[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought a ps3 and ive never had one before. What are some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (50KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 639x479px
I just bought a ps3 and ive never had one before. What are some good games for it? I like RPGs and shooters. Is there a list of /v/ recommended games for PS3?
>>
>>322891142
Mgs 4/all the other mgs games.
>>
File: IMG_20141204_022254.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141204_022254.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>322891142
what this anon said >>322891985
+Ratchet and clank all mainline games
+pic related
+various HD collections except for Silent Hill
with dragons dogma comming to pc you might wanna get it there
>>
Throw it out the window, turn on your N64, and play pokemon snap instead
>>
>>322892180
Is dragons dogma really good? Ive heard many times about it but never bothered to look it up
>>
>>322894024
it's my favourite RPG.
great combat and surprisingly good story.
the first 2 hours are somewhat dull tho
>>
>>322894359
What about weeabo RPGs, anything worth my time?
>>
Uncharted series
Little Big Planet series
Resistance series
Infamous 1 and 2
Kingdom Hearts HD
>>
>>322894604
sorry can't help you with that.
i don't like that genre.
>>
>>322891142
If you've never played Katamari, you HAVE to get Katamari Forever.
>>
>>322891142
What is the context of this photo?
>>
>>322894604
Resonance of Fate
3d Dot Game Heroes
Ni No Kuni
Eternal Sonata
The Tales games
Disgaea (SRPG)

For the story:
Nier
>>
>>322894931
Ive never played it, but years ago i downloaded a demo for the 360, it was boring as fuck, just rolling around sticking things to your body, whats the purpose?
>>
Infamous 1 and 2
Motorstorm games
Wipeout HD + Fury
Journey

If you haven't played them elsewhere then also:
Catherine
Nier
Vanquish
Dragon's Crown
Zone of the Enders HD Collection

>>322894604
Tales games are worth a look. PS3 has Graces f, Xillia and Xillia 2, Zestiria and Symphonia 1 and 2 HD. Any of them are fun to jump into. Personally I like the Xillia games most.
>>
>>322895218
Do you have to play them in any order? The tales games i mean.
>>
>>322895175
It's got really innovative and fun gameplay, most of the missions have different objectives to keep it unique and the music is gotyay.

Doesn't sound like your thing though, ignore that post.
>>
>>322894359
you forgot that grigori is the best antagonist since forever. its been so long since a dragon that talked had the personality and VA right. beating him made me feel so complete i never actually moved on to the ever fall till much later in life.
>>
>>322895492
well yes the final fight is fucking amazing.
i took that as part of "good story"
>>
>>322895417
Still thanks for the recommendation, anon.
>>
>>322891142
MGS 1-4
Yakuza games
Uncharted
Demon's Souls
>>
Killzone 2
>>
>>322895308
They're usually entirely separate, like mainline Final Fantasy games. If two games are directly tied it's usually obvious (like Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia 2, in which case obviously play Xillia 1 first).

So you can start with any you want that has a unique title basically.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.