[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>3ds gets persona game - its chibi
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 85
File: 8369740643.jpg (133 KB, 572x678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8369740643.jpg
133 KB, 572x678
>3ds gets persona game - its chibi
>3ds gets vocaloid game - its chibi
>3ds gets atelier game - its chibi
>3ds gets random jrpg - its usually chibi

What is it with the 3ds and chibi games?
>>
>>324398421
It's the best the hardware can do. To even release Xenoblade in its butchered mobile form they had to create a ramped up 3DS specifically for that game.
>>
I want to fuck Chibi Rorona!
>>
>>324398421

At least the 3DS get games :^)
>>
because the 3ds is for children
>>
When will someone grab the PS3 Rorona script and translate 3DS Rorona with it?
>>
>>324398980
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>324399238

Nothing's stopping you.

>>324398421

240p
>>
>>324398421
They're kawaii, nigga.
>>
because the 3ds is for gentlemen
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>speedrunning thread - its chibi
>>
nintendo consoles are made with kiddy shit in mind
>>
>>324398421
Because 3DS doesn't need to cater to weebs for it's games and thus takes artistic choices to distance themselves from weebs.
>>
>>324398421
Bottom is cheaper to develop than top
Bottom typically sells more than top
There's no financial or logical reason to make top
>>
>>324399578
>chini
>not for weebs
>>
>>324399547
Chibi stuff is aimed at manchildren, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>324398421
to better see facial expressions on the 3DS's tiny ass screen
>>
>>324398421

Because 3DS is a children toy and children love chibi; and their parents has all those Buying Decisions, if their see chibi in the box there are chance of buy the game.
>>
File: 1348150316559.jpg (42 KB, 645x773) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1348150316559.jpg
42 KB, 645x773
>>324399578
>chibi is not ultimate weeb
>>
>>324399739
Which is good because top is Type-0
>>
>>324398772
I wonder if N3DS will actually get any more games down the road or if it really was just a gimmick for Xenoblade.
>>
>>324398421
3DS doesn't have enough processing power to make better models so it uses low quality chibi shit.

Also chibi is the worst style.
>>
Because 240p makes them think they should do chibi to make it more easily visible, even though you can do non-chibi and have it be visible fine on the screen if you actually have good art direction

I like chibi if done well but a lot of games that use it don't do it well and it just feels shoehorned
>>
>3DS get Final Fantasy ALL STARS Battle Royale game
>it's fucking awesome

Maybe because it's cheaper and looks good enough?
>>
>>324398421
Because the 3DS is a pile of shit, and if they tried for something even remotely like what the Vita or smartphones can do it'd just be hilariously awful or even unusable period. So going with some super distorted art style or sprites is the best they can do.
>>
>>324399892
3DS has no weeb games unlike the Vita where it's 99% weeb shit.
>>
>>324399920
It's getting Last Story and Hyrule Warriors 3D apparently runs like crap on regular 3DS.
>>
>>324399754
no, main target audience are still kids
not my fault manchildren are loving this shit too
>>
>>324399950
Chibi can be done OK but usually when you take a previously 3D game or series and make the next entry chibi, it's going to look awful in comparison. The only chibi I'm really okay with are in DQ games(if you can call Toriyama's midgets chibi) and Etrian Mystery Dungeon. Those styles lend itself to chibi very well.
>>
>>324400073
>3DS has no weeb games

You could be playing New LovePlus+ right now on your 3DS.
>>
File: legend of legacy.jpg (60 KB, 400x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
legend of legacy.jpg
60 KB, 400x240
>dat feel when art style choice you decided to go with due to hardware limitations is at odds with the story you're trying to tell
>>
>>324400092
>It's getting Last Story and Hyrule Warriors 3D apparently runs like crap on regular 3DS.

Not too trilled about 3ds versions games. Xenoblade seriously looked like shit on the 3ds and NOT like the bullshots that they advertised. I'm sure any other ports it gets will also look like shit.
>>
File: a best crew.jpg (515 KB, 793x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a best crew.jpg
515 KB, 793x500
POST

CUTE

CHIBIS
>>
>>324400280
>chibishit
>tries to make it look serious
It's a shame because I wanted to try this game.
>>
File: HOY.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HOY.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
>>324398421
Hoy, nice monster hunter /vitagen/
>>
>>324400320
Awww, so cute.
>>
>>324400280
Is that Ringabell?
>>
>>324400280
>Legend of Legacy
>Story at all
>>
File: dragon quest.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dragon quest.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>324400172
>The only chibi I'm really okay with are in DQ games

Chibi for VII might be fine. But for VIII, they doing a port and it looks bad as well as being censored.
>>
>>324398772
So why isn't SMT4 chibi?
>>
>>324400259

That''s not weeb, it's a deep and stimulating game about the relationship between man and woman.
>>
>>324400514
Because they actually tried with the visual direction of that game instead of taking the "easy way out"
>>
>Vita gets Final Fantasy game

>It's chibi

Explain this shit.
>>
>>324400446
>1st playtrhough go blind then realize I'm too deep into law to get neutral
>have reactor blow its load on me
>second try and fail, this time sticking with law
>reactor gives me a facial anyways
I'm noticing a pattern here.
>>
chibi is shit if a non chibi version already exist.
>>
>>324400092
>It's getting Last Story
yeah some source would be nice
first google result is 3 faggots talking about rumor on gamefaqs
>>
>>324400641
It's on PS4 too and SE is garbage.
You should be pointing toward the new Luminous Arc and that Neptunia SRPG.
>>
File: 1452983904169.png (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452983904169.png
52 KB, 500x500
>>324400483
Wow, fuck this shit.
>>
>>324400679
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1422104040601.jpg (153 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422104040601.jpg
153 KB, 1916x1080
>>324400636

But chibi is objectively better even the ps4 is starting to get them.
>>
>ps4 gets final fantasy game
>it's chibi
I know the console is really weak but I didn't think it was that bad
>>
>>324399427
why doesn't Chibi use his autism for PU's and such
>>
>>324400679
That's actually sickening.

>>324400778
Only Faris looks good.
Those kids belong in KH.
>>
>>324400641
And it actually looks adorable because there's actual effort put into it
>>
>>324400778
>2016
>that grass

no hope for consoles
>>
>>324400514
>happy tree friends, the video game
>>
>>324400679
I honestly prefer the chibi version. Sue me.
>>
>>324400913
>graphics are all there is to video games
>>
>>324400679
It's a real shame the 3DS had such a low resolution screen. I hope the NX really is a portable/home console hybrid. I need my non-weeb portable games in decent quality.
>>
>>324400679

>muh grafix
>>
Because it's easier to make Chibi/low-polygon models look nice when you're pushing with the weaker hardware, because you can more easily sustain your framerate with simplistic models and textures.

When you have stronger hardware, your competitors make your graphics look like shit if you go chibi, so people will simply not buy your product. No game on the 3DS looks quite as good as SMT or Monster Hunter, so it's honestly not too bad to go Chibi with it. However if you tried this on the Nogaems Vita, it'd look embarrassing, so it simply wouldn't sell.
>>
>>324400870
>Those kids belong in KH.

Welcome to modern FF in a nutshell.
>>
>>324400280
And sometimes visuals just aren't up to snuff. I'd love to see what Crimson Shroud would look like on decent hardware.
>>
>>324400530
I want a deep simulation game about the relationship between a man and a reploid.
>>
File: Atelier Rorona.jpg (196 KB, 1363x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Atelier Rorona.jpg
196 KB, 1363x583
>>324400959
You have shit taste.
>>
>>324401029
This isn't just a graphics problem, it's a style problem.
>>
>>324400874
de nile isn't just a river in egypt etc.

it actually looks worse than explorers
so this...
is the power...
of a supercharged pc...
>>
File: HNI_0024.jpg (104 KB, 400x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HNI_0024.jpg
104 KB, 400x240
It's CUTE!
>>
>>324401029
>I have no argument so I'll resort to a strawman
>>
>>324401010
>I need my non-weeb portable games in decent quality.

I wasn't even aware the 3ds has non-weeb games on it.
>>
>>324399754
well manchildren are adults who like child stuff you retard
>>
File: you.jpg (116 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you.jpg
116 KB, 800x1011
>>324401136
>supercharged
t-that's god damn right, ps4 is stronger than any pc... bloodborne owns...
>>
>>324400913
Oh so when its a game you care about graphics don't matter huh?

you contrarian /v/ faggot
>>
>>324401205
Of course it does, all its games are non-weeb. Vitagen btfo. Ha ha.
>>
>>324401108
Do not sexualize the Ateliers
>>
File: 1411017318011.webm (3 MB, 1200x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411017318011.webm
3 MB, 1200x720
>>324400679
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>324401323
They sexualise themselves.
Damn I wish Mel would come back.
>>
>>324401108
I would literally suck a dick for PC version. Even though I already have it on PS3.
>>
>>324401067
You know Crimson Shroud is supposed to basically be like a tabletop RPG right? The models are actually pretty good considering they didn't need to actually animated them.
>>
File: GBA.jpg (291 KB, 1034x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GBA.jpg
291 KB, 1034x616
>>
>>324401136
Actually it's the power of the Vita. It's being developed with that in mind and then ported up to the PS4 with better lighting and such because it's easier that way if they wanna release on both, and cheaper to boot.
>>
>>324401349
That looks retarded.
>>
>>324401349
Wow, that looks like shit. Seriously, Im a weeb myself, but this shit looks autistic as fuck and I always wonder how people look like who unironically prefer this shit over normal models.
>>
File: HNI_0045.jpg (104 KB, 400x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HNI_0045.jpg
104 KB, 400x240
>not liking chibi
>>
>>324401067
I would love a Wii U sequel with more table top elements
>>
>>324401349
Shit resolution first of all. 2nd... if you really do take notice of the 3ds game... they really don't have as much dance movements as the ps3/vita games.

That is dogshit compared to the ps3 game.
>>
File: 1433031481030.png (26 KB, 516x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433031481030.png
26 KB, 516x420
>>324401472
>those poorly scaled images

Also Golden Sun always looked like shit
>>
>>324401349
Cute
>>
File: DS3DS.png (808 KB, 804x471) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DS3DS.png
808 KB, 804x471
>FE:Fates costs $140 for the entire game
>>
>>324401472
Man I loved the GBA.
Advance Wars, Battle Network, MM Zero, GS, FE with those god-tier animations.
What went wrong?
>>
File: 1375477424350.jpg (675 KB, 1280x1138) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375477424350.jpg
675 KB, 1280x1138
>>324398421
>the best 3DS game ever isn't chibi

what coincidence
>>
>>324398421
The better question is What's with PlayStation and boring ass art styles?
>>
Would anyone else be okay if the next Nintendo handheld finally had good resolution on the top screen and kept the bottom screen as is?
>>
>>324401449
>You know Crimson Shroud is supposed to basically be like a tabletop RPG right? The models are actually pretty good considering they didn't need to actually animated them.

That's not a excuse to not animate them. It can still be a tabletop rpg but with all moves animated in HD. It would be glorious if it wasn't stuck in a really low spec console.
>>
>>324401708
If you're going to have a bottom screen it should be used as a menu, so no I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>324401659
>FE with those god-tier animations.
>we will never ever get those crazy critical animations again
Kill me senpai.
>>
File: 1450213799950.jpg (32 KB, 247x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450213799950.jpg
32 KB, 247x353
>>324401592
>Golden Sun
>looks like shit

It came out less than 4 years after FFVII and was on a significantly less powerful machine.

Polygons are not revolutionary. 3D killed art design.
>>
>>324401708
Would be nice for a change... but knowing nintendo, they know they can half ass the specs on their handhelds and still sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>324401708

I'd be fine with the top screen at 480p desu
>>
>>324401638
>3ds is fully pirated right before release
potery
>>
>>324401752
Imagine that game on the PC.

Would easily pay 40 bucks if it was fleshed out.
>>
>>324401708
I don't have a problem with what it has. I don't really understand all the complaints.
>>324401349
Love that song, it's adorable in PMDX.
>>
>>324401752
>that's not an excuse to not animate them
It kind of is though, it's supposed to be as if you sat down to play a tabletop RPG. Every single character is literally just a miniature on a board.
>>
>>324401894
I'd be okay with it at 720p, preferrably 900p and the XL's size.
>>
File: 1441544560392.jpg (26 KB, 265x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441544560392.jpg
26 KB, 265x255
>>324401954
>steven universe image
>>>/s/jw
>>
>>324402002
> It kind of is though

You have really low standards and almost no imagination.
>>
>>324401163

Game? I need it.
>>
>>324400092
Wait,it's getting last story? source?
>>
>>324402174
Looks like vocaloid.
>>
>>324402131
What? I don't get it
>>
>>324401349

Damn can't find this game anywhere.
>>
File: HNI_0042.jpg (84 KB, 400x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HNI_0042.jpg
84 KB, 400x240
>>324402174
Project Mirai: DX for 3DS.
>>
File: 45645654.jpg (108 KB, 400x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45645654.jpg
108 KB, 400x240
>>324398421
They're cute and moe.
>>
>>324402289
hack your 3ds and pirate it, faggot.
>>
>>324401839
Mages and Ninjas in Fates have some crazy animations.
But really, it's hard to make 3d animations look nice on a low res console.
>>
>>324402350

Pirates can't truly enjoy games.
>>
>>324401638
it costs 80 at most what are you smoking
and pic on the left is upscaled on an emulator, if Fates was upscaled it would look 10 times nicer than it.
>>
>>324401929
Maybe for poorfriends?
The audience of these games love collecting.
>>
>>324402148
I have plenty of imagination, which is why it doesn't even bother me that they aren't animated.
>>
>>324398421
Less polygons makes it easier to make the models look at least somewhat decent. Even with the New 3DS, Xenoblade and other such games look jagged as fuck. It just the best they can do with what they have, but also, most developers know there's money in the 3DS since Nintendo effectively has a monopoly on the handheld gaming market, with things like Vita and mobile gaming barely putting up a fight.
>>
>>324401708
I don't care about resolution.
Power alone is useless and pointless, specially on a handheld that's supposed to deliver something else over a regular console or PC.
I suppose it's necessary when all you want to do is a ports system like the Vita.
>>
File: mgs3d.jpg (55 KB, 600x329) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mgs3d.jpg
55 KB, 600x329
>3DS gets a full sized game
>it's the worst version
>>
>>324402506
>Pirating
>Having a SD card bigger than 8GB
Not even once.
>>
>>324398421
Does anyone else just hope to fucking god the next handheld isn't a gimmick or clamshell and just returns to being gameboys? Nintendo was at its handheld best with the GBA. The sales and library don't lie.

Since the DS and the touch gimmick their handheld titles suffered the same as their mainline consoles. Casualization, intrusive gimmick's being shoehorned (Castlevania DoS comes to mind immediately) and so many shovelware titles I could choke on them. The DS did have its quality titles but it seems to be runoff from the GBA. 3DS is just a weak piece of shit that needed a hardware upgrade it was so underpowered. It's only "ok"as far as library goes.

I just want another gameboy man...no more underpowered handhelds. The next one Nintendo pushes out HAS TO BE at least a little stronger than vita for them not to be called out on bullshit.
>>
>>324402676

It's gonna be the definitive version on CItra.
>>
File: Characters.png (179 KB, 307x436) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Characters.png
179 KB, 307x436
>>324402763
>touch
>gimmick
Did you only play Mario Kart or something on DS, the dual screens with one of them being touch made for some amazing games
>>
File: SH.jpg (287 KB, 680x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SH.jpg
287 KB, 680x1000
>>324402526
>Revelations - $20
>Map Pack 1 - $18
>1, presumably out of 3
>Not counting Individual Maps that aren't included in Packs
>$60 + $20 + $18x3
>$134 on Day 1
>>
File: file.png (656 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
656 KB, 640x480
>>324398421
Because Nintendo doesn't like to pay royalties on technology, and just like CDs and DVDs, the "reality chip" is a Sony patent. There's a reason why Nintendo entries of otherwise PlayStation centric IPs look the way they do.

Twin Snakes managed to circumvent this by allocating all of the GameCubes resources into the realistic graphics, but had to optimize everything else to be a cartoon.

Nintendo consoles simply cannot do it.
>>
>>324402763

Plenty of games used greatly the touch screen on the DS.
>>
>>324402538
You have no imagination, that's why you argue that it shouldn't be animated.
>>
>>324402812
Game is locked at 20 fps though.
>>
File: kimishima.jpg (43 KB, 545x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kimishima.jpg
43 KB, 545x576
I really hope Nintendo gets their shit together in hardware terms for the NX and whatever the hell they're planning next.
It may have been passable at fisr but now it's just sad, I still enjoy the games in my 3DS but fuck, I'd really would like to play MH with a better resolution.
Hopefully he'll make them understand.
>>
>>324398772
This is a load of shit. SMTIV isn't chibi and Monster hunter games probably take more power than Miku games on Vita.
>>
>>324402812
No it won't. The HD versions are already definitive versions. Emulating a 3ds game will never get you a hd version.
>>
>>324402925
My black man.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (421 KB, 1600x1074) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
serveimage.jpg
421 KB, 1600x1074
>XBox gets Bomberman game
>It's not chibi

explain THIS shit
>>
>>324403026

And?
>>
>>324402526
>>324402937

Oh and the picture wasn't meant to illustrate how Fates looks bad in comparison to FFIV DS.

FFIV DS looks like garbage, is that not clear?
>>
>>324402925
That's the exception rather than the rule. The second screen remains largely untapped on both the 3ds and the ds, serving mostly as a minimap or quick menu.
>>
>>324402763
>The sales and library don't lie.
so you meant to say that Nintendo was at its handheld best with the DS?
And the GBA was pretty underpowered.
>>
>>324402763
>isn't a clamshell
I'm all for dropping the 3d and using the power for the games themselves, but the clamshell and secondary touchscreen are more than just mere gimmicks.
One make the system more portable without extra cost and the other allows for great games that use it properly.
The problem comes from devs that think they have to use it
>>
>>324402925
>>324402978
Yeah its stilla gimmick though. Nintendo uses gimmicks as a centralized reason to NOT have decent hardware, this cant be denied. I know handhelds are honestly not for raw horsepower but it cant even be reasonably denied that they've been fucking us over since the DS/Wii. Nintendo needs to stop being fags, drop the gimmicks and focus entirely on good hardware and games again. It sold the GB, it sold the color, it sold the fucking GBA and it can sell a new handheld. If 3DS's lackluster sales compared to their other handhelds (hell you can even cite the WiiU as proof too) people are fucking tired of weak hardware and gimmicks. Give us a real handheld again.
>>
>>324402763
The exact reason the older handhelds had more quality games is that the graphical standards were lower, so you had more room for exploring new ideas without the graphics inflating the budget
>>
File: 1447300315124.jpg (72 KB, 531x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447300315124.jpg
72 KB, 531x642
>>324403112

It does.
>>
>>324403279

No they always had shit hardware on the handhelds in the first place.
>>
>>324403182
I can go on

plus that minimap and quick menu isn't a bad feature, as it saves space on the already tiny screen

>>324403279
>games centred about the feature
>still a gimmick
Read a dictionary instead of playing handheld games
>>
3DS LIMITATIONS
>>
>>324400778
>>324398421
How long until chibi shit becomes just heads. They may as well not even have bodies at this point.
>>
>>324403284
Yea but the standard for graphical horsepower to hardware cost is FAR above 3DS. Nintendo literally tried to rip us off with the hardware. THere's a reason devs struggle with it, there's a reason N3DS had to be released. There's a reason they got caught inflating the price of 3DS and had to drop it. It's severely underpowered even for its day and age of release. There's no excuse for it that can be damage control'd. Even if you dont inflate the cost of graphical development the standard of hardware is far below what devs and thier teams need and expect now. Nintendo is just being greedy and you know it.
>>
>>324403327
Explain how emulating a sd version with low resolution will somehow magically get you HD quality with HD assets.
>>
>>324403279
>Yeah its stilla gimmick though.

No, it's not.

Smart phones would sell as ell as they do if touch screens were just a gimmick.
>>
>>324402763
>The sales and library don't lie.
True, the DS was their best console.
>>
File: luka mirai.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
luka mirai.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>324400320
I can't stand mirai chibi style

It gives me diabetes by just looking at them
>>
>>324402531
>implying FE fates isnt aimed at the awakening fates
>>
>>324400042
Dragon Quest got one too but it's still JP only
>>
>>324402763
No I like the 3d.
>>
>>324399238

It's shit, don't bother.
>>
>>324403529

What about you actually use emulators for once instead of asking stupid questions?
>>
>>324403419
>Yokoi actually laughed at competitor's systems if they were in color or were backlit.
>>
>>324403560
So why dont they?

>>324403563
Yes and now their gimmicks are uncared for and arent selling. If you wanna compare sales and do that route look at the fucking 3DS compared to DS and GBA and look how its fallen off.
>>
>>324403589
Soon.
Until DQVII or any DQ game my 3ds is collecting dust.
>>
>>324403472
Faces read better at lower res if they're bigger.

Sure, that's to do with a system limitation, but it's really more of an aesthetics decision than a limitation as such.
>>
>>324402763
I'd be fine with just better graphical capabilities with the two screens. Nintendo has caused me to legitimately enjoy having two screens for games instead of just one, especially when menus are just always right fucking there without interrupting the flow of the game.
Being able to switch things on the fly or sometimes just do things on the lower screen is fucking great.
>>
>>324403695

That's completely unrelated to the gimmicks and purely because of smartphones.
>>
File: HNI_0029.jpg (112 KB, 400x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HNI_0029.jpg
112 KB, 400x240
>>324403567
Len gives me diabetes, because he is too sweet!
>>
>>324400847
because he's a dumb autist
>>
File: 986390021-00.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
986390021-00.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
>>324403472
Limitations make for great games
>>
>>324403695
How would sales prove whether the touch screen is a gimmick?
>>
>>324403695
DS and GBA didn't compete with smartphones. Look at the sales of the PSP and Vita.
>>
>>324403689
> can't explain how sd assets will magically turn into HD
> calls it a stupid question instead of answering the question

You're a retard.
>>
>>324400913
It's chibi grass
>>
>>324403797
Lets be real, if Nintendo focused on a single screen again you'd get more bang out of your hardware rather than the handheld struggling to power 2 screens killing the battery life and graphical ability because it has to display across 2 screens.

Not only that but you got the 3D gimmick with the 3DS killing its abilities further its just a fucking joke. This is the main reason I just want another damn gameboy. DS and Wii were one time gimmick sellers, gimmicks are done and they need to focus on hardware and software again.
>>
>>324402763
Clamshell best.
Dual screens best.

Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>324403956

No you are, learn to use emulators.
>>
File: ysovf.png (558 KB, 1023x764) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ysovf.png
558 KB, 1023x764
>>324401349
>this song on hard
>>
>>324401638
>buy one for 40
>buy other for 20 because of sale deal
>get third for free
$60 man. Are you gay?
>>
>>324403998
Nobody wants another gameboy, look at the PSP/Vita.

Both are humongous disasters and have shit games compared to the DS/3DS.
>>
>>324404008
>Clamshell best.
Maybe if you have tiny hands.
>Dual screens best.
Not when one screen isn't even used for most games, then it's a worthless attachment.
>>
>>324403853
Because Nintendo is trying to sell their platforms based on gimmicks with weak hardware. If it's not selling anymore then the gimmick has failed. Standardization in a medium means it's become the norm (like D-pads, rumble, analog) yet the touch gimmick is failing and falling off in gaming. Its standardized for smartphones and ipads and the like but for gaming no one really cares anymore. People want a standard way of controlling games, they dont want gimmicks anymore and thats why the touch gimmick is as such.
>>
>ragging on chibi

>all the golden era jRPGs were chibi

Calm the fuck down, edgelords.
>>
>b-b-but the vita

fuck off, chibi style is shit
>>
>>324404087
Screaming emulator doesn't solve anything or explain anything. It's such a bullshit answer. And that is NOT how emulators work.
>>
>>324404156
Fuck you nigger.
Clamshell best, Dual Screens best.

Eat a dick you homo.
>>
>>324398772
Pit in Uprising looks fine
>>
>>324403998

Rather get more original titles and variety than better hardware, because, no matter what, it's still gonna be shit compared to home consoles/ pcs.
>>
File: uwp.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uwp.png
276 KB, 424x412
>>324402289
>tfw I got it from Gamefly with all the extras for 30 bucks
>>
>>324404205
>>all the golden era jRPGs were chibi

Those were sprites, not chibi.
>>
File: Eri.jpg (265 KB, 1366x509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eri.jpg
265 KB, 1366x509
>>
>>324404008
The only thing I dislike about the clamshell design since the original DS is that dreadful feeling when you open it and the hinge makes that snapping sound
Makes me paranoid that one day it'll just break like the DS Lites were
>>
>>324404087
Upscalled 2D assets look pretty bad even when emulating PS2 or especially PSP. 3DS has even lower res.
>>
>>324404226

No need to explain shit when you can see it by yourself.

Someone post those DS emulator pics so this retard can understand.
>>
File: House M.D..png (121 KB, 220x285) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
House M.D..png
121 KB, 220x285
>>324404125
Can you do arithmetic?>>324402937

>get third for free
>???
>>
>>324404148
PSP sold 80mil, it's not as successful as Nintendo's handhelds, but that certainly wasn't a disaster.
And better games are subjective, when VNs are all DS players talk about and things like Fire Emblem and Bravely Default clutter "best" 3DS lists, I'm not so sure either is a good device with a good library.
>>
>>324404148
The PSP sold 80million units or so, I'd hardly call that a failure unless you're a retarded moron. As far as Vita Sony dropped the ball with marketing and localization and proprietary hardware like the memory card, they got caught being greedy. You also must consider that its still Nintendo in the handheld market they're going against, so they were already doomed.

Next deflection?
>>
>>324404148
Nintendo could probably pull it off, given their brand name in the handheld market. Just don't go full on jew like the vita and it's proprietary memory cards, they should be good to go.
>>
>>324404192
I'm asking you how sales in and of themselves prove whether something is a gimmick.

That "nobody cares" doesn't make it a gimmick.
>>
>>324404319
You mean DS hardware and emulation, right? You're not being faggot shitposter, are you?
>>
>>324404205
>Sprites
>Chibi

Are you trying to rile me up?
>>
>>324404323
Everybody generally needs to put some work into hinge technology.

I dont mind them on the 3DS though.
>>
>>324404318
What the fuck are you talking about?

Sprite is a type of graphics asset, not an art style.
>>
File: 1452381310204.jpg (155 KB, 500x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452381310204.jpg
155 KB, 500x564
>>324404319
I see what you did there.
>>
>>324404252
Many of the earlier 3DS games were better looking than what we got lately. I don't know what's up with that.
>>
>>324403723
I seriously hope Homebrew leads to more fan translation if nothing else.

>so many games groups could translate
>they go with FE Fates, game that already has a set English release date because they're plain impatient
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>324404442
Clearly it does when it's not selling units. You clearly lack reading comprehension or are ignoring reality like most retards. So I'll say it again, standardization makes something not a gimmick, if the gimmick fails to stay standardized then it goes back to being as such. WiiU failed with its touch pad, 3DS failed to sell as much as DS or even GBA, vita failed to even match 3DS. It's a failed gimmick, isn't selling consoles, its done and no one really wants it.

As far as the clamshell it's just a battery and resource drain and a pain for devs to have to give a fuck about. This is why a single screen is better.
>>
>>324398421
Shit hardware.
>>
>>324401445
>Crimson Shroud
So would I anon.

I tried it on Vita and while I'm sure I could get into it, the constant fucking frame rate changes were ruining my comfy.
>>
>>324404582
it's cheaper to make uglier games. pretty games require more / better code work
>>
>>324404539
if you're talking about snes days, then it wasn't chibi at all. Shit was sprites. They didn't have extremely large heads compared to the body proportion.
>>
>>324404319
Why is Nintendo dead set on using shit hardware? This isn't the 90s or early 2000s when devs that made bad games were uncommon. All the weebshit in this thread is just proof that Nintendo is just pandering now and will die very soon. The fact the 3DS has been hacked and the Wii U will soon be as well will be the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>324404664
>3DS failed to sell as much as DS or even GBA
smartphones
>>
>>324404664
>the vita failed because of touch screens
greatest joke
>>
>>324404762
>weebshit
This should result in an automatic ban. It's clear you have no intentions of discussing anything.
>>
>>324404762
>Why is Nintendo dead set on using shit hardware?

Because it's CHEAPER. And it worked so well the last hundred of times they did it so they kept doing it.

Except it backfired on them for the Wii U.
>>
I also hope they ditch the dual-screen shit. It only adds cost to the thing. Developers are not innovating with it anymore and it's not being used in a way that adds any significant benefits to the player.

But the most important thing should be that they make the thing comfortable to use, with decent buttons instead of the slimy cheap shit on the 3DS, and a fucking HD screen already. The 3DS is an unacceptably shitty product by itself for its time (and price).
>>
>>324404125
It's not a sale, by the way.

Nohr + Hoshido + Revelations is as big as Awakening, and that's not even that big.

$80 for a $40 MSRP that's actually barely worth $20.
>>
File: 1435449116625.jpg (51 KB, 430x293) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435449116625.jpg
51 KB, 430x293
>>324400483
There is no God
>>
>>324402763
No, fuck off.
I want 3D and dual screens, Japan does too, they're not going away.
That being said, it's very likely the NX handheld unit will be the actual third pillar or ''form factor'' with one screen.
The 3DS successor will come later.
>>
>>324404732

That's also why good hardware is not needed on portables, the vita is great but beside of few early on games all the games have shit graphics that doesn't push the hardware at all.
>>
>>324404602
Not impatient, autistic.
>muh """censorship"""
>>
>>324404754
You're wrong about quite many of the games. They were absolutely considered chibi at the time, regardless of whether the head/body ratio was as ridiculous as it sometimes gets now.

Ans again, whether they were sprites is completely fucking unrelated.
>>
>>324404838
vita failed because of shit marketing, shit 3rd party support, irrelevant 1st party games, overpriced and proprietary memory cards that were basically mandatory and bumped the price up even further

sony fucked up

>>324402763
i'd be fine either way, honestly
i just want an HD or better screen with hardware that can push better-than-vita graphics at 60fps. two sticks. literally don't care about anything else, do whatever.
>>
>>324405015
None of that will stop sensible people from wanting a proper Nintendo handheld.
You're just going to have to accept that dual screen is shit.
>>
>>324405071
Handhelds must be unique and fun, not a simple portable.
The Vita power is bottle-necked by the size screen anyway.
It's completely pointless.
>>
>>324404868
Last time I checked the pre-Wii Nintendo consoles were able to compete hardware-wise with their competition
>>
>>324405179
>sensible people
You mean casual scum?
I don't need to accept your shit taste.
Dual screens are here to stay.
>>
>>324405015
>I want 3d
Why, 3d is a stupid gimmick you jiggabo
>>
>>324404919
>I also hope they ditch the dual-screen shit. It only adds cost to the thing. Developers are not innovating with it anymore and it's not being used in a way that adds any significant benefits to the player.
Having a second screen displaying information in an RPG or for additional controls like MonHun or Kid Icarus isn't a significant benefit? Fuck off.
>>
>>324405091
>They were absolutely considered chibi at the time

No they weren't. Stop making up bullshit.
>>
File: 1451402443636.png (227 KB, 920x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451402443636.png
227 KB, 920x900
>>324401261
T-thats right I'm on my 7th pacifist run on Undertale P-PC m-master race
>>
>>324405331
Not him but because I don't give a shit about graphics beyond a certain point. I want something different than seeing each individual hair on my ballsack move.
>>
>>324405328
>casual scum
Ironic since you resorted to saying that more people prefer dual screen.
The only good games that utilise dual screens properly are of the Etrian Odyssey series, and Atlus is taking forever with EOV.
Might as well axe this garbage gimmick.
>>
>>324404858
What's wrong with pointing out that games that have anime visuals are often bad? Are you mad that all your waifu's games are crappy compared to games that don't sacrifice gameplay for boner numbers?
>>
>>324405415
>implying i ever even touched that piece of garbage

it's you autists that keep praising it.
>>
>>324405332

Seriously,

>there are actually people that think having 1/4 of the screen covered by the map is ok.
>>
>>324405463
That doesn't excuse shit graphicstyles
>>
>>324405521
I've seen people call Street Fighter weebshit, it's a term that outs you as a shitposter.
>>
>>324405495
I'm sure they'll have at least 2 form factors for the handheld.
>>
>>324400483
Are you fucking kidding me.
>>
>>324401067
Fuck you, Crimson Shroud was great.

>>324401752
They are not supposed to move.
They are tabletop figurines.
>>
>>324405287
> Last time I checked the pre-Wii Nintendo consoles were able to compete hardware-wise with their competition

Their gamecube discs could only hold 1.5gb of data compared to everyone else using full size discs which holds 4.7gbs. Basically nintendo cheaped out on hardware again as well as being cheaper to make mini dvds instead of full size ones.

Even n64 cartridges could hold up to 64mb of data while playstation were using cds for 750mb. But that was just their own stupidity that time..
>>
>>324400483
Blame square and CERO.
Hardware has nothing to do with it.
Cero has been much more strict this last year.
>>
>>324398421
probably because its an easy artstyle.
>>
>>324405750
>They are not supposed to move.
>They are tabletop figurines.

Even tabletop figurines have you moving them after you roll the dice. You use your imagination to do the attacks and shit. There's no reason why you can't animate that.
>>
>>324405823

Yet the games looked better, all that 700mb beside the first 50 were used for

>muh cinematcs
>>
>>324399281

>salty vitacuck with his no games

Are you excited for Fire Emblem anon it-- oh wait.
>>
>>324400483
It's not getting censored, memelord.
Some costumes were also changed to show MORE skin.
It was a design choice to get things looking better on the handheld, not censorship.
>>
>>324405831
>Blame square and CERO.

Please nigga. If Senran Kagura can make it to the 3ds without censors, then I'm sure Dragon Quest would of done just fine.
>>
>>324405984
>no games
>mentions Fire Emblem
Eating shit isn't healthy.
>>
>>324405973
>There's no reason why you can't animate that.
The entire point of the game is to emulate a tabletop experience. If the figures had flashy animations it would just be another RPG.
>>
>>324406005
>being this gullible

Stop supporting censorship.
>>
>>324405332
No it's not. It's not a significant benefit. It's marginalat best. I can play RPGs perfectly fine without the dual screen. The only difference in RPGs is a few button presses. MonHun and Kid Icarus could work just fine with a second analog stick, which those retards at Nintendo refuse to make a decent version of. Yes, more of the screen might be covered, but with a dual screen you end up with a smaller main screen anyway, so who cares?
>>
>>324406072

>being an edgy retard

Oh I forgot you only guzzle the cum that is neptunia. My bad.
>>
File: Ryu.png (46 KB, 574x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ryu.png
46 KB, 574x342
>>324405348
They were. I'm not making it up.

Here's the Sprite sheet for Ryu in Breath of Fire 2. The overworld sprites were chibi. The battle sprites weren't.
>>
>>324406005
>It's not getting censored, memelord.
>It was a design choice to get things looking better on the handheld, not censorship.

Go fuck yourself with your bullshit lies. The picture already proves you wrong.
>>
>>324406068
SK is also CERO D.
Dragon Quest is meant for kids to play, that's where the problem lies.
>>
File: 1434719647694.jpg (8 KB, 200x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434719647694.jpg
8 KB, 200x192
>>324406072

Neither too much salt.
>>
File: benis.jpg (286 KB, 730x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
benis.jpg
286 KB, 730x550
>>324403491
>>
>>324406105
It's just another rpg as it is without nice animations to look at. In fact, it's kinda bland and boring as it is now.
>>
>if you actually compare specs the 3DS is basically 2x a Wii
>nobody is going to believe this but would be floored if they checked themselves
>this is why nobody bothers to make proper use of the hardware
>>
>>324406197
>>324406287
>/v/ defends kusoge
What went wrong?
>>
>>324406205
The overworld were also considered spirtes you faggot. It wasn't chibi.
>>
>>324406342
>It's just another rpg as it is without nice animations to look at. In fact, it's kinda bland and boring as it is now.
That's fine if you think that but that's what a tabletop RPG is, and the game obviously isn't for you.
>>
>>324402289
Check Best Buy, my neighboring stores just got a new shipment of them.
It's fun.

>>324405973
Yes, their physical locations move, but their limbs are not supposed to. Source: I played Warhammer 40k for 5+ years

Also you said that you use your imagination for the attacks, but that they should be animated? I'm confused
>>
>>324405628
Except Street Fighter doesn't sacrifice gameplay for boner numbers. Does it have sex appeal? Duh, cammyslap.gif but it still plays.

also
>using one word in your post makes you a shitposter
>>
>>324406690
Yes, because it's a buzzword for lazy idiots that can't articulate their own opinion properly.
>>
>>324406428
Because you can rub the waifus now.
>>
>>324406329
Kek
>>
>>324406906

That's what words are for dumb cuck.
>>
>>324406628
>Yes, their physical locations move, but their limbs are not supposed to.

Just because it was a tabletop game, doesn't mean you can't animate movement anymore for the video game. Stop being lazy and animate that shit. You see other board games like mario party animate the movement of their characters when they move. For a HD version, I expect you to do at least that shit. It's like the bare minimum.
>>
File: best girl.png (706 KB, 1408x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
best girl.png
706 KB, 1408x622
>>324406205
>>
>>324401638
I don't think you're very good at math. Try again, slugger.
>>
File: 74.png (121 KB, 380x314) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
74.png
121 KB, 380x314
>>324407098
>You see other board games like mario party animate the movement of their characters when they move.
>>
>>324406478
Please, again, be aware that "sprite" is just teh word for a pixel perfect 2D graphic drawn directly to screen.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with art style.

They were indeed all sprites. Just the ones for the overworld were chibi-style, or as was a more common term outside japan at the time, SD, for super deformed.
>>
>>324407293
Those aren't ears, those are knives.
>>
>>324407098
I would have to disagree. The whole premise of the game is to feel like you're playing with miniatures with character sheets and dice. Once you start animating things, it no longer feels like a tabletop game. The heavy focus on text also makes it feel more like you're listening to a DM explain the scenario to the players.

I would say Mario Party is a little different as it isn't trying to perfectly emulate a tabletop/pen and paper RPG. Just the feeling of a predetermined board with all of the spaces marked already. Yes, it also has dice rolls but it doesn't try to make the player feel like they're actually tumbling some dice around.

I'm not against animation, I'm just saying that it kind of goes against the original feeling they had for the game.
>>
>>324407725
>The whole premise of the game is to feel like you're playing with miniatures with character sheets and dice. Once you start animating things, it no longer feels like a tabletop game.

It already doesn't feel like that. It just feels like a jrpg since it's a video game. No joke, I own that 3ds game since it was on sale for like 99 cent awhile back.
>>
File: 1367809681974.jpg (28 KB, 429x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367809681974.jpg
28 KB, 429x399
>>324398421
Lazy developers + hardware and/or budget limitations.

Chibi looks decent with minimal effort. Low poly high res textures make them look nice enough, you don't need to go with high poly high res textures. You want to use models with regular proportions? You're gonna have to actually do some fucking work to make it look decent. You're also gonna have to use some creativity when working with these hardware/resolution restrictions to make your model look good. But why do that when you can be lazy? Plus, artists doing work for longer periods of time means that the company is going to have to pay them more. Do you think they would want that? Fuck no. Make them work as little as possible.

Plus, 3DSes aren't exactly flying off the shelves like PS4s. Do you think a development team would want to put a lot of effort/money into their game when it potentially won't sell a billion copies? No. So they're going to go down the route of making a game quickly by cutting as many corners as they can, and chibis can make their dreams come true.
>>
File: dq83ds.jpg (51 KB, 384x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dq83ds.jpg
51 KB, 384x288
>>324406216
>>324406179
>Muh...muh censorship....

She even has new, more revealing costumes now.
>>
>>324408149
Too bad it's so pixelated it might as well be a mosaic censor.
>>
>>324408101
>3DSes aren't exactly flying off the shelves like PS4s
In what universe?
In Japan, where chibi games come from, the PS4 is a failure behind even the WiiU.
>>
>>324408285
>goalpost moving

Shitposter's favorite sport.
>>
I think that Corpse Party chibi looked pretty good
>>
>>324408320
That's true. My point still stands though. I don't think very many developers would want to pour a lot of money and effort into a game when it might not sell the number of copies they dream of.
>>
>>324408320
>Japan
Meme country.
>>
>>324407901
99 cents is a great deal on that. I picked it up on release as the RPG selection wasn't very strong on the 3DS at that time. Plus I'm a big fan of Level-5.

And yes, it is a video game. I still think it feels very tapletop-y. But now we're getting into the realm of it not feeling like a real tabletop game because it literally can't be. It's a video game. Just like how racing sims can feel like driving to some (with the right setup and equipment) and others just can't get into them.

I think it's boiling down to personal preference, opinion, and immersion.

Animation aside, did you like the game?
>>
>>324401472
Fire emblem has the best combat animations ive seen to this day
>>
>>324404602
>I seriously hope Homebrew leads to more fan translation if nothing else.

In only a decade or two, someone might take pity on me and translate Metal Max 4.
>>
>>324408913
You could stop being a casual, import the game and a JP 3DS, learn basic japanese in a month and play it with guides.
Or continue being a casual forever, steal the game and wait years for meme localizations.
>>
Chibi is the eastern version of western WoW chunky art style.
>>
>>324407293
So damn sexy
>>
File: daw.jpg (29 KB, 127x331) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
daw.jpg
29 KB, 127x331
>>324400280
>>
>>324400483

Skirt is better.

I always keep her in her prim and proper outfit for as long as is feesable.
>>
>>324409060
why bother importing a jp 3ds when they can just hack their current 3ds
>>
>>324405831
Square wanted it to sell to everyone more or less with a cero A rating.

It could get a cero C with it unchanged.
>>
>>324398421
3DS is weaker than a PS3 or even a Vita so they used chibi graphics to hide how flat the models and textures are.
>>
>>324409673
faggot
>>
>>324398421
Its because of the mini screen and resolution.
>>
>>324409763
Well square lost my sale because i refuse to buy anything censored.
>>
>>324398421
240p forces a chibi aesthetic because there is not enough rendering space for more detailed styles. Just look at MH4 to see what I'm talking about.

Any artist knows this. Ask your favourite one that developed handheld games, they will say the same.

You'll start seeing less chibi with the NX.
>>
>>324400514
Because the demons are just static images. They could afford to make the overworld just a little less shitty. The world map is just an icon though, so there's that.
>>
>>324400514
SMT has dogshit textures to make up for the small resolution because they went full-size.
Also, battles, the only parts with more than one model on-screen occur in 2D.
>>
>>324409763
> Square wanted it to sell to everyone more or less with a cero A rating.

You're right. Tho part of it is because squarenix thinks the average age group for the 3ds is fairly young and not over 18. Companies tend to associate young age kids with nintendo while older fans for sony.

Hence Maya's outfit for Dragon Quest Heroes is not censored in any way and is just a lewd bikini while Jessica's alternative outfit is censored for the 3ds version is Dragon Quest VIII.
>>
>>324401349
Holy fuck that dress. I would do things to that miku.
>>
File: latest[1].png (1 MB, 1465x1152) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
latest[1].png
1 MB, 1465x1152
>>324402763
The clamshell design is fine. It protects the screen.

I agree with everything else you said. No more gimmicks please.

Or at least let the next handheld's gimmick be "really fucking good graphics for a handheld".
>>
>>324399238
Development of the US version was halted because Japan completely refused to buy the game. It was embarrassing for the company to lose sales in its native land.
>>
>>324411794
>"really fucking good graphics for a handheld".
Now THATS a gimmick we dont need.
>>
File: 123B.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123B.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>324411860
>"this handheld's graphics are too good! no buy from me!"
>>
>>324412001

If it had good graphics, is cheap and still has a solid library then that's fine.
Never happens with portables though.
>>
>>324412372
But that's exactly what the GBA was.
>>
>>324412001
FUck she was the best thing about Forze. Want porn of her so bad. Does she at least do gravure work?
>>
>>324412001
>better hardware
>devs need to push their games visuals
>budgets inflate
>less games being made
>japan fully switches to mobiles

Handhelds are only good because they didnt fuck up like consoles did yet by focusing on the wrong shit.
>>
>>324406391
Its not even close to that.
>>
>>324398421
Because the games are made for children, the primary userbase of the console. Developers are also lazy when it comes to the 3DS because it relies on brand names to sell rather than quality games. Mother's and children won't know the difference.

I also imagine because everything looks like shit on the console itself with that awful quality screen and resolution.
>>
>>324413282
This post was brought to you by /vitagen/
>>
>>324413485
Nice boogeyman, I've had a 3DS since the XL launch and its an objectively poor system. That being said, I enjoyed the early games, but for the last several years its just a fuck ton of awful, lazy games, with everything I liked being ported like Revelations.

The 3DS is a console no one really misses out on anything by avoiding.
>>
>>324412727
You don't have to do anything to push the visuals on a handheld. A machine twice as powerful as the PS vita still wouldn't match the PS3/360.
>>
>>324404319

>upscaling to 4 times the size of the actual screen

I really, really like this meme
>>
>>324413913
Who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>324414061
Youre also a retard, considering thats a DS game.

>upscaling
The 3DS XL and Vita both have 5 inch screens.
>>
>>324413919

>A machine twice as powerful as the PS vita still wouldn't match the PS3/360.
I dunno, the Vita is pretty impressive.
>>
>>324414087
I'm sorry, I know the truth hurts.

There's hardly a single standout game on the 3DS that's a must play. Just a slew of uninspired sequels.

As someone who's had one for so long, and now has the entire library, there wasn't a single game I can reccomend except for SMT4, while being the weakest entry in the series.
>>
>>324413919
Aiming for PS3 and 360 hardware would already be a mistake.
Thats when so many japanese devs died out because they couldnt afford to make games for them anymore.
And all the japanese big name companies started making way less games than they used to.

PS2/Gamecube hardware levels seem to be the sweet spot.
>>
>>324414440
This post was sponsored by /vitagen/
>>
File: 3ds.jpg (340 KB, 1810x957) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3ds.jpg
340 KB, 1810x957
It's a shame games like Bravely Default are wasted on 240pDS
>>
File: 3ds face.jpg (85 KB, 562x812) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3ds face.jpg
85 KB, 562x812
>someone criticizes the 3DS without even mentioning the fucking Vita
>V-V-VITAGEN
>at least it has games, unlike the shita xDDD

Why? People have all rights to critize the 3DS considering how fucking lazy that piece of shit is. It can have all the games of the world, it wont change the fact that its shit. It has ancient hardware, it has shit controls and due to that games WILL be downgraded to run on it with 15fps. Its like a prison to good games, and THIS is the reason that people arent too fond of that thing.
>>
>>324414596
You keep saying that like I own a Vita in the first place.

Now that the 3DS is hacked, people are realizing the console has meager pickings, in which most are not worth anyone's time.
>>
>>324414745
It is vitagen though.
>>
>>324414213

The size of that picture is bigger than my entire 3ds
>>
>>324407293
I would do lewd things with Rinpoo
>>
>>324414820
nice boogeyman. Makes for a convenient excuse when you can't defend 3DS's massive shortcomings.
>>
>>324414726
The game was shit, I don't think a visual update would save a lot of it's problems.
>>
>>324414817
Who are you trying to fool?
>>
File: questionmarks.jpg (25 KB, 575x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
questionmarks.jpg
25 KB, 575x323
>>324414726

>people loved FF9
>but if bravely default is chibi it's not okay
>>
>>324414908
Be less obvious, cockroach.
>>
>>324414927
Nice rebuttal. I bet you still buy Pokemon games too.
>>
Chibi artwork usually allows for a more 'acceptable' low polycount/texture resolution, but more importantly it makes the game more readable at the 3DS' abysmal resolution. Exaggerating important parts to the extreme maintains more of those pixels onscreen at any given time compared to a smaller model which could, at a distance, blend into single digits of pixels.

It's one of the same problems the DS faced (though that also had even worse hardware limitations) and the fact that the 3DS is still extremely limiting to developers makes the whole thing just a fucking disappointment where the DS' principles beg for something with more freedom.
>>
>>324415138
Quality post from your average /vitagen/ poster.
>>
File: boobs.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boobs.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Friendly reminder that 2015 was a shitty year for the 3DS
>>
>>324414950
It was on the PS1. Bravely default also has simple drawn on faces, severed limbs, and awful costume design.
>>
>>324414820
nobody in vitagen gives a shit about the 3ds or wants to have anything to do with /v/ at all
>>
>>324415291
Good one.
If that was the case you wouldnt be here.
>>
>>324415284

The majority of the costumes are FF costumes
>>
File: Meiko.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Meiko.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>>324403567
>It gives me diabetes by just looking at them
Adorable as fuck
>>
>>324415215
Keep up the delusion. It'll be great when they kill off the 3DS this year so people like you can fuck off. The 3DS is just a product of fanboy sensationalists, much like the Wii, and hardly has shit worth playing.

But at least we get more ports and fire emblem waifu kusoge with some of the worst SRPG gameplay.
>>
>>324415561
Are you done yet?
I wont buy Sonys shitty handheld no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>324415673
You prove me right with each post. Misdirection is the biggest giveaway towards insecurity.
>>
>>324414950
FF9 is not chibi you faggot, stylized, cartoony characters made by japanese are not autonatically chibi.
>>
>>324398421
It's an easy way to make not so shit graphics on weak hardware.
>>
>>324414726

Wouldn't look like the art even on ps4.
>>
>>324415972
I'm not the one trying to push my garbage handheld onto others here.
>>
>>324414745

Same for the opposite, it's /v/ deal with it.
>>
>>324400913
You know that it's a Vita game with a PS4 port, right? Same as saying pc has no hope because Dragon's Dogma looks like shit.
>>
>>324415279

It was amazing for not eops, and 2016 is gonna be the same
>>
>>324415561

kek shitpost about the story or waifus all you want but fates has amazing gameplay.
>>
>>324416018

It's pretty clearly chibi
>>
>>324414440
In what ways was SMT I better than IV?
>>
>>324416483
Haha, yeah, I sure love map clears and zero strategy in my games, but the waifus make up for it haha.

Glad all the threads talk about the waifus or I would have to justify buying a game that's hardly fun to play, haha.
>>
>>324416373
>eops
What does that mean?

Also the only good game for it in 2015 was another monster hunter game, everything else was ports and freemium games.
>>
>>324416483
Show me your copy of the game and how far you are.

The gameplay is mediocre and im at endgame noire.
>>
>>324416902
The alignment thing wasn't overused schlock back then, and the waifushit was minimal.
>>
>>324417164
I think it's English Only Person(s).
>>
>>324416274

So that piece of shit of the shita is holding back games, was a piece of garbage
>>
Fucking chibi, just the word pisses me off, knowing some greasy neck beard is saying the word right now just angers me.
The artstyle pisses me off too, fucking anime ruins everything, powerpuff girls styled characters just shapes meant to represent body parts with oversized fucking heads
Just to repeat, ANIME RUINS EVERYTHING
>>
File: femalehero.jpg (65 KB, 322x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femalehero.jpg
65 KB, 322x1000
>>324417286
>waifushit was minimal
Anon...
>>
>>324417485
>sheeta
Paranoia paired with the butchering of Latin, I expect no less from people who praise such a terrible Nintendo console.
>>
Lazy developers, no developer has an excuse when games like KH DDD and Smash 3DS exist on the system.

And to think Atlus has the fucking nerve to charge us $50 for a chibi etrian odyssey rehash.
>>
>>324417860
so it was vitagen invading after all.
>>
>Gamecube
>You want a successor to Mario 64? Here's a le spooky mansion game and a weird water-nozzle platformer
>You want a successor to Zelda? Here's a goofy-looking game with lots of padding, some mediocre dungeons and cut content, enjoy your Triforce hunt
>You want a new Banjo-Kazooie? Nah son
>You want a new Mario Kart? Ok but now you're saddled with baby characters and preschool-themed tracks with baby music, wouldn't want you to forget that this is a series for children instead of gamers of all ages
>You want a new Star Fox? Well here's a Rare-produced Zelda clone with more cut content, and if you loved bland maps and shooting things on foot you'll LOVE this Namco game
>You want a new Donkey Kong? Have some drums lmao

>Wii
>You want a new Paper Mario? We took out all the turn-based battles so you just walk around and jump now
>You want a new Mario Kart? Ok but we're ramping up the toddler-pandering presentation and adding bikes
>You want a successor to Metroid Prime? THE BABY
>You want a new Pokemon Stadium? Because that's not happening
>Remember the first version of Super Mario All-Stars, the one with World? We're putting that on a $40 disc just for you! No need to thank us
>We're making a proper Zelda rather than just porting Twilight Princess! It's Skyward Sword
>You want a new Mario Party? Get in the car loser

>3DS released
>You want an actual successor to Paper Mario? lol have some stickers
>Yoshi's New Island
>Federation Force

>Wii U released
>You want a new F-Zero? Nah son, we're not doing another one of those because we can't think of anything original with the franchise
>Guess who's getting another New Super Mario game
>Remember that Wind Waker nobody bought? Well we're bringing it back! With none of the cut content finished and added to the game

That's all just off the top of my head. Ever since the Gamecube it's like Nintendo disappoints me in new ways because they can't just make good sequels.
>>
>>324417854
I said minimal, not nonexistent.
>>
>>324417860

>people who praise such a terrible Nintendo console.

lol where autistic paranoid?
>>
File: 8373718.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8373718.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
>>324417935
How can Atlus get away with charging more than any other publisher, even more than the actual first parties?

Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>324398421
kek

>nintendo
>caring about quality
laughable
>>
>>324417180
>copy of the game

KEK there are actually cucks that buy games one /v/, been rocking with gateway since 2013.
>>
>>324417940
Keep saying it, maybe one day it will be true. It doesnt really save the 3DS from being poor.
>>
>>324398772
The PSP could never run Xenoblade.
>>
>>324417993
Still more than IV. You might have a point for Final though.
>>
>>324417180

And you have shit taste, are you trying to pass your autistic opinion as something worthwhile?
>>
>>324418059
Niche games have a pretty high risk factor on Nintendo platforms due to the propietary media combined with forced high order counts.
Most of the time niche games are digital only purely because they would be a waste of money to print in an order that will never get sold.
>>
>>324404504
Those two terms are not related at all. They are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>324418237
>actually admitting that you are that guy
Case closed.
>>
>>324418059

Honestly I don't know but it's the main reason why I haven't bought Stella Glow yet. Not like it matters since imagepooch is dead.
>>
>>324418273
It also has original assets, what is up with the low res 2d, terrible sprite work?
>>
>>324418237

Neither the shita LOL
>>
>>324418339
>shit taste for liking a terrible game
Okay. Lets see how far you are. Timestamp included. Or are you praising a game you dont own?
>>
>>324418343
Atlus charges more everywhere though.

Also Atlus games are far from niche.
They all sell on Nintendo systems.

Fact is that nobody else charges that extra, even actual niche developers.
>>
>>324418360

>Asking other to prove shit when all you do is spouting your baseless opinion

Retard spotted, case open. you are gonna so reply to this :^)
>>
>>324418360
Which guy? I dont have a Vita.

>>324418462
Your broken English makes you into a comedy act, again, pandering to the average 3DS user.
>>
>>324418059
I think it's Sega, the games they didn't publish in Japan were all 40 bucks when localized.
>>
>>324418416
Atlus being Atlus.
It doesn't matter if their games don't sell like hotcakes, they're so cheap to make they're in the green after a few hundred sales.
Reminds me of VNs.
>>
>>324398421
All shitposting about hardware and target audiences aside, small low-poly models look better on the small 3DS screen than highly textured realistic models.
That's exactly why Federation Force is a thing.
>>
>>324418685

And you contradictions does the same KEK
>>
>playing japanese games
TOP JEJ
AYY LE MOW
>>
>>324418785
Federation Force is much uglier than pretty much all games that go for more detailed approaches on the 3DS.

I think they just keep it that ugly because it involves big monsters and multiplayer.
>>
>>324418807
Again, you aren't even flowing a conversation here. You just keep accusing me of something, while avoiding the base topic of the 3DS being dead and terrible.

I will gladly show you my 3DS so we can bring it back to the proper topic you want to avoid, likely because you cannot refute it.
>>
>>324418972

What about derp souls?
>>
>>324419038
Calm down Sonygger. I dont think you have noticed it yet, but nobody cares about your shit tier opinions.
>>
>>324419038

Because whatever you are spouting is so retarded that it doesn't even a proper reply LOL
>>
>>324419228

*Need.
>>
File: 1435032220163.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435032220163.gif
2 MB, 640x360
Man, people are so angry in this thread.

Anyway, I like the chibis, they look good in 3d.
>>
>>324398421
The consumer market for the 3DS in japan is mainly teenage girls.
>>
>>324419163
I'm relaying the opinions of many, while also providing facts. Now I'm a hardcore Sony can, haha.

This is funny, its like talking to a highschool student.

>>324419228
What exactly is 'retarded' about it? You've devolved into a basic delusional babble of disbelief.
>>
File: 1432865214195.jpg (10 KB, 252x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432865214195.jpg
10 KB, 252x276
>>324419379

I'm having a ton of fun vitagen is so stupid they get baited so easily.
>>
>>324419046
>le 1337 gamur guy "lel so hard XD" game of many sequels
Dork souls fanbase is almost as bad as undertale
>>
>>324419386
No its mostly kids in general. 12-14.
>>
>>324419463

Everything, do you even read your posts LOL
>>
>>324419463
Calm down Sonygger.
>>
>>324419486
They are the worst shitposters on 4chan after all.
>>
>>324419594
I type and read them, something you should do before hitting submit.

>>324419690
I'm calm, you seem to be getting worked up. It just makes me think 'man, the 3DS really is that bad if this is the people who enjoy it'

What a shame. I loved the DS too.
>>
>>324419886
>I'm calm
You are literally raging while sperging all over the thread
>>
>>324419963
No I'm not. I'm just saying what you don't want to hear.
>>
>>324411846
Because nobody fucking cares anymore. Everyone bought the superior versions ages ago.
>>
>>324420104
>No I'm not
Who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>324420348
Saying the same thing 4 times hardly helps your case. If anything, you are trying to fool people into thinking the 3DS is by any means worth anyone's time.
>>
>>324420493
Calm down Sonygger
>>
>>324417970
>>
>>324420605
That's the best ya got?
>>
>>324420493

More value than the vita right now, until that one is hacked as well
>>
>>324420719
Thats all I need.
>>
>>324420891
What does the Vita have to do with the 3DS being bad?
>>
daily reminder that any exclusive worth getting on the vita is also on the ps4 or pc everything other game is a shitty port
>>
>>324420924
Then we can agree the 3DS sucks, okay.
>>
>>324420976

Being the only direct competition
>>
>>324421098
Obviously not.
You can cry as much as you like, you wont change peoples opinions.
People wont buy the Vita either.
>>
>>324400778
God i fucking hate bloom so much
>>
>>324420996
Its disgusting how redundant that thing has become.
>>
>>324421154
Smartphones and PC actually, both have received most 3DS games.

>>324421263
Most people think the 3DS is shit though. Its popular among kids according to demographics, unless you think they dont have the majority opinion.
>>
>>324421505
>Most people think the 3DS is shit though
[citation needed]
>>
>>324421505
>Smartphones and PC actually, both have received most 3DS games.
such as?
>>
>>324421505
Are we going into shitposting overdrive now?
>>
>>324421601
Revelations, ace attorney games, bravely default is being ported to mobile, asure gunvolt, shovel knight, hell most developers avoid the 3DS. Even castlevania.

Even that high budget one piece game was ported.

Once emulators come, there will be no point in getting a 3DS, even now its hardly worth it for playing 1 or 2 mediocre games.
>>
File: 1416891900824.gif (144 KB, 358x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416891900824.gif
144 KB, 358x358
>>324419379
>tfw no puchimas game
>>
>>324421882
Oh yeah, Dragon Quest is also on PS4 right? All the 3DS got were ports. Guess Square is bailing too.
>>
>>324414950
bravely default makes everyone look chubby and have a distinct lack of detail in the face. On the other hand character models in FF9 are rather distinct and diverse. All the effort and detail in bravely default's character art went into the clothing, and I can certainly commend them for that.
>>
File: 1449818034641.png (50 KB, 660x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449818034641.png
50 KB, 660x487
>>324421882
>a handful
>most
>shovel knight
>a 3ds exclusive to begin with
>>
>>324421505
>Its popular among kids according to demographics

What the fusck is ever "according to demographics"?

What are you even talking about in the first place? The average 3DS owner is like, 19.
>>
>>324422185
Steam world games, AA6, ff thearhythm, oh there's more.
>>
>>324422128
Arent the faces a nod to that FF designer who makes them all like that?
The FFT guy I mean.

Actually, FFT faces seem to have even less detail, even in concept art.
>>
File: untitled.png (1 MB, 512x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
untitled.png
1 MB, 512x384
>>324422241
Every game has similar demographics.
>>
>>324414726
>Thinking the character designer doesn't also design the chibi proportions

You fucking moron.
>>
It's because the 3DS is a cheap piece of plastic, shitty 1st gen smartphones have more power than that thing.
>>
>>324422456
>Every game has similar demographics.
[citation needed]
>>
>>324422456
Alright, but that's still according to demographics research. Not just the demographics themselves.

And what is it supposed to prove?
>>
>>324422314
>AA6
Fucking Sonyggers are hilarious.
>>
Lazy devs. See MH or Kid Icarus on how to do it.
>>
File: 1384582928590.png (1 MB, 1018x728) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384582928590.png
1 MB, 1018x728
>realistic proportions/art
>good

Tales of Xillia, Xillia 2, Zesteria and Berseria all look worse than Vesperia. Modern Final Fantasy looks absolutely fucking stupid, realism and anime do not mix.
>>
>>324398772
>It's the best the hardware can do.
This. I like my 3DS but god DAMN is it so fucking weak compared to the PSP, Vita, and even goddamn tablets and cell phones.
>>
>>324422128

Considering the 3ds has a screen for ants it's not surprising it has less detail
>>
>>324422778
Capcom has ported every AA game to mobile.
>>
>>324414440
Do vita owners really believe this? I man I own both 3ds and vita and piles of games for both. Both consoles have some good stuff but at the end of the day I expect more quality from the 3ds. Just from my experience with both. Though the PSP back catalog is nice
>>
>>324423037
AA6 is not out yet and its 3DS exclusive.
So its yet another shitty example you listed.

You're a joke.
>>
File: 1452925585351.jpg (44 KB, 355x362) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452925585351.jpg
44 KB, 355x362
>>324422958
>realistic proportions/art
>not good
>>
>>324422774
Kids and mother's fuel the system and games are made for that demographic. As a result, we get tutorial heavy games on small budgets that often end up shitty.
The 3DS is a joke, unfortunately.

That is demographics themselves, the 3DS was designed for younger kids.
>>
>>324423156
AA5 was said to be "exclusive" too. It's now on people's phones.

>>324423068
I don't own a Vita. I only have experience from the 3DS and its just an awful console with hardly any games worth playing.
>>
>>324423184
You're rambling right now, with no basis whatsoever.
>>
File: s.jpg (104 KB, 386x943) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s.jpg
104 KB, 386x943
>>324423008
You can always try leaving something to the imagination. Even low res PSX games did it...
with varying degrees of success.
>>
>>324423292
You are listing games that didnt come out yet that are still confirmed to be exclusives to pad out your pitiful list.

You're a fucking joke.
>>
>>324423335
I just posted a "basis". Further evidence is found in the games themselves, simple design, simple aesthetic, tutorial heavy.
>>
File: 1448224423094.gif (125 KB, 452x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448224423094.gif
125 KB, 452x360
>>324421962
At least there are plushies...
>>
>>324423335
>right now,
He's been rambling from the start.
>>
>>324423385
Haha, you're funny. Most people will wait for the AA6 port anyways and it will end up doing better on phones.
>>
>>324422997
I think it is more powerful than the PSP, just slightly worse res.
>>
>>324398772
Bullshit considering we got stuff like RE Revelations and Monster Hunter on 3DS.

It may not be the most powerful machine out there but it can do better than what a lot of devs are doing with it
>>
>>324410434
huh no, its just that Dragon Quest is not the Cero C market game. Its that simple, think of the game like popular amongst everyone in Japan mainly because enix used the dragon bawls manga artist for its concept art back in da day.

Also dragon quest x on wiiu sold really well if I recall correctly, the WiiU mmo game.
Fun fact you could only play it for so and so long before you where booted out of the game, because it was a kids game.
>>
>>324423627
Its definitely more powerful than the PSP, and it renders the screen twice for the 3D effect.
It also renders shit on the bottom screen.

Just look at Monster Hunter games to see the difference. FU and 3rd ran at 30fps.
3U attempts to go for 60. It doesnt succeed at all times, but it manages sometimes.
>>
>>324421882
>Bravely Default
Source? There's a spinoff but that's it AFAIK.
>>
>>324423347
>everything is pre rendered but the character models
>cant even afford to show their face with how bad the resolution is
Dino Crisis didnt have a problem.
>>
File: 1452913687080.jpg (4 MB, 1497x5600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452913687080.jpg
4 MB, 1497x5600
i kinda agree with the guy
look at this list, the 3ds has next to nothing.

i went to nintendo gen to grab this list and its all waifu posting with no one talking about games. only smt4 final looks good, but again is just a boatload of reused assets

im ready to be accused of loving sony, but the list speaks for itself. even upcoming stuff, wtf happened.
>>
>>324423975
Looks like a pretty good list to me.
>>
>>324423975
>All those ports, low budget Nintendo shit, and stuff I can play on better platforms

Pretty much the 3DS in a nutshell, a shadow of the DS and not even worth anyones times.
>>
>>324414726
I am playing bravely second. Don't know why people have a problem with the new rpg series, its weird for sure. But its fun at-least.
>>
>>324401674
Wait, are these all legitimate things people have said?

The only quote here I have seen is the "Dark Souls of Persona"
>>
>>324419886

Kek your retarded posts? You think too much of you dumb cuck.
>>
>>324424328
What are you even saying? Do you not know the English language?
>>
File: 1435986939710.jpg (326 KB, 999x1446) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435986939710.jpg
326 KB, 999x1446
>>324420891

Even if it gets hacked there are no games to play.
>>
>>324423975
good thing i hacked it, christ. 2016 is the last year for it.
>>
>>324400092
>its getting last story

oh fuck yes I can finally finish it
>>
>>324421505
>Most people think the 3DS is shit though.

With that you mean vitagen?
>>
File: DSCF0131.jpg (2 MB, 4896x3672) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSCF0131.jpg
2 MB, 4896x3672
>>324398980
Vita is better.
>>
File: 1425610624780.png (48 KB, 220x191) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425610624780.png
48 KB, 220x191
>>324421882
>Once emulators come, there will be no point in getting a 3DS
>>
>>324424928
>With that you mean vitagen?
>>
>>324404762
Cheaper and simpler hardware makes the 3DS easier and cheaper to develop for.
Even then Nintendo puts the 3D gimmick just to make the 3DS more complicated, also 150$ smartphones have bigger, higher resolution screens along with more powerful hardware and bigger batteries that every dev that develop for.
>>
>>324399892
>>324399746

>Region locked

I guess you can get around that with CFW but I have not looked into that.
>>
>>324425003

How is it better if there are no games.
>>
>>324425353
>tfw the only worthwhile 3DS title this year is getting a Vita release
>VLR on the 3DS was completely shit and broken

Well shit.
>>
>>324425353
How can you even lift if you can't even count to 20?
>>
>>324401349
I still vastly prefer the project diva visuals. Those can be cute and also sexy, while project mirai only manages to be cute and sometimes its too cute.
>>
>>324425616

What about you?
>>
>>324425616
By having a bro counting the reps for you?
>>
File: 884571.jpg (297 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
884571.jpg
297 KB, 1280x768
>>324398421
Shitty hardware
>>
>>324398421
So this is... heheh
the power... of
3DS
woah
>>
>>324423975
I have a 3DS just for gaming and collection purposes (I'll try to collect and play DS games too), so I don't really care that about the library. I gotta admit it's pretty lame though.

Either way, I'm too lazy to pirate it.
>>
>>324425127
>
>>
>>324425891
>tfw the DS was so much better
What went so damn wrong?
>>
>>324423292
Well I essentially own all games worth owning for both libraries and I can say unfortunately if,in general, you find the 3ds library underwhelming you won't find any pleasure in the vita library
>>
>>324401349
This is a genesis game?
>>
>>324426021

They stopped exploring the 2 screens + touchscreen possibilities, all the games I played on the 3ds could have been just normal console games.
>>