[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ps2g/ - planetside 2 general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 500
Thread images: 58

File: sKm5G.jpg (174KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sKm5G.jpg
174KB, 1024x768px
thank u werl
>>
>>163792851
not since i started my life back on track and got myself a sick ass new job that's almost enjoyable desu

cannot fucking wait to waste all of my money on PC parts, fashion, and construction items

>>163793047
also what the fuck is up w/ the OP?
>>
>>163793194
what's wrong with it
>>
>No pastebins
>No news
>No edition
>No link to previous thread

Holy fuck is this deliberate sabotage?
Is it really so fucking difficult to make a thread that isn't utter fucking trash?

What the fuck is your problem? You obviously want to talk about the fucking game but you don't want to put the microsecond of effort into making the thread right?

Go fuck yourself you stupid twat.
>>
>>163793645
do you want me to make a pastebin anon ?
>>
>>163793781
I want you to take a loaded gun, put it in your mouth and pull the trigger as many times as you can.
>>
>>163793645
>>No pastebins
we're not getting any new players
>>No news
what news? it's just the same shit over and over for four years
>>No edition
lol
>>No link to previous thread
lol
>Holy fuck is this deliberate sabotage?
no, sabotage would be not making the thread. every time the thread is past bump limit and i don't make a new thread, there is no thread for the next 12 hours at least
>Is it really so fucking difficult to make a thread that isn't utter fucking trash?
should have made it yourself then, the thread had been at bump limit for about an hour
>What the fuck is your problem? You obviously want to talk about the fucking game but you don't want to put the microsecond of effort into making the thread right?
did i tickle your autism?
>Go fuck yourself you stupid twat.
wow rude
>>
File: mlg.png (23KB, 283x241px) Image search: [Google]
mlg.png
23KB, 283x241px
>tfw
>>
>>163794238
I repeat:
>Go fuck yourself you stupid twat.

>>163794392
And you
>>
>>163792768
I sort out the flavour of coffee with things known as hot chocolate mix and cream
>>
>>163794392
>M
>not U, or at the very least S
step up nigga
>>
File: mlg.png (18KB, 283x241px) Image search: [Google]
mlg.png
18KB, 283x241px
>>163794580
>>163794470
>>
>>163794650
>not 1488
step up nigga
>>
Thank you, Wrel for saving the game!
>>
>having the farm of a lifetime on an autismfort
>'you have been disconnected'
>ofc
>launcher wont start now

HongConnery ded?
>>
>>163800284
Game's dead, go play real life.
>>
>>163800284
>Hitting VS base, fun 10 minutes
>Almost through
>"FILTHY GOIGIN, YEULL NEVA TAKE THIS BASU!"
>DDOS server 'till ded
>>
>>163801435
Esamir near NC wg, right?

I was on one of the AV turrets
>>
>>163802706
Yep.
I was a squad lead inna HEAT vanguard. I got some nice certs from that.
>>
>>
>>163803202
>HEAT
aim better lol
>>
Is there a decent way to farm certs? I'm NC, so I can't farm with Prowler, and I'm not an airnigger either. Would certing out the ANT be my best option?

Also recommend LMGs and best NC shotty
>>
>>163807270
EM1, AF-57 Piston with slug ammo
>>
>>163807270
The best way to farm certs as a new player is to play medic and revive people.

Good lmgs would be the GD22s. Shotgun wise, the only unique shotgun is the jackhammer, which is for Heavy only. Other than that, the piston is an automatic shotgun, mauler is good, bruise and claw are pump shotguns (one of them has an extra pellet but slower refire time), and there is another higher capacity shotgun but it's not worth it.
>>
>>163807270
Get good? I've been getting better, still shit but just as solo infantry in the worst situations I get at least 80 certs an hour. Way way way more as MBT but I don't like to do that if my gunner isn't on (also keep in mind repairing gives exp which you will do a lot of). I can't imagine how many certs the actually good guys get.

>>163807576
>The best way to farm certs as a new player is to play medic and revive people.
This is also true, a revive is worth only slightly less than a kill and you can still absolutely murder as a medic since their guns are easy as fuck to head shot with.
>>
>>163807750
The best tips I can give you as a medic is always make sure you're safe when you revive. Don't always just carry your medic tool out.

Also in situations like your faction is in a biolab teleporter that is getting camped you can cert out the shield restorer thing on medic and just stand in the teleporter room and revive dudes and get shield repair xp and make a bunch of certs.

Another good tool to have on medic is revive grenades, and with grenade bandoleer you can make a shit ton of points from 48-96+ fights where a bunch of dumb teammates die and you can revive several dudes with 1 revive grenade.
>>
>>163793047
Do you get an xp bonus from a bounty that has been placed on you?
Do the xp bonuses stack if you get more than one bounty?
>>
File: shotfunning1.webm (3MB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
shotfunning1.webm
3MB, 600x360px
>>
Is there any reason to get underbarrel? I can see the GL being good for dealing with harassers and MAX units, and the shotgun for CQC, and possibly the smoke launcher for moving across open fields, but I don't know if it's worth certing or not.
>>
>>163809184
*nerf*

haha :D

t. werl
>>
>>163809746
Grenade launcher is a meme. Not worth it.

Shotgun is occasionally useful.

Smoke is a meme. Most good players have smoke turned off, and you can still spot guys through smoke. End result is you still get shot through it.
>>
File: ANT_spitroast.webm (3MB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
ANT_spitroast.webm
3MB, 768x480px
>>163809839
pls no
>>
>>163809939
Is it good enough to warrant getting over other attachments? I rarely hipfire, and rarely need a flashlight either. The foregrip is nice but if the shotgun is useful I can go without it without hurting myself too badly
>>
what are everyone's favorite exploits
>>
>>163812142
jumping up sheer walls thanks to high fps

can't really think of anything else desu
>>
>>163812142
Connection quality : poor + light assault hipfire - not even an exploit, Werl designed it this way :^)
>>
>>163812314
oh, I like the one where you can get maxes in flash seats though it's too blatant to actually do it
>>
>>163812671
>too blatant
why does this matter? the game has no GMs
>>
>>163812703
yeah I guess
>>
>hong congery can barely fill a single continent
>werl decides that 3 being unlocked is a good idea
ebin
>>
>destroy shittily placed sunderer so I can put mine on tech plant A point
>zergfit shitties begin squealing about my TKing their sunderer over prox
every time senpai, every time
>>
tfw you get a higher memelabs score than actual cheaters and you don't cheat at all
>>
>>163817135
it's like the cheaters are smart enough to hide the fact that they are cheating
>>
>>163818243
I think you cheaters need to aim better and stop being shitters, actually
>>
File: 2012-12-07_00002.jpg (419KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2012-12-07_00002.jpg
419KB, 1680x1050px
member the good times?
I member
>>
>>163819252
rip baby blue
>>
>>163819384
remind me of blue wasps
>>
File: Reaver[1].jpg (2MB, 2226x1392px) Image search: [Google]
Reaver[1].jpg
2MB, 2226x1392px
>>163819468
I gotchu senpai
>>
Daily reminder that DA are a bunch of faggots that should kill themselves for being so fucking gay.

Zergfits are cancer and should be removed from the game so players can actually learn how to play the game instead of being shitty cannon fodder.

[N]iggers are the worst type of human beings and should team killed on sight. Anyone with a [N] on their nametag is a fucking sub human.
>>
>>163820621
post original qiu if higby
>>
File: kek.png (19KB, 344x40px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
19KB, 344x40px
nice
>>
>>163812142
>what are everyone's favorite exploits

Anchor mode Prowler
>>
>>163821070
>can't hit a stationary target
>>
>tfw not a girl

why can't i just die
>>
>>163822769
>being a degenerate in the current year
kys yourself

I bet you hate biolabs too
>>
>>163823552
>liking biolabs
>>
>>163809939
>smoke off
only a few people actually
>>
>>163811102
TRAC-SHOT is the only time I've used an underbarrel shotgun, and it is a nice niche to have in some situations. It's like a one shot pump action, instant kill if you're close enough.
>>
>>163825793
The aurax carbines are the only time they're useful, because they're purely a bonus. Sacrificing your gun with terrible -S variants isn't worth the UBSG, nor is it worth taking over a foregrip or a laser sight.
>>
>>163825965
Yeah but even then you're using a default carbine without grip.
>>
>>163823806
>hating biofuns
>>
>>163826885
>liking biofags
>>
>>163826971
being a sub 1.0 ivi kdr turboshitter
>>
>>163826993
>he needs biofarms to get ivi
lmao
>>
>>163807270
>LMG
I waited long time for this

>>The Definitive Guide to NC LMG
>by AnonFaggot69

>starter weapon
>NC6 Gauss SAW
low RPM, high damage
this weapon has 2 levels of damage: super high (200) and high (167)
used in corridors of fire it can be pretty brutal, 2-3 shotting people
top memesters claim they use it as a medium-long range weapon but I've yet to successfully use it as such

>Assault rifle line
those weapons are somewhat easier to use.
They are basically a mid-ground between the medic's assault rifle and a LMG, if you wanna play HA like a scrub with no regard to teamplay go with these
>GD-22S
cheap, only 325 certs, barebone, no attachments but extremely workable
this weapon will bring out all your inner skill ))
and it's very fun to use
>LA-1 Anchor
an upgrade tailored towards short range, with higher RoF, soft point ammo and advanced lazor sight.
This is the weapon to meme over people.
Although it loses the semiauto mode it still works in mid-range via burst firing.

>Squad automatic weapon line
these weapons are classic 100 bullets light machineguns, most useful for laying down suppressive fire across a corridor
(Like the Gauss SAW, but less punishing)
>EM-1
low damage, high rpm. This is a TR weapon painted blue.
mostly useful for firing down an alley
in theory it has short range attachments (adv laser sight, soft point ammo)
>EM-6
if you wanted more damage to your bulet and more range, like the gauss saw
altough it may seem like a long range spec, it eats people in short range

>2good4u line
you can customize them to be whatever you want, they have all baseline attachments available because you are a pro player that knows his own playstyle don't you
>Gauss SAW S
167/143, 577 RPM, you will find these characteristics in every faction udner a different name
on NC this weapon has the best performance at long range imho
>NS-15M
similar to the GD line, but it recoils left
if you unlock it with real money, it is accessible on all characters
>>
>>163828326
>can't use a SAW right
>implying your list is relevant
raff
>>
>>163807270
disregard >>163828326, he's bad

actual guide by ExQuakePro70

>SAW
if you're terrible, don't even consider using this. if you're good, 3hs out to render range is pretty fucking good.
big boolet, big boom :---D shoot in short bursts at all but dicksucking range
>GD-22S
unlock and use this first. easy to use, but still good, basically an AR on steroids
>anchor
an even better GD-22S, if you are able to consistently force short range engagements. less fun because your potential at medium and long range is more limited
>EM1
a worse TR gun, but booletspam is very fun. run with extmags and spam those 200 boolets everywhere for most freedom (don't fall for the "suppressive fire" meme though)
>EM6
similar to the SAW S, with 25 more bullets in exchange for worse everything else. not actually bad, but not worth using unless you're purpling all lmgs.
>SAW S
very good at medium range
>NS-15M
low DPS, but low recoil, low reload time, high accuracy, some people like it fit these characteristics
also the only lmg with .75 ads (not a big deal, unless you're a subhuman turbonigger, in which case pls kys)
>nigganagga
a literal joke

all that being said: keep in mind that when a gun is better than another, it's only by a few percentage points.
using another gun won't make much of a difference: if you're good you'll wreck shitters regardless, and if you're bad you'll get wrecked regardless. just pick the one that feels best.

as a final note:
minmaxing and picking a gun because it's a few percentage points better means you've reached your skill ceiling and need to look for improvement elsewhere. since you're asking for advice on something as basic as this, I'll assume that you're bad/new; you don't want to say "that's it, i can't improve anymore" right now just yet, huh?
>>
>>163830607
bbbbut what about the god saw wrel?
>>
>>163830607
I'm not really bad, or that new, I just haven't played much HA and wanted to try and figure out what LMGs I should go for

Also I have been using the Gauss SAW at dicksucking range and dropping shiTRs most of the time, it's kinda fun
>>
guys i just picked a booger out of my nose and ate it and it tasted like roast beef
what the fuck
>>
>>163832125
lol
>>
>bought like 4 games in steam sale
>just grinding planetmans
>>
>>163828326
>>163830607
Nobody is good enough to use the saw effectively.

RoF + high vertical recoil + high CoF bloom prevents players from really managing effective SAW use - most other LMG's are going to chain 3 or 4 headshots faster than the saw because of it.

It's a memegun, really. A lot of people think it's good, but it isn't. It's mediocre if you really learn to use it well.

If you're aimbotting, you're still better off with a higher RPM, 167 weapon because fucking nobody fights at 75m where the falloff even matters. Basically the saw is awful and nobody should use it. Everyone who says it's good always has better performance with one of the other LMG's. Throw your gauss saw in a ditch and bury it.
>>
>>163832516
t. sub 500 ivi score
>>
>>163832516
>muh 1v1 spreadsheet theorycrafting
>>
>esamir
log off
>>
>>163833296
I have over 10,000 kills with the gauss saw
>>
>>163833802
How did you manage 10,000 kills with the Gauss SAW and still not figure out how to use it?
>>
File: yewgbibgw.jpg (335KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
yewgbibgw.jpg
335KB, 1024x576px
IS PS2 worth getting back into? I played it a fair bit around release but haven't played it in ages.
I read briefly something about base building and somewhere about it now being pretty much pay 2 win and if you're new you are fucked because everyone is higher level and will rape your corpse.
>>
>>163834931
>IS PS2 worth getting back into?
Do you like to shoot mans?
Do you like not paying for video games?
If the answer is yes to both of those questions, then yes.
>>
>>163834931
>it now being pretty much pay 2 win
It was always pay2win.

>and if you're new you are fucked because everyone is higher level and will rape your corpse.
cert gain is a lot faster now, but yes, more or less, this is still the case. It'll take you about a month just to get on an equal footing, assuming you know exactly what you need. Lock on rocket launcher, resist/adrenaline instead of NMG, a decent LMG instead of the default, medkits or C4, etc. etc. - and that's just the heavy assault.
>>
>>163835139
lmao what
>>
>>163834931
>IS PS2 worth getting back into? I played it a fair bit around release but haven't played it in ages.
no
it's shit, and it always has been shit
>I read briefly something about base building
good idea, terrible implementation
>and somewhere about it now being pretty much pay 2 win
it is not, and was never, p2w
>and if you're new you are fucked because everyone is higher level and will rape your corpse.
literally just aim better. a viable infantry build takes 1k certs, a viewable vehicle build takes 5k. that's nothing, especially seeing how you get 1.5k certs for free (+ ~5k already bought) and cert gain is easily 2.5-3x what it was at release.
whoever told you the game is p2w is a massive retard, don't listen to them about anything
level is irrelevant, the average br 100 is a braindead retard; equipment only matters if you're a braindead retard too
>>
>>163835139
I have okay stuff on my Vanu account, and just slightly better than brand new on my Terrain account (which is the one I feel like playing). Also it wasn't too bad back in the day, I remember you couldn't buy attachments with the paid currency so that was atleast a thing that kept it more even.
>>
>>163835139
t. 0.2 ivi kdr cripple
>>
>>163835326
don't listen to that retard please
>>
lodestar when
>>
>>163835864
>fun, interesting mechanics
never lol
instead, here, have some useless shit nobody wanted and nobody will use after its released
t. greatest ally
>>
File: 3e8[1].jpg (28KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
3e8[1].jpg
28KB, 367x390px
>>163828326
>>163830607
>he bad
>proceeds to say the same things
I mean come on
>>
>>163835326
I'd actually recommend you don't listen to our resident memelords/trolls - >>163835431
>>163835593

Note that they don't have any actual arguments, they just spout buzzwords. It's the only semi intelligible gibberish they can typically manage in these threads. Sometimes they literally just post lol over and over.

Here's a more acute breakdown:
You're going to be earning around 30-60 certs per hour. Probably closer to 30.
A new gun unlock is going to take you about 15 hours. Getting the attachments maybe another 3-4 hours on top of that. Generally speaking it's going to take you 1-2 weeks unless you're playing the game religiously. Depends on the kind of player, but most people aren't putting in 3-5 hours a day on this.

Medkits are 800 certs
Resist is 1000 certs
Lock on launcher is 650 certs (Decimator is 1000)
Underboss is 1000 certs
C4 is 700 certs

etc. etc. It takes a long fucking time to get basics like this, and they're the kinds of tools all the long-time players have. You can pretty much double or triple your cert gain with boosts - but that's where pay2win comes in. You can furthermore purchase a subscription, and that'll give you a direct benefit to nanite regeneration so you can use more deployables and pull more vehicles than non-subbed members (and also get some faster cert gain).

When it comes to weapons, the defaults are in most cases either nothing special or subpar.

Don't even think about vehicles until you've got a pool of ~3000 certs you're willing to dump all at once on one. Vehicles are even worse than infantry where if you don't have yours certed out, you get absolutely fucked by someone who does.
>>
hello my friends ;DD

i ahv eben gon 4 many days ;DD
>>
>>163836378
t. 0.5 ivi kdr
kindly kys
>>
File: 20161228003630_1.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161228003630_1.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
when u break through the NC siege to get ur sundy set up at SNA

feel w/me fampais
>>
File: 9q85Pe1.jpg (1014KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
9q85Pe1.jpg
1014KB, 3840x2160px
>>163836378
I don't have time to dump huge hours of time into the game, maybe a few hours per session and a bit more on weekends. If it still takes fuck long to get a build that is barely satisfactory in a fight then I might just stick with my Vanu who has some equipment but is no means great.
>>
>>163836378
>Don't even think about vehicles until you've got a pool of ~3000 certs you're willing to dump all at once on one. Vehicles are even worse than infantry where if you don't have yours certed out, you get absolutely fucked by someone who does.

- trial turret/weapon
- next trial available in 30 days
- trial something else 8 hours later
- trial resets

- swap back and forth for free gewns

>just a heads up
>>
>30 certs an hour

What the fuck i'm an absolute shitter of the highest order and I can do 70+ certs an hour
>>
>>163836378
>You're going to be earning around 30-60 certs per hour.
I get ~100 per hour unboosted and I'm not even good.
>Medkits are 800 certs
Two of them (which is plenty) costs 150.
>Resist is 1000 certs
The first point in Resist is 100, why would you NEED to max it out?
>Lock on launcher is 650 certs (Decimator is 1000)
Nobody uses lock on launchers because they are trash unless massed, the default ones are good for general anti armor and MAX duties. Decimator is only better against MAXes, and arguably worse against ground vehicles because of the velocity.
>Underboss
Why would you NEED to buy a different secondary, especially when the default ones are also very good at their jobs? The Repeater and Mag Shot are good enough to function on their own even.
>C4 is 700 certs
That's your only legitimate argument, but why are you buying C4 and Medkits?

>When it comes to weapons, the defaults are in most cases either nothing special or subpar.
In case of VS and TR, their default LMGs are the best in their category. NC's Gauss SAW is also strong, only difficult to use compared to faster firing weapons. Default assault rifles and carbines are extremely strong for all factions.

Funny how for all the infantry equipment you mentioned, you didn't include the thing that's actually impactful when maxed out, and that's Advanced Shield Capacitors.

Basically, shut the fuck up retard.
>>
>>163837137
>Nobody uses lock on launchers because they are trash unless massed
>tfw air deterrence ribbons
>>
>>163837310
just think: if every HA had the g2a launcher (which has increased missile velocity making it easier to hit ground vehicles as well), airniggers would be extinct over night
>>
>>163837310
just think: if every HA had the deci and could actually aim (which has increased missile damage making it easier to kill ground vehicles as well), airniggers would be extinct over night
>>
when u got an ebin fight going and then some minecrafter in the middle of fucking nowhere kills it by locking the continent

ebin xDDD
>>
>Werl bullying our guys from [N] on reddit and threatening to nerf bulldog Galaxy

Haha
>>
>>163836394
Hello anon!
>>
So, uh.
It's been ages since I last played this game.
What the fuck is the rocklet rifle, and what the fuck is its alternate ammo like?
>>
>>163838656
neb wepun thx wrel :DD
>>
File: How-is-it-so-fluffy.jpg (54KB, 483x500px) Image search: [Google]
How-is-it-so-fluffy.jpg
54KB, 483x500px
>>163838656
>What the fuck is the rocklet rifle
modest armor damage for the light assault
>and what the fuck is its alternate ammo like?
can do flack damage to air, extra armor damage, or lock on to vehicles.
>>
>>163837137
The only thing you need to put certs into is cloak and a BASR :^)
>>
>>163838813
Yes, but is the ammo worth it?
>>
>>163838923
i got typhoon and the standard. I can barely tell the difference. the lock on ones i don't know.
>>
>>163838506
There's a big difference between galaxy nerfs and threats, boyo
>>
>>163839002
Well, testing in VR showed that it automatically locks on to any vehicle touching the outer rim of the reticle, and that it seems to travel a short distance before switching to homing. It may thus be useful for indirect fire, but of course it cannot lock infantry.
>>
Are the US servers down for anyone else?
>>
>>163840450
Yes.
>>
>>163840450
Chongery dead. Gook genocide interrupted temporarily.

t. The Last White Man on Connery
>>
>>163840518
>>163840565

THANK FUCK IM NOT ALONE XD BASED GOD BASDED
>>
>>163840579
come join miller comrade
>>
>>163840650
thanks buddy but east servers up now catch ya later mang
>>
>>163842114
aww
>>
Anyone else miss the old loading screens? The current ones are so cheesy.
>>
>>163844703
>hating on Gandalf Clumsy
>>
>>163837137
absolutely and thoroughly btfo
>>
>>163836757
it really isn't that bad

now if you make a new character, you get a free 100 certs per level up until level 15, so you get a free 1500 certs

more than enough to decently (or fully kit out some) classes

1500 certs gets you 4 medkits, attachments for your default gun, and whatever suit/defensive slots you want

each class also gets a free max rank suit slot (heavy assault gets free max rank nanoweave, which used to cost 2k certs)
>>
alright who wants protips ask me anything
>>
>>163847492
easiest way to kill myself?
>>
File: silly_sleeper.png (124KB, 514x128px) Image search: [Google]
silly_sleeper.png
124KB, 514x128px
This guy killed me and on the death screen I was admiring his choice of fashion, when I sent him a message about it he was pretty cool but i'm not sure what he meant with that last sentence?
>>
File: fairy dust4.webm (3MB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
fairy dust4.webm
3MB, 650x366px
>>163847492
How to kill 4 Prowlers in 1 fairy run? I once got 3 but shadow play crapped on me ;_;
>>
>>163847694
many pills

>>163848391
big zerg

keep asking guys i am here all day
>>
>>163848513
what should I watch?
>>
>>163847920
nigga you could have asked him

>>163847492
how do we get werl to stop killing the game
>>
>>163834931
> if you're new you are fucked because everyone is higher level and will rape your corpse.
I've been playing a week, last night I was styling on faggots while outnumbered and shitting on BR120 faggots with a 3 ivi kdr. Also it only takes an improved gunner weapon and good gunner to start mbt farming so about 875 certs before you're competitive. The rest like AP is just gravy and I did perfectly fine without it.
>>
>>163848513
>>163847492
how do I deal with fighting vanu or should I just not bother?
>>
File: hightest.jpg (104KB, 703x804px) Image search: [Google]
hightest.jpg
104KB, 703x804px
>>163849865
>how do I deal with fighting vanu or should I just not bother?
You shoot them, preferably in the head.
>>
>>163848787
black mirror

>>163849865
sit in a tree with a blackhand as light assault and poke heads
>>
Mercenary or Kommando?
>>
>>163850739
Default you scrub
>>
>>163850839
splat
>>
>>163849951
>>163850713
Wouldn't it be better to just ignore them altogether?
>>
>>163850874
>not spreading the voice of higby
I wish I could mod the files so everyone has the default voices
and default cosmetics fucking wrel give us this option already jesus christ
>>
>>163850937
>ignoring the Vanu faggotry
That's like ignoring the rapefugee crisis in Europe.
>>
>>163851256
but if I ignore it, it will go away
>>
RELPY 2 ME U FKN FGT

>>163848983
>>163848983
>>163848983
>>163848983
>>163848983
>>163848983
>>
>>163851301
>but if I ignore it, it will go away
No it'll just rape your daughter/wife before killing her while screaming REEEEEEEEE instead of allahu akbar.
>>
File: latest[1].png (19KB, 256x128px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
19KB, 256x128px
>>163851345
you know what you need to do
>>
>>163851556
O-OK...
>>
>go to training grounds
>lay down mines below other players
>blow them up
>watch them fly sky high and die
lmao
>>
>>163853984
You are pure evil
>>
>>163854404
I'm necessary evil
>>
so everyone has a lagswitch by now right?
>>
>>163853984
wtf since when has this been a thing
>>
http://ps2.fisu.pw/leaderboard/player//?item=75034#kpm
look at people with kpm above 2
notice anything?
>>
>>163855219
Surprisingly enough, no.
Most people are aware that it's much more common than it should be, but there aren't actually that many people doing it
There are a few people that do it constantly though, like that LuzyFer guy on Miller VS, he got about a third of his kills that way, there have been half a dozen r*ddit threads about him, and he's still not banned :^)
[cue RadarX saying some how being a good goy has ABSOLUTELY NO RELATION to not getting banned]
>>
>download on steam
>click on play
>launchpad opens
>'Launchpad was unable to connect'
>(1-0)

So what the fuck am I meant to do?
>>
>>163858636
Uninstall.
>>
"Trump will never be president in my lifetime."
t. Carrie Fisher

funnily enough, she just died
>>
>>163859551
wow late to the party much CLAB huh as always
>>
>>163859773
what?
>>
>randomly lay down some mines
>get a scythe kill with them 15 minutes later
What
>>
is this game supposed to be fucking boring?

>start it up
>pick terran republic
>pick heavy assault
>do tutorial nice and short
>straight into match
>i see maybe 2 teammates in total for about 1 hour
>see one enemy
>just walking about standing near A B or C
>get a few ranks

this is so dumb.
>>
>>163864891
get off of koltyr
>>
>>163855818
A good chunk of them are AC
>>
Praise wrel!
>>
>>163864891
I just got done with 2 hours straight of non stop fighting between a few hundred people. Join a platoon and just follow orders.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wDWVnSCCoY
>>
Why are you still here
Why haven't you given up
>>
>>163864891
Are you on Koltyr or Hossin? Switch continent using the terminal with a planet picture in a warp gate
>>
>>163867151
I-I just got here
>>
>>163867151
Duh. I have to win the war.
>>
How to fix this game:

Remove spawn points from every small outpost, or just delete those "bases".

Put in more unique defenses for large outposts like the hardlight bridges.

Change the AI noseguns into AV roles.

ESFs should only be able to carry nosegun+AB or spotlight+wing mounts

NERF HE effectiveness against infantry, give them the ability to set fire on enemy vehicles instead (HE@ 25%, HEAT@15%, AP@5%)

Put a delay on Claymore

Remove Stealth and AB on Liberators

Reduce G2A Lock-on to 25% against ESFs

Reduce MAX damage by 50%, increase health by 100%

Reduce Nanite cost of Lightnings to 250

Increase rechamber time for all Bolt shitters
>>
>>163868007
>no mention of removing medkits
>>
>>163868095
>mad airnigger is still whining about medkits
>>
>>163868562
how do instakill noseguns have any issue against medkits I still dont understand this meme
>>
>>163865190
not only that
WAY more than one third are VS
>>
>>163847694
exit bag, painless too unless you're crazy and want to huff carbon dioxide
>>
>>163793645
>implying anyone uses that useless shit
>>
>>163869318
When I was younger I accidentally poisoned myself with carbon monoxide while taking a shower. I almost died.
Its completely painless, you don't feel fear or anything. You just feel dizzy and fade out.

Anyway suicide is for faggots, so don't do it.
>>
Good night!
>>
>>163870185
>When I was younger I accidentally poisoned myself with carbon monoxide while taking a shower.
lmao what
how?
>>
>>163864891
tutorial continent was a mistake
>>
>>163871472
he's jewish, it happens
>>
>>163872263
it wasnt a mistake, it was a good idea with a shit implementation, like pretty much LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE LMAO
>>
>been waiting a year for my outfit decal to be put into game
>accepted and everything
>wwew gets their decal before us

what the fuck?
>>
>>163876816
they're just better players
>>
>>163876843
What pisses me off the most is that the sticky for their thread says to not buy anything or support the game at all.
>>
>>163877032
one of the very few things where they're not wrong
>>
>>163877154
I should send the devs a screenshot of it tho.
>>
>>163877584
Do you think they'll actually care?
>>
>>163878002
Probably not.
>>
>>163876816
they probably kept pestering about it instead of doing it once and letting it sit

squeaky oil gets the clean etc.
>>
>>163878345
Oh boy, if only you could see my back and forth with "Rick" the guy in charge of player studio.
>>
>>163878110
>probably
>>
*dabs*
>>
>>163879936
lol
>>
>>163879936
is this some kind of drug use joke
>>
>>163880605
no ofiser
is just an harmnles mene :------D
>>
>>163864401
>not intentionally laying them down on VS airpads
lol, it's like you don't hate airniggers
>>
>>163868007
lol
>>
>>163868007
airnigger detected
>>
Where has this sudden influx of bads into our general come from?

Can't any of you aim deci's? Fucking shitters everywhere.
>>
>>163885921
shitters can't decimeme
and shitters have always been in this thread
t. decimeme supreme
>>
So this VS outfit on connery, TEM0 http://ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=tem0 uses a bot valk (justdropvs http://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=justdropvs ) that just flies in circles at flight ceiling while they just shit out LAs with C4 dropping on everything. Can't even aim AA high enough to shoot the valk... at a tower base? enjoy having a new beacon on the tower every 30 seconds.
Combined with the new flying cof buffs, the endless stream of LAs it shits out has been fucking bullshit.
I can see this being achievable with a human valk (bullshit game mechanics, thanks werl), but it still really bugs me that a using a fucking BOT like this is not somehow bannable.
>>
>>163890274
also see the valk repair bot they run, bakarepairtool http://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=bakarepairtool
>>
>>163890274
Post about it on reddit where devs actually read
with documentation and evidence
On a throw away account that isn't tied to your actual in-game name or anything.

We're all well aware that cheating and botting in this game is bad, but reddit still lives under this delusion that it's rare, and that's where the devs put all their attention and effort communicating with the player base.
>>
>>163890274
>VS outfit
>cheating
Par for the course desu
>>
>tfw no good active nc outfits on emerald to join
>keep joining shitter outfits for like 3 days each, a lot of them are old farts from planetside 1 who refuse to adapt to planetmans 2 and still use strats from 2012
Should I just lower my standards? I don't think a decent active outfit exists on Emerald NC.
>>
File: ps2.jpg (275KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ps2.jpg
275KB, 1440x900px
it's been a year since i've played, since the last shoot the snowmans quest thing

Wtf are all these about? free credits?
>>
>>163894478
Amazing how this game appeals to only retards. This idiot can't even read.
>>
>>163894478
They tell you right there what they're for. They made afterburners default, and replaced MAX charge with emergency repairs
>>
>>163893698
it's time to give up on playing nc, anon
they're all mouth breathers, you just need to make the jump to vs or tr
trust me it's not worth it even if they have the best aesthetic in the game and the guns are the most fun to use
>>
what the fuck happened to this place
>>
File: gay.jpg (578KB, 1915x1075px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
578KB, 1915x1075px
just another day as vanu on a two max flash
>>
>>163896856
>>163893698
One thing that makes it better is just a couple friends to play with. You aren't going to change the flow of a 48+ battle unless you do something crazy, but it is significantly more fun and you can still sway smaller fights.

At the very least it will let you gang up on other NC
>>
>>163893698
Join TG on tuesdays and thursdays - look for the squad with slyfox in it. You'll have to join TG to get in, or have a friend who can vouch for you. We've started adopting some more fluid tactics (thank god) and tonight's playtest with them went really really well. Hopefully it'll stay consistently effective like it was tonight.
>>
Grenade Bandolier should be a utility option rather than a suit slot.
>>
>>163897289
>Playing as VS
Why do you enjoy to swallow cum?
>>
>>163898831
because it reminds me of daddy
>>
>>163890490
>>163890274
Yeah, they're annoying. Depending how many bots they've got repairing, a lolpod or hornet / rotary ESF can usually deal the damage required to deal with it before repairs save it.

Failing that, tankbuster.

It's autopilot. It doesn't evade the barrel-stuff.

Doesn't change how bullshit the LA buffs have been though. Not even sunderers are safe now, and the COF buff is fucking broken on high ping subhumans.
>>
File: 1467164546376.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467164546376.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Anybody used the Terminus?

It seems like a weapon I can click heads easily with, should I really ditch the advanced laser sight for a grip?
>>
>>163897992
I'll check it out, but I'm looking at the DA page for the outfit and it's not very impressive. Do you cover your good players in a shield of shitters or something?
>>
Wasnt this game dead?

Dead as the devs or whatever killed the servers forever.
>>
>>163903478
this past summer they turned off the servers for planetside1 which has been dead since 2007, planetside2 is still as alive and well as a F2P shooter can be though
>>
I miss beta when because of no stupid network you could always roll up near warpgate on a flash and plant AT mines in the road and you'd actually get kills
>>
>>163903364
If you're expecting das anfall, recursion, etc. it's definitely not the group you want.

TG's good on communication and following orders, and not good on actually clicking mans. Downright awful at the amount of downtime (deploying to gal, deploying from warpgate, etc.).

The tuesday/thursday squads are meant to get people together who want to be better at clicking mans and getting into and out of fights more quickly, which is why I suggested checking it out on those days and looking for slyfox specifically. Regular TG is generally fun if you're not trying to mlgpro it up, (a fair number of irl military vets, so it's casual/strict).

Only other outfit I can really recommend is probably TENC. They're about as good as you can get before hitting the mlgpro non-casual types. If you want the mlgpro types, look at BAX or TIW, but they're more insular and less open to new players.
>>
>>163894478
literally says right there learn to read
>>
>>163905665
VCO's the best. You should join VCO.
>>
>>163905665
>>163905763
I used to be in Recursion, but I'm looking for something a little bit lower on the MLG spectrum. Thanks for the recs - I'll keep an eye out for slyfox's squads on Tuesday/Thursday, then TENC if that doesn't work out. I just play casually now and don't have the level of dedication to the game that I used to when Connery was still a US server.
>>
File: connection_quality_BAD.webm (3MB, 1080x480px) Image search: [Google]
connection_quality_BAD.webm
3MB, 1080x480px
>upgrade internet package from 10mbps to 100mbps
>all excited about blazing fast internet
>gets done
>connection quality: BAD
>ALL THE FUCKING TIME
>wtf
>run speedtests, getting 1mbps download, 0.09mbps upload
>have to call up ISP and sort it out, what a pain in the ass

It's awful. Sometimes I just randomly die for no reason because I've lagged out and my character just keeps going in a straight line. Or I'll be shooting someone and not doing any damage and then everything catches up and what should've been a quick easy kill is now a kill trade.
>>
File: 1457794533805.jpg (46KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1457794533805.jpg
46KB, 540x438px
>really want to farm the gallows legit but have no friend who also wants to do it
>>
>twenty fucking five dollaroos for a name change
lmao
>>
>Hiroshima removing (You)s
ebin
>>
>>163908732
>being poor
lol
>>
>>163910020
it's cheaper to change your name in real life lmao
>>
>the "indar is fun" meme
when will it stop
>>
wtf is a cordemom why do i need to mine it and why do i need 1000+ to buy each and every plan
>>
>>163911108
>cordemom
isn't that a spice
>>
*farts*
lmao

thinking of gettin juice
>>
>>163911357
no, it's a type of clothing
>>
>>163890274
>on connery
yeah who would have guessed
>>
>infshitters can still 1hko you before they decloak
thenk wrel
>>
Is Auger still the worst designed base in the entire game?
>hurr let's make the defenders spawn three times as far as the attackers and they have to run through two bridges to get there that's fun
>>
>>163871472
Faulty German water heater tried to gas me. It was very very cold outside that day and it caused fumes to reverse back to the house. Carbon monoxide safety didn't kick in for some reason.
>>
Guys?
>>
>>163915776
benen:DDDD
>>
>non-rendering tank mines
ebin :-D
>>
>>163916278
werl says non-rendering tank mines are extremely rare, so ur probably lying
stop lying
>>
>>163916681
thenk wrle
>>
>Want GD Guardian for my heavy
>Have to play infiltrator for a long time to unlock it
>It can't be used on infiltrator if I get a taste for the class while earning it

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE
>>
As a new player what should I be doing? Is medic a good class?
Thinking of playing NC, I like the powerful/accurate and slow method they model their guns on.
>>
>>163917251
Medic is pretty good. Pick NC if you like being shat on, pick TR if you want to be underprowlered, puck Vonu if you like spandex and high heels.
>>
>>163917475
Wait so NC is bad? and TR is underpowered? Vanu's guns look cool, I guess
>>
>>163917251
just play each faction for a while until you figure out which one you like the most
>>
>>163917595
first rule of /ps2g/: everything is a meme, including this rule
>>
>>163917620
>>163917709
oh alright thanks
>>
>>163917709
lol
>>
>>163917595
TR loves bitching about being underpowered while being by far the strongest faction, numbers don't lie. Only things going for NC are keklone and GD-7F, other guns tend to be worse than their equivalents on the other factions.
>>
>>163917805
at the start of the game you're shipped to shitter island where all the other low level players are but I think it's possible to skip that? I'm not sure
>>
File: PwFA23s[1].jpg (61KB, 960x793px) Image search: [Google]
PwFA23s[1].jpg
61KB, 960x793px
Hey guys check out my new TrueShot scope!
>>
>>163917251
read the fucking pastebins
oh wait, op is a faggot :^)
http://pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu
>>
>>163917840
You can skip both Koltyr and tutorial.
>>
>>163917851
>digital zoom
>>
>>163917840
yeah skip that, koltyr was a good idea with a shit implementation (like pretty much everything else in this game)
go to the warpgate, then use the terminal with a globe on it
>>
>Friend decides to play
>Makes a character
>He's on Koltyr
>I make a new character to go join him
>Immediately after character creation I get instant actioned into a fight
>We can't find eachother but we're both having fun
>I'm kicking absolute ass holy shit I should have come to koltyr earlier this is incredible
>I'm farming people like they are wheat just with my fucking engineer
>After a while friend gets frustrated and demands to know exactly where I am on the map again
>I open the map
>I'm on indar
>Realization hits
>Skill drains from my body
>Suddenly can't kill anyone

What the fuck is wrong with me? There's a good player inside somewhere but he won't come out willingly?

When I genuinely thought I was on koltyr I was kicking ass, as soon as I found out I was on indar my dick retracted back into my abdomen.
>>
>>163917818
>>163917840
>>163917876
thank you!
>>
>>163918126
>drops on indar
>can't even tell he's on indar
>doesn't know every square inch of indar by heart
aim better
>>
>>163918302
I know Indar, it's Koltyr i've never seen, for all I know it looks just like indar. I've never been there.
>>
>>163912358
I wanna know how they can do that because I have a fucking half second delay after decloaking before i can swing or shoot. Gets me killed so often because my target will shift away or move in that time and then they know i am in the room with them
>>
why are the steam bundles no longer available?
>>
>>163919227
Because ded gaem
>>
>>163917251
If you want to play medic TR assault rifles are the best

TR >>NC > VS
>>
>>163919227
like & subscribe :)
>>
>>163919492
I wasn't saying I wanna play medic, was just asking if it's the best class to go for as a new player
the pastebin says you get certs really easily as a medic, so I might do that thanks
>>
>>163919551
You get the most certs in a vehicle, like a tank or something.

Blowing up enemy vehicles = certs
>>
>>163919753
blowing up enemy vehicles also requires a decked out tank, a situation where you wont get blown up instantly, and a secondary gunner unless you're TR
>>
>>163919812
>secondary gunner unless you're TR
Only matters after you bought yourself a good gun for your gunner and is probably the most important thing. You can dunk on faggots with just HEAT if you have a good gunner with a halberd/vulcan. Still, there's a night and day difference between a certed up tank and a shitter stock tank.
>>
>>163919812
Blowing up vehicles requires you to be TR
>>
>>163920309
>Still, there's a night and day difference between a certed up tank and a shitter stock tank.

Except if you are in a Prowler, since HEAT on it still has a lot more dps than AP on other tanks.
>>
>>163920483
no it doesn't
>>
>>163920685
Werl plz go
>>
>>163920685
He's technically right but having to land both shots takes some practice and in reality some times you can't make the second shot due to good maneuvering. Gets a lot easier with 100 cert deploy though. AP is stupid good on prowlers too so there's not a particular reason not to get it.
>>
>>163920889
no what's good is Anchor, basically "just remove my only defense mechanism but lmao I do 500% more dps :DDD)
>>
>>163921015
That's what I meant when I said deploy. The projectile velocity increase makes landing both shots insanely easier plus the obvious reload advantages.
>>
when u got a pal with a front-armor prowler AP/vulcan, and u tailing with a rep bus

breddy underpowered :/
>>
>>163921098
How do we buff it, wrel?
>>
>>163921239
in anchored mode, both barrels fire simultaneously
>>
>>163921015
thankfully mobilizing got whined into being instant, huh? ;^)

>>163920889
some anon a while back showed that always hitting one shell out of two on a non-anchored prowler still has more DPS than other tanks
>>
File: mF5Hduvh.jpg (78KB, 1024x607px) Image search: [Google]
mF5Hduvh.jpg
78KB, 1024x607px
>>163921239
FOUR
BARRELS

:DD
>>
>>163921239
we give infiltrators access to c4 and my cool new yumi weapon (it counds for the anime directive too!), it's like a dalton for ur flash, but u gotta have it unlocked for 1399 smeds and it only works on indar T cause indar T is the only good continent and it 1 shots vanguards from the side (not front though vcause could be a bit op)

t. u no who ;)
>>
>>163921395
>>163921353
thnk wrel
>>
>>163921353
>>163921395
Hey werl, what are you gonna do about the UP as fuck vulcan tho
>>
>>163921528
no windup, tighter cof
>>
>>163812142
Base Grav launchers + drifter jets, because Flashes are for noobs and DYNAMIC ENTRY.
>>
>>163921395
Thing is, that would actually be okay. Just make it so both shots merge into a single one and it fires two cannons at a time.
I mean, I don't think the shots actually come out of the barrel itself, but from the middle of your tank - which is how most games handle it. Same with guns. You aren't shooting out of the actual gun, you're shooting out of your chest but its made to look like its from the gun.
There's only a very select handful of games which ACTUALLY shoot the bullets from the end of the gun.

So yeah. Make it a visual thing only and you're fine.
>>
>>163921835
or just put one barrel on both sides of the turret you know like in ps1 and not this dumb ugly fucking looking shoebox we have now

or better yet, put them both in the middle
god I hate the ps2 prowler ugh :x
>>
File: 5jOOWkG.jpg (617KB, 2817x1405px) Image search: [Google]
5jOOWkG.jpg
617KB, 2817x1405px
>>163921528
BIGGER VULCAN

:DDD
>>
>>163921984
rip old cool looking vulcan though
>>
>>163921435
sems balans, thank u welr
>>
File: 2012-12-16_00002.jpg (209KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2012-12-16_00002.jpg
209KB, 1680x1050px
everybody post 2012 vintage
>>
File: 2012-12-16_00005.jpg (455KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2012-12-16_00005.jpg
455KB, 1680x1050px
>>163922345
a classic tale
>>
File: 20161229003016_1.jpg (390KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161229003016_1.jpg
390KB, 1920x1080px
is this meme worth the 1500 certs for c4 pouch?

8 c-4 car-bomb without even needing to ask anyone for assistance
>>
>>163923386
Just do what your heart tells you to do.
>>
>>163923386
Why not an ANT with C-barrier?

Faster, more survivable. It might even live through the jihad
>>
>>163923867
Requires minerals / takes too long to get operational. If I'm going to pull a vehicle to load that much C4 onto, you better believe that there is a critical target / blob of mans it's destined for.
>>
if 1x sights have 1.3x magnification, shouldn't my ADS sensitivity be 1.3x of hip fire sensitivity?
>>
I love you all, please ravage my virgin anus and help me die faster.
>>
>>163924734
YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING LIKE TR
>>
Are you bad enough dude to play on High?
>>
File: 1458317867867.png (152KB, 325x304px) Image search: [Google]
1458317867867.png
152KB, 325x304px
Don't you love how in the loading banners, the pics that show the faction facing the camera, both NC and VS get 5 guys one class each but TR can't resist zerging up the place with an additional heavy?
>>
>>163926094
get that fagfurshit outta here
>>
>>163926094
tagdigal suprirty :DDxD
>>
>>163926094
I like that they included a vanu butt, that's about it.
>>
>get harasser inside biolab
>pub hops in the gun, goes AFK, and single-fires the fury pretending it has no splash
>boot him, pick up second gunner
>he goes AFK halfway through farm
>boot him
>third gunner
>actually shoots, but by now, the best parts of the farm are over
FUCKING WHY
>>
>Fighting TR
>There's a standard mix of all classes

>Fighting VS
>Heavies and Infs only
>Final Destination
>>
>>163868007
i think zerging should get nerfed and this can be done by having EVERYTHING cost nanites.

Ammo costs nanites

Redeploy costs nanites

Respawning costs nanites

Engineers now can compete against medics with nanite regen deployables

Hossin now relevant
>>
>>163924718
kinda, but not really. daybreak has a retarded approach to mouse sensitivity.
use a calculator to find out precise equivalences
>>
>>163928045
nanides:D buy membership NAO :---}}
>>
>>163928045
moving costs nanites too
>>
>>163926549
AI harasser is a solo vehicle.
Unless you know a guy who said he'll gun for you and you know he's good, instantly lock your ride when spawning it, and don't let anybody in, no matter how much they cry.
t. 22k harasser kills, ~90% of them solo
>>
>>163928223
I know senpai, I know. I just wanted to be careful that no light assaults would get me.

I didn't think it was possible to fuck up a fury in a biolab. I trusted the pubs. I was naive.
>>
>>163928725
use a radar
they're stupidly op
>>
>that one A2G shitter in every fight
>>
>>163929957
He's just playing the way our Gods have intended, shitter is you.
>>
>>163930058
I can't remember the name of that video
>>
How much longer will planetmans last, about 3 years?
>>
CONSTRUCTION SAVED THE GAME AND DID NOTHING NEGATIVE AT ALL, IF YOU QUESTION THIS YOU ARE A SALTY VET AND YOU ARE WHAT IS KILLING THE GAME
>>
>>163930702
I doubt anyone thinks construction had a negative impact, it simply could have been much better.
>>
>>163930725
It had absolutely no impact on anything.
>>
>>163930725
It did have a negative effect. All those shitty fights where it's just vehicle spam between bases? Construction helps reinforce that.
>>
>>163931390
then build a better base?
>>
>>163931505
Better than a circle in the middle of nowhere?
>>
File: ptchoo.png (6KB, 157x413px) Image search: [Google]
ptchoo.png
6KB, 157x413px
;-DDD
>>
>>163931829
nice aimbot wrle
>>
>>163931985
There's nothing wrong with enlarged hitboxes, you cuckold.
>>
>>163932114
tehnk welr
>>
>alert on hossin
>nobody goes there
lol
>>
>>163932631
the passive auto-repair does look mighty alluring though. definitely far more significant than half off air or prowlers. definitely FAR more alluring.

nevermind the fact that you'll probably lose the continent to minecrafters even if you win the alert - that's irrelevant
>>
Just fucking kill me already. I can't take it anymore. At least give me something better to occupy myself. Brood war's campaign is just terrible.
>>
The average normie knows Hossin as "That place where I am even more likely to be killed by a sniper or A2G without being able to fight back with my lockons".

Simple as that.
>>
>>163932814
it's only free repair if you're next to an ammo tower/pad
>>
>>163930725
if something has no meaningful gameplay impact but took up a year of dev time, it was fucking negative as fuck.
also, >>163931390
>>
>>163932990
>fight back
>lockons
L
DECIMEME
S H I T T E R
>>
>>163934167
wow rude :(
>>
>>163932990
Learn to decimeme. Stop being a fucking shitter. The harder it is for you to get a lock-on - the easier it is for you to decimeme.

Air has to get so close there due to the trees. You're doing it wrong if you're even trying to use locks. I'll straight move to a different base if there are patricians attempting to decimeme me below on Hossin. Locks do not have this effect in the slightest. Locks just serve to tell me where you are so I can kill you. Decimemes will get me to well and truly fuck off.

I don't get to play Hossin much though because it is completely 100% NEVER played on my server, so I just do infantrymans if there is a fight, and rotary any a2g who try ruin it. I've flown a2g there before though, and decimeme is by far the most deterrent thing that you can use there

t. a2g pro
>>
>>163935379
breed me
>>
desu, they just need to switch the indar & hossin bonuses, and make it so alerts happen irrespective of continent population

I mean who the fuck is going to play for token tower heals when you can fight the Indar alert for half off air.
>>
NC1 Gauss Rifle is literally sex.
>>
I actually like Hossin.
>>
>>163936747
It's the most infantry friendly continent so I wonder why it isn't the most popular.
>>
>>163936747
That's a sign of being a patrician.

Those who dislike Hossin are
1) (bad) vehicle babbies who can't figure out how to read a map or spam spawnrooms with HE, expect simple retard-proof lanes like Indar, and refuse to flank or leave their vehicles
2) zerging bads who can't figure out why they're constantly getting fucked on by coordinated squads backcapping them
3) shitties who can't decimeme and fail to realise that the increased air is the trade-off for decreased HE

Given how this games development is directly related to lebbit discourse, it's kind of funny how the dominant idea over there is that "Hossin is hard to fly on and is the worst vehicle continent".

Hossin is great for vehicles, if you're not garbage human trash tier.
>>
Do you only communicate in 'memes'?
>>
We can all agree that Esamir is the worst continent, right?
>>
>>163935379
agreed with pretty much everything
t. decimeme supreme

>>163936683
wait until you graduate to the reaper or GRB

>>163936814
because planetmans are fucking retarded

>>163937281
mostly, not exclusively though

>>163937360
imo after the COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY CHANGES, THANK U WERL indar is by far the worst
>>
>>163937492
speaking of which, do we all agree that
>the only base that really needed to be removed was quartz ridge road
>all the bases that got changed became much worse
>all the bases that got removed were either good, or could have used some small adjustments
>>
>>163937360
I reckon Indar is. It's the same 3 or 4 fights, over and over again. It's so much worse since construction because people just spam lego so the lines are even more stagnant than before.

Maybe a bit biased towards Esamir though, because I enjoy driving harassers. Single tech-plant and all. It's definitely the second worst though. I just want them to delete Indar. Fucking piece of shit continent.
>>
>>163937839
I simply hate Esamir the most because you either fight over a bio-lab, or you fight over a bio-lab. Very rarely any action elsewhere.
>>
>>163937360
I think we can agree that you are an airnigger
>>
>>163939146
don't you ever call me that again
>>
all the other continents are inferior to amerish
suits bless amerisha
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7jFjfo24YE
I don't know why these things are in my suggestion box but jesus christ that frame rate
>>
relply to this post with "thank u werl", or ur mother will ded in her sleep 2nite
>>
>>163940048
thenk u werl
>>
>>163940048
thanks werly
>>
>>163940048
My mum gun die t2nite.
>>
File: 40r0vbdfsfsdf5m.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
40r0vbdfsfsdf5m.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>163940920
w-wow...
>>
>>163940048
thank you werl
>>
>>163940048
werl thank u 4 indar please buff my lego autoturret back up tho, it's kind of up since u nerfed it :/

i miss how strong it used 2 be :)
>>
File: t7mcg.png (183KB, 641x269px) Image search: [Google]
t7mcg.png
183KB, 641x269px
post ur most used gun.
>>
>>163941376
>most used
>4k
lmao
>>
>>163941376
r u a masochist

mine is marauder followed closely by balanshee. I hardly even use the things, they're just so absurdly easy to rake up huge numbers of kills with though :DD:DDD
>>
>>163941741
as a shiTR, what is your honest opinion on the Balanshee, compared with AH and LPPA?
>>
File: guess my br.png (15KB, 735x107px) Image search: [Google]
guess my br.png
15KB, 735x107px
>>163941376
>>
Based Werl man NC nerf when? Tired of fkin shotguns 1hko my skill assult and plz buff medkits.
>>
>>163942032
BR 80 something ?
>>
>>163942106
no
>>
>>163942159
must be lower ... BR 55 ?
>>
What's the best shit for a TR heavy?
>>
File: sub 40%.png (102KB, 734x895px) Image search: [Google]
sub 40%.png
102KB, 734x895px
>>163942314
nope
>>
>>163942032
>that acc/hsr
>>
File: Bison.png (297KB, 640x444px) Image search: [Google]
Bison.png
297KB, 640x444px
>>163942348
MSWR or TMG 50
>>
>>163942348
Meme mashen guhn and meme peestol supplemented by meme lanher and a meme shield.
>>
>>163941920
Don't have the experience flying either to say. Banshee + afterburner is absolutely ridiculous though. I tried airhammer in VR. Seemed less consistent for killing MAX's than the banshee.

I learned how to fly in the thing though, and I still manage to hold an overall kdr of like 13 in it. If I could fuck up so hard so often when I was learning to fly, and still hold a kdr that high - it says something about the balance. I still do so much stupid shit like trying to do fly-by's on 96+'s and meddling in 48-96's I have no place in - yet I still keep getting fed free kills.
>>
>>163942410
damn over 1000 with everything ! you sir are BR 120
>>
File: ex call of duty pro.png (86KB, 732x895px) Image search: [Google]
ex call of duty pro.png
86KB, 732x895px
>>163942426
>>163942537
should I continue?
>>
>>163942638
nobody cares
>>
Fuck you all. I'm gonna get my fix now and you can't stop me.
>>
>>163942737
thanks for the dots
>>
>Just decimeme :P
Good goyfantry, keep pretending to be quakepros and compile those 1/50 shots of 1 HKO of air. NEVER EVER use G2A lock on, because we all know they are completely useless!

t. 100+ KDR killstreak running AB+Stealth+AI Nosegun Airgod
>>
what should my sensitivity be? any good reference?
>>
>>163942975
at least 50cm/360
>>
>>163942943
I agree with you.
t. totally not airshitter
>>
>>163942943
t. never flown a2g in their life

You need to understand the thought processes of your enemy to counter them.

Lock-ons are fucking nothing. Mass flak or deci's, anything else and you've no chance against any half decent a2g pilot.
>>
>>163943019
can you dumb that down? how exactly do i attain that? my mousepad is 30cm
>>
>>163943185
www.mouse-sensitivity.com
>>
>>163943185
>>163942975
as slow as it can be while still being able to turn around without lifting the mouse and comfortably aim at anything behind you
>>
>>163943273
>>163943362
alright thank you, will play around with it
>>
>>163940048
thank u werl

also kys
>>
Why is Emperor just a worse Beamer? Why is this allowed? Why should TR be yet again underpowered?
>>
>>163944007
why is emperor just a worse beamer ?
>>
>>163943273
There are other ways to aim better))
>>
>>163944007
Why is Emperor just a worse Beamer?
>>
>>163944369
I missed you so much comrade. Thanks to your advice I'm aiming much better now.
>>
We're surprisingly alive today.
>>
>>163945418
*DIES*
heh, better luck next time... KID!
>>
>>163943946
wow rude
>>
>>163944568
>I missed you so much
aim better
>>
>>163946159
:3
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: until it is done!.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
until it is done!.webm
3MB, 900x506px
I'm a batman! :3
>>
>>163946339
>>163946498
>2x
I thought you had better taste than this
>>
>>163946681
2x is ok on some weapons like Reaper or burst guns
>>
luni get in game, we gon meme on shitties
>>
>>163946841
Indar is ours now)))
>>
>when you're that only ammo sundy in the entire armor zerg
>>
>>163948270
lol
>>
>>163949813
lol
>>
>>163950458
lol
>>
>>163948270
>being a part of a zerg ever
>>
File: laughing nc.jpg (130KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
laughing nc.jpg
130KB, 900x506px
>unironically pulling a lightning
>>
>>163942638
>>163942410
>>163942032

>12.6 lpk on jaguar

Sure you are great at fighting Vehicle Terminals lmao
>>
>>163954869
>lpk
I don't speak ex-quake?
I probably haven't used the Jaguar since 2013.
>>
>>163948270
how do you get ammo sundy
>>
>>163955374
Bullets landed per kill.
>>
File: outplayed2.webm (3MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
outplayed2.webm
3MB, 1000x563px
He he
>>
>>163955683
tricked
>>
File: tfw.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
bad feelio
>>
>>163955683
>indar
ew
>>
File: lul.webm (3MB, 644x362px) Image search: [Google]
lul.webm
3MB, 644x362px
is up
pls buf
>>
File: asdf.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
i dont like this mene
>>
playing Vanu sucks????
Everyone seems to just shoot me dead, I can only do to other people when I'm Heavy or Engy with a turret

I want to go kill 5 people at a time like a normal person
>>
>>163956174
STOP
>>
>>163956491
but is up
>>
File: the goyim know.jpg (288KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
the goyim know.jpg
288KB, 1024x681px
>Planetside 2 was developed and published by Sony Online Entertainment
>Sony sold SOE to Columbus Nova, which renamed it Daybreak Games
>Columbus Nova is an investment firm which is part of the Renova Group conglomerate
>Renova Group is Russian conglomerate with vast assets and investments in metals, mining, chemicals, construction, transport, energy, telecommunications, high-tech manufacturing, utilities, financial asset management
>Renova Group & Columbus Nova are owned by billionaire Viktor Vekselberg
>Viktor Vekselberg is a Ukrainian-born Jewish oligarch who is one of the richest men in Russia and one of Vladimir Putin's close allies and key regime supporters

Planetside 2 is literally Kremlin-Jewish malware and buying Daybreak cash directly funds the Kremlin
>>
>>163956412
aim better
>>
File: 1481902683326.gif (161KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481902683326.gif
161KB, 200x200px
>>163956756
>>
>>163956756
SHUT. IT. DOWN.
>>
wow my prostate is really sensitive today, just crossing my legs together is making me tingle a bit

gonna leak precum like crazy during fapping
>>
>>163956174
Why bully :(
>>
>>163956993
kys cumeee
>>
>>163957428
don't hit on me fag
>>
File: lol.png (103KB, 516x149px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
103KB, 516x149px
lol
>>
>>163957596
>turks
lol

>>163957547
I'm not, that would be gay
>>
someone pls post the screencap of the vroom vroom get
>>
>>163957596
are angry tells the best part of the game?

Once a continent was conquered, and some idiot in my squad was just walking around and pausing, shot him in the head for the fuck of it and got angry messages and threats
>>
>>163957596
>>163957691
>BR100
>87% (32 days) as INF
>no kills on any INF weapons
>scoreboard full of airnigger and HE farming
literally what the fuck
>>
do I really need to waste credits on hive and mining shit

this is new to me
>>
File: V6.png (148KB, 494x356px) Image search: [Google]
V6.png
148KB, 494x356px
>>163957793
It's like a special kind of (You)
>>
>>163793047
how do I make my game look toaster mode like this
>>
>>163958037
are there actual aimbots for this game?

need some sort of cert farming bot 2bh
>>
best meme of 2016?
>>
>>163957868
Turks are fucking weird and shit at this game. They hack even more than Russians and they only do airshitting and Prowler spawncamping
>>
>>163957868
and even with all that cheese, they can only manage a 12k/d

lol, shitties

I always go out of my way to kill those ones when I see them. C-4 cloak flashes are entirely underrated.
>>
>>163958254
>are there actual aimbots for this game?

Nyet is all skill))
>>
>>163957868
>inf HE/balanshee
still get awful numbers
rifk
>>
>>163956174
Is "AIM BETTER" part of your crosshair overlay? pls gib
>>
Good night!
>>
>>163958392
aim better
or maybe lol
definitely one of those two

>>163958121
build a time machine and go back 13 years

>>163958819
yeah it is
i'm comfy shitposting in bed, will post it tomorrow
or maybe someone else has it, i've posted it a few times
or you could make it yourself
>>
>>163958712
>I get better balanshee numbers and about twice the kph and I play as an archer engineer
how fucking bad do you need to be to fuck up infil banshee so hard
>>
>>163958943
Okay, I'll just make it myself. I never knew I needed this until now!
>>
>tfw no mlg pc good enough to run the game with all the gramfics
:(
>>
>>163960149
lol
>>
>>163960412
lol
>>
>>163957596
Wait so all these people ive been killing with TR in their names are just turks and not people adding it to mark their TR character
>>
>>163960592
yes lol
>>
>>163960736
Well that's fucking amazing then

Serbian war music is surprisingly fitting for NC
>>
>>163958924
good night memer :3c
>>
File: 1422881561587.jpg (27KB, 367x375px) Image search: [Google]
1422881561587.jpg
27KB, 367x375px
>>163957428
>>163957691
that's not even me
;_;

on a related note though i did put stuff in my butt and it felt really good and i couldn't think straight for a while
>>
What brand of autism am I suffering from to complain that the mil-dots that sniper scopes have aren't accurate?
>>
>>163961716
just the regular kind
>>
>>163961936
Ah, I see.
Not like improvising rangefinding is that hard desu
>>
>>163960592
>>163961378
not all of them, but a fair amount yes
you can easily tell turks apart by
>outfits
>names that sound like you're trying to talk with a dick in your mouth
>when they send you fanmail, the "i" has no dot on it
>>
>>163961582
>stuff
elaborate
>>
how come it takes about 100 bullets to kill someone, but I die in 1 or 2?
>>
>>163963137
you're not aiming better
aim better
>>
>>163963104
it's not that big or thick I don't know if I could handle something large
>>
>>163963184
>put crosshairs on person
>fire
>hit indicator flashing

????
>>
>>163963497
>on person

u fuggn amateur

only click heads

just imagine the rest of the body dosent exist

only hed exist
u click hed u win gj gj u gud now
>>
>>163963781
Can confirm.
Also play Terran so there's more boolit to put on head.
>>
>>163963423
protip:
>take carrot
>carve into small buttplug
>put carrot in a latex glove, push it all the way to the end of the middle finger
>tie it off, leave as little space as possible between the carrot and the knot
>lube it up a little, put plug in butt
>use free bit of glove to pull it out if the carrot breaks (you don't want to be stuck with half a carrot up your arse)
>go on with your day, occasionally be delighted by a wonderful feeling of fullness and tightness
>repeat next day, make carrotplug slightly longer and wider
xoxo ;)
>>
>>163964841
Sounds god awful.
>>
>>163965417
it feels good though ;-)
>>
File: 1472195612864.jpg (318KB, 1071x809px) Image search: [Google]
1472195612864.jpg
318KB, 1071x809px
Jesus Christ where did this general go so horribly wrong?
>>
>>163966457
circa 2012
>>
>>163966457
>stealing edits from reddit

lmao
>>
File: 1459683037026.jpg (427KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1459683037026.jpg
427KB, 1543x1360px
>>163966457
Ever since people here stopped talking and posting buttpics we focused on our diffirences more and more, instead of uniting for what we all love.
>>
>>163967802
lmoa
>>
>tfw no ps2g memer to put me into chastity

:(
>>
File: turk.png (141KB, 556x144px) Image search: [Google]
turk.png
141KB, 556x144px
holy fuck turks are easy to trigger

>Turks and some others in mossie swarm
>Fly reaver just into render distance and immediately 360 and fly back to warpgate
>They follow
>Turn around near the warpgate
>one of them still following
>Hes close enough that vortek near instakills him
>3 seconds later the turkish embassy messsages me
>>
>>163969178
go lokk up ur dikke and balls :DD
>>
>>
>>163969652
turks have a massive inferiority complex
>>
>>163974665
if you were a turkroach you would have an inferiority complex too
>>
>>163974772
WE WUZ OTTOMANS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
>new player
go with medic, buy new optics for rifle, then upgrade healtool?
>>
>>163978514
what faction ?
>>
>>163978514
don't forget 2 spew hella memes
>>
>>163978514
Play whatever the fuck you want but remember to upgrade your stuff first before you buy weapons. For very few exceptions your starter weapons are top tier.
>>
>>163979574
starter weapons are average

You can buy worse, but in almost every single case you can also buy better

In fact, the only class I can think of that starts out the gate with the best weapon possible is the VS heavy assault
>>
>>163978514
if you wanna play medic you get a free bottom attachment, i'd recommend a 1x optic and then rank up your healing aura and medic tool some, as well as picking a suit slot (flak armor or nanoweave probably)

also picking up a revive grenade isn't a bad idea
>>
>>163978514
Don't upgrade all the way just get like 2 tiers in it.
>>
>>163980482
if he wants to play medic a lot maxed heal tool is important

the penultimate rank is only like 100 or 150 certs, might as well get that and skip the last rank (500) if you really want to save certs

a more certed medic tool will get you more certs because of revive speed and distance
>>
>>163980614
He's a newbie he's going to swap classes and have no certs for anything and quit.
Thread posts: 500
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.