[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Match starts >"Sorry i can't talk on mic, hubby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 402
Thread images: 58

File: 2889241-r6pat020_xone_bxsht_2d.jpg (39KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2889241-r6pat020_xone_bxsht_2d.jpg
39KB, 320x320px
>Match starts
>"Sorry i can't talk on mic, hubby is asleep - and yes, I'm a girl."

i thought these people were a fucking meme holy shit

how can you be so self-absorbed that you think people care whether or not you're a woman in a fucking video game

What do you guys think about Rainbow Six Siege?
I thought it was going to be garbage because of the E3 trailer being mind-numbingly retarded, but I bought it on a whim and now I'm at 60 hours of fun.
>>
>>323134007
If you need a mic to play then I'm not interested
>>
>>323134007
>response with "don't care."
>suddenly shit loads of splurge lords running to defend her
>>
>>323134130
you really don't
it's just something good you can use to make call-outs easier and quicker
>>
File: Eh-149724857338_xlarge.png (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eh-149724857338_xlarge.png
51KB, 300x300px
>>323134007
>"Sorry i can't talk on mic, hubby is asleep - and yes, I'm a girl."

>"What are you doing out of the kitchen?"
>>
I don't care what the gender is, just play the objective and don't fuck up.
>>
>>323134007
its really good fun.
>>323134130
you dont need a mic if you can carry your team but if you're not that good you're going to want to use a mic.
>>
I'm genuinely terrible at this game. But lately my skills have gone out the window as i become more retarded over time.

My cognitive abilities are sharply dropping off. I'm feeling physically and mentally weaker as i age and i'm only 23.
>>
>>323134130
It's a teamwork oriented game, what did you expect?
>>
>>323134007
Girl memes aside, this game is fucking fantastic. I seriously haven't had this much fun with multiplayer in a long time. And all that female empowerment bullshit is absent for the characters, no dykes with short hair or shitty lines or bulky bitches. Everyone feels normal and fun to use.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (22KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
22KB, 500x486px
>>323134786
>tfw dragging team down
>>
>>323135000
IQ a cute! CUTE!
>>
File: 1427775560074.png (401KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1427775560074.png
401KB, 700x700px
>How can you be so self-absorbed
BY BEING FEMALE.
Have you just never encountered a girl before, OP?
>>
>hubby

No.
>>
>>323134007
>New R6 game cancelled in favor of a full price MP only game
french canadian jews are the worst
>>
>>323134854
No it's fucking not it's CoD with actual breakable terrain
>>
>>323135653
(you)
>>
>>323135761
>This game is totally teamwork oriented because... uhhh..
>>
>>323134007
>hehehe brehhh I'm so high right now
>kills his own team mate
>yooo where'd Smoke goooo
>"Think he disconnected"
>shoots me
>Fuck you mean disconnected hehehehe
>disconnected asss hehehehe
>"Why?"
>hehehehe

dumb fucking niggers man
>>
>>323135761
You think you're fucking funny faggot. I said this game is fun, hoyl fuck fuck you man. fuck you for making me seem like I'm full of shit, faggot, buy the fucking game and play me somwhere bitch. I'll knife you and show you how much skill you need to knife someone and how fun it is to butcher a fucking twerky twink hater like you, faggot/10 for making me reply again.
>>
>>323134130
A mic is required in Siege the same way a mic is required in counterstrike

i.e. not at all
>>
>>323135653
Do you retards ever stop spewing out "its CoD" for every FPS game?
You are dumb as fucking shit and you have no idea what CoD is like, you just repeat the same fucking meme over and over.

Go watch or play some CoD so you actually know what it is like before making out a game which is nothing like CoD in any single way to be like CoD.
>>
>>323135462
No by not using a mic in a teamplay game. What a cunt
>>
>>323135898
>I didn't play the game
>>
>>323136267
>totally run and gun
>no communication
>fast based rather than tactical based movement
>aims for big and shiny explosions and effects rather than realistic
Its literally CoD but with slightly slower movement (still not tactical level) and some destruction.
>>
>>323136267
>This first person shooter is totally teamwork oriented and different because... uhhh...
>>
>>323136382
You are so retarded it isn't even funny.
>>
>>323136439
>Its literally CoD [reasons]
>N-NO ITS NOT
Thanks for conceding then
>>
>>323136439
>>323136340
>I still can't point out what makes it more teamwork oriented than any other First Person Shooter

Just point out how it's more teamwork oriented than counterstrike and I'll go
>>
>>323136524
They cant because it isnt

In the same way a player could 'breach' a room in CS with someone else you can breach rooms in Siege. There are little to no features that actually promote teamwork, going solo is ALWAYS better than running with others because of nade/C4 spam and none of the characters abilities actually work together at all. Shit even the shields dont work as cover for anyone behind you.
>>
>>323136512
You reasons are not true and it is painfully obvious you haven't played either game.

They are nothing alike, go watch some game play of both games on youtube you dumb shit.
>>
>>323136668
Iv unlocked every character, level 50ish now.

The game isnt tactical, and its as simplistic and mindless as any other popular modern shooter.
>>
>>323134007
Pleasantly surprised. It is easy to pick up and play. Not sure it's worth full price but it's a damn good multiplayer shooter
>>
>>323136782
Whatever you say retard, go back to your endless cycle of meme posting.
>>
>>323136382
Run and gun would get you killed fast. Sound is huge in this game, if you are sprinting around everyone knows where you are and if you're coming their way.
>>
>>323136662
Thanks for the good response. Let's see them scream and flail this one away
>>
>>323136904
Thats literally all you are doing, you didnt even address any of my points or try to prove the game is any way different from any other generic shooter. I realize its because you cant because doing so would just be stupid but still, you are not even trying to be rational.

>>323136907
Pfthah, I wish. Because of the peakers advantage run and gun is one of the best ways to play. The only better way is hiding away from the objective and just wiping everyone because going solo is infinitely better than playing the objective.
>>
>2v2 and time is almost up
>friend is Blitz, don't remember who I am doesn't matter at this point
>I lay breach charge on wall and blow it
>friend immediately storms in and flashes room, covering right while I check left
>both of us score last kills with less than 5 seconds on the clock

Shit was straight out of a movie, green text doesn't do it justice.

inb4 shill. Matchmaking is shit and I keep getting hangups on an empty screen with the smoke background forcing me to F4 sometimes
>>
File: 23456785.png (310KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
23456785.png
310KB, 500x699px
>>323136382
Well Meme'd friend
>>
>>323136154
>as in not at all
>not having a microphone in counter strike doesn't change anything

Good callouts are required; looking at chat for some retard saying "guys halp they're going cat" means you might get shot by someone else since you took your eyes off where you should be focusing.

This game's the same way; a microphone isn't required but those without them are detrimental.
>>
>>323137150
So basically

>Someone else threw a flashbang in and we killed the people

Wow so much teamwork, revolutionary gameplay
>>
How is Tom Clancy releasing games in the afterlife?
>>
>>323137213
If you boil anything down to it's bare parts it's gonna sound retarded, retard.
>>
>>323134007
>and yes I am a girl
>having to validate your existence as a girl when youre married
Fucking slut.
>>
>>323137213
>Play multiplayer game
>Win match

So boring.
>>
>>323137150
You won because of the shitty hit detection and having the advantage of moving first, for them you probably didnt even register on their screen until you had a solid second or two to see them

Thats the fundamental flaw with this game, the netcode is so shit anyone who moves has a massive advantage.
>>
>>323137272
But that was a retarded greentext, retard
>>
>>323137340
Well yeah, of course it was. You so retarded you need to point it out again, retard?
>>
>>323137308
>play
ORIGINAL GAME 10/10
>>
>>323137448
Not as retarded as you'd have to be to think that was something anybody would want to read
>>
>>323137551
Well, good thing I don't think that.

Retard.
>>
File: 1430895615972.gif (198KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1430895615972.gif
198KB, 640x360px
>Bought this during the sale
>Go into match which is in progress
>the team I'm about to join are audibly upset when they die and lose
>Leave and haven't played since due to immense fear of letting my team down
>>
File: tacotime-crisp-burritos.jpg (48KB, 340x318px) Image search: [Google]
tacotime-crisp-burritos.jpg
48KB, 340x318px
>>323137647
>Well, good thing I don't think that.
>But that was a retarded greentext, retard
>Well yeah, of course it was.

So in conclusion, Siege is no more teamwork oriented than any other first person shooter such as CS or CoD.
>>
>>323137815
Out of this fear I only play terrorist hunt.
>>
>>323136662
>There are little to no features that actually promote teamwork, going solo is ALWAYS better than running with others because of nade/C4 spam

Breaching a room with others is ALWAYS better with a team. You use Thatcher do throw an emp to disable C4 or smoke. You can use Twitch to do it as well with her drone, you can also use Fuze to kill or distract the enemy with his cluster charge. You can set Glaz up in a sniping position take out the windows for him and let him snipe. You can also breach from multiple directions, they can't cover all of them.

>none of the characters abilities actually work together at all. Shit even the shields dont work as cover for anyone behind you.

This is total BS, all of the abilites work together. And sheids do protect people behind you, they don't pretect them fully just like they don't in real life.
>>
>>323134007
>getting so triggered you have to whine to /v/
LMAO
>>
>>323137826
I was never arguing in favour of it being teamwork-oriented; I was stating that if you boil any event or whatever down to it's base components like
>Someone else threw a flashbang in and we killed the people
as a shortened version of >>323137150 's post, then it's gonna sound retarded. Dunno why you can't get that through you're retarded skull.
>>
>>323136382
>Totally run and gun
I mean you can do that if you want to die and be a burden.
>no communication
Only if you play with teammates with no mics which I will say there should be an option in matchmaking to team up with people with mics.
You're basically repeating what you said at the start which again is wrong. You can run into a room guns blazing but at the same time your making yourself a giant fucking target to the defenders of said room who have multiple lines of sight on your dumbass.
>aims for big and shiny explosions and effects rather than realistic
Well the explosions aren't even that big and even then it makes sense for when say you blow a hole through a wall there's bits of dust and other objectives flung in the air and obscures vision.

You're either trolling or you're literally retarded. Pick one.
>>
>>323138052
Because I am the person that started the argument >>323135653
>>
>>323137815
stop being such a subby baby girl boy.
>>
>>323137958
>Breaching a room with others is ALWAYS better with a team. You use Thatcher do throw an emp to disable C4 or smoke. You can use Twitch to do it as well with her drone, you can also use Fuze to kill or distract the enemy with his cluster charge. You can set Glaz up in a sniping position take out the windows for him and let him snipe. You can also breach from multiple directions, they can't cover all of them.
Literally NONE of this is teamwork.

Glaz will run up to whatever room he wants and cluster it, he might get some kills or not but it has literally nothing to do with the team other than someone dies.

Thatcher is not teamwork either. It destroys everything electronic so there is no need to actually time it, he just spams them and thats that.

Even suggesting glaz is somehow teamwork orientated is just laughable. He is literally the embodiment of lone wolf camping a corner and sniping people through windows.

The only one there who has an ability that actively helps the team is Twitch, but even then literally any character can do that with their drone, and the ability to destroy electronics is worthless since everyone has their own drone and already knows where everything is.

>And sheids do protect people behind you, they don't pretect them fully just like they don't in real life.
This is how people get double kills all the fucking time, idiots like you 'hide' behind shields and die in a second because the game is geared towards the CS crowd and run and gunning is always better than tactical engagements.
>>
>>323138556
>Glaz will run up to whatever room he wants and cluster it,
Derp, obviously meant Fuze.
>>
>>323138556
>Literally NONE of this is teamwork.
And we are done here, GG, you are a retard and don't know what team work is.
>>
>>323136382
Why do you think tactics are about moving really slow?
>>
File: 1404912809812.jpg (28KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1404912809812.jpg
28KB, 300x240px
>>323138556
>Literally NONE of this is teamwork.
>>
>>323138169
>I mean you can do that if you want to die and be a burden.
Unlike you iv played the game extensively, and if you did too you would know that going solo is infinitely better than grouping together and getting obliterated.

>>323138792
>Doesnt address any of the points because he realized how stupid he sounds
Oh wow you used a device that killed a bunch of people in a room, without any input or thought given by anyone on your team because you know they will be there since that's the objective

Now am I talking about CoD/BF or Siege? Oh look its all three.
>>
>hurrr its tactical!
>hurr its teambased!
Is this a PR/Arma/Squad/RO thread? No? Then fuck off.
>>
>>323138884
>This game has teamwork!
>No it isnt [reasons]
>M-MOVING GOALPOSTS
Are you even trying kid?
>>
>>323139000
Trips dont lie

/thread
>>
>>323138897
I have played the game I've dealt with situations where I've had to go solo against an entire enemy team cause of shitty teammates multiple times. In the times where I've been able to clutch have been mostly due to the enemy team being a bunch of idiots. The rest of the time ends in the enemy being in a way too fortified room so I couldn't get in on my own thus why TEAMWORK is important.

From the way you're talking it seems you like to be a roamer on the defender side which honestly isn't that bad of a thing. If you play it right and hide in places where the enemy attackers never would expect you then move around and keep the distracted then you're doing your job right and being a credit to you team. However from the sounds of things it sound like you just like to run into the enemy by yourself and not defend the objective when you have to.
>>
>Persona mentions they are a girl on a game
>OP Spergs out and writes a post on a video game board that is mostly off topic

Sorry I just can't take OP seriously.
>>
>>323138897
>>Doesnt address any of the points because he realized how stupid he sounds

I didn't adress your points because they are wrong and you proved with your opening sentence you don't even understqnd what teamwork in this game is.

You were retarded enough in your other post to say thqt non of the abillities work together. I mean that is completw and utter bullshit because they all work together. And your other retarded remark about shields not protecting the people behind you is also retarded because they do. They are not meant to protect the people behind you fully, they are meant to protect you and to deflect direct fire and block the enemy whilst people behind you move to cover.
>>
>>323139287
On the bright side the thread turned into people arguing about video games.
>>
>>323139325
I cant see you are so upset you cant even write a sentence so im not even going to comment on how stupid your post is.

Calm down, get a life and stop getting so upset you enjoy a casual game. No one gives a shit.
>>
>>323139403
Truly epic.
>>
>>323139279
>The rest of the time ends in the enemy being in a way too fortified room so I couldn't get in on my own thus why TEAMWORK is important.
That is because you suck, not because the game is based around teamwork.

Literally ANY video game with online players can simulate this, it doesnt mean teamwork exists or is promoted in any of them, its just a consequence of stacked teams.

But thanks for literally proving my point for me.
>>
File: 1443501017117.gif (768KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443501017117.gif
768KB, 200x200px
I have an even crazier story bro
>Playing Squad
>Capturing a point
>enemies on a hill shooting at us
>We shoot back
>Teammate gets shot
>I'm a medic and I'm burdened with the task of picking him up
>He's at least 12 feet away from me, and with my quick wit I spring into action
>Because of the incoming fire, I swiftly and tactically place my ring finger over the Z key
>Without breaking a sweat, I sent nurons from my brain into my fingers, forcing them to contract
>The contraction pushes the Z key downwards
>I then signal for my finger to get off the Z key using the same strategy
>This is all executed in less than half a second
>I then use this method to both move my mouse about 1/2 a inch right and push the W key
>There are bullets now flying about 4 feet over my current stance
>3 full seconds later, I'm next to my comrade, his still warm body beginning to register into rigamortis
>With my quick wit and years of gaming, I tactfully hit my 5 key and pull out wound dressing
>I aim at his body and hold down the LMB
>AT
>THE
>SAME
>TIME
>With his bleeding stopped, I knew what to do next
>I again hit the 5 key, toggling to my medical kit
>This time it was personal
>I held the LMB like no man ever had before, his health slowly building back up
>Then the unthinkable happened
>HE GOT UP IN A POSITION APPROXIMATELY 3 INCHES OUT OF HEALING RANGE BEFORE I FINISHED HEALING
>I yelled with what little breath I had "HEY MAN COME A LITTLE CLOSER PLS"
>Like the dog he was, he obeyed my command
>I then went back to holding LMB until the circle was fully around
>"Thanks" he mutters, like the sniveling dog he was going from the prone to crouching position
>"No problem" I snidely remark, as I press the 1 key to take out my rifle to avenge his downage

It was fucking epic man.
>>
>>323139463
Calm down

You might have actual autism if you are getting this upset. Ill stop responding to you because im actually scared you might have a heart attack or something if I keep proving how stupid you are.
>>
>>323139570
Was that supposed to be funny?
>>
>>323136907
Oh. This must be why you can rush outside as defender and take out 3 or 4 people of the attacking team without them even knowing what happened.
I swear, the sound is so good in this game and most people probably mute it so they can listen to their fucking wubwub dubstep shit.
>game starts
>10 seconds in
>enemy detected outside
>I'm last man standing
>get shot by friZZLP

Everytime.
>>
>>323139578
>I got BTFO so I will now justvcall him autistic

Simberly eperic m9 :^)
>>
File: OK.jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
OK.jpg
29KB, 375x305px
>>323139570
>>
File: 1440918205981.jpg (84KB, 279x705px) Image search: [Google]
1440918205981.jpg
84KB, 279x705px
>>323139000
>Lists RO
kek. Siege is a tactical shooter. There are people who play PR and Arma religiously and play Siege as well.
>>
Join the team speak fags, we have 3 open spots on team 5. No worries about wining we are playing for fun
>>
>>323136382
How's bronze doing for ya kiddo

Here's your free (you) btw
>>
>>323139668
War isn't a joke
>>
>>323139729
>its on Wiki it must be the truth!
I mean Jesus, really?
>>
File: 1415734680283.png (114KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1415734680283.png
114KB, 461x523px
I don't like playing with people who are married. It makes me think of how old I am and still dating.

>tfw pool has switch from artsy/punkish college girls to career women and single mothers
>>
>>323139673
Bronzies don't even know about overwatch.

Glaz and twitch's dmr aren't there for show. If anything you should be converting roaming snipers into free picks.

A fault of your own deficiency in skill isn't a fault of the game.
>>
>>323136154
So you're admitting you're bad at both? I can't stand people trying to type callouts and getting mad when they aren't read.
>>
>>323139737
>playing vidya with /v/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo
>>
File: boat operators.jpg (192KB, 1130x673px) Image search: [Google]
boat operators.jpg
192KB, 1130x673px
>>323139494
>I suck because I can't kill 5 people who are all watching every single doorway and window into the room and have fortified every wall

Okay

So I'll just post this video now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bip0v1jSpuE

This right here should've ended in me dying but instead the idiot enemy team let me juke them and went after me in a narrow hall way. If they didn't do that It would've been impossible for me to win that match due to the fact I had no teammates to assault their position.
>>
>>323139570
wait a minute that card
>>
Siege is a fucking disgrace.
This isn't Rainbow Six.
>>
>>323134007
Game finally added 60 tick servers

It's alright

They've been slowly fixing it since launch. Most of it works fine now, they just need to do something about the hackers.
>>
>>323139570
>it was fucking epic man
I agree, Reddit.
>>
>>323138556
>He is literally the embodiment of lone wolf camping a corner and sniping people through windows.
>What several posts above this one people were complaining about why defenders peeking outside were killing them all.

Is /v/ actually shit at a game for once? Is this real life?
>>
>>323140047
All online games have hackers, there isn't much that can be done.
>>
>>323140026
I bet you wanted Patriots, you fuccboi.
>>
>>323140141
>Is /v/ actually shit at a game for once?
>for once

/v/ is shit 90% of the time
>>
>>323139949
>cs
>>
>>323140147
I realize this, but doing nothing and having no way to report players doesn't help.
>>
>>323140187
No, I wanted Rainbow Six Vegas 3, not this multiplayer-only piece of shit.
>>
>>323140220
Same /v/tards different game.
>>
>>323140220
It's always the same, I played Terraria with /v/ back in Spring and it was fucking awful.
Just autists posting ebin memes in the chat.
>>
>>323140404
That's because only a certain brand of autism joins /v/ things
>>
>>323140459
Considering every single Siege thread is pure shitposting, this will apply to this game too.
I wouldn't give money to Ubisoft anyway, so whatever.
>>
>>323140293
Not really, everyone is pretty cool for the most part

>>323140404
And I played terraria and everyone just followed me around and messed with me a bit helping me out with the game and making me a neat house I was new and they were all end game
>>
File: 150195809182.jpg (60KB, 426x571px) Image search: [Google]
150195809182.jpg
60KB, 426x571px
>>323140268
>I wanted Rainbow Six Vegas 3
>>
>mfw no one uses jager because they think hes useless

also when is the new ops and map coming out?
>>
>>323140459
Has there ever been a single good /v/ based group? Don't act like a special majority of /v/ doesn't join these and is a patrician gamer who's super great at games and isn't amen annoyng sperg.

I remember playing CS and having these monotone "so random" humor guys on my team who kept saying "we did it Reddit". 4chan users overall are annoying edgy cunts.
>>
>>323140717
Yeah, an actual game.
You prefer this eSports bait that it's already dying?
>>
>>323140729
'Rainbow Six Siege' First DLC Delayed To February 2

2 new femOPs and 1 new map (cruise)
>>
File: 1451398598130.gif (954KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1451398598130.gif
954KB, 400x225px
>Talking to a random person online about another random person online
>"yeah me and him used to play lots of gmod"
>Me: "Used to? What happened? Did you get in a fight to the death over a lady or something?"
>"im a girl"

Like, yeah, ok, I suppose that's fair enough, but it was obviously just a joke. Can't you just go along with it, even if you do seem like a lesbian?

When people makes jokes about me being a faggot or whatever, I just play along. I don't go "Look, I'm a guy. I'm not gay."
>>
>>323139853
>Anon said it so on /v/ it must be the truth!
Hey you're just as dumb too
>>
>>323140729
>nobody uses jager

wat

every tryhard fucking frag faggot in casual fights over jager ever match I'm in.
>>
File: Jimmy THATS AN AD.png (243KB, 495x374px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy THATS AN AD.png
243KB, 495x374px
>>323134007
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHY THE FUCK IS ALL THIS SPONSORED CONTENT ALLOWED??!!! IF THESE ASSHOLES ARE FUCKING YOU 4CHAN YOU BETTER AT LEAST GET PAID!!!

THE FRONT PAGE OF /V/ IS COMPLETELY FUCKING ADS!!!
>>
File: 1425607550186.jpg (164KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1425607550186.jpg
164KB, 499x499px
>>323140268
>>323140187
I find it incredibly ironic how /v/ was shitting over the Vegas games when they first came out for being actionized GoW clones that played nothing like old RB6 and nowadays you have people who think the Vegas games are 'true' RB6.
>>
>>323141138
Exactly, thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>323141283
It's called being a lesser evil.
I don't know who the fuck thought it was a good idea to transform Rainbow Six into this.
>>
>>323141283
That was before casual redditgaf invaded
>>
>>323141283
Newsflash; the entire RS series is utter shite.
>>
>>323141463
Woah watch out dudes we got a badass in here.
>>
>>323141121
Just go 'Hey I don't judge' and sweep past it.
>>
>>323141420
>lesser evil
>no lean super action what are tactics respawn hero cut scene of war 3 ultra america edition now with burger from five guys may cry

You're probably the type to want to remove sound from films and 60 fps from games too.
>>
File: 1452178471485.gif (679KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
1452178471485.gif
679KB, 300x194px
>Playing Killing Floor
>(Womans voice comes on)
>"Fleshpound from the right tunnel"
>Every fucking guy on the server starts going
>"What are you doing out of the kitchen?"

What the fuck. Why are guys such fucking assholes? It's not like she came into the server and started going "TEEHEE IM A GIRL WHOOPS I JUST BLEW UP THE TEAM". She was just being a normal player.

I hate sounding like a SJW but I do see that as a problem.
>>
>>323141281
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>323141550
Watch out dudes we have a contrarian over here
>>
>>323141567
Better than Battlefield Hardline without vehicles.
>>
>>323141463
Sweet

Then let them do what they please, especially since siege is fun as fuck
>>
File: girlsnotevenonce.jpg (166KB, 566x707px) Image search: [Google]
girlsnotevenonce.jpg
166KB, 566x707px
Alright, I'll explain.
Most guys that play video games, especially on PC, aren't exactly favorable with women, therefore they don't get a lot of attention of women, so any woman that penetrates their layer of hobby, which has little women to begin with, is an immediate shock and surprise. To quickly quench the rising flame of questioning if a player is a woman, the woman will immediately say "Yes, I'm a woman/girl/whatever."

Some are worse than others, my step-brother is such a smelly sperg, getting any female attention that isn't his mother or my mother is more than enough to get him erect (I've seen it). In fact, when a buddy of mine came over with his girlfriend, he freaked out and started asking her all sorts of stupid ass questions and wanted her to do shit like watch him play Dawn of War because he was DESPERATE for female attention.

Why do you think camwhores get so much money just showing cleavage and playing League of Legends? Because hearing the girl saying "O M G! DisFaggot donated 100 dollars! Yay! Thank you!" is enough for a sperg to cum in his pants.
>>
>>323141372
And you're proving my point how benign and stupid it is to splerg out at someone not using your approved words
>>
>>323141651
k

game's still more fun and demanding than veags tho

unless you're stuck in bronze anon
>>
File: 1348566671815s.jpg (7KB, 122x119px) Image search: [Google]
1348566671815s.jpg
7KB, 122x119px
>>323141281
>people are talking about video games on a video games board
>it must be shilling because who would make threads about video games and talk about them on a video games board

This is how retarded you are
>>
>>323141730
Why are you posting when all you are doing is agreeing with me?
>>
File: 1276528478998.jpg (66KB, 426x422px) Image search: [Google]
1276528478998.jpg
66KB, 426x422px
>>323134007
my problem with voip in siege is all the russians and retards in general who keep having an open mic while THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY seems to be in the same room. You can hear kids crying, women yelling, televisions, occasionally that same arab music you hear from kebab vendors and in isis videos. I'd much rather not think about all this and disable the feature, also considering that I usually play with two or three friends while on teamspeak.

The game itself is really good, especially after yesterday's patch that brounght the game servers from 30 to 60hz... does anyone know when the new characters are going to come out?
>>
>>323141420
>Lesser evil

>Cover shooter
>Actionized combat
>0 tactical emphasis
>No lean

I bet you're a millennial.
>>
>>323141604
>>323141787
Not him but Ubisoft has been ousted for viral marketing a fucking lot

i.e. every single Asscreed release. Go look at the archives yourself.
>>
>>323141559
That's exactly what I did. It just slightly annoyed me that she had to point out that she was a girl. I honestly don't think any guy I've ever met has done that. It's like she was just looking for something to let her say it.
>>
File: 1404981029851.jpg (865KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1404981029851.jpg
865KB, 1280x720px
>>323140797
The devs said they didn't focus on esports with their game. They said they'll support it if the community wants it though.
>>
>>323141907
>oes anyone know when the new characters are going to come out?
feb 2nd

Already leaked from mexi ubisoft channel. Apparently hot inuit chick has a bear trap device of some sort.
>>
>>323141907
Its 2 per season, and 1 map per season as well.

So the first release is soon.

Not soon enough if you ask me, game has hardly any content, and 1 map for 3 months work is utter bullshit.
>>
>>323140141
lmao i take it you don't play any competitive games
>>
>>323142032

That content is fucking free you fucking baby.
>>
File: 1450631763283.jpg (111KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1450631763283.jpg
111KB, 659x609px
Post OC
>>
>tfw that fucking Glaz who camp outside and letting all his teammates die
>tfw he still camping outside after all his teammates die with 1v4
>tfw he hide and snipe defenders who came outside looking for him
>tfw he actually won
>>
>>323142103
And? I paid $60 for a game not a fucking demo.
>>
>>323142146
Because fucking no one plays the god damn mother fucking objective

They need to make it that winning by the objective is faster, like faster plants/defuses/ect. 99% of games end with one team wiping half way across the map.
>>
>>323142243

uh what? Those are shitty players. Why change the rules for them?
>>
>>323142024
gaem?
>>
>>323142310
Uh because we have to play with them?

If you force the players to play the objective then they actually have to you know, play the fucking objective. Rather than getting a free pass from Ubisoft wanting to turn this into a free for all for every match.
>>
>>323142153
I've gotten 70 hours of fun so far, worth it.
>>
>>323142032
They've been doing a lot of patching though. We've got two major patches that fixed a ton of stuff such as getting 60 tic on all sides and fixing matchmaking.
>>
>>323142389
Good for you, no one cares.

>>323142413
That does not qualify as content, that qualifies as 'shit that should have been fixed in the alpha/beta but wasnt'
>>
>>323137826
FISH CAN ROLL
>>
File: 1440918205981.png (81KB, 421x109px) Image search: [Google]
1440918205981.png
81KB, 421x109px
>>323140819
You're getting confused; it's 1 male and 1 female for the Canadians. The second female you're thinking of is the American.
>>
>>323142387
That's the nature of no respawn games.

Objective in gold gets played pretty often anyway.
>>
>>323142586
>actually playing ranked
Yeah no, I would rather not play with endless hackers.
>>
>>323136382
+1 upvoted
>>
>>323142586
>That's the nature of no respawn games.
Just because Siege fails to make the objective important doesnt mean thats just the nature of a game.

CS gets objective played ALL the time and thats way less teambased than Siege.
>>
>>323142656
(you)
>>
>>323142461
>that qualifies as 'shit that should have been fixed in the alpha/beta but wasnt'
Only tic rate was an issue present in the alpha/beta - everything else were either community suggestions or their own fixes.
>>
>>323142734
Even shittid is complaining about how many hackers there are in ranked.

It doesnt look like their anticheat has detected a single person, and they havnt even bothered to mention it once in any update or note.
>>
File: based prince of will.jpg (4KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
based prince of will.jpg
4KB, 199x254px
>buying a $60 multiplayer only game
>>
>>323134007
gib me unrequited attention while i waste your time playing a game I'm no good at, silly boyz ;)
>>
>>323142775
>Only tic rate was an issue present in the alpha/beta
Thats pretty funny anon, but total bullshit. I played both alpha and beta and it was full of fucking issues, many they fixed but many that persisted into release and many that are still in game.
>>
File: B-but no one bought it.png (323KB, 945x423px) Image search: [Google]
B-but no one bought it.png
323KB, 945x423px
I wonder how mad that shitposter was that this game took off as soon as everyone that wanted it got it for Xmas.
"Bbut it's dead ;_______;"
"GMG only had 100 keys"
>>
>>323142985
It has been in the Steam top 10 best selling games for about 3 months now as well.
>>
>>323142985
>refuse to publish any numbers on sales
>Ubisoft
Thats like a Priest not praising god. Game sold like shit for them to not announce the sales.
>>
>>323142894
>Full of issues
Like?
>>
>>323143062
>Sold out on all keysites continuously
>Top Steam seller for two months

>Sold like shit
>>
>>323143076
Like play the game, like read the forums

Like not be a retard and expect me to sit here listing all the issues the game has had just because you didnt play the alpha or beta.
>>
>>323143062
So it sold out on keysites because it sold like shit?
>>
>>323143062
>Game sold like shit for them to not announce the sales.

If it sold like shit why has it been in the steam top 10 selling game for 3 months, why has it been constantly sold out on CD key sites?

We don't have numbers for Uplay but if Steam and CD key sites are anything to go by then it is selling just as well on Uplay.
>>
>>323142729
Ok, I'll give you that at least and you're sort of right that the game doesn't always resolve with the objective being played. Doesn't mean defenders shouldn't leave it sitting open.
>>
File: FUCK FUCK FUCK.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK FUCK FUCK.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>323143170
>>323143148
>>323143157
STOP IT
>>
>>323143148
>>323143157
>>323143170
They sold out of keys because the key sellers didnt thing the game would sell at all, for all we know they only had 100 keys per site, or it could have been billions of keys.

Here is the facts; Ubisoft always say what the sales are if the game sells well, since its good marketing and ubisoft has also not released sale figures on Siege even after doing TWO massive discounts

The game blatantly didnt sell well, thats just a fact.
>>
>>323143335
Then explain why it has been in the top ten selling games on steam every day for three months?

Just fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>323143170
>>323143157
>>323143148
>selling out of keys means a game is selling well
I have a box with apples in them. After one day I sell all my apples. How many apples did I sell? Did I make a lot of profit?

Siege very likely did sell well unlike what that tard things, but you are even more retarded thinking 'running out of keys' = good sales.
>>
Did they fix the netcode yet? I've been thinking about buying the game but that plus the shit matchmaking are a major turnoff right now

>>323143157
>>323143170
Third party sites were probably given a very limited number of standard keys, probably because they tend to sell for much less than the MSRP you'll find on uplay and steam. I know you can still buy the deluxe edition or whatever its called that comes with the season pass on keysites.
>>
>>323143432
>selling out of keys means a game is selling well

Read that back to yourself and see how retarded you are.
>>
>>323143424
You do realize steam sales are miniscule in comparison to console sales, right? And since we cant see steam sales on this (also sus) it could be very little sales.
>>
>>323143505
Why dont you read my example again and realize how stupid YOU are.

How many keys did GMG sell? Go ahead, tell me.
>>
>>323143432
>>323143472
>>323143335
>Shitposters are THIS delusional now
>>
>>323143157
>>323143170
>>323143148
>limit keys on GMG/other key sites, enough to have a few people buy from those sites but not too many
>force the majority of people to buy from Uplay
>make more profit
Holy fucking shit /v/ this is business 101 why the fuck are you so stupid tonight.
>>
>>323143631
I'm not shitposting or being delusional, just pointing out why keysites probably don't have keys left.

>>323143528
>You do realize steam sales are miniscule in comparison to console sales, right?
How would you know if you can't see steam sales?

Also the fact that it's still in the top 10 selling games is a pretty good indicator it's not selling poorly.
>>
>>323143695
>How would you know if you can't see steam sales?
Not that anon but hes right

All multiplates sell better on consoles rather than PC, thats just a fact of life for like 99% of games.
>>
>>323143150
I do play the game and I do read the forums.
Ironically, the forums are full of nothing but praise for Ubisoft's patches.

So unless you can pinpoint me to some problems, I'll just assume you're lying.
>>
>>323143685
So let me get this straight.
It sold out on keysellers, and somehow that means no one bought it on Uplay and it sold like shit?
>>
>>323143695
>Also the fact that it's still in the top 10 selling games is a pretty good indicator it's not selling poorly.
How do YOU know the game is selling well? Steam charts is relative, for all we know it could have been a super slow month with very few sales, or it could have been the best month ever for steam. There is no way to tell without comparisons and we dont have any information about Siege.
>>
>>323143789
look kid i dont know what bullshit you are going on about but running out on keysites is a ploy by ubisoft to make more sales on uplay
>>
>>323143741
Not him but [citiation needed]

Battlefield 3&4 on PC outsold the console versions individually.
>>
File: 1438027398793.png (768KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1438027398793.png
768KB, 680x680px
>>323143335
>>323143432
>>323143472
There's a point where you try too hard and it just becomes impossible not to laugh.

Good night /v/, thanks for the sweet tears.
>>
>>323143528
Jesus fucking christ just stop being so desperate to shit on the game for fucks sake.

The fact that it has been in the top 10 selling games on Steam for three whole months, still is and currently the 5th best selling game on Steam proves that it is selling well.

If it is selling that well on Steam then it is also going to be selling well on Uplay seen as they did a 25% discount before christmas.

>>323143598
If it wasn't selling well then the keys wouldn't sell out before they got new ones in, the fact that they keep selling out proves that they are selling well.

How fucking retarded are you? If something sells well stock is in limited supply, if it sells badly then there is plenty of stock to go around.

It amazes me just how desperate you shitposters are for a game to fail and the shit you come out with to shit on it.
You ignore all fucking logic and reason and come out with the stupidest shit to twist facts and turn everything into a conspiracy.
>>
File: thermite.png (697KB, 830x710px) Image search: [Google]
thermite.png
697KB, 830x710px
Bandit & Thermite best oper8ers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noMq9Pvmjts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzYfX8mJu88
>>
>>323143918
>The fact that it has been in the top 10 selling games on Steam for three whole months, still is and currently the 5th best selling game on Steam proves that it is selling well.
Relativity, learn what that word means and you will learn how stupid you sound.
>>
>>323143815
>for all we know it could have been a super slow month with very few sales
>DURING THE FUCKING XMAS SALE
Off yourself, you're delusional
>>
>>323143918
>If it wasn't selling well then the keys wouldn't sell out before they got new ones in,
It could be 10 keys for all we know.

Why is this a hard concept for you to grasp? Do you really think selling 10 keys per month is good sales? It isnt by the way thats rhetorical but I think you dont understand humor.
>>
>>323143815
>How do YOU know the game is selling well?
I never claimed to, just saying a game that stays in the top 10 steam charts for several months usually isn't a game that is selling poorly.

>for all we know it could have been a super slow month with very few sales
November + December are generally not super slow months for video game sales, since you know, christmas season and all. Also steam had it's own winter sale that just ended a few days age.

>>323143908
What's your problem?
>>
>play multiplayer

>get killed by someone i dont even see

>play terrorist hunt

>get killed by someone i dont even see

>get killed by "terrorist" because hes in a massive biohazard suit which makes absolutely no intuitive sense and you would never suspect him as being a terrorist until hes dead and you can see the belt of explosives he has

>they dont just run in yelling allahu ackbar

this is actually getting on my nerves, no terrorists would be able to afford all this high tech gear, its like ubisoft actually thinks these towelheads arent retards
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (305KB, 1688x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
305KB, 1688x1080px
>>323143973
>Relativity
That isn't how you spell factually
>>
>>323139860
Fuck you for reminding me of this. Doesn't help that Florida seems to have an endless supply of single mothers in their early 20s.
>>
>>323144108
No seriously, go learn what relativity is.
>>
>>323143918
>>323143908
You guys do realize you're getting baited, right? Even if turns out the game sold very well, /v/ will just move the goalpost.

Look at what happened to EA Battlefront: people were saying it would flop and be a huge loss of money, but then it turned out it sold extremely well and is continuing to do so. The shitposters changed their tune from
>IT FLOPPED
to
>SALES =/= QUALITY

It's a neverending battle and one you will never win.
>>
when are they going to fix the fucking voice chat, this game is bug city but i just want to use my fucking mic, the amount of times that ive been in a situation where i could have won the round by just transferring information quickly makes my blood boil with rage
>>
>>323144041
>It could be 10 keys for all we know.
It doesn't matter how many keys they have if it is selling they will sell sell out, if it was selling badly those 10 keys would sell slowly.

The fact that they are constantly selling out proves the game is selling.

I am done, you people are fucking dumb.
>>
>>323134601
fucking kek
>>
>>323143815
>Steam charts is relative, for all we know it could have been a super slow month with very few sales
You mean November and December?
You mean during Christmas Season?
You mean during the annual Steam Christmas sale?

Anon, please.
>>
File: scared.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
151KB, 421x500px
does r6 siege require uplay
>>
>>323144140
>The shitposters changed their tune from
>>IT FLOPPED
>to
>>SALES =/= QUALITY

Nobody changed their tune though, everyone was saying Battlefront was lame no matter how much it sells and that hasn't changed at all. Sales do not equal quality.
>>
>>323144137
No seriously, get a fucking life instead of being this desperate to shit on a game.
>>
>>323144239
yes, all of the cd key sites are for uplay and steam requires uplay
>>
>>323144239
yes
>>
File: screaming-gorilla.png (46KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
screaming-gorilla.png
46KB, 569x571px
>>323144286
>>
It's the rebirth of the tactical shooter and by far the best game of its kind.
>>
>>323144258
>Nobody changed their tune though,
All of the
>IT WILL FLOP
shitposters mysteriously disappeared though. None of them admitted they were wrong.
>>
>>323144332
too bad about that matchmaking though. oh and no lan
>>
>>323144382
>oh and no lan
But Siege does have LAN
>>
>>323135000
>feeling uncomfortable just from the way fictional characters look
You know it's this kind of bullshit that legitimizes Anita, right?
>>
>>323142349
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>323144382
>no lan
Shitposters in charge of doing their research.
>>
File: radical.jpg (58KB, 602x489px) Image search: [Google]
radical.jpg
58KB, 602x489px
>that feel when planting the defuser during a gun fight between the teams
>>
>>323144518
>>323144453
Shills in charge of fixing their games.
>10 uplay credits have been added to your account
>>
>>323144381
No one said it would flop. At least not enough for someone to think the opinion had any kind of majority.

Everyone was very aware that EA marketing budget plus the words Star Wars being in the title was guaranteed sales.
>>
make way, best operator intro coming through https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vp9d3Ph3WQ
>>
>>323144381
Does anyone ever admit they were wrong on here? You might as well get mad about fanboy weirdos who pre-ordered a game six months in advance and devote hours of time on /v/ getting “hyped. for what ends up being a middling game rather than admit that they should have waited for some reviews before buying it.
>>
File: Hollywood.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hollywood.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>Not being a hollywood stuntman
>>
PLANT THE FUCKING BOMB YOU STUPID CUNTS
Too many faggots like sprinting in and having epic gun battles of pure skill and reflex tactical epic
>>
>>323144613
Shitposters in charge of being fucking retarded

This is the second patch, another one is coming in a couple of weeks and then another when the first DLC comes on the 2nd of February.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1368508-Patch-Notes-Update-1-2
>>
File: 1450146540275.jpg (51KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450146540275.jpg
51KB, 600x480px
post some webms faggots Ive seen a couple and to be honest it looked pretty average, might be fun tho

someone post something, I got my hand in my balls and I cant type as quic
>>
>>323144754
>100 uplay credits have been added to your account
>>
>>323135609
Have you looked at the trailer for Patriots? It was supposed to be a game about ordinary people forming armed "terror" groups and fighting back against the 1%. And you played a commando tasked with stopping them.

Now, as great as that premise sounds, ask yourself: after taking a look at what Ubisoft is today, do you honestly think they have the talent to pull off a story like that right?
>>
>>323144558
>that feel when using fuze on hostage rescue
>>
>>323144790
Enjoy being BTFO did you?
>>
>>323144613
No but seriously, it has LAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eICQPKREOUI
>>
>>323144821
>>323144847
>1000 uplay credits have been added to your account
>>
File: 1426613808036.jpg (281KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1426613808036.jpg
281KB, 768x1024px
>>323144864
(You)
>>
>>323144864
Epic, simply epic.
>>
>>323144754
So did this update actually fix the netcode for good? Or is it still botched
>>
File: Damn kids and their Iphones.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Damn kids and their Iphones.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>323144784
I'll post what I got between rounds
>>
File: angry asian guy.gif (836KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
angry asian guy.gif
836KB, 300x212px
why aren't there any rainbow operatives in the game
>>
>>323144784
>>
>>323144989
>>
>>323139729
>wikipedia says its a tactical shooter
>that means its a tactical shooter
I could edit that article and say that its a driving game.
>>
>>323145173
do it faggot
>>
>>323140187
No, I wanted Rainbow Six:Ravenshield 2
>>
>Ubisoft makes an alright game for once
>/v/ still goes out of it's way to shitpost it

TORtanic was cool to participate in, but now I think I know how people who made advice dog popular feel.
>>
>>323141787
>>323141604
Ubisoft is known for viral marketing on /v/
>>
>>323134007
>and yes I'm a girl
Don't want to be confused for a gay prepubescent boy in some sort of fetish relationship with an older man where he calls him hubby while sitting on his cock playing video games, do you?
>>
>>323145345
Who's to say that people attacking siege aren't reverse shills with an investment in csgo and it's unrivaled popularity.
>>
>>323145343
>talking about /v/ in the third person while posting on /v/

Also to be fair there would probably be a lot less shitposting if you guys just spent your time talking about the game, maybe answering a question or two. You know, instead of vehemently defending the game against shitposters and taking the bait
>>
File: DOKTOR SURPRISE YOU.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DOKTOR SURPRISE YOU.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>323145140
>>
>>323145538
You're pretty new if you don't think shitposters reply to themselves until people join in.
>>
>>323145481
That sounds exactly like something a shill would say.
>>
>>323145538
I refer to /v/ in third person because I spend more time on /int/ and /k/ than here, sorry for not camouflaging in.
>>
>>323145538
>saying negative things about a game is shitposting
>>
>>323145628
Just saying, if you guys just spent more time replying to posts trying to discuss the game instead of "joining in" and replying to shitposters, there would probably be less shitposting. Shitposters can't reply to themselves indefinetely.

>>323145685
Hey it's cool.
>>
File: 1445776453131.jpg (39KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1445776453131.jpg
39KB, 300x325px
>>323145749
Saying negative things about it is one thing. Spouting memes with no refutation and repeating information like a parrot with a lot of inaccuracies is another.

There's no talking sense with siege detractors really.
>>
File: Good vibrations.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Good vibrations.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>323145610
>>
>>323145906
So tactical. Its like I'm really there.
>>
>>323145827
>Shitposters can't reply to themselves indefinetely.
You underestimate the power of autism
>>
>>323145947

>muh tactical

Who are these shitposters? CS fanboys?
>>
>>323145879
>every siege detractor is a meme spouter who can't be reasoned with
>>
>>323145980
he has a point. it's way easier to get people here to repsond to shitposting than it is to get responses just asking about the game or trying to discuss it. you are your own worst enemy
>>
>>323146057
Pretty much, i'm yet to see one who actually has a fair argument and doesn't just call the game CoD or just proves he doesn't actually know anything about the game or its mechanics.
>>
LOOK GUYS! I'M SHITPOSTING. Ahem..

I don't think Rainbow Six: Siege is a good tactical shooter, because it plays like Call of Duty. Its also poorly optimized and has bad netcode.
>>
>>323136382
>>323135653
i was playing with my friends, we were a full team of 5, and we would basically stomp every game.

we'd occasionally get the ragers who would play the game like it was cod and complain that the game was cod and cry when we got flawless victory.
>>
>>323146182
>t plays like Call of Duty.
>Its also poorly optimized
Shitposting/10
>>
>>323146057
>>323144864
>>323144790
>>323144613
>>323144382
here's some free (you)s
>>
File: GOY NO.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GOY NO.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>323145906
>>
File: FCP_Mockup_DigitalApexEd_UK.jpg (146KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
FCP_Mockup_DigitalApexEd_UK.jpg
146KB, 1000x563px
>>323145879
>>323144926
>>323144924
>>323146261
>Congratulations, A copy of Far Cry Primal has been added to your account. Make sure you Refer-a-Friend to uPlay and tell them to preorder it today!
>>
>>323146323
Here is your (you)
>>
>>323146382
Is that the best (you) can do?
>>
>>323145343
>>Ubisoft makes an alright game for once
It took over 1 month for them to fix a bug that has kicked me from 1/3 of the matches I play
"Hardcore mode" is going to be a fucking joke
>>
File: 1434732904513.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1434732904513.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
STOP PLAYING SIEGE AND PLAY CS RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>323146182
>because it plays like Call of Duty
Doesn't every shooter basically boil down to call of duty?

Do you want x to be toggle crouch again and z to aim?
>>
>>323146178
Hey man whatever you have to tell yourself. Just don't complain about the shitposting when you enforce a hugbox mentality where everyone who doesn't hob knob the game is an automatic shitposter.
>>
>>323146456
>"Hardcore mode" is going to be a fucking joke
Yeah mostly because the game was never designed to have a hardcore mode.

It'll probably end up like battlefield's hardcore. Messy and generally unbalanced.
>>
>be montagne
>hold special ability button for full body shield
>bust through doorway where bomb is
>stand in doorway and absorb bullets
>enemy team too stupid to use C4
>team rushes round other side, breaches and stomps entire enemy team

Works every time
>>
>>323146541
because >>323146323 is a quality refutation and totally adding to the discussion right?
>>
>>323146469
>disliking RS:Siege means you like CS:GO
Nice false strawman-flag.

>>323146472
>implying its about the controls
>implying you can't rebind the keys on PC
>>
>>323146541
I will never understand people who defend blantant shitposters
Legit criticism != shitposting
Spouting oneliners and meems and parroting bullshit= shitposting
>>
>>323146630
Then help me understand what you mean by 'plays like call of duty'. Do you mean these 'sick frag video' webms people are posting in this thread? Because most of that could be attributed to dunking on noobs in casual who have no idea what they're doing.
>>
>>323144806
It's not just that too, they had 3 dev teams on the project and then sized down to just montreal creating siege that was also supposed to have SP related things but here it stands with a season pass. It might just be that I'm extremely bitter with the 'haha fuck you' bait and switch and their public reasoning was because 'next gen and destruction!'. I probably am forming an old man yells at cloud way of looking at it, but I guess it bothers me also that my friends first contact with the series is this game.
>>
do we have info on the new ops abilities and what the new map is? Also it says its available feb 2nd for season pass players. Do us regular players need to wait a week and then how much renown is it going to cost?
>>
>>323146729
It has run and gun gameplay with bad netcode. Is Call of Duty.
>>
>>323146853
Every game has run n gun gameplay if you aren't shit at it retard.
>>
>>323146628
>because this one shitpost totally justifies labeling every dissenting anon shitposters right?
None of the posts he responded to added to the discussion either. Don't complain about people shitposting when you encourage people to shitpost

>>323146665
Nobody is defending shitposters you mong.
You are incapable of accepting criticism whether "legit" or not.
>>
>>323146853

This. You can run and shoot at the same time. Its fucking call of duty. Don't even get me started on aiming down the sights. Casual shit.
>>
>>323146950
Here is your (you)
>>
File: 1446018648558.png (23KB, 187x187px) Image search: [Google]
1446018648558.png
23KB, 187x187px
>>323146763
One canadien got leaked. uses bear trap thing from her op picture. New map is called 'yacht' and set on a frozen yacht.

Regular players unlock for like 25k a week after the 2nd.
>>
>>323146950
You can accurately fire in full auto while moving. Its not a tactical shooter, its a CoD clone with a destructible terrain gimmick.
>>
File: drake disapproves.jpg (634KB, 2943x2155px) Image search: [Google]
drake disapproves.jpg
634KB, 2943x2155px
>season pass
>ubisoft
>Cod clone
I'll pass
>>
>>323146763
Canuck Male has a C7/C8 with an underbarrel shotgun, Canuck girl has what looks like a bear trap.

American male operator has an M4 with a little shield on it that probably makes him immune to headshots.
>>
>>323147249
Here's your (you)
>>
>>323147249
Here is your (you)
>>
>>323137269
The same way Colin McRae does it
>>
>>323146950
>>323146853

You know movement and recoil control is strictly a mechanic from csgo right? One of those pesky things that just carried over through the years because the old guard can't really let go of it mostly because 1.6 never had a dedicated sprint button?

Positioning and angles really remains supreme in siege if you're 1v1 ads and walking while aiming leaves the player prone to tunnel vision.
>>
>>323147249
the "season pass" adds literally nothing except cosmetic microtransactions
all the expansion packs (maps and characters) are free
>>
>>323147425
>movement affecting accuracy is a CS:GO thing

>>323147294
>posting the imageboard equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and shouting "LAALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!11"
>>
>>323147601
>He replied! The absolute madman!
>>
>>323147601
>Inb4 some retard states that playing the game is grinding.
Why the fuck would you even buy the game if you weren't going to sink hours into it?
>>
>>323147625
Here's your (you)
>>
>Ubishills can't come up with any valid defenses for their CoD clone
>post "Here's your (you)"
>>
File: 1326116399905.jpg (22KB, 140x147px) Image search: [Google]
1326116399905.jpg
22KB, 140x147px
>>323147731
>Here's your (you)
>>
Tried/watched at a friends place on PC. Am highly intruiged. I was dead broke during the holiday sales so couldn't get it then but between $30-$40 I would buy it if they fix all the server bs.
>>
>>323147601
Last I checked season pass gives you the DLC operators for free without having to spend monopoly points on them.

>>323147659
It is grinding, don't pretend "pay not to grind" isn't in the game
>>
>>323147052
>You can accurately fire in full auto while moving.

Confirmed hasn't played the game
>>
File: FUCK EVERYTHING.jpg (209KB, 393x829px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK EVERYTHING.jpg
209KB, 393x829px
JUST FUCKING BUY SIEGE ALREADY AND STOP PLAYING CS YOU FAGGOTS

FUCKING SHITPOSTERS THERE'S NO TALKING SENSE WITH THEM

HERE IS YOUR (YOU)
>>
>>323147625
Ok, popularized. Still, I fail to see how reduced movement speed for accuracy makes a game casual except adding a now unnecessary layer of movement control. You're still penalized for moving, especially with sound and reduced fov or having a giant recticle in half your screen.

>>323147731
Because the people attacking siege are false flagging
>>
>>323147731
>Getting this mad about it.
Maybe if it wasn't the same shit they've disproven 1000 times you'd get real responses.
>>
>>323147815
Give it until February when their next large title update goes live.

Really all the problems are stemming from them making tweaks and fixes causing a slew of other issues.
>>
>>323147980
Here's your (you)
>>
File: Okay then.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Okay then.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>323148116
QUALITY UBISOFT CODE
>>
>>323147996
Hopefully the community won't be dead by then. They've been having constant server issues since beta, in fact it's pretty disgusting that they even launched the game in that state, let alone still haven't mostly fixed it more than a month after launch
>>
>>323147980
>"Umad XD"
Quality reply, I hope you get atleast $1 for that one
>>
>>323148360
Having played since launch launch was fine. It was about Christmas time though when servers started shitting the bed with the free weekend and holiday sales.

Maybe even ubi wasn't expecting such a high load after Christmas.
>>
Someone should really make the "BUT IT'S A BETA IMAGE"
Except it's a Tortanic fag dealing with a game not dying.
>>
>>323148571
>muh tortanic
when will this scapegoat die. /v/ has been shitting on launch mmos since forever
>>
>>323148571
>being this asshurt that you got caught shilling
>>
>>323134007
i am getting fucking wrecked at this game right now

>check those corners

doesn't help nobody i shoot seems to die even if i open up first, guess i gotta get gud
>>
>>323148669
>nobody i shoot seems to die even if i open up first
Thats just the shitty netcode. Don't worry though, only a shitposter would care about it
>>
>>323148664
So were you on the shores of /v/ on R6 launch day fighting back all the shills?
Now you're losing ground to those damn shills, damn this game!
Amirite?
>>
>>323148669
Don't let your drones die and us them after prep phase

Prefiring is your best weapon

And to wallbang a killhole doesn't cost anything than a few extra bullets, but may save your or your team's life.
>>
>>323148669
Shoot the face. The head hitboxes are incredibly generous
>>
>how can you be so self-absorbed that you think people care whether or not you're a woman in a fucking video game
I thought goobergabblers went to 4+4chan?
>>
>>323134007
>pick blitz
>randomly spam your pistol and still kill everyone because of retarded rng

"tactical" shooter
>>
>>323148889
N-Nice s-shitpost!!11
>>
File: HOTLINE BLING.gif (1MB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
HOTLINE BLING.gif
1MB, 600x339px
>>323148889
>Not flashing people that are downed and being obnoxious
>>
>>323149000
how is that a shitpost? That's literally how I play Blitz in gold.
>>
>>323148889
>rng
Game actually uses the position of your model for hip firing

also
>playing blitz in casual

Try bringing that game to ranked senpai where the real men know how to counter a shield.
>>
File: 1451992632295.jpg (115KB, 800x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1451992632295.jpg
115KB, 800x1086px
>>323148534
I played during their free "weekend" post launch when they were still trying to fix the servers and no it wasn't fine at all. And everytime I checked in people were still complaining about it on /vg/ and in these threads. And the list of unresolved bugs stickied on their forum was long, though it looks like they're working on it.
>>
>Siege
>running and gunning
>spraying and praying

Good look hitting nothing.

http://webm.land/w/Cgo6/
>>
>>323149062
Here's your (you)
>>
>>323149072
Your reading comprehension is astounding dude, he's saying the same thing as you dummy
>>
>>323149214
It usually embeds the webms

Test

http://webm.land/media/Cgo6.webm
>>
>>323149261
Your reading comprehension is garbage.

>Having played since launch launch was fine
>>323149072
>no it wasn't fine at all
>>
Anyone have the game freeze up to a black screen when you alt tab? Only does it once in a while to me.
>>
>>323149424
Here's your (you).
>>
>>323149424
I had this problem with teamviewer running.

Unless it's something the matter with your graphics drivers or similar.
>>
File: Riot Shield_216879.jpg (67KB, 861x529px) Image search: [Google]
Riot Shield_216879.jpg
67KB, 861x529px
>>323148889
>triggered
>>
File: 1444347583893.jpg (53KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1444347583893.jpg
53KB, 540x540px
Game looks cool, too bad I have shit internet connection.
>>
>>323149493
How mad are you that this game is a success and you were wrong?
Honest question
>>
>>323149797
You replied and played right into his hands, gg
>>
>>323134007
>you think people care whether or not you're a woman in a fucking video game

When 20 people a day ask R U A GIRL?, it becomes a kneejerk reaction.
>>
>>323148116
>Using a breaching charge on a standard baricade

OHHH SHIT WE GOT SOME SILVARS
>>
>>323149868
Not my fault he has no concept of shame.
I want to know what it's like being wrong.
>>
>>323150071
For a game about breaching and clearing, the breaching charge gets used very little from my experience except to put a new hole through a wall or attacker c4.
>>
>>323149797
>"umad"
Here's your (you) :^)
>>
>>323150156
>Not my fault he has no concept of shame.
Irony so thick you could put it on a plate and serve it.
>>
>>323150071
I use breaching charges for just about anything.
I dislike face checking them and you always have enough for whatever you're doing.
Besides if you're seriously taking ranks as a sign of skill in the cess pit of hackers that is ranked you may be retarded.
>>
>>323150250
What exactly do I have to be ashamed of?
Shitting on a game, saying it's dead and back peddling when I'm proven wrong in a month?
Pretending sales don't matter as soon as it doesn't serve my purposes?
Getting mad at people enjoying a game?
>>
File: 1452250130805.jpg (51KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1452250130805.jpg
51KB, 612x380px
>>323150327
>>
>>323150379
Song gets stuck in my head everytime I use a c4 to be honest famalam.
>>
>>323148116
>>323148341
>tfw invincible during vaulting or entering through a window
ubisoft pls
>>
>>323150259
Becuase the breaching charge is basically a giant warning to defenders on positions.

The explosion is what makes sledge so valuable as an attacker flanker because it's so quiet and next to unnoticeable.
>>
>>323150449
Here's your (you). You're just cherrypicking from things to criticize
>>
>>323150449
As a point defender I've had my fair share of shotgun kills camping windows from corners but I'll agree the animation between vaulting and dying is clunky that it doesn't happen instantaneously.
>>
>>323150259
Settle down flower I was only havin a laugh. At any rate breaching a standard barricade, especially an outer one, at the start of the game, along with a teammate is a bit of a waste, it takes 3 mellees which along with a teammate would have that down in about a second, you would also have a clearer view of whats going on and not have to wait for the explosive dust to clear before going through.
>>
>>323150541
>How do we account for getting downed while in an animation?
>Just let the animation play out while also letting the player shoot and kill other players
Okay.
>>
>>323150708
You're not invincible.

I've killed and been killed plenty of times players vaulting into a window.
>>
>>323150708
Nice shitpost
>>
>>323150815
You are until the animation finishes, then you are downed or die.
>>
>>323150824
>posting obvious bugs that should have been fixed in QA, let alone alpha/beta is shitposting
Okay.
>>
>>323147731
Just for (you)
>>
>>323150957
You're just bitter that other people are having fun and you're an overweight neckbeard who lives in his mom's basement
>>
>>323150883
I'll try tomorrow with a buddy then but this was one of the reasons I stopped entering rooms and just peeked for picks from outside.

>>323150957
nice job responding to a false flagger.
>>
Any help?

In the game settings it says that my video memory is 977/ 979 mb. What can I do?
>>
>>323151031
Now this is shitposting.
>>
>>323151069
resolution, filtering. reduce both of those build an actual pc
>>
>>323151046
>"I-Its just a false flag!"
>>
>>323151167
It is or it isn't, we're all anonymous here and given the mindless hostilities signs point to it is. Just sayin man.
>>
>>323150463
Anyone with a headset that isn't trash can hear sledge and melee'd barricades just as easily as breach explosions.
>>
>>323151923
But it's almost unrecognizable from a friendly knocking murder holes in walls and next to silent from more than two rooms away.
>>
>>323152068
>Making murderholes AFTER prep phase
>>
>>323141463

the first ones were quite cool u didnt even had to play as a fps to win. kinda like football manager
>>
>>323139937
You would have to be brain dead to not be good at cownta strike
>>
>you have to be online always to play solo terrorist hunt

Friendly reminder that if you bought this game, you are anti-consumer.
>>
>>323140797
Id rather have a vegas 3 too but siege isn't bad nor dying.
>>
>>323153369
>Friendly reminder that if you bought what you want, you're anti consumer.
That would be you complaining about what people buy.
>>
>>323153537
>buying a game with anti-consumer practices makes suits think the consumers like being treated like crap
>the suits push even more anti-consumer practices into vidya
>>
>>323143062
What kind of retarded logic is that? Maybe they don't care to release the numbers? There is no reason to release them in the first place.
>>
File: images-6.jpg (11KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
11KB, 383x384px
>playing csgo solo queuing competitive
>gril is in the lobby, don't really care since she's making calls and seems to know most callouts
>spectating her because I died and see she has a fn karambit tiger tooth (a fucking expensive knife)
>tell her that her knife is fucking dope
>"haha yeah, sometimes guys send me skins as a gift"
>look at her inventory and see that it's worth at least fucking 4-5k
>"holy shit, were all these skins gifts? "
>" yep, I had more but I sold them and bought a car"
She had like 1200 hours, so assuming the car she bought was 3k~ plus the current inventory she gets paid $6.66 an hour JUST FOR PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME
HDHDBDVDHDUXKCNAJZKXNCB
SHE DOESNT EVEN STREAM
JUST PLAYS THE GAME
FUCK
>>
>>323153714
When it becomes too much people will stop buying.
Simple as that.
Your standard is not the gold standard.
>>
>>323153868
>When it becomes too much people will stop buying
There are people (non-devs) who complain about refunds on steam.
>>
My favorite part is when I wait for feet to appear under the door. I shoot them feet real good.
>>
>>323153759
>time to pimp my gf out on CSGO
>>
>>323154023
And?
>>
>>323134007
>this thread is still going
Jesus

Who knew dead games generated such shitposting
>>
>>323154053
>my gf
>>>/reddit.com/
>>
>>323154309
>relationships, one of the most fundamental parts of life triggers /v/

Let it go, christ
>>
>>323154214
It proves that people who play vidya don't give a fuck about consumer's rights

>>323153759
Nice goobergabbler post
>>
>>323154506
Seriously, leave.
>>
>>323154560
I'm sure they do when it affects them
>>
>>323154023
>he thinks buying then refunding is the same as not buying

PC crowd for you, guys and gals.
>>
>>323154702
They already pay $60 for a game and $40 for a day 1 season pass preorder
>>
>>323154560
>goobergabbler

Just fuck off you dumb cunt.
>>
>>323154804
>and $40 for a day 1 season pass preorder
We going to exaggerate now?
Because if that's the case there are retards that think not being able to transfer a digital license freely is "Anti consumer" and not being able to pirate is "Anti consumer"
I'm going to assume you're not one of those retards for the sake of the conversation, don't rely on exaggerations to fuel your argument
>>
>>323154693
This aint your socially inept hugbox faggot.
>>
>>323155606
Go back to reddit/tumblr, you fucking loser.
>>
>>323155934
But I don't go on reddit, I prefer this website.
Thread posts: 402
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.