[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any idea where i can find Eileen the crow? I havent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hmm.jpg (996KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
996KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone have any idea where i can find Eileen the crow? I havent spoke to her even once yet and i just beat Rom. I went to the place in the sewers and shes not here. Any idea where she is?
>>
Dunno if she's still there after Rom/Amelia but go back to Central Yarnham, go through side entrance of the gate by the burning crucified beast where all the Yarnhamites are and go straight ahead to the door with the light. Head to the left and break all the boxes and shit there and drop down to the area with all the dogs in the cages. Beyond there is a building with stairs leading down. To the right of the stairs there is a doorway leading to a bunch of beams you can walk across. At the end of one of those beams there is another doorway. She's through there.
>>
I just killed her. Did I fuck up?

OP, I found her outside Oedon Chapel.
>>
Ya bro, she's in the grand cathedral waiting for you :^)
>>
>>323208558
if you didnt speak to her before rom then she's gone
>>
>>323209167
Shes not here. Anywhere else she could be?
>>
>>323209562
Oh sorry I thought you spoke to her once. She's gone from the game dude
>>
>>323209832
So theres no way for me to get the armor?
>>
>>323208558
>Anyone have any idea where i can find Eileen the crow?

NG+
>>
>>323209962
I have another save thats in ng+. I have only beat vicar amelia on that save so far. Does that mean i can find her on that character?
>>
>>323209907
Not in your current play through
>>
You're okay, OP. Don't go to the Grand Catherdral tonight ;)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.