[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you excited for Freedom Planet 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: TeamLilac_byZiyoLing20150707.jpg (886KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
TeamLilac_byZiyoLing20150707.jpg
886KB, 1200x1800px
Are you excited for Freedom Planet 2?
>>
>>323221432
First game was great, my hopes for the sequel also are
>>
>>323221432
The first game is one of my favorite games ever. yes, of course I am. Especially since its confirmed for having animated cutscenes. We Mega Man X now.
>>
Sure. The first game was great and it looks like the second game is just adding shit too it and fixing up cracks.
>>
>Core gameplay will be great as usual and physics will be improved with presence of Taxman
>Weaknpoints like the VAing and the story have been addressed by hiring guys like Chris Sabat.

You bet your fucking ass I am. Literally made my christmas
>>
File: 1265946601395.jpg (130KB, 708x600px) Image search: [Google]
1265946601395.jpg
130KB, 708x600px
>>323221432
i'd rather they finish freedom planet 1

also what happened to the designs?
>>
>>323222472

>sonicboom.jpg
>>
File: 1436427362931.png (65KB, 512x262px) Image search: [Google]
1436427362931.png
65KB, 512x262px
Need to finish the first game. Made the mistake of playing story mode over classic so I kinda got burned out post Lilac getting tortured.
It wouldn't be so bad if the voice work was less cringy. Having embarrassing writing and inconsistent VAs is just too much. The better voices along with the music gives me huge ps1 nostalgia. Bad voices are Megaman tier dubs without the ironic hilarity.
>>
>>323222472
>>323223448
I wouldn't worry about FP1. Torque is currently playable in its Beta on Steam right now and Spade is supposed to be early this year. So presumably they're working on both at the same time. Also I'd argue that Freedom Planet WAS finished and that Torque and Spade are just DLC
>>
>>323221432
First game was probably the best game I played that year, so hell yes I'm excited for the second one.
>>
>>323222472
the designs in the OP aren't the actual designs of the characters it's promo art drawn by the person who originally designed the characters, who frankly is kind of a shitty artist
>>
They have Taxman on board now, the second game is gonna be at least good.
>>
>>323222934
Honestly I really like Boom's design.

>>323223747
They are obligated to release them due to Kickstarter though.
>>
>>323224553
They're also obligated to make a second game due to the Kickstarter.
>>
>>323221432
I wouldn't say I'm EXCITED for it, but I'm looking forward to it with the intention of probably buying it and likely enjoying it.

I hope they improve the story.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.