[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morrowind>>NV>>Oblivion>>DaS2>>>Fal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: MorrowindCOVER.jpg (62KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
MorrowindCOVER.jpg
62KB, 375x500px
Morrowind>>NV>>Oblivion>>DaS2>>>Fallout 3>>>Skyrim>>>>Sardines>>>RC Cola>>>>Fallout 4
>>
>>322804856
Congratulations your taste is shit-tier
>>
>>322804856
Morrowind and NV. Best games of their series.
>>
>>322804856
How is FO-NV any different from FO3?

I only played FO-NV, not FO3.
>>
>>322804856
Morrowind is awesome no matter what
>>
Are you seriously shitting on the best cola in the biz, RC FUCKING COLA?!
>>
>>322806375
YOU N'WAH!!!
>>
>>322807631
It doesn't suck that hard.
>>
File: 1a155.jpg (378KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1a155.jpg
378KB, 1600x900px
>>322804856
morrowind is so dank. One of the most dissociative games ever.
>>
Morrowind
>Hard to get into, but fucking amazing once you do

New Vegas (Hardcore mode)
>Somewhat difficult to get into, but you'll never go back to regular mode once you do

Oblivion
>Easier than Morrowind, but not as fulfilling. Overall the middle ground for Bethesda RPGs

New Vegas (Standard mode)
>Slightly better than 3 in terms of combat/character building, but bogged down by railroading and an uninteresting world

Fallout 3
>Don't think too much about it and you'll be fine. Great exploration and atmosphere, but far from the best Fallout game

Fallout 4
>Greatly improved combat at the cost of removed RPG elements

Skyrim
>Nordic adventure game with RPG elements

Arena, Daggerfall, Fallout 1, Fallout 2
>LOL who?
>>
>>322804856
>Fallout 3 better than Skyrim

Killyourself
>>
File: reading messages in dark souls.png (64KB, 352x116px) Image search: [Google]
reading messages in dark souls.png
64KB, 352x116px
>>322804856
>doing quests for Hlaalu in Balmora
>Hlaalu noble got killed, have to kill whoever did it so that people know nobody fucks with Hlaalu
>guess I better go to his house and look for clues
>talk to the maid, she gives me a description of the attacker
>go out to find this man, maybe I can ask around to see if anyone knows him
>literally the first person I go to is a town guard who gives me the name and location of the one guy in town who fits the description
>somehow this man has not already been apprehended despite committing the world's most obvious murder
>it was so obvious I literally expected it to be a false lead, like the maid was lying or something
>so anyway I go confront the guy and get nowhere talking to him
>can't turn him in to the guards
>try sneak killing him since that's what I was paid to do
>kill him with a single sneak crit, nobody in the building reacts to this in any way
>somehow the guards were alerted though, even though nobody could have alerted them
>these are the same ace defectives that couldn't solve the world's most obvious murder 2 minutes ago
>apparently I have to taunt the killer into attacking me, but trying to do it just gives me constant "you are pathetic" responses despite having speechcraft as one of my higher skills
>fuck it, just kill him and go back to Hlaalu before the guards catch me
>Hlaalu gives me shit for killing the guy they ordered me to kill because they "don't associate with murderers"
>dropped the game immediately, haven't played it since
>mfw people tell me Morrowind is good
>>
>TFW put like, 300 hours into Morrowind in the last two months.
>I've done everything there is to do in the game.
>I've played every mod worth playing, as well as almost a hundred mods not worth playing, just for the chance at new content.
>My game is such a rickety, barely-functioning tower of mods all struggling not to crash every time I load the game.
>I've filled three different modded houses with enough treasure to buy a small planet.

>TFW I just want a new quest to go on, a new dungeon to explore, or a new place to visit, so I can feel like there's a reason to keep playing...
>>
File: E114.jpg (491KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
E114.jpg
491KB, 1600x900px
>>322810450
>not using mcp
Regardless, saying mw isn't good from one quest is retarded. If you take 15 minutes to set the game up with a few necessary mods it's an amazing game. If you take a day to set even more mechanic/bug fix mods up it turns into one of the best games of all time. At least you chose based GHH.
>>
>>322804856
Morrowind=Skyrim>Oblivion>Daggerfall>>Arena
>>
>>322812047
>TFW I killed Dren and replaced him with his sister who is an idiot and easily manipulated by me and the Telvanni advisor I sent to live in Ebonheart.

Bitch I got Hlaalu fags in my pocket like it's nothing.
>>
>>322810892
Make new niche characters. Steamrolling the game with one guy gets boring as fuck. Once you know where/what everything is that's when the game is best since you can plan the exact character you want. Doing everything/going everywhere with one character ruins the game imo because it stops being a role playing game when you assume essentially all roles instead of creating specific characters for particular quest lines and style of play/behavior.
>>
>>322804856
This is true reverse minus the sardines and cola
>>
>>322812391
>Morrowind=Skyrim
10/10 bait.
>>
>>322807575
HAHAHAHA oh wait r u serious? You oughta loosen up them nostalgia goggles my friend ; D
>>
>>322812549
not bait
>>
>>322812391
I agree with this although I've never played Arena.
>>
>>322812480
I've never been into making new characters. It just does nothing for me. I like hoarding piles of loot that would make dragons jealous and completing new and interesting content, rather than starting over all the time.

Actually, the early game of Morrowind is the hardest for me to get through because I know it so well that I lose interest.
>>
>>322804856
Rc is the best you mother fucker
>>
>>322807631
Aw dude you gotta play it. DC was a lot of fun to explore but the game is aging. Some people love it and some people hate it there doesn't seem to be an in between for F3. It just depends on your specific taste in games but for like 5 dollars GOTY I'd say try her out. If you played F4 it might be hard going back lol.
>>
>>322812753
Insisting that shitposting isn't shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>322812967
not really
>>
File: 1439242632312.gif (2MB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
1439242632312.gif
2MB, 480x335px
>>322809554
acceptable
>>
File: E102.jpg (309KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
E102.jpg
309KB, 1600x900px
>>322812408
in my game my Tong/SHH character usurped every faction, rules morrowind with an iron fist and taxes the living shit out of everyone. I can mark any npc and send assassins after them as well.
>>
>>322809554
I'm copying those for future use.
+1, guy.
>>
>>322813075
Haha, what a faggot.

Bitch I took over Morrowind in the name of glorious House Telvanni. Other houses think they still have power, but they only exist because I allow them to. I have faction bases and towers in their lands, I put people I want in control of their councils, and I make decisions for the entire island.

Now all I need is to build myself a fortress at the top of Red Mountain.
>>
>>322812047
That quest sucked because of a series of issues that were indicative of larger problems with the game, it's pretty telling that you need to mod it to enjoy it in the first place.
>>
File: 1443252787741.png (89KB, 930x714px) Image search: [Google]
1443252787741.png
89KB, 930x714px
>>322810892
>>322812789
I know these feels all too well. I actually wish I could get myself interested in playing niche characters like that one anon recommended, but doing that has never been able to keep me interested in a character for more than a day or two. In pretty much every game like this, or even MMOs, I will almost never have a second character, and on the odd chance that I do create a second character, it's because I've lost, corrupted, or otherwise fucked up my first save. Usually because of mods gone wrong.
>>
>>322812789
raping the game world with one guy and not building any player agency is like a kid eating too much sugar and getting sick. Mw is best if you play it like an involved tabletop game/novel but that takes time to get into and most people steamroll the overworld and play in a very depersonalized and distanced way. I haven't played the game in like two years but when I was into the lore and shit and was playing it slow with multiple characters and really role playing it was some of the most fun I've had with video games. Though I'm sure the copious amoutns of bud helped quite a bit.
>>
>>322804856
where would u rank ESO?
>>
>>322813364
>Telvanni
Telvanni is the casual choice, everyone plays them. Boring as fuck when you can just magic everything in your path.
>>
>>322813775
>Mw is best if you play it how I play it
>>
>>322813575
>it's pretty telling that you need to mod it to enjoy it in the first place
non issue when bottom line the mods rectify nearly everything wrong with the game without totally changing what the producers envisioned. It doesn't bother me that mods make the game better.
>>
>>322814096
>morrowind is best if you play it like a role playing game by building characters with different roles
play it however you want
>>
File: JRoc.jpg (66KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
JRoc.jpg
66KB, 400x287px
>>322814656
>play it however you want
That's exactly what I was saying. You're the one who was defining "the best" way to play it.

I'm not even saying I disagree with you. I'm jus sayin. KnowwhatI'msayin?
>>
>>322815308
I hear you bro bro
>>
ESO = BEST BETHESDA TITLE

FACTS:
>Online
>Fun, unique PvP
>Clever guild store system to kill off cancer-tier auction houses
>See all of Tamriel

y r u fags still masturbating with mods?
>>
>>322804856
oblivion is shit and is the worst game on that list.
>>
>>322814465
It is an issue if I don't know shit about modding and just want a polished, entertaining game in exchange for the money I invested in it.
Why is it somehow unreasonable for me to just buy a game and expect it to be good on it's own merits?
>>
>>322816673
Did oblivion touch your nuts when you were a kid or something?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.