Coop ruin most bosses because japs can't into programing
>>
>>165742690
just know that PS4 is always the most active platform for any souls games and that pc is the deadest, take PC's numbers and times it by 10 at least
>>
>>165742917
Coop ruins every boss. I once played tennis with a boss. We both had a bow, and we took the aggro in turn.
>>
>Warp back to the Nexus
>Maiden is sitting right next to the Archstone I went to kicking her feet

C U T E

it sucks you can't screenshot in demon's souls easily
>>
>>165742690
AFAIK Steam is the only online service that keeps track of that kind of thing.

Just know that PC is always the most active platform for any souls games and that PS4 is the deadest, take PS4's numbers and times it by 10 at least
>>
File: Homerun.webm (3MB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
Homerun.webm
3MB, 750x422px
>>165742303

I screwed up. I got a nice pd for you right here though
>>
File: cute maiden.gif (430KB, 427x235px) Image search: [Google]
cute maiden.gif
430KB, 427x235px
>>165743041
>>
File: 1464487046775.jpg (132KB, 720x753px) Image search: [Google]
1464487046775.jpg
132KB, 720x753px
>>165743115
>tfw dark souls got me a fetish for pointing down people
>>
Is there a weapon in DaS3 which has a WA that goes through shields 100%?
>>
File: gives me conniptions.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
gives me conniptions.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>165743204
it's absolutely cathartic to point down at annoying cunts. Probably the only reason to stick with this game atm.
>>
>>165743360
I think the closest you can get is WAs that knock shields out of the way.
>>
File: estoc WA.webm (907KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
estoc WA.webm
907KB, 1024x576px
>>165743360
i'm pretty sure estoc does more damage through shields than its normal r1 or r2 do
>>
>>165743436
>>165743204
>>165743115
>>165742303
>>165742217
>all these edgy kids that point down
kek
>>
>>165742217
>respec from pyromeme to try out crow quills with faith/dex
>everyone just parries my shit in the arena cause im a retard who doesnt see it coming and goes for the backstab instead
feels bad desu
>>
>>165742147
Depends on how far through the game you are. Patches sells New Moon for 5000 each once you've killed all of the Archdemons, and Full Moon for 1000 each as soon as you get him to the Nexus.
>>
Just got DS3. Is Luck completely useless?
>>
>>165743713
>t. defeated host
>>
File: 1481547009432.jpg (272KB, 1442x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1481547009432.jpg
272KB, 1442x1005px
>>165743713
Spotted the faggot bitch who got pointed down on
>>
>>165743984
>>165743969
i literally never lost in pvp, so i'm not cancer like you
>>
>>165743951
It's useless for anything but specialised builds with some weapons
>>
>>165743951
It has some gimmicks, but you're better off ignoring it for your first playthrough. Just go str/dex and level your health and endurance.
>>
>>165743951
luck is useful, but only for very specific builds, just like in des
if you aren't doing a hollow quality or anri straight sword, use the class with the lowest amount of it
>>
>>165743713
yeah, what's their problem
>>
What is the excuse for making firekeeper set so goddamn hard to get?
>>
>>165744051
Tell your mom about it, perhaps she'll believe you.
>>
>>165744112

It's not hard, though. It's also the set of one of the most important NPCs in the game, and looks great.
>>
>>165744112
Just stand at the edge and do a normal forward roll. Works for me almost always.
>>
>>165744051
>i never lost
>
>>
File: Vault full of smug.png (85KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
Vault full of smug.png
85KB, 285x285px
>>165744051
>i literally never lost in pvp

Probably because you're a cancerous meta shitter.
>>
>>165744293
>>165744209
>>165744128
>all these jealous cancers
kek
kys
>>
>>165744336
soulless,
>>
>>165744336
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
File: 1470833194699.jpg (281KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470833194699.jpg
281KB, 800x800px
>>165744336
>Lying on the internet to make yourself feel better
>>
>>165744336
(You)
>>
>>165744085

There are a few Dex/Hollow weapons though. Quality/Hollow isn't always the best.
>>
anyone on xbone have a spare concord well kept they could give me?
>>
NEW DLC WHEN
>>
File: 20170116090648_1.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170116090648_1.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
>>165744191
Rolling never works for me, i have to jump.

>>165744140
It does, but idk, I feel it's a pain each time, and I die at least three times.
I just suck ;_;

It's cool though, got it on my third or fourth try.
>>
>>165744721
Can't drop covenant reward items
>>
>>165744867
ahh okay. guess I'll have to get one the hard way.
found out you can dupe certain items in singleplayer like boss souls and it works on concords well kept and forked pale tongues.
>>
Asking again:
>>165720918
>>
>>
File: giantdad.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
giantdad.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
So, I started PvPing DS1 yesterday. I chose the meme Giantdad build because it's the only build I know and seemed pretty straightforward. I won like 4 out of 5 fights, with most of the losses being against the same guy.

So were 4 out of 5 people just scrubs, or did I misunderstand the point of PvP and is using a minmaxed build that someone else made "not done"?
>>
Haven't played as a caster before in a souls game. I'd like to start one in ds3.
Which type would you recommend? Is it possible to go full caster since the beginning at all?
>>
File: m5dfaxeoQJ1rp9jnvo1_500.gif (993KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
m5dfaxeoQJ1rp9jnvo1_500.gif
993KB, 500x245px
I had a dream where I was palying the second DS3 DLC and here's how it went

>You go through Londor, you get to fight Yuria

>Gael finds the "pigment"/dark soul of man

>Gael brings the pigment to the painter who starts painting a land of gray grags and archtrees

>Uses fire to imbue a spark in the painting

>DS1 intro starts playing
>>
File: 1469189833427.png (30KB, 849x638px) Image search: [Google]
1469189833427.png
30KB, 849x638px
>>165745293
From personal experience it is possible. You get the first merchant for sorcery in the area after the second boss fight. After that you can find another in the dank woods. Then hunt for scrolls.
You start with regular and heavy soul arrow and a nice buff ring. A good start with potential.
>>
>>165745243
Both
>>
>>165745243
>did I misunderstand the point of PvP and is using a minmaxed build that someone else made "not done"?

DS[iteration] PvP IS minmaxing. The build you are using is just notorious for destroying people who haven't yet embraced the true meta of DS1, that is, backstab chains and escapes.

Also, you'd already know this by now, but 5 fights is a microscopic sample size. You ought to fight some more
>>
>>165745621
>Fight an NPC who dies if you complete her questline
>HAY GUIZE REMEMBER DARK SOULS 1?!

Barf.jpg
>>
>>165745293
Pyromancers are pretty neat.
Once you hit Smouldering Lake you can get Vestiges and/or Chaos Fireball and just destroy everything in your path.
>>
>>165745765
>5 fights is a microscopic sample size
I did like 30 though, I just kept fighting the same 5-ish people over and over again.

>backstab chains and escapes.
yeah, the one guy who kept beating me always seemed to be able to sneak in a backstab from a seemingly impossible position. I guess I'll look up some mechanics videos
>>
Why does everyone hate simple infusion on offhands? Do they hate WA's?
>>
>>165746029
then get some snacks and get strapped in, because you are now about to experience the strenf of 30fpspeertopeerhitboxdetection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmecGNstuf8
>>
>>165746071
>Why does everyone hate simple infusion on offhands?

Why do you think everyone hates simple infusion on offhands?
>>
>>165746198
Cause they're passive cunts who love to hang back and let a blessed infusion cover for their fuck ups.
>>
>>165746071
>Why does everyone hate simple infusion on offhands
what? i always swap to simple offhands if i don't need to heal chip damage
>>
>>165741239
>Max carry limit on consumables is better than a max weight limit, too.
I think equip burden should still be there.

And as far as limited consumables go, I think you should be able to upgrade your gear to allow for more consumable.
>>
Is there a worse pvp community than Souls?
>>
>>165746437
smashfaggots
but they are pretty close and pretty similar
>>
>>165746437
reminder that PCucks singlehandely ruined the entire souls community
>>
>>165746437
Nope.

The Souls PvP community is a nasty cross-section of fighting game rejects and CoDfags.

>>165746490
>>>/v/
>>
File: 1403441033123.jpg (28KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1403441033123.jpg
28KB, 267x200px
>>165746071
I'm still bummed they fixed the FP consumption bug. That shit was the best for fun WAs like homoprince sword, Morne's, etc

It was fun , dammit
>>
>>165746269
>hang back and let a blessed infusion cover for their fuck ups

A single blessed item doesn't do shit for that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rbbog2xH7c
>>
>>165746535
then you should go back to /r/eddit
kys
>>
File: 1396263251379.gif (761KB, 174x176px) Image search: [Google]
1396263251379.gif
761KB, 174x176px
What was /dsg/ reaction on AGDQ DS3 run?
Holy shit what a fucking trainwreck.
>>
>>165746640

It was pretty fun.

I remember the Bloodborne run last year being trash as well.
>>
>>165746437
the idea that there's a "pvp community" for souls is pretty cancerous in and of itself
>>
>>165746631
What is the point of a post like this? Do you think that you are funny or being clever? How many times do you think that exact post has been made, verbatim?
>>
Can you still jump on the roof in firelink to get the shard and the crow early or has that been patched? I'm having a lot of trouble
>>
>>165746631
I'm not the one trying to start a platform war Anon.

If you'd like a more serious response to your post then:

People duped and smurfed in DeS and people used the bottomless box glitch in DS1 and people muled their asses off in DS2. If anything Dark Souls 1 and its covenants and #2Hard4U marketing pushing Souls into the mainstream is what ruined this community.
>>
>>165746834
Nevermind I'm just a big shitter. I got it
>>
>>165746834
Haven't seen any speedrunners flip their shit yet so I'm guessing it's still possible
>>
>>165746834
What are you talking about?
>>
File: 1463609488075.jpg (17KB, 256x287px) Image search: [Google]
1463609488075.jpg
17KB, 256x287px
>>165746640
He shouldn't have reloaded a different save file, it ruins the whole donation incentive. Tears is a shitty run to watch to begin with, that didn't help one bit.
>>
>>165746974
If you go out the top entrance of firelink by the giant tree, you can run and jump off the roots of a tree and land on the roof. It lets you into the rafters with picklepee and the estus shard
>>
>>165746631
How to spot an underage: the post
>>
>>165746974
https://youtu.be/W1TcLui_VXY?t=152
>>
File: 1482800005826.gif (817KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1482800005826.gif
817KB, 557x605px
>>165717117

Glorious.
>>
>>165747056
If he didn't use a backup save he would risk going over estimate, which is far worse than ruining the donation incentive. He played it safe and salvaged it best he could, but I think it would've been better if he just hadn't done the tears route.
>>
>>165746834
Yes, it's possible. At this point i'm starting to doubt that it's a glitch, feels like it was purposely left in the game.
>>
>>165746848
>dark souls covenants

What did they do even?
>>
>>165741080
Just pick up a bow and keep headshotting him while using the rafter curves to block his crossbow shots. Eventually he'll fall to the bottom and die.

Patches should show up once you open the big door near Rosaria's (after going up the elevator next to Deacons) and maybe reload the area. When you try to cross the bridge from that side, he's supposed to be there to lower it (the mechanism is on the other side).

>>165745124
If you ever go beyond +6, you will always be matched with people using +10 weapons.
>>
>>165746816
>>165746848
>>165747128
>/r/eddit:the post
>WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kys
>>
>>165747509
>Just pick up a bow and keep headshotting him while using the rafter curves to block his crossbow shots.
It was the greatsword one giving me shit. I just block the crossbow guy and jog on by.
I did it already though. Finally after a few more tries. Just pissed me off because that has never happened to me before.
>>
I'm in my first ever playthrough of Dark Souls, and I'm pretty fresh past O&S, I just beat the Great Grey Wolf, and I died a time or two against The Four Kings before calling it a night.

I feel like the story kind of took a quick turn from dark RPG story to light-monty python generic quest type of thing.

Frampt really doesn't tie the room together like I'd imagine. Is there anyway to go back? I still haven't met Patches yet, unless I missed him completely. Maybe he'll liven up the joint?
>>
>>165747378
He should have upped his estimate for the run. The batman run he was under a minute of estimate; he clearly tries to cut the runs as close as possible. If you have a big 5 min time loss section, that is a coin toss of rng. You should put that into your marathon estimate buffer.

It is far worse to ruin a donation incentive then be 5 mins over estimate.
>>
>>165747616
Use the closest entrance to the left and just ignore him. He shouldn't be within aggro range to go after you at that entrance. Otherwise, aggro him with a bow and then back out before he reaches you, sometimes you can trick out his pathing and cause him to walk off the rafters while he's searching for you (the AI differentiates between a "searching for" mode and "aggro" mode, so long as they don't get too close to you and rush at you to attack they'll reset more easily).
>>
>>165746848
>responding seriously to the pcuck poster
Dude is a joke, just ignore him
>>
File: channelerstrident.gif (953KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
channelerstrident.gif
953KB, 320x180px
>Dark souls 2
>Wait for invaders in iron keep
>They invade
>Have the setting on to allow other players to hear me
>Have my mic against my phone speaker
>Have the song lined up
>Press play on "Invaders Must Die" by the prodigy
>Slow walk up to the invader spamming point forward emoji for first ten seconds, then switch to channeler's trident buff dance until:
>Beat kicks in: https://youtu.be/gTw2YvutJRA?t=28
>Start attacking

I can't be the only one?
>>
Anyone on steam available to help me kill sheath?
>>
>>165747496
The vast majority of them are for PvP stuff and attracted more of the type of people who make all those
>wat build
>wat weapon
>wat level
>wat area
posts.

>>165747783
Don't worry, I plan to. I figured I'd give him a chance to act like an adult and he didn't take it.

>>165747720
>Is there anyway to go back?

Are you in the Abyss? If so you ought to be able to warp out.
>>
>>165746640
I don't care about AGDQ and I wish people would stop talking about it.
>>
>>165747720
Go back from where? Patches is probably in the tomb, after the catacombs. Unless you somehow didn't kill Capra yet, in which case he's in the catacombs
>>
Three biggest mistakes of Dark Souls:

- marketing pushing "You will die" since AotA and beyond (see: DaS2 opening cinematic)
- flaccid anti-cheat
- pushing invasions and online on a combat system made specifically for pve

The above three tore Souls from some sort of grand, dark adventure into a meta-gaming cancer.
>>
>>165747919
He's been given plenty
>>
Looking for a dark souls game to replay. What's a fun gimmick build to try out?
>>
>>165746625
das1 pvp was a mistake
>>
>>165747931

>>165747919

Just like, go back like.. Get rid of Frampt, shut the floor up again, the whole Firelink Altar thing could be moved up instead of down.

Like, I don't know, I just hate the Frampt character, and wish he wasn't around.

Like, leave the Lordvessel in play and everything, but instead of opening Frampt's chamber, and the alter being there, just have the alter be above Frampt, and we'll fill in the blanks with some untold prophecy that I of course need to kill great souls to fill the lordvessel with, instead of Frampt being a dumb snoring snake.
>>
>>165706845
How are you doing a blind run on DS3, if you're on this thread?
>>
>>165747378
If Bubbles ever practiced that oob part of the skip the crash wouldn't happen, just sayin. It's completely avoidable.
>>
>>165748070
The biggest mistake of dark souls is that you ever heard of it and came here to shit up the general.
>>
>>165748173
Your writing is kind of a mess, but I'll tell you this. If you haven't placed the lordvessel yet, don't. Kill the 4kings and you'll see.
If you want frampt gone, attack him a lot. The door won't shut (which is good, because it could make the game unbeatable) but he'll stop being there with his shit smelling breath
>>
>>165746625
>stupid buttrock soundtrack
why
>>
>>165748418
I already placed the Lordvessel, but I'm pretty sure that stench the warrior was talking about was his own flesh.

Oh well.
>>
>>165748112
Crossbow only in DS1
I remember trying it up until Quelaag with just the light crossbow. That was a very "fun" fight that lasted like 20 minutes
>>
>>165748112
Get dragon bone from ds1. Only uppercut. 99 str naked. Do it fgt
>>
>>165747764
Agreed that he should have been more wary of the risk, either by increased time or different route
>It is far worse to ruin a donation incentive then be 5 mins over estimate.
Disagreed, going over estimate throws the whole schedule in chaos and IIRC has gotten people banned from GDQs. Most of the incentive was done already since he created a character with the correct name and you hardly ever see the name afterwards.
>>
>>165747859
>emoji
Nice bait, got me to reply.
>>
>>165748112
If you beat DS3 with whips alone you'd probably be the only person who could say that you'd done so.
>>
I don't need the dlc to follow the pure sorcerer image in the OP right?
Also what is a good estus ratio for early game wizards? I know I'm supposed to be using the fire uchi, but sometimes I want to actually cast shit.
>>
>>165748070
Prepare to die was around even before AotA
>>
>>165748648
where's the emoji?
>>
>>165748173
Just keep playing the game. Frampt is a cool dude.
>>
>>165748665
>tfw pick up the whip in Undead Settlement and only do like 6 damage to those cage crawlers.
>>
FromSoft should remake Dark Souls 2 with their team A.
>>
>>165748508
If you want Frampt gone on any subsequent playthroughs, just jump in the hole rather than talking to him and place the lordvessel yourself. This upsets the Frampt and he leaves after you let him do his dialogue.

Also maybe try killing him, that might also upset him and make him leave.
>>
File: warped-sword.png (2KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
warped-sword.png
2KB, 220x165px
ITT

post qts
>>
File: right here.png (73KB, 894x281px) Image search: [Google]
right here.png
73KB, 894x281px
>>165748729
nigga you blind
>>
>>165748508
He says his breath is lethal. Also, you can give frampt things to eat and he'll reward you with souls depending on how much he likes them. You can buy poop for 200 a piece and he'll reward you for them with 200 a piece. Since it's an 1:1 trade, he probably likes them a lot, therefore has widely gotten the name of shit muncher.
If you already placed the lordvessel, you can still get rid of him but you missed some very interesting dialogue.
Also, in case you meant that: it's cut content but Andre was originally supposed to push the statue behind frampt's hole aside to reveal the path to the altar, where you could travel on foot, without the whole core ordeal. Also, this is not very widely known but the firelink altar isn't under firelink shrine, it's actually under the parish, at more or less the same altitude as the shrine.
>>
File: Profaned-Greatsword.png (60KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Profaned-Greatsword.png
60KB, 512x512px
>>165748859
>>
>>165748978
hahahaha shit maybe I am
>>
When an items durability gets low in dark souls 1, does it get destroyed? Or you just cant use it anymore
>>
>>165748823
The problem with DaS2 was never because it was done by B Team, it was because the director fucked up hard and it had to be salvaged by Tanimura.

Besides, if Miyazaki were at the helm it would probably be even more shit than DaS3 since he wouldn't have Bloodborne's engine and Sonybux to back him up. The dude is good at his specific thing, but he's inflexible and unimaginative to a fault outside of that.
>>
File: 1470241257295.jpg (29KB, 628x380px) Image search: [Google]
1470241257295.jpg
29KB, 628x380px
>>165748794
>Want to make a whip build
>It sucks
>Can't even crit
>Too slow to inflict status effects reliably
>Try to make CV:PoR's Jonathan Morris because he wields a whip in the left hand so I could use a short sword in the right
>Left hand whips in DS3 have a block and a strong attack instead of DS1's weak attack & parry or DS2's weak & strong attack
>>
>>165749132
It get destroyed and you have to get a blacksmith to repair it.
>>
>>165749145
Man, they should've used DS3 engine. Is that too much to ask? Fuck, DS2 feels like a ps2 game.
>>
File: firelink_greatsword.png (14KB, 188x276px) Image search: [Google]
firelink_greatsword.png
14KB, 188x276px
>>165748859
>>
>>165749173
>can't backstab/riposte
>can't plunge attack
>slow and does dagger tier damage

I miss my Simon Belmont build from DaS2. Old Whip was amazing.
>>
>>165749371
iirc DS3's engine is the BB engine
>>
>>165749434
definitelly getting a strong sense of deja vu from this post.
>>
So I stumbled upon the symbol of avarice, and I'm not sure what to make of it.
Is this thing ever viable to wear?
>>
>>165749450
Well, I couldn't tell, haven't played BB yet.
>>
>>165749178
But it doesnt get deleted right?
>>
>>165749474
Forever until From fixes whips so they're not the worst weapons in the game.
>>
>>165749537
It's extremely useful right after killing a boss. You wear it until you get the boss souls, and unequip it right after. You obviously don't keep it on as part of your build.
>>
File: Gender Female.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Gender Female.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>165749616
OK, thank you.
>>
>>165749537
It's very good for farming.
>>
>>165748392
The biggest mistake was your father not pulling out. But you can't expect too much from a dog
>>
>>165749553
Only specific items get destroyed forever. The sacrificial ring is one of these.

I think everything else can be repaired.
>>
>>165749537
It grants you the insight of the Elder Gods
>>
>>165749434
I was always a fan of dual wielding spotted whips.
>>
>>165749371
That would require going back in time and making the game PS4-exclusive, because the engine that DaS3 uses was the one that was funded by Sony for Bloodborne.

The only reason DaS3 is so "polished" is because Miyazaki shaved time off of development by re-purposing the Bloodborne engine, and look at the piece of turd that he still managed to crank out. DaS3 "feels" better than the previous games, but that's largely on the back of Bloodborne's development. It still fucked up in a load of places like stamina recovery, Estus speed, covenants, and so on.

To be sure, DaS2 also fucked up in a load of places, probably moreso than DaS3 when considering the end product, but Tanimura wasn't afraid to try to fix the problems that plagued DaS1 along the way towards salvaging the piece of shit. And it boggles the mind that Miyazaki didn't learn from what DaS2 did right, and turn DaS3 into an actually good game.
>>
>hear people bitching how shit heavy weapons feel in DaS2
>try out zweihander
>it's literally same as DaS1
UHH
>>
so is Firelink in DS1 the ruins of the Firelink in DS3?
>>
Anyone on PC available to help me with sheath?
>>
>>165750031

no dude
>>
>>165750031
dude no
>>
As a sorcerer, what do I want to enchant my moonlight greatsword with? And who do I talk to?
>>
>>165750031
Nah, it's some firelink from a different time.
>>
>>165750094
is Anor Londo in DS1 the same as Anor Londo in DS3?
>>
>>165750034
Beat him yourself, he's not even that hard. If you're going for the tail, use the self-stun trick.
>>
File: 1460332020400s.jpg (2KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1460332020400s.jpg
2KB, 125x116px
>>165748859
Should i feel bad for using this in the arena, atleast im not a ice rapier or chaos blade wiedling faggot right?
>>
>>165749923
Fuck this industry, man...

>>165750031
No

>>165750159
Yes
>>
>>165749681
>your father is a dog
is this some kind of slavic insult?
>>
>>165750240
Yeah but you're a DaS2 playing faggot
>>
File: 1451635074312.jpg (15KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1451635074312.jpg
15KB, 325x325px
>>165750398
fight me bitch
>>
>>165750526
you can't beat me because i have infinite rolls and hornet ring to kill you with one laggy backstab
sorry kiddo
>>
>>165736850
Pontiff. I always pick the end of fire ending, it'll be even better with him alive.
>>
>>165749923
I like you.
>>
File: Playing Souls with Vincent.gif (1MB, 615x372px) Image search: [Google]
Playing Souls with Vincent.gif
1MB, 615x372px
>>165750575
>kill you with one laggy backstab
>implying no clownsuit
>>
As a sorcerer, what do I want to enchant my moonlight greatsword with?
>>
File: Why retards prefer DaS 1.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Why retards prefer DaS 1.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>165750895
>>
File: cocky chink fuck.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
cocky chink fuck.webm
3MB, 800x450px
why do people always stand still just beyond the range of your weapon
do they think that counts as good spacing or something?
>>
>>165751058
those reactionary faggots might just be the most boring type of people on the arena
i'd rather fight BoC again than deal with one more faggot waiting for me to attack every time
>>
What's the combo thing in ds3 with the straight swords wa ?
>>
>>165751058
I don't know WTF that dude was thinking.

>>165750936
Raw.
>>
>>165749634

Does anyone know where I can find his videos?
>>
>>165750936
magic
>>
>>165751025

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skdhUwW9qx4
>>
File: the mvp.jpg (332KB, 700x1653px) Image search: [Google]
the mvp.jpg
332KB, 700x1653px
>>165751360
No idea friendo
>>
>>165750936
fier
>>
New
>>165751586
>>165751586
>>165751586
>>
>>165751058
>>165751169
This shit made me quit the arena.

I eventually just started not attacking as well, and just running out the clock. Then they would always point down, like I'm the asshole.
>>
>>165749923
>"I literally hate every single Souls game."

Is this pretty much the average Souls fan?
>>
>>165751251
R1 3x then R2 2x depending on the moveset.
>>
>>165751491
>Invading during the Penetrator gauntlet
>With a scraping spear

O lawd
>>
>>165743565
>healing in your face and getting away with it

Why do people play Dark Souls 3?
>>
As a sorcerer with 60 int, why do I do no fucking damage? I hit for 150's on spells on seath. Do I have shitty rings?
>>
>>165752702
Seath as a master and creator of crystal sorcery is heavily resistant to magic.
>>
>>165752702
>Seath
>Sorcery
HE'S A MAGIC DRAGON
>>
>>165751638
>sorcerer named "Despair" is my opponent
>casts crystal homing soulmass
>walks around casually, trying not to face me so that his masses won't fire off
>catch wind of his tactics, start doing the same
>he fires a dart every once in a while
>I run to the other side of the arena
>he just sits there
>>
>>165753121
Niggers casting soulmass and just backstepping are the worst scum.
>>
File: 1483027774671.jpg (59KB, 587x645px) Image search: [Google]
1483027774671.jpg
59KB, 587x645px
Is there anyway i can make the controller vibrate when im summoned in DaS3? It used to be so easy to whack sign down and alt+tab and just tab back in when the controller vibrates in DaS2, now i have to keep guessing in DaS3 and im not very good at it, most of the time im being returned when i tab back in.
Thread posts: 762
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.