[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the japanese version of DMC4 special edition include the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: dmc4.jpg (1MB, 1020x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dmc4.jpg
1MB, 1020x1280px
>>
>>323380905
Yeah, but the menus are in nip if that's a problem for you.
>>
>>323381163
>the menus are in nip if that's a problem for you

Yes it is, I fucking knew i should just buy the Asia version...
>>
>>323380905
What's the difference between the Japanese and English versions?
>>
>>323381924
There is no physical copy of the english version
>>
>>323380905
Because companies know that more options are always a good thing, so they'll include stuff like that unless they have a financial motivation not to.
>>
Is this any better than the PC version, graphically?
>>
>>323380905
The Asian version has English menus and voices. Just get that instead of the jap version if you want a physical copy in English.
>>
>>323382941
Too late man the order is already out :(

I thought both version fully support the english language, really regret not asking before buying this shit
>>
>>323382059
Actually, the HK version has English and was released physically. It sets itself to whatever the system language is.
>>
Wait is there is a version where Dante is speaking japanese?
>>
>>323382679
No. What a dumb question.
>>
>>323382679
Why would it be? PC is (almost) always the best version.
>>
Yes
When you first start it up, you should get an option for either English or Japanese text/voices
>>
>>323383320
>the HK version

Yeah thats why it's called the Asia version and not english
>>
>>323383459
Then I don't have a reason to care about it? Since I already have the PC version? I mean of the non-special edition from years ago.
>>
>>323382679
It's pretty much the PC version maxed out at 1080p/60fps with no anti-aliasing
On the PS4 version there is absolutely no drops in framerate
>>
>>323383693
The special edition lets you play as Virgil and Trish. The SE is also on PC.
>>
>>323381352
Menus are only in nip if you have the console set to UK english. US english settings makes all the text english. Dunno why they made it like that but it is for some reason.
>>
>>323383801
Yeah but I'm looking now and it's like $25. Suck my dick, Capcom.
>>
>>323383842
Thanks man
>>
>>323383693
>>323383801
I'm going to add that it lets you play as Lady as well, so it has three new characters to play. The main game itself is nearly the same, so your deciding point should be if you want three new characters to play and explore with.
>>
Since the realse of the special edition steam doesn't put the normal version on sale

Thank god I bought the normal one when it was on sale for 5 bucks
>>
I wish they patched it so many minor bugs I would not even mind them adding dlc costumes that as a way to fund it.
>>
>>323384607
really?
>>
>>323387452
Yes, just check it in the next steam sale they sell the normal version for 20$
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.