[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey lets add a inventory management system those are always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 18

>Hey lets add a inventory management system those are always fun!
>But wait, lets not allow the player to drop, move or exchange any of their items if they see a new item they need!
>Sounds great,lets also only allow the player to make inventory space in "safe houses" that are spaced just far enough that the player will be forced to make long trips if they find a item they need but don't have enough space!
>Sounds like fun to me!

Re4 did inventory management right.
this shit is just frustrating.
>>
File: 78.jpg (71KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
78.jpg
71KB, 803x688px
>>324178745
>>
Why are you so mad?
Its just a silly little game
>>
>But wait, lets not allow the player to drop, move or exchange any of their items if they see a new item they need!

RE0 did this. It somehow managed to be even more annoying than the traditional RE inventory.
>>
File: lol.jpg (16KB, 236x284px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
16KB, 236x284px
>>324179384
>>
>>324178964
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>324178745
You wouldn't even recognise good game design if it smashed your face in with a sledgehammer, you Neo-Gamer faggot.
>>
>>324178745

>remake
>long trips to the save room

Troll confirmed. Youre never far from a save room.
>>
>>324178745
It's not so bad. It's a survival horror, and that was the design that was chosen to manage your items. Obviously the style of managing your inventory is not for you, but you also have to remember that RE was never supposed to be an action game, and that there were consequences to your actions. If the game didn't make you feel insecure about your decisions, then it failed as a survival horror.
>>
>>324179813
Explain how this is good game design
>>
>>324179892
long enough to make me wonder why the fuck i have to do this
>>
>>324178745
have fun with re0
>>
RE0 did this and it sucked, OP is retarded.
>>
>>324179972

Get gud and stop carrying herbs. There. Now its almost impossible to run out of space. Also play as jill
>>
>>324179972

Because you're a person without a large backpack to be hauling around both automatic weapons and ancient artifacts. Also it's one house- you're telling me you have difficulty sorting stuff in one house? You're pathetic.
>>
File: 1447438155784.jpg (75KB, 915x915px) Image search: [Google]
1447438155784.jpg
75KB, 915x915px
>>324179914
to make sure you can't carry too much and make the game too easy

because it's supposed to be hard

because it's supposed to be scary
>>
>>324180171
Are you saying in said house i cant drop some of my stuff on the ground to pick something else up?
>>
>>324179972
>Main Hall, 2nd floor
>Go left
>Furthest door on the left, ignore zombie
>Go down stairs, ignore zombies
>Safe House

>Main hall, 2nd floor
>Go right
>Follow U-shaped hall, 2 zombies (kill the 1st)
>Furthest door on other end
>Opposite door
>Ignore zombies
>Go down stairs
>Kill zombie
>Go through door
>Safe room

You're a fucking casual, OP.
>>
>>324180506

>this zombie game isnt realistic enough
>>
File: 1422378162855.png (400KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
1422378162855.png
400KB, 500x623px
>>324179813
>You wouldn't even recognise good game design if it smashed your face in with a sledgehammer
>sledgehammer
Speaking of RE and game design, it's been 500hours and that hasn't dropped yet on Raid Mode 2.
>>
>>324180491
explain how it is scary?
weapon ammo stacks so its not really a problem if i encounter a enemy, and its not that easy to die so you don't end up using too much herbs

its just the keys, lighters, and other shit that take up space
>>
File: RE3.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RE3.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
I do think RE4's inventory is better in the sense that puzzle items don't take up space, but on the other hand there are almost no puzzles and the inventory is so large that management is rarely an issue other than trying to cram a rocket launcher in there or something. You kinda get the opposite in old RE, where a key card takes up the same space as a rocket launcher.

There's definitely room for improvement in both styles.
>>
>>324178745
git gud

I bet you also used the modern control scheme.
>>
It can get kind of tiresome on a first playthrough but it's nowhere near the nightmare of Zero in terms of inventory management.
>>
Are there any decent retrospective videos or series' on Youtube regarding Resi? In the mood for something comfy to watch tonight.
>>
>>324178745
Horror games are not supposed to be fun. Fun is not a thing that every single game should be.
>>
>>324180968
Because if you could carry everything you needed to at any given moment there'd be no need for route management which is where half the fear of the game comes from.
>>
The only thing that should be improved is allowing you to hold all the keys without it being a burden on you, keys are small. it's realistic
>>
>>324183146
Out of all the things that are unrealistic, thats probably at the bottom of the fucking list.

ITT: underage shitters who never saw item management before RE
>>
File: 4.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
OP getting destroyed in his own thread. He thought he was going to get people to agree with his neo gaming views. Haha fucking sad m8 real fuckin sad
>>
>blah blah blah realistic

nigger its so you can't carry everything you want and have to make decisions. its a survival horror game. you have to make choices

>BUT I WANT TO CARRY EVERYTHING
And I want you to fuck off
>>
>>324183521
all i see is blind nostalgia defending
it is not a perfect game
>>
>>324183532
This. All RE complains can be summed up to

>BOOHOO GAME IS HARD
>WHY ISNT GAME EASY
>>
>>324183692
>game punishes you for not thinking in advance
>blind nostalgia defending because I cant just turn my mind off and tilt left stick up to beat the game

yeah, no
>>
We have been throgh this.

RE4 is the only good RE game. RE1 is a "classic" in the same way that Gram Fandago is. As an AV experience its great, but fucking obnoxious to play
>>
I like having designated "safe rooms" in video games. The best part of The Evil Within was the safe room because every time you visited it something was different. There was also that qt nurse.
>>
>>324184147
>GRAM FANDAGO

Nice try faggot. Nice try.
Make sure not to skip your ritalin dose before bedtime.
>>
>>324183692
Who the fuck said it was a perfect game besides you? Either you adapt to the classic resident evil gameplay or you move back to RE5 where chris holds your hand haha holy shit kid. Nobody cares if you don't like the game, neo gamer opinions are irrelevant in everything. You've been babied too much to matter.
>>
>>324180690
>Ignores zombies
>calls others casuals

If you literally skipped/didn't kill ONE zombie, you're toppest of casuals.
>>
>>324184541
>If you literally skipped/didn't kill ONE zombie, you're toppest of casuals.

That's literally how the game is meant to be played, nigger. This isn't a shooter. You're supposed to conserve ammo and avoid unnecessary contact with enemies whenever possible.
>>
File: 1412081471469.jpg (279KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1412081471469.jpg
279KB, 1053x1070px
>>324180968
>he played it on easy/normal mode
>>
>>324184896
Unless you play the Directors Cut because the glorious head popping Berreta makes killing every zombie perfectly viable.
>>
>>324184541
>Kill zombie
>That hallway is now safe forever
>Leave zombie
>Potential threat every time you have to go back that way.

Killing is the casual route.
>>
play re0, that game lets the player drop any item on the ground where it's at and come back and get it

realize how fucking obtuse that makes the game
>>
>>324183692
No one said it's perfect. It's a game, either you play by the rules or you don't play.

>BUT THE RULES ARE STUPID

Maybe if you're not gud.
>>
>>324184541
It's funny because killing every single enemy is literally how a casual would play the game. Just fucking shoot at everything without any second thought, that's how casuals think.

I bet you play lethally in MGS games too, don't you?
>>
File: alone in the dark very spooky.png (33KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
alone in the dark very spooky.png
33KB, 640x400px
>>324178745
>Some jap copies Alone in the Dark (why??)
>fags think shitty controls are scary
>let's re-release these "classics"
>>
File: 1421891998257.png (748KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1421891998257.png
748KB, 1300x1300px
>Run around the hallways killing every zombie without headshots.
>Sit in the main entrance for an hour.
>The real game begins.
>>
File: CasualHalogames.jpg (92KB, 1073x721px) Image search: [Google]
CasualHalogames.jpg
92KB, 1073x721px
I speed run this game on hard with knife only and still manage to get rocket launcher and samurai edge.
Halo and Call of Duty has ruined an entire generation of gamers.
>>
>>324186140
That top turn is a left one.
>>
>>324186387
what
>>
>>324183240
To be fair, survival horror drew its puzzle inventory and gating from adventure games that usually had a bottomless bag of the bullshit you found. In those games, the point was was just to use what you had to figure out how to get past something. There was no point in limiting what you could carry, because you'd have a dozen or more things that may or may not be useful at any time. That's not really the case in RE, where the puzzles are usually extremely straightforward (put crest in crest-shaped hole).

RE's gameplay instead revolves around resource management, so the game needs ways to drain players of them. One way is that you'll never know what items you need for a puzzle until you've encountered it on your first playthrough, meaning guaranteed backtracking. This gives the player the important option of either using bullets to ensure safe passage, or running past enemies and risk losing health and thus consumables.

I think there's room for improvement within the system, but I also think from a gameplay perspective it was more interesting than something like Silent Hill with an infinite inventory. At the very least, RE's system heavily rewards mastery making the difference between playing the game for the first time and playing it with knowledge staggeringly high. Most of Mikami's games are like that, actually.
>>
>>324178745
RE was a fairly shit game, the best part of it was a bug on PC, whereby there was no way to quit the game (nor minimise it, or anything else). I always wondered if it was some intentional meta-horror
>>
>>324178745

Myths about the game

>"forefather of survival horror"
>"you will scramble to find ammunition and herbs to survive"
>"a maze-like immense mansion with tons of puzzles that will keep you thinking!"
>"manage your inventory balancing your arsenal with utility items for survival!
>"Cinematic cameras will offer dynamic backdrops that will keep you on your toes!"

Facts about the game

>LoL we stole Alone In The Dark's concept but here's some dumb bee movie-tier voice acting maybe they'll like it ironically XDDD Jill Sandwich LOL!
>ammo lying in impossible places just because, oh look there's a boss in the next room, have some ammo! wouldn't want to run out would you? not like you can avoid 99% of the enemies of the game XD
>2 corridors that lead to the same places, 90% of the mansion is closed and all of it because EPIC PADDING OF KEY HUNTING LOL, you need a key to get this key that will give you a small key that gives you a fake key that you must use as replacement for the real key that it imitates in a trap that gives you the key! FUN!
>what's that you are a trained STARS member with several pockets and pouches for ammo? who gives a shit LOL! have only a few slots and tons of key items to progress through the game! Need to go back and forth between item boxes lmao! Not like the game is already padded as fuck to begin with! If you are a Veteran you won't even notice, but who cares, the new players will just be called casuals instead of critical thinkers! tell them to GIT GUD, LOL!
>Cameras are mostly crap, used to simply create a sense of artificial difficulty to hide the enemies, except you can hear them from a mile a way and your character has an in-buit aimbot to fuck their shit up, so much for HORROR, nevermind survival, top KEK!

Kamiya was a fucking god send to this series, the only good "old" game is RE2
>>
File: smug rance.jpg (37KB, 210x253px) Image search: [Google]
smug rance.jpg
37KB, 210x253px
>>324186140
>Romero makes a map for the first time in 20 years.
>Still better than modern FPS level designers.
>>
>>324184896
>You're supposed to conserve ammo and avoid unnecessary contact with enemies whenever possible

Yeah in corridors where only person can fit and there's a zombie in front of you, sure.
>>
File: now thats entertainment.png (344KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
now thats entertainment.png
344KB, 960x640px
>>324186140
>Halo and Call of Duty has ruined an entire generation of gamers.
>I speed run this game
>watch me speed run this game
>watch somebody on the internet play a video game

No, people like you ruined it Anon.
>>
>>324182919

what fucking fear?!! zombies walking at 2 inches an hour are scary to you? jesus christ are you still 6 years old?
>>
man, RE4 ruined the series, the fandom AND the survival horror genre all at once
gotta admit, that's pretty impressive
>>
>>324178745
>the player will be forced to make long trips if they find a item they need but don't have enough space!
You're kidding right? Long trips? I just played this game for the first time since it came out on Gamecube and it's even smaller than I remember. REmake is honestly a 9/10 game. Holds up really well. People forget that the limited inventory and tank controls add to the game. There's no fear when you can move around perfectly and can carry everything on you at once.
>>
>>324179384
Hey, it worked like that in Alone in the Dark. Gotta go back to your roots sometimes!

Dear god that shit was awful.
>>
>>324178745
Stop being a massive idiot.

The inventory system is limited on that game as it is linked to a good many puzzles primarily but also as it means you can't just become a tank and horde ammo - you need to rationalise having a balance of save ink, healing spray, ammo and key items and know when to juggle which and when to have them in storage.

Resident Evil 4s management was a joke which allowed you to too easily abuse becoming an ammo hoarding rambo
>>
>>324178745
JUST SHUT UP AND POST JILL
>>
>>324187878
Its unnecessarily tedious. All it needs is a drop function - but of course you fanboys wont admit that.
>>
>>324187482
>being this mad when confronted with he truth
>must post fav-celeb.png
>Y-You ruined it..!!

2/10 for trying though.
>>
>>324187878
I love this game but the inventory system is a piece of archaic host steaming pile of fucking shit and most of the game industry knows it, calling everyone a casual idiot for pointing out something most of the planet agrees on is just dumb, it's not the items taking space in the inventory, it's the fact that they clog it super fast even if all you are carrying is a weapon without spare ammo, you can get it bloated in no time of items that you don't need in that very moment, and some are placed in stupid as fuck places just to pad a game that is already short as fuck, the bullshit padding really ruins this game, resident evil 5' DLC of the mansion is 20 times more fun than this and you know it.
>>
>>324188449
You can just use your healing items even if you have full health instead of dropping them.
>>
>>324180491
>tedious and frustrating = difficult and scary
lol
>>
>>324188449
Then you could just create supply caches wherever you wanted. Unless you mean swapping inventory items with items on the ground, which is OK but people would still complain about it.
>>
>>324188449
No because a drop function would remove the entire point of the storage...

The idea is the game wants you to juggle management and go back through corridors to storage for two reasons:

1) to fully explore the mansion and trigger the shit that happens when you go down corridors multiple times (crimson heads, zombies breaking walls and windows, dogs flying in, etc)

and 2) to force you to get past more zombies which otherwise with a drop feature or larger inventory you would be able to bypass completely - by making you have more scenarios whereby you must either kill or evade a zombie thus gives you more opportunities to think about whether you value expending ammo you may need in the future or to expend some herbs on healing.
>>
>>324188880
yeah I mean dropping it on the ground (and not being able to pick it up again) so theres still a sacrifice.
>>
>>324187598
The fact that you're comparing the first game to the fourth game like it's the first time you played RE1 makes me think you're 6. And spoiler not every enemy walks slow. And last, play on hard mode.
faggot
>>
>>324188858
welcome to old survival horror games
>>
>>324184979
>playing a game in hard mode the first time you play it
That is just fucking retarded.
I always play on normal on my first playtrough, I wanna enjoy the game, enjoy the story, have fun without being stressed out all the time because I have no idea how the game is and what ammo I should save for "x" boss and works better where.
And then on my 2nd one I go to hard mode or whatever and try and get diffferent endings and all the secret shit.
>>
>>324188518
>speedrunners mad because e-celebs make all the money
>record yourself playing a modern game FAST, the playthrough is still the length of an epic film
>expect anybody to watch that
>e-celebs realize stupid kids are watching the show to be entertained
>can't make a living just by being gud at gamez
>>
Running around to the safe rooms wouldn't be so bad if every fucking door didn't have its own cutscene.
>>
>>324189524
>thinks anyone that speeds runs a game does it for money and not because it's fun
>e-celeb blah blah making a living blah blah blah recording stupid kids blah blah blah
>more incoherent rambling in a sad desperate attempt to shitpost
>green texting
>getting this destroyed
>no brakes on this train faggot gets blown the fuck out
WEEEEW LAD
>>
>all those retards defending this
And you people are surprised who killed complex game design.
Its because retarded nostalgia fags wo think shit design aimed to artificially lengthen the game=good design, and casuals see this, and are smart enough to realize how full of shit people are.
So every new generation we get more and more streamlined games as devs remove everything in a panic to please the market.
Fucking people say all this dev cock sucking and hugboxing is a new thing, it was always here, always slowly ruining games with bad input and lack of criticism.
>>
>>324190259
What's complex about having a bag of holding?
>>
File: Albert-wesker.jpg (17KB, 466x517px) Image search: [Google]
Albert-wesker.jpg
17KB, 466x517px
>>324179384
>not liking RE0
how contrarian
you must be very popular on this sub
>>
>>324189425
but for you there is no 2nd run. you close the book on easy mode and think you're good. lel then you probably lie to your friends and tell them you cleared it on hard.
>>
>>324189787
Eh, that's a fair comment - I think they kept that in just because it was in the first game and because of the spooky moment that happens early on.

I quite like the tension of the door opening, but it does get a bit tiresome
>>
File: worry.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>324189787
You do know you can skip that

And that they dont play when the doors are broken
>>
>>324190259
Nigga you've been blown the fuck out already

It's not there to artificially lengthen the game, its there so you can't be a complete rambo and to make particular puzzles and scenarios function. It's there so you actually have to think about what you *need* to carry at that moment and what you find useful to have on you but might not necessarily *need* - for example the shotgun is extremely useful, but do you need to carry it with you loyal handgun if you are carrying pieces related to a puzzle? Do you also need herbs in case something jumps out?

It provides a multiple layered scenario which you need to preplan ahead rather than just having an infinite inventory you can just mindlessly plow through everything with
>>
>>324190259
>what people really want are entertaining arcade-style games
>devs think this means overly simple short games with no challenge, but still deliver a cinematic experience
>>
>>324190625
>implying
>>
>>324190553
No, I'm afraid its even more contrarian to like something that is universally shit on because it was bad. You're the one that is a hipster.
>>
God damn I forget the average age of /v/ is under 18. This thread is cancerous.
>>
>>324191339
>deflecting
>>
>>324191450
>if i keep parroting contrarian things from v they will become reality
sorry kid
zero was universally praised on release, won awards for its quality and went platinum
>>
>>324184147
>RE4 is the only good RE game.
Stop reading right there nigger. Good bait though, you almost had me.
>>
>>324191832
Stay in denial kiddo. No one, no one likes that game.

Fact
>>
>>324191205
>It's there so you actually have to think about what you *need* to carry
Stop talking out of your ass you lying twat.
You almost never have an indication what piece of puzzle or what key you will need unless you go and check and then come back or unless you played the before.
I recently replayed the RE remaster and it was enough time for me to forget most of it. And i wont i even say how much time i spend running from one safe house to another watching those fucking crappy door animations. I dropped the game till i discovered the loading screen skip mod. Not to mention that running back and forth will rise the chance of crimsons spawning and running past few corridors more than once will spawn more zombies much earlier.
It literally punishes you for something it forces you to do. The game design decision contradict them self at each step.
And i fucking love how doors on map dont mark where what key you need, another genius decision.

On that note, good lock playing Chris on your first time.
And no, im not op.
>>
>>324191716
>implying I'm the same guy you were responding to
>>
File: 1996 graphics.jpg (21KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1996 graphics.jpg
21KB, 720x480px
>>324191967
http://steamspy.com/app/304240
>>
File: gandalf.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>324189110
Obviously you wouldn't wanna permanently discard weapons or keys, so that pretty much leaves health items and ammo, which you can easily get rid of anyway.
>>
Holy shit OP, just stop playing video games. You belong in special ed class.
>>
>>324192481
>178k copies in 1 year
WEW LAD
>>
>>324192481
>gamespy
>>
>>324192835
>>324191592

explain >>324192380
>>
File: 23tilva.gif (2MB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
23tilva.gif
2MB, 320x239px
>>324192380
>Not to mention that running back and forth will rise the chance of crimsons spawning and running past few corridors more than once will spawn more zombies much earlier.

THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT

TO PUT YOU ON EDGE

YOU FUCKING CASUAL
>>
>>324192665
its the option that matters
>>
>>324193684
see>>324188858
>>
oh man whats with stupid cunts and this game. if its too hard then stop. its a game from 2003? so you know its going to be harder than the average shit you play. twat

That game is meant to be against hence the term survival horror
>>
>>324193967
its not that its hard, its just tedious
>>324192380 explains why
>>
>>324193967
bad mechanics arent hard. theyre just unnecessarily tedious
>>
>>324193684
>THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT
>TO PUT YOU ON EDGE
Put you on edge?
Kid, you wont know about this unless you read up the wiki, its a mechanism that punishes first timers to the series or this game in particular and rewards people who know about it. All it will do is build up frustration as players who who play with no walkthrough for first time run back and forth trying to figure shit out wondering why the fuck more zombies keep spawning while they run low on ammo, eventually blocking their progression altogether if they play on anything other than easy.
Instead of making it easier for new players, it makes it easier for veterans who want a bigger challenge, this makes no fucking sense.

How the fuck is it to make a post that makes sense? As much as making a game that dosnt suck dick i guess, lel.
>>
>>324191967
Why would they bother making ANOTHER HD rerelease of it then if it wouldn't sell?
>>
>>324194409
Same reason Re6 was created
>>
>>324194131
>>324194217
That guy sounds like a fucking puss.
>>
>>324194409
Since running the backgrounds through a Photoshop filter will cost them 1k$ and they can release the game again for teh same price as when teh game first came out and get some free cash. People are so retarded they will buy it again.
Those fucking hd ports are the most lazy thing ever.
>>
>>324194401
Lol man you just sound bad at video games.

>>324194739
i'd get outbreak if they did online properly
>>
>>324179384
What was wrong with RE0's inventory system?
I only played it a little and barely remember it, but so many times in the other games I wish I could just drop or discard shit on the fly.
>>
>>324178745
lol what a babby
>>
>>324194859
Boxes were superior because your stuff was accessible from any of them. 0's system of just dropping stuff on the ground was convenient in the moment, but resulted in massive amounts of additional backtracking to go find the thing you dropped 3 hours ago and suddenly need in order to progress.
>>
>>324194583
yeah bro! fucking lmao pussiiieezz! dude, fucken pOwned
>>
>>324194859
Because there were no item boxes, long guns and key items would take up two spaces, and they would make you re-use items you hadn't used in five hours so there'd be massive amounts of backtracking

most people drop the hookshot as soon as you get off the train only for you to need it again when you're in the laboratory so you have to go ALLLLL the way back to the train crash
>>
>>324191832
0 is a bunch of good ideas executed poorly.
>>
>>324195328
you alright pal?
>>
>>324195312
>>324195378
I forgot there were no item boxes, that's hot dogshit.

I can't believe they didn't keep item boxes and still allow dropping items. That would have been perfect.
>>
>>324195458
pOwned!
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.