>mfw a hippie starts talking nonsense in public chat
How can you be so socially retarded that you can't handle talking to random people on the internet? I probably have aspergers or something similar and my pronunciation of english is shit and I am still man enough to go get ridiculed.
Steam Friend Thread? HEY EVERYBODY, I'M REVY! NICE TO MEET YA.
>too afraid to use mic
>game is detecting a mic
>don't have a mic
Repostan from a few days ago
>talk to people and make jokes
>got a lot of "steam friends"
>now I'm allways off line on the steam chat
I just want to play, leave alone faggots.
>hurr durrh durrh
>why u blkd me ?!
cause no friends on that platform. 99% of my friends are console users, the other 1% became a father so he only has time for small sessions. He only has a small amount of time for PC games too :D
>tfw no third whiteboi to drink with us
and how do you get new friends who play the same pc games as you?
Just played some Forza on my bone the other day and quite a few people were using a mic, mostly to complain about me and my choice of car liveries and driving style, but they were using a mic anyway.
>what do you mean you don´t like your voice anon
>it cant be that high pitched
>just talk hahaha