[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vidya Confessions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: PRIEST_N.png (8KB, 185x243px) Image search: [Google]
PRIEST_N.png
8KB, 185x243px
For everything that doesn't deserve its own thread, but deserves to get off your chest!

I'm so autistic when playing Souls games, I have to pick up every single item, even if it is my Xth time through.
>>
File: hans.png (178KB, 1297x621px) Image search: [Google]
hans.png
178KB, 1297x621px
I play mirrors edge with this control scheme.
>>
File: 1391372965699.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1391372965699.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>322899525

>2016 believing in God
>>
Every strategy game I play I conquer the middle east until the rise of Islam never happens.

I don't blame consumers for the state of the games industry. I blame industry standards for graphics and budgets.

Vr is a piece of shit
>>
>>322899525
I'm replaying all my Steam games. In French.
>>
I can't grow out of videogames
>>
I still haven't beaten a castlevania game
I bought a copy of MH3 for the Wii because I want to play one with a controller

I feel like a jaded faggot for not going next gen, but at the same time I can pick up games for dirt cheap, and thanks to microsoft's ass backwards way of handling backwards compatibility, sony's piss poor selection of ps3 games on the ps4, and the not-so-good library of the WiiU, I just don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>322902775
I have been replaying Oblivion in Russian.
>>
I unironically find the 'Real Emotion' song from FFX2 really catchy.
>>
I love TW games but I always stop mid-game which means I never play with the best units, so I play custom games to have fun with them
>>
>>322899525
I try to keep count of how many enemies I kill and how many times I die.
>>
when i play a game where you manually level up stats, i'll quit and restart dozens of times until i figure out how best to min-max
>>
>>322899525

I shill FFXV
>>
I think Sticker Star is a fun game. I also think they should have marketed it differently and made it easier to go back and buy more Thing stickers. Maybe a Thing sticker book that you could buy on the fly or something. I never used them in battle, but fuck trying one out in a puzzle only to have to spend 8 minutes getting a different one and trying over.
>>
I gave myself max stats using console commands when I got to the mansion in VTM:B. I also used a walkthrough for all the Ace Attorney games because I thought they were too hard
>>
I used a walkthrough for the last half of super metroid when I played it in 2015. Still is one of my favorite games of all time, I've never played a game like that before.
>>
>>322899525
Undertale was an alright game, and I'm already hype for whatever's coming next for it, but everyone makes it sound disgusting, whether you love it or hate it.

MGSV looks like it's fun to dick around in.

Pokemon isn't dead to me, and Pokken isn't garbage, as someone who actually got to play it.

Sm4sh's last few DLC characters piss me off and I didn't even vote in the ballot. There was no one I really wanted in.

Littlebigplanet 3 only disappointed me in regards to single player story, and I experience very little crashes now.

I haven't played most of the games /v/ really likes yet and I feel bad but I'm always too lazy.
>>
Anyone who thinks the enemies in the DLC of Dark Souls 2 are good, in enough quantity, or just not bullshit is a goddamn retard.

Iron Crown is just ambush after ambush, Ivory is just 50 enemies packed in 1 room, and Sunken is "every enemy has infinite poise"

Everything else about the DLC, bosses, items, level design, is pretty good though.
>>
>>322899525
When I'm stuck on a certain part of a game, I'll ask myself "do I really care about this game?" If the answer is no I'll look up a walkthrough then and there and probably use it for all other times I get stuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.