[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMPORTANT VIDYA POLL #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: DARKEST DUNGEON.jpg (96KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
DARKEST DUNGEON.jpg
96KB, 600x200px
>Hello backers! You backed Darkest Dungeon via Kickstarter or our own website, at the Digital Patron/Digital Ultimate or higher tier! One of your rewards is to Personalize a Recruit-able Hero! In order to have your hero included in the January 19th release, you must fill out your survey by January 12th.

IT'S FINALLY TIME TO DESIGN AN OFFICIAL HERO!

Alright, anons! We get to actually create our very own waifu/husbando to send into the depths of madness in Darkest Dungeon! We will get to choose their class, skills, mental problems and more! We even get to name them, and this is important, because when you type their name into the stage coach menu it will instantly shuffle them into the lineup so you can add them to your roster!

We will be using straw polls to create our hero diplomatically. The first poll will be for their class and gender. I will check each poll every 24 hours and post a new one each day until we have our own hero to submit and crudely draw rule 34 of. We only have one week to sort this shit out! Spread the word so other anons can get in on this action!

http://strawpoll.me/6461645
>>
File: 1451945570863.png (157KB, 477x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451945570863.png
157KB, 477x540px
it's a shame darkest dungeon generals kinda died out.

Anyway, I made a grind reducing mod yesterday but I fucked up in some parts. If anyone needs an unfucked version:

https://mega.nz/#!k14iASzJ!ypbbODphfVYYUFP75gJ0K7xYwhgDqeZm77jhJALta0Q
>>
>>127604185
The generals existed when DD was still deep in early alpha. There wasn't really that much to discuss other than posting meme skeletons. But I guess there really isn't any interest in making this character for /vg/.
>>
File: Absolutely Stressful.png (199KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Stressful.png
199KB, 600x450px
>>
Plague waifu getting most of the early votes. No big surprise.
>>
>Play early version of the game
>Have a lot of fun, but it's simple and easy to figure out so after a few hours I've got it so figured out that it's starting to get boring
>Play current version of the game
>It's just as simple. Except now if you play with the default settings the RNG constantly pulls the situation so far out of your control that it has more bearing on whether or not you win than how much thought you're putting into how you play

This is turning into another one of those 0MG S0 H4RDK0RE games where the main focus is convincing the player that it's an extreme challenge when it really isn't, so that they can strut their inflated egos around when they finally grind and luck out enough to beat it.
>>
Shit like heart attacks and the corpses are just annoying anti-fun. The game needs more depth, not more fuck-yous.
>>
Where is the last thread
>>
Is there any way to do a portable install of DD?
>>
>>127616481
Anon, there haven't been any DD generals for... for a very long time.
>>
>>127614327
I wouldnt mind the heart attack mechanic so much if it was repackaged a little. ie adventurer runs away and is either killed or makes it back to the village severely traumatised.

just dropping dead from fear is kind of lame.

the corpse system is terrible and makes no logical sense.
>>
So I bought this game on the sale, haven't played it yet. Is everything pretty musc done and released right now, or should I wait until the release for a big patch or something?
>>
>>127620104
Is was a thread about 3 hours ago
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.