[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /v/ excited for the new Mother game? https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: zY8SjpEA_400x400.png (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zY8SjpEA_400x400.png
38KB, 400x400px
Is /v/ excited for the new Mother game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtQWUF6-Co
>>
>>323373304

>calling it MOther 4

This game is a disgrace to Itoi and the mother series.

If I had the chance I'd fucking shoot the creators
>>
>>323373304
It just shouldn't be called mother 4 regardless of whether the creator said it was ok
It just seems too pretentious and it lost hype because of undertale fags
It could be a great game but it will never be able to stand on its own without comparison
>>
>>323373493
This post is an excellent example of why the Earthbound fanbase is retarded and why the series doesn't deserve to continue.
>>
>>323373493
>This game is a disgrace to Itoi and the mother series.

Itoi's already acknowledged the game. He thinks it looks good.

If he's okay with it, why can't you be?
>>
This game is looking like it won't be completed at this point, but will the creators at least release the soundtrack? I would specifically like that groovy beat at 1:45 in full.
>>
>>323373493
>>323373994
My favorite meme.

Yes it looks good OP.
>>
>>323374330
A lot of the OST has actually already been put up.
https://soundcloud.com/shanemesa/sets/mother4soundtrack
>>
>>323373304
It looks great, I'm looking forward to it now that I've completed EarthBound and Mother 3.

I love the style and feeling of both games, and to try it out in this fangame, I hope will be just as fun to see.
>>
>>323373304
I think EarthBound is a complete shit series

But this game actually looks like a great homage

All these fags butthurt about it being called Mother 4, holy shit at least someone cares about your favourite game series

How do you think I feel, I wanted Mega Man X9 and it's never going to happen

Fuck you ungrateful cunts
>>
>>323374186
Most people don't care and re glad someone is doing it, especially because it doesn't have to pull any punches and be some retarded homage or parody. It's trying to be what it says on the box. We can also judge it based on that, like with ripoff kung fu movies.
>>
>>323374190
It isn't that he has acknowledged it or is "OK" with the game he just hasn't given a shit about the Mother series since he stopped working on it.
>>
>>323373493
>>323375464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG4Cpc1NxH8

we get it Ike you don't like mudda fo
>>
>>323373304
I really love the music and art (it should be good, considering they have like 6 artists) so far.
>>
Nah I don't want to play a fan game thats ripping off a series. At least Undertale tried to be its own thing.
>>
>>323377281
>>323373994
>>323373493
Found the nintenyearolds.
>>
could only care slightly less
>>
i thought this was a new trailer. why the fuck are you still making these threads?
post again when something new happens.
>>
>>323377935 This.

Fuck off man, it's been months since an actual update, we already know this shit isn't coming out anytime soon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.