[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who works at 343. Yes I have played Halo 6. Yes I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 3

File: 343iLOGO.jpg (20KB, 800x358px) Image search: [Google]
343iLOGO.jpg
20KB, 800x358px
Ask a guy who works at 343. Yes I have played Halo 6. Yes I can answer most questions.

>Don't ask personal questions. Or what job. I could get fired. Even this is risky.

>I can only answer what I know. Ill let you know. Or tell you if something is true. False. Or possible.

Also I only started after Halo 5. So anything with that wont be in my mind too much. So keep to modern 343 and Halo 6 for the best answers
>>
When is it releasing? Is it good?
>>
>>372296970
Is halo going to be good again? Are you happy with how 5 turned out?
>>
decent halo for pc when
>>
>>372296970
Wow, thanks to this thread I will be telling everyone that Halo 6 was written by SJWs and is essentially the new ghostbusters all over again.
>>
>>372296970
Is it true that Chief is again the only playable character in the single player?
>>
>>372296970
why should i believe you?
>>
Good thread
>>
>>372296970
Does 343 have quotas on female or diversity employees?
>>
>>372296970
Does H6 play more like H2/H3 again or is it still the clusterfuck tryhard esl pro shooting Halo5 was?

Is the aiming fixed?

Is cortana good looking again or still weird as fuck?

And last question: Will the campaign play on a Halo again? Or at least visit a halo as MC?
>>
>>372296970
Why do you lie on the internet OP ?
>>
>>372296970
>OP is the CEO of mop closet
>>
>>372296970
Can I play a female MC ?
>>
>>372296970
How shit is it?
>>
>>372296970
Can you burn that shit to the ground. Halo was good back in the day. Now its a shit franchise on life support. After the abortion leftovers that was 5 i see no reason to continue it.
>>
>>372296970
Are basic modes and features that have been in every halo game going to be in the game less than 8 months after release?
>>
Are you aware that there is a cult that operates from this site and that it's two main focuses are your halo games and feminine penises?

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>372296970
What's the best Hall and Oates song?
>>
HOLD ON GUYS. Im about to answer
>>
>>372296970
You don't work for 343
>>
>all these people falling for the bait
>>
>>372298096
you realize there's multiple idiots like you in every leak thread that turns out to be real, right?
>>
>>372297914
Out of Touch motherfucker.
>>
How do you feel about ruining a great franchise?
>>
>>372298174
only on the /old/ 4chan. these faggit OPS are never real.

without PROOF, TIMESTAMP, something, they are just fags, attention fags at that.
>>
Guys, don't fall for this, OP is lying to you, he doesn't actually work for 343 industries. I know this because I am God. You may ask me one question if you want, my sheep.
>>
>>372297030
No date yet. 2018-2019 in the talks. Its very good. To me.

>>372297037
5 has problems. Mostly campaign and rushed unpolished MP. Its more complete now in tests than Halo 5 was on release.

>>372297102
Nobody is an SJW. If any spokesperson is one its for PR bullshit. People doing the real work are normal people.

>>372297164
No. If they say they do again its PR. Probably so people done whine to us about pointless things. Just say you have diversity quotas and people won't complain

>>372297318
You can play a female Spartan....(and elite)

>>372297641
Most of everything is in. Forge may come after again but with what the forge team is doing youll not mind the wait. Hint:. Forge alone could be worth 60.
>>
Going to be shown at E3?
>>
>>372298353
>answers politcial questions but not halo related question

Yeah fuck off. Sage'd
>>
>>372298353
one current bungie employee claimed in a thread here that halo is essentially a dead franchise and only has 20k concurrent players, whereas in the same timeframe halo 3 had 300k concurrent

is this true?

do you understand why halo is considered a dead franchise?

do you understand how 343 has ruined the franchise?

do you have a plan to fix your mistakes?
>>
>>372298353
Will it come to PC now that every Xbox title is also being released there?
>>
>>372298601
Scorpio exclusive

I'm not the leaker but I'd bet my wallet on it.
>>
>>372298829
Its said that scorpio wont have any exclusives.

Its always gonna be xbox one exclusive.
>>
>>372296970
Can Halo 6 redeem 343? So far every Halo they've released has been dogshit.
>>
>>372298601
Nah, Phil's already gone back on that unified platform thing and said that there'll be both Xbone exclusives and PC exclusives.
>>
>>372296970
Can I fuck Cortana as Nig Nog I meant Locke.
>>
i dont have twitter account but anyone want to tweet this thread to

@joshingtonstate and @quinndelhoyo

see if OP is real?
>>
What are you hiding about JinjaBaker?
>>
>>372296970
What's the story in Halo 6?
>>
Any more H5 updates coming?
>>
is it an exact copy of halo 1 from the ground up?

no?

than its shit
>>
>>372298592
Do you believe that if Halo were to go back to how it was in the 2000s, it would still be the juggernaut it once was?
>>
>>372296970
What is 343i planning on doing to celebrate Halo 3's 10th anniversary?
>>
>>372299773
full steam release with dedicated servers
>>
Why did you decide to go for the slow painful death instead of the quick and painless death of Halo?
>>
>>372298353
Why would you say forge would be worth $60?

What are they doing in forge?
>>
Are you really going to push out Halo games forever? I get that its a big franchise, but to me its deeply fatigued.

MS really needs to try something new.
>>
>>372296970
Are you guys even attempting to work on fixing the servers for Master Chief Collection? The game had/has so much potential to be amazing, but the matchmaking is just pathetic.
>>
Why are 343 so fucking bad at making games? And why do they hate the Halo lore so much?
>>
Any plans on PC releases?
>>
>>372296970
Do you still have the shit squad mechanics and the forced coop in 6?
>>
>>372300110
fuck you get raped and murdered
>>
>/v/ either falling for or playing pretend in a LARP thread
>>
>>372299758
It would probably sell more copies and retain more players

Unfortunately the magic has been lost and such a thing will never be possible

one can only hope that 343 polishes their turd a little better next time- unlikely
>>
Fuck 343 for destroying Halo.
Halo4
Halo Spartan Assault
Halo: MCC
and finally Halo 5, all fucking terrible games. 343 Can especially go fuck themselves for the shitshow that was the MCC, I sold my xbone 2 months afterwards because I lost all trust in your shitty company. Afterwards I played Halo 5 on my PC and almost vomited. I can't imagine the campaign after everything i've heard.

FUCK YOU 343 AAAAAAA
>>
>>372300261
Get in line.
>>
>>372300659
im not going to rape or murder you i just hope someone does im much too lazy
>>
>>372300556
>Halo 5 is terrible
When will this meme die?
I understand it's not at good as Halo 3 was when you were 12 years old playing it for the first time but Halo 5 is far from terrible, it's far from perfect too but if you think it's terrible you haven't played a lot of games.
>>
>>372297125
What would make you believe me but not incriminate myself in any way?

>>372298459
Teaser this E3

>>372298592
I'm working at 343i for experience. I've never really enjoyed Halo honestly.

>>372298601
It's going to be out on both Scorpio and Xbone at launch but I haven't heard of any plans to bring it to PC. Halo 5: Forge isn't doing so well, population wise.

>>372299663
>>372299773
There's going to be 2 more updates to Halo 5. There's the brute-themed update that's already been talked about with the public and then the final update to Halo 5 which will be the Halo 3 Annivasrsary update which will have a Halo 3 legacy playlist and Halo 3 themed reqs.
>>
>>372300928
>What would make you believe me but not incriminate myself in any way?
Post pic of mop closet you're in charge of with timestamp.
>>
Can you give us an idea on how you will salvage the story after 5? Will atriox and the banished become the main baddies?

Also art style, will you return, like halo wars 2, back to the bungie art style?
>>
>>372300820
Damn it's almost like we're different people who share different opinions. But since you're some underage faggot who thinks everything is a meme I can't expect you would think that hard.
>>
>>372300820
halo 4 + 5 did away with a lot of what made the series good

it's like cod for kids now, and the sales + playercount show this

the halo trilogy will always be a classic staple in videogames

>>372300928
>I'm working at 343i for experience. I've never really enjoyed Halo honestly.

RIP halo if they hire people like you

or this is a troll thread
>>
>>372301228
>>372301236
Not him but the worst thing about 5 is it's campaign and shit maps. Gameplay wise it's a great fucking shooter. And Forge is a dev tool. That alone makes it far from a terrible game.
>>
>>372301236
Every Halo, even the Bungie ones, did away with part of what made Halo good.
>>
>>372301336
gameplay wise it's call of halo but with less blood for the kids :)

>>372301346
2 + 3 + also ODST arguably added things to make them good in their own ways though

reach was mediocre and everything after is irredeemable trash
>>
>>372301515
>call of halo

Holy fuck now I know you're a retard. The only thing similar to call of duty is the shorter ttk, which is still much longer.
>>
>>372301515
2 and 3 also removed things that made the previous games pretty good. Just as Halo 5 has done.
>>
>>372301602
>le sprint
>le ADS
>le unlock crates xD

"we're trying to appeal to widest audience possible so we'll add features of all the other shooter games so all games are the same and ours is inferior to the others"

"oops now the playercount is 20k instead of 300k and we've killed another beloved franchise. oopsies xD"

kys retard

>>372301610
such as?

stop trying to be le epic contrarian. 1+2+3 are all near-perfect games in their own rights.
>>
>>372301924
Can you talk without memein for a second? Sure sprint is similar, but ads is literally just old zoom but a different visual (worse though I'll give you that)

Other than that it is nothing like cod. Balance still revolves around the maps and weapon placements. No classes. Everyone has an equal start. Just like other halos.

But since you are a mongoloid that can't look past regurgitated memes and shit posting, you can only point to small parts of the game that are similar
>>
>>372302206
>gets severely butthurt when I point out facts
>'ur "memein" and also a mongoloid lololol'

go to reddit libtard
>>
>>372302206
>that one guy who always tries to defend halo 5

Sad!
>>
>>372302332
>doesn't have a rebuttal
>le back to ribbit!

Never change v

I voted trump too so fuck you
>>
>>372301051
Easy you edgy faggot.
>>
>>372302492
>he thinks he has an argument
>defending halo 5

kek
>>
>>372302480
I'm just saying he's wrong. I won't defend halo 5s terrible campaign, the req system, the lack of actual btb maps, etc

But it's not a terrible game
>>
>>372302662
But i'm the guy that said H5 was a terrible game not him. It's fucking awful lol
>>
>>372302662
halo 5 is a terrible game

perhaps it's well polished in some areas, but it's a stinking fucking turd once you sink your teeth into it
>>
>>372302819
Explain why.
>>
>>372296970
>People are falling for this bait
if true post a photo the companys t-shirt with a timestamp
>>
>>372298343
What is your favorite video game?
>>
>>372298343
Why do you make it so people have to follow a religion or giving free will at all? Or answer why was there a need to create humans? Why make people just to suffer? Why is it you were lonely when loneliness is a very human condition and seeing how your God you could just choose to not have that feeling? Why let an angel defy you then let him rule over your creations?
>>
>>372298317
Some dude recently announced Nintendo's entire Switch announcement lineup. Another post correctly announced all of Overwatch's future releases beginning with the Chinese New Year.
>>
I kinda want Halo to take a break and then maybe we could get a new Marathon game. Doom is still around. Why not Marathon?
>>
Is OP still answering?
>>
>>372296970
why are you stealing my ideas?!?
>>
>>372300928
>Halo 5: Forge isn't doing so well, population wise.

Because it's WS exclusive, it received no marketing, and because it's barely even a game.
>>
>>372303795
And there was even more completely fabricated bullshit from Nintendo-employed dads, often holding long Q&A sessions where vague, obvious and/or plausible details are dropped while every question at legitimacy is met with either silence, "lol I don't know how I will maintain my cover" or some other shit excuse. Like you said, real leaks do happen, but they usually have something to back them up or they're just quick hit-and-run posts to keep the possible legal attack surface to a minimum. This really has neither.

My favorite was this one "Treyarch employee" posting poorly photoshopped slides about new CoD shit, everyone was fucking eating out of his hand and viciously defending his legitimacy like the gullible morons they were until someone pointed out that his timestamp was just a shitty edit of a Walmart employee card. Watching the thoroughly hooked idiots hastily backpedal and attack the OP for monumentally burning them was hilarious.
>>
>>372296970
I take it that the game has focused the majority of it's effort on multiplayer, probably about 70-30 multiplayer/campaign development time/effort ratio.

If I'm correct in this assumption, please convince your colleagues to commit suicide immediately.

Thank you.
Love
~Anon
>>
>>372303936
343 has jack shit to do with Marathon, Bungie does. Anyway, I guess it's just down to a lack of developer interest, they'd likely rather forge the Destiny iron while it's still hot. I wouldn't compare it to Doom either, that brand name always carried some massive power behind it while Marathon was always a rather niche title.
>>
>>372306138
Halo only ever became big because of its multiplayer.
>>
>>372306705
>Halo only ever became big because of it's multiplayer
>Halo:CE didn't have online multiplayer
>Halo 2's multiplayer was simple but effective
>Halo 3 expanded on this with forge
>Halo: Reach added more custom game modes
>Halo 4 tries to turn multiplayer into Call of Duty and achieves a good story/multiplayer ratio of about 50/50
>Halo 5: Guardians shits out a story and puts way too much into multiplayer

It's the same thing that happened to Call of Duty. Modern warfare was great. It had a great campaign and great multiplayer. Modern Warfare 2 and 3 added onto this by expanding on the Multiplayer while still focusing more on the story.

Now you have COD:BO2, COD:BO3, COD:AW, and COD: IW. You know what all those games have in common? Painfully short and poorly executed campaigns, which is a direct result of the team focusing more of their development time on multiplayer.

When I say multiplayer, i'm not referring to Cooporative Multiplayer, I'm referring to PvP multiplayer.

Halo Multiplayer was already perfect. You started out with a set weapon and had to find other weapons and gear around the map. With technological advances in the gaming industry they could have expanded more on this with bigger maps, more players, and a dynamic spawning system (different items spawn in different spots randomly, so the same Battle Rifle won't spawn in the same spot on the map every time), and this would allow them to continue to put more effort into the story, which has always been the driving force behind the Halo Franchise. It's what attracted the original fanbase, and it's what is keeping people coming back.

No one gets hyped because of multiplayer, everyone wants to know what happens next in the story. Why 343 spends all their time shitting out trash multiplayer for the "MLG" audience while leaving the actual fans of the game unsatisfied with the overall direction they are taking.
>>
>>372307523
>>Halo:CE didn't have online multiplayer
But it had LAN that's still played to this day.
>>
>>372307738

CE is best Halo
>>
>>372296970
why did your company decide to pander to sjws instead of their core fans?
do you think that this decision is why halo is now no longer a beloved franchise?

any plans to recapture all your white male fans that you left behind in the past to support feminists like anita and other sjws?
>>
>>372308525
Not OP. They learned from their mistakes, 6 will be Chief only protagonist according to Bonnie.
>>
>>372308850
not enough

I want sexy Cotanna back and no "strong wyman" characters being shuft in my face every 2 seconds
>>
>>372308525
What exactly is SJW about halo?
>>
Walk into a vidyagame room and see this. What do?
>>
>>372309028
chancing the way cortana looked from 4 to 6 because sjws and anita called her look "sexist" and turning a military shooter that was focused on men into a "diversity" cluster fuck
where character is a "strong wyman"
>>
>>372298353
This guys is full of shit.
>>
>>372308963
Idk about that, hopefully that won't be in.
At least affirmative action Locke is gone.
>>
i just take your ip and send it to 343 studios so they can look whos leaking information
>>
>>372309225
You do know cortana in halo 5 is not an simple AI. She wears some sort of clothes now.

I thought there were women as soldiers in halo since halo 2.

The only thing you can defend is cortana's face if you dislike that change since it is only normal that she changed her appearance after the events that happened after halo 4.

I hate sjw's but don't think they have affected halo like overwatch
>>
>>372309740
There were women as soldiers in Halo since before the first Halo game, in the Fall of Reach novel.
>>
File: halo_masterchief_03.jpg (872KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
halo_masterchief_03.jpg
872KB, 2000x2000px
Answer me this, OP.

Is 343 going back to the classic Halo artstyle or something similar to what we saw in Halo Wars 2? If so, will Master Chief still be wearing that ugly, bulky hunk of shit introduced in 4?

How are they going to continue the story if Halo 5 was such a trainwreck? 4 also had a terrible story. Will Fire team Osiris be completely removed and we can all pretend they never existed?

Will the multiplayer be heavily built around to pander to the stupid E-sports scene? Because that's what ruined Halo 5's multiplayer.
>>
>>372308963
Why's everyone say Cortana is ugly? Everything about her has been improving. Even her personality has improved from smug in CE and 2 doubtful/meek 3 and 4 to what we have now. A confident and purpose driven ai made of pure sex.
>>
>>372310276
Halo 4's Cortana is the fucking worst. She has digital PMS, screeches and bags a lot and this whole forced borderline romance between her and Master Chief is really stupid and cringeworthy.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.