[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/styg/ Underrail general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: header.jpg (70KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
70KB, 460x215px
Well since faggot mods keep deleting Underrail threads on /v/ might as well try start one here.
Post builds. Ask help. Share your horrible Deep Caverns experience.
>>
would pay $5-10 for an invictus expansion where you can alter every major quest and complete the game on the basis of being THE IMMORTAL AND INVINCIBLE INVICTUS
>>
Seriously, deleting underrail threads?
>>
>>128100280
Yep.
Apparently on /v/ if you can keep discussion in one thread instead of spamming board like some derailed shill you get sent to /vg/.
>>
Blast cloth or kevlar cloth for making riot gear for deep caverns?
>>
>>128100681
Well I mean that's what /vg/ was made for.

Because you used to have 10+ generals on /v/ all the time. It's only fair every game gets equal treatment.
>>
File: How fucked am i.jpg (191KB, 388x594px) Image search: [Google]
How fucked am i.jpg
191KB, 388x594px
Be honest folks, am i fucked?
>>
>>128097624
Can someone post the image about the psi feats and which ones are good/shit?
>>
>>128102958

metal
>>
>>128102965
I'm the anon who made those posts in the first place. Whatcha need to know?
>>
>>128103112
Is hyperthemadynamicity or however you spell it worth taking? Just hit lvl 4 and not sure what to take.
>>
File: Quickfire Bug.jpg (2MB, 1826x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Quickfire Bug.jpg
2MB, 1826x1025px
>>128103270
Corporeal Projection
Telekinetic Undulation
Mental Subversion
Neurology
Hypothermia
Psychostatic Electricity
Cryogenic Induction

Those are the worthless psi feats. Don't bother with them. Anything else is likely pretty good.
>>
>>128103414
Thanks mate.
>>
>>128102907
Yeah but UnderRail is really so niche it just gets deleted from /vg/ apparently. Same thing if you make cRPG. Pretty much everything that is not either kawaii cosplay spergfest or dotautism.
>>
Anyone tried out Serpent in the Staglands? How does it compare to UnderRail? Looks pretty interesting at the very least.
>>
>>128102958
How did this happen?
>>
>>128103414
>Psychostatic Electricity
Why is this worthless? Really not worth it ie. with crit stacking offensive abilities?
>>
>Playing glorious Protectorate Master Race Quests
>Actually Get Sent to go find cylon-D5 gas
>Have a mechanic rig it up for you to set off after one minute
>Sent to Kill off all of the jewish rebels hiding out in the underground base by pumping the ventalation system full of it.
>It fucks up, triggers instantly.
>You have to fight your way out of an underground gas chamber as the entire free drone base with ALL NAMED NPCS is screaming and fighting amoungst themselves
>Protectorate leader kills the man who fucked up rigging the bomb if you tell them who did it
>Quest choices feel so fucking satisfying.
>>
File: ELITE SNIPER BUILD.jpg (1MB, 1869x1010px) Image search: [Google]
ELITE SNIPER BUILD.jpg
1MB, 1869x1010px
>>128103996

Think about it realistically. 5% Crit chance means in the simplest terms you deal 5% on average more damage to the target per "Bounce" of electricity assuming you have a 200% Crit bonus.

You bounce it between two dudes and that's 10% more damage against both? Big fucking whoop, you're not hitting softly with psi spells, you one shot bitches left and right if you use better spells, so why are you wasting a full cast to make them take a little bit more damage?

You bounce that shit around a room and it does nothing. Its so situational and likely to never work during combat that you're better off not getting it. Same can be said about the one that does nearly the same thing for thought control.
>>
File: average feminist in underrail.jpg (264KB, 1334x274px) Image search: [Google]
average feminist in underrail.jpg
264KB, 1334x274px
>>128103029
Naw man this is metal, meet dess, she giggles when you tell her you're going to murder her.
>>
>>128104773

We had a giggle at Dess, but your arm morphing into a claw is brutal
>>
What i want to know is what's the secret faction.

Is it the occulties? Because i fucked that quest line up, and that's a ridiculous quest line to do perfectly first run through.

You also can't really figure out whats going on without doing a free drone run, a jkk, a protectorate, a coretech and ect run each individually.

so much of the story intertwines its insane.
>>
>>128103414
I would agree with most of those, but I think neurology is alright especially as psychosis spec. As a pure psi build nearing my final feat point I'm about to have to get one of those other worthless ones anyways since there's nothing good left to get.

Also you're the guy who mentioned a melee weapon with a crit damage bonus that applied to psi right? Did you ever say what that was or were you purposely keeping it secret?
>>
File: 1323545676141.png (43KB, 346x256px) Image search: [Google]
1323545676141.png
43KB, 346x256px
>tfw 4 int psi build
>>
>>128105724
You may as well start over now before you regret it even more. Premeditation is too important.
>>
>>128105425
>>128105724
>>128105851

I would advise looking into picking up some of these if you have feats to spare and your build can hit them. Some of them are outstandingly useful and only serve to make your build more robust and/or tanky.
>>
File: Try these.jpg (758KB, 1925x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Try these.jpg
758KB, 1925x1076px
>>128105913
>>
>>128105851
Too late now that I'm creeping down in DC
At least I got my glock cocked.
>>
File: how do i kill this guy.jpg (819KB, 1097x972px) Image search: [Google]
how do i kill this guy.jpg
819KB, 1097x972px
Anyone know how im supposed to kill this guy?

He wont die the same way i killed tanner.
>>
>hydro-pneumatic accumulator
>weight 30
As if navigating through Deep Caverns wasn't pain in the ass as it is, now I have to drag this shit around who knows where at the speed of Al Phabet.
>>
>>128097624
Is there such thing as an "unwinnable" build?

I see a lot of you maxed our certain attributes during character creation instead of spreading your points around.

Did I fuck up?
>>
How does recycling a psionic headband with a weight of 0.25 turn it into 3.8 weight worth of electronic scraps?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.