[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are half these games even? Enlighten me, /v/. Are they good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (853KB, 979x598px)
Untitled.png
853KB, 979x598px
What are half these games even? Enlighten me, /v/. Are they good or are they bad?
>>
>>369423670
Smash and Zelda are the only good games on that list.
>>
>>369423917

H1z1 is good
>>
>>369423670
hs and dota is only good ones
>>
>>369423670
what the fuck is PLAYERUNKNOWN
>>
>>369423670
If Team Fortress 2 was on the list it would be a good list

I consider Siege, CS:GO, and Dota 2 to be good games. Don't know about the rest.
>>
>>369424253
>nuDotA
>Good

DotA used to be good, but ever since the rubberbanding patch it has gone completely down the shitter.
>>
>>369423670
Who the hell would want to watch Hearthstone? I can get playing it for that tiny rush of opening a good packet or turn 1 wins but there's 0 strategy or tactics to enjoy
>>
>>369424396
tf2's not going to get viewers till the huge Pyro update comes out in like fifty years' time.
>>
>>369424484
But anon, Meet the Pyro already released. Remember the My Little Pony-themed video?
>>
>>369424321
h1z1 clone but not shit
>>
>>369424469
Who the hell would want to watch League of Legends? I can get playing it for that tiny rush of seeing low poly titties or slut fox fanart but there's 0 strategy or tactics to enjoy
>>
>>369424453
It's been downhill from 6.74 onwards, and now it's at below water level
>>
>justin creates twitch to get rid of gaymen streams
>twitch creates irl, creative and cooking to recapture normalfag streaming
>>
>>369424550
No, there's another update.

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=23536
>>
CSGO is the best game on that list

Rainbow Six Siege could come close if it didn't have that shitty progression system
>>
>>369424253

Shamanstone is fucking garbage
>>
>>369423670
LoL, Dota 2: People who put a lot of time into it say they wish they never started, addicting
Hearhtstone: Card game
Counter Strike: bottom of the barrel first person shooting made by Valve and popular based on the company that makes it
Battlegrounds: literally never heard of it before
Zelda: questionable quality, open world with le crafting, being carried by the name and company behind it than more people are willing to admit
Overwatch: Counter Strike but tumblr art and carried by the company name attached to it
IRL: never heard of it
H1Z1: heard it was shit and a zombie game
Melee: it's good, solved game though
Rainbow Six Siege: heard it was good
Horizion Zero Dawn: looks pretty and le open world meme, questionable if it's good or not
>>
>>369424764
>Counter Strike: bottom of the barrel first person shooting made by Valve and popular based on the company that makes it

Spotted the silver 1
hello reddo
>>
When is twitch gonna create an option to ignore games?

I don't give a fucking shit about all these awful cancer streamers with their meme games like CSGO, h1z1, LOL, DOTA. Not a single one of these games has lead to a good streamer.
>>
>>369424764
There is no crafting in Zelda. If you're going to shitpost, at least get your information right.
>>
>>369424764
>IRL: never heard of it
>kek
>>
File: (seen some shit).png (845KB, 1126x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(seen some shit).png
845KB, 1126x1080px
>>369424396
>tf2
>viewers
The only time it gets twitch viewers is when B4nny, tagg, STAR_ or Jerma are streaming, and STAR_ seems to hate the game now.

Jerma did come back recently though, guess nostalgia for the old times got to him.
https://youtu.be/v8fZZf_J7XQ
>>
>>369425132
>it has even less features

lmao
>>
>he watches other people play vidya

And I thought I was a pathetic loser.
>>
>>369424764
>Overwatch: Counter Strike but tumblr art and carried by the company name attached to it
so have you never played counter strike, or never played overwatch
>>
>>369424764
>Overwatch: Counter Strike but tumblr art
It has nothing at all in common with counterstrike, it's more like a ripoff of TF2 if anything
>>
>>369423670
Only good game on there is CS, and the only reason it has views is due to a tournament on right now.
>>
>>369425884
>>369425993
Now come on, OP sounds like an out of touch dingus who's never heard of these games and wants to know what they are. It's probably just bait, but to a casual observer, is there really any difference between two FPS arena shooters that are extremely popular, meant to run on weak hardware and addictively played by third worlders and is carried by the company name more than anything?
>>
>>369423670
Theyre good for streaming u fucks.
>>
>>369424078
not at all
>>
>>369426292
yeah, ow is a casual fps with very different classes/heroes and a cartoony art style

cs is a competitive fps where you play as a terrorist trying to plant a bomb, or a counter terrorist trying to stop the terrorists or defuse the bomb with a semi-realistic art style
>>
>>369424764
>Counter Strike: bottom of the barrel first person shooting made by Valve and popular based on the company that makes it

Silver detected

just kidding, it's fucking awful
>>
>>369423670
PC gamers are the most fucking autistic morons. Let's play the same fucking game, doing the same die and respawn bullshit over & over again. Mom order more XXL Hot Pockets and energy drinks because I'm streaming!
>>
>>369427308
>it's fucking awful
so what makes the game terrible? it has very balanced weapons right now, the only complaint i'm really seriously hearing is problems with cheaters, and if you put in the time to get prime mm there's almost no cheaters
>>
>>369428949
It's pretty great

The only gun I don't like is the AWP, conceptually
>>
IRL is fucking awful, don't bother
>>
>>369430040
if there weren't awps i think most maps would become pretty t sided
>>
>>369430450
>twitch will never permanently ban tyler1, reckful, milonakis, poseidon
>>
>>369430826
>tfw somebody killed themselves on iceposeidons stream yesterday
>>
>>369423670
Rainbow Six is probably the only game there worth your time, but even that isn't great.
>>
>>369424639
league at a pleb level is pretty braindead, but is incredibly nuanced at a high level, filled with macro play up the ass, educate yourself.

ever since dota went down the shitter recently league is actually better
>>
>>369430980
what
>>
>>369431207
he was walking around LA and somebody jumped off of the building he was in front of
>>
>>369431169
>league
>ever good

hello morello
>>
>>369424253
Congratulations you have the worst taste on /v
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.