[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZOE3 CONFIRMED O E 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (51KB, 800x1165px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 800x1165px
ZOE3 CONFIRMED
O
E
>>
Honestly if I ever see kojimbo in real life he's getting a slap and spit to the face. 4 years of hype for a game he couldn't be bothered to finish.
>>
>>323292427
funny thing is, no matter wich old Kojima series he would make a spiritual successor to i bet it would be pretty good.
Even if it is completly new people are going to buy it.
buying kojima is such a safe fucking get.
I mean they can't lose money. even if the game takes 5 years to make and costs a ton of money it will probably move enough PS4 consoles to make it worth it.
>>
I dunno man looks like a futuristic Dark Souls
>>
>Caring about Kojima after MGS4

I don't understand you people, you're like my mom. My dad will beat the shit out of her and sometimes lock her in the restroom for hours, but she won't leave him.
>>
How do you figure it's ZOE?
The iconic image from ZOE are the frames and their penispits.
>>
File: 1444652850898.jpg (723KB, 1225x1712px) Image search: [Google]
1444652850898.jpg
723KB, 1225x1712px
>>323293371
>funny thing is, no matter wich old Kojima series he would make a spiritual successor to i bet it would be pretty good.
>saying this after the complete fucking blunder that was MGSV

No.
>>
>>323292427
Why does he always draw those stupid circles on all his mechs
>>
>>323293714
>he still thinks MGSV is bad
>in 2016
anon pls.
>>
It looks like every other Shinkawa tech/mech design he's ever made for Kojima. It could be anything.
>>
>>323292427
>YOJIMA
what does it mean?
>>
>>323293810
Stop being such a shit eater anon. It was worse than MGS4. At least 4 managed to hit the nostalgia button and have some decent boss fights. V was 30+ hours of being told "I'm a demon but I must protect the children or peoples feelings will get hurt :("
>>
>>323292427
>ZOE3
>ever
No. ZOE is Konami, so there'll be a successor at best.
Also, I got hyped several times along the past 10 years, all leaded to nothing.
>2009: revival of ZOE; canned
>2013: project ENDERS; canned
We can't have nice things, accept it.
>>
>>323293714
>>saying this after the complete fucking blunder that was MGSV
endless summer almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
>>
>>323293938
Yoji finally gets recognition
>>
>>323293957
MGS 4 would have been fine if there was more gameplay, i don't mind the mass of cutscenes however you barely play the fucking game.
only chapter 1 and 2 are really gameplay focused.
3 is shit, 4 is robots that are no fun and 5 is like 1 room.
MGS5 on the other hand is actually a shitton of Gameplay and just in relation to that there's not many cutscenes while in reality there is quite the amount of cutscenes they are just spaced out a lot.
MGS5 is easily better than 4. but they are all good.
>>
>>323293380
>futuristic Dark Souls

i don't mind that, all of futuristic setting are all FPS and RPG
>>
>>323294760

>armored core after bloodborne

god, I can dream, but we all know that's not going to fucking happen

They aren't giving up that souls-style money
>>
>>323294958
Maybe Kojimbo will make a Souls-like and From would make a ZoE3
>>
>>323295890
Yeah and I will be married to a beautiful woman one day, have kids and die with all my loved ones gathered around me.
Are you high or something?
>>
>>323293957
Do you not realise that people blame Konami for that now because theyre are the big evil corp?
>>
File: cyberpunk_wallpaper.jpg (734KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk_wallpaper.jpg
734KB, 1920x1080px
C Y B E R P U N K
Y B E R P U N K
B E R P U N K
E R P U N K
R P U N K
P U N K
U N K
N K
K

I bet that's somekind of android soldier or private militian
>>
>>323292427
Fuck you, I thought this was official.

Still a goddamn cool design though.
>>
>getting hyped over fan art
>these idiots who don't know what the fuck copyright is
>people still think Kojima wants to make Metal Gear or a Metal Gear spiritual successor

The reason why he changed his looks and made the new logo for KojiPro not-ZoE is because he moved on, something you people should do too.
>>
>>323292427
ZOE?
>>
>>323293136
Same, I will legitimately punch the fucking gook in the face for what he did to me. The shittiness of Phantom Pain seriously affected my life.
>>
File: 1451139879105.png (20KB, 176x158px) Image search: [Google]
1451139879105.png
20KB, 176x158px
>>323299184
>that moment when you start making analogies with TPP's hollow interior and real life
>>
>>323293503
it was more the fast aerial combat but i understand you were just a kid when it came out.
>>
>>323293485
Why don't you help your mom you fucking loser. I fought my dad even though he could kick my ass
>>
File: Picture Imports 229.jpg (77KB, 307x316px) Image search: [Google]
Picture Imports 229.jpg
77KB, 307x316px
>>323293714
>tfw that single page of backstory is literally better than everything Snake Eater/4/PW/GZ/TPP told us about Big Boss
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.