[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should the MGSV story have been like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

What should the MGSV story have been like?
>>
File: 1436453966803.jpg (159KB, 450x502px) Image search: [Google]
1436453966803.jpg
159KB, 450x502px
>>323102646
The one we had was fine. It just wasn't the one you wanted.
>>
>>323103164
I'm tired so I'm just gonna link some faggots video on the matter. More or less hit the nail on the head for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn80fulQvug
>>
>>323103443
This is far from an airtight argument. He seems to be under the impression Big Boss wasn't already a villain before the game started.
>>
>>323102646
Big Boss being a faggot isn't something new so I don't see the problem with MGSV.
>>
>>323102646
keep it how it is, but after all of that shit, you play as Big Boss on that bike to wherever the fuck he's going
>>
Same but without so many nonsense missions and open world.
>>
File: muhdic.jpg (202KB, 704x800px) Image search: [Google]
muhdic.jpg
202KB, 704x800px
>>323102646
When I first read about the parasite shit from MGSV in the leaks I thought it would be cool.
I didn't yet know about the fact that it was a language parasite? with other more vague strains hardly mentioned only to say some of the Cobras had similar parasites.

I thought for sure the twist was going to be the discovery of a parasite that would grant super powers.

This would explain the lack of human bosses in Peace Walker in a neat way.

This would explain why from MG1 onwards to the end of the series there were teams of freaks being bosses.

The Cobras could still be the first users of this top secret stuff, or even left as they were before to just be a natural freak team. The latter could possibly work since Big Boss is supposed to be losing his shit progressively throughout MGS3.

Big Boss would have discovered and eventually gotten his hands on this virus which he would use on his top soldiers at Outer Heaven in order to get an edge on the rest of the world. He would have super soldiers as henchmen and even guards for his base.

This made too much sense to me so much so that I am still upset that this wasn't how the parasites were used in the game. I know full well how autistic that is, but what would you have thought about that being their use in the game?
>>
>>323102646
finish it
>>
File: 1436627632576.gif (2MB, 294x210px) Image search: [Google]
1436627632576.gif
2MB, 294x210px
>>323105236
Is this a copy pasta? Or just a retard?
>>
>>323105628
It is copy pasta, but it is my copy pasta. It is my honest opinion and I never spam threads with it. I only post it in these threads which are specifically on point for it. So to answer your second question I guess I am just a retard.
>>
Not utterly pointless.
>>
>>323102646
it should have been what it proclamied:

men becoming demons
>>
>>323102646
complete
>>
File: BB.jpg (67KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
BB.jpg
67KB, 960x544px
>>323102646
You play as Bing Boss, the greatest most legendary soldier in the war, building up your Base to face down the guys.
>>
>>323102646
Finished
>>
>>323103443
That's because you're a dope.
>>
>>323102646
Was fine. Prepare for the meme lads.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.