[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zelda 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 2965039-2016.jpg (90KB, 1016x568px) Image search: [Google]
2965039-2016.jpg
90KB, 1016x568px
why would it be a bad thing if it came out on both Wii U and the NX à la Twilight Princess on GameCube and Wii?
>>
Nothing. The more platforms a gem is on, the better. This is a win for Wii U onwers because it was made specifically for the Wii U (so the gamepad will be great for it), it's a win for NX owners because they get to play a game without shilling $350, and it's a win for Nintendo as they make bank.
>>
>>322919098
Here's your reply.
>>
I can almost guarantee it will come to both.

They would never cancel the Wii U version, would be a huge shitstorm, they will also probably release the Wii U version first, I seriously doubt they will delay the Wii U version just to match the NX one.

But the simply HAVE to release a NX version, or at the very least have NX be BC and then market Zelda U as something the console can play. (Though why the fuck would you put a Wii U game at the forefront of your new console?)

Nintendo simply has to have Zelda U ready for the NX launch, they'd have to be absolutely retarded not to, they need to have learned after the failure that was the first year of Wii U. Give people some sort of privlieges for coming back if they played the Wii U version. But holy fuck, NX needs Zelda U. The little businessman inside me will fucking explode if Nintendo doesn't realize the NX needs a game like Zelda U for its launch, absolutely must have it.
>>
I really, really, really want this to come out

do you think it'll be available after E3 or late winter?
>>
>Wii U version
>No extra content
>Shit graphics
>Slowdowns

>NX Version
>All DLC included
>At silky smooth 45FPS
>720p
>>
Why does everyone think this is going to be on NX?
I dont see Skyward Sword on the WiiU and that closed the Wii cycle. Zelda U is probably going to close the WiiU cycle too.
also
>NX will be very different from WiiU and 3DS
What if the game relys heavily on the gamepad
>>
Apparently some people have bought a Wii U to play nothing but Zelda U, so they're mad that they could have saved money and not bought a Wii U at all. It seems silly though, surely you wouldn't buy a Wii U unless it had games that interested you and were currently available.
>>
>>322920907
I didn't buy mine specifically for Zelda but I certainly expect it at some point
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if it sees a port at some point, but people who think it's going to be another TP scenario where they ended up delaying the game specifically for a simultaneous port job are fucking out of their minds, considering we still know all of jack shit about the console itself.
This is just a case of the traditional "Zelda delay" lining up with a particularly shitpost-heavy NX rumor mill.
>>
If they don't show anything for Zelda U in June, I'm calling it right now, it's dead and likely on the NX. Or knowing them, they'll release it on both consoles, and the NX version will be the go-to game for its launch. But I'd rather have that than another Hyrule Warriors or some other half-assed spin-off.
>>
>>322920309
Didn't they delay gc to?
>>
File: Zelda Premiere.webm (3MB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda Premiere.webm
3MB, 550x310px
>>322920857
>What if the game relys heavily on the gamepad

Seems it's just a map, which is sorta nice, but hardly necessary for the experience.

Maybe you can read the book Link carries too, who knows. I wished Ni No Kuni were on the Wii U for that reason once.
I'll admit, it's a gimmick however.

Skyward Sword is a good point though, as is this: >>322922443
>This is just a case of the traditional "Zelda delay" lining up with a particularly shitpost-heavy NX rumor mill.
>>
>>322919098
Would this mean that the WiiU is the only its' own Zelda game?
That is to say a Zelda game that was purely its' own for a period of time, I know Zelda games travel
>>
>GC version of TP was the definitive version
>Wii version lazily flipped to reverse the screen and had some waggle gimmicks and bloom
>game was still mediocre

>same situation here
zz
>>
>>322924471
You're forgetting one important thing though anon, The NX will probably be a good deal more powerful than the Wii U compared to the Wii and Gamecube.

And the possiblity of Zelda U running 60 fps on NX? 60fps>Gamepad features.
>>
>>322923792
*is the only nintendo console without it's own zelda game*

I dunno what happened there. Must be ghosts
>>
DESU I wish this game was NX only for no compromise but since I have a Wii U and won't get whatever Nintendo poops up next for at least 2-3 years, I won't mind.
>>
File: link shrug.jpg (53KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
link shrug.jpg
53KB, 500x441px
>>322919098
Other than the fact that it would mean the WiiU is the first Nintendo console without an exclusive Zelda, nothing really. I just don't see it happening as it requires you to believe Nintendo would break 30 years of tradition when it comes to announcing game consoles. At this point we know nothing about the NX other than Nintendo revealed its existence well before they wanted to to quash rumors that they were going 3rd party/mobile only.
>>
>>322919098
Because then it will be a weaker, smaller game than it can be because of the NX's improved technology.
>>
Delay the Wii U title so it can be be shipped a year late as a watered down NX title instead of just shipping on time and promising a full featured and proper NX title in half a decade.

Gee. I fucking wonder.
>>
Is it bad that this is already my GOTY
>>
>>322929415
Yeah, because Zelda games are mediocre.
>>
File: 1383102171704.png (673KB, 1142x578px) Image search: [Google]
1383102171704.png
673KB, 1142x578px
>Skyward Sword was 5 years ago
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>322930235
>>
>>322919098
I really like the new art style
>>
>>322931758
>can't follow up on my claim
>has to post a meme since he can't debate for shit
Come on, now. Really?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.