/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitman Thread. Replaying some of the Hitman games. I forced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Killing Vinny.webm (3MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Killing Vinny.webm
3MB, 600x450px
Hitman Thread.

Replaying some of the Hitman games.

I forced myself to go back through all of Absolution again. It wasn't as bad as I remembered it being on my first playthrough.

I'm replaying Blood Money now. The game aged like wine. Its one of the best games ever made.

I tried playing Hitman 2. Its shit. Enemies spot you from behind like 50 meters away, level design completely stupid, and the game tries to funnel down preset paths instead of encouraging creativity like Blood Money.

How is Contracts? I've never played it. Is it more like Blood Money, or Hitman 2?
>>
>>323195679
>It wasn't as bad as I remembered it being on my first playthrough.
Same.
>>
>>323195679
contracts is pretty much like it's a step between 2 and blood money

not as bad as 2, but not as smooth/refined as blood money. still worth a playthrough as it's basically a remake of 1, which we all know was the shit engine and io was still figuring stuff out
>>
>>323195679
>hating 2
Shit taste Senpai
>>
>>323195679
>I forced myself to go back through all of Absolution again. It wasn't as bad as I remembered it being on my first playthrough.
Honestly, it's a really fucking good game. All Splinter Cell fans should eat that shit right up.

Good game
wrong franchise

also now just realizing the episodic content is basically what multiplayer should be like in the hitman series - but they're charging for it

dang
>>
>>323197040
not him but it's hard to like 2 when you started with blood money
>>
>>323197072
They aren't really charging for it. $60 gets you 100% of the content, just like any other game.
>>
>>323197262
$30 gets you the actual game @ launch
$60 gets you the actual game @ launch + monthly DLC for a year
>>
>>323197381
So $60 gets you all of the currently planned content. $60 gets you a full games worth of content. It isn't a ripoff.
>>
>>323198008
Changing Game + Seasons Pass into "Full Game" was the best marketing decision ever made. It's truly glorious.

>ripoff
But that's not what I'm claiming, no need to be defensive bro. I'm claiming multiplayer should be exactly what the devs are doing - user created missions. Well instead of user created they'll be dev created for better or worse.
>>
Favorite mission for atmosphere?Gotta be the one in contracts where you have to save some rich kid from an old British guy who liked to hunt people.Then again l,every contracts mission had great atmosphere.
>>
>>323199249
I thought that party in the slaughter house place was great.
>>
>>323198275
They'll be user created too, though. I'm pretty sure you can make your own contracts, right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.