[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/aggots. I recently got Saints Row 3 and 4 for free. Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Saints_row_4_logo.png (313KB, 1649x382px) Image search: [Google]
Saints_row_4_logo.png
313KB, 1649x382px
Hey /v/aggots.

I recently got Saints Row 3 and 4 for free. Can I just play 4 or are their stories linked to each other?
Should I even start with the first one?

Never played this series.

Also can I play it fine with keyboard and mouse? I don't have a controller.
>>
File: 1410132451497.jpg (64KB, 488x337px) Image search: [Google]
1410132451497.jpg
64KB, 488x337px
Play 3 and then 4, seriously.
>>
File: islam.jpg (64KB, 720x507px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
64KB, 720x507px
No one?
>>
KB+M is perfectly fine but it depends on your preferences.
>>
>>323039114
Ah well. That's what I thought.

Are the first two necessary aswell?
>>
>>323038707
It'd be hard to go back to 3 after 4. 2 sets the stage for 3 and 3 sets the stage for 4.

1 gets you familiar with most of the characters and setting of 2, but it's otherwise unnecessary.
>>
>>323038707
Play 4 first if you NEVER want to play 3. If you played 4 there is really no reason to play 3, it's the same world, the same minigames and side activities (except 4 has more) just without amazing super powers. Didn't play 1 or 2 but from what I've heard 1 is garbage and 2 is actually the best one in the series and a better GTA than IV.
>>
>>323039219

I've only played a bit of the first and have completed 3 and 4. I heard 2 is the best but have no interest in playing it. I picked up 3 because my cousin recommended it, its pretty much GTA+Looney Toon levels of crazy. 3 touches upon the characters and their roles in the first two games so I wouldn't say their necessary for enjoying 3 and 4. You're pretty much good where you are, enjoy.
>>
>>323039435
Then I'll probably wait until the second game is on Steam sale and play that one first.

10 eurobucks for such an old game seems a little much.
>>
>>323038707
I only played 4 and it really seemed like a lot of the story made reference to past events. That said, it's a shit story so who cares. And you don't really need a controller at all
>>
1 is how they made the gang, 2 is rebuilding and making it a huge corp, 3 is after the saints have become a monsterously large brand that takes over a city. And 4 youre the president and get super powers
>>
Since this is a Saints Row thread now,

I have 122/123 barnstorming locations in Gat out of Hell. Any tips on which one i might be missing?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.