[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Bioware ever made a game where the plot isn't about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bioware.jpg (25KB, 1280x790px) Image search: [Google]
bioware.jpg
25KB, 1280x790px
Did Bioware ever made a game where the plot isn't about finding out some epic twist about the gary/mary sue protagonist?
>>
Was there really a twist about Shep in ME1? It wasn't really a twist that he started getting fucking visions because he got mind probed by that stupid tech
>>
I know there's a template floating around here about Bioware's games and how they all have the same plot. Does someone have it?
>>
Dragon Age
>>
>>323125616
I don't recall that happening in Jade Empire but it's been ages.
>>
[Something seems to be bothering Carth, Kaidan, and Alistair. Maybe you should speak to them and see if you can get them to open up about it.]
>>
>>323126262
I don't know about Carth and Alistair but Kaidan was pretty up front and matter of fact about his background. I can understand why people find him boring but people who call him whiny must not have played the game.
>>
There was no epic twist regarding Shepard in the Mass Effect series.
>>
Everyone forgets that Jade Empire ever existed?
>>
>>323126591
Absolutely with you there.
He was pretty dull, but he was at least he wasn't annoying to deal with.
>>
>>323126797
Did you not read the responses of this thread?
>>
So in summary, pretty much everything they've made that isn't the original Baldur's Gate or KotOR.
>>
>>323127154
>reading

Fuck off nerd
>>
>>323126175
You are chinese jesus christ and your teacher was working for the bad guys all along.
>>
File: bioware rpg.png (2MB, 1600x992px) Image search: [Google]
bioware rpg.png
2MB, 1600x992px
>>323126059
>>
File: 12ZCf0I.jpg (216KB, 1024x1638px) Image search: [Google]
12ZCf0I.jpg
216KB, 1024x1638px
>>323125884
Agreed. It's not really a twist if it happens in the first hour and is the main storyline of the game...
>>
is neverwinter or gates any good to be bothered with?
>>
>>323126739

Shepard is aptly named because he quite literally is Jesus, having died for our sins, been resurrected, and then died again to save us from the robot devils.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.