[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Badge Arcade Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: badgearcadeayb.png (592KB, 635x380px) Image search: [Google]
badgearcadeayb.png
592KB, 635x380px
Have you downloaded Badge Arcade for the 3DS?

Do you like it?

Have you actually paid real, physical cash money for it?

How many badges have you managed to obtained for free?

And no, this image is not a photoshop. This is the message the bunny gives if you log on today.
>>
i thought it was interesting but i figured out i can homebrew up my own badges without any of this cutesy dressed-up kikery involved
>>
>>323015160

Yes

It's good enough for a 5 minute distraction each day, I wish the bunny talked to me more though, I hardly ever get free plays from him

No and I hope to never do so

>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1651x1404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1651x1404px
I just want the Fire Emblem badges.
I'll consider paying if I truly want one that's stuffed under a couple shitty ones, just like the rest of 'em.
>>
File: 1444793430091.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1444793430091.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>have 1 free play
>suddenly, NEW Zelda badges
>LAST DAY
>what do you mean last day it's the first day it's up
>go for broke
>nab 4/5 of the badges by some miracle
>mfw
>>
>barely a game, mobile tier at best
>whole game pushes you to pay money through a character (like another nintendo exclusive)
>memes
>all that for a bunch of stickers
thank god homebrew is finally here
it's actually sad that you need to hack to thing just to use your own personal background
>>
>>323015160
Yes
I enjoy it but it is also my personal hell
Yes and I sorta regret it. I've limited myself to only buying plays when there's an exclusive theme on offer
I have 80 and I reckon about 50 are from freeplays
>>
.. no it wasnt
is it different for different regions?
>>
>get 9 practice badges
>no blue or red bonus
>no free plays
>why even live
>>
>>323015698

Yeah, if you live in murrica, you get the special AYB message. It also talks about how the bunny IS NOW IN MARIO MAKER.

I'M. NOT. JOKING.

YOU CAN PLAY AS THE BUNNY.

IN MARIO MAKER.
>>
>>323015784
yeah hes been a mystery mushroom for a while now
>>
>>323015850
then again, you can play as a Mercedes(tm) in mario maker
>>
lol badges
>>
>>323015160
YOU CANNOT BEAT US
>>
>>323015160
Is that picture real?
>>
I've spent like $20 on it so far, can't say I don't regret it.
>>
>>323019445
>He fell for the jew bunny
>>
File: 1447742710190.jpg (60KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447742710190.jpg
60KB, 603x800px
>>323015160
>Do you like it?
I do, mostly to see what Baito has to say. He actually makes me laugh.

>Have you actually paid real, physical cash money for it?

No, and I have no plans to. I don't think the themes have music otherwise I would have gone for those.

>How many badges have you managed to obtained for free?

107, I think
>>
>>323015160
Am I the only one who finds the use of old memes in video games kind of endearing? Like, I get it, using memes in games is shit, but when it's old shit like this that's no longer even relevant, it kind of makes me smile.
>>
File: 98684864.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
98684864.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
>get two free plays on new years and two from practice
>get the Callie and Marie Badges for free (plus a few more)
>this pink faggot thinks i'm actually going to pay him anything
>>
>>323020050
I like it when it's something from the same franchise, it gives me the feeling it's a callback to the past. Like when you make an old joke you stopped using to a friend that knows it.

Which this is not the case but I guess since Zero Wing also was on arcades and this thing emulates that feeling I guess it makes sense in its own way.
>>
Don't you get it?
The rabbit's name is Baito, he is LITERALLY BAIT
Nintendo use the cute bunny to lower your defenses to bait you into spending money on jpegs
don't be fooled, don't ever spend money on the bunny
>>
>>323020774
You pronounce his name as byte-o, not bait-o.
>>
File: WVW69iwlYaYVy7BHDv.jpg (187KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69iwlYaYVy7BHDv.jpg
187KB, 400x240px
I never paid anything and already at my 200th badge.

Also bunny a qt

>>323020774
his Japanese name is Baito, and it's not even a name, more like a description of his job, and it's pronounced "bite-oh"

his English name is Arcade Bunny
>>
>no Sonic-related badges yet for the US
>>
>>323020774
>>323021721
well they did a bad job because I hate that bunny more than anything in the world
>>
>tfw you used money on this game
Sure, they were all seperate times, but fuck I really wanted some Nikki badges and whatever else seemed cool at the time.
I only used $6, with the themes being an incentive to pay some of those times.
>>
File: HNI_0047.jpg (105KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0047.jpg
105KB, 320x240px
>>323024068
Spent $10 to get the whole set. I regret nothing.
>>
Is there a way to get unlimited plays?
>>
>Have to wait ages for my favourite Pokemon to get to europe
Fucking Bullshit.
>>
>>323015160
Woah, even baito is ruined by NOA memelords.
>>
>>323024775
hahahahahahhahahahahah
>>
>>323015160
idk i don't really like it. my excitement was down on day 2 when i realized i'd only get 1 shot at using the crane per day. and you have to earn that with luck in the practice catcher. like i got some nikki badges and i'm done with it.
>>
>>323024775

Not that I've seen, but there's a way to just unlock every single badge.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.