[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Mario Bros. Z Return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (537KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
537KB, 852x478px
it's back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-ErbSrTOc
>>
>inb4 undertale ruins this thread

Haven't seen it yet. Is it as good as people are saying it is?
>>
>>323164551
It's fun. You disconnect your brain and have 6 years again for a while watching this.

Check it out bro.
>>
>>323164551
undertale? But yeah so far its living up to my standards. Loving all the nostalgia i'm getting from it.
>>
Is yoshi finally not the king of jobbing it?
>>
>>323164721
>>323164852
Alright, I'll watch it after I'm done farming in MH4U.

Making a kickass bow set here.
>>
>>323164357
The animation is decently enjoyable and the nostalgia is good. I have to say I like it, I guess my only hope is that they can find voice actors somewhere down the line for the lines, but that's not even necessary because it seems fine as is
>>
That was very good. Anyone else watch it? Thoughts?
>>
File: tumblr_n76m4eOKzQ1ro8ysbo1_540.png (206KB, 540x394px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n76m4eOKzQ1ro8ysbo1_540.png
206KB, 540x394px
You guys remember episode 8 from the original? That's gonna be a good remake. Someone get the combo counter ready.
>>
>>323168431
>I guess my only hope is that they can find voice actors somewhere down the line for the lines
They probably won't but he's probably fine with it being dubbed separately again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JkZuz2kXd8
>>
>Mario's Metsu Shroyken
>>
>>323168431
>>323171141
fuck that shit, the typical Mario-noise dialogue accompanied by text boxes is perfect because that's just how Nintendo does it.
Hope it doesn't take too long for this to catch up with the original
>tfw sprite animation has been dead for over 5 years
>>
Unironically better than I expected it to be.

Full 30 minutes of decent action.
>>
10/10 fuck. Can't wait for the yoshi island battle.
>>
File: 1428442231534.jpg (276KB, 312x825px) Image search: [Google]
1428442231534.jpg
276KB, 312x825px
>>323164357

>got rid of that stupid race from the original
>introduce the World Tournament stage

Alvin did good.
>>
For me it was 9/10, my only gripe with it is the constant re-looping of some sound effects which got annoying real quick. The music used for this really captured the scenes really well, I can't wait for the other installments.
>>
Anyone know if he's remaking all of them or just the first few, from about 5 it's quality enough to keep them as they are.
>>
>>323174017
He's remaking it, but it's not a complete remaster.
>>
I will admit I am rewatchting the original right now because of how hype I am about this reboot and because of how awesome the first episode was.

The original is leagues below but it's still fun for the nostalgia alone
>>
File: 1439235286583.jpg (80KB, 957x716px) Image search: [Google]
1439235286583.jpg
80KB, 957x716px
>>323164357

>27:49
>TERIAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Yeah if he can turn the action from the first two episodes into THAT the Yoshi's Island showdown will likely be the greatest flash animation of all time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.