[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: We pretend selling mods is still existing in steam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 20

File: Paid mods.jpg (265KB, 1607x934px) Image search: [Google]
Paid mods.jpg
265KB, 1607x934px
>ITT: We pretend selling mods is still existing in steam
>>
I would love to see how would it look like if they kept them. Fallout 4 will be even more full of shit than it is now.
>>
Oh cool, Unofficial FO4 Patch v5 just came out. v4 was definitely worth the 20bux for the 3 bugs it fixed, this one fixes 5 bugs so it'll def be worth another 20bux.

Too bad UF4P Free users on Nexus don't get the fix for settlement corruption though, tough shit for them

Also, anyone else pre-order EVE for FO4 yet? Those effects are fucking awesome! Definitely worth every penny of the $50 pricetag.
>>
Boy paying for mods sure does suck oh well at least mommy and daddy still give me $300 a month so at least I'm supporting the mod dev
>>
>Armorsmith Extended, your one stop resource for all things to do with Fallout 4 armor mods, exclusively sold on the Bethesda Community Content Market, $0.99
>>
>>323779738
Could not believed Valve drones defended this
>>
>>323779738

You know, I hated these mods to begin with. But now I'm glad because I can pirate and not feel guilty at all
>>
File: 1437770327312.jpg (74KB, 540x693px) Image search: [Google]
1437770327312.jpg
74KB, 540x693px
Hi! Im from reddit! I love corporate dick in my wallet's and in my ass! and I support paid mods! Sure I'l pay for a shitty $10 2 kb script a shitskin brazilian kid made!

its for the better guise, its so they can pump out a half made walking sim for others to complete - and pay for! its only natural! baah!

dae le bacon memewale?
>>
is horse cocks extended worth the 50 bucks?
>>
>P(literal)Cucks accepted this
>>
>>323780912
Correction:
>Greedy kike mod devs (see SkyUI) and overly 'liberal' and 'correct' anal fags accepted this.
>>
>>323780912
>removed in 2days
>meanwhile minecraft mods still cost money on cucksoles
Kek
>>
>>323780781
Yes. Support the devs, friend :^)
>>
>>323781296
What?
>>
>>323781296
Well consoles are captive audience. They either pay for mods or they dont have them. Which is what I suspect Bethesda plans to do. But if modding on console goes walled garden, then logically modding on PC will as well. Consolecucks would never stop whining if only they had to pay for mods.

I could see Bethesda cutting Nexus out of the loop entirely. We'll have to see. If the new esp format includes some framework for some form of drm, start worrying.
>>
>>323781681
>then logically modding on PC will as well
This will never ever happen. Screencap it.

>Consolecucks would never stop whining if only they had to pay for mods.
They can cry all they want. Reminder that Left4Dead maps were free on PC while being expensive as shit on the consoles and nobody gives a shit. They're cuckolds through and through.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NszI8b9bevM
>>
>>323781681
>We'll have to see. If the new esp format includes some framework for some form of drm, start worrying.
It'll
A. get cracked
and
B. Be the last game bethesda ever makes (at least on PC).

The mod community is ALL BethSoft has (at least on PC), their games are trash any more and (at least on PC) we all know it... we just buy them as a modding platform anyway.

Cucksoles will lap up anything though so I imagine BS will just jump shit completely if that's their direction.
>>
>order a pizza for $10
>pizza guy delivers it
>I call the pizza place asking if I can get more cheese and a soda
>"sure, it will be $4 extra"
>WHAT? I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA MONEY TO GET EXTRA STUFF?
>>
>>323782502
/v/ in charge of analogies
>>
>>323779738
Still can't believe they tried this
>>
>>323779738
>its too support to content creators

yeah right, fucking gabe needs his burger money
>>
>>323782502
>order pizza
>comes with no cheese at all
>call them and complain
>"that's extra ;)"
>>
>>323782502
it's always food

fatasses, all of you
>>
>>323782502
>Order a pizza for $10
>Pizza guy delivers it
>Friend bring more cheese and a soda for free

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>323784418
>dlc is cheese
>>
>>323782502
Expect that the extra cheese and soda are not made by same pizzeria you degenerate idiot.
>>
>>323782502
more like

>order pizza for $60
>notice now the people in charge of the pizzeria and some fags who are wannabe pizza makers that cant even cook are camping inside my house and demand i pay them extra if i want to put on extra toppings from my fridge
>tell them fuck you
>weeks later they reluctantly leave
>>
>>323782502
No, how it goes down is:
Free mods
>Order a pizza for $10
>Friend who normally would come over and bring chips would share it and have a good time
PAID MODS:
>Order a Pizza for $10
>Friend comes over and has you pay him for chips or else he isn't sharing
>>
>>323782502
>get the pizza
>decide I want more cheese on it and they didn't offer peppers on their menu so I add some of my own
>Todd Howard climbs out of my fridge, beats me into submission and begins inserting his penis into my asshole
>after he cums he whispers in my ear, "that'll be $3.99 plus tip, Dreamboy"
>>
>>323780125
Oh fuck... Patches sold as if they are mods. Fuck. What would stop companies from just having their own employees make mods. All the top dota workshop sellers work 9-5 on mods and are on contract BTW (source: worked with them for Luxology)
>>
>>323782502
>order a pizza
>comes with no cheese at all
>slightly disappointed, but the delivery guy already left and I know not to ever buy from this place again
>firend comes over
>HEY MAN I JUST INVENTED A SELF-CREATING CHEESE! IT DOESN'T COST ANY MONEY AT ALL TO PRODUCE, ONLY TIME, AND I WANT TO GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREE TO PUT ON YOUR PIZZA
>the pizzaria's armed guards burst into your house
>DID SOMEBODY SAY FREE?
>kills your friend
>steals the cheese
>THAT'LL BE TEN DOLLARS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>323784924
This is a little bit overboard and unrealistic also.
>>
>>323779738
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that LoftyPillowbags-the advanced breast modification v2.18 is far superior to In The Garden of Eden v6.1223 when it comes to the specific variance in movement between the two breasts? And, importantly, this more than justifies the $30 price tag for anyone who isn't a fucking pleb who wants their Piper to have breasts that move like they're tied together.
>>
>>323779738
I still dont understand why when I buy something its not mine. This goes beyond software but includes it. If I buy something that should be it it belongs to me now. I should be allowed to do WHATEVER I want with it. Like did you know its illegal as fuck to hack into your cars computer? That's fucking bull shit its my car. With shit like this I should be able to mod it in any way shape or form and the devs/pubs shouldn't even fucking know I did it. That software should be mine. Complete transferal of ownership.
>>
>>323780480
Those retards defend anything Steam does. But what do you expect from guys, that say "Lord Gaben"?
>>
>>323785195
While I agree that your example is bullshit, there is a long history of buying the rights to use something but not the thing itself. That's not a revolutionary idea.
>>
It blows my mind that anyone supports the monetization of what is ultimately done as a hobby or portfolio work.

To put a dollar value on these services, the modders would have to be beholden to the creators of the game which they're modding, otherwise the sale would be illegal. That means every purchase of the mod means money paid to the creators of the game.

The effect this has on the players pales in comparison to the effect it has on the modders. The people who do this for portfolio work or as a hobby do so for the experience and the feedback. Putting up a money barrier, even something as slight as 99 cents, cuts the amount of feedback they're going to receive. Additionally, they may end up having to deal with contract obligations to the companies to produce and distribute new mods, which cuts into their ability to work freely. It's a lose/lose situation for both mod creators and players.

I said awhile back to my brother, who was completely on board with paying for mods, that this idea failed because the mod creators told the companies to fuck off. He was dead set on believing that it was community bitching, but that's not how capitalism works. If the content creators are on board with the companies, then what the community has to say about it does not matter. There is no alternative if the companies are allowed to corner the market by having the content creators in their pockets.

Obligatory fuck Bethesda.
>>
>>323784418
Preorder Cheeson Pass #1!
Now you can have your cheese, and eat it too!
Comes with: Parmesan, Cheddar, White Cheddar, and Asiago!
Cheeson Pass also includes access to the new DLC: Downloadable Cola sponsored by Coca Cola!
Lastly in the Cheeson pass is the Breadstick Lover Pack! Inside is a delightful fresh baked set of breadsticks. Garlic Seasoning and Marinara will be available in Cheeson Pass #2.
Lastly,
>>
>>323785281
Valve have managed to create large numbers of people that practically worship a DRM program and the people who made it.
>>
>>323785195
Couldn't hacking your car's computer potentially be a public safety hazard? Like maybe you fuck something up and it causes your steering to go out of control or something? I can see how you might want to regulate that.
>>
>>323785314
Not to mention that modders are completely free to accept donations, so if you really want to support the modders, just donate to them.
>>
>>323785314
The funniest part of it all being how Valve kept saying it was to let modders work full time on their hobby. While getting 25% of any money made from any purchase.

I know that some of the Skyrim mods are considered obligatory, but at 25% there is just no way in hell modders could drop jobs to work on them full time. And even there was by some miracle you can sure as shit bet it'd be the only example.
>>
>>323785604
No you car computer only controls your engine. Its illegal to prevent people from activating their cars ability to use ethanol instead of gasoline. If you completely fuck you your chip code it defaults to factory automatically at start up. The worst that can happen is you get bad fuel millage.

>>323785295
Not like software though. Take a hotel. You pay to use the room but the option to buy your own hotel exists if you can afford it. Those practices exist because buying is to expensive because your intended use is short term. For the price of a game it should be mine. If I fuck it up who the fuck cares. They should not be able to tell me no.
>>
File: 1423975786860.png (374KB, 717x698px) Image search: [Google]
1423975786860.png
374KB, 717x698px
>>323779738
>mfw i would make billions on selling anime mods for first person shooters to weebs
>>
>>323782502
>it's a food analagy thread
>>
>>323782502
>download a pizza
>download extra cheese
>never pay for anithing
>shitpost in /v/ about that
>can't go online with pizza
>>
>>323780480
This.
I was telling everyone that paid mods are shit since creation of Counter Strike
>>
GUYS MODDERS DESERVE MONEY FOR THEIR HARD WORK

Currently in game: Skyrim mod tools

Recent activity: Skyrim mod tools (66 hours)
>>
File: 1429890890483.gif (314KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1429890890483.gif
314KB, 512x512px
what a time it was
>>
>>323785913
They changed that pretty quick. The description of the program went from "let modders earn a living" to "let modders earn some money".
>>
File: 1430144940931.jpg (271KB, 1182x822px) Image search: [Google]
1430144940931.jpg
271KB, 1182x822px
>>323786527
Here you go senpai.
>>
>>323786527
>>323786712
After Steam get's their cut of the profit.
>>
File: misaka.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
misaka.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
Ez money

As A creator I feel that I deserve $$$dollar sign for my hard work, its not like mods have ever been for fun
>>
>>323786712
Jesus what a piece of shit Valve is
>>
File: gabengate.jpg (345KB, 1080x576px) Image search: [Google]
gabengate.jpg
345KB, 1080x576px
NEVER FORGET
>>
File: steamwintermodsales.jpg (19KB, 620x327px) Image search: [Google]
steamwintermodsales.jpg
19KB, 620x327px
The recent Steam Winter sale for mods was a new best
>console fags BTFO
>Console fags wish they could illegally pay for mods
>>
>>323787005
>origin
>supporting modding of any kind
Good one
>>
>>323786527
Steam and the game publisher get their money before the mod creator gets a dime.
>>
>>323785281
>>323786280
Nobody defended this except a few jew modders. Skyrim had a record of negative reviews in just 48hours and the shitstorm on the steam forums was pretty big too.

Console users were falseflagging about it but thats all.
>>
>>323786712
Damn, I didn't know about the "greatest works" thing. That's pretty funny.
>>
>>323786712
Off topic, but how does the Wayback Machine work? Obviously it cant just save the entire internet everyday.
>>
>>323787196
>>323786712
What was the issue with saying "greatest works"?
>>
Oh boy look at all these great mods for Skyrim, and they only exist thanks to the paid mods. They are literally expansion tier, all thanks to based gaben.
How would I hate my life if they didn't exist, I'd be probably thinks of suicide and all.
Haha
>>
>>323788743
Maybe whoever made the change had a speck of remorse about calling them "greatest works" when all of them were hastily-made cash grabs and one of them used stolen assets and FNIS, whose creator wanted nothing to do with paid mods and didn't give permission for paid mods to use his work.
>>
HORSE GENITALIA

99 DOLLARS
>>
>>323782502
stop thinking.
>>
WAKE ME UP
CANT WAKE UP
>>
You're all fucking disgusting with this ironic shit - paid mods are the greatest thing ever. Just think about the massive production cost poor modders have to pay to bring us high qualitative gameplay additions.

I paid around 70€ to get all my favorite anime swords in skyrim and guess what? It's totally worth the price.
>>
>>323789247
Then there was Midas Magic, which had a free version and a paid version. The free version would occasionally display messages advertising the paid version. I don't mean messages in the top left corner, either - these appeared in the middle of the screen and you had to click to get rid of them.

A magic spell mod had pop-up ads. I shit you not.
>>
>>323782502
>order a pizza for $10
>pizza guys delivers it
>I call the pizza place asking if I can use the soda and cheese a friend made for me
>"sure that will be $4 extra"
this is paid mods
>>
The only reason, and I do mean the ONLY reason Skyrim got so popular was because of mods. The PC sales absolutely dwarf the insignificant console sales, and in many cases people bought the game for both systems, again ONLY to be able to experience new content with mods.

There are whole game conversions, new quests and lands that easily add double the game time. And it's because of the modding community that the game still sells now. Modding keeps Bethesda games fresh and keeps making them money via people buying a game they stopped supporting years ago. They should be thankful the modding community even exists, considering how much money they have raked on from people modding as a hobby.

But they got greedy, far too greedy. They lost sight of the long-term and figured, "why not monetize the very thing that keeps our games popular and selling without any need for advertising". Talk about kicking a gift horse in the mouth just to see if gold might fall out.
>>
>>323784910
no, he has you pay the pizza place, so he gets his 30% cut
>>
>>323790264
>But we'll send 50 cents to your friend!
>>
File: 2.jpg (199KB, 900x1001px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
199KB, 900x1001px
>>323779738
>pretend
http://store.steampowered.com/app/280740/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1
http://store.steampowered.com/about/communitymods/
>Why are some mods free and other cost money?
>>
>>323779738
>lore friendly argonian armor
>argonians can't wear full helms
>>
>>323790350
>The only reason, and I do mean the ONLY reason Skyrim got so popular was because of mods.
lol
>>
>>323779738
nexus mods is better then steam workshop anyway
>>
>>323787005
Why is space engineers there?
>>
>>323786019
The publisher would make billions, more likely. You'd probably get 10 bucks from the final check after "expenses" :^)
>>
>>323790546
I always forget that was supposed to be a Shadowscale set
>>
>>323790603
>workshop only mods
LITERALLY WHY
>>
>>323790991
but its true :^)
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (16KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
16KB, 300x226px
You know you guys talk a lot of shit with all this 'hurr durr $400 for anime swords in skyrim' nonsense but if it weren't for all the backlash the system could have worked. The opportunity to get paid could have meant more people making more mods of higher quality and it could have lead to more large scale projects like total conversion mods. And before you greentext and spam macros at me or redirect to reddit I say this because modders deserve more recognition and compensation for their hard work not because I'm some corporate cocksucker for steam or gabe newell.

Some people have made fantastic mods in the past and then stopped because they've no longer had the free time to do it. If these people could get paid for their work maybe they'd continue to make great mods all the time instead of having to work a 9-5. It's the same as how steam popularised a platform for indie developers to make games for a living instead of only in their free time. Yeah there are a lot of shitty indie devs out there that made terrible games but without steam some of the best games in the last 10 years would never have been made.
>>
>>323781883
>this will never happen
My friend, it already did. The sad thing is people think that it won't happen again. That they've beaten the Jewish out of Steam. The truth is, that was a setback and they're probably in meetings this very moment to come up with a way to implement it better. I love PC gaming (which is why I hate Steam), but it's only a matter of time before they do it again.
>>
>>323791301
>letting the jews win
>letting beth profit from the work of fans who filled in their empty mess of a game
>>
>>323791301
No modder was going to make enough money from this system to give up their day jobs to work on mods full time.
Yeah maybe a paid mods system might've worked. But not the cluster fuck that was the thing Valve tried
>>
>>323791301

Consider the following; You're an ignorant retard

The actual content creator was going to get 25% from the sale of a paid mod. 50% would go to the publisher of the game, and 25% to steam.

This system would have also disallowed donations.

I much prefer the system where the content creator is getting 100%
>>
>>323791301
What >>323791796 said. Also, they implemented it horribly. You could've spent days making a mod, and there would be nothing to stop me from claiming it as my own and undercutting you. It's like someone had this idea in a meeting and they all got blinded by $$$ and never bothered to consider what a shitty idea it was.
>>
>>323779738
It's just funny how idiots don't realize they just cucked themselves out of higher quality and more quantity of mods because of that is the inevitable result of monetization.
>>
>>323791301
Except you're an idiot that's missed the more important points. People charging money for their work isn't an issue, even though some idiots will keep harping on about it. The REAL issues are the fact that there was NO moderation or quality control whatsoever, while at the same time not allowing refunds for these products, most of which didn't work as advertised (and we're just talking about ther flagship showcase releases here).

AND Valve encouraged modders to steal from each other. Even in the short time that the system was in place, several modders shut down their nexus accounts for fear of having their work stolen.

A system like this COULD work if there was moderation, quality control and the ability to refund mods that did not work as advertised. But Valve implemented it in the laziest way possible to make a quick buck and they fucked themselves over.
>>
>>323792273
Yeah, just like monetization of DLC has led to some absolutely great content
>>
>>323790350
>I do mean the ONLY reason Skyrim got so popular was because of mods

No it's because it got a huge marketing campaign and normies played it on console. To them it was a revolutionary game.

You spend too much time here if you honestly believe that.
>>
I've vowed to post this in every paid mods thread
http://imgur.com/gallery/bqcla
The fact that their "shadow scale" poster armor isn't really compatible with fucking argonians should tell you all you need to know
>>
>>323787156
>Nobody defended this except a few jew modders.

either shil doing gamage control or someone who was not there to see
>>
File: 1256971311157.jpg (346KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1256971311157.jpg
346KB, 533x800px
>>323791796
>No modder was going to make enough money from this system to give up their day jobs to work on mods full time.
Off the top of my head I know Anuxi makes models for Dota 2 full time. I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people that make skins for dota/tf2/csgo full time. They get paid from their items selling in their respective games, how is that different to modding? And they only make small cosmetics that go for a few dollars apiece. What if people could make full conversion mods like Nehrim or Enderal in a full time capacity? There could be dozens of mods like this that are basically full games in their own right instead of only a handful.

>>323791917
>The actual content creator was going to get 25% from the sale of a paid mod. 50% would go to the publisher of the game, and 25% to steam.
Admittedly that ratio is a little imbalanced but the publisher getting a cut is not unlike licensing fees associated with normal game development. And at least this way we know that the content creator is getting 25% of every sale, not an 80k/year salary from a publisher that is overworking them while reaping 100% of the profits and royalties.

>This system would have also disallowed donations.
I believe this is bullshit. I'll believe it isn't if you can show me when and where valve or bethesda said this.

>>323791727
>muh jews
>>
>>323792912
>but the publisher getting a cut is not unlike licensing fees associated with normal game development
Get the fuck out.
It's more like adobe asking for a cut every time an artist sells a piece of artwork
>>
File: 1445429876640.jpg (866KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445429876640.jpg
866KB, 1280x1024px
>you already pirate patches in your lifetime
>you will pirate mods in your lifetime
>you will pirate drivers in your lifetime
>you will need adblock for your future OS's in your lifetime
>>
>>323793013
>https://www.unrealengine.com/faq
>Once you ship your game or application, you pay Epic 5% of gross revenue after the first $3,000 per product per calendar quarter.
So Bethesda taking 50% of every sold mod is quite a high percentage but as I said it's not unlike licensing fees of proprietary software associated with ordinary game development. 50% is obviously way too high but you have to remember it's Bethesda's IP, their modding kit, their engine, their everything. If you want to keep all the money then you need to make your own game engine, your own game and your own distribution platform.

>>323792780
>That's crazy, as if there aren't other places to distribute mods, 25% is ludicrous.
Are you aware that Valve takes a 30% cut of every game sold on steam and Apple does the same on their ios market?
>>
>>323791301
>could have lead to more large scale projects like total conversion mods

Enderal had been in development for years before the paid mods shit started, and when it did, they announced that it would be free.
>>
File: businessman-counting-money.jpg (51KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
businessman-counting-money.jpg
51KB, 506x337px
>Make Furry skins
>Get Rich within a month
>>
>>323793896
No you misquoted me. Mods are applications. Games are also applications. Mods can also be games. Like Counterstrike, Killing Floor, Red Orchestra, etc.
>>
>>323779738
bro climates of boston looking so sick hooiippp af for it tbqhfamilia 30 dollar price tag suuuuuuuucks shit thoooooooo :)
>>
>>323792912
>how is that different to modding?

Mods are generally collaborative efforts. One user uses dozen different guides to learn how to implement their idea, maybe even other user's script extenders and other tools, or even using another's art assets because they don't have the complete skills needed.

They simply give credit and thanks in their mod description and everything is fine, because no one is doing it for the money.

Paid mods murders the collaborative community of modding, unlike your shitty ass skins which are just solo efforts.

You're a valvefagget, go back to your ARG's that never lead to anything.
>>
>>323792273
>more quantity of mods
wrong.

The very fact you have to pay for them means you will be using less of them.
>>
>>323779738
Why did that armor became the meme of the whole situation?
It doesnt look that bad.
>>
>>323794497
It was the picture valve used to promote paid mods.

Also
>"lore friendly" argonian armor
>That argonians can't technically wear
>>
>>323794497
Everything wrong with that armour and some of the other mods used to push paid mods are listed here
>>323792605
>>
>>323794497
It's the image Valve used to sell the program, so it naturally came to be identified with it. Also, while it might not look too bad, it was implemented VERY poorly. It didn't have the right kind of model in the inventory, and you had to use console commands to get it. I think it only worked for male characters, too. And this was something you had to PAY for, when you could get hundreds of mods for free that looked just as good and were implemented properly.
>>
File: Lelf.jpg (31KB, 328x248px) Image search: [Google]
Lelf.jpg
31KB, 328x248px
I remember The total war community getting pissed off as fuck on CA because they thought Attila's modding tools where delayed because of plans to add paid mods.
>>
File: 1429758214607.jpg (9KB, 320x260px) Image search: [Google]
1429758214607.jpg
9KB, 320x260px
>there was a time when downloading mods for free was considered bad
>>
File: 1452159218985.jpg (113KB, 488x594px) Image search: [Google]
1452159218985.jpg
113KB, 488x594px
>>323779738
>2016
>pirating mods

Are you a poorfag or something?
>>
All i remember is 75% of /v/ became experts in economics during this time
>>
>>323789295
>buy this on sale for 70 yurobucks
>4k texture released this week for 50 bucks
fuck
>>
The sheer fact they think mod sellers will constantly update the thing is baffling, and the compatibility would be insanely bad. Imagine the if a mod had dependencies for crying out loud, you'd now have to make sure certain mods don't straight up break your mod, and troubleshooting would be the stupidest thing imaginable.
>>
>>323796063
To be honest I would be okay with paid mods, if said mods were actually good, overflowing with content, updated, fixed, and made to high standards.

Very few existing mods qualify so far, and they all aim to fix a game that was broken to begin with. And I don't think anyone likes to pay extra to get what they were promised.
>>
>>323796063
Again this is just conjecture but I think if you were a mod seller and you had potential customers on the line you would keep your mod functional so that people would continue to buy it.
>>
File: the modding war.png (137KB, 290x946px) Image search: [Google]
the modding war.png
137KB, 290x946px
>>323796358
>if said mods were actually good, overflowing with content, updated, fixed, and made to high standards.

And all the people who made stuff like that were vehemently against paid mods in any form.
>>
File: cool.png (44KB, 153x213px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
44KB, 153x213px
>>323792605
jesus, that's bad shit all over
>>
File: 1370145714689.jpg (72KB, 524x465px) Image search: [Google]
1370145714689.jpg
72KB, 524x465px
>>323792605
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.