[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I-it will happen r-right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>376296053
No, it would sell like shit because it wouldn't appeal to the nintendo fanbase
>>
>>376296116
Even Bayonetta 2 sold 1 million on a userbase if 11m. Souls games would be fine.
>>
>>376296053
Even if it does I'm not buying it a second time
>>
>>376296053
>literally a family and social market
>put grimdark 18+ game on it
Nah

>>376296171
that's pretty shit
>>
File: DeDeDe.png (202KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
DeDeDe.png
202KB, 378x378px
>>376296116
>reputation for being difficult
>wouldn't appeal to Nintendo fanbase
???
>>
>>376296257
Bayonetta is not a high budget game. If it sell 1 million copies for a profit of about 20 - 30m then the game was profitable and the fans satisfied.
>>
>>376296257
no it isnt
>>
>>376296298
since when have nu-nintendo games been even mildly difficult?
>>
>>376296257
>that's pretty shit

That's a 9% attach rate for a game that isn't even considered a match for the system's target audience. All things considered, that's really damn good.

Consider that Bloodborne - a game that sold 2m over 60m PS4s - has an attach rate of only 3%, and it's considered the system's killer app. Bayonetta 2's attach rate is literally three times as high, and it's not even one of the system's top ten sellers.
>>
>>376296519
>Donkey Kong Country Returns doesn't exist
?
>>
>>376296914
wow
nintnedo has 1 difficult video game
>>
>>376296257
Bloodborne sold 2M on a 60M userbase. That's a 5% attach rate on a console for 'hardcore mature gamers'.
Bayonetta 2 has a better attach rate on a shitty console for families and casuals.
>>
>>376297058
>being THIS mad at being told
why are Sonybros even more childish than Nintenbabs?
>>
>>376297058
100% wooly world then get back at me. Peace dawg.
>>
>>376297098
Because WiiU owners were desperate for games

>inb4 ps4 has no games meme
90% of PS4 owners were normies who probably didn't have any other platform and stuck to battlefield and madden.
>>
>>376296914
>not even a nintendo game
?
>>
>>376296914
>>376297301
These games let you chose their difficulty.
>>
>>376297510
??
>>
>>376297098
Contrary to popular belief, Nintendo fans have always been very warm to third-parties that treat them well.

It's why a lot of indies actually loved developing for the Wii U, and the system owners rewarded them in turn with fairly high attach rates. FAST Racing NEO was a big one that went way above what the devs thought it would sell. Bit.Trip's another big one. May have gone multiplat in recent years, but it's always been a Nintendo darling and it's no wonder Runner3 has gone back to Switch-exclusive.

And when you have companies like EA, who treated the Wii U like shit (see: DLC-less Mass Effect 3 at the same time that PS3 and 360 were getting the whole trilogy compilation for half the price), that's when you'll run into the "Nintendo owners don't buy third-party games!" that the shittier third-parties always complain about.
>>
>>376297421
you can throw shit as much as you want, anon, just clean yourself up when you're ready to look at the statistics instead of dismissing them with something that weak
>>
>>376297524
>moving the goalposts THIS hard
lol
>>
File: 1492744804383.png (260KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
1492744804383.png
260KB, 593x635px
>>376297524
>being this bad at games
>>
>>376297569
>Nintendo fans have always been very warm to third-parties that treat them well.
Based on what? Cause it aint based on sales. Nintendo fans made their bed when they abandonded the gamecube, the only nintendo console ever with decent third party support after the SNES. Third parties aren't coming back, nintendo consoles will forever be mario+zelda machines.
>>
>>376297637
>>376297803
Looks like I hit a nerve
>>
>>376296053
>it happens
>chosen undead announced as smash 5 dlc character
>>
>>376297421
Desperate? Bro, Bayonetta 2 came out in 2014 which was a pretty fucking good year for the Wii U, all things considered. By that time we already had SM3DW, MK8, DKCTF, Hyrule Warriors, Smash 4, NSMB+LU, LCU, ZombiU, and Sonic Lost World, all of which I'd consider good games. Wii U owners were busy by that point.

Its library was way ahead of the PS4's by that point, which was primarily lukewarm launch fluff like Knack, Killzone: Shadowfall, and Second Son (and I say Second Son as a fan of the first two inFAMOUS games). PS4 didn't finally start picking up steam until Bloodborne a year later.
>>
>>376297637
jesus christ, you're really upset aren't you?
first of all you make a mongoloid post like this >>376296298 that makes it look like you're implying nintendo has a library of difficult games, just so you can name ONE game after it
>>
>>376297825
you can at least read the first paragraph in a post, so i'm going to call you a faggot now and be done with it. faggot.
>>
>>376296116
You're fucking retarded. form your own opinions faggot
>>
>>376296519
Doesn't play games. Speaks of difficulty
>>
>>376296116
hey, man. i'm not saying that it will happen, but it would appeal to nintendo fans. if it's on their console, then it is suddenly a good game/must have. i say "suddenly a good game" because they convince themselves that it is because it is on a nintendo console + the fact that there are no games on the console besides zelda and same-game mario kart

same thing happened with wii u early on. there was a lack of 1st party titles so they jumped towards the 3rd party games -- which there were a good number of on the u especially early on; more than switch -- and called them good games. i'm just disappointed they never got really hyped for the warriors orochi 3 port. that's a damn good game, but i don't know how the wii u version is
>>
File: tyrannosaurus alan.png (419KB, 518x359px) Image search: [Google]
tyrannosaurus alan.png
419KB, 518x359px
>>376296053
No it wont, simply for the fact that even toned down it wouldn't run on the Switch. Consider the fact that, PS4, a platform that is provably much stronger than Switch is having a ton of problems keeping the game above 15-25fps. The silky smooth low FPS thing wasnt just a meme, the PS4 struggled considerably to run it. There's a reason PS4 and Xbone are already replaced, they're shit yet they're stronger than Switch...sad isn't it?

Now consider that switch is much weaker, barely stronger if not at all stronger than WiiU comparably. Do you really think Switch would even be able to load basic environments/models? Hell no...it'd have to have its own built from the ground up version. Let alone the fact that it's not gonna happen simply for licensing/exclusivity rights.
>>
File: Implying.jpg (52KB, 215x536px) Image search: [Google]
Implying.jpg
52KB, 215x536px
>>376297510
>>
>>376298302
I really can see the same thing happening with the switch, an X2 or X2.5 based console arriving... but it's hard to say how soon, i'd say 2019 because just a year after release is a bit too quick and would turn off the early adaptors.
>>
>>376297058
Shut the fuck up dude, none of the souls games are difficult. Input lag is not difficulty. People like you are so useless the bar for hard is extremely low.
>>
I'll be satisfied even if it's DS1 HD transport on Switch.
3 or BB is not possible spec wise so I won't daydreaming about it.
>>
>>376297825
Ah yes, the GameCube. Tell me, what system was the Capcom Five planned for again, before cancelling one, porting three to the PS2 with extra content shortly after, and leaving the worst one as the only actual exclusive they promised?

This is what I'm talking about third-parties treating Nintendo and their fans like shit. We will actually respond in kind when third-parties try to fuck us over, and the less scrupulous ones don't like that.
>>
>>376298416
Switch already is the x2. It probably would've been the Wii U Pro had they stuck to discs.
>>
File: YEAH.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>376298438
>including bloodborne in that post
very nice, subtle bait. i like it
>>
>>376298446
>he talks for all of the nintendo fanbase
You know why you get treated like shit from third parties? Because you dont buy their games, dumbass. You started it, not them. Nintendo consoles are an afterthought, most gaming companies probably use their interns for the nintendo ports.

Not a single third party game on the wii u sold more than a million copies. The only big third party game on the wii was fucking let's dance. Get fucked and enjoy your mario kart 43: cucklord edition.
>>
>>376298529
The Switch uses a modified Tegra X1.
Source: http://www.pcmag.com/news/352485/nintendo-switch-uses-a-standard-tegra-x1-processor
>>
Nah, From works on a Switch game but it's Monster Hunter diaries or some other shit. From knows that the Switch is mostly an additional console for people who also own a pc, ps4 or Xbone. No use porting games that are available on all of these systems if it doesn't benefit from being portable.
>portable game without a pause function
From won't include a pause function in Souls, they never did and they never will because it would anger the autist core fans.
>>
>>376298015
He didn't make that post bruh, I did. But anyway, Nintendo fanlads started with hard as fuck games back in the day. And you'll notice hard Nutendo games get praised a lot? That's one of the reasons.
>>
>>376296053

I hope not, I don't want bad games on my Switch.
>>
>>376296053
I refuse to believe people are stupid enough to think it could run on that hardware
>>
>Souls game
>On nintendo

I want someone to post that miiverse metroid image about it being too hard or whatever it was
>>
>>376296171
>bayo 2 sold 1m

Source?
>>
>>376296519
Kid Icarus uprising at the hardest difficulty,
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.