[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to Steam, I need bundles to be explained to me because I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: confusion.png (379KB, 650x681px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.png
379KB, 650x681px
New to Steam, I need bundles to be explained to me because I'm retarded.
Let's say I want to buy everything that's in the "collection" bundle.
To spend the lest money, I'd have to buy ck2 itself (75% discount) then the "5 year anniversary" bundle (66%) and only then the "collection" bundle (60%) correct?
>>
>>373248746
You have to buy the bottom one to play the game
>>
>>373249030
>You have to buy the bottom one to play the game
I'm not that stupid.
>>
Why would you buy CK2 dlc? Just fucking buy the base game and pirate the dlc. It works perfectly fine and you get access to updates, workshop, and multiplayer.
>>
>>373249141
I'm just using this as an example.
>>
>>373248746
it depends on how the publisher set it up

sometimes, yes, what you're describing is how it works

there have been times in the past, though, where a bundle has not had its price adjusted to accommodate the parts of it that I already own

I'm not sure if that was just before they rolled out a storewide policy or what, but just be aware
>>
>>373250006
>but just be aware
How can I be aware if people explain this so poorly?
How can I check if it's what I'm describing or not?
>>
File: taste so good.png (914KB, 966x966px)
taste so good.png
914KB, 966x966px
>>373250120
>>
buy 2, see if the price is adjusted as you anticipate
if not, immediately request a refund and as the note say you changed your mind and want to buy the whole bundle
>>
>>373250438
Are you serious? Do you guys have to put up with this all the time?
>>
>>373250520
no, you're asking a retarded question and nobody has the patience to deal with you

do this one time and you'll know forever

now shut the fuck up and solve your shit.
>>
>>373250660
>do this one time and you'll know forever
Just say yes or no damn it.
>>
>>373251079
maybe
>>
If you just want the base game with no dlc buy the top

if you want the dlc buy the second one.

if you want crusader kings, hearts of iron 4 and stellaris buy the third one.

if you're retarded by the fourth one.
>>
>>373251605
>if you're retarded by the fourth one.
What's retarded about the second one?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.