[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit this game is amazing if you're a godzilla fan,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

holy shit this game is amazing if you're a godzilla fan, which i am. why did you lie to me /v/?

what does getting 100% data collection do? i've reached it but nothing happened
>>
>>323376909
>holy shit this game is amazing if you're a godzilla fan

Eh, that's all the more reason to have wanted good gameplay. It faithfully recreates the movies but it doesn't make a good game of it.
>>
>>323377214
you're right but at this point godzilla fans pretty much have to take what they can get for video games.
>>
>>323376909
>what does getting 100% data collection do?
I still don't know I recently learned how to guard with both L1 and R1 you can do a roar and that's the guard.
>>
Godzilla fans confirmed for eating shit
>>
>>323377368
>have to take what they can get

Have some fucking balls man.
>>
>>323378583
nice, i didn't know the roar guards, i thought R2 was the only way to do that

>>323378862
what should i do? not buy this video game that i enjoy playing in the hope that maybe another godzilla game will come out in 2 years that might be more fun?
>>
I bought that game as soon as I got a ps4 and have sunk more hours into it than I would like to admit . Honestly though Its not as bad as reviewers made it out to be. Being a huge Godzilla fan helps make it more enjoyable though.
>>
If I recall, 100% Data Collection unlocks later levels and causes the government to use Kiryu.
>>
File: smug.png (134KB, 364x374px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
134KB, 364x374px
>tfw Anno is directing the new Godzilla movie
>tfw that god-tier trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCOSFZG9-KQ

and people called Anno a hack
>>
>>323379224
Either play an older one or give the fuck up on kaiju vidya
>>
File: image.jpg (197KB, 888x1076px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 888x1076px
>>323379614
>mfw Toho is having a Godzilla height dick measuring contest with Legendary
>>
File: _1450058904.jpg (263KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
_1450058904.jpg
263KB, 600x847px
>>323379614
>>323379823

also that fucking poster is rad
>>
>>323380121

I love this new design.

Its so spooky.
>>
>>323380241
Yeah that fucking jaw and the eye is terrifying
>>
>>323379614
Thoroughly unimpressive trailer in my opinion. All it showed was a bunch of people running away from something.

>>323380121
It does look pretty spooky. Not very lizard-like, but I guess that's not the point.
>>
File: image.jpg (591KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
591KB, 2048x2048px
>>323380241
>>323380324
This isn't even my final form
>>
>>323380606

This too. He looks like a zombie.

My only gripe is that with those thin arms he might not be very strong.
>>
>>323380606
Reminds me of the original in a very good way.
>>
>no godzilla game that has you survive in an open world city while Godzilla cucks the fuck out of the military and fights a monster
>>
>>323380572
Well it's a teaser and it really does a really good job at teasing. Just imagine watching the teaser without knowing what it is about at first and then hearing that roar in the end
>>
>>323381014
It's Godzilla. Everyone knows what Godzilla is.
>>
>>323382242
That's not how I meant it. Like imagine sitting in a cinema and the trailers appear before the movie.
Then this teaser pops up and everyone asks themselves what it can be. Then the iconic roar and titlecard appears
>>
>no orga
>>
>>323382535

Reminds me of how stumped everyone was with the Cloverfield trailer.
>>
>>323379614
>all the salty americucks in the comments
>>
>tfw no 8th gen Ultraman vidya
>>
>>323382535
Yeah fair enough.
Just don't get the same effect on youtube, unfortunately, but I can see what you mean.

I don't go to movies very often because the experience is quite often shit. Went to see Star Wars and had to sit through 30 minutes of ads and 10 minutes of trailers for 4 capeshit movies, 3 of which were Marvel.

Fuck going to the movies, why would anyone do that?
>>
>>323382963
I feel the same. I mean it's awesome watching a movie on a big screen with the sound system of a movie theater but fuck
>the food/ticket prices
>most of the other people
>the ads
>the trailers (cool concept but almost only shitty capeshit nowadays)

It's just not worth it. I'm looking forward to VR cinemas but fuck VR right now, it'll take a lot more time before I can finally live the dream
>>
>>323383392
>VR cinemas
Me too actually.

My experience with people at the cinema has usually been quite good though, and especially Star Wars. Everyone was quiet, no one gasped or screamed or shouted: "THERE'S HAN SOLO! It's Han!" - they just kept quiet the whole way through. People were even careful to not rustle bags or eat their popcorn too loudly during quiet scenes.

It's just the advertisements that annoy me the most. You get there at the time they state is when the movie starts and then be advertised to for 30 minutes before it gets started.
It's utter bullshit that people put up with that after spending so much money on a ticket+pop corn and a drink.
>>
>>323380606
The arms and neck are odd, but otherwise that's a pretty good Godzilla design.

He looks like an actual radiation victim.
>>
>>323384345
>Eating and drinking right away
How much of a fatass are you?
>>
>>323379614
Godzilla meets Cloverfield, could be cool if done right. I also really like creepyzilla, and anything to tide me over while i wait for Legendary Godzilla is fine by me.
>>
>>323386195
I don't think that they are gonna pull a found footage movie
>>
>>323382535
I remember that happened to me with Godzilla 98.
I'm sure you can imagine the letdown later.
>>
File: Godzilla voices his displeasure.png (799KB, 1280x531px) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla voices his displeasure.png
799KB, 1280x531px
>tfw it didn't sell well enough to warrant the DL:C plans they had for it involving the MUTOs, Kumonga, Super Kiryu, and new stories involving things from the movies like Red Bamboo
>>
>>323386530
Yeah im just speculating based on the teaser,
>>
>>323386841
At least Zilla was a pretty cool monster. The movie never should have been calle "Godzilla", though. Fucking Roland and Emmerich and America's need for everything to be realistic.
>>
>>323387225
There were never any DLC plans
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
OP some of the monsters have special moves is you press LS in a direction when using supers and regular hits. Kiryu's got like 6 different moves, also fuck super Zilla users in online, that's a fucking boss character.
>>
>>323389081
>super Zilla

You mean Burning Godzilla? Yeah, he's a bitch. Speaking of Zilla, really wish he'd gotten in, especially if it was Zilla Jr.
>>
>>323380606
Literally, rumors are Godzilla is going to have 3 forms through out the new film with the last design more closely resembling the traditional Godzilla design.

That's so like Anno, it'll probably be pretty gruesome too. If it's true I wonder what the other 2 forms will looks like
>>
Anyone who likes kaiju/toku stuff should check out EDF if you haven't already
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.