[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Old Hunters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (442KB, 1280x1809px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442KB, 1280x1809px
I bought it for myself this Christmas and beat it earlier today, went in at level 130 ng+, and I have got to say I absolutely loved it.

First I'd like to say that the old hunters running around fighting beasts was cool to watch and it was a blast to jump in and join in the chaos, primarily because the hunters are fun to fight and are a decent challenge (for me any how). Most of the mobs were fun aside from the giant executioners as they constantly wrecked my shit until I "got gud", however, fuck the giant fish men in the hamlet, particularly the ones guarding the rakuyo. The bosses were fun, however not as hard as I had heard, I beat Ludwig on my second try (solo), failures on my first (solo), and Maria on my second (solo). The Orphan however was quite a fight and I died about a dozen times before defeating him, but he was fun and over all fair in my opinion. One problem I had with the dlc are the weapons. The only ones I liked and use are the rakuyo, moonlight, and th whirligig saw, the others just seem like reskins of main game weapons aside from the bow blade, which I don't like the feel of and only used once to cheese the fish men in the well. From a lore point of view it was enjoyable as well, as it was interesting to find out that the doll is a recreation of Maria for Gehrman made by I assume the moon presence. The doc also cemented in my mind that the church are essentially the antagonistic force behind the narrative.

All in all I had a great time, solid as fuck.
>>
I was thinking about making a bloodtinged build centered around spamming arrows from simons bow, and then getting them back with the visceral rune that returns QS bullets.

Would this be somewhat viable?
>>
>>323386940
Maybe, but it seems rather specific to a limited strategy for fighting which might hinder you.
>>
>>323387850
well I'm going 30/40 Skill/Blood quality so I can use the blade in a pinch
>>
>>323388084
Then your probably fine, It seems like a fun build.
A question, is it worth maxing stats? On my main character which is now on ng+4, has more echoes than I know what to do with, as so I just spend it on random shit, as I have heard from a few sources that going past the hard cap is relatively pointless for the cost.
>>
>>323388890
There's really no sense in leveling anything past 50 ever.
>>
File: ludwig1280jpg-b69eca_1280w.jpg (310KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ludwig1280jpg-b69eca_1280w.jpg
310KB, 1280x720px
>doesn't mention music
>>
>>323389190
Do I need to? It's fucking amazing.
>>
>>323389116
Alright, I guess I'm just stuck with fucking 50m echoes.
>>
>>323389190
>YFW you realize that Ludwig is slowly transforming into a giant horse, he even neighs when he picks up his sword.
>>
>>323390241
He is just one big reference to the rape horse from berserk and I love it
>>
>>323390397
god damn i really need to start reading berserk. Where should I start?
>>
>>323391013
in the beginning

i'm not being a dick, you should really the whole thing because it's fucking amazing. and then watch the Golden Age OVAS
>>
>>323391013
>Where should I start
Volume 1, chapter 1...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.