[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I can beat the 4 great ones, King Vendrick's personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pursuer.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pursuer.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
So I can beat the 4 great ones, King Vendrick's personal guard, ancient giants and King Vendrick himself, yet I still can't kill this guy.

What gives?
>>
>>323339269
You already know the answer.
>>
>>323339557
git gud?
>>
>>323339582
git gud.
>>
>>323339269
>Lure him to boss entrance
>Run back to giant crossbows
>????
>Profit

Or learn to parry
>>
>>323339269

Here's your (git gud)
>>
Every single one of his attacks can be evaded 100% of the time by rolling past him on his right side, and there's always enough time to get at least one or two hits in afterwards.
>>
I don't see how anybody has any problems with solo purse user. What I do have problems beating is the double fight in the throne room.
>>
Roll to shield side every time, win.
>>
Is there a reason to use a shield ever in DaS 2? Or anything that's not a huge two-handed weapon? It's like the entire game is designed to be played as a strength build with no shield.
>>
>>323339269

Remember that according to /v/ every Dark Souls 2 bossfight outside of the DLC is utter shit and therefore losing to them isn't an option.

This guy is supposedly predictably.
>>
>>323339269
I struggled with The Pursuer as well OP. He's fucking stronk for the start of the game.

Parry practice or circle around his shield
>>
If he charges at you shield raised, go to your left, you'll get ample time for hits.

If he attacks you roll away once, if you notice he's doing a combo wait until he's done his three strikes then go for the hit

Go back and forth the area.
>>
>>323345148
His left*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.