[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's yours, Mr. Nick...are you going to take responsibility?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1363145763728.jpg (62KB, 415x640px) Image search: [Google]
1363145763728.jpg
62KB, 415x640px
it's yours, Mr. Nick...are you going to take responsibility?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hx8WTHcie0
How do I know this is really mine?
>>
>>322969816
I've been locked under your desk for two weeks. You bought me the pregnancy test. You broke my hymen and fucked my vagina with the proof blood as lube, but you were drunk and don't remember this.
>>
>>322970078
>but you were drunk and don't remember this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_TIs5-7aTo

If I don't remember this, then why would I buy you the pregnancy test? That's an action only a man who's worried he got someone pregnant would do.
>>
>>322970790
We can look at the security cameras you're not afraid of. You kept me locked under surveillance forever. Who am I to say why a drunk man does anything? You brought it to the office and told me to urinate on ti.
>>
Pregnant loli is the best
>>
Reminder that marrying or having a nonprofessional relationship with a Fey ends badly.
>>
File: kasumi chan.jpg (376KB, 1095x1199px) Image search: [Google]
kasumi chan.jpg
376KB, 1095x1199px
>Maya will never love you as much as she loves burgers
>>
>>322972315
I thought the appeal of lolis was that they can't get pregnant?
>>
The whole "Mr. Nick" thing always freaked me out since my name is Nick. I guess it must be like someone named Zach playing Deadly Premonition.
>>
>>322972719
But she likes noodles, not hamburgers.
>>
File: Edgey (1).gif (60KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Edgey (1).gif
60KB, 960x640px
>>322973682
She's eating a hamburger right there, pal.
>>
I refuse to play the most recent Phoenix Wright game because of how old Pearl looks.
>>
>>322973682
She likes both ramen and burgers
>>
>>322974482
I know that feeling.
>>
the cutest
>>
File: baka.gif (192KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
baka.gif
192KB, 960x640px
>>322974956
she's shut a shit
>>
>>322972834
That's what makes it double hot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.