[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did squall really die in disc 1?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: squallnoface.png (468KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
squallnoface.png
468KB, 1280x800px
Did squall really die in disc 1?
>>
>>323143642
the fuck is that?
>>
>>323143872
creepypasta/theory nonsense
>>
There's no evidence to support his death and believing it might as well say "i didn't like the direction they went with the story" because that's all the theory amounts to.
>>
>>323143872
It's a very brief part of a cutscene after killing Ultimecia where squall is lost in time compression and trying to escape.
>>
I'll accept any theory because that ending was shit
>>
It makes the game more interesting.

Honestly, VIII pisses me off so much, because there's so much cryptic shit in the story that never goes anywhere or has any explanation.

"Time.. it will not wait.. no matter how hard you hold on...it escapes you... and..."
>>
>>323146315
ergo all final fantasy endings are shit

because they are all literally the same fucking shit of saving the world

fuck off retard
>>
my dad works for square and he said yea
>>
>>323143642
No, that is just as idiotic as that R=U story
>>
>>323147431
woooooooooo, is your dad Tony Hawk?
>>
>>323143642
Of course not, dumbass.

he's actually in a coma
>>
>>323147394
VIII's ending is 10 minuets of random FMVs trying to convey a "deep meaning". It's bad even compared to the other games.
>>
Is it legitimate? No. It would have been a hilarious fuck you to everyone though if he really did die in disk 1.

>that final cutscene on the garden
>rinoa is smiling and looking straight at in on screen
>Seifer is the one staring back at her as he gets a shit-eating grin
M. Night Shalamaman-tier twist that would befit a silly game.
>>
>>323147759

What the fuck are you talking about? All the FF games have that at the end. This is why people like you should just stop talking about games you haven't even fucking played.
>>
>>323143872
It's a theory. A GAME THEORY
>>
File: qepij6o1_500.gif (220KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
qepij6o1_500.gif
220KB, 500x359px
Was Aeris really a prostitute?
>>
>>323148476
>All the FF games have that at the end.
All the newer ones, yeah.
>>
>>323148718
No. What kind of a prostitute would offer her services for one fucking gil?

>I-it's up front payment!

That's reaching and you know it.
>>
>>323149056
>I am a Final Fantasy culture expert and now the going rate of gil
>>
No.

It's a shit theory. Stop pushing it.

>>323148718
What the fuck is this tumblr filter? Fuck off.
>>
>>323149230
A bottle of fucking eye drops costs 50gil. Are you telling me Aeris is whoring herself out significantly cheaper than over the counter medication?
>>
>>323149056
>>323149495
1 gil is just the cover. There is a piece of paper hidden in the flower that tells you where to meet up for real transaction. Think about why else sell flowers for 1 gil? You can't buy shit with 1 gil it's just a waste of ti
me otherwise.
>>
>>323148476

> fucking newfag
>>
>>323149843
>All this reaching

There is absolutely nothing indicating that Aeris is a whore. She isn't even selling the flowers for profit, just to get by. If she sells even 50 of them in a day, that's a lot of money in the slums.
>>
>>323150092
I doubt she could sell 50 in a slum, even a dozen is pushing it.
>>
>>323150271
That's why she isn't selling them in the slums, but in the more respectable parts of Midgar.
>>
File: 2540605-ffxiii2.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2540605-ffxiii2.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>323147394

>because they are all literally the same fucking shit of saving the world

Yeah well, about that one...
>>
>>323147281
This. It's like the indoctrination theory - It makes the game better.
>>
No, people just feel the need to make up retarded theories about VIII to justify its shitty plot.
>>
>>323147281
You have to look at VIII in retrospect. It's story pieces only fits together at the very end. It's standard to feel confused in a 1st playthrough.
>>
Rinoa = Ultimecia and Ultimecia being Squall's emo brat are by far the worst theories I've ever heard.
>>
>>323146081
Isn't that precisely what /v/ does with the Rinoa/Ultimecia thing though? I mean when you got so many blatant and in your face things and then even Dissidia decides to get Ultimecia Rinoa's weapons and shit, yet people still deny it?

Come on now. Now Squall being dead makes no sense considering the above, since he'd had to have been alive to make the promise, but by the end he's stuck in a time loop, so likely some things may have happened due to alternatve universes and time shenanigans.

FF8 is deep man.
>>
>>323152932
It shouldn't be taken at face value though. Having an evil character wear opposite color scheme of a good one isn't something to lose sleep over.
>>
>>323143642
well its called final fantasy. maybe every game takes place as a weird life flashing before your eyes dream as the main antag breathes their last you know?
>>
No, but R = U is fact. No amount of bitching or quoting some autist from Gamefaqs will change this.

Rinoa is Ultimecia
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.