[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Dragon's Crown I've reached max level (35) with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1402617422009.jpg (116KB, 815x860px) Image search: [Google]
1402617422009.jpg
116KB, 815x860px
In Dragon's Crown I've reached max level (35) with my Sorceress at the "first" difficulty but I haven't found the two last talismans to defeat the Dragon. I've replaying over and over again the dungeons or levels but I'm not getting new ones. I know for one thing is that I didn't manage to actually defeat the Wright, I just ran away from it. But there must be another boss that I haven't found yet.
>>
>>323440996
>I know for one thing is that I didn't manage to actually defeat the Wright

Then go defeat it

You have to defeat all the B route bosses for the talismans, not just clear the dungeon

Did you beat the red dragon or that giant squid?
>>
>>323441412
I went to fight the red dragon route and the Kraken but the Dragon usually fall off of a cliff.
>>
>>323441638
Get more damage. Use an ice staff with the jumping + side air heavy attack. Start fighting the dragon while its asleep in its chambers.
>>
>>323441638
You have to kill the dragon then. And don't be that one faggot who opens the door immediately, it's actually easier to fight in that room since you're not on a time limit.
>>
>>323441638
You can fail with most B route bosses by not killing them fast enough, when that happens you just survive the encounter and go on to the next dungeon.
>>
>>323442005
>>323442242
How are you suppose to defeat the Wright without dying?
>>
>>323442598
you are using the torches on the statues right?, i think the wight was weak to fire too
>>
>>323442748
not very much but I'll give it a try.
>>
>>323442598
light the statues with the torch and attack it before the light fades, there are multiple statues in the path. Do you have the narrator turned off or something? He tends to give pretty obvious "clues"
>>
>>323442936
my "x" button doesn't seem to work to continue to revive I'm gonna get game over
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.