[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look up game on Steam >Microsoft Xbox Controller for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: 1452517098680.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452517098680.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>look up game on Steam

>Microsoft Xbox Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) is strongly recommended.
>>
What's so wrong with that?

There are a bunch of games that are objectively better to play with a gamepad.

If you don't have at least one controller, you're honestly a stubborn fool.
>>
>>323551712
This desu
Anti controller fags are just stubborn assholes in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>323551834
I didnt buy a PC to play with a fucking controller.
>>
>>323552008
One of the best things about pc gaming is you can use whichever input device(s) you want
>>
>>323552008
Someone has never played Brothers or a Racing game
>>
>>323552107
Not true, most game only recognize the Xbox controller.

I have a generic USB controller and it didnt work in Darks Souls, Dark Souls 2, DMC 4 and Resident Evil games.
>>
>>323552270
Your fucking fault for using a Madcatz controller like a 16 year old with no money. Just get an xbox controller and be done with it.

Or, you know, complain a bunch on a forum where nobody agrees with you.
>>
>>323552335
>One of the best things about pc gaming is you can use whichever input device(s) you want
>Your fucking fault for using a Madcatz controller like a 16 year old with no money.

Do you have selective autism?
>>
>>323552439
The first one isn't me.
>>
>>323552439
yeah you have the right to choose whatever hardware you want, its your own dumb ass fault for buying cheaply made, overpriced meme hardware that doesn't work.
>>
>>323552517
+1
>>
>>323552270
Literally get xinput and the x360 drivers for free you lazy shit
>>
We can go home everybody. OP has realised how much of an idiot he is and will surely never make this mistake again.
>>
I blame the lazy devs who only code their games to work on the Shitbox controller.

MGSV works perfectly with the PS controller, based Kojima.
>>
>>323552838
It's so nice of you to let us know you have no taste so that we can safely ignore your posts and spend our time more wisely.
>>
>>323552916
>we

Who is we?
>>
>>323552973
Don't you know, Anon? Everyone in this thread is laughing at you. You are all by yourself.
>>
>>323552838
lol get fucked sony idiot. objectively the worst controller. xbox controller is bliss. what a waste of time you are.
>>
>>323553264
>>323552973
Kek, see?
>>
>>323552270
>I have a generic USB controller
Is it DirectInput or XInput? Most games treat every XInput device as an X360 controller.
If it's DirectInput, use the x360ce wrapper to emulate XInput
>>
I got a DS4 today all I needed to do was install ds4windows and it works flawlessly
Completely forgot how relaxing it is to lean back and hold a controller
>>
>>323553264
>got triggered
>>
The Xbox controller for Windows was made specifically for those who don't know how to set up their shit and just want a working plug in and play controller out of the box. Eg. you, OP
>>
>>323553264
Xbox got most things right on of their controllers except for the analog sticks.
They sit too low, and the concave top is so much worse than a convex stick like the PS
>>
>>323553738
>on of their
time for bed i think
>>
>>323553738
Nice try, I almost believed you until you said the convex top was better. That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
>>
>not using a wirless DS3 pad

Shiggy
>>
>>323554092
>using wireless anything

kill yourself
>>
>>323552008
Fuck off retard, only FPS, RTS and a few RPGs are good with a mouse. Literally everything else is better with a control pad.
>>
>>323552196
I've played Brothers on a keyboard
I play all my racing games on a keyboard
I notice that I always outrace controller users
Controllers are just shit
KB&M all the way
>>
File: 220px-Baltar_Season_3.jpg (11KB, 220x280px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Baltar_Season_3.jpg
11KB, 220x280px
>>323554239
>>
>>323554198
>acting like a retard on an anonymous image board
>trying to be le epic troll
>>
>>323551591
>Microsoft Xbox Controller for Windows®
DoA
>>
>>323554092
>using a DS not on a PS

Nah, I don't like disgruntled thumbs.
>>
>>323554239
This is some shitty b8
>>
>>323554219
Nope
>>
>>323552270
I have a fake xbox 360 controller from logitech
you have no fucking excuse you tard
the thing cost fuck all too
even if it breaks I could buy 4 of the damn things for the price of a regular xbox controller
and it has a toggle for x/d input
>>
tfw the wii u pro controller don't have analog triggers

why nintendo I wanted to buy a new controller but this is a deal breaker
>>
>>323554428
Can you link me on amazon or ebay?

I once bought a fake 360 controller and it stopped working after 2 weeks.
>>
>>323554583
logitech gamepad f310
weird, the price seems to fluctuate pretty wildly
I guess I got lucky getting it for what I did, although I do see prices at the same price I got it for
>>
>played and finished all Dark Souls games on KB+M
>played, finished and still play many racing games on KB+M
>played and finished all DMC games on KB+M
>played and finished several Resident Evil games with KB+M
>played and finished many fighting games on KB+M, online as well, I usually am in the top best players
>played and finished Far Cry games with KB+M

does this upset you /v/?
>>
>>323553969
The PS analog sticks are by far the easiest to use.
The way my thumb easily roll over the top of them, seems to me, a much more natural movement than when i use any sort of concave analogue sticks, where i feel like my thumb is being restricted.
I find that i have to move my thumbs in some weird angle to get decent accuracy from the xbox sticks, or even the ps4 sticks.
Once again, being concave, means they sit lower to the controller, creating a smaller field of movement compared to a higher sitting convex stick.
This in turn means that accuracy will be ever so slightly diminished.

>>323554239
But you can't get gradual movements with a keyboard, it's either 'no activation' or 'full activation'.
That alone makes it objectively worse for things like racing games.
Besides, what you should really be playing a racing game with is a fucking wheel and pedals, not a controller or kb+m
>>
>>323554805
It upsets me because you obviously are trying so hard to have a non-optimal experience due to a misplaced sense of superiority because you never had friends so you never had a console as a child.

Faggot.
>>
>>323554805
>played and finished all DMC games on KB+M

im only calling you out on this one. did you play on easy?
>>
>>323554824
no, you play everything with KB&M or else you're a disease ridden anal fixated faggot
>>
>>323554903
you are obvious a normie redditor and please fuck off
>>
>>323554956
k
>>
>>323554904
no, I always try to play on the hardest difficulty

>>323554903
I've had consoles as a kid, N64, NGC, PS1, PS2, they just played like shit to me. I've never liked consoles in the first place
>>
>>323551591
Setting up a controller is incredibly easy, dude. Fuck catering to everyone anyhow.
>>
>>323552270
I have a cheap 15 euro fake xbox controller. Works perfectly. You are fucking something up here.
>>
>>323552270
You could use a ps2 dualshock if you really wanted
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.