[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie was surprisingly pretty good. Top tier: Mike Sam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: Until_Dawn.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Until_Dawn.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
This movie was surprisingly pretty good.

Top tier:
Mike
Sam

High tier:
Josh
Jess

Mid tier:
Chris

Low tier:
Matt

Into the trash tier:
Ashley
Emily
>>
File: scufman.png (83KB, 219x314px) Image search: [Google]
scufman.png
83KB, 219x314px
>>323271318
>Josh
>Higher than Chris

Chris didn't do a whole lot, granted, but at least he wasn't a crazy mother fucker who spent the last year of his life setting up a Saw scenario for some fucked up revenge plan.

Also, where does the Stranger fit into here?
>>
>>323271756
Josh was a funny and interesting character. Chris was just there, not very offensive or interesting in any way.

And the Stranger had some promise but was killed off right away when it was his time to shine, so into Low tier he goes.
>>
>>323271318
ashleys ass alone is good enough to make her mid tier.
>>
File: 1446279598632.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446279598632.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>323272367
>>
>>323272152
What about Dr. Hill? I know about he is just a figment of Josh's fucked up mind that may or may not be based off a shrink he saw but goddamn I just love how over the top he is.

Also, I'd swap Matt and Ashley. At least Ashley does help out a bit near the end. Fucking Matt fucks up about everything he does and is the beta ass boyfriend of worst girl.
>>
File: 1443913451741.png (304KB, 504x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443913451741.png
304KB, 504x500px
REAL TIER LIST

>God Tier
Mike
Jess

>High Tier
Josh
Ashley

>Mid Tier
Chris
Sam

>Cuck Tier
Matt

>Shit Tier
Emily
>>
>>323271318
JUST A PRANK
>>
>>323272367
That can't make up for the fact that if Chris points a gun at her, at all, she will let him die later on when he's getting chased by a Wendigo. Ashley stays in absolute shit tier.
>>
>>323272873
good, chris is fucking cuck faggot who is beating around the bush.
>>
File: 1443912384501.jpg (91KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1443912384501.jpg
91KB, 1200x675px
>>323273013
Matt is the cuck. Chris is just an awkward beta
>>
>>323273089
literally zero difference.
>>
>>323272546
Dr Hill is played by a fellow Swecuck so his performance was too awkward for me to take anything he said seriously. Not sure where to place him really.

And Matt is far from beta if you go the douchebag route at the start, he chimps out hardcore if you pick the right things. And he leaves his cunt ass girlfriend to die in the firetower after insulting her and making her beg for her life.

And Ashley is a cunt for wanting to both kill off Emily if she gets bit by a Wendigo and she lets Chris die if you point the gun at her without even pulling the trigger.
>>
>>323271318
Just a prank bro, why you gotta be so mad
>>
File: pranks.png (17KB, 624x278px) Image search: [Google]
pranks.png
17KB, 624x278px
>>323272861
>>323273262
This game reminded me of this pasta
>>
>>323272727
Why is Ashley that high?
>>
File: mike pets dog.gif (1MB, 268x270px) Image search: [Google]
mike pets dog.gif
1MB, 268x270px
>>323272727
>dumb blonde girl higher than the dependable cute tomboy

Really?

>>323273215
I love him for his performance. For a thriller-slasher flick simulator, he did his role well.

Matt is easily the worst guy. He's either a pathetic whipped cuckbitch or a hot-heated grudge holding nigger.

But I'm glad we're all in agreement that Mike is best guy.
>>
>>323273901
HE'S A WOLF
CAN'T YOU SEE
>>
>>323273901
>>323273987
Petting a wolf with fresh wounds all over your body wasn't the brightest idea.

Also, what happened to the wolf after the sanitarium? What was it even good for? Mike did literally all the work in the Sanitarium by himself.
>>
File: cuck.png (312KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
312KB, 600x660px
>>323273987
Shut up Huey.
>>
I really hope Until Dawn 2 uses a whole new cast of characters in a new setting.

Until Dawn was sort like Saw, Friday the 13th, Scooby Doo, and The Descent all rolled into one. Maybe the sequel can draw inspiration from The Shining, The Exorcist, and Nightmare on Elm Street or something.
>>
>>323274147
If you fail the Wendinigger attacks the wolf will sacrifice itself for you.
>>
>>323274332
I really hope they take a route more like that final scene with Josh and his hallucinations. Full surreal monster survival. Their monster designs were really good so it makes me want more of that.
>>
>>323274380
Can you fail to befriend the wolf though and not have him the second time in the Sanitarium?
What even happens if you fail the Wendigo attack in that case?
>>
>>323274332
I could see this working out. Maybe it could have the cast actively using the Native American Totem thing knowingly trying to help and save each other. I'm just curious on what the threat will be since that the only Wendigo left is Josh.
>>
>>323274679
I actually don't know.
>>
>>323274679
You befriend the wolf by saving him from the bear trap when you encounter him, if I remember right. When you get into one of the rooms, you give him a bone and that's how he remembers you. If not, you shoot him when you see him again.
>>
>>323274931
>You befriend the wolf by saving him from the bear trap
I didn't encounter this in any of my playthroughs. Aren't you thinking of RE4?
All I did to befriend it was giving it a bone.
>>
> all these babies hating Emily

She had some of the best lines in the game, and her section in the mines was pretty great.

Also I would rather know someone who is a bitch to my face but you can still be friends with than a friend who is a bitch behind your back (Ashley, arguably Jess. Hannah was also a little unhinged from the hints given)

Sam is best girl though. Beth was good but sadly got short changed as all the clues were like "I CANT BELIEVE PUREST HANNAH DIED oh and also Beth I guess"
>>
I don't really get why people interpret Ash as a bitch, she's just not brave and is the most easily freaked out/scared of the group, the game even plays with this when Matt jumps in front of the telescope

the kind of character that's prone to irrational decisions in a situation of this magnitude

I'd put the gun thing down to a blunder by the developers rather than the character itself
>>
>>323274332
I wouldn't mind the same cast playing completely different charactersZ

It really has to be a new monster though. Like maybe they could just dons slasher movie straight, but if they take a semi obscure American monster (like a Mothman or whatever) they can probably repeat the magic
>>
>>323275390
Next game will have zombie nazis from outerspace
as the good guys
>>
>>323275136
I'm a bit fuzzy on that part. I played it with a friend, trading off every chapter. I probably am, but I do know if you fuck up with the dog you do have to kill him. I'm probably got that mixed up with Mike's bear trap scene.

>>323275174
Emily always pushes Sam towards the Wendigos in the final scenes no matter how you are with her. While you do have a point there, that doesn't make her any less hated to me.

>>323275359
Oh, fuck that jumpscare with Matt. That shit got me harder than everything else in the game.

And when you say gun thing, you're talking about when Emily gets bit and they assume she'll turn, right? Given the situation, I don't blame them for getting paranoid, but they had the Stranger's diary right there with the answer. They didn't have to go as far as they did, especially Mike.
>>
>>323275359
She's the reason those personal stats menu exists

The main reason: Honesty goes down when she expresses any remorse to Chris about the twins, which implies she's the only one of the eight who doesn't give a fuck that they ran off and got themselves killed.

Also, fuck her for escalating the THIS IS THE SAFE ROOM EMILY scene
>>
File: just a prank.png (511KB, 504x632px) Image search: [Google]
just a prank.png
511KB, 504x632px
>>
>>323275685
>Emily always pushes Sam towards the Wendigos

She pushes Ashley, not Sam. And considering what happened to them an hour before, Ashley kinda has it coming. Especially if you do a run where she gets Chris killed but Mike isn't dumb enough to kill Emily
>>
>>323275685
No i mean Ash leaving Chris out to die if he shoots her

it should've had tighter requirements because it still happens even if Chris aims at himself first which prompts her to do the whole "you saved my life so let me save yours" thing, It should've happened only if Chris aimed at her first and fired
>>
>>323275359
Oh she's as much of a bitch as Emily, she just hides it better. I can atleast respect Emily for being up front about being a huge bitch.

When Ashley reads about Wendigo bites, she can decide to not tell the group that the bite wouldn't turn Emily into a Wendigo. And that's right after her trying to get Mike to shoot Emily and/or kick her out of the safe room.
>>
File: 1446070687859.gif (1MB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
1446070687859.gif
1MB, 250x252px
>>323271318
>>
What do ya want in a sequel guys?

I want Skinwalkers in the next game or better yet: Mothman!
>>
>>323275390
I just want them to bring back Hayden Panettiere, because she's hot and has a nice voice.

I really liked Sams personality though, that's the kind of girl I'm into.
>>
>>323275359
she has a wild imagination because she reads a lot. she hates anything scary and can't stand being spooked the most of any person in the group.

they should have given her the gun instead of chris. would have made it more interesting.
>>
>>323276304
You like the bathing types, eh?
>>
>>323275174
Emily is actually very adept at survival and does her best when she is alone but for some reason she needs to be around other people and annoy them.
>>
>>323271318
I still need to finish this movie, how long do I have left? Last I remember I'm a little after the psyc ward and I've just taken control of the jock and whiny girlfriend. I don't mind spoilers.
>>
Emily was right about everything.
>>
>>323276294
i don't want any monsters actually. human beings can be good monsters too.
>>
>>323275726
>The main reason: Honesty goes down when she expresses any remorse to Chris about the twins, which implies she's the only one of the eight who doesn't give a fuck that they ran off and got themselves killed.

That fucking amazes me, especially when her remorse lines are probably the most sincere and memorable of anyones.
I don't understand that girl at all.

Such a great use of the stats menu though, this is a really cool game.
>>
>>323276469
A few more chapters, also you'll come to like the jock/Mike. He's goes from "Wow he's kind of a douche" to "Damn Mike, you're the fucking best".
>>
>>323276059

Apparently the devs have said they intended for it to be the same regardless, because it makes Ash a more complicated character or something.
>>
>Too good for this sinful Earth
The Stranger

>I'd be bros with them IRL
Mike
Chris
Sam

>Chill, but not as much as the above
Matt
Jess
Beth

>If you weren't such an idiot you might be cool
Hannah

>You seem cool except for the part where going off your meds let the crazy take over
Josh

>Straight up bitch
Emily

>Lying two-faced bitch
Ashley
>>
>>323277224
>Stranger
>top tier
>spent entire life containing wendigos
>jobs the instant he becomes part of the cast
fun theme though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idiXbTBgrrU
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.