[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can relax, JC. I told the troops to stand down. That's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: PaulDenton.png (267KB, 460x438px) Image search: [Google]
PaulDenton.png
267KB, 460x438px
You can relax, JC. I told the troops to stand down. That's right; I'm working for the NSF.
>>
>>323254000
a trips!
>>
>>323254084

Seriously, though. I'm in Hong Kong, trying to get the stuff fixed so Jock can fly out. When do I get the Dragon Tooth sword? I feel I can't run and gun enough with my shotgun + assault rifle.
>>
>>323254303
Pretty soon, when you meet the triads, they will ask you to investigate a lady that apparently has the sword.
>>
ohyes
>>
>>323254000
they telegraphed it just perfectly
>>
>>323254760

Thanks desu. Who is Daedalus? Why is this spooky nigger helping me, he seems to be related to MJ12, or at least something similar to it, since Alex Jacobson is not the one behind it.
>>
>>323254924
go play the game faggot, why are you asking us?
go get the answers
>>
>>323255036

I just played it today, anon. Maybe later tonight. It's pretty safe to say this game trumps System Shock 2, and though I love that game, Deus Ex just has far better writing.
>>
>>323254924
He is an AI, he is your buddy, Icarus is a dick tho and he has found you run while you can.
>>
>>323255117
right, just don't ASK for spoilers
someone WILL ruin it for you
>>
>>323255602

Okay anon. I saved Paul while I was at it, because he's my brother and all that. I wonder what happens if you don't surrender to Gunther Hermann, and in fact, kill the guy. Who shows up then?
>>
>>323255789
>and in fact, kill the guy
You can't.
>>
>>323254000
Nice Trips
>>
>>323255858

I can. I blew him up with a LAM and died from the explosion since Anna Navarre ripped me to shreds.
>>
>>323254000

Paul with those colors looks so fucking weird. I always picked white hair.
>>
OH MY GOD JC A BOMB
>>
>>323254000
>go outside of hangar
>troops still attack you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.