[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mario Kart Double Dash has the highest average track quality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1446619449331.jpg (214KB, 650x757px) Image search: [Google]
1446619449331.jpg
214KB, 650x757px
Mario Kart Double Dash has the highest average track quality in the series (and the best battle mode).
Prove me wrong. Is it true or just nostalgia?

and /v/ is surprisingly good today, what gives? is it that weekend feeling?
>>
mk8 is better
>>
Bob-omb Blast was tons of fun, but most of the battle mode stage in Double Dash were pretty boring.
>>
My favorite tracklist is MKWii, but that's almost certainly because I spent ages learning all the time trial tricks and perfecting my times
honestly Wario Gold Mine ruins that entire game
>>
>>323279289
Something about the visuals in MKWii made the tracks look really cozy, even ones like Dry Dry Ruins and Grumble Volcano.

The characters looked like awful plastic mannequins, but the settings really "popped" on Wii.
>>
>>323278398
I loved the game but the tracks were pretty shit. MK8 beats it easily.
>>
>>323279289
Toad's Factory, Maple Treeway & Coconut Mall are among the best racks
>>
Honestly I think they perfected everything about the series bar roster in MK8.
>>
MKDD karts in retrospect felt like a chunk of butter moving around in a hot pan when you tried to steer. Tracks were great but general steering was shit
>>
>>323278868
>>323279674
Maybe I'm just too old for babby games now, but mk8 was shit
>>
File: B000A2R54M.01.lg.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B000A2R54M.01.lg.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
after super mario kart, which was a pretty damn decent and unique mode 7 racer for its time, mario kart cruised on mediocrity until DS

64 in particular being a huge steaming pile of shit
>>
>>323279289
Wii has great tracks in a Terminally shit game.

>In4 8

Yeah I'm sure the amazing track quality that's why Thwomp Ruins and Twisted Mansion never get picked
>>
I think DD was easier than mk8. In fact mk8 is way too hard for me. I am playing now 6 days in a row and have to do all 200cc, half of mirror mode and a few 150cc three stars. Fuck are the CPU-racers goddamn unforgivable!

MKDD was 100% in like two or three days.
>>
>>323279289
Mario Kart 7 on 3DS is even better i think.
>>
the handling was awful in DD but I liked the specials and holding 2 items at once
>>
>>323278398
MK8 (despite the absolute shit battle mode) and DS are the best for me.
>>
>>323280940
This. Wayyyyy too bouncy.
>>
>>323280851
7 introduced the worst shit, namely bringing back the "Coin Get" item for 1st place.
>>
>>323280940
>Character on the back juggling those triple mushrooms
The effort put into the animations was what made me love that game
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.