[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck is Dry Bowser supposed to be? >Bowser telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Dry_Bowser_MSOWG.jpg (17KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Dry_Bowser_MSOWG.jpg
17KB, 250x231px
Who the fuck is Dry Bowser supposed to be?

>Bowser telling you it's a relative in Island Tour
>>
He's who gives a fuck it's a Mario game
>>
>>323389849
It's what happens if you eat too much salt
>>
0:55
11:50
13:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7rTItl9kWk
>>
A clone created by Kamek. They are not the same entity.
>>
He's Bowser. Just as Metal Mario is Mario, Tanuki Mario is Mario, Baby Mario is Mario, etc.

As to how they can even exist in the same time and place, that's up to headcanon. Mario Party 10 reinforced that Dry Bowser is not different from Bowser too.
>>
>>323389849

I'll never understand why people need to rationalize all this shit and try to assemble it in to some sort of cohesive universe. The developers said "Hey, lets make him come back as a skeleton" and so it was.
>>
>>323390557
Bowser jr revives bowser('s bones) with magic at the end of NSMB, so does that mean from then on the original bowser is dead and the current bowser is a clone?
>>
If miyamoto really said that the mario crew are just a bunch of actors, dry bowser is just a relative or some shit and he spilled the beans in mario party. leepest dore
>>
>>323393051
DEEPEST
>>
>>323389849

He's Dry Bowser
>>
>>323393101
Only Mario 3 is a play. The other ones actually happened (except 2 of course).
>>
Bowser thought the whole "skeleton self" thing was cool, so he used his dark magic powers to make Dry Bowser an entity separate from himself.

Same way he made Bowser Jr.
>>
File: piece inception.png (859KB, 500x984px) Image search: [Google]
piece inception.png
859KB, 500x984px
>>323390447
>we thought Bowser's skin melted off when he fell in the lava, but what REALLY happened was Dry Bowser was just swimming in there when Bowser fell in
>They swap places whilst Bowser takes a coffee break.
>Same thing with Pot, Bowser got off his coffee break and switched places with Dry for the final battle!
>>
>>323392357
Bowser also exploded at the end of his battle in Mario Party 10, and he isn't brought up again. Does this mean that he actually died since that has never happened before?

>>323393051
I guess you could technically say that, but Bowser's spirit appears to have transferred from Bowser to Dry Bowser to Bowser again throughout New Super Mario Bros.
>>
> 3D land and world established that power ups affect Bowser just like Mario, see Tanooki and Cat Bowser
>tfw no Bowser and Mario co-op game
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.