[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any recent 3DS games I should check out besides MH4? Open to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (82KB, 1024x934px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1024x934px
Any recent 3DS games I should check out besides MH4? Open to pretty much anything
>>
>>323026005
If you like having fun and have friends with 3dses or a good internet connection look into Tri Force Heroes. It was my goty last year.
>>
>>323026486
I have no friends, anon
>>
>>323026919
You can also play with strangers, but some people like to dick around a lot or are obviously really bad at the game. If you're patient, you can find good team mates however. Or you could share friend codes on /v/ or some more civil place and get to play with others.

I mean there is a single player mode but the games is more fun with real people.
>>
>>323027114
>games
*game
>>
Pokemon super mystery dungeon is good if you like those type of dungeon crawler and pokemon combined
>>
Smash
>>
Luigis mansion
>>
Is online in smash 3ds active? I have a N3ds XL and the demo is fun as hell especially with the c stick
>>
>>323026005
People have been talking a lot about Stella Glow
>>
Bravely default 2 is coming soon, check it out
>>
Project Mirai DX
>>
>>323026005
Rune Factory 4
Smash Bros.
Monster Hunter 4
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Shovel Knight
Lord of Magna
Code of Princess
Heroes of Ruin
Shin Megami Tensei games
Tales of Abyss
Fire Emblem Awakening (only if you are into waifu shit, it's actually a boring strategy game)
Pokemon games
Etrian Odyssey 4
Etrian Mystery Dungeon (way better than Pokemon Mystery Dungeon imo only without heartwrenching storyline)
Phoenix Wright game
Xenoblade
Mario Kart
Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed (Mario Kart is better imo but this game has a great roster which is very worth to play)
Story of Season (better version of harvest moon but there's so much to grind that you would give up sooner)
Legend of Zelda games
Final Fantasy Explorers
Bravely Default
Stella Glow
Hatsune Miku (not into vocaloid shit but a lot of people love this game)
Theatrythm Final Fantasy
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Dragon Quest
Fantasy Life
Scribblenauts Unlimited

that's what i have in my mind atm, there are other games like MGS and Street Fighter IV but i didn't really like them on 3DS
>>
>>323028169
>Code of Princess

No matter what you do, people, stay clear of that game. It is horrible. I got it 50% off and still regret getting it.
>>
>>323028169
Thanks, anon
>>
Rune Factory 4
>>
>>323026005
>besides MH4
Well, anything since it's clear you lack standards.
>>
>>323028680
Is it one of those games that people still recommend from when the 3ds had no library? I don't get it.
>>
>>323028963
casual detected
>>
>>323028169
This is a good list, although it doesn't include the Professor Layton series. So actually it's a bad list.
>>
>>323027415
Not a huge strategy fan. Would I still like it?
>>
>>323029350
It's not that hard and has good character interaction
>>
Castlevania mirror of fate

I seriously enjoyed that game. Dunno why it gets so much hate.
>>
>>323026005
Bravely Default if you like old-school JRPGs.
>>
Hey OP, not sure if you like JRPG, but Dragon Quest 7 and 8 3ds are finally being localized this year. So keep an eye out for those of you're interested.
>>
File: uprising.jpg (94KB, 560x275px) Image search: [Google]
uprising.jpg
94KB, 560x275px
Best 3ds game
>>
>>323030403
Got it recently and regret not getting it earlier. I mean the controls are kind of hard to get used to but at least they work as intended. I didn't get it earlier because of all the horror stories in regrad to the controls. Way to overreact, people. They are not as bad as many make them out to be.
>>
>>323029026
It had a few good games back then but yeah basically.
>>
If you haven't played the original, Majora's mask 3D's pretty good
>>
How's LBX? I'm a huge /m/an so tiny real robots gets me right in the dick.
>>
>>323031114
It's pretty fun. I enjoyed it. Combat gets somewhat repetitive and a little annoying, but the story was so stupid it was funny and collecting shit was enjoyable.
>>
>>323029927
Plays like a 2D god of war (as if the 3d ones werent boring enough)

Also horrible framerate on the 3DS version
>>
>>323030403
This
>>
>>323026005
Fire emblem Awakening and Super Smash bros. Unless you already have the wii U version of smash, in which case you may want to save your money.
>>
>>323030403
I hate it as a leftie, the forced touch control was and is dumb
>>
>>323030315
>3DS just got blown the fuck open
>everyone will pirate the new DQ games
>Square Enix and Nintendo will take this for a lack of interest and never localize another one again
>>
>>323033683
It definitely requires getting used to, especially as a leftie.

I ended up just using my thumb on the touch screen.
>>
>>323033934
3DS piracy is not nearly as braindead as it was on the DS and PSP. Plus, Nintendo is likely gonna patch the exploit very soon, so comparatively not many people will have access to it.
>>
>>323034182
If you have the N3DS you can change the control scheme to fit lefties
>>
>>323032503
Is it worth it to get it again? I've played it 2/3 weeks ago but had terrible connection issues. I have played maybye 1/2 onlinematches.
>>
>>323031447
>God of war meme

Shit taste confirmed
>>
>>323034260
>not many will have access to it
I doubt that very much. Also, patching won't do anything. If you don't update, you reap the benefits of pirating.

The 3DS era is over and we killed it.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.