[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 779
Thread images: 148

File: 1480173288793.png (381KB, 703x801px) Image search: [Google]
1480173288793.png
381KB, 703x801px
Sulyvahn's slut edition

Into the Valley of Defilement >>164818970

>Character Planner
https://www.mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
http://pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
http://pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
http://pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
http://pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>Community & Fanart
http://pastebin.com/Q35HE3X5
>>
>>164874282
>>
>>164874426
Without the ring i have 31 strength. Mugenmonkey accounts for the rings. Don't sass me m8.
>>
Autistic post ahead

>Darkmoon
- Rework how blue orb connects to players so you don't need to be in the same area to invade, OR make it so it can invade hollows
- Automatically protects players that could co-op with you that get invaded in your area if you wear the darkmoon ring, ala way of blue
- Indictment is a multi use item like every other online item besides cracked orbs OR indictments actually give you some sort of benefit when you use them
- You can use level 1 darkmoon blade even if you aren't a member of the covenant

>Darkwraith
- Put some chests with cracked red orbs in the non-flooded parts of new londo OR make them a moderately rare drop from the ghosts

>Forest Hunter
- Replace the 5% chance of getting rubbish or a pendant with a 10% chance of getting a red titanite chunk
- If an invasion goes on for a really lengthy amount of time, shiva and his ninja spawn by the forest entrance to help out

>Gravelord
- You can send black phantoms into the worlds of NG players, but not nearly as many
- Some kind of feedback that you've ruined someones day outside of them invading you.

>Dragon Covenant
- Remove the red soap sign from the game
- Expand the level range of players that can see your dragon sign.

>Princess Guard
- Covenant now levels up, levelling up by either healing people or defeating invaders in co-op
- Obtain the exclusive miracles for level 1/2 of the covenant
- Can use the miracles outside of the covenant but at 90% power like gravelord sword
- Your summon sign is somehow distinct to show you're a part of this covenant

>Warrior of the sun
- Sunlight spear can be used even if you aren't a member
- All miracles do 90% damage outside of covenant

>Chaos Servant
- Rank 2 reward is the old witches ring instead of literally nothing
- Offering humanity with the ring equipped gives you various hints about secret stuff in the game, such as finding the covenants, how to save NPCs or rare items

>Way of white
- Just remove it, it's not salvageable
>>
>>164874786
I barely use Mugenmonkey, I don't know how it works. I barely use great axes either
Then stay at 31(+5)/30
>>
>>164875124
36/34 my guy. My first Gaxe, no worries mate.
>>
Why does it feel like the champ is playing a different game than us? It looks terribly fun
>>
File: Accumulated_Pain.jpg (4KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
Accumulated_Pain.jpg
4KB, 64x64px
>>164875073
You can do Tower of Latria completly. If you struggle at Maneater you can gain some levels from 2-3 (the boss is easier than it looks) and 4-1.
Wait a bit before doing 5, this damned shithole.

>>164874650
Why did they have to ruin it with the generic MMO bullshit and SJW bullshit, WHY. I'm suffering just thinking about it, this game was a masterpiece. Too bad that jade careers are now overrun by bots
>>
>>164875073
>>
>>164875071
>removing exclusive covenant miracles
>locking duels behind a covenant
>quelaag's sister giving a ring to talk with her when she things you're quelaag
>forgetting it already has a rank 2 reward
>forced WoB you can't opt out of

Stop
>>
>>164875692
Thanks Anon :) Im going to try Tower of Latria
>>
File: BOSS WEAPONS.png (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BOSS WEAPONS.png
56KB, 640x360px
I'VE GOT
>>
File: canvas.png (715KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
715KB, 1920x1080px
>>164875998
>360p picture
Where do you live?
>>
>>164875903
Also, 2 hand your halberd, if you kept and leveled it a bit. It's much more easy to kill the jailers when 2 handed
Careful not to fall, too. Never sprint in a place you don't know
Is it your first playthrough ? I took the same starting class for my first playthrough
>>
File: 374320_20170107120008_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
374320_20170107120008_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Anyone want to donate a Titanite Slab so I can upgrade this low tier weapon?
>>
>>164875731
>removing exclusive covenant miracles
the sunlight miracles being exlcusive to a shit covenant that does nothing for you is a large reason why they aren't used. it makes no fucking sense to lock some of them behind covenants when you can use GLS and most of the lightning stuff outside of them

>locking duels behind a covenant
duels are for fags, if you want to duel you should either play a real fighting game or have to be in the duelfag covenant. there's literally no reason to be in dragon covenant in ds1/2 because you can get the red sign which actually works better

>quelaag's sister giving a ring to talk with her when she things you're quelaag
retcon that shit, it's stupid tearjerk bullshit

>forgetting it already has a rank 2 reward
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/chaos-servant

I suppose I used misleading terms, but the first level up gets you dick all

>forced WoB you can't opt out of
making wob something you have to opt in on makes it fucking useless and something that never happens because nobody would ever use it

overall you sound like a 1v1 shitter that can''t hack it in real competitive games so you turn a rpg with a ganking based online system and bad hitboxes/netcode and try to be MLG
>>
>>164876375
Can't drop slabs you shitter
>>
File: pd.png (38KB, 135x178px) Image search: [Google]
pd.png
38KB, 135x178px
>>164876375
>>
>>164876375
Sure, let me boot up my Gamecube.
You can't drop titanite, stupid waifufag. Just start a new NG+ cycle or use CE.
>>
>>164876219
i just resized it you little smart shit
>>
File: Ulcerous_Lungs_(large)[1].jpg (22KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
Ulcerous_Lungs_(large)[1].jpg
22KB, 248x248px
While I didn't like Factions/NF as much as Prophecies, I still had such a great time with them. EotN (and NF to a lesser extent) was already headed a bit in the wrong direction for me grind-wise with some of the pve skills and whatnot but it was still enjoyable. I played through GW2's story missions once and dropped it.
>>
>>164876641

How does making myself in-game make me a waifufag?
>>
>>164876228
Not the first time playing a Souls game but this is the first time i took it seriously

I killed Phalanx, Tower Knight and the Armor Spider in the first try but the Mind Flayer kick my ass
>>
Name my beefy strength character
>>
>>164877359
James Vega
>>
>>164877359
dikluvr69
>>
>>164877359
Sir Fag the Unseen
>>
>>164876975
L O N D O R ?
>>
can someone explain what the agape ring does?

some guy at work told me it's the best ring in sotfs. I don't get why? it doesn't seem to do anything
>>
>>164877664
It stops you from gaining anymore souls and locks you soul memory in place.
>>
File: 15620967156.png (110KB, 453x567px) Image search: [Google]
15620967156.png
110KB, 453x567px
is it still worth getting DS1 dlc for PS3? it's only 10$, but i'm not sure if the community is dead or alive at all

just got 3 or 4 summons at iron giant at SL50 in about an hour, which is pretty damn good, so i can only assume DS1 with DLC must be more populated

anyone have any info? my computer is a toaster and can't run it so that's out
>>
>>164876475
The only reason to use those covebants are the miracles. I bet you never used princess guard's miracles, if you did, you'd know 90% effectiveness would still be too high that people would use them then never join it again.
Covenant exclusive miracles add a real reason to remain part of a covenant and forbid you from betraying darkmoon/sunbros with no drawbacks.

Dragon signs are already at an advantage, they have bigger rewards so they're almost assured to be picked before regular red ones. Locking parts of the gameplay, when you can't get similar stuff elsewhere, behind covenants is awful, like Darkwraiths do. What if we made WSS only usable by WoW/PG/Sunbros? That's what you're proposing for dragonfags.

Then there's no use for the dumb ring. It's supposed to be a cool hidden eastee egg and you're trying to streamline away cool secrets.

WoB is cancer. If I'm invaded or invading, I want mobs and current phantoms in the fight. Some guy coming in to try and kill me is cool, some shitter coming to help me uninvited when I want to take him amd mobs on is shit design and would get a black crystal.

>only one of my posts concerns 1v1s
>getting this defensive about his shit ideas

I don't give a fuck about how you play souls, but locking major things behind covenants(the three basic online interactions of coop/invading/duels, which should be available for everyone) is awful design. They should be unique enough that you can make out members with special traits they'd have, yet you want to remove those while making you have less choices of how to interact online
>>
File: Hi-res-Blinding_Surge.jpg (10KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
Hi-res-Blinding_Surge.jpg
10KB, 248x250px
>>164876795
Faction was my favorite, mainly because of the assassin, I love playing edgy assassins. Making up random builds for any classes was so much fun. I also played the story of 2 and dropped it, I didn't even do the final mission in which we have to kill the dragon.
It still hurts
>>
>>164877302
Bosses in DeS are much easier than in other Souls games. I almost killed all of them on the 1st try, but in NG+ it's no more joke, I get rekt by pretty much everything.
I still have lots of trouble with Mind Flayers, I try to always kill them before they notice me
>>
>>164877794
is this good
>>
File: Typical DaS2 Build.jpg (467KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Typical DaS2 Build.jpg
467KB, 1600x900px
>>164878375
It is if you want to co-op or not end up fighting people like this
>>
>>164878375
It doesn't matter if this is your first playthrough and you just wanna finish the game.
>>
>>164877903
The bosses are among the best in the series, you get access to one of the most popular PvP spots in the game (Oolacile Township), and you can get some nifty weapons and spells
If that sounds good to you, then go for it
>>
>>164877927
>Covenant exclusive miracles add a real reason to remain part of a covenant and forbid you from betraying darkmoon/sunbros with no drawbacks.
not really, it just makes you not even bother. especially since people just use SLB and you can use 2/3rdof the lightning miracles solo

>Dragon signs are already at an advantage, they have bigger rewards
nobody uses the dragon weapons besides the scrub sword and moonlight sword and if you want to get dragon scales you're better off just farming drakes, the reward is the pvp and for whatever reason the red sign has a bigger range of people that can see it than dragon eye. the entire covenant is useless outside of the dragon stone gimmick item

>What if we made WSS only usable by WoW/PG/Sunbros? That's what you're proposing for dragonfags.
wss is a key gameplay mechanic, duelfag shit isn't

>Then there's no use for the dumb ring.
there's no use for it now unless you're mentally 14 years old and fall for the MUH SPIDER GF SO SAD shit

> you're trying to streamline away cool secrets.
by hiding it behind an invisible wall and a bunch of humanity?

>WoB is cancer.
this is like, you're opinion, man. if you can just black crystal them out whats the issue.

>locking major things behind covenants(the three basic online interactions of coop/invading/duels, which should be available for everyone
this type of logic leads to fucking worthless bullshit covenants in ds3 and mostly 2

dark souls is a single player game with online elements, not an mmo.
>>
File: 1449220624107.jpg (38KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1449220624107.jpg
38KB, 600x597px
I just want to free the Dancer from Sulyvahn's control and run away with her
>>
>>164875071
kys
>>
hey /dsg/

posted in here a few days ago about how I reinstalled dks1 for the first time in forever and asked where to invade around sl55. I'm bumping my SL to 90 for more weapon variety. Where should I be invading at that level? Duke's?
>>
first darksouls game and first playthrough of ds3
been plaything through the game as a pure pyro and using raw astora as backup

just found rosaria and killed deacons and not sure I want to respec.

the giant ass weapons seem really cool and are tempting me. They seem like fun. Are they fun?
>>
>>164879124
Oolacile
>>
>>164878918
She's been long gone by the time you got there anon
>>
If you Darksign Tumblebuff at the exact correct time, you don't invade but instead freeze all enemy AI and animations until you hit a loading zone/your orb times out.

This may also work with Boss Doors to cheese bosses.
>>
>>164878578
i am aware of the content, just wanting to know if the community is much more alive than standard DS1
but i assume it is yes
>>
File: lol.webm (1011KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
lol.webm
1011KB, 960x540px
>Try PvPing on my 120 using all kinds of weapons
>From meta weapons like the Hollowslayer and the Follower's to experimental gimmick builds like pontiff right eye'd Drang Hammers
>Lose nearly all the time
>Maybe one win for ever 5 defeats at best
>Always invade using executioners GS on my NG char
>Decide to try that
>12 win win-streak

Someone... Explain?
>>
>>164880298
you're a shitter
>>
>>164879416
;_;
>>
>>164878708
You know what is the actual problem with 1's covenants? Everyone can coop. Everyone can duel. Only 3 can invade, 1 in a single area and another very unreliably. The real reason all of these other covenants end up dead is that, if you feel like having fun PvPing, you're almost forced to go darkwraith. Now your "solution" is to destroy the only motivation you had to join those covenants while at the same time making dueling harder. You'd just kill all coop covenants and everyone would be darkwraith with duelfags changing to dragons.

Dragons have their rewards, they don't have to be good, they're unique and there for those who'd enjoy them. RSS has a cloned orb range and is only more popular if you use it to catch multiple popular ranges, in which case you end up at a 50 SL disadvantage.

The three gameplay mechanics have been since DeS. Only game with no duels is BB. They are at least more important than WoB

You might like the lore of it, items don't actually need to have gameplay uses.

Meanwhile the other way to get the ring is to trade with the crow an item you have no way to knowing would gove a reward or start with it when you have no idea what it does. A covenant leader giving you a ring to talk to them would be way too blunt for the game.

Have you never seen how everyone shits on blues in 2 and 3? It's one of the most dislike changes.

DaS isn't an mmo, I don't know why you keep trying to add MMO things. A MMO would have people goving you rewards which you could use even after you were no longer affiliated to them. A MMO would have an NPC gift you a key item which you'd need to use with them. A MMO would try and make an overall unpopular function more useful by making it mandatory. Who cares if the dragon rewards suck? They all have fun and unique looking effects and that's what truly matters for a single player experience and what should drive the covenant popularity
>>
File: Ancestors'_Rage_(large)[1].jpg (19KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
Ancestors'_Rage_(large)[1].jpg
19KB, 248x248px
>>164878095
I just remembered I didn't do the last one either because I played through the entire game with one friend and we just got wrecked by the first or second group of enemies because it was scaled for way more people. My favorite part of the game were the viewpoints to climb to.
>>
>>164880298
You're fighting against tougher players at the meta range, you taffer. They have more room for stat investment and some of them probably know the game better than the scrubs at the lower sl.
>>
File: Very Fun Build.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Very Fun Build.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>164880298

If you're winning with that, you should've been winning with Hollowslayer too. You should also try pic related. A very fun build for both parties.
>>
>>164880793
>>164880298
Oh, nevermind. I think I read that wrong. Well, I don't know, buddy. Hope that helps.
>>
>>164877903
>$10 dlc
nigger you can get the prepare to die edition for $5 on steam
>>
>>164880545
>>164880793
Wew, was unclear.

Tried using the executioner GS on my 120 and absolutely destroyed despite sucking with every other weapon.

Basically I'm only good with one weapon in the entire game.

>>164880934
You just wanted to post your waifu you fucking piece of shit.
>>
File: 1481632561417.jpg (160KB, 998x676px) Image search: [Google]
1481632561417.jpg
160KB, 998x676px
>>164880934
>recommending to become metacancer
>>
will ds3 ever get a dlc that finally makes blue not fucking garbage

making two blue covenants that are 90% identical and bringing back way of blue even though it's a fundamentally bad idea is mind bogging to me. it's the sort of decision that makes me think from staff were replaced by actual literal retards after 2011, the same way soul memory is total souls collected and not just your level + gear
>>
>>164880724
>Who cares if [item] sucks? If it didn't suck, your game would be an MMO!
>>
File: 1482704190297.jpg (1MB, 1911x1739px) Image search: [Google]
1482704190297.jpg
1MB, 1911x1739px
Did anyone have something like this but for DS3??
>>
>>164880724
you make a good point, covenants should just be useless

fuck having them give you actual rewards or perks that matter, they should give you useless gimmicky shit, give you things that you can get more effective versions of somewhere else with less effort or just literally not work because they rely on other players doing things they have no real motivation/reason to do

having them not fucking suck would make the game an mmo, I'm glad had the sense of mind to give us three blue covenants that overlap and the purple faggots that nobody has any reason to ever summon instead
>>
>>164881404
this is disgusting
>>
>>164881725
kys
>>
Anyone notice that in DS3, no one gives you shit for walking away from a conversation?
>>
>tfw no greatshield with Great Magic Shield as a weapon art
>tfw no paired crossbows
>tfw no chain whip with strength scaling
>tfw no fume straight sword with unique straight sword moveset
>tfw no blinding bolt
>tfw no heavenly thunder
>tfw wog is too slow
>>
>>164881736
enjoy your cellulite fatty
>>
File: [dial-up noises].png (92KB, 401x346px) Image search: [Google]
[dial-up noises].png
92KB, 401x346px
>>
>>164880724
>Everyone can coop. Everyone can duel. Only 3 can invade
is it a problem that you have to go out of your way to try and intentionally ruin other players games just because it's faster than grinding in other ways?

2 and 3 made it so you didn't need a covenant to invade but they also made the red covenants lame as fuck and made invasions themselves worse and worse, where in 2 you get literally no reward besides a few souls and in 3 hosts can just summon spam.

ds1 needed more cracked orbs, but the ds1 covenants were mostly good ideas that needed to be tweaked, instead they were just removed entirely and replaced with something less interesting (perhaps best shown by the lineage of gravelord -> rat -> purple)

I dunno why you're pointing out forest/darkmoon covenants when ds1 has the objectively best version of those two covenants in the series
>>
>>164880774
This is the only good thing they did in this game; viewpoints and exploration. Some areas were nice to look at, but that's about it. No one did MMO like GW did, I wish some devs will do a GW-like, I need this.
>>
>>164882000
yeah, it's casualsouls prepare to le die (tm) edition by your friends at namco bandi games (tm)

same reason the whole game is just MEMBER THIS?? and they constantly nerf stuff that would cause bad players grief, like soul stream or the pre-release idea that mound makers could enter boss fights

having people call you out for behavior might make someone feel bad in this sick and dark and sickdark power fantasy
>>
>>164880934
>Cancer.png
>>
>>164881404
I'm not a scalie or anything but I'd fuck that dragon
>>
>>164882438
>I'm not a scalie or anything but I'd fuck that dragon
>not a scalie or anything
>fuck that dragon
>not a scalie
>fuck
>dragon

I have bad news for you, you are a scalie !
>>
>>164882034
Enjoy your potatoes Seamus
>>
bf?
>>
>>164882821
fc?
>>
>>164881035
If you can win with EGS why can't you win literally with every other greatsword?
>>
>>164882890
>>164882821
sotfs?
>>
>>164883098
lmao
>>
>>164882890
pd?
>>
What's the closest I can get to the FH Warden's outfit in DaS3?
Cathedral Knight helm is a given.
>>
>>164882890
dp?
>>
File: 20170107211446_1.jpg (457KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170107211446_1.jpg
457KB, 1920x1080px
>Tfw no edgy mask to make the steel soldier helm look even coolier.

>>164883075
I dunno what it is, I think it's its lack of stance weaponart and superior range to the bastard sword.
>>
File: (kensrkex).gif (12KB, 501x201px) Image search: [Google]
(kensrkex).gif
12KB, 501x201px
>>164883284
What if souls games had DPs?
>>
File: The_Rising_Snake.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
The_Rising_Snake.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>164883407
What is Bone Fist?
>>
>>164883598
It's not a DP. DP is fully invincible at least until the first active frames.
>>
QUICKLY, I REQUIRE THE LARGEST. FUCKING. SHOULDERS. POSSIBLE. HOW DO I ACHIEVE SUCH A FEAT?
>>
>>164883219
Cathedral knight helm, knight chestpiece, cathedral knight gauntlets. Can't think of good leggings, maybe lorians for the cloak.
>>
If the boss invasions bug were to properly implemented in the game the host would be presented an option upon getting invaded; run to the bossfog to try to kill the boss before the invader gets to the host, or fight the invader before the boss. The former option has the risk of fighting two tough enemies at once, but with the reward being the possibility of not having to fight one of them. The latter option means fighting two tough enemies no matter what, but being able to fight them separately. Making choices and weighing risks is a normal part of RPGs, so having to do so with invaders fits the game.
As the game was before the boss-invasions bug was discovered, invaders posing too little a threat to the host was by no means an unpopular opinion. I believe that a proper implementation of this bug would make invaders threatening, but not overly so like in Dark Souls 1.

Of course, this won't happen because DaS3 is a cashout rather than a game made because of any sort of artistic vision.
>>
>>164883751
Gundyr
>>
>>164883751
Select "Female" option in the character creaction menu.
>>
>>164883781
Knight chest seems to have too robust of a breastplate.
>>
If I were to hypothetically make a High Wall twink, what sort of appearance should it have.
>>
>>164883835
There would be no possibility of not fighting 2 tough enemies. Bossfights take way too long and during it invader would have nothing to stop him from getting to the boss.
>>
>>164884196
Creighton cosplay
>>
>>164884120
Creighton's chest piece
>>
>>164884196
Like a twink.
>>
>>164883835
In practice yes. What happens though is, most players are asshole. Me included.

Invaded a guy with the bug and he seemed to know what was going on but not of BC. I'm after using the bug and not fighting normally so I actually just ran around the level for 10 minutes until I lost him various times with rings, saw him give up and wait in front of the boss fog by himself for 5 minutes while hidden, then went in and killed him when he did.

And that's what would happen if you could actually invade bosses. Fighting during the boss fight is way more fun, even if solo(for the invader) and everyone I saw using the glitch so far, on both sides, and for helping the host or the boss, will always avoid fighting before the actual boss fight. The invader can and will make you unable to use the second choice
>>
>>164884120
Alvas chestpiece maybe, or firelink chest/leggings. Hard leather chest perhaps?
>>
>>164884196
Gundyr cosplay named "REMATCH"
>>
>>164884196
Darkwraith, spam Dark Hand Grab Attack
>>
>>164884542
>Gundyr cosplay
i'm sorry to tell you but this isn't possible anymore after halberd nerf, even with 40 poise a dagger or tiny sword will cancel all your attacks, and heavy weapons will even cancel the WA
>>
>>164884685
Nah, halberds were buffed.
>>
>>164884542
>SL 20 Gundyr cosplay
As much as I want to do that, I can't.
>>
>>164883709
not in sf5 =)
>>
>>164884738
try it yourself, it's impossible.
i'm using the same sl40 save i used at around launch of game, something was changed
>>
>>164884685
You only need 18 poise to tank through every 1HR1 from light weapons.
>>
>>164883835
>dark souls 3 is the only game at fault fault for not doing something none of the games before it did
Holy shit aren't you some fedora tipping faggot holy christ.
>>
File: 1474947307777.jpg (63KB, 540x566px) Image search: [Google]
1474947307777.jpg
63KB, 540x566px
What's the worst covenant in ds3 and why
>>
>>164883835
this general and people of a similar mindset are not even 10% of the playerbase of souls games

the majority of sales for dark souls 1 were people that took 80 hours to beat the game, summoned whenever possible, used the drake sword while mid/fat rolling and didn't intentionally parry once

people like these find invasions "unfair" and "annoying" because it shatters the meme that "dark souls is super duper hardest game ever, so I'm pro for playing it' when they get backstabbed by some naked guy with a chaos washing pole

these are the people that namco bandi wanted ds2 and 3 to be aimed at when they gave from the money to make them, this is why invasions have become watered down so much from demons/ds1 except for expanding duels

your post is interesting and true, but it's also pissing in the wind because what you want will fundamentally not happen and this glitch WILL get patched just like they''ve nerfed everything else that bad players get ganked by in pvp
>>
>>164884847
The frames changed, >>164884906 is right.
You just can't go r1 into infinite poise anymore
>>
>>164885145
Way of the blue
pussies
>>
>>164885145
Darkmoon, because of how utterly pointless and redundant it is
>>
>>164884120
sunset chest piece?
>>
>>164885154
ain't nothing wrong with Tanking in DaS.
>>
>>164885145
mound maker easily, most useless covenant in the whole series because at least shit like way of white and chaos servant gave you SOME benefit, even if it's a super minor one. mound maker literally doesn't work

the fact that you know what their sign looks like ruins the whole thing, there's zero reason to ever summon a purple and risk them attacking you when you can just summon one of the billions of white/gold signs that are everywhere because of how linear the game is, meaning the the only way for them to level up the covenant is hoping people just don't know what your sign does (which will become more and more inanely rare as the game ages). they feel like they were intentionally handicapped because otherwise people would get upset if they could hide their sign color or invade bosses on purpose, things that might actually make people summon them

close second is the clusterfuck of blue covenants that are so watered down and shitty vs ds2 and especially 1 that should've just been made one single covenant but at least that in theory can work if the stars align
>>
>>164885154
>invasions have become so watered down
Did you even play DeS you cock gobbler?
You had the 30% health penalty and the host could have 2 buttbuddies covering him and if the invader died from an area hazard they literally got deleveled 1 SL.

DS3 is the best invasions have ever been in the series.
>>
>Got a Boss Invasion as my Abyss Watchers Cosplay
>Opponent and his two phantoms up against 3 abyss watchers with one red dude who fucked up everyone

it was a clusterfuck
but an awesome one
>>
Any bfs in here?
>>
>>164884467
>In practice yes. What happens though is, most players are asshole. Me included.

Exactly. Love the boss fights, hate to see them spoiled by this.
>>
>>164885797
I've been away for some time
Boss invasion?
>>
Post TWO best dark souls music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVHpOHQum5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8PCoBqgHIQ
>>
>>164885540
of course not, but it's definitely a sub optimal way to play unless you go full havel ring poise build & that was the point I'm making.

>>164885590
you complain about hosts having lots of help in invasions but then say that DS3 has the best invasions? what the fuck are you talking about?

at any rate in demons invasions happened way more frequently because you could get your body back real easily that way and because of the linear level design you could be a real dick fighting alongside the stage design, unlike DS3 where hosts will just roll to the bonfire and summon spam
>>
>>164886034
You can invade into people's worlds as a purple and walk through the boss fog.
However, you're treated as if you're permanently seeded.
>>
>>164886136
Holy shit, really?
how?
>>
>>164881404
this is doing things to my willy
>>
>>164886136
I wanna be seeded.
>>
File: dat ass.png (786KB, 678x978px) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.png
786KB, 678x978px
>>164886035

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztPGThfD_GY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFRaZs6ri7s
>>
>>164886495
Bend over
>>
>>164886135
You know in DeS half the players weren't ever human because world tendency though
>>
>>164886035
https://youtu.be/NN8dCyG-Pqo
https://youtu.be/OJSiaf9m55s
Ds3 has so many good tracks.
>>
>>164886243
be purple
Use Red Eye Orb

Wait for the "Invading" thing to pop up twice/3 times
Attempt to use the Darksign
Immediately cast Heal Aid with a talisman
Immediately drink an estus.

If you timed it right, you should get a "Invading as a Mad Spirit" right as you drink the estus.
You won't actually lose any estus, instead all of your souls vanish and you invade.

You can be BC'd out by the host, all enemies and phantoms are hostile to you, but you can walk through boss foggates and fight bosses inside
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvFOdMy7ZcA

WHAT DO YOU WANT, TRULY ?
>>
>>164886867
That seems fairly straightforward
what's the best boss to try it on, nameless king i assume?
>>
>>164886035

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YolJXntkQyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q1azNuuRTQ

DaS3 has the best OST of all Souls games. I wanted to post Nameless Song, but Epilogue is way better.
>>
Is SL152 too high for Dark Souls III?
>>
>>164886035
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDo_HW-uH2I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7fYikkFr_I
>>
File: 1423036608550s.jpg (13KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1423036608550s.jpg
13KB, 250x241px
>>164886704

>Gravetender & Greatwolf
>when the violin kicks in

Hhhhhhggnnnnnnnnnn
>>
Post yfw Soul of Cinder first tricked his weapon/started using the Kellog Pyromancer build and/or when he used the Gwyn moves
>>
>>164887192
For PvE there's no limit, for PvP you should still get constant invasions after Pontiff (occasionally in others areas too) and constant duels in arena.
>>
>finally get summoned for fume knight after five minutes of waiting
>it's an afk scrub wanting me to solo the boss
i just wanted some jolly cooperation
>>
File: tumblr_nkt19bui9S1u25kiio2_540.jpg (68KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkt19bui9S1u25kiio2_540.jpg
68KB, 540x360px
>>164887420
>>
>>164887212
Wow, pinwheels theme is very nice. Gives a nice creepy vibe.
>>
>>164887872
too bad you never hear it for longer than ten seconds
>>
>>164887872
I know, right?
I love just listening for what the voices in it are saying
>>
Wolnir needs a buff. The gas should cover the entire area around his bracelets so the player is forced to fuck off and give him some breathing space. Also, I really hope vordt might be buffed, he's so pathetic after the nerf. And lastly I wish curse rotted greatwood would do his standing moves more.
>>
>>164885972
ayoo
>>
>>164888141
I'm so sorry
it's all your fault
>>
File: el monobrow.png (208KB, 279x393px) Image search: [Google]
el monobrow.png
208KB, 279x393px
>>164887420
>>
>everyone always posts the same boring combat music

this is where the real good stuff is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFRY6fzEQqw
>>
>>164884772
>twinkfaggot
>refusing to have fun
kek
>>
File: 1452128495989.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1452128495989.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>remove weapon upgrades but keep infusions
>increase stat scaling on weapons

would this work or is the upgrade system to integral to the souls series for it to be removed?
>>
>>164889363
Was there any point to the blonde Milfanito just before the Demon of Song?
Does she buff the boss if left alone?
>>
>>164889363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqhqbsdpAXo
DeS did it better
>>
the only memorable music in any souls game is the moonlight butterfly and sif themes

everything else is generic orchestral Epic score that you could play over lord of the rings without feeling out of place
>>
>>164889497
Just remove Heavy, Sharp, and Refined infusions and everything will be fine.
>>
>>164889497
It would be interesting, but the infusions would have to all be extremely good and worth using.

Regardless of the upgrade system being there or not, it would be really nice if scaling was more consistent across weapons so there were less weapons that are just worthless by comparison to something later on
>>
>>164889497

Why remove it? Hunting Titanite pieces is a neat thing.
>>
>>164889696
>suddenly everyone goes hollow luck build
>>
>>164889686
I don't even remember Moonlight Butterfly's theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tUuSG2zgOs
>>
>>164889497
>removing options for upgrading your character in an rpg
literally why? if you say something relating to balance I'm gonna slap you through the internet
>>
Best Dex / Int weapon?
Asked earlier but only response was a dlc weapon (I don't have the dlc)
>>
File: 1464032181467.jpg (156KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464032181467.jpg
156KB, 960x720px
>>164887420
>>
>>164889838
But muh pee vuh pee balance.
>>
>>164889696
But how am I going to make my katana man with backup sharp mace?
>>
>>164889686
DeS and first DaS had good balance between le epik hype pieces and calmer ones. Later games just have this massive hard on for O&S theme and do that over and over for no reason.
>>
>>164889776
>>164889838
so we can have a proper matchmaking and not twinks with +10 weapons. anyway it was just a thought.
>>
>>164889686
>>164889686
actually LotR is so unique and amazing that the Rohan theme can still bring me to tears. All the LotR themes are easy to whistle or hum.

DaS3 I've noticed is just a loud cacophony with no melody. Even the menu music is this way
>>
>>164890252

I don't think you need remove stuff to fix matchmaking. The matchmaking system should have a scaling system in place to fix that.
>>
>>164890372
DaS3 has music?
>>
>>164890252
you fucked up anon, what did I just say?

if you want proper matchmaking and not twink ganksquads, either set up fc with people ahead of time or play a real competitive game

for the record, the game already prevents people with massive disparities in upgrade level from matching up in ds3, so while you can complain that you chose a suboptimal upgrade path you don't really have any ground to stand on
>>
>>164889987

For DaSIII? I would say Crystal Sage's Rapier.
>>
>>164889987
Crystal sage rapier, crescent moon sword and any dex weapon infused with crystal or raw+buffs.
>>
File: 1475820023363.jpg (219KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
1475820023363.jpg
219KB, 600x636px
>>164887420
>>
FUCK. I cannot beat soul of a cinder. Where the fuck are my iframes against this nigger?
>>
>>164890585
>>164890616
Thanks brodies
>>
File: 1455696088665.gif (2MB, 311x225px) Image search: [Google]
1455696088665.gif
2MB, 311x225px
>>164890543
>the game already prevents people with massive disparities in upgrade level from matching up in ds3

fugg i completely forgot about this
>>
File: 1376284394840.gif (52KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1376284394840.gif
52KB, 204x204px
>>164887420
>mfw Gwyn's theme started
>>
File: bf.jpg (45KB, 396x494px) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
45KB, 396x494px
fight club where!?
>>
>>164889363

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRWAJZVOr0k
>>
>>164889686
Gwyn's theme was pretty great, I also agree with Sif/Butterfree themes. DS3 does have a lack of the more calm, slower pace boss music. The closest I can think of is Abyss Watchers which is a pretty good track imo. Maybe DLC 2 will end the series on a boss fight to Nameless Song or something.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
The best strategy is always just equipping the best physical defense armor you have at any moment. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>164889672
>choosing the inferior ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ESqvGzdnvs

Should be fixed, man
>>
>>164891546
>equip all my havel's
>fatroll and get smacked around to death because lolnopoise
Yeah that was definitely better than having midarmor and fastrolling straight through every attack.
>>
>>164891793
That was about singing part you dunce.
>>
>>164891884
Are you sure you are not a traitor to the Old One ?
>>
>it's the "guy buffs 4 times and uses rude gestures after winning" episode
>>
>>164889497
Weapon upgrades aren't necessary, but it would highly reduce diversity and make SL far more important than it currently is against bosses.

Putting that much emphasis on SL might reduce twinking, but it would trash single player diversity.

To compensate they would probably have to add more keys and spells and buffs that would be required to beat bosses so that players had a reason to explore for items.
>>
>>164891295
nowhere
>>
>>164891986
>he didn't use a duel charm on him
>loses to faggots
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>164892198
>it wasn't das3
>>
File: 20170107224534_1.jpg (417KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170107224534_1.jpg
417KB, 1680x1050px
Ive finished the 3rd DLC and got all the crowns, now what? is there anything i should make sure to do before i start new game?
>>
>>164890967
>>164891451
gwyn felt like it was trying too hard, especially since for some reason there's no pre-boss cutscene for him but there is for way lamer bosses like the gaping dragon
>>
>>164892245
parry him next time
>>
>>164891986
>it's a "third world shitter with meta cancer and stone internet that kills you thanks to its lag then point down/applause" episode

This episode sucks ass
>>
File: 20160515235138_1.jpg (187KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160515235138_1.jpg
187KB, 1600x900px
>>164891295
id host but im playing xcom
>>
>>164892264
yes
get a better fashion you fuck
>>
>>164892264
Go examine the pile of clothes in Vendrick's arena.
>>
File: 20170107200723_1.jpg (397KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170107200723_1.jpg
397KB, 1680x1050px
>>164892436
No
>>
>>164891295
I can host, but I need some (You)'s to see if there's any interest.
>>
>>164889696
Heavy, Refined, and Sharp are great ideas. But instead of making them just "higher damage" infusions, they should be used to change the scaling on weapons to reach the same damage but on different build types.

That, or make the infusions affect the movesets and other stats (heavy increases weight, increases damage, slows moveset down, more stamina consumption, etc.)

As-is there's basically 1 ideal infusion for every weapon and everything else is just a handicap.
>>
>>164891986
>it's a "someone bows to you when invading so you one shot them with crystal soul arrow" episode
>>
>>164892479
Ive already beaten Vendrick and Nashandra.
>>
File: seath.webm (3MB, 966x682px) Image search: [Google]
seath.webm
3MB, 966x682px
>>
>>164892264
>>164892562
>levitating sword
>>
>>164889570
She's there literally just to die
>>
File: elite come on.png (199KB, 495x309px) Image search: [Google]
elite come on.png
199KB, 495x309px
>>164892774
Go. Examine. The. Clothes.
>>
Why aren't you boss invading as an Abyss Watcher RIGHT NOW?

https://my.mixtape.moe/kzvwoi.webm
>>
>>164892264
Grab yourself a bunch of consummable souls so you can use the shrine of winter skip early on.
>>
Do DeS 3D models for XNA exists ? I need some reference for a drawing I have in mind, I'd like to get Garl's model, his armor exactly

>>164892793
Now just add Gwynevere and it's a hantai
>>
>>164892627
Thats literally how they work though right now. I like it because I can now make a heavy spear user with a greatshield.
>>
>>164892869
ok no pranks pls
>>
File: plsnobully.png (55KB, 509x317px) Image search: [Google]
plsnobully.png
55KB, 509x317px
>tfw bullied on steam

Just gotta close my eyes niggas and git gud
>>
>>164892620
I'd join
>>
>>164892921
what's the best SL for it?
>>
>>164893117

Should've answered:

>salt, salt, salt. Need more salt ?
>>
>>164892620
I'd join on my RP dude and get wrecked
>>
How OP would Guts be in the world of Dark Souls?
>>
>>164893117
>estus emote on steam
WHAT
>>
>>164893297
He'd be backstab punished to death for using an UGS.
>>
>>164893297
Considering he always needs to switch to Carthus Cancer Sword at Pontiff's, not very op.
>>
>>164893249
If it's the guy I'm thinking of, he killed me.

If it was the guy I invaded, he popped a seed and just spent half the time chucking firebombs, arrows and healing up himself.
>>
how much does warmth heal for in das2?
>>
>>164893608
this much [ ]
>>
What's the hardest boss in the series?
>>
>>164893824
* [____]
>>
>>164893948
Fume Knight
>>
>>164893316
It's probably something from another game that just happens to look like an estus flask
>>
File: 20170107232432_1.jpg (301KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170107232432_1.jpg
301KB, 1680x1050px
>>164892869
He frightened the shit out of me, whys he just sitting up here in the dark like that.
>>
>>164894082
Fume Knight isn't hard.
>>
>>164893596
I don't understand that people get mad when even they win
>>
>>164894093
>probably

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/374320-%3Aestusfull%3A
>>
>>164893316
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/374320-%3Aestusfull%3A?filter=Dark%20Souls
>>
>>164893948
if we are talking about first time players, o&s and fume knight are the hardest in first and second games
for experienced players, probably none of them
>>
I WANT DANCER TO SMASH ME WITH HER ASS AND SQUEEZE ME TO DEATH WITH THOSE HUGE CHEEKS
>>
>>164893948
There's no real definitive answer for this because boss difficult heavily comes down to your playstyle and build
>>
>>164893241
35~40, +2 farron greatsword

Remember to charcoal pine healbug in second phase
>>
>>164894187
Then why does he have the highest K:D ratio ever
>>
>>164891854
>playing DaS 3

Found your problem
>>
>>164894335
I thought that'd be Friede
>>
File: Stats.jpg (339KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
Stats.jpg
339KB, 1680x945px
Batter here: I've never been good at min-maxing so I'm wondering if I set up these points in the best way so I at least don't get utterly assblasted in PVP.
>>
>>164894102
He locked himself away from Nashandra.

>>164894196
>>164894239
>microtransaction emotes
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>164894328
Healbug? you mean tumblebuff?
I know how to do it with the invasion, but how do you do it with the resin?
>>
>>164893608
200 hp per tic
>>
File: 1384153113852.jpg (386KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1384153113852.jpg
386KB, 1280x720px
FC at High Wall
pass dsg
>>
>>164894526
I showed you how in the webm
>>
File: the sacred booty.jpg (195KB, 1352x882px) Image search: [Google]
the sacred booty.jpg
195KB, 1352x882px
>>164894278
>Wanting to die
>>
File: 1395143676609.jpg (53KB, 569x472px) Image search: [Google]
1395143676609.jpg
53KB, 569x472px
>>164894461
>SL120 with 27 VIG meme
>all that attunement for all those spells that have nothing to do with batting/pitching; should just have Emit Force (and Blessed Weapon if you really want)
How could you fuck up so royally?
>>
>>164894720
Oh, i didn't watch it before, But yeah it's just like invading, simple.
>>
File: nashy-comic.png (2MB, 908x6408px) Image search: [Google]
nashy-comic.png
2MB, 908x6408px
>>164894102
>>
Why did the framerate in demon's souls not feel that bad, but if I lower my FPS in dark souls to 30, it feels like major shit?
>>
File: dark_souls.jpg (7KB, 114x110px) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls.jpg
7KB, 114x110px
>>
>>164894562
summon me
>>
>>164894512
Hm he just seems to be repeating dialogue now and if i go up the stairs the memory ends? Is it just lore?
>>
File: oshitros.png (278KB, 334x679px) Image search: [Google]
oshitros.png
278KB, 334x679px
>>164894740
>>
>>164894769
Teach me your ways, then.
>>
File: 1476943159741.png (32KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476943159741.png
32KB, 720x600px
>>164894420
According to official data, Fume Knight had a 93% failure rate out of all attempts. Kinda helps that you need to have consistent letter-perfect dodging skills otherwise you eat a shitload of damage with any one of his attacks (failure to dodge more than two or three attacks means death). Not to mention the slow Estus speed, combined with the AI automatically stopping everything he's doing to smash you if he detects item use (Alonne does this also). You also don't have perma-rolling to save you like in DaS3.
>>
>>164894950
Talk to him after dping each of the DLCs.
>>
>>164894950
Keep going back in and talking to him until you get a cutscene.

>>164894994
see >>164894769
>>
File: RARE DARK ASS.jpg (29KB, 286x509px) Image search: [Google]
RARE DARK ASS.jpg
29KB, 286x509px
>>164894954
>>
>>164892921
https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/133131 this an ok build for it or nah?
>>
File: great god that puss.png (125KB, 286x477px) Image search: [Google]
great god that puss.png
125KB, 286x477px
>>164895096
>>
>>164895268
RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD
>>
File: 20170108003621_1.jpg (603KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
20170108003621_1.jpg
603KB, 1680x945px
>>164894562
Someone take this impostor down pls
>>
File: the guilty pay the price.webm (859KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
the guilty pay the price.webm
859KB, 896x504px
>>164895268
>>
File: poosay.jpg (232KB, 832x746px) Image search: [Google]
poosay.jpg
232KB, 832x746px
>>164895341
>>164895268
>>
>>164895050
fume knight is only bad because it's a boss that ganks you if you don't have good rolling skill in a game where you need to pump a stat that's poorly explained in order to roll well

if fume knight was in any other souls game he wouldn't have as bad of a ratio
>>
>>164895050
I dropped signs for Fume a lot on release. Want to know why he actually won so much?

I could count on my fingers how many hosts destroyed the idols. We never had a loss when they were all gone
>>
>>164895170
Better to go Warrior, and better still if you got the Knight + Hunter rings and go 27 VIG. You don't need 10 faith to healbug.

If you wanna have fun, don't heal except for the phase change.
>>
>>164895050
This.

The "fume knight isn't that hard' meme is mostly by players who already have very good dodging. Fume Knight (and Alonne, but Fume always comes first) is hard because he's the least forgiving on dodging and healing of any DS boss. If you fuck up a roll or estus use, he will kill you very, very fast.

But a lot of experienced players already have practice with that, so they never get hit or if they do, always heal effectively.

Fume is like the rest of DS. Punishing if you haven't solved it yet, but not unusually hard if you know what you're doing.

I had a friend who gave up playing dark souls after a few hours because he was -too- good at it. He had done level 1 runs in Kingdom hearts, where dodge rolling was important. So going to DS he already had all the reaction time practice, so he got bored with all the bosses early on and quit.
>>
>>164895268
>>164895393
What was her name again?
>>
>>164895602
Oh right i forgot that heal aid was 8 faith and not 10
and I mostly wanted this as earlygame so i wouldn't have to bother myself getting those rings
>>
>>164892801
>not having strong wrists
>>
>>164895645
So who is harder? Friede or Fume Knight?
>>
>>164895090
Still just repeating the same thing? I have all 3 crowns definitely i can see them in my inventory.
>>
UGS are beast in DaS2

So much fun with a Greatsword
>>
>>164895787
friede because she is both bloodborne fast and 'dancer without swordmaster glitch at sl8' levels of bullshit
>>
>>164895790
Do you have Vendrick's soul and his crown?
>>
>>164895787
>Friede, a boss that will turn invisible and jump away from you and do an edgy scythe stance, leaving you all the time in the world to chug your instant estus

vs

>Raime, the Fume "I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER LAST" Knight
>>
>>164895790
There's more secrets to get once you have all of them, he's trying to point you in the right direction.
>>
>>164895963
Oh neither, shit do i need his soul? i think ive already used it ages ago, wheres his crown?
>>
How do I beat Flamelurker in NG+ and beyond ? On the 1st playthrough of any character I kill him easily on the first try, but in NG+ he just fucks me up. I can't seem to have the right timing to dodge his AOE so I always get hit by it or get shieldbreak, which leaves me with no stamina to hit him after that attack. All of his attacks seems to guardbreak me, which never happens on 1st playthrough.
I'm using Northern Regalia, the ring to add fire resistance and the ring which adds equip weight.

>>164895756
I am a wristslet
no bully pls
>>
>>164895992
>Raime, the Fume "Roll through my sweep, chug 6 estus, pop 2 dried roots and an elizabeth mushroom and then unload your entire stamina bar on me before I recover" Knight

vs

>Friede, Imperator Mar'Gok if he was a cute girl with a Scythe edition
>>
>>164895787
Fume because of how DS2's mechanics work against you (high elemental resistance, deals 3 types of damage, doesn't let you heal, will punish low ADP rolls) . Fume would be a piece of cake if you fought him in DS3.
>>
Fume is the hardest because it's a 2v1 for the entirety of the fight and fried is only a 2v1 for a little bit of the fight

Friede is manageable by herself but against Fume you have to fight not just Fume but DS2's shitty mechanics at the same time.
>>
>>164896203
>chug 6 estus

You're not even trying to sound realistic are you?

Fume Knight has a very narrow estus window, only Alonne is narrower.
>>
File: Fume 2 EZ - first try.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Fume 2 EZ - first try.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>164894335
Because DaS2 babbies are casuals that don't know how to roll.
>>
File: 1370327168079.jpg (12KB, 230x132px) Image search: [Google]
1370327168079.jpg
12KB, 230x132px
>>164894562
We need some more people on high wall, currently 2 with 0 sorcerers in sight.
>>
>>164896443
Sign down by the bonfire
>>
>>164896443
Do you want sorcerers ?
>>
>>164896203
Nigger you can barely chug two estus without getting fucked
>>
>>164896367
says the faggot that got hit a bunch because he knows how to roll
>>
File: 1374156967385.gif (366KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1374156967385.gif
366KB, 540x540px
>>164896547
I couldn't care less, just mentioned that because some autists get triggered when people join with mages.
>>
>>164896225
Not to mention how you actually have to manage stamina and encumbrance in DaS2, as opposed to rolling all over the damn place at 70% load and then standing still for a whole two seconds to recharge your full bar in DaS3.
>>
>>164896784
Are you a mage?
>>
>>164896784
I'd like to test sorcerer, I could on my SL 406 but then people are going to get triggered again
>>
>>164896761
I lost a bunch of health because I did know his sword could block or about his bullet hell attack. I got hit because it was the first time I ever fought him, and I still won in one try.
>>
>>164896784

>tfw the first mage never came back
>>
>>164895372

Who is that qt on the right?
>>
>>164896948
I can cast some warmth if you want fuccboi
>>
>>164896984
>attacking him when he has his sword up in a defensive fashion
>not running / rolling far away from him when he sticks his sword in the ground and glows
And you still say you're good.
>>
>>164897108
>swamp nigger magic

No
>>
I don't know FC etiquette.

Do I not use Grass or Ashen Estus?

No orange soda is obvious.
>>
>>164896132
Use magic.

>>164894902
Because there is no DeS pc port to compare it to. Even so, DeS is pretty atrocious about the framerate and the graphics are soapy and ugly.
>>
>>164896954
You make a SL120 character already, you stupid frog.
>>
>>164897121
I am the best. That doesn't make me clairvoyant; I only seem that way when kicking your ass because I can read you like a book.
>>
>>164897237
Orange is b&.

Blue allowed.

Grass and consumables are allowed but everyone will call you tryhard
>>
>>164897226
>implying fire magic is not the purest from of magic springing from ancient knowledge of Witch of Izalith
get out, you filth
>>
>>164897393
Thanks for the Info. Didn't know about blue.
Since my Pontiff cosplay relies entirely on FP attacks (And fuckall FP due to the low level) I wasn't sure what I could or could not do.
>>
File: sal laughing his ass off.gif (1023KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sal laughing his ass off.gif
1023KB, 250x250px
>>164897354
>>
sotfs in its prime is better than das3 so far

i hope the dlc adds new fun stuff
>>
File: FTH.jpg (229KB, 969x647px) Image search: [Google]
FTH.jpg
229KB, 969x647px
>>164897280
I'll just stop coming to the FC, you stupid fag

Once I posted pic related and asked /dsg/ if it was right for a faith build and got no real answers
>>
>>164897018
Think that was a Cirno cosplay.
>>
>>164897497

If you're going to join an FC, you'll want to be SL120. That's the meta.
>>
Is Vigor really that important a stat?

I keep getting told never go below 35 but i've never really needed it
>>
>>164897707
>140
is this bait?
>>
>>164897265
Last time I cheesed him with magic, got him blocked somewhere. Anyway I just killed him, much more easy than the other times just because I didn't lock onto him.
I feel stupid having tried to beat him so many times being locked, unlocked he's so fucking easier.
>>
>>164897741
A 125 is fine too
>>
>>164897926
Why would it be bait ?
I want to use faith but I don't want to get one shot by everything.
>>
>>164897741
Is it fine to be below? I don't mind losing. I just want to practice.
>>
>>164897854
When you know how to dodge, you don't really need to go over 27 VIG.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-08+at+12.13.37).png (114KB, 271x270px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-08+at+12.13.37).png
114KB, 271x270px
I want to bang the fire keeper from dks3 so much
>>
>>164898104
>I want to have my cake and eat it too
>>
>purified twice in a row
I need to git gud, jesus.
>>
>>164897854
27 is enough for PvE. You definitely want more if you are going to PvP. 27 is one shot territory in PvP.
>>
>>164898104
Drop 6 att, 1 int(really, what the fuck?), 9 vit (you don't need fast roll), and 4 end.
>>
File: Firekeeper 5.jpg (413KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Firekeeper 5.jpg
413KB, 1920x1080px
>>164898293
>>
So what's the go to resin buff for non-bleed weapons? I go lightning but I hear that's the worst sort of buff for a weapon.
>>
File: VfXhRtj.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
VfXhRtj.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>164898549
>>
Is blocking ever worth it in 3? Sure doesn't seem like it.
>>
I find all the bronze spikes on the roof of Cathedral of the Deep interesting.

Also ... that is a fuck yuge giant
>>
>>164898784

I've seen people with that Silver Knight shield block for fucking ever with an SS in the arena.
>>
>>164897707
>35 end
>15 int
Can save about 20 points right there. Also, lightning weapons are pretty terrible. Not only is it split damage, it's some of the most commonly resisted damage. Especially for weak, fast hitting weapons even going blessed would be better. I'd recommend physical+buff though for best
>>
>>164898980
you mean Black Knight
>>
>>164898669
Human is best. Against clerics and dunce crown sorcerers use pale. For pyros, use neither of those 2.
Both bundles are very strong always
Rotten if you want fun
>>
best girl
>>
demons fists or demons greataxe?
>>
>>164899247
both are pretty bad
>>
>>164898549
What a cutie, shame we cant wear her mask
>>
When is boss invading going to be patched?
>>
>>164899156
She's pretty cool
>>
>>164899247

Do you have the Str to make the axe at all worthwhile? Fist has more keks, either way.
>>
>>164899552
Hopefully never
>>
>>164899046
Thanks for the suggestion
Raw would be better then ?
>>
>>164900029
Raw and buffed with DMB/blessed.
>>
i hope the dlc is a rainy jungle
>>
File: 1455899818750.jpg (98KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
1455899818750.jpg
98KB, 777x656px
>>164896984
>covers entire body with sword and spins on his axis too fast to get behind
>"i didn't know he could block"
>>
File: 20170108003632_1.jpg (357KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170108003632_1.jpg
357KB, 1680x1050px
>>164896048
>>164895963

Id like to say i remembered there was that door all the way back in shrine of amana but i didnt I looked it up and cheated, off to finish the dialogue with vendrick now, How do i look?
>>
fuck the gargoyles in ds2. are you expected to join the bellfry covenant and farm chunks until you have a +10 weapon before attempting them?
>>
>>164900324
>peasant hammer
>crown
kek
>>
>>164900089
I'll try that once I'll get the motivation to play through the game again
>>
>>164898549
|||Try Tongue|||
>>
>>164900448
There is nothing wrong with my hammer
>>
>>164900407
If you only focus one of them at all times you will have 2 of them alive for the whole fight.
>>
>>164900407
Get craftsman hammer and YOLO spam r1 t them. It is a pure DPS race.
>>
>>164900615
if I only focus one of them then they jump away when they're at low health and another one spawns, then the low health one spams fire breath while I dodge the other two.
>>
>>164900839
If you hit one of them without ever touching the other one that's alive, there will literally never be more than 2 of them. It's that simple git gud
>>
File: 20170108004234_1.jpg (83KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170108004234_1.jpg
83KB, 1680x1050px
>>164900324
This is my crowning achievement.
>>
File: 20170108015558_1.jpg (388KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
20170108015558_1.jpg
388KB, 1680x945px
pretty good
>>
File: egjeeg.jpg (661KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
egjeeg.jpg
661KB, 1920x1080px
how can i make a sick ass paladin build?
>>
>>164901862

>textures from summoned players are automatically set to low

Why is this allowed
>>
>>164901990
glorious nippon coding it's because consoles
>>
File: 1462005537793.jpg (289KB, 964x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1462005537793.jpg
289KB, 964x1020px
I usually play with greatsword builds and I haven't played DaS3 since launch.

I decided to try a shitter build and went with fire Uchigatana, why is the gameplay so fucking bad? I'm tempted to make a new character once over but I have no idea what kind of build I should go with. I feel like all the ones on the wiki are all brutally outdated or for SL120 only. Any decent levelling build I can just have some fun with as I play?
>>
>>164901890
you dont
they fucking suck
there is no good faith/melee build
>>
>>164902492
o-oh
>>
>>164902404
>fire uchigatana
why?
>>
File: 20170107180546_1.jpg (304KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170107180546_1.jpg
304KB, 1600x900px
do i have enough dark orbs, /dsg/??
>>
>>164902631
Luck bleed/fire boss staggering.

So far it's shit and I feel I've been lied to.
>>
>>164902864
Fire infusion is fucking trash compared to just buffing weapon with resin.
>>
I've been really enjoying the way they use lighting in DaS3. I like just running around with my torch up because i love seeing the details so much.
>>
any tips for the Old Demon King?
>>
>>164903305
Usually hitting until he's dead works fine.
>>
Anyone got that comic where Garl Vinland is complaining about being a demon and then Maiden Astrea just tell him to pretend that she's still pure?
>>
>>164903305
He should be easy enough that you don't need any. Just stand behind the corpse pile to avoid the shit falling from the sky.
>>
File: 1455185055751.gif (400KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
1455185055751.gif
400KB, 640x384px
>>164902959
Well shit, guess I'll be making another character then. Any fun early game weapons you could recommend me, or is it anything goes at that point?
>>
>>164903305
just git gud xD
>>
File: 1483660373616.gif (1MB, 391x361px) Image search: [Google]
1483660373616.gif
1MB, 391x361px
What's the black blade like?
>>
Anyone know the leggings for WoB knight? I know its cathedral helm, farram armor and Alva gauntlets
>>
>>164903846
DLC weapons can be obtained early, just reach Cathedral. Most of them is really fun.
>>
>>164903926
shortest katana in a game where the length of katana dictates how good it is
>>
Would you fuck Gywndalion?
>>
>>164902404
a simple dex build with sellsword twinblades or str build with millwood axe and bow
>>
>>164903846
>>164902404

The only weapons I'd advise against using are the Great Wooden Hammer, Soldering Iron, Broken SS and Scholar's Candlestick.

Nigga it's PvE anything apart from those 3 weapons is fine, use whatever you like.
>>
>>164904025
Katanas aren't dicks, anon.
>>
>>164904087
I'd fuck Gwyndolin any time, but who is this Gywndalion you are talking about, anon ?
>>
>>164901890
Play DaS 1.
>>
>>164901890
depends what you mean by paladin
if in more traditional sense, as a melee build with a few supplemental miracles, fuck yes you can, aim for 15 faith and enough attunement to use tears of denial and one-two other miracles usable with that amount of faith like force (crazy good in ds3) or blessed weapon
if you mean a combat cleric, you can but it won't be anywhere nearly as good
>>
File: OFF3.jpg (67KB, 616x639px) Image search: [Google]
OFF3.jpg
67KB, 616x639px
Thanks to whoever's hosting the fight club, it was a fun night. Would purify again

That club is actually terrible tho
>>
File: 20170107183113_1.jpg (523KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170107183113_1.jpg
523KB, 1600x900px
look what I made, /dsg/!
>>
I regret playing DS3 before Bloodborne, it was a bit of a letdown because I beat most bosses on my first try. I hope it's a bit harder in NG+

DS3 music was better
>>
How much do I need to put into VIG if I'm going STR build on DS3?
>>
>>164904839
>VIG
39-44
>>
>>164904839
40 vig 40 end dump rest into str and vit
>>
>>164904789
Anyone else feel the same ;_;
>>
>>164904902
>>164905012
sorry guys, I meant VIT not VIG
>>
>>164905093
what weapons you gonna use?
>>
>>164905072
BB only really has 5 good bosses and the music was generally mid-tier desu

Did you do the DLC?
>>
>guy invades me at Kiln of first flame with fucking farron greatsword

But why?
>>
>>164905180
since I'm going str I'm thinking either a GS or Great axe
>>
>>
>>164904789
i feel like in terms of bosses ds3 massively improved everything about bb
ds3's ost is godly as well but we really need the guy who did ludwig's theme to return and make the hypest shit possible for final ds3 dlc2 boss
>>
Thanks for the FC! I don't think I can keep up with people more than double my SL so I'm going back to boss invasions.
It was super fun, thanks for hosting.
>>
Old King's Greathammer or Chaos Bed Vestiges?
>>
>>164905460
Great axe has terrible range, greatswords are more of quality weapons. Anyway you should get as much vit (and poise) as needed for a breakpoint allowing you to hyperarmor through weapons you want to.
>>
File: 1475315163412.png (557KB, 617x657px) Image search: [Google]
1475315163412.png
557KB, 617x657px
>tfw going through ds1 and bb and realizing that whining about quality weapon dominance in ds3 is really overblown as fuck because the same can be said about both original dark souls and bb
>>
>>164905689
Hammer is pretty bad and vestiges are one of the best spells for pyro.
>>
>play SotFS
>spiked mace thing is still an item in majula, same spot and everything

If they wanted to fix the game up, why include the weapon that wipes the floor with like 70% of the enemies this early?
>>
>>164905709
well should I got 60/20 with str/dex then?
>>
>>164905223
I did, it's great that they added more loot and harder bosses. Really saved the game for me
>>
File: 1361524600097.jpg (31KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
1361524600097.jpg
31KB, 400x295px
Alright, one or two more waves of summons at FC and I'll have to call it a night. Activity is still high, so if anyone else wants to host then please do.
>>
>>164906045
allowing people to blow through the terribad pve is not a bad thing
>>
File: 1477983059039.png (171KB, 262x261px) Image search: [Google]
1477983059039.png
171KB, 262x261px
>>164887420
>>
>>164906143
You should keep DEX as low as possible, just enough to wield a weapon you want. Might be 20, might be even 10.
>>
>>164905891
You now realise katanas are always top tier in every game and defeat most weapons by default
>>
people's reactions to finding an unannounced invader just sitting down are entertaining
>>
>>164906152
Honestly BB is pretty bad without The Old Hunters
>>
>>164906507
>>
>>164906495
nah, in ds3 they are nothing compared to cb both in ds1 and 2, thankfully
fuck, ds1's cb has such a low recovery on 2hr1 it would be broken even in bb
>>
>>164906550
I wouldn't say bad, but it was definitely lacking something
The levels were still the best in the series for me, it was so fun to explore
>>
>>164906790
3 has pole.
>>
File: miyakodance.gif (440KB, 392x392px) Image search: [Google]
miyakodance.gif
440KB, 392x392px
FC is done
Thanks everyone for coming, solid 3 hours of nonstop fighting. See you in the near future!
>>
>>164906853
pole is nowhere nearly broken as ds1's cb too
>>
>>164907079
broken is broken
>>
>>164907079
It's still one of the best weapons in the game and better than nearly every weapon.

The only katana that doesn't outclass nearly everything in its game is chikage.
>>
>>164905472
Femdrick
>>
File: 20170108125922_1.jpg (585KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108125922_1.jpg
585KB, 1920x1080px
Forced co-op is the best thing ever

Bosses are really difficult when you have to factor in friendly fire though

>the get lothric into first vulnerable phase
>they don't seem to know that he explodes
>one is low health
>try to run in and heal him
>too slow, phantom dies
>host gets rekt by lorian while I stand back using bleed spells
>>
Just installed dark souls III, do i need to install anything more to play comfortably with KB+M? This piece of shit of a game is still showing only controller prompts IN THE FUCKING THIRD GAME, what is the problem with the devs?

No, I won't play on controller.
>>
>>164907204
any katana in ds3, even washing pole, is nowhere nearly as good as spears or like half of weapon classes provided you use shields
WP can't even do r1r1 combo so virtually the only thing you can do with it is WDR1 which is nothing against good passive players with shields or experienced players without them
it can't even bleed pressure as well as ds1's cb could
>>
Ok I suddenly can't invade anymore.
I can see orange messages just fine, I see player ghosts, my way of white circlet is still unusable. I did a ton of invasions last night but now I just can't get a successful link to someone else it just permanently stays at "searching". My buddy couldn't summon me with a password either but I figured that was his internet.

Sl15, +2, tried High wall, settlement, & woods.

>>164907290
I did that last night too.
>>
>>164903305
flash sweat
>>
So the Boss Invasion glitch is the best thing in the game and it's keeping DSIII alive, right?
>>
>>164907614

You should try a controller
>>
>tfw force a guy to unsheathe his hacked avelyn
it's so hilarious when you still win too
>>
>>164907614
It works better with a controller though

You should get a ps4 pad, that works natively with steam games now
>>
File: crystal weapon +5.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
crystal weapon +5.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Sup /dsg/ I wanted some input before I spend an hour in the mugen character planner;

What's the best PVE weapon for a faith build in DS1? I'm undecided on STR or DEX but I'm helping a friend for their first time and want to be the strongest I can be for them (So the easier to obtain early the better, but stats are a bigger concern with level ranges) We just beat Anal Rodeo but it was such a trial even as a 2v2 that I realize this character I've rolled is kinda ass and needs an overhaul.

Tldr; Best FTH PVE Weapon?
>>
File: 20170107202527_1.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170107202527_1.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
Cute, lonely nun who is technically still a virgin looking for one or two faithful knights to escort her through the King's Garden and Archdragon Peak.

PC
SL 90
WL +9
Pass: dsg
>>
File: ... graveler.jpg (46KB, 566x408px) Image search: [Google]
... graveler.jpg
46KB, 566x408px
>>164909535
>who is technically still a virgin
>>
>>164909535
Would you be bothered if your escort was female?
>>
>>164909535
Sign's down. Hopefully you can summon me this time.
>>
>>164909535

Hmm. Not too cute desu.
>>
File: 20170108133817_1.jpg (513KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108133817_1.jpg
513KB, 1920x1080px
>>164909535
am virtuous knight not heretic promise

please summon
>>
File: 20170108033730_1.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108033730_1.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
>>164909535
>>164910029
Waiting.
>>
>>164910029
>>164910420
>>164910487

I already tainted her. Sorry.
>>
Best channel for DaS lore in general?
>>
>>164910715
Figure it out yourself

Or if you're too lazy for that shit, vaati is literally the only man in the business
>>
>>164910715
Vaati.
>>
>>164910715

Plague.
>>
>>164910420
>>164910487
I-I have a SL 65 NG+ character to bring through this area if you guys want to help, and the other person doesn't need it now?
>>
>Fucking JANUARY TWENTY SEVENTEEN
>Not even a fucking dlc trailer
>>
>ask /dsg/ for coop
>lucky if 1 sign
>someone makes post with a faith slut
>so many signs they'd need to finger
>>
>>164910487
>>164910650
>Ignored a second time
I bet you let him die in DS1 ;_;

>>164910898
Sure, I'll help. That's the only reason I created this character. Sign's still there, pass still dsg.
>>
>>164910715
MFPallytime
>>
>>164910898
Sure, but for NG+ I'll have to break kayfabe and bring pyromancy
>>
File: 20170107204506_1.jpg (667KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170107204506_1.jpg
667KB, 1920x1080px
>>164909870
The journey to Archdragon Peak was arduous, but this cute, lonely nun could use a few hands to guide her hips through the rest of this unknown land.

I'll actually wait for a few signs this time
>>
>put down sign
>no one summons me
>>
>>164911030
>>164910998
Thanks.

I might get wrecked, so whatever you want.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
Why did the blue phantom wield a pickaxe?
because he's an arbiter
>>
What the fuck

I already killed Woodland Child Gully

Why does he keep respawning
>>
>>164911387
there's a whole player covenant dedicated to that character
>>
>>164910715
SilverMont
>>
>>164910998
>>164911030
Thank you for the help!
>>
File: 20170107205353_1.jpg (553KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170107205353_1.jpg
553KB, 1920x1080px
Not sure if he killed himself because he thought I was going to bc him out, or if he was just impatient
>>
>>164911727
No problem. That went pretty good.

>>164911032
I'll help if you still need it.
>>
>>164911823
You guys were quick on the boss, I didn't even get hit.
>>
File: 1472228683208.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1472228683208.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>164911032
gotem
>>
>>164911773
Slut
>>
File: Godkiller.png (328KB, 369x537px) Image search: [Google]
Godkiller.png
328KB, 369x537px
>>164909448
Grant
>>
>>164911773
it was a hit and run job
>>
File: 211420_20170107185851_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
211420_20170107185851_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Why am I still wobbling when I swing?
>>
File: 1483683724421.jpg (515KB, 2880x868px) Image search: [Google]
1483683724421.jpg
515KB, 2880x868px
>>164903962
Pls. This one.
>>
What's better? Raw weapon with carthus flame arc or chaos weapon? I've got 23 int and 20 faith right now
>>
>>164912076
It starts with sil and ends with verknight
>>
>>164912075
Halberds in 1 stagger slightly every time you don't hit a target
>>
>>164910650
Lmaoing@u I plowed her with my 4 different characters already
>>
>>164909448
Balder Side Sword + Sunlight Blade

In fact, pretty much any low requirement weapon and sunlight blade works wonders.

I can highly reocmmend dragonslayer spear for having virtually 1000 lightning bolts if you have max repair powder
>>
>>164912176

Interesting. Got it.
>>
Is Aldirtch's boss room his body?
>>
>>164912349
floor is his poop
>>
File: disappointed chosen undead.jpg (117KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed chosen undead.jpg
117KB, 487x487px
>>164912349
No. It's just water. If it was his body, it'd disappear when you kill him.
>>
>>164912460
poop water
>>
File: 20170108140636_1.jpg (429KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108140636_1.jpg
429KB, 1920x1080px
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1481430413219.png (25KB, 771x703px) Image search: [Google]
1481430413219.png
25KB, 771x703px
>>164895521
>fume knight is only bad because it's a boss that ganks you
>ganks you
>>
>>164912779
kind of sad you completely 1 shot it
>>
>>164912779
>deep spell

STAY AWAY FROM PURE WAIFU
>>
File: 20170108141049_1.jpg (470KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108141049_1.jpg
470KB, 1920x1080px
IT WON'T STOP
>>
I hate how all of the armor in DS3 is all torn up and raggedy. I thought that was charming in DS2 then got over it.
>>
>>164913576
go back to final fantasy
>>
Dude, you don't need to roll at all to beat Fume.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUDVXnwp_hs
>>
>>164907686

Help plz. Couldn't see or be seen with signs and a password. I only see some orange signs.
>>
>>164913712
Meant for >>164895521
>>
>>164913726
Check your way of white circlet and see if you got softbanned

>>164911773
>>164911032
Are you guys still going?
>>
>>164913712
he's slower than I remember
>>
File: 100 hours.png (33KB, 255x117px) Image search: [Google]
100 hours.png
33KB, 255x117px
This happened. How many hours do you have logged, DSG?
>>
>>164881404
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
>>164913903
I mentioned that. It's still unusable.
>>
>>164913953

not sure how much is afking or waiting around while watching something else
>>
>>164913940

He is but it's relative to how slower your character was in general in 2.
>>
>>164913985
rip

I had a similar problem but I think it was just that I accidentally left a password on, once I figured it out suddenly I was getting loads of summons
>>
>>164914118
I mentioned that too, tried with a password and a friend, tried invasions. Neither work.
>>
>>164913712
>3:23

What a dumb video, specially since you can actually find no roll ones.
>>
>>164914114
>how slower your character was
Right. Its been a while. I kind of want to reply for the DLCs but don't really enjoy the rest of the content.
>>
>>164913712

>no rolls
>but backsteps several times in phase 2 when backsteps have i-frames in 2
>>
File: hours.png (56KB, 286x140px) Image search: [Google]
hours.png
56KB, 286x140px
>>164913953
>>164914059
You are like little babies
>>
>>164914392
you need 1k hours to say such things
>>
If you have more than 220 hours on DS3 you're an autism
>>
>>164913953
Between 1,2,sotfs,and 3 i have 2550hours
>>
File: 1461099382282.gif (28KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1461099382282.gif
28KB, 226x263px
>>164914520
no, ur an autism
>>
File: 1477006843620.png (11KB, 216x198px) Image search: [Google]
1477006843620.png
11KB, 216x198px
>>164894461
>27 VIG
>27 ATT
Try this build instead.
Also, for miracles I was thinking something like this.
Save First Base
>heal aid
Run with Courage
>blessed weapon
Furious Homerun
>force
Save Second Base
>heal
Run with Grace
>dark blade
Special Homerun
>WoW corona
Save Third Base
>med heal
Run with Dementia
>lightning blade
Magic Homerun
>emit force
Save Fourth Base
>great heal
Run with Belief
>DMB
Save Secret Base
>bountiful sunlight
Ultimate Homerun
>WotG
>>
What's the name of the visor-looking mask in Dark Souls II that looks like it goes with the Black Witch set? I can't seem to find it and I need it for a cosplay.
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS THE PROFANED GREATSWORD BETTER THAN THE LORIAN GREATSWORD?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE I LIKE LORIAN BETTER AND WA IS MUCH MORE FUN SINCE IT HAS FIRE RIGHT FROM STEP ONE
>>
File: Batter.png (459KB, 963x643px) Image search: [Google]
Batter.png
459KB, 963x643px
>>164914727
Forgot to link the build.
>>
>>164913903
Yeah, put your sign down at the bonfire before Nameless Kang
>>
>>164914806
Profaned looks better

>>164914748
You mean the black witch mask?
>>
>>164914894
>Profaned looks better
No fucking way, Lorian is way fucking better
>>
File: LETR0870.jpg (191KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
LETR0870.jpg
191KB, 510x755px
>>164906495
found the shitter
>>
File: das3 playtime.jpg (16KB, 316x113px) Image search: [Google]
das3 playtime.jpg
16KB, 316x113px
>>164914392
>680 hours

Pleb
>>
File: Untitled.png (74KB, 871x168px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
74KB, 871x168px
why
>>
>>164915276
Go away frog
>>
How do you deal with the Dancer's second form?
>>
>>164915306
No
>>
>>164915276
je suis cheese lonely
>>
>>164915364
there's less openings, and some of the previous openings are now dangerous

after they finish flailing the sword chain or do the dark ground touch thing there's an opening for example
>>
>>164915467
Why cheese though
It doesn't make sense
>>
3 invasions in DaS2
>Guy was right at fogwall, walked right in as I spawned so I basically waited through a loading screen to wait through another loading screen
>Before the screen fades in an enemy shoved me off a cliff, I spawned falling to my death
>Actually managed to play a little but I got poisoned and since I couldn't heal myself I died shortly after

Overall, a pretty shitty experience

But then again, I went into DaS2 expecting to have fun online
>>
File: 20170107214332_1.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170107214332_1.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
Send help
>>
>>164915563
Swiss cheese.
Suis.

Is bad joke.
>>
>>164915641
what's goin on
>>
I'm playing as a watch dog patrolling farron keep with a raw +4 astora long sword and the war god shield losing dying to every invade, what do guys?
>>
>>164915647
The second s in suis is silent.
>>
>>164915294

It LOOKS like the second one has a higher range. Could be that Great Heal requires them to be standing right next to you.
>>
>>164915748
Make your long sword raw.
>>
>>164915761
not when you had a shitty French teacher
>>
Post your videos. I don't care if it's pvp or pve, I just want to see stuff people have made.
>>
>>164915870
Will I not get owned everytime I invade if I do that
>>
>>164915647
Maybe you could have used the word "suce" instead of suis
But it will not sound the same at all for someone who has le ebin dirty mind
>>
File: 20170107215103_1.jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170107215103_1.jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
We did it!
>>
>>164916017

My most recent one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOvsphCo5jU
>>
File: 20170108045115_1.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108045115_1.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
>>164916271
That was fun. I didn't expect that many invasions, since I usually play solo.
Not a pvp guy, but it was interesting.
>>
>>164916384
Fuck off vaati
>>
File: umaru souls.png (651KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
umaru souls.png
651KB, 1200x675px
>>164916017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwBwWpau-8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWLj55w64FY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dFX-_iPbrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5iJWC_fa_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz-ojvUWjkE
>>
File: 20170108145406_1.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108145406_1.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
>>164916271
>>164916416
Our journeys together have inspired me to greater heights of faith
>>
So what's the lore behind boss invasions?
>>
>>164916687
reality is fucked
>>
>>164916687
The lore is that Miyazaki is perfect shut the hell up
>>
>>164916687
velka did it
>>
File: 1465443967769.png (62KB, 285x315px) Image search: [Google]
1465443967769.png
62KB, 285x315px
>>164916017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G60DU-OvqTI&t=111s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF4nZwZPcU4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzPxlbuLLig
>>
>>164916674
>END
>11

How the fuck did you play through the game with no stamina?
>>
>>164916885
>that music

why
>>
How fast can I reasonably get to Rosaria in NG+? I want to change up my build for NG, but I don't want to change it now and miss out on fighting the final boss with my current build.
>>
>>164917052
i have 18 and use a zwei

3 swings is enough
>>
>>164917052
i wonder this all of the time for anyone that plays souls games with next-to-base endurance

even in bloodborne, I usually run like 25 endurance because i cannot fucking stand not being able to wombo combo R1 spam
>>
>>164917052
Very carefully

I pvp rather a lot with it too

For SL120 I'm thinking 5 more points in int and then all 15 in end but I want to see what new shit gets added in the 3rd dlc
>>
>>164917212
she's only in the cathedral, so just b-line there
>>
>>164917212

Less than 30 minutes.
>>
>>164917283
>SL120 pvp
>27 VIG

kek

>>164917231
that's 18, we're talking about a pyro here with only 11

>>164917280
I just want to be able to attack twice and roll out if necessary
>>
>>164917283
>3rd DLC
>tfw 2nd DLC isn't out yet
>>
File: 20170108050234_1.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108050234_1.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
>>164917052
This is DS3, stamina fills really fast, and it's not like bosses have openings long enough for more than 2-4 hits.
>>
>>164917171
like fav n subscribbe
>>
>>164917392
>SL120 pvp
>27 VIG

If you want to play a 40/40 fai/int character, which is what I do want, you've gotta make sacrifices somewhere

If you're not good enough to kill someone without getting hit, you're not good enough.
>>
i hope there's a ring that changes how we idle two-handed light weapons back to das2's animations

holding out a sword in front of you like you're holding a ladder still for your dad while he replaces the side gutter looks really fucking stupid

katanas look fine but straight swords and rapiers look retarded
>>
>>164917595
Nah, just be a fag and go to SL125, use low req weapons
>>
>>164917713
>one hand when not in combat
>problem fixed

wow
>>
>>164917212
Just re-spec after beating the final boss. If you weren't a retard and did your research, you'd know that you can start NG+ whenever you want, and can take care of all your leftover shit before starting over.
>>
>>164916017
Just some unoriginal meme shit.
>>
>>164916885

That's cool, BKGS is my favorite weapon from the series. Good vids, though the music is a little weird.

>>164916667

Cosplay builds are the best.
>>
>>164916674
>>164917801
Looking at this, man I fucked up big time by picking deprived instead of pyromancer, it actually makes like 10 points difference
>>
File: 1461893784722.png (11KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1461893784722.png
11KB, 321x322px
>>164916667
>first video
>3:10
good job
>>
>>164918318
>using deprived for anything other than SL1 runs
Ayy lmao

Here's a little advise use CE to create a copy of the character on the next slot and change the class, then respec the levels with Rosaria.
>>
>invade as low level watchdog
>the world is seeded
>and at ng+7
why
>>
>>164917816
>fixed

covered up*
>>
>>164918662
>>and at ng+7
How do you know?
>>
>>164918787
because the enemies did fuckhuge more amounts of damage than normal, so it had to be one of the higher NG+s
>>
>>164918590
I am afraid of collecter's edition

it just aint right
>>
>>164918035

I just wanted to watch stuff other than the pillars of the community crap for once. Here's one of mine when I was farming for the CWGS.
https://youtu.be/guigb6ag5N8
>>
>>164916667
>Eileen's head is full of crows killing people
>insert action scene from "The Crow"
Alright that got me.
>>
>>164918916
I've done it a couple of times. If you're reaaaaaally afraid, unplug from the internet and make sure to use unused character slots to copy the character into, change the character name as well just in case.
>>
They should allow players to be invaded during boss fights only if they have invaded other people. There, now the babbies that complain about it being unfair wouldn't have it occur to them so long as they don't engage in the assholery that is invading. Hire me, From.
>>
File: tumblr_nkt0uipimQ1u25kiio1_1280.jpg (614KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkt0uipimQ1u25kiio1_1280.jpg
614KB, 1280x1920px
>>164918979
Nah man, you don't understand. Has bass boosted "Where the hood at" and everything. We're talking /those/ levels of unoriginality.
>>
File: ayuda.png (264KB, 396x557px) Image search: [Google]
ayuda.png
264KB, 396x557px
>old friend who is now an brony sperg, and his literally who friend have been stuck on Old Iron King for days
>offer to help
>they keep going into the fog without summoning me
>they have no more effigies now
>>
>>164919158
>twink other people
>turn off internet when doing pve

You should realise, the issue with boss invasions is:everyone would want to be the invader, not the host
>>
>First DLC 2 trailer in Feb
>Slated for an April release

would you be happy with this? Enough time to really get everything going?
>>
>>164919308
tell him
"git gud horsefucker"
>>
Is there no mod for Dark Souls 1 that makes you look human at all times?
>>
Why has from made blue phantoms worse and worse in every game when it was already pretty jank the first time around?
>>
>>164919517
Just CE in 99 humanity
>>
>>164917713
I want DeS animations
The GS animations were godly
I love how they did animations for males, that seemed normal, in any DaS I feel like every male character wants to be a manly man, like Skyrim male animations
>>
>>164919375
desu i'd want to be the host
I always let mirror knight summon people in ds2
>>
>>164919517

CE
>>
>>164919517
Do the souldupe glitch on Firekeeper Souls
>tfw accidentally consumed one because >female character
>>
>>164919375
Perhaps offer some sort of actually useful rewards for fending them of or something then? Honestly, I hate how safe From has been with the concepts of this game. They don't take any risks at all.
>>
>>164919586
I'm not trying to be human - that's no issue. I just want to look human without getting invaded by twinks or having to play offline.
>>
File: 2zIGT.jpg (64KB, 474x416px) Image search: [Google]
2zIGT.jpg
64KB, 474x416px
>>164919308
>Attempting to render aid to a brony.
>>
Cleric's Candlestick or Scholar's Candlestick?

Which one is better for 60INT sorcerer?

Never played mage before
>>
>>164919689
play offline then bitch
>>
>>164919632
What I mean is, would you rather be the host or the invader? I'd only pick the former after getting too bored of the later.

>>164919667
From never added any incentive to hosting over being any other function. They wouldn't either and everyone would just do their best to avoid boss invades. Out of all "host" covenants they ever had, only CoC can be said to have been a success.
>>
>>164919753
I think it's Scholars stick that helps you
>>
>>164919753
Only the dagger one actually boosts spells
>>
Never participated in the Souls /vg/ thread before. Is it possible to discuss SoTFS in this thread without it devolving into "DS3 is better don't play that shit game"? Tried discussing it a few times on /v/ and was immediately drowned out by people who love DS3 and hate DS2 and refuse to allow discussion about DS2.
>>
>>164920178
Sometimes.
What do you want to discuss?
>>
>>164920178
>Is it possible to discuss SoTFS in this thread without it devolving into "DS3 is better don't play that shit game"?
Yes because DS3 is actually trash.
>>
>>164919753

Both are awful as weapons. Cleric's Candlestick has terrible scaling as both a weapon and a sorcery catalyst. Terrible AR, a useless WA for PvE or PvP and one of the shortest ranges of its class makes it mediocre at best. A basic Crystal Longsword/Lothric Knight Sword are far better.

Scholar's Candlestick has no magic-related scaling at all and is a basic quality weapon in melee that's far worse than every other dagger. Its only benefit is the spell boost while equipped and out and since that was nerfed even that isn't amazing. Best used in offhand when using say a Heysel Pick or Immolation Tinder.
>>
>>164920285
>Yes because DS3 is actually trash.
Being retarded is not allowed
>>
>>164920178
We're better, we'll tell you to fuck off with SotFS and play DaS 1 instead
>>
>>164920178
Yes, you can discuss whatever you want. Just don't try to praise one particular thing over another or you'll summon the spergs and the tripscum. Expect old copypasta and dumb trolls either way.
>>
File: 1455588722040.jpg (65KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1455588722040.jpg
65KB, 460x460px
>>164920323
>>
File: attempt 2.png (300KB, 969x654px) Image search: [Google]
attempt 2.png
300KB, 969x654px
>>164920309
How about this build?

Ignore the armor choice
>>
>>164920267

Just general shit about the game. It's my favorite one since I really enjoy the PVP in that game. I really miss being able to blue invade and punish sinners in 3. I don't like invading people since it makes me feel bad since most of the time the people you invade aren't very good. Blue invading and punishing sinners was very satisfying.

What is everyone's favorite strength weapons in DS2? I made a STR char for the first time and have been using Pursuer's UGS.
>>
few questions regarding 3

>is the DLC worth it?
>are faith builds still trash?
>are int builds still trash?
>are faith/int builds still trash?
>>
>>164920534

>no
>yes
>yes
>yes
>>
>>164920534
Yes
no
yes
no

>>164917801 is a pretty decent fai/int built, start as pyromancer
>>
>>164920790
>>>164917801 is a pretty decent fai/int built, start as pyromancer
What weapon to use with 14STR and 12DEX?
>>
Even after all these invasions, this game's too punishing for invaders and pw phantom abuse is way too ridiculous
>>
>>164920534
>is the DLC worth it?
do you like vikings?
>>
>>164920516
A lot of the ultra greatswords in 2 are fun to use, I could be mistaken but I remember the class being more powerful in 2 than in any of the other games.
I had some fun with the FUGS, if only for its damage output.
>>
>>164920959
Longsword
>wanting to use an unique weapon AND cast various spells
>>
>>164920480

That's almost exactly my basic magic build anon so I say it's good. Hotswapping Priestess Ring you can also use Tinder whenever you want on that. On spell choice I'd do some differences however. Homing Crystal Soulmass is worse than regular Soulmass in PvP, takes far longer to cast and eats up a boatload more FP. Regular Soulmass is the bread and butter of sorcerers, with Sage Ring+2 you can keep it up constantly and pressure opponents constantly when nearing you. Flashsword is alright but does nothing a basic Crystal Longsword can't do, if you're using it with Tinder however it becomes the longest Straight Sword in the game effectively. Soul Greatsword I feel to be too niche, it's good for baiting if you you can outrange opponents with their R1s but the damage isn't worth the cast time and risk in it. Crystal Soul Spear does good damage but it takes forever to cast and the FP drain is crazy. It's useful in brawls with more than two players as a sneak attack but very ineffective in both pvp and a lot of PvE. Great Heavy Soul Arrow does slightly less damage for less cast time and far less FP drain which should be the main worry of sorcerers when fighting.

Now on to more recommendations. Farron Hail is a good choice. When unlocked you can effectively pressure a wide area in front of you at any time so long as you space it well and can often clip people trying to roll through it for 80-160 damage. Great Farron Dart should definitely be equipped. It is basically an infinite Throwing Knife for mages so long as you have FP, perfect for finishers with low cost for how unexpectedly lethal it can be. Snap Freeze can also be useful, even if you don't proc Frost it's terrific area control in forcing players to move and can act as a cover to launch other spells. Finally Great Deep Soul is also good, very spammable and its slow approach speed allows you to approach your opponent while its tracking them forcing panic rolls and rollcatches on your end ideally.
>>
File: 1481725124264.png (125KB, 336x217px) Image search: [Google]
1481725124264.png
125KB, 336x217px
>>164921096
>inb4 muh no horned vikings
>>
>>164921125
>>164920959
O N Y X
N
Y
X

B L A D E
L
A
D
E
>>
>>164921230
That weapon is ugly as fuck though. Any pyro worth anything will use a dark claymore despite it being a downgrade.
>>
>>164906507
how do you invade unannounced?
>>
>>164920516
> I really miss being able to blue invade and punish sinners in 3
I miss it in DS2 as well, because it doesn't fucking happen. DS2 made invasions less common for a whole bunch of reasons and also required you to get 10 sin points before blues can even invade you instead of it being any amount like in the first game

literally never invaded someone as a blue in DS2 over dozens and dozens of hours
>>
File: pyromancer.png (324KB, 1002x691px) Image search: [Google]
pyromancer.png
324KB, 1002x691px
>>164921474
How's this?

Onyx Blade looks nice imo
>>
>>164921474
Not it's not onyx blade looks great and has blackflame effects
>>
>>164921674
Looks indentical to every build you'd fight in arena on release
>>
>>164921674
I would suggest 35 vigor and being sl120
>>
>>164921823
>implying this is a bad thing

>>164921880
Any reason?
>>
>>164921953
There's a lot of debate over whether the TRUE sl meta is 80, 100, 120, 125, or 140
>>
What's a good amount of vitality for PVE? I'm going pyromancer. Is there any point in going about 20. Won't use life ring or FaP ring.
I just don't want to be one shot
>>
>>164922175
I thought it was 120, with some builds going to 125 if necessary
>>
Starting a new DS2 build but can't decide a name for character. Going for Dex poison. Help please
>>
>>164922225
find a nice fashion you like and then get the amount of vit needed to wear it

armor doesnt matter much unless you need poise
>>
>>164922175

120 is from Demons where it made the most sense due to how the stats and gear worked. Now that there's more stats since DaS2 it really should be higher to allow for more diverse builds. Anyone who advocates for 100 or lower is just a retard or someone who wants to run a memebleed build.
>>
>>164922225
In DS3 I should add.
I got bored going pure melee around Anor Londo last time. But figured pyro would just be take a bunch of ashen flask and use med heal to replace estus
>>
>>164922225
Get VIG to 27 and later down the road to 40

Fuck off, VIT is pointless

>inb4 muh GS HA Poise meta

>>164922267
snipnap fuck you
>>
>from will fix the invasion glitch on the next patch
>>
>>164922385
Nah that's over 14 characters. Unless you meant just snipsnap
>>
>>164922371
>But figured pyro would just be take a bunch of ashen flask and use med heal to replace estus
Try range attack and not getting hit as much
>>
This is the best glitch ever
>>
>>164922579
Shiet, Friede's scythe is fucking huge
>>
>>164922412
did they say they would?
>>
>>164922579
wtf is going on
there are like 5 phantoms fighting that boss
>>
>>164922579
People are focusing on the wrong aspect of it

Forget that you can invade the boss room

These invasions have no message for the host

I love waiting at some random part in the level disguised as an inanimate object just to spook the fuck out of the host
>>
>>164919436
>Enough time to really get everything going

What do you mean?
>>
>>164922732
why wouldn't they?
>>
>>164922267
Venomous _____
>>
>>164922976
so that's a yes?
>>
>>164922879
>Invade.
>4 people already there and waiting for you.
Sounds about right to me.
>>
>tfw invading with a fellow madman

This was so fucking chaotic, I even attacked the other grape in the confusion
>>
>>164923063
It's an assumption
>>
>>164923094

How do you do these invasions?
>>
>>164922732

From has a tradition of patching things that affect the PvE. Such as the Tears of Denial skips or Crow Quills jumps. From is very protective of anything that allows you to majorly skip or influence PvE, and something that does this towards other players is going to stand out even more.

The strange thing is that they released almost instant patches for those other issues yet nothing for this despite it being known for about a week now. There hasn't been a patch in over a month as well. My guess is From is on break still since I don't know how Japanese vacations standards are or they genuinely don't know how to fix this since it's a far more complicated issue mechanically compared to other glitches.
>>
>>164923187

Search for DS3 boss invasions in youtube, it's probably one of the first results

Basically you have to tumblebuff the darksign as a grape when you're going to invade
>>
File: 1464584696523.png (680KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
1464584696523.png
680KB, 700x788px
>>164913953
1200 for PTD
150 for DaS2
300 for SOTFS
600 for 3

1600 for BB
>>
>>164923364
>>164923143
That's true.

It's just a fun bug. Hopefully it's hard to fix or they aren't paying attention. It's been a fun twist to deal with as a summon.
>>
>>164923754
>PTD
what is that?
>>
fire surge is the most retarded fucking bullshit

I swear to god I'm going to go fucking slab a goddamn fire-infused black iron greatshield just to fuck with niggers that unzip their fire surge
>>
>>164923939
*unzips fire surge*
>>
>>164923904
I haven't tried the glitch, and Dark Souls 3 in general as of late. Did it make invasions livelier?
>>
>>164913953
DeS - Somewhere around 70
DaS - 380
DaS2/Scholar - Around 160
DaS - 190
>>
Is dark damage abyssal damage?
>>
>>164924013
Well, with that glitch you don't get the invader message just the sound of them spawning in. So some invaders can sneak up on you if they're lucky and clever.

Had one that was hiding and went into the boss fight after we entered it and started helping us on the boss which was fun. We all played really carefully to avoid killing each other. On another I ended up trying to tank Pontiff and the invader so my special needs host wouldn't die. I ran out of estsus and died but almost killed the boss. It was really fun.
>>
>>164913953
366 in DaS
1410 in DaS2 + SotFS
153 in DaS3
>>
File: FREEEEIDE.png (295KB, 982x616px) Image search: [Google]
FREEEEIDE.png
295KB, 982x616px
Opinions?

Will just use RAW ASS for the entirety of the game I guess
>>
Has anyone here ever had this problem in DS2:

When I get invaded or summon the device disconnect(usb connect) sound plays over and over and the game freezes up every 4 seconds or so for about half a second.

makes the game unplayable online for me.
I use a dualshock 3 with the xinput wrapper
>>
>>164924510
Drop Vigor to 44 or 39 and dump the rest into END. You will need the extra END if you want to do Friede's wombo combo.
>>
File: Avalynn.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Avalynn.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
>>164924510

Put more points into END. You'll definitely want more given the WA.
>>
File: 1411267744141.jpg (12KB, 419x304px) Image search: [Google]
1411267744141.jpg
12KB, 419x304px
>>164923491
>tumblebuff the darksign as a grape

what
>>
>>164924510
>25 END on the spammiest WA in the game
>53 VIG
>>
>>164924665
just look up invading boss rooms on youtube

the phrasing they use is really stupid.
>>
>>164923910
Prepare
To
Die

You know, the PC port of DaS along with AOTA.

:^)
>>
File: FREEEEIDE but with END.png (268KB, 967x560px) Image search: [Google]
FREEEEIDE but with END.png
268KB, 967x560px
>>164924627
>>164924642
>>164924690
Never really used the scythe, just kinda started to think about a build after watching >>164922579 webm
>>
What's the most pointless Covenant in DaS2, and why is it Bell Keepers?
>>
>>164925021
Consider wolf ring as well. Friede's WA is pretty easy to break without poise.
>>
>>164925240
Yeah I was about to ask, I have no idea what to actually wear as armour or 4th ring.
>>
>>164916687
By manipulating the spacial properties of dark sign the most wicked of mad spirits found a way to stabilize their connection to the other worlds by sacraficing their souls to the point when they can traverse areas previously only thought accessible by white signs.
>>
>>164925450
Hello, I am Miyazaki. I'd like you to come work at From Software with me.
>>
>>164924726
I already know how to do that

What I want to know is what the fuck those words mean
>>
>You can only respec 5 times a cycle
F O R
W H A T
P U R P O S E
>>
>>164925886
because fuck you
>>
>>164925772
>tumblebuff
Use an item you would not ordinarily be able to use. Refers to an old DeS and DaS1 bug. No longer involved tumbling and can be used for more than just buffs.
>darksign
kys
>grape
Madman
>>
>>164923939
Can't you rush them or range punish? You could try running sideways or away until they give up.
>>
>>164924341
I recommend using the obscuring ring and white ring to effectively stalk the host as his squad goes into the boss room, and to also confuse the phantoms the moment the host is fighting the boss. Because the boss room is often large, and some bosses periodically move around, the host and his phantoms will never be together in one place. You can fuck their shit up while their buttbuddies are distracted if you have the obscuring ring. If you're far away enough the other phantoms won't see you attacking the isolated player, and will only see the host taking damage from nothing on their screen. Most seem too preoccupied with the boss to give it any thought.

Also, I believe with the white ring your name isn't in red to the other players, so it doesn't indicate that you're an enemy phantom unless they lock onto you. I'm not really sure about that though tbqh.
>>
>>164923939
>hating on fire surge
Is this real life?
>>
File: FUME.png (267KB, 967x557px) Image search: [Google]
FUME.png
267KB, 967x557px
I'm fucking bored right now

Opinions?
>>
>>164926527
>going over 66 STR
>ever
>>
>>164923939
It does like 10 damage a pop

Just walk into it and hit them
>>
>>164926391
>being a secure tripfag
Is this real life?
>>
>>164926647
no it does 87 damage a pop at 40/40 fai/int +10, rings, and fire clutch with 25% fire res
>>
>>164926752
>fire clutch

Good luck not dying.
>>
>>164926937
clutch rings are no more detrimental than they were in das2. people seriously overestimate how much extra damage you take by wearing one

t. faithfag poisetrader
>>
File: Pruning the garden.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pruning the garden.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Anyone else farming tonight?
>>
>>164927085
>psn: archdude_memer

get this /bbg/ bullshittery out of here homo
>>
>>164927058
The issue is that they are nerfed in PvP. Wearing one you have no ring slot for life. It's so bad a pyro build identical to yours but with life/FaP instead of clutch would surge you back harder than you'd damage them
>>
>>164927407
it's more like 7% rather than the listed 15%

it still makes a noticeable difference. basically negates sun princess/blessed regenfagging
>>
Does the Dancer still have breasts?
And did the Pontiff still fuck her after she fully transformed, or did he do away with her?
>>
>>164927553
Sillyman likes tall girls. It's just part of him being /ourguy/
>>
File: wtf from.png (266KB, 965x557px) Image search: [Google]
wtf from.png
266KB, 965x557px
Opinions

Is this worth my time?
>>
>>164927816

>125
>24 Vigor
>20 END with a Great Hammer

Trash, it goes. Fat roll with Havel or deal with it.
>>
Its a shame how bad dragon form in shit souls 3 is. Nothing is as fun as playing an AYY or furry in Bloodborne
>>
>>164927942
i'm glad they're shit
>>
>>164927816
>no GMB
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-08+at+01.32.17).jpg (326KB, 1170x803px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-08+at+01.32.17).jpg
326KB, 1170x803px
So i was thinking of doing a punching build. high stam high health and some pyro.
Would it be worth it if i did carthus beacon for the a pre set?
>>
File: fuc.png (117KB, 515x364px) Image search: [Google]
fuc.png
117KB, 515x364px
>black gulch
>all that fucking poison
>the shots knock you back
>there's also an invader
>>
>>164929040
>he hasn't memorized a pattern to run to not get hit by the poison
>>
>>164929040
i invaded as dork moon on a sinner trying to farm chunks there

it was a miserable experience for both of us. he hid, I had to smash stones to find him. then I murdered him with poison.
>>
>>164886135
DeS had grass and the scraping spear you gigantic cock monger it was fucking awful
>>
>>164929108
>he hasnt planned out the perfect way to dodge everything in the game on his first playthrough ever
Yeah what a pleb am i right
>>
>>164929335
>he doesn't mention that it's his first playthrough in a general full of Souls vets, so he gets upset when people assume he's just dumb
>>
File: pop.gif (183KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
pop.gif
183KB, 500x250px
>come back to DaS3 after running DaS1 with only 2 deaths
>die to Iudex tutorial boss 14 times in a row

Already on tilt, why the fuck is rolling so broken in 3 compared to 1?
>>
What's the best route to do a SL1 run?

I mean, what weapons and rings to use?
>>
>>164929696

Probably because you're used to DaS1's increased iframes.
>>
>>164929696
thinks work differently in different games

git gud
>>
>>164929762
I'd say so, plus DaS1 didn't really have those big delays in attack frames the bosses had. That huge sweep he does always catches me when I roll early.

>>164929921
It'll take a while to readjust but I'll keep at it. Should be able to get into the swing of things easily enough once I'm past this.
>>
File: 1478074026634.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1478074026634.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>164929921
>thinks
>>
File: 1451688977041.jpg (8KB, 319x239px) Image search: [Google]
1451688977041.jpg
8KB, 319x239px
>>164929040
>chased by invader
>staggered by poisonous spit
>got knocked off the plaform by the fucking centipede thing
Good times.
>>
>>164930016
after a boss or two you'll be fine

>>164930051
thinks do
>>
>>164916885
You should honestly be ashamed
>>
gimme some good Dark Souls 3 youtubers

game tips or lore, either is fine
>>
>>164930401

Praise The Sun is the best. Oroboros is the worst.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ZLAT7BY_s
>>
>>164930362
Please don't bully
>>
>>164916885

I wish I could have this much fun in DaS3.
>>
>>164930401
Albino
>>
Wikidot claims the green blossom gives +6 stamina regen, is that correct?
>>
File: 1481162747121.png (192KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481162747121.png
192KB, 500x500px
>iron keep
>enemies coming from multiple direction from large distances
this is artificial difficulty
>>
>>164931797
You no rike getting sniped with homing greatarrows???
>>
>>164930184
Yeah, trained my rolling against the Lothric Knights for a little while, when I could take the spear and swordsman at once I moved on to the area boss, got him down first attempt.

But fucking hell I can't get over the rust I had to shake off for Gundyr, unreal.
>>
File: 1472669889934.jpg (41KB, 275x260px) Image search: [Google]
1472669889934.jpg
41KB, 275x260px
>>164931898
>homing
i thought it was my imagination
>>
>>164931797
Saying Artificial Difficulty in a souls thread should be a bannable offence.
>>
>>164931797
>iron keep
>see two enemies up ahead
>try to aggro one
>both aggro at once
>plus one or two more will jump at you from platforms that are unreachable until later on
>people will defend this
>>
>>164929717
do you want to only go through NG?
>>
>>164931797
you're not allowed to criticize DaS2 :^)
>>
>>164932404
worst of all
>that burned up jew in the furnace
>>
>>164932537
Well, I have to start somewhere
>>
>>164932623
>work of fiction plagiarizes another work of fiction
>soulsfags will defend this

Explain yourselves
>>
File: 1472677593239.jpg (11KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
1472677593239.jpg
11KB, 400x467px
>>164932753
>shoah never happened
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1472139879439.jpg (3KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1472139879439.jpg
3KB, 125x116px
>>164932753
>another work of fiction
>>
>playing ds1
>have framrate set to uncapped in dsfix
>shift+tab will inconsistenly toggle the cap

wtf how do i fix it
>>
>>164933249
The toggle default is backspace. You're probably opening steam overlay to type and using backspace, which registers in the game.
Go into your game folder and look for something called something like "dsfixkeys.ini". Change key accordingly. Use f10 or some shit you won't hit while typing
>>
>>164932670
if you only want to go through NG and you're talking about DaS3, good early game weapons are Broadsword or Reinforced Club. Broadsword is better Raw and Club is better Heavy with Knight's Ring later on
after you kill AW, you can get Milkring and Rouge and use Bandit's Knife to kill Dancer, Oceiros and parry Gundyr and Pontiff to death with it if you're into that sort of thing
after you kill Gundyr, you can get Priestess Ring and use Astora Straight Sword, it's better Raw
if you do Sirris' quest and get DSA, you can use it for princes, King of the Storm and SoC, it's ok for DLC bosses probably and it is just a very good weapon. it should be buffed with lightning all the time
i've heard that Millwood Battle Axe is very good but i've only used it for Gundyr and ODK once and it was just ok, if you want to use it, it's better Heavy with Knight's Ring
good rings to use are Sword Ring, Shield Ring if you expect to take hits, Flynn's Ring if your weapon is light and you wear no armor, Chloranthy is always good, Prosoner's Chain gives stamina, but RoF+2 gives a bit more, Hunter's, Priestess and Knight's Ring are needed if you want to use Astora and DSA, it's better to always use Sword and Lightning Clutch Ring with DSA, Hornet Ring works on both DLC bosses
if you're going into higher NG cycles, you'll probably need more stuff, but i've seen people do fine with just Astora and DSA. it's harder though
>>
Using a +10 refined Claymore, anything similar I could try out?
>>
How does the Unkindled Ash (pbuh) know that the bone in the undead village is Lorettas?
>>
>>164933692

In terms of greatswords, Wolf/Black Knight and Hollowslayer are terrific for quality.
>>
>>164933807
It's written on it with Sharpie
>>
>>164881404
I don't see a way to edit your characters body in specific ways, am i missing something?
>>
File: 20170108101825_1.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108101825_1.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
Why is this motherfucker so much harder than Vordt was?
Also does fire actually help against him?
>>
>>164933692
Flamberge is pretty much a flat upgrade. Higher Refined AR and innate bleed, on top of being able to be buffed. Carthus Rouge will let you chew through bosses.
>>
>>164934559
Just run past him and cheese him through the doorway. Get the bonfire behind him lit too, no sense in having to trudge through a bunch of bullshit just to fight him again.
>>
>>164934559
Because he's much quicker than Vordt
Also, fire wrecks his shit
Pop a Charcoal Pine Bundle or Resin and watch him melt
>>
>>164934651

>higher refined AR
>Refined Flamberge 40/40 AR: 494
>Refined Claymore: 509

Plus Claymore has thrusting R2s that are far more useful than the Flamberge's. Innate bleed is alright in PvE but if you slap rouge on anything it can bleed shit easily.
>>
>>164933807

He played Demon's Souls.
>>
File: 20170108102817_1.jpg (308KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108102817_1.jpg
308KB, 1920x1080px
>>164934715
That worked.
>>164934696
Fuck, did not know there was a bonfire behind him.
>>
Is it ever stated that Vordt is a male?
Could Vordt be my waifu?
>>
should I go quality or pure STR for PVE in DS3 ?
>>
>>164935103
>Is it ever stated that Vordt is a male?
Surprisingly, it isn't.
>>
Why is my first reaction to any new area in souls games "Holy shit what the fuck is that?"

...Also I just got my shit pushed in by maneater Mildred, I think...
>>
>>164935310

Quality. WAY more weapon options.
>>
>>164935310
>>164935534

What do you mean quality?
>>
>>164935901
40/40 str/dex
>>
>>164935310
Anything works in PVE so long as it's relatively reasonable.

Problem with great weapons though is that they have long swing animations, and against later bosses you'll have trouble getting your attacks in with their small vulnerability windows (the second-to-last required boss in particular is pretty bad about this).
>>
File: 1454721037843.jpg (17KB, 255x287px) Image search: [Google]
1454721037843.jpg
17KB, 255x287px
>go through pontiff sufjan steven's place with little difficulty on NG, only invaded about once
>go through same area in NG+
>fifty billion aldritch failthfuls/madmen come and manhandle me faster than a twink at a furry convention
Whud abbened?
>>
>>164936315
You moved near meta levels, it's a meta cancer hotspot
>>
>>164936315
It's an order of magnitude more active at the SL120 PvP meta. You just happened to step in to the level bracket in your NG+ run.
>>
File: 1991.jpg (118KB, 1438x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1991.jpg
118KB, 1438x1415px
Playing through DS2 first time, what should I actually do with regards to armor? I am currently wearing the Drangleic set but I dont know what else I should try out. I mainly go sword/board or two hander if it matters.
>>
>>164874282
Truly greatest girl
>>
>>164937731
She's scary and not ladylike enough. Where's the waifu potential? Shiny clothing is good though.
>>
>>164937630
Wear armor that keeps you around 50% equip load and looks cool, the damage reduction you get from it is not nearly as relevant as it was in DS1, and poise in't all that great either.

Stamina regen speed and roll distance scale with equip load, even though an exact 70% equip load and a 0% equip load have the same animation you regen stamina MUCH faster at lower equip loads and your roll distance gets far shorter the closer you get to 70%, keep your load low/medium or you will feel like you don't move at all while rolling and stamina takes a year and then some to regen
>>
best boss for boss invasions? was thinking about dragonslayer armour cosplay
>>
>>164937986
Ornstein and Nameless King actually use pretty good weapons and spells.
>>
>>164938028
SL80 still good for nk? it's been a while
>>
>>164937630
Just go with what looks cool and is below 70%, you get stamina regen for going lower but it hardly matters unless you're running a build in which your stamina bar is a chode.
>>
>>164937630
Physical Armor is a flat reduction. Attack - Armor = Damage.

So the stronger the enemies single hits get, the less armor matters, the weaker their single hits are, the more it matters.

Elemental armor is % reduction, so it's the same no matter what. 890 is 99% reduction of damage.

50% for fast roll, 70% for mid roll.

Normal Titanite armor is 2x better when fully upgraded. Twinkling titanite armor (which is usually better at no upgrade) is about 1.5x better when fully upgraded.

Some early Armors that have good def/weight ratios:
>Alva Set (purchase)
>Manikin Set (drop)
>Wanderer Set (item/starting equipment)
>Drangleic (Item, at low upgrade)
>Vengarl's (Item, at low upgrade)
>Black Set (gift from merchant, good for elemental)

You can also buy boss armors from Maughlin, and those are usually pretty good unupgraded.
>>
>>164937986
>>164938102
Yeah, NK should still work. He's often faced after most other bosses due to being less easier to discovery. Freide also gets constant invasions on my 87 sl
>>
>go to the firelink tower to get the shrine maiden outfit
>land on it, slide off three times in a row
>finally land on it solidly, sat still
>and then slide off before I get control of my character
Alright what the fuck
PATCHES IS THIS YOUR DOING
>>
>>164913953
300 hours in DS1
150 hours in DS2
200 hours in DS3
40 hours in Bloodborne.
>>
>>164938842
>>164937630

The actual formula is:

( Attack - Armor/10 ) * multipliers = Damage

In PvE, enemy attack tends to be lower and relies more on multipliers, so armor is -very- important.

In PvP, attacks rely more on attack power (highest multiplier is 1.512 in PvP) so armor is a lot less important except against lower attack weapons like rapiers or daggers.

for elemental, it's:

Attack * (1- (.1 + Armor/1000)) = Damage

So 0 armor is 90% damage and 890 Armor (max) is 1% damage.
>>
File: yurt the chief.jpg (111KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
yurt the chief.jpg
111KB, 600x900px
>>164939838
>>164939838
>>164939838

New thread, folks.
>>
>>164876375
Backup your save and hit up the steam forums for someone you can drop your weapon to upgrade then they can drop it back to you, don't ask /dsg/ for shit, everyone here is a horrible person.
Thread posts: 779
Thread images: 148

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.