[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you play any video games today /v/? Or did you get work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

File: 1357081365758.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1357081365758.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
Did you play any video games today /v/? Or did you get work done instead?
>>
I actually did work yesterday. Today is gonna be a jack off and video games day, I'm trying to 100% arkham asylum.
>>
I played some blops 3 zombies with 3 of my good friends

We're slowly getting better, but this is much harder than black ops 2's was, we only just got past the double boss wave today. We still haven't figured out pack a punch, and we looked it up and it seems real complicated. We're having a lot of fun, but I'm pissed the only way to get the other map is to buy some kike collectors edition or a fucking season pass. I'm also annoyed because we have to do 2 to an xbox and play online because it fucking crashes with 4 player split screen local play, and you have to rank up when playing online to get attachments for box/wall guns and shit, which I don't like
>>
I played a bit Initial D Extreme Stage, then watch a couple of things on Netflix such as Matrix Revolutions and The Three Musketeers 2015 series
>>
Baldur's Gate. rolled paladin DCd imoen to mage and brought coren and that drow cleric on, in cloakwood. I'm at a weird point in the game where i'm strong enough to power my way through some battles with luck but don't have enough resources to kick some actual ass. dunno, i've never played before.
>>
im a game developer, so both of those choices result in playing games
>>
File: fortune.jpg (192KB, 1407x1407px) Image search: [Google]
fortune.jpg
192KB, 1407x1407px
tfw you lost all motivation to work
>>
>>323274279
>>323274291
>>323274286
god smiled on us today
>>
File: 44734638_p0.png (493KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
44734638_p0.png
493KB, 750x750px
>>323274279
I played Amplitude in the morning before going to work. Then after work I went to go hang out with my friends and play magic the gathering at our local gamestore. I bought a Kotori Minami figure while I was there.

It was an alright day honestly but now I'm feeling kind of sick. Thank God I have tomorrow off.
>>
>>323274279
I bought P4 Arena Ultimax and kicked a friends ass in it, it's pretty good but I'm pretty sure Margaret is OP.
>>
I work all the time, go to the gym 5 days a week, and eat relatively healthy.

I have a shit ton of games yet I hardly ever play them. I sit on the internet and just randomly do shit most of the time. I still have a deep interest in video games too, I'm not bored of them.

I'm starting to think I have ADD. I can't focus on getting anything done in my free time.

I'm sad /v/. I wanna finish all these games and get more stuff done in my free time.
>>
Anyone else get to the point where just not procrastinating and sitting down and playing a (non-f2p shit) game is an accomplishment?
>>
File: 207350_2016-01-09_00002.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
207350_2016-01-09_00002.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323274279
>>
I've done both today.
>>
Thinking I should bail on my friends to stay at home alone and play Fallout 4.
>>
File: 1428246166528.png (263KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1428246166528.png
263KB, 500x384px
I'm trying to work on getting better at guitar. I still can't play the opening of Cold Shot all the way. Been looking for a teacher, but I'm a poorfag and I can't afford more than like 2-3 lessons a month from most of the ones I've found. On top of that I got a friend who wants me to teach him how to play better when I feel like I've barely broken intermediate level myself, and I've been playing for nearly eight years.

I also beat Pirate's Curse just now and I'm gonna play some Alien Isolation.
>>
>>323274279
Neither
End my miserable existence already
>>
I had today off work, actually. I got to play video games all night without interruptions, it was great.
>>
I just played two matches of Dota and spent the rest of the day on accounting homework. Don't ever take a winter class unless you absolutely have to, people. Especially if it's 7-9 PM.
>>
Tried playing dota but had to instantly stop since 99% of games are shitshows with people crying about something from the first minute.
>>
>>323277781
If you have been playing for eight years then you should be a God.
You must practice an hour a day, man.
In a year you'll be better than you ever were.
>>
worked 8-4 then played some MGSV and FFIX. it was good.
>>
>>323277963
What MMR are you?
>>
yes i was playing asura's wrath earlier but i'm far too drunk to play it now
>>
I played some Neotokyo today and I really enjoyed it. I need to try and play it more, I had pretty much given up trying a long time ago since it's usually dead.
>>
>>323278108

I play less and less over time just because I can't be bothered having to fucking babysit people. By that I don't mean literally in the game I mean just trying to get people to calm the fuck down.

The amount of luck you need for a game to just be enjoyable to play is just too much for me to bother playing much any more.

I've been playing on and off since WC3 dota and I honestly think I'm just getting too fucking old to deal with the attitudes of people.
>>
Played games until 12 am like a fucktard.
Been doing homework that's due tomorrow midnight since then.
Only halfway done.
I work tomorrow.. too tired to move on.
>>
>>323278019

I've gone through a few periods where I didn't play, but I try to do 45min-1 hour every day now. I do notice that I'm quicker to pick things up when I learn them now, much more so than when I first started. But I'm nowhere near as good as I could have been had I been more diligent in my practice. I've heard people that have 3 years of practice that could blow my ass out of the water. I try not to let it get to me. Listening to my favorite guitarists just spurs me to play more.
>>
Woke up like 3 hours ago and had to clean and shop before picking up my girlfriend, which I'm on my way to do now.

I'll probably play some STALKER or Cities: Skylines later today.
>>
i finished two essays and played some sleeping dogs, lay off mom
>>
>>323278657
You are a lucky person. I am totally jealous. I still have a 100 word essay that I am only half way done with so far due tomorrow. I am incredibly screwed and will probably be up the rest of the night trying to get the second half done.
>>
File: VIDYA GAEM.png (1MB, 1017x766px) Image search: [Google]
VIDYA GAEM.png
1MB, 1017x766px
Slept all day then worked til midnight. It wasn't so bad though.

Got a new game going of some Diablo 2 if any mother fuckers wanna roll with us on our unholy crusade.
>>
>>323278893
>100 word essay
How's third grade treating you?
>>
>>323278950
It's a meme you dip.
>>
>>323279037
Hello yes this is dog.
>>
File: the ol' spicy keychain.jpg (242KB, 845x1036px) Image search: [Google]
the ol' spicy keychain.jpg
242KB, 845x1036px
>>323278950
that's-a spicy keychain!
>>
>>323274279
Played some MKX
>>
>>323274619
You expressed basically everything I don't like about the new zombies. I'm trying to figure out the map blind, like I did with the old ones but it feels so complex now. I feel like I'm hitting random buttons and picking up random collectibles hoping that something will happen.
>>
>>323274279
Spent all day on /v/, made friends.

Would love to play some Revengeance, gonna download. Underrail for now.
>>
help i'm still too drunk to vidya
>>
>>323274279
I played Fire Emblem Awakening for a few hours and then I played Stick of Truth for the rest of the day until about two hours ago.
>>
File: 9c34cf_3157112.jpg (11KB, 280x320px) Image search: [Google]
9c34cf_3157112.jpg
11KB, 280x320px
I did void ark with my static in ffxiv. but as of late there's not much to do at end game right so so i'm just sitting around. shit i don't even care about capping esoterics weekly anymore. i collected none last week and just decided to get a farthing from void ark.

Besides that i've been having alot of fun playing xenoverse because that went on sale. me and my friends have had lots of fun playing it. the reviews don't do it any justice. i currently got a level 86 saiyan women strike build, a level 72 female buu ki build, and a level 84 namekian stamina-tank build.

i hope xenoverse gets a sequel and improves on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
I played about 7 hours of Civ 5 as Korea and got a science victory, fuck Alexander the Great by the way.
>>
>tfw have to drive parents to the airport in an hour and haven't gotten any sleep tonight
Kill me
>>
>feel sick and throat hurts
>have to visit grandma for birthday
>just want to lay in bed and let it pass quietly
>>
File: 1338955013652.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1338955013652.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>Just emptied my guts all over my toilet.
Great night for video games.
>>
i played some dcss today
kinda unmotivated to play games
have a decent backlog but can't commit to a game
>>
I don't have any friends so whenever I play single player games I feel lonely. I think that's why i'm on /v/ a lot because it feels a little bit sociable.
>>
File: 1391423645567.jpg (342KB, 656x788px) Image search: [Google]
1391423645567.jpg
342KB, 656x788px
>Wake up at 11pm
>Play some TF2 contracts
>Study for an hour
>Try to fool myself into thinking an hour is really enough studying for the day
>Lie on bed, loathing my existence
>Shit post here for several hours

All part of my daily cycle, really, so much so that I already know how my day is going to progress: I'm going to feel tired even though its way too early to sleep, I'm gonna try to sleep but only close my eyes for about 15 minutes, then I'm going to get up and fap, listen to some dank music and go for a walk, then I'll play some games and shitpost here until bed.
>>
File: goodbye.jpg (108KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
108KB, 500x379px
>>323274279
I had to work today. But I did prep a lightly modded minecraft server for me and some friends tomorrow. But they will likely enrage me rather quickly. I am probably going to kill my friends tomorrow... Might play some Grand Ages Rome afterwards tho.
>>
File: 1451182708510.png (283KB, 714x574px) Image search: [Google]
1451182708510.png
283KB, 714x574px
First Christmas break none of my friends visited. I know that because I'm the slacker and still havent graduated from Uni I pretty much hold them back but I still want to see them when possible. They wont even talk to me unless I message them first, they all have gfs or jobs with their professors at their upstate or out of state universities. Fuck we just went on a roadtrip a 4 years ago and had some good bonding moments since but I've definitively felt them slip further away each year.

This has also been the hardest past few months of my life as I'm struggling to get over some mental and self-trust issues I didn't use to have until recently, had to drop out yet again and hermitted myself away due to spontaneous anxiety, but looks like I'll have to wait until the summer to see them.

I hate everything /v/. Things were going so well until last year.
>>
>>323274279
Played 8 hours of Xenoblade Chronicles X today. Was fun, but damn this is a long game.
>>
>>323276817
Don't get on the computer when you get home. Just sit down and play or do something else.
>>
>>323274370
I've already jacked off but I have to get some suede cleaner from the store as well as some shoe laces for my boots, back to college on Monday. Also probably should pack and wash clothes

If I get down time I'll play some NBA 2K14 with mods
>>
I grinded out 31 story quests for the last half of pre hw XIV trying to rush for Astrologian.

Hopefully I'll be done by tomorrow
>>
>>323284820
>suede cleaner from the store as well as some shoe laces for my boots, back to college on Monday
How do you dress?
>>
I played hearthstone and "playing" hearthstone hardly counts as "playing" because no effort is involved
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.