[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fire emblem awakening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Tips?
>>
Open gift
Ignore shit story
>>
>>323357803
be aware that you marry whoever is closest to you in a certain chapter close to the beginning, so work on that from the beginning

totally caught me off guard and I thought it was a fixed person for everyone, only later found out you can actually influence it
>>
Kill them
Don't get killed
Obtain degree in eugenics
>>
>>323357803
Marry Chrom to Sumia.
>>
play the game and figure it out yourself
>>
>>323357803
You can make the game way too easy with reeking boxes/waiting for Risen to spawn
Bunnies suck
Don't get Chrom'd
>>
>>323357803
just play it and match who you want to match together. Don't get into min/maxing with children until your second playthrough
>>
File: 1438235836833.jpg (273KB, 1261x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1438235836833.jpg
273KB, 1261x1305px
>>323357803
If you play as female for whatever reason be careful because Chrom will impregnate you if you let your guard down.
>>
>>323358084
That's not exactly how that works.
>>
>>323358742
I meant chrom with "you", excuse me
>>
>>323358581
This outfit is way better than his standard lord one.
>>
Donnel has the potential to be crazy good. Make sure he gets one level on his debut scenario. I have no idea why I paired him with Nowi

Reeking Boxes can be exploited to train weaker units and build relationships to your liking, as well as gaining gold bullions to sell.

Don't worry about being short on class changing items. Later on you can buy plenty. You can use a Second Seal on a unit with a maxed out level to pick the same class again if you wish, like if Robin is a Grandmaster at Lv20 you can use it to reset him or her back to 1 and make them still gain stats as the same class.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.