[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm replaying FFVII and I just got to the part where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Rufus.jpg (188KB, 771x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rufus.jpg
188KB, 771x720px
So I'm replaying FFVII and I just got to the part where Rufus' office explodes while he's still in it. I know he's still alive in AC, though. How does that work?
>>
>>323258158
It doesn't work and it's fucking stupid. He's alive for no reason whatsoever.
>>
He still had a couple of HP left.
>>
Nomura wanted another one of his Gackt clones in AC.
>>
>>323258158
Movie rule. They aren't dead unless you see the body, and even then there's still room for doubt.
>>
If I recall, Cloud even acknowledges in AC (or at least AC Complete) that Rufus should be dead, to which he responds something along the lines of "meh, money".
>>
>>323258158
Because you can get hit by a meteor, die, then come back to life with a feather in the FF universe. You only die if you lose your plot armor.
>>
>>323258158
It doesn't work.
AC Advent Children is a cop Out.

As far as i'm concerned Tseng (who appears in AC ) and Rufus (Who also is in AC) are both deader than 10 year old dogshit.

well you already got your answer:
>>323258260

/thread
>>
>>323258158
>>323258260

You don't see a body so they aren't dead

Rule fucking number 1 of whether character is dead or not
>>
>>323258158
Fanservice is a bitch that can fuck up decent stories to guarantee butthurt fans don't cry too much.
>>
FFAC is completely stupid and people ate that shit up like expected.

They are REALLY overplaying Cloud being all grimdark. It isn't badass, it's just annoying. I miss Cloud being "cool" in his own way.
>>
>>323260481
>tfw cloud started as cool because he copied Zack's personality
>Cloud discovered Zack and his entire belief was a lie
>Cloud gets over it with the help of delicious Tifa and is able to become an actual real human again
>Let's Mosey
>Cloud is still a relaxed Cool guy who just wants to finish what he and Zack started, no Whining, no Anger, No Depression

>tfw Square Enix saw that fangirls loved a Broody emo cloud and went out of their way to force that personality to profit off it.
>>
>>323258158
i dunno nigga, metria or some shit damn. maybe he casted barrier or shell or something fuck nigga
>>
>>323258158

>After its attack hit close towards the President’s office, the blast had knocked Rufus to the floor. An explosion followed within the Shinra Building afterwards and the metal materials that formed the ceiling fell crashing through the floor next to him. He rolled his body underneath a desk to avoid all the falling debris. He was prepared for death the moment he saw the Weapon’s fire heading directly towards him. However, the moment the impact knocked him to the floor, anger welled inside him. He was angry at himself for accepting death. What does it mean? Why didn’t he want to die? His anger calmed him down. The Weapon might attack again. He had to escape quickly.

As Rufus looked for some means of escape, his eye caught sight of a small switch engraved with the letter, ‘L’.

It was located underneath the desk so that it was hidden away from view. It must be for some emergency use if it’s placed here. Perhaps it will be of use in this situation. Rufus pressed it without hesitation. The part of the floor he was lying back on disappeared with a “Gatan” and he found himself falling about one metre downwards.

http://thelifestream.net/novels-novellas/on-the-way-to-a-smile-episodeshin-ra/2/
>>
>>323258158
The Turks found Retcon Materia.
>>
>>323261307

It's retarded I know, but that's seriously the explanation they give. The floor broke his fall and his desk saved his ass twice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.