[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Denuvo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 46

File: denuvo.jpg (281KB, 1280x820px) Image search: [Google]
denuvo.jpg
281KB, 1280x820px
https://torrentfreak.com/no-more-pirate-games-in-two-years-group-warns-160106/

>The founder of notorious Chinese cracking forum 3DM is warning that given the current state of anti-piracy technology, in two years there might be no more pirate games to play. The claims come after attempts to breach the Denuvo security protecting Just Cause 3 pushed the group's cracking expert to breaking point.

RIP in peaces piratefags
>>
>>323004269
Bull, nothing is unpiratable which is itself widely usable.

At most, they make it take longer for pirates to succeed.
>>
>>323004269
First of all, 3DM were never good to begin with.
Secondly, they're P2P group, not scene group.
P2P groups are very low tier in terms of hierarchy of the pirate underworld.
Add to this the fact that 3DM was never very well skilled and you get this defeatist bullshit.
Actual scene (groups like Razor, CPY etc) is most definitely working on defeating Denuvo and not through a shitty loophole that still leaves it working (like the 3DM "cracks" have been doing) but actually cracking it aka removing it from the executable entirely.
It took a long time to crack StarForce and SecuROM but in the end when scene finally cracked them, they were unpatchable because they were destroyed on the core level and not just a loophole.
The same will happen to Denuvo in due time, it's all about patience.
For your info, the 3DM cracks were not even cracks, they were using loopholes that fooled Denuvo into thinking the game was legit and Denuvo itself is still running when you're using those "cracks". Not to mention how those cracks are completely bugged and for heavily outdated game versions. 3DM are garbage and so are all P2P groups. P2P exists to supply shit where scene doesn't care, not to crack shit. P2P groups by definition don't have necessary skills.

You're either a moron, a sensationalist, a false flagging consolefag or all of those.
>>
>>323004269
gr8 b8 m8
>>
i think /v/ needs to stop being so full of fags
>>
>>323005192
>/v/
>not a normie safe zone these days
>>
>>323004960
Thank you for posting this. The article in the OP has been sweeping the net like wildfire, being shared by people who don't understand that it's all coming from a statement made by one person at 3DM, which isn't even a big cracking group to begin with.
>>
>>323004960
I don't know much about the scene, but I do know that 3DM were the first and only (for a long time at least) guys to crack The Sims 4 successfully.

I think you're not giving them enough credit, even if the article is bullshit.
>>
>>323004269
>kills modding
>increases spec requirements way beyond what they would be without it

yeah no

if every release had denuvo it would hurt PC gaming more than anything.

PC gamers aren't normies or casuals by definition, so most of us won't buy into that shit
>>
>>323005576
They didn't crack Sims 4. They made a shitty launcher that impersonates Origin and makes the game think it's running on a legitimate Origin account. That's not a crack.
Stop using words if you don't know their definitions.
That's a half assed loophole.
Scene by definition don't make such things.
It's one of the rules of scene that you need to make a legitimate crack. A launcher that still leaves the DRM itself running is not a crack.
>>
>>323005697
Whatever you want to call it, it worked and no one else found a way. If anything, I feel like such a loophole was pretty impressive of dem chinks.
>>
I think this is the 3rd time I've seen this thread in the last 3 or 4 hours
>>
>Denuvo is so expensive that only truly big AAA developers can afford it
>Smaller indie studios will be pirates new objective

you did it pcmasterrace you killed gaming.
>>
>>323005849
>loophole
>impressive
Literally everyone in the scene knew about it, they can't use it because that's not allowed by scene rules. Get it through your thick skull you fucking retard.
Scene doesn't exist to supply piracy to the masses. Scene exists to reach new milestones in the underground coding world. Mass piracy is just a side effect of that. It wasn't a crack, it was shitty launcher, for a heavily outdated verison of the game, that doesn't support DLCs and expansion or even patches, that still leaves Denuvo running and scanning your hard drive in real time, that still is buggy and has issues.
You are a fucking tech illiterate retard.
>>
File: 1445815430090.jpg (24KB, 262x337px) Image search: [Google]
1445815430090.jpg
24KB, 262x337px
>>323005660
PC gaming is literally for casuals though
>>
>>323005995
I don't give a shit about scene rules or underground coding milestones. Why would I? Why would anyone? I care about games being pirated, preferably as soon from their release as possible, and 3DM succeeded in that regard. Stop completely discrediting them just because they didn't abide by your rules. They allowed me to play Sims 4 for free and that's what matters.
>>
>>323005995
Do you think you're cool with these edgy 'le hacker' memes
>>
>>323005995
>a heavily outdated verison of the game, that doesn't support DLCs and expansion or even patches,

To be fair. TS4 is fully working and updated with newer DLC and expansions.

So is a lot of other Denuvo games, like DA:I.

Granted I do think 3DM is talking out their ass and it will be properly cracked down the line. Always bet on the pirates.
>>
>>323006145
>I care about games being pirated
What's he point wasting all those ressources to hack a game if the devs can just aply a patch to make it unusable?
You do realise the inefficiency of such a method
>>
>>323006145
They allowed you to play outdated buggy version of Sims 4 with even more bugs on top caused by their shitty half assed launcher.
If you enjoy garbage like that then enjoy you subhuman trash.

Also
>openly admitting to playing Sims
>openly admitting to being a turbocasual
>>>/9fag/
>>>/plebbit/

>So is a lot of other Denuvo games, like DA:I.
That was CPY with a proper crack, not a launcher.
They did the same to Lords of the Fallen.
Also Arkham Knight on release version but the re-release version has the new Denuvo which requires doing the whole work from scratch.
>>
Have Just Cause 3 and MGS V been pirated yet?

I don't give a shit about Just Cause and I bought MGS V, but I'm curious if they got that far.
>>
>>323004718
you're right, but making a crack for a game takes a long time, and as of now Just Cause 3's crack is taking a long time to release, eventually crackers are just going to say "fuck it and fuck this" and won't do it. why? because who the fuck wants to crack a shitty game for an entire month, hell its been 5 months since MGS V has released and there are STILL no cracks. 2 things will happen
1. crackers give up and pirating dies, only a few games won't or can't pay for denuvo
2. crackers will either want to get paid or want more money for cracking games
>>
>>323006438
MGS5 has a shitty 3DM launcher for outdated version of the game that's also buggy and flat out crashes at the end of hospital mission (both prologue and mission 46). You also can't open doors unless you aim a gun at them. And there's some other issue I don't remember right now that's also pretty annoying.
>>
>>323004960
Obviously this. Let's add to that that the old groups mostly retired.

Scene piracy was a different beast from the beginning, it's from there that the idea you should be able to try things before buying them was created, and those "pirates" certainly were among the biggest buyers. It only shifted once scene content leaked outside of the scene, and eventually made its way to P2P which most of the scene had always opposed because it was unsecure.

And well, the new groups, aswell as those continuing the old ones, certainly are bad. The effort to crack games really diminished, as the quality of games decreased, until nothing felt worth trying before buying. Moreover, Denuvo was made by former crackers, which really are assholes when you think about it.

Denuvo isn't that hard to crack, it only takes proper skill, which is lacking these days.
>>
>>323005576
>he used the 3DM crack long after the game was properly cracked by a proper group

kekmao

fuck off back to your consoels, dumb baby
>>
In two years there won't be games worth pirating.
>>
>>323006312
>They allowed you to play outdated buggy version of Sims 4 with even more bugs on top caused by their shitty half assed launcher.

Yes. but it's not outdated now. At least not any more than most other pirated games.

>If you enjoy garbage like that then enjoy you subhuman trash.
Didn't say I enjoy it. Just said that you were wrong and spouting bullshit you are to retarded to even check up for yourself.
>>
i'm sure the russians will crack everything just like always
>>
>>323006726
It just means EA hasn't updated the Denuvo used in Sims so 3DM must have copied CPY's method from LotF and DAI.
>>
>hating on 3DM

They are actually doing something while you are jerking off to anime pictures on vietnamese sticker collecting forums.
>>
>>323005995
>Scene doesn't exist to supply piracy to the masses. Scene exists to reach new milestones in the underground coding world. Mass piracy is just a side effect of that.
Do you really believe that? There are far more important things to utilize such skills on than cracking videogame DRM - unless you really want to crack videogames to supply pirate copies.
>>
>>323006940
>b-but m-muh scene!

I bet this faggot seeds torrents.
>>
>>323006216
>So is a lot of other Denuvo games

That's because same Denuvo versions were shared between games. For example, once Denuvo 1.0 got cracked, games like BF:H and Lords of Fallen became playable. Once Denuvo 1.1 got cracked initial versions of games like MGSV and Mad Max became playable. But newer patches added denuvo 1.2, which still is uncrackable.
>>
>>323007014
And those versions won't also be cracked down the line because?

People were saying the same exact thing about Lords of the Fallen. It just takes some time.
>>
>>323006962
>>323006997
>not having respect for the hand that feeds you
And you wonder why scene no longer gives a fuck about leeching babies like you.
>>
>>323007103
Oh sorry. I'm not autistic.
>>
>>323006917
>i'm sure the russians will crack everything just like always

Do Russians even have a cracking group?
>>
>>323004269
>RIP in peaces piratefags
You people just never learn do you? How many times do you have to be proven wrong?
>>
>>323007014
MGS5 and Mad Max were never cracked, they just have a launcher that imitates Steam and they're both horribly buggy.
MGS5 bugs see here >>323006518
Mad Max flat out crashes if you open the map (has about 50% chance to crash on opening map), you can't use the shotgun and it has random crashes on top of that.

Only Battlefield Hardline, Arkham Knight 1.0 and Lords of the Fallen were actually cracked, by CPY and not 3DM.
>>
>>323004269
>Chinese the paragon of anything
>Chinese goods/services are quality
>>
>>323007103
The hand that feeds me are the people who create emulators, not people who crack DRM in shit games.
>>
>>323007180
Scene group? No.
But coordinated freelance russians from cs.rin.ru usually release their shit under FTS (Faster Than Scene) P2P tag.
>>
>>323007258
Oh and Dragon Age 3, also by CPY.
>>
>>323007429
So where's CPY now? Just Cause 3? MGS V? Mad Max? Seems like they're starting to get behind :^)
>>
>>323006518
>You also can't open doors unless you aim a gun at them.

This was in the V1 crack right? In V3 i never saw any of this. MGSV runs more or less properly.
>>
I like 3dm because they basically shit out every new game on steam, even indieshits
They shat out darkest dungeon with each update every time
>>
>>323007602
New Denuvo which they are most definitely working on cracking.

>starting to get behind
Hardline, LotF and DAI took months to crack as well.
And it's not the first time a new major DRM popped up and stalled games for months or even years. See Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Tom Clancy's HAWX which took years to crack. I believ it was 2 years for HAWX and 7 months for CT. All because of StarForce and SecuROM.
>>
>>323007772
>Hardline, LotF and DAI took months to crack as well.
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>323007772
>took months to crack as well.

More like year. Lords of the Fallen was released in october 2014. The crack for it came out 5 months ago.
>>
>>323008000

>>323007345
>cs.rin.ru
Shit, I had all but forgotten about that place. So much shit goes down there usually, actually I wouldn't be surprised if a scene at some point bought something from them.
>>
File: ad.gif (182KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
ad.gif
182KB, 450x338px
>there are people who welcome the future of shrekt SSDs and shite performance
DRM is cancer m8elini
>>
>>323008000
>quoting yourself for shitty trips prediction

>>323007987
Still less than a year, crack came out in July.
>>
>>323008000
Kek
>>
File: le ghetto laugh face.jpg (10KB, 207x183px) Image search: [Google]
le ghetto laugh face.jpg
10KB, 207x183px
>>323008000
>>
>>323008081
And you think anyone sane is willing to wait that long to play a single game?

Piratefags are dumb as shit.
>>
File: 023 - AJakAfe.png (14KB, 123x159px) Image search: [Google]
023 - AJakAfe.png
14KB, 123x159px
>>323008964
>being an impatient little shit
>not just playing your backlog in the meantime
>having such a shitty life that it revolves only around brand new games
>>
File: 1387828729698.png (213KB, 1228x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1387828729698.png
213KB, 1228x1315px
>>323008964
>Giving a shit about when you play some AAA shit title when you have a gorillian games to play anyways
Not that anon, but I only download AAA shit to check out how broken and shitty it is. I don't really care about them.
>>
>>323008964
>anyone sane
Anyone sane doesn't trying to play catch-up with every big vidya release
>>
>>323007675
There is a v3?
>>
>>323005995
>that's not allowed by scene rules
>. Scene exists to reach new milestones in the underground coding world

Wow these guys sound like cunts.

> It wasn't a crack,
by the standards of some weird community that doesn't actually care about results?
Or are you suggesting there's an official definition outside of your odd little sect?
>>
File: b8.png (32KB, 485x433px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
32KB, 485x433px
>>323006092
>>
File: armour what is good.jpg (406KB, 1494x763px) Image search: [Google]
armour what is good.jpg
406KB, 1494x763px
>>323007772
>DAI took months to crack as well.
Isnt the pirate version of DAI stuck at some patch level after they nerfed things but before they re balanced?
>>
>>323008964
for AAA games, I wait for the angry joe review
he is the bottom threshold for taste; if someone that can give gta 5 and skyrim a 10/10, and fucking dragon age 2 an 8/10 says it's shitty, then I don't even bother pirating it
>>
>>323009391
Nope, it's on the "GOTY" Edition aka latest.
>>
>>323008964
>Several thousand hours of game backlog
>I should play a AAA game on release
Wew lad
>>
>>323009289
Yeah they are real cunts for wanting DRM to be disabled and the games to be fully working

Stupid entitled little shit. You know, if you must play the newest shitty AAA release at once, console piracy exists. Though with that there's a huge risk of bricking your console, having it banned from online or being forced to play in 30FPS with shit textures

Pick your poison
>>
>>323004269
>>
>>323009607
>eah they are real cunts for wanting DRM to be disabled and the games to be fully working
thats not what you said, you said the opposite.
>>
>>323009340
He's not wrong, the platform is dominated by Steam and ASSFAGGOTS
>>
File: 042 - mbtjxRr.png (14KB, 130x161px) Image search: [Google]
042 - mbtjxRr.png
14KB, 130x161px
>>323009631
>gif
>filename
kek
>>
>>323006145
>>>323005995
>I don't give a shit about scene rules or underground coding milestones. Why would I? Why would anyone? I care about games being pirated, preferably as soon from their release as possible, and 3DM succeeded in that regard. Stop completely discrediting them just because they didn't abide by your rules. They allowed me to play Sims 4 for free and that's what matters.

Enjoy your shitty Chinese malware and wait for the big boys to bust this shit open
>>
>>323009340

Dude, the majority of PC gamers are MOBA players.

I don't care who the fuck you are or how good you are at MOBAs, but that shit is supremely casual as fuck.
>>
File: dx2000.gif (2MB, 270x217px) Image search: [Google]
dx2000.gif
2MB, 270x217px
>>323009631
>>
>>323007258
Now you're just talking out of your ass, I've tried both MGS V and Mad Max. Mad Max definetly didn't crash when opening max nor when I had a shotgun equipped. MGS V crashed at the end of prologue true. However its not as fucking bad as you describe it
>>
>>323009842
Big boys already busted Denuvo 1.0 and 1.1, we're still waiting for them to bust Denuvo 1.2
>>
All the games that use Denuvo is only fun for an hour, nothing value is lost
>>
>>323009984
No, chances are they simply released a new version which fixed those issues but I can link you cs.rin.ru threads to both that have plenty of hands on evidence from fuckton of people that prove 3DM's launcher had those very issues in both MGS5 and Mad Max. I don't know how it is right now but those issues did exist mere 2 months ago.
>>
File: we know a shill when we see one.png (188KB, 1297x616px) Image search: [Google]
we know a shill when we see one.png
188KB, 1297x616px
OP and the other people spamming this across the Internet are shills spreading propaganda that piracy is finished, even though it's not. See all those fucking memes in OP? That's corporate research, that's how the shills have been told kids post on The Internet these days.

It's all just propaganda by a gaming company. Report these threads on sight.
>>
>>323009889
>MOBAs
>casual
There is actually nothing casual about that genre. It's not a good genre, it sucks dick, but it's not casual. 40 min match times for a game that requires a shitload of knowledge and experience to play competently? That is not casual in the slightest. Scrub leagues and containment zones are just placebos for people that companies know won't stick around but still hope they'll spend money
>>
this is only the first step to ultimately lock down games and prevent modding all together, mark my words. the endgame is killing user made content and only good goy dlc will be allowed.
>>
File: 1437729804740.jpg (45KB, 282x327px) Image search: [Google]
1437729804740.jpg
45KB, 282x327px
>>323010098
>the floor textures
>>
>>323010185
I was solo queue gold in LoL when it was still cool. All I did was read patch notes.
>>
>1997
>securom is unbreakable, piracy is done for!!
>2001
>starforce is unbreakable, piracy is done for!!!!!111
>2004
>steam is unbreakable, piracy is done for!!!!
>2015
>denuvo is unbreakable, piracy is done for!!!!!111
>>
>>323007258
Are you retarded? I played a pirated Mad Max from start to finish and maxed it out without a single crash.
>>
>>323004269
I love these threads, they never fail to get plenty of long-winded, butthurt replies.
>>
File: 1449708434730.jpg (602KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449708434730.jpg
602KB, 810x1080px
>>323010185

Not sorry I triggered you. MOBAs are dumbed down RTS games, anon. There is no debate here. You can argue matchup knowledge and experience all you want, but right now MOBAs are the most popular genre on the planet and everyone and I mean EVERYONE plays them in favor of just about everything else.

And it isn't because its "hardcore". It's because of the low skill ceiling, low entry barrier, the F2P model, and how snowballing works. People love that when the ball is rolling in a MOBA match, there is almost no hope for the losing team to make a comeback(though it does happen, often more frequently than some people think but its still insane that most MOBAs fuck over players if they're forced to backpack).

MOBAs are casual as fuck anon. I know people that only play MOBAs and as a result fail at just about everything else when they do take those rare breaks. One girl in particular is a Gold player in League, but thinks Dragon Age Inquisition and Shadows of Mordor are "the best games EVAR" in addition to League. Pay attention to the communities for League and DoTA2 and you will find that YES they are motherfucking casuals and YES they are completely unaware that MOBAs are dumbed down RTS games.

You people think you're playing something really hardcore when you aren't.
>>
>>323005978

You know that indie devs crave exposure, right? Risk of Rain and other indie devs have literally given copies of their game away to create interest
>>
>>323010445
wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
>>323005978

>AAA titles
>Ass Greed #135467
>CoD #13465
>good

Fuck off.
>>
>>323006516
>hell its been 5 months since MGS V has released and there are STILL no cracks.

So me finishing the game on a pirated copy didn't happen?
>>
>>323010808
Didn't I say I'm a casual, I've yet to finish a DS game Mosly because I prefer autism spreadsheets now
>>
>>323010920
Not a real crack.
>>
>>323010645
>le dumbed down RTS
MOBAs require as much strategy as most RTS games. Whatever made mongs like yourself worship the genre when it plays out the same fucking way in nearly every game. The only exceptions being gook click, which is garbage, and the few actually good RTS which have now been infinitely cloned and badly at that

I take it by your image that you are just an uneducated console fag though. That game is awful and the excuse for music in it is disgusting
>>
>>323010090
Do you have a link to a good torrent for mad max? I've tried a few on the pirate bay and they have that shitty map crashing glitch that makes the game unplayable.
>>
>>323011139
Check Mad Max topic on cs.rin.ru
>>
>>323011025
Doesn't matter what you call it, game worked.
>>
>>323006145
>They allowed me to play Sims 4 for free and that's what matters.

Not the guy you're talking with but you're moving the goalposts.

Your original claim was that they figured out how to crack Sims 4 before anyone else. They didn't figure out how to crack it, nor did they figure out how to make it playable before anyone else. I mean, it's great that you don't care and you just want to play it and all, but the point is that their opinion on piracy is irrelevant because they aren't particularly skilled in that area and your claim to the contrary was based on an entirely false assumption.

But instead of realizing your mistake, conceding that you were wrong and moving the fuck on, you're desperately trying to save face in an anonymous argument on the internet. I seriously cannot think of anything more petulant.
>>
I remeber when AC2 took a long time to crack, a year maybe?
>>
>>323011316
longest wait was I believe splinter cell chaos theory, clocking in at like 460 days or some shit
>>
>>323011316
I also remember people saying piracy was dead back then too
>tfw the game you want still isn't pirated not because of the DRM but because nobody care
feel bad man
>>
File: HOHOHO.jpg (46KB, 397x380px) Image search: [Google]
HOHOHO.jpg
46KB, 397x380px
Thing is, only shitty companies like Ubisoft use Denuvo. And I neither pirate nor buy their games already, because they can't make good games.
So I don't see this affecting me.
>>
3DM are typical chinese idiots. They did a shit job with the Mad Max and MGSV cracks, they are unstable as fuck and Mad Max doesn't even work on Windows 10.

Someone else will step up to the challenge and crack denuvo.
>>
>>323011448
Ubisoft doesn't use Denuvo, they have Uplay.
EA, Konami, City Interactive and Warner Bros are the only companies to date to use Denuvo.
>>
>>323011472
>Someone else will step up to the challenge and crack denuvo.

Yes. Someone else. Like?
>>
File: SKULL JOKE.png (170KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
SKULL JOKE.png
170KB, 500x303px
>>323011106

>MOBAs require as much strategy as most RTS games

You're making me laugh and look down on you. You don't know what you're talking about at all. MOBAs are trash and YOU are trash for being a part of the cancer.

>I take it by your image that you are just an uneducated console fag though.

Hahahaha no. You're a fucking idiot for making that kind of assumption. I've been playing games for decades, no matter the platform because I'm not an idiotic platform warrior.

>That game is awful and the excuse for music in it is disgusting.

Shitty opinion from a shitty MOBA lover. It's like poetry.

Let me lay down the bottom line for you: If you swear up and down that MOBAs aren't casual, no matter who you are: your opinion is misinformed. Swarms totaling in the 100+ million range play your games. The top 1% don't come close to the top 1% of RTS players. You saying "m-muh gook clicking" shows how much of a fucking casual you are. And frankly, no one that knows better about this shitty genre is going to take your opinion seriously.

So, that being the case, why don't you go start up a 45 minute long match of ASSFAGGOTS? You are not convincing anyone that knows better that MOBAs are not casual, anon. I don't even know why you bothered to reply.
>>
>>323006962
>Scene exists to reach new milestones in the underground coding world
Sorry m8, but it's a dick waving contest between the guys who write 0days for 5k-100k a pop.

t. scene topsite hotpocket
>>
>>323011542
CPY for example since they already fucked Denuvo 1.0 and 1.1
>>
>>323004269
You rant about pirates like you own the company or you get any share from the money it gets, let pirates pirate their stuff fucking companies shit more and more shit games that don't deserve the money people spend on them.
>>
>>323011625
>CPY
Dead since 1.3 and 1.4
>>
why haven't scene groups picked up the slack? do they only crack games if they want to play them? just cause 3 seems worthwhile enough to me? what happened to that russian group that cracked denuvo in like a day or whatever?
>>
>>323011524
Square Enix as well.
>>
>>323011524
I don't own or want anything from any of those and I very much doubt I ever will, so good news for me.
But let's be realistic, it'll be cracked eventually.

You'd have to be a fool to think a security measure can last forever, all it takes it someone clever with the right motivation.
>>
>>323011951
Hard to pick up the slack when they are working for the FBI or in federal prison. Besides with the increase dependency on technology, those savvy with technology no longer need to do WAREZ and shit to actually earn money.

If you are really good, you either get hired by a company or do real big money stuff like hacking and phishing. Why bother cracking games?
>>
>>323012002
In what game? Just Cause 3?
>>
>>323004269
Hey Sanjay how much do you get for anti-piracy shilling these days?
>>
>>323012205
Well yes, it's what the OP is about.
>>
>>323012612
I wasn't sure if JC3 was Squeenix property.
>>
>>323012198
Not necessarily true. It took the scene to pick up after Starforce simply because everyone got lazy.

Often geniuses are left unnoticed by the industry.

Circumventing Steam wasn't rocket science. Every script kiddie could do it.

The increase of anti-piracy shilling is worth taking note though.
>>
>>323004269
That explains why it takes 4 fucking gb or ram all the fucking time jesus christ. There is literally no reason for this shit. No other game goes noticeably above 2gb for extended periods but this shit jumps to 4gb immediately with no leak problems.
>>
>>323012756
Starforce got completely cracked in 424 days. How long has Denuvo been around?

>Often geniuses are left unnoticed by the industry.
Geniuses won't do wares. They will be doing actual shit that matters and will net them real cash.
>>
>>323011594
>it's popular so it's shit
>no one matches muh gook clickers
Please tell me why none of them are top players on dota despite the huge prize offerings. Since it's so easy

Grow up le child and go back to reddit
>>
3DM has only risen on the scene because they jerry-rig the launchers to bypass DRM and its the only option for pirates

The real scene crackers have always been tight lipped about cracking new DRM until it has been done
>>
Denuvo is safedisc.

You're a fucking retard for supporting it.
>>
>dumb chink who steals all his life work says he wont be able to come up with something better and so will no one else

Uhh yeah sure ok
>>
>>323012886
Not really. I know many geniouses who refused to join the industry.

Many of them get sick of getting told what to do and just want to experiment. Money doesn't matter much to many high IQ folks.

Stop letting the shills tell you filthy lies, you're literally feeding the troll.

Also killing the modding scene with DRM doesn't bode well for many devs.
>>
File: 1449100064446.jpg (43KB, 214x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449100064446.jpg
43KB, 214x400px
>>323011106
>thinks mobas require as much strategy as rts
>Implying every moba doesn't play almost the exact same
>complaining about infinite shit clones (kek)
2/10
Only reason mobas exist is because of rts, it got big because they took a similar skill set from rts, applied it in a different way and lowered the skill floor by making apm not as important
>>
>>323006312
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REDDIT
>>
>>323004269
Oh no what a shame, we'll be missing out on all those shitty modern games.
>>
>>323013210
RTS games are all about how fast you can press buttons and build orders/pre-made tactics.
>>
>>323004269
shill please go away
>>
>>323011594
he is right though. they do require as much strategy

you're mistaking strategy for skill

RTS takes more skill
>>
>>323004269
>still no good game using denuvo

wasting millions on antipiracy or losing millions on piracy heh ?
>>
>>323013186
>I know many geniouses who refused to join the industry.

Yeah. I totally believe you. They are working on cracking denuvo right?
>>
>>323011316
Are you serious right now? I remember the game being playable pretty quickly. Only trouble was that it took a shitload of time to port to PC but that's on Ubisoft.
>>
File: 104778130.jpg (33KB, 506x338px) Image search: [Google]
104778130.jpg
33KB, 506x338px
>>323004960
>3DM were never good to begin with
Holy shit you are dumb, 3DM have been the first to crack nearly every game in the last 2 years.
They were also the first to crack Denuvo.

Stay desperate piratefag, soon you wont be able to play any games.

To poor to buy them and no cracks to pirate them.
>>
>>323013336
Shh, he thinks clicking faster makes it DEEP
>>
>>323004269

> Denuvo meme

:^)
>>
>>323013616
Nah that's CODEX
>>
File: 1415161812706.gif (4MB, 250x413px) Image search: [Google]
1415161812706.gif
4MB, 250x413px
>>323012930
MarineKing – StarCraft 2 to League of Legends
Scarlett - StarCraft 2 to Dota 2
lastshadow - Sc2 to LoL
Destiny- Sc2 to LoL
Grape- Sc2 to LoL
>>
>>323013562
No they are currently building robots and drones right below me and it's getting kinda creepy. With all them sensors surveillance is kinda easy which freaks me out. They don't even need cameras.
They said they can do it with ultrasound sensors.
>>
>Only team that has managed to crack a version of Denuvo is saying that they're giving up on it because it takes too long to crack each version
>Most people in this thread thinks someone else will crack Denuvo because old crappy drm was cracked in the past
Denuvo will never be cracked and in a couple of years all games will use it. PC piracy is dead.
>>
>>323012968
>The real scene crackers have always been tight lipped about cracking new DRM until it has been done

3DM cracked Denuvo the scene hasn't

3DM 1 - 0 Scene

JC3 has been out for 2 months, where is the scene crack m8?
>>
I get the impression 3DM are trying to use reverse psychology to get more people working on cracking Denuvo
>>
>>323013738
Yes. Robots and drones. Stuff that benefits society and is worth value in sales. Not cracks that literally beggars use.
>>
>>323013616
>soon you wont be able to play any games

You mean modern releases which use Denuvo?
>>
>>323013796
>3DM
>only team
Bait.
>>
>>323014036
They are, dumbass. No other team has managed to crack it.
>>
>>323013834
>3DM cracked Denuvo the scene hasn't

FIFA.15.Ultimate.Team.Edition-CPY
Lords.Of.The.Fallen-CPY
Dragon.Age.Inquisition.Deluxe.Edition-CPY
Battlefield.Hardline-CPY
Batman.Arkham.Knight-CPY
>>
Where were you when PC games started to be higher than two copies?
>>
>>323014096
>what is CPY
>>
The more people pirate the worse anti piracy will get. Denuvo is just the beginning, as soon as more publisher start using it the worse it will get for pirates.
>>
>>323005660
>PC gamers aren't normies or casuals by definition

Bzzt.

Try again.
>>
>>323014096
>hurr dis software is impenetrable, no one can ever hack it, it was made by super hackers themselves

i dont know the first thing about coding software but you people are fucking stupid
>>
>>323014197
>Where were you when PC games started to sell more than two copies?

Sorry, not native-english fag.
>>
>>323014225
>consolefags are this assblasted we get to play their games at a reasonable fidelity without paying a cent if we want

;^)
>>
>>323014190
CPY isn't scene and their crack is based on 3DMs technique. It is also the older version of Denuvo that was cracked using exploits which have now been fixed with v4 of Denuvo.
>>
>>323004269
So has there actually been a proper thread on this or has it just been constant anti-pirate baiting?
>>
>>323014346
I have a PC, stay mad though m80.
>>
>>323006962
He's right. The piracy is just a side-effect of "the scene". They only care about who has the most impressive feat, ie. cracking the most recent DRM technology, they don't care about cracking games.
>>
>>323013964
According to yourself there could have never been crackers in the first place.

The span of people you know must be kind of depressing though. Materialistic ICT people are kind of rare in my social circle. I made that same assumption before getting to know many of them.

Some of them are really happy doing seemingly useless shit. It would sadden a meritocracy-monger like yourself.

And the only social use the robots currently have is drive around our kitchen.
>>
>>323014269
I didn't say it was uncrackable. It's possible to crack all versions of Denuvo but it takes too long to do each one.
>>
>>323014372
Mostly the latter. Some fags trying to argue the RTS vs moba debate though.
>>
>>323004269
As I said in the other thread that you posted.
There will ALWAYS be people willing to take over.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_warez_groups
>>
>>323014443
>According to yourself there could have never been crackers in the first place.

Technology was as developed in the past. Online banking, phishing, cyber warfare weren't a reality till the last 3 years. Tech genius literally can do anything they want these day. Thinking these people will be crackers for video games when they can be crackers for NSA is hilarious.
>>
>>323010098
Those aren't shills, those are masterb8rs
>>
File: 1430824240697.jpg (9KB, 164x152px) Image search: [Google]
1430824240697.jpg
9KB, 164x152px
>>323010645
>RTS games are hard

m8 have I got news for you
>>
Why do buying fags always get so buttmad about pirates
>>
>>323014823
>Online banking, phishing, cyber warfare weren't a reality till the last 3 years.

The fuck are you talking about?
Try decade at least. Shit, phishing is almost as old as the internet itself.
>>
>>323014419
>im just naturally a dumbfuck

ok
>>
>>323015145
Ebic
>>
>>323014823
>Only came along in the past 3 years
Dude encyrption has been a thing since ww2.

China and the US have been hacking each other since the ninetees.

Your knowledge about the nsa topic seems kinda lacking.
>>
>>323015106
>Online banking
>Decade
>>
>>323015060
Because they're not actual buyfags

I buy all my games, i rarely pirate anything

These are just consolecucks who are mad we can get their games for free in a decent quality
>>
>>323004269
Thank you for killing modding based Denuvo.
>>
>>323015205
>China and the US have been hacking each other since the ninetees.

And as technology advances and more and more crucial systems start to rely on technology especially the internet, if you think USA has the same emphasis as it did on cyber security in the past as it did in the ninties you are seriously kidding yourself.
>>
File: 1443370143556.png (367KB, 303x405px) Image search: [Google]
1443370143556.png
367KB, 303x405px
>>323004269
>DRM is now alright and acceptable

neo-/v/ guys.
>>
>>323012020

This

>pirate newest AC, because why the fuck not
>Victorian London seems cool
>animations are horrible
>microtransactions for XP boosts and ingame currency for a SINGLE PLAYER GAME

So glad I stopped giving money to ubi since anno 1404.
Might pirate the newest Far Cry, but I'm not even sure if it's worth the effort.
>>
>>323015401
Which mods use script extenders on the .exe? Fallout 4 is doesn't use Denuvo btw.
>>
>>323015401
No, thank you pirates for being the reason games are using Denuvo.
>>
>>323015523
Are we?
How come not a single Denuvo game has sold even a third of what TW3 or Fallout 4 has?
>>
>>323015220
Yes, you chump.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_banking#First_online_banking_services_in_the_United_States

>Originally started in the early 80s
>by 2004 31% of households in the US used online banking
>>
File: 3333.jpg (388KB, 1187x1585px) Image search: [Google]
3333.jpg
388KB, 1187x1585px
>>323015446
try the masterrace forum
>>
>>323015205
>Your knowledge about the nsa topic seems kinda lacking.

he just got done watching house of cards is all.

he really thinks that if you are capable of cracking a videogame that makes you the l33t3st in coding and encryption and therefor were obviously picked up by some government agency.
>>
>>323015414
They have invested more over time yes.
But that doesn't deprive the market of top-tier ICT people.

Where the money is atm is where companies use ICT solutions to make processes easier. And believe it or not but the employment market in the private ICT sector is quite saturated atm. Especially as states now invest more in getting people into STEM fields.
>>
>>323015670
And banks still put the same level of emphasis on security in 2004 as they do now?
>>
>>323015669

>Only companies that cry that piracy hurts sales use Denuvo
>The games using Denuvo mostly sell bad

Gee, I wonder if they'll learn the difference between a pirated copy and a missed sale.
Probably not.
>>
>>323015692
>You don't have to be good to crack video games
Then why isn't Denuvo cracked?
>>
>>323015523
>use uncrackable DRM
>games still sell like shit
>people will still blame pirates for this

You know what would increase sales?
Doing their fucking work and adding things that appeal to people who play in PC, like extra graphics settings or mod support.

Even if you use Denuvo, if you release broken pieces of shit like Arkham Knight or Just Cause 3, they'll sell like shit.

This DRM would have been effective 10 years ago, right now it's a pointless waste of money since pirates will either buy it anyway, or just forget about it
>>
>>323013714
They are nobodies in those games lmao
>>
>>323015692
The most ingenious game that ACTUALLY happened was that tech guys successfully convinced governments that data retention was a good idea.

Milions of tax dollars are wasted on an anti-terrorism measure that didn't save people in Paris from being mowe down.
>>
>>323015789
Top tier ICT people don't fucking do warez crack. There is literally 0 profit or benefit in doing that. China does it because China has a huge p2p scene.
>>
>>323015669
What does that have to with anything? TW3 and FO4 were the two biggest games of 2015, they sold more than any game last year.

Keep grasping those straws piratekek, the more you pirate the more games will start using Denuvo and other types of encryption.
>>
File: 20.png (3KB, 210x187px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
3KB, 210x187px
>implying i'm going to buy any game with bloated anti-piracy measures that negatively affect performance
>>
>>323015882
Name me the last game that blame piracy for the lack of sales.
There won't be a reply to this post
>>
>>323015862
how do you know that all these scene guys are working for the nsa and fbi?
>>
>>323015946
>he thinks piracy = lost sale
Sorry senpai, my money goes towards actual developers.
Only talentless hacks who are unsure of the quality of their games use Denuvo, that's why there's not a single good Denuvo game.
>>
>>323015946
nice reading comprehension retard.

hes trying to say that most games that uses Denuvo are shit and sells shit. so the argument that piratefags are the reason of a lost sale is a retarded one.
>>
>>323015862
Circumventing Steam was easy. Now it's hard.
It's a demand problem. Denuvo exploits the laziness of 'pirates'.
>>
>>323004269
i dont know why you keep making this thread OP, are you trying to appear retarded or raise awareness for someone to crack it? just be patient bro
>>
>>323015946
Why would I pirate a Denuvo game like Arkham Knight if it's shit in the first place?
If you do your work, and release an actual port that you worked on, you'll get my sale.
If you are a hack and made a shitty job, you won't even get a pirate.
>>
File: 2012-04-24-075.jpg (993KB, 4000x2248px) Image search: [Google]
2012-04-24-075.jpg
993KB, 4000x2248px
>>323016039
>he thinks piracy = lost sale

>he still uses this excuse
>>
>>323016006
That is what happens when your group gets busted by the FBI.
>>
So what games are coming out that use Denuvo?
>>
>>323015946

>they sold more than any game last year.
Yet they were really easy to pirate.

It just goes to show that pirates hardly affect sales.
>>
>>323016119
so you don't know
>>
>>323016136
Mankind Divided since it is by Enix.
Rise of the Tomb Raider.
>>
>>323016136
shitty ones. dont bother looking it up.
>>
>>323016117
There's no excuse.
You do a good job, you get sales, you fuck it up, you get shit.
Piracy is irrelevant.

That's why the best selling PC game of 2015 has no DRM whatsoever.
>>
>>323016176
You ain't getting anything else out of me NSA.
>>
>>323016205
>Mankind Divided
Wow, could be the first actual good game that uses Denuvo.
>>
>>323016270
I enjoyed MGS5
>>
>>323016205
>Mankind Divided
well, if it does use Denuvo I know I won't be buying it.
>>
>>323015935
No China does it because they overproduce academics atm. They have an overabundance of a certain kind of labor,

If there is no material benefit in piracy then hy did pirates do it in the past? Hardly because it was easier on slower computers,

>Money is the most important thing to me so it must be for everyone.
There is a psychological payoff in defying authorities.Especially the nsa issue has hightened the ICT scene's attention to encryption as well as making it more militant.
>>
I don't care.
Most games nowadays are so fucking bad that I don't even bother pirating them.
Can't imagine we reached a point where I find most games not even worth pirating them.
>>
>sudden out of nowhere daily "Based Denuvo" "PIRACY IS FINSHED" threads at the same time every day.

Not suspect at all.
>>
>>323016148
>It just goes to show that pirates hardly affect sales.

It doesn't matter, every pirated copy is lost profit.
10 pirated copies is $600 lost 10,000 pirated copies is $600,000 loss in profits and 20,000 pirated copies is $1,200,000 loss in profits.
>>
>>323004269
Yeah people said that shit about the PS3 too, and how it was unhackable and blah blah blah. There is no such thing as uncrackable anti-piracy software. All AP-software can do is delay people for so long that they give up and just buy the game. It'll never stop work for an extended period of time and it never has.
>>
>>323016205
>Mankind Divided
lmao source fagget
>>
>>323016364
Then why isn't Denuvo cracked?
>>
The new golden age of console piracy couldn't have come at a better time
>mfw they have already installed Linux on PS4
>mfw 3DS has been completely blown open
>mfw Wii U about to be blown open too
Last one is the Vita.
>>
>>323016385
> It doesn't matter, every pirated copy is lost profit.

Not him, but are you retarded? Pirates weren't going to buy the game anyway, how is it lost profit?
>>
>games will get better now! :)
Do you buyeverythingwithouttestingfags really think that?
>>
>>323016259
>implying you know shit
>implying I'm nsa

I just think that there is a spectrum to skills like coding and encryption and I don't believe that just because you are part of a scene group that cracks games that makes you eligible for a free job with the nsa.
>>
>>323016472
You know who publishes JC3?
Guess who publishes JC3.
>>
>>323015995
http://www.destructoid.com/epic-blames-piracy-for-bulletstorm-s-disappointing-sales-225565.phtml

2012, not super recent. But there's your reply.
That was with a very basic google search and the first option.
>>
>>323016506
Because if they couldn't pirate it they would have to buy it.
>>
>>323016385
>implying people that pirated the game would have bought it
>implying you're not a faggot repeating the same point refuted decades ago
>>
>>323016521
No, and everything that benefits the devs makes me sad because it means the industry crash is even further.
>>
File: 1432384381817.png (17KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1432384381817.png
17KB, 390x470px
>>323016385
>It doesn't matter, every pirated copy is lost profit.
>10 pirated copies is $600 lost 10,000 pirated copies is $600,000 loss in profits and 20,000 pirated copies is $1,200,000 loss in profits.
>being this deluded

HOLY SHIT! AHAHAHA
>>
>>323016578
Gee, I fucking wonder. Maybe Bulletstorm was just a shit game and sales reflected that.
>>
>>323016578
>2012
Good. So why are you using a 2012 excuse in your post? Devs haven't blamed piracy for 3 years what makes you think they will start again?
>>
>all these pirate fags in the thread

Literally killing PC gaming
>>
>>323016579

But they wouldn't, they would simply pirate another game.
>>
>>323016579
Dude, most pirates pirate games that are $1.
If they can't pirate the game, they will forget about it.
Plus, no games are good enough that would make pirates want to buy them.
>>
>>323016587
>>implying people that pirated the game would have bought it

Implying that the majority of people who would have pirated it and can't wouldn't go out and buy it.

Stay retarded with your bullshit excuses, I can't wait to see more games use Denuvo.
>>
>>323010481
This.
>>
>>323016492
see
>>323016051

It has always been an arms race, it will always be an arms race.

It's interesting that denuvo came with shills as well.
>>
>>323016562
>Skill enough to decode denuvo
>No job and doing WAREZ instead
Top laughs friend.
>>
>>323016674
Good, I hope they are succesful.
Last thing I want is this pathetic industry full of shitty ports, unfinished games and DLC ridden fuckfests to stay alive.
>>
>>323004269
Denuvo was created ex-scene crackers. It means that the top crackers from the scene left and the shittier ones can't fight them. Sure eventually they will be defeated but it will take time to get enough experience for the newfags.
>>
>>323016747
Of course it is an arms race. Just that one side seems to have given up.
>>
>>323016578
>the same company is now PC-focused, doing UT4 as a completely open-project, community driven and free to play

I guess they didn't really believe in what they said after all.
>>
File: 1381102583069.png (136KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1381102583069.png
136KB, 622x626px
>>323016674
>>
File: 1402727648933.png (259KB, 410x349px) Image search: [Google]
1402727648933.png
259KB, 410x349px
>>323004269
>3DM
>not shit

Just wish CPY wasn't dead.
>>
Denuvofags, one thing I want to know.
Why do you unironically think this industry is worth keeping alive?
>>
>>323016690
>But they wouldn't
But they would and you are fucking retarded to think that if you couldn't pirate that people wouldn't buy it.

The only reason they don't buy is because they can easily pirate. If they didn't have the option of pirating they would buy it.

Not all of them would but the vast majority would.
>>
File: 1370415362134.jpg (314KB, 862x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1370415362134.jpg
314KB, 862x1002px
>>323016579
lets just say that everyone who pirates games has enough spare money to afford the game they would otherwise pirate, how exactly would they HAVE TO buy the game?
>>
>>323016740
>majority of people who would have pirated it and can't wouldn't go out and buy it
Guess what, they do not. Unless your game is a smash hit with a hundred million dollar marketing campaign and a christmas release DRM will kill sales, like in the case of Lords of the Fallen.
>>
>>323016839
>one small group is one side
The retardation is strong in this one.
>>
>>323016839
Believe that then. I'm done with arguing with you.
>>
>>323016661
Well gee anon, I think that was his point
>>
>>323016929
Money.
>>
>>323016740
>I can't wait to see more games use Denuvo.
Sorry senpai, but I think they are going to need to implement Denuvo on the 3DS, Wii U and PS4 if they want to kill piracy, all these are getting CFW.

Piracy can't be killed, simple as that.
>>
>>323016926
why did cpy die
>>
File: now.png (155KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
now.png
155KB, 633x758px
>>323004269
>>323004269
>>323004269
>>323004269

DELETE THIS
>>
>>323017025
>Lead cracker of denuvo games says they have given up
>Hurrr durr why would you believe that
>>
Is fitgirl or corerepacks or remechanics any good?
>>
>>323017149
Just get a PS4 dude.
http://wololo.net/2016/01/06/ps4-elf-loader-and-other-tools/
http://wololo.net/2016/01/04/linux-on-ps4-fail0verflow-get-3d-drivers-to-work/
>>
>>323016997
Denuvo has been around since September 2014. Since then 2 groups have made cracks for it. Your "one small group" makes up 50% of the groups who have managed to crack it.
>>
File: 1day.png (15KB, 590x419px) Image search: [Google]
1day.png
15KB, 590x419px
>>323016661
I agree with you.
My point was that developers blame piracy all the god damn time.

>>323016673
http://www.greenheartgames.com/2013/04/29/what-happens-when-pirates-play-a-game-development-simulator-and-then-go-bankrupt-because-of-piracy/

Here's another one from 2013. Now it's only 2 years.
I wonder if I could look harder and find one from 2014 or 2015. My guess is, Yes.
>>
>>323017263
I never had any issues with RE Mechanics repacks.
Don't know about fitgirl.
>>
>>323017205
3DM is just the "lead" because they're pretty much the only ones doing it right now and they've always been awful at it. They might as well not have been in the "arms race" at all.
>>
>>323017091
In the Soviet Union young people would copy banned Beatles songs on xray plates and distribute them that way.

Theythen listened to that music in the canalisation.
>>
>>323017096
No idea. They just stopped releasing cracks since V3 came out so people assumed they died.
>>
>>323017096
Groups die and are reborn all the god damn time.
Helps keep people out of jail.
>>
>>323017205
>lead cracker
So someone with more skill will come around.
>>
>>323017321
>2013
Oh my. It is current year minus 3. Come on step your game up.
>>
>>323017383
>Well they are small time and awful
>But they are still a small group
So what is a big group then? One that doesn't even release cracks?
>>
>>323017321
Funny how even with all that, the guy still recommends buying DRM free games.
Not even devs side with Denuvo.
>>
>>323017321
>le simulator meme
if no one buys it it's probably because no one is interested in it
stop making simulator games no one wants your literal bloatware
>>
File: 11165962_1_l.jpg (73KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
11165962_1_l.jpg
73KB, 600x634px
>>323017474
Okay. Lets wait then. Any day now.
>>
File: 1327840665428.jpg (177KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
1327840665428.jpg
177KB, 600x386px
>>323017383
>they've always been awful at it.
Why do you keep talking shit?

They are the only ones that have cracked it, CPY did as well but it was by using the same method as 3DM.

So if 3DM is so terrible where are the cracks from others?, Denuvo has been around for two years now and only 3DM and CPY have cracks for it. Where are all the cracks from these crackers you seem to think can do better.

Two years anon and not a single crack from anyone else, keep talking shit though m8.
>>
>>323017321
It's really funny how pathetic these fucking idies are.

I refuse to give them my money on principle.
>>
>>323015020

Maybe not for you or a minority of others, but for most people, yes. they are.

I find Mega Man games easy as fuck but they still have a reputation of being some of the most difficult games made. Doesn't really give any real credence to making a post or point like:

>Mega Man games are hard LOL

MOBA games are fucking trash. Shut the fuck up you pleb.
>>
>>323013616
>To poor to buy
>To

Haha, fucking idiot.
>>
>>323017756
3DM pls go
>>
>>323017828
Sick burn m80.
>>
I find it amusing that all these moralcuckies have spent around 25 years mad as fuck because games were pirated mercilessly.
>>
>>323017882
Exactly. They went away.
>>
>>323017882
>p-p-pls don't reply to me with facts
>I only have memes
>>
>>323017713
Russia is the brink of financial ruin atm.
I suspect it will take two years max and then somebody from some BRICK backwater will turn up and crack it.

And until then not every dev is going to be willing to let his modding scene die for piracy reason.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
I played Fallout 4 for free. What's the problem here
>>
Funny how the only decent game of 2015 has no DRM.
>>
>>323017815
Saying Mega Man games are easy is like saying RTS games are easy if you play the first level of the campaign on easy mode.

Playing an RTS at a high level is hard, and blowing through a Mega Man game in 30 minutes is hard. Both are way too hard for casuals to ever attempt.
>>
>>323004269
Meanwhile all games will run like dogshit that's lords of the fallen, which looks like ass on low but runs like some super open world garbage, thanks denuvo
>>
>>323018002
Name games that require you to use .exe script extenders
>>
>>323018062
>lords of the fallen
Man, apart from the first Borderlands, has a game ever been shilled as hard as that one?
>>
>>323016379
i feel you
>>
>>323007103
I forgot the last time I used a scene crack, its always p2p these days
>>
>>323010824

>Still thinking that AAA titles means good titles

you should fuck off now instead kiddo
>>
Another news about nothing happening being blown out of proportions and promising to revolutionize x because some spaz said so.
It's like I'm on /pol/ and this is another "happening", when in reality nothing at all is going to happen and people will forget about this in a week
>>
>>323018150
>Bethesda
I refuse to shed a tier for their games. Perhaps I will when they start making RPGs again.
>>
>>323005697
Coming from the guy using "loophole" every other word. Piratefags these days.
>>
I find it funny that Denuvofags are acting as if this industry didn't turn into complete and utter crap.
>>
File: Golden.png (205KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
Golden.png
205KB, 330x319px
>>323018361
How is that Just Cause 3 crack m8?
>>
>>323018385
And only Bethesda
>>
>>323018171
It was actually a decent game, additional exposure from pirates would've helped it. As it was, nobody bothered to even give it a chance.
>>
>>323005371
>the entire internet
>not a normalfag safezone since 2009
>>
>>323018535
Also this. The golden age of the internet is long gone.
>>
>>323018485
Did they fix that game?
I refunded that piece of shit the day of release.
>>
>>323017494
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/aug/12/mobile-game-shooting-stars-pirates-noodlecake-studios

>2015

Fuck, now it's only a few months since game developers blame piracy.
>>
>>323007180
They sure do.

Skidrow

Skidrowgames.net
>>
>>323018803
>Mobile game
>>
>>323018803
Hurr, Ctrl+V'd the wrong link.

http://www.noodlecake.com/we-pirated-our-own-game/
>>
>>323017321
>Greenheart intentionally uploaded a cracked version of its game to torrent sites, but modified a bit of the code.
http://www.geek.com/games/developer-torrents-own-game-after-adding-in-game-piracy-to-thwart-pirates-1553549/
>>
I know that most pirated games probably aren't 'lost sales', but I can't help but wonder what games would look like today if pirating never happened.

Without having years and years of anti-piracy measures to take inspiration from, would ridiculous DRM services such as Uplay exist?
>>
>gog
>>
Reminder, 74 BILLION dollar a year of piracy vs 80 something for buyfag
>AAA game publisher on suicide watch
>>
>>323018910
You do know that isn't skidrow? The real Skirldrow don't have a website.

Don't believe me? Go download any game from there and look in the files, there will be a 3dm.dll, a Ali123.dll or a Codex.dll. They are a bunch of people who make money off the clicks on the download links, they use other peoples cracks, pretend to be Skidrow and people like you earn them money.
>>
>>323019080
>would ridiculous DRM services such as Uplay exist

Interesting that you went with Uplay over the biggest DRM and it's inspiration in Steam.
>>
File: 1442992860070.gif (950KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1442992860070.gif
950KB, 320x213px
>>323020225
Steam is digital distribution platform therefore DRM, Uplay is DRM first and foremost, with additional content for their games locked under system. Also Steam isn't DRM, Steamworks is, there is a number of DRM-free games on Steam that don't use 3rd party DRM or Steamworks
>>
File: smug_bitch.jpg (29KB, 366x440px) Image search: [Google]
smug_bitch.jpg
29KB, 366x440px
>>323020954
>Steam isn't DRM
>>
File: Isis Banter hand.jpg (159KB, 1075x603px) Image search: [Google]
Isis Banter hand.jpg
159KB, 1075x603px
>all these pirates panicking that they will suddenly be 'NO GAEMS'
>>
>>323021037

Not him, but stop being silly. I have steam games that I can freely copy and play everywhere. It depends on the game.
>>
>>323021037
SteamWorks != Steam. Steam is a content delivery system, Steamworks is actual DRM. If you argue that content delivery systems are DRM, then your local torrent tracker is too
>>
>>323021163
>steam games that I can freely copy and play everywhere
no shit, shovelware might as well be free

>Steam is a content delivery system
That was primarily made to hinder piracy. WON handled multiplayer just fine in the days before steam.
>>
>>323021712
>That was primarily made to hinder piracy
Yes, but that doesn't mean you're right, when there's a clear name for the system that actually imposes DRM in Steam games.
>>
File: steamworks landing page.png (233KB, 960x1040px) Image search: [Google]
steamworks landing page.png
233KB, 960x1040px
>>323021280
Really, even Steamworks isn't DRM in and of itself. It's the whole featureset of Steam's social network (high scores, UGC, friend lists, achievements, etc) - but it does also include an option for enabling a DRM check. HOWEVER, this option is disabled by default, and each developer chooses whether or not to use it without any pressure or guidance from Valve.
>>
>>323020954
Steam is DRM first and foremost. It has since added features to disguise this fact.

It's primary purpose was always to provide stronger anti-piracy. Otherwise, WON was doing fine.
>>
>>323022920
Primary purposes can change. Primary purpose is only that, a primary purpose.
>>
>>323004269
Poorfags on suicide watch
>>
>>323023075
>Steam at it's core is DRM
>b-b-but my content delivery and social networking means it can't be DRM

Valvedrones make me sick.
>>
>>323023283
What? I just used the same words you said. You need help m8
>>
>3DM
yeah thats the only cracker team
>>
cant believe how fucking stupid some of you are, just like the other anon said, what 3DM did was an exploit not a crack, eventually its gonna fall off the face of the Market just like all the other DRMs that they tried to shove down our throats
>>
Give it a year or 2 and denuvo will get fucked. We just need good tools to mess with x64. Till then no one cares enough. Most people who would be doing this kind of stuff just make money with malicious software instead.
>>
File: 1452095788943.jpg (406KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1452095788943.jpg
406KB, 1050x1400px
Bruh... post 3dm grill
>>
>>323024230
>fake tits
>borderline skeleton
>lingerie that pretty much reveals everything

Disgusting, would not use the pic to wank. at least not more than once
>>
s'fine with me, senpai. I haven't bought a game on pc since Deus ex HR. I'll just chip away at my backlog, and replay modded skyrim over and over again.
>>
>>323024230
those are some huge fake titties
>>
File: 1450149207124.jpg (21KB, 474x296px) Image search: [Google]
1450149207124.jpg
21KB, 474x296px
>>323004269
>3DM
Chinks can't into piracy, more at eleven. Literally nobody interested in Just Cause, the only reason why its not cracked yet.
>>
The biggest deterrent to wanting to pirate games is the fact that most games these days are casual garbage.

Maybe 1 game per year is worth playing desu
>>
>>323004269
You do know a new group that is even better will show up and do it, right?
This happened so many times before.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x1136px
>>323007258
This kind of shit really interests me.

Do we have any idea why something as menial as using the shotgun, or opening a door in MGS V is not possible withh these cracks? As in, what in the coding allows nearly everything else to run OK, but not the aforementioned? Is this some sort of built-in fail safe?

Serious question, I am not trolling
>>
File: 1376081119365.png (61KB, 585x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1376081119365.png
61KB, 585x1197px
>>323009289
>Wow these guys sound like cunts.

They are
>>
>>323004269
Who the fuck will care about video games in 2 years?
>>
>>323026795
Explain, I'm very interested.
>>
>>323027573
>2018
>/v/tards born in 2000 will turn 18
>???
>/v/s ded
>>
File: 1424734508137.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424734508137.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>323004269
People said the same shit about StarForce in 2006.

Take it from an old fag.
>>
>>323004269
Considering I don't play modern games anymore I don't give a shit.
The gaming industry is going from bad to worse with each new game, so much of that is true I don't want to play the games even if I could get them for free.
>>
>>323029417
Ocarina of Time was the best game ever made and from that point on it all went downhill right?? Fuck game maker guys man... FUCKEM...
>>
Games are cheaper than ever.

There is literally no excuse to pirate.
>>
File: Finitivus withdraws cooly.jpg (24KB, 194x349px) Image search: [Google]
Finitivus withdraws cooly.jpg
24KB, 194x349px
>>323004960
Nobody cares what is and isn't factual or credible, they only care that so-and-so said a thing and they want people to react to it. That's 90% of all news stories/articles these days, the other 10% is about violent crimes and wars and shit.
>>
>getting 2015+ games

top zizzlo m8
>>
>>323029915
>AAA releases are sold 10 to 20$ more not even counting DLC
>>
>>323031641
Use gray market

you can't use that excuse
>>
>>323006092

Your mother is a casual.
>>
>>323004269
HAHAHAHAHAHHA Pirates BTFO
>>
>>323031641
>AAA releases

You mean the garbage games only shitters who like Call of Duty and have zero taste overall would play?
Ever since the 2009 there hasn't been one single good AAA game.
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.