[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS3 vs Wii U

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

As of 2016, is the PS3 better than the Wii U?
>>
In terms of what, exactly?
>>
In terms of exclusives? Not really, now that a fuckload of them have gotten ported to PS4 or PC.
>>
>>323429457
Just overall.
>>
If you are a poor fucking loser then yeah sure get an old PS3 for $150
otherwise just get a WiiU or PS4

/thread
>>
Like every other year, yes. Wii U is only for those who can stand Nintendo games no matter how mediocre they get.
>>
Any console that requires the purchase of a television is garbage
>>
>>323429639

t. I'm trying to convince myself that backing PS4/Xbone wasn't the wrong move
>>
>>323429863
I own a Wii U and a PS3, actually. Would have never got the thing if I had a Wii and a Gamecube.
>>
They offer two different experiences so comparing them is kinda pointless.

Its like Americans and euros arguing over which football is overall better.
>>
>>323429863
He's right you know

Call us when they make another good mario or zelda. Or Metroid. Or Starfox. You know the rest of them.

"But my ONE new IP that's kind of fun, worth the whole console!"
Are you also going to deflect this one with "B-but PS4!" even though it has no relevance to the discussion?
>>
>>323429634
>PS4
Xbone*
>>
>>323429863
It was. You bought videogame consoles without videogames in them. You fell for the marketing, congratulations.
>>
>>323429937
Both are shit when compared to ice hockey
>>
>>323430053
>>323430158

>This buyer's remorse
>>
>>323430053
but SM3DW is a solid entry in the series, and whilst I generally dislike the NSMB series NSMBU is widely regarded as the best of its sub-series too. The point on Zelda is true but I don't really like Zelda games
>>
File: 1440873649726.png (610KB, 588x766px) Image search: [Google]
1440873649726.png
610KB, 588x766px
>>323429634
> buying a ps4 over a ps3
>>
>>323430430
>but SM3DW is a solid entry in the series, and whilst I generally dislike the NSMB series NSMBU is widely regarded as the best of its sub-series too.
Now this, is buyer's remorse

Compared to any of the 3D Mario Games before, even Galaxy 2 which is just an expansion pack, it's the worst in the series.

Even 2D Mario games are better, at least SMW kind of thing Mario Bros 3 is overrated
>>
File: IMG_20160109_121606.jpg (576KB, 2118x1854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160109_121606.jpg
576KB, 2118x1854px
Yes...

I've played my PS3 a lot more than my Wii U, and if I had to get rid of one, it would be the WIi U, no question.
>>
>>323429723
I don't have a television, and can play all of my consoles just fine.
>>
>>323430527
I guess we'll just agree to disagree

and for the record I prefer the PS3 overall anyway

I'm just gonna leave before this turns into full-on consewar faggotry
>>
>console that's at the end of its lifespan so it's cheap and has hundreds if not thousands of games to pick from
vs
>console that has maybe a dozen games at best with a hard as fuck to replace gimmicky controller and region locking
I think the choice is pretty clear.
Even more clear if you can install CFW on the PS3, then it's hundreds of free games.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.