[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Real Life /v/? I honestly think there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 22

File: real life.jpg (117KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
real life.jpg
117KB, 1191x670px
What are your thoughts on Real Life /v/? I honestly think there's too much grinding, but it's fun sometimes.
>>
File: 1437776898058.png (82KB, 259x245px) Image search: [Google]
1437776898058.png
82KB, 259x245px
>mfw duping rare items for the first time
>>
I think that real life is like a nigger.
>>
Level 26 here, I think guns are extremely overpowered, sometimes they can kill you with just one hit, even if you're high level.
>>
>>323619381
Very good graphics, boring gameplay to be honest, so fucking repetitive.
>>
pay2win bullshit
>>
It can be really bad depending on your starting area.
>>
>>323619381
I wish we'd talk more about the minigames here on /v/. I also hope to make some community content and submit my own one day.
>>
There are many high level n00bs nowadays they traded most of their skill points for currency instead of using them on themselves, fucking retards.
>>
I just want to reroll but everyone keeps telling me that you only get one toon and can't make another even if you delete your current one.
Anyone know if this is true? Sounds like something only a shitty dev would implement.
>>
File: 1385712844244.jpg (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1385712844244.jpg
35KB, 250x250px
It is depressing
>>
File: Jesus-christ.jpg (51KB, 350x498px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-christ.jpg
51KB, 350x498px
Deepest lore.
>>
>tfw you rolled ISTP
Level 20 is fun but christ social shit is hard.
>>
it's boring
>>
Kind of sucks how it just gives you a random appearance that you cant change. Yet there are many factors in game that are influenced by your appearance. I got a shit roll, 5'6" manlet with a 4 1/2 inch dick. Makes me want to quit.
>>
Dating mechanic is fucking bullshit. It depends almost entirely on charisma and the shitty RNG appearance generator.
At least I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>323620834

There are rumors saying that you can reset your save but you lose all of your progress. Apparently some dude called Dalai_Llama has been doing it for centuries.
>>
>>323621123
>4 1/2 inch dick

6 foot with a 2 and 3/4 inch dick reporting in.
At least I'm not a manlet I guess.
>>
Graphics are great but the story sucks and despite being able to do pretty much anything, you usually end up in a boring grind.
>>
>tfw put all my points in intellect
>tfw barely any points in charisma
>tfw can't get the girlfriend perk with low charisma
>can't respec points

I'm considering droping the game.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 600x900px
It's a meh game, but it has a lot of nice r34
>>
>>323621549
This. RNG is bullshit, the whole trust fund exploit needs to be patched
>>
>>323621570

>I don't know how to get more skill points.

Fucking newfags.
>>
I usually stay at my safehouse playing minigames, I would like to explore more but on top of being expensive as fuck to get a decent mount you can get punished or even banned for exploring some places.
>>
Most of the npcs are dicks
There's PVP but when you make use of it you get banned
Graphics are nice tho
>>
>>323622271
>There's PVP but when you make use of it you get banned

You can't attack people with the non-PVP flag enabled, that's probably why you're getting banned.
>>
>>323622271
If you want some good tier PVP matches go to the middle east servers.
>>
>>323622271
>Banned for PVP
Just join a military faction. They pay you to gank low levels in other faction's starting zones. Plus you get automatic max rep from lower levels in your faction, even if you're a douchebag.
>>
Can someone take care of the isis guild? They're shitting up the middle eastern play areas.
Also where's the admin/dev?
He hasn't communicated with us since the revelation update
>>
>>323621775
Pic not related, right?
>>
>>323622672
The ISIS guild has too many high levels weapons, it's hard to get rid of them, if I were you I would switch servers until the situation is resolved.

>Also where's the admin/dev?
I heard he's on vacation or something, but he should be back soon for the Rapture update.
>>
>>323619803
I think they're under-powered. Sometimes players take multiple hits, sometimes upwards of 20, and still live with a little bit of hospital attention. It's so inconsistent. This game's combat system is more a system of random chance and getting the first hit in than it is about real skill or preparation.
What I dislike most is the class system. It's assigned to you by the game when you start playing is and very hard to change. But when you're co-oping your teammates still expect you to play like your non-chosen class SO HARD.

Bad game design, really. The entire thing is so arbitrary.

But it makes up for it in sheer customizability. Like FUCK so many options. If you're willing to grind for those options, that is.
>>
>>323621123
If it's any consolation your toon sound hella cute to me and I'd probably cyber with you
>>
I plan on speedruning this game. I hear if you shoot your self in the head it glitches the game out and skips you straight to the end.
>>
>>323619381
>I honestly think there's too much grinding
Really? There isn't a whole lot of grinding on my end, anon.

;_;
>>
>>323625357
don't man that was just a troll rumor by other players so they could take your inventory
>>
Fucking autosave mechanics. I'm pretty sure I locked myself out f the good ending.
>>
>>323625357
To some people getting a high score is important (btw did you notice there are multiple scoring systems and idk everybody just arbitrarily picks one at random to be the "real" score idk w/e) but if you don't care about that or have already raked up a respectable number of points there's really no reason for you not to.

I've heard there's a universal glitch at your first gameover that fucks up your entire system so make sure you don't mind throwing your game and console away before you do it though lol. Though apparently there's this Dali_Llama guy (stupid handle imo) who at least says his system doesn't have the glitch so idk take grains of salt and stuff.
>>
File: 1404177873575.jpg (30KB, 630x470px) Image search: [Google]
1404177873575.jpg
30KB, 630x470px
>There are people in this thread not doing a Luck/Faith
How bad do you need to be?
>>
>>323619381
Did the admin leave or something? The server is a fucking mess.

Also, how do I change my class? I'm stuck as a Cook.
>>
When are they going to nerf fall damage? This shit makes exploring a fucking pain.
>>
>>323626068

>he put points into faith

Enjoy being worthless to any team that knows what it's doing
>>
>>323621549
>Stupid RNG
>Won't ever remember your first few levels
>The games inside the game are better

Real life is such fucking shit.
>>
>>323626068
>Not Luck/Charisma
I laugh at you from my faction's HQ Leadership position
>>
>>323619381
Hitler is fucking OP, he killed over 21.000.000 people and only died once.
>>
File: 1403629615690.jpg (811KB, 642x2409px) Image search: [Google]
1403629615690.jpg
811KB, 642x2409px
>females already OP
>they form guilds that only give them more OP buffs
>males getting nerfed
>males no longer needed for quests

>rolled male anyway

I think the economy had been hacked too.

I'd like to cancel my sub, but I'm afraid of being perma-banned by admin if I do.
>>
>>323625892
Though I've had trouble tracking people down who've finished even one playthrough, from what I gather from in-game chat there are, like, a million endings and all of them suck to an extent. Your ending seems to be yet another form of player customization 9_9 and not an actual goal. Don't let some rumor kill your buzz and ruin your game, just keep trucking through.

Granted the immense number of options, at times stupidly intuitive mechanics, and unpredictability of the game I really do think there should be a GOOD wiki or something. But it looks like so many people tried to make one at once, from so many angles, that all the dirt you could hope to dig up on a single google search is an incoherent mess. If only someone was around at the game's release to manage the information and coordinate the writers.
>>
>>323619381
I keep getting fucked by the RNG in this. Why am I still playing
>>
>>323626173
You can always spend some exp to get the Landing Roll ability, if you level it enough it increases the distance you can fall before you take damage by 3/4 times
There's even a glitch where it'll activate even if you don't have it, and it'll work from any height, but nobody has managed to reproduce it consistently. Fucking RNG-ridden piece of shit
>>
>>323626671
Nigga, that was his guild. He had a negative KDR.
Now, did you see [SiMO]Hayha? He was hacking, I swear.
>>
It's 2016 and this game still has the deepest lore, get your shit together other devs. Gameplay sucks though.
>>
>>323619381
It's alright. Still haven't created a class yet.
>>
>>323626673
>every choice is cocksucking female pandering

what bullshit is this? if i played anything with such bullshit options that didn't equal to fuck off bitch or fucking bend over i'll fuck you in the ass, i would delete from hard drive.
>>
>>323626173
Jesus Christ I received damage today from a pointy bush. Like what the fuck are the bushes in this game mobs? Such a superficial and meaningless detail just adds chaotic complexity to the game and is simply bad game design. Such a relatively small drop in health caused such a blaring drop in stamina and mobility, and my HP STILL hasn't completely regenerated. And there's a small change I have the a poisoned status now but it'll be hours or days before the discoloration of my skin lets me know, which is SHIT UI btw. Like DAMN I get that some people want to feel like "real gamers" but there's a point when damage in a game is too hard core. The devs definitely weren't trying to encourage casual exploring.
>>
The only fun past level 16 is drug minigames, but that shit does not work well if you wanna grind and level up your character, that shit will fuck your shit up
>>
>>323626673
If the bottom choice was said in a snarky and cocky way then I would pick it.
>>
Level 22. Class still undeclared because I abandoned the quest line to become a computer engineer. I've basically spent the past 3 levels in my good house, playing the minigames. I still do, but I know I need to get back to the main quest and start developing myself towards some good core competencies. I just worry I'll go to the mini game chat room instead and won't play the games or progress.
>>
>>323619381
>pay2win
No thanks.
>>
I got locked into some shitty job quest and I can't figure out the trigger to advance the plot, and some of these NPCs are really starting to make me regret going for a Pacifist run. Wat do?
>>
>game has random trips
>fall damage is similarly randomized
>you can be level 30 with near perfect physical stats and still ruin your build by tripping at the wrong time, wrong place
And they say Smash Brawl's tripping was bad.
>>
>>323626995
Personally I suspect the entire parcore tree to be more effort than it's worth. You need to invest so many points in it and even then parcore builds are so specialized to a single biome.

Looks like lots of fun though.
>>
Game's too hard, I just watch Let's Plays.
>>
>>323627850
>randomized
It's significantly mitigated if you know HOW to fall.
Martial arts can help with this.
>>
>>323627816
That's a dead-end quest, anon. There's no greater quest line that'll eventually get you there. It sucks investing your time into it, but you'll just need to stockpile enough payment resources to move to a new quest, hoping it expands to something better.

A lot of the quests suck shit.

>>323628010
Yeah, I watch user animations created with the in-game art tools. It's pretty coo because they're usually made with huge teams with decent commitment.
>>
>>323619381
Second worst game ever behind ET.
>>
I hear there is a really cool guy called [YHWH]g0d, but I've never seen him.
When does he log on, /v/? All I've met were guys pretending to be him.
>>
File: 1408636026205.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1408636026205.png
148KB, 300x300px
Supposedly you can obtain Happiness in this, but I think my build is bugged or something. I've seen a few people do it, though. Is anyone else getting this bug?

Did they put it behind a paywall?
>>
>>323628372
There's a glitch called Depression, anon.
Sorry you got it. I hear you can get it through playing in a party though.
>>
>>323628372
It's a randomized build quirk. Oftentimes, it doesn't even begin appearing until you're in your later levels. I have it myself, but I'm scared because I've heard it sometimes wrests control from your character and makes them do destructive actions that don't make any sense. We just need to be strong, though. It'll force us to learn techniques that other builds simply won't need, but through commitment, I think it can be worth it in the long term.
>>
>>323628279
>A lot of the quests suck shit.

Nevermind the quests, what about those fucking status ailments? Bad enough they stop you from gaining more resources, but they nearly drained the ones I already saved up!
>>
All of the minigames and quests in general don't seem to advance the plot whatsoever. What kind of endgame is there? The devs have done jackshit in telling anything to the community as well. Are we just meant to amble around without a goal?
>>
I originally subbed to this shit cause it was free but man do they get you with the dlc...
>>
>>323626673
what game?
>>
>>323628483
Oh yeah, that thing sometimes stops my controls and emotions from working at all. Nasty thing.
>>
>>323628990
>status ailments
Oh man, you haven't seen shit if you haven't been to the Mexico areas. Don't trust consumables, all's I'm saying.
>>
I can't seem to get past this one part.

I'm stuck in this shitty village and can't leave due to invisible walls.
>>
Man, why is white knight a subclass for possible class setup? I'm so tired of people falling into it, thinking that ubiquity makes something good or that it'll help bolster deficiencies with their main class build. Like, there are so many alternatives in the egalitarian class family that don't have a ton of drawbacks. And fuck those guys who make it their main class. It limits their subclass options to Twitter squatter.
>>
>>323629810
*a subclass for EVERY possible class build
>>
File: bored-girl.jpg (118KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
bored-girl.jpg
118KB, 600x407px
>>323626673
>treasure chests in the middle of the field

so sick of this shit.
>>
>>323628917
>>323628372
Get an animal companion, they reduce the effect of those status ailments when you get their high loyalty perk.
>>
>>323628483
>glitch
Nope that's a feature anon
>>
Who space expansion here?

>Mfw it's still in fucking alpha, and can't colonies new planets yet.
>>
>>323619381
My fucking nigger friend corrupted my hard drive when he tried installing it for me even though I never asked him to. It's fucking shit. I just wanna stay in the home level and play the internet browsing minigame but the game won't let me unless I go to work for x amount of hours. I never asked for this.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 480x640px
RNG is horseshit when it comes to loot drops.

Get this, I complete the "Find a new job" quest and was awarded cute Japanese waifu. Then I find out that she was just a six month trial run for premium content, some bullshit about an expiring visa or whatever crap lore the devs thought up. I can only afford her services every few months, save for the occasional week pass that gets dropped beginning of each quarter where she just randomly appears at my HQ.

I will say one thing about the character development, they really know how to get you emotionally attached to the NPCs.
>>
File: 2917485-7472408189-14031.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
2917485-7472408189-14031.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>323631947
>current expansion
>being a spacekek
NEVER EVER
>>
>roll for technology class
>realize entire faction is faggots
>try to respec for medicine class since their gold per quest rate is pretty nice
>have to waste feat on looking at gibs without getting the nausea debuff
>knowlege: video games only proves useful for trivia and world chat
these skill trees are fucking bullshit

>>323632654
fuck off with that p2w time travel machine
>>
I heard something about a new event coming soon, not sure but I remember reading World War III.
>>
>>323619381

I think I romanced the wrong girl, where's the save state for her sister instead?
>>
I'm trying to install, but I keep getting a black screen with a heartbeat noise, what do I do?
>>
>necessary patches literally take years, and most of them are STILL region locked
>everybody level 50+ complains about how everything gradually got nerfed and noobs still manage to suck at it, and items are more expensive
>>
>>323633437
Wait, it takes 9 months for the game to finish installing.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 720x960px
>>323632632

Another screenshot. She is by far the best companion I've been able to quest with. Currently leveling up her Linguistics and Anal skill trees when I have the time to grind.

Lvl 27 bard btw.
>>
File: omaha.jpg (2MB, 3426x2480px) Image search: [Google]
omaha.jpg
2MB, 3426x2480px
>Cant rollback patches

Whats the point then, Why can't I play in another build where everything was far much more interesting. Pvp was far more rewarding in the older builds.
>>
>>323633437
Come out head first,don't worry the hands will guide you
>>
>>323633516
I heard you could cut down the install time with a variable amount of success, anyone have any luck?
>>
>>323619381
DLCfest. Publisher doesn't even respond to players. Shitgame
>>
>level up science a lot
>get other sciencefags
>reverse engineer game, make lots of OP buffs and items
>developer's drones get butthurt
Why is it that the majority of the userbase are shitters?
>>
>have to do at least 10 monthly quests to buy a decent mount
>have to do at least 100 monthly quests to buy a small safehouse in a good area

Why is this allowed?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 366x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 366x500px
I'm trying to study the lore but it just goes so deep, man. I hope someday I can create a character so legendary he makes it into the lore guidebook.
>>
File: 1404565139943.png (79KB, 781x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1404565139943.png
79KB, 781x1000px
>Project Management IT
>Database Administration

Which path do I choose?
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 450x319px
>find 10/10 companion
>fall in love with each other
>she grows distant
>leaves you
>your game settings get locked to be playing with the companion but she's gone
>keep playing thinking you can handle it
>think you've got it all figured out after a few years, how to play by yourself despite the settings being locked
>see screenshot of her by accident one day
>fall back into inability to play, recognizing that she's gone and you'll never have her again and you'll never get over it

This game fucking sucks
Fuck this game
Stupid piece of shit.
Living hell garbage.
>>
>>323633437
Just FYI, the bonuses from being referred by another player matter HUGELY. You don't get much control over it, but if your referrer sucks at the game it affects your difficulty settings.
Depending on your starting area, there might be some rubberbanding from the Welfare mechanic that pisses off a lot of players.
>>
File: 1452094123419.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452094123419.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>323619381
should have made my character a girl for all the natural buffs, also speced my stats horribly and chose a bad class
>>
>character named "Dad" left our guild 10 years ago
>ran out of quests at level 18
>all I do now is sit around in our guild house

When will a new expansion come out this is fucking boring
>>
File: elated doggirl.jpg (18KB, 377x350px) Image search: [Google]
elated doggirl.jpg
18KB, 377x350px
>>323634540
nice try anon, everyone knows the true 10/10s exist only as collectible images created by people with maxed or near maxed art skills, usually on the in-game web browser
>>
>>323634780
Did you try the College quest line?
>>
>>323634815
Sh-she was real
She is real
>>
link to game site?
>>
Level 37 here. I recommend all you noobs start exploring the open world, doing pointles sidequests and messing with the romance options before getting to the endgame, which is a dull grind full of unavoidable stat decreases. You can start grinding out the main quest early but you will miss out on most of the content. Overall a decent game, but only worth a single playthrough.
>>
Can someone help me out with a bug? All the textures are super blurry far away but perfectly fine up close
>>
>>323635524
Try this, though this DLC only MIGHT arrive next year:

http://inhabitat.com/this-bionic-lens-implant-could-make-your-vision-three-times-better-than-2020/
>>
The main game is shit but some of the minigames are pretty good.
>>
File: man wears hat.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
man wears hat.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>323635676
>using mods
>>
>>323621123
>5'6" manlet with a 4 1/2 inch dick
i know that exact feel bruh
>>
>>323635524
Had the same bug, you need to buy the 'cosmetics DLC' for that glasses item.
>>
File: ProbabilityCalculator.png (10KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
ProbabilityCalculator.png
10KB, 186x186px
Doesn't matter what kind of build you roll with because at the end it all comes down to that sweet, sweet LCK.
>>
The dumb fucking sand battleground is so fucking gay.

They should just take it out already.
>>
>>323635524
How many points did you put in the perception skill?
>>
The fucking admin put me in jail for griefing, now I have the "life without parole" debuff. Should I just reroll or is there a way to get out?
>>
Too much fucking grinding for anything and the payoff is never worth it either.
>>
>>323636096
If you're really lucky you can get pardoned, but I've only heard of that happening to like 3 players. You're better off just making a new character
>>
>content is locked behind levels
>Can't do low level quests if you are high enough and vice versa
GOOD DESIGN GUYS
>>
There are way too many people playing now, lot of older players say it used to not be shit. Dunno why I'm even still playing this garbage.
>>
File: catfeel.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
catfeel.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>Devs never respond to prayer tickets
>Scared to try the coolest quest lines because Permadeath
>skill trees are expensive as fuck to train
>tfw level 20 and getting sick of the main quest line, only finding joy in the minigames with no rewards
Why the fuck am I still playing this shit?
>>
>>323636450
>feel urge to replay old quests
>can't even access them, just get to watch mostly incomplete cutscenes of them while wasting time that could be used for grinding
patch when?
>>
Guys I'm having problems with my audio, sometimes it just mutes all of a sudden, think it's related to the driver? How do I reinstall it?
>>
I rather play that other game with the elves and magic, but I am sticking with Real Life in case the devs patch in superpowers like they promised. I already invested 25 years in this game anyway, can't lose the exp.
>>
>>323633704
Careful, if you try and force it to install sooner, you might get hit with the infamous Stillborn glitch.
>>
>>323636725
>tfw level 20
you're just starting nigga, calm down
>>
>>323637101
You should probably go see a Healer about that.

>>323637298
If he waits long enough he might get lucky and just end up with the Preemie trait instead.
>>
>>323637656
I will go on a Genocide run.

Does anyone wanna join my guild?
>>
>>323638313
>genocide run
Sure, you know you have the power to do it, but literally every NPC tells you not to. Seems like a dick move.
>>
>>323619381
My character is gradually turning into an NPC. The more successful he is, the faster it happens. I'm so selfish that I'm depriving him of any kind of fulfillment just so I can control him longer. I want out
>>
>>323639237
Yeh.

Too bad even the admins jail you if you wanna arm a nuke or go genocide route.

Shit game desu.
>>
>>323640083
Why don't you join me and >>323639237
In a genocide run?

It will be awesome!
>>
>>323634353
database admin, you get the "root" talent if you stick with it for 20 years
>>
>>323640370
Man, those are broken.
>>
>>323640247
>Guilds
It's an MMO now. Kill me.
>>
>>323640708
Oh come on!

I will be fun.

I have all these anti-bullet gear, some money, and some High Level weapons!
>>
>>323619381
too much RNG at the beginning, if you're unlucky it will screw your whole campaing
>tfw at least i didn't roll a nigger
>>
>>323641089
>hooking me into linear gameplay with powerful stats and a le edgy villain group
I'm not 12
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.