[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
What went right? How has Denuvo been able...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 31
File: denuvoad.png (87 KB, 1520x719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
denuvoad.png
87 KB, 1520x719
>>
>>322775796
By being used in shitty games nobody cares about
>>
>>322775903

This.

The only game using it that people actually wanted (MGSV) got cracked within a week.
>>
Didn't Lord of the Fallen pretty much proved that piracy has no impact on sales whatsoever?
>>
By destroying people's HDDs and SSDs before they are able to find a way to crack it.
>>
This is a good thing. I don't get why people on this website don't understand that piracy is bad for the industry. Maybe because no one here has ever had a job not in fast food.
>>
>>322776125

Yes, but nobody wants to listen to proven fact when it doesn't further their agenda.

See "we want the Call of Duty audience". The average CoDfag only wants the CoD brand, not some other IP attempting to wear CoD's clothing, yet publishers are still convinced chasing them will work.
>>
File: DUMB FROGPOSTER.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DUMB FROGPOSTER.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>322776305
>piracy is bad for the industry meme
get out
>>
>>322775796

Denuvo was cracked a few times, the only uncrackable DRM was Diablo 3s always online DRM.
>>
>>322776305
That's why games with Denuvo have sold many times the amount as games that don't use Denuvo right? How much did Lords of the Fallen, Arkham Knight, or JC3 sell on PC?
>>
>>322776117
Is not even that functional and its an old version of Denuvo.
>>
>>322776472
Curiously, that DRM convinced me to never buy that shitty game. Actually, I'm thankful for Blizzard, I dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>322776447
hope you love all those yearly AAAA rehash, son. Cause nobody is gonna make that sequel you've been waited for.
>>
There would be zero fucking point in pirating FIFA anyway, the online features are essential unless you're on a console with local co-op.
>>
>>322775796
>denuvo has been cracked
>bragging about nobody wanting to crack FIFA

Yeah, woo hoo, good job.
>>
Every time its cracked they update it and say its never been cracked. The people who actually crack this shit don't give a shit about games like Just cause 3 but if its a big game it gets crack with in a week.
>>
>>322776117
top fucking kek
>>
>>322776747
Are you fucking serious? Fifa is one of the best selling games every single year and one of the best selling franchises of all time. Is /v/ really this retarded?
>>
>>322776170
THIS THIS. denuvo slices your HHD's life by more than half. These buy only guys are gonna be replacing their hard drives every year.
>>
>>322776654
Do you somehow think that piracy not existing would stop CoD selling astronomical amounts of copies? You can even look at the sales numbers for Denuvo games and they're usually not that impressive. And selling large amounts of copies isn't going to make everyone do anything but cater to the lowest common denominator because it still makes the most money and is the easiest to do.
>>
>>322776571

Funny, because I was able to play the whole game with a cracked version.

But I guess the evidence of one anon saying it doesn't work means it doesn't work.
>>
why would anyone want to crack fifa 15?
its the same shit as the other 10 before.
>>
>>322776654
>Trust me, I know what I'm talking about, my dad works in the industry
:^)
>>
>>322776906
People who buy fifa don't buy any other games.
Not because they pirate
>>
>>322776979
Denuvo games actually sell less than games with out DRM like Fallout 4.
>>
>>322777150
Not true, they buy Football Manager too.
>>
>>322776906
It's a console series and the PC version is gimped to shit, there's no reason to buy it on PC if you own a console and most people who play Fifa do so on console, Football Manager dominates the PC market because it runs on pretty much anything
>>
>>322776906
That's pretty irrelevant, since it's also not very popular on PC.
>>
interest in cracking games in general has decreased. demand to pirate games also decreased but now there's hardly any competition for fastest crack etc. before since cracks are so available and games aren't 30Gs you can always just pirate and try out a shitty game now you just avoid it altogether.
>>
File: 1409502311419.gif (2 MB, 200x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409502311419.gif
2 MB, 200x250
>mfw moving goal posts itt
>"i-it'll be cracked soon, you'll see!"
>"i-it's not like i wanted it anyways, baka"
also hhd and ssd bricking have been disproved a long time ago, despite how much you keep parroting it like it's true
>>
Denuvo is a test of game quality

you know that if a game has Denuvo, then it's a shitty game since Denuvo has only been used on shit games.
>>
>>322777274
>the PC version is gimped to shit

It's exactly the same.
>>
I can still easily pirate on consoles. This just means I have to wait an extra week on PC. better than sheeling for 60$ for a game and I get all the DLC for free.
>>
>>322776747
The fact that they claim is reason enough for every group out there to try their hardest to crack it.

>>322776763
It hasnt been cracked, they just bypassed origin and made Denuvo useless. Denuvo itself still couldnt be breached.
>>
>>322775796
too bad Denuvo fucking hurts consumers
>>
>>322777534
are you fucking dumb? If the game is piratable then the software failed. Its fucking broke.
>>
>>322777503

Yea I'm waiting for the newer consoles to get cracked so I can pirate games there. I typically only buy pc games because it's the best experience while the consoles get purged when the next one comes along. The PC is like an archive of games.
>>
for some reason my dick get rock solid when i think about pirates that can't pirate games
>>
>>322777376
the only game that hasn't been cracked was FIFA
>WOW! You guys were talking so much about it now you don't want it because it can't be cracked?
>LOLREKT
:^)
>>
>>322777570

ow mommy now i have to purchase digital goods with money
>>
>>322777765
jc3.
>>
File: 1450860864384.jpg (296 KB, 860x1152) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450860864384.jpg
296 KB, 860x1152
>>322775796
That's becuase nobody gives a fuck about FIFA on PC to crack it,meanwhile MGSV got cracked in a week.
>>
>>322777345
Geez I wonder why. When people say that PC gaming isn't full of retarded nerds I always point out to the most played F2P garbage and that FIFA sells like shit on PC. Also the fact that football manager always sells so good also points out that the PC gamers that do care about football ended up playing fucking spreedsheets.
>>
>>322775796
>game no one cares about

They really showed them
>>
>>322777858
only reason chinese don't care about that game. They are on haitus until the next big game comes out.
>>
File: theylive21.jpg (488 KB, 1536x1208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
theylive21.jpg
488 KB, 1536x1208
consumerism=neo feudalism
if you are a consumer you are a god damn slave
>>
File: DRM.jpg (377 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DRM.jpg
377 KB, 1024x768
I HAVE BROUGHT PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND SECURITY TO MY NEW EMPIRE
>>
>>322777721
what games? I probaly can pirate all the games you are thinking about besides FIFA and JC3.
>>
>he doesn't play FIFA
>>
>>322777882
WHERE IS JUST CAUSE 3 CRACK?
;)
>>
>>322777943
People would play football manager on their consoles if controllers werent so shit for it.
>>
>>322777967
OH SHIT

A FUNCTIONAL SOCIETY

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO
>>
>>322775796
just saves me from buying certain games t b h, if a company thinks its a good idea to pay for shit like this which has no provable benefit how can i trust them to make a good game
>>
>>322775796

> piratefags

But piratefags don't give a fuck about Fifa. Fifa only appeals to normies who were going to buy it anyway.
>>
>>322777159
If FO4 or GTA VI had Denuvo, predictably nobody would give a shit.
>>
>>322777943
It's because, historically, FIFA has been a bit gimped on PC, plus its better for casual couch co-op. Plus the fact it has a low playerbase for online is a downward spiral.
Football manager is the go-to PC football game
>>
>>322777953
>only reason chinese don't care about that game
no you lieing faggot they gave up on denuvo in general
>>
>>322777953
i believe some 3dm head honcho finally broke the silence over their efforts a couple days back. they've been trying, they nearly gave up, they have a lead, they expect AAA piracy to be near dead within 2 years.

bbs plop 3dmgame glop com/thread-5008785-1-1.html
>>
>>322775796
>bragging about uncracked games nobody has actually bothered to crack

I mean, I guess.
>>
>>322778101
I can just walk to the store and steal the game. I don't want to because its not a good game with anything original. same fucking game as the last one.
>>
>>322778194

People would give a shit enough to crack it
>>
>>322778137

>How to spot piratefags

>If a company pays for security measures to get ahead of illegal behaviour i'm not going to "pay" for them
>>
>>322776305
The most pirated games often sell the most. Call of Duty gets pirated "millions" of times and has been a yearly release cash cow for over a decade.
>>
>>322775796
Tales of Zestiria got cracked day 1 of its release and it was protected by Denuvo.
DENUVOFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
No Batman Arkham Knight crack either
Denuvo pretty much won
>>
>>322778401
not really mate, if it had a provable benefit I'd understand but it doesn't, I can't even think of a good complete game that's even used denuvo
>>
>>322778071
>JC3
that one, must be a bitch watching all those funny webms knowing that your poor ass can't enjoy it
I can't wait for deus ex and other future denuvo games
>b-but they're all shit!
of course they're :^)
>>
>>322778401
Those security measures often inconvenience or hamper the customer's ability to use the product they purchased.
>>
File: stalkerfacezoom.gif (195 KB, 291x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stalkerfacezoom.gif
195 KB, 291x260
>shilling for DRM
>shilling for EA
>shilling for EA's DRM on a shit game that only Brazilians want that actually has already been cracked
>>
>>322778447
/thread
This proves Denuvo is shit useless garbage.
>>
File: 1412826694021.jpg (585 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412826694021.jpg
585 KB, 1500x1500
>>322778125
Slavery keeps the masses to do repeititve tasks for pieces of paper that only allows them to do what they can with what they got.
They have no freedom
Everyone judges you for what you have and if you try to opt out you get on drugs and alcohol to deal with social rejection

I mean rape is not legal why should be forcing people to be a slave be legal

If society is so functional why is everyone fucked up in their minds
Everyone is depressed or have some mental issue and every family all hates each other in the same house

It is literally a prison system then when you go home it is another prison that you get beggars on a screen asking you for the slavery points that you just recieved for the day

No
society to be functional needs to focus on individuals wills first and I mean
EVERYONE on the planet.
>>
is pirate hating some sort of old "inside" meme or are people actually against it now?
>>
>>322778401

> namefag
> tripfag

Hidden. :^)
>>
>>322778298
>I can just walk to the store and steal the game
you're too much of a pussy for this shit
> because its not a good game with anything original
>b-but it's not good, b-b-b-uut!
I love it, keep it coming
>>
>>322778665
Dunno, I think I'm tempted to agree with Sid Vicious on that score.
>>
>>322778486
Isn't this the batman game that's unplayable on AMD computers cuz of FPS issues? The demand a game has on the platform influences whether or not it's going to get cracked and in what time frame. If none of the people cracking the game could play it even if they bought it I can't imagine they'd bother.
>>
File: untitled-1-polyp.jpg (95 KB, 800x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
untitled-1-polyp.jpg
95 KB, 800x300
>>322778125
brace for the recoil.
>>
>>322778665
total freedom is no different from total chaos
>>
File: 1429479234969.jpg (2 MB, 2800x2700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429479234969.jpg
2 MB, 2800x2700
>>322778857
Total freedom will exist and total chaos does not exist if our wills of the planet is helping each other out for the betterment of mankind.
The govt and secret societies of the world want to keep the populace in their place and unhappy though.
>>
>>322777967
>work 8 hours
>sleep 8 hours
>play 8 hours

Man I fucking wish. Hour+ long commute times, late night insomnia, and errands mean only work gets a solid 8 hours consistently. I would love to live in this consumerist capitalist hellhole utopia if it meant I actually got 8 hours of legit *free time* every day.
>>
File: 1413379.gif (980 KB, 500x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413379.gif
980 KB, 500x280
>>322776543
>>322778378
>a game without an established fanbase, with absolutely no other defining features (including multiplayer) for advertisement -- except being a DaS clone -- doesn't sell
OK.

>AK and JC3
Apparently completely fucked on launch.

Trying to over-simplify an argument to better counter it is a strawman. There's just a very limited amount of data for the product.

Fifa, for example, still sells.
>>
I will never ever buy jc3.
If it gets cracked I will happily pirate it.
If not, then I won't.
But I won't touch that game unless it hits $2.50 in like 2 years.
>>
File: denuvo.png (202 KB, 731x863) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
denuvo.png
202 KB, 731x863
>>322778447
DELETE THIS! ZESTIRIA DOES NOT COUNT!!
>>
>>322778447
Seriously? Who even wanted Zestiria?
>>
Fallout 4 was cracked BEFORE THE OFFICIAL FUCKING RELEASE and it still sold like hotcakes without Denuvo because it had an actual audience (normies).
>>
>>322778740
it's fun to watch when pirates suffer and whine about it
>some new hot game thread disscusion
>people posting stories, posting tips and having fun
>there's always at least one CRACK WHEN guy in those thread
funny stuff, if pirates don't want to pay thay should be not able to play
fair and simple
>>
>>322779094
>Total freedom will exist and total chaos does not exist if our wills of the planet is helping each other out for the betterment of mankind.

>Total freedom will exist if everyone decides to have the same opinions and ideas on what's "best" for the world

great post you fucking moron

>want to keep the populace in their place and unhappy though.

wrong, fucking moron, jesus. An unhappy populace is an unruly populace.

You type like you almost sort of have a point but you just don't fully grasp the concepts you're trying to bullshit
>>
>>322776654
>yearly AAAA rehash
>nobody makes sequels
>yearly AAAA rehash
>nobody makes sequels
>yearly AAAA rehash
>nobody makes sequels

Yeah okay, this doesn't add up.
>>
>>322779137
AK is a bad port job by itself dunno if lack of denuvo would change things.
>>
>>322779553
>when pirates suffer

I wouldn't describe "I have to wait a couple weeks for a free commodity" to be suffering.
>>
>>322776125
How? Seriously I've only seen the game, I've never actually looked in to it. How did it prove that? Good sales or nobody pirated it or something like that?
>>
>>322779471
>Who even wanted Zestiria
Enough people for 400K downloads.
>>
>>322779554
You did not even understand what I said
Societies goal is to raise everyone up together which means it is to focus on all individuals together.
>>
>>322775796
Fun fact, Denuvo games got pirated so often they had to get rid of the day count.
Also, PS4 has a kernel exploit and they already made Linux run on it, all 3DS models have been blown open, and fucking Nintendo used the keys from the 3DS on the Wii U, so expect that one to fall soon.
Plus the PS3 emulator is advancing at an impressive pace and 3DS will get a emulator soon now that it's completely open to us.

It's a new golden age for piracy.
>>
>>322779137
>Fifa, for example, still sells.

Sports games will always sell because sports fans don't give a fuck as long as they can sports.
>>
>>322779704

This.

I've got a backlog a mile long to keep me occupied, waiting a few weeks for yet another game is about as much suffering as having to wait 10 minutes in line.
>>
File: denuvo.png (16 KB, 137x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
denuvo.png
16 KB, 137x222
>>322775796
>Denuvo boasting about pirates not even attempting to crack FIFA15.
Its a gift that wont stop giving.
>>
>>322777376
It's quite a fact that there's not a single good game that uses Denuvo.
>>
>>322779847
15 was cracked. a year late
>>
File: #ayy'd.jpg (16 KB, 320x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#ayy'd.jpg
16 KB, 320x216
I'm sorry, but why would anyone want this industry to stay alive in it's current state?
>>
>>322775796
and then EA realizes that piracy was actually helping them sell legit copies in third world countries and it had no effect on them selling games in the first world.
>>
>>322775796
if you buy an EA game that also has denuvo then you should kill yourself twice, you are the cancer
>>
>>322779804
Society does not have a "goal," society is a concept. Do you mean a specific society? If so, which society? All of them? Some? Western nations? Small town suburbs?

>Societies goal is to raise everyone up together which means it is to focus on all individuals together.

Why, cuz you said so?

>You did not even understand what I said


You don't even understand what you're saying.
>>
>>322779843
But I spent a day's worth of my minimum wage job to buy a ticket so I wouldn't have to wait 10 minutes.

u jealous? :)
>>
>>322779471

> denuvo fails
> 'lol it doesn't count :^)'
>>
>>322780031
This.
Unfinished games, day one DLC, games esentially cost $120 due to all the DLCs they get, etc.
Killing the industry would be an act of mercy.
>>
>>322780114
You could have bought something else with that money.
>>
>>322779791
>How?
It didn't sell at all. Even though it was never cracked. So it proves that even perfect protection does not guarantee sales.
>>
>>322780114
legit this is the kind of attitude I picture a poster has whenever they brag about anti piracy measures. Like nigga what do you even get out of it if it has DRM or not, someone pirating the game you bought affects you in 0 ways
>>
File: 1452016018579.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452016018579.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>322780031
My knigga. If we were killing the industry by pirating, it'd be a mercy kill.
>>
>>322779471
>Denuvo get BTFO day 1
>b-but the game sucks!!!
Lol retard. DENUVO IS SHIT.
>>
>>322780271
Oh. Thanks for the answer.
>>
>MGSV
>unfinished garbage

>Just Cause 3
>broken on release
>like JC2, it gets boring in 30 minutes since there's nothing to do apart from blowing up shit

>Mad Max
>bam ham combat grindfest

>Battlefield Hardline
>pirating it would only allow to play it's awful campaign

>FIFA
>implying anything has to be said

>Arkham Knight
>literally the most broken PC port in history

>Lords of the Fallen
>shilled to death Dark Souls ripoff that on release only worked on specific hardware configurations

>DA:I
>singleplayer game with shitty MMO gameplay

>Tales of Zestiria
>weebshit

How did they manage to make every single Denuvo game be so bad?
>>
>>322780328
>tfw some suit wearing shill tries to argue with bad math that every pirated download of their game is thousands of dollars lost

If only downloading Black Ops 3 6 million times really had the power to siphon money out of Activision's wallet.
>>
>>322778447
>>322778447
>>322778447
>>322778447
Defend THIS Denuvodrones.
>>
File: 1449648446626.jpg (38 KB, 369x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449648446626.jpg
38 KB, 369x354
>Denuvo uncrackable
>Go to their building and steal their source code or bribe an frustrated employee to leak it

And there, nothing to stop pirate anymore.
>>
>>322780508
the people who pay to use denuvo have no confidence in their product most likely
>>
>>322780103
Society can have any goal right now the goal of secret societies is to destroy racism and religion at the same exact time.

We need to evolve worship of items has not evolved since the beginning of time and we need to focus on ourselves to bring the greater good out of all people.

That is my opinion you can have a different opinion
If I was a supreme leader that would be my goal to make the dysfunction of man to cease to exist.

And that statement is garbage and I will have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>322780508
>TOZ
>bad
It sold 100K copies in a month. It's the best JRPG released on PC this year. Even better than Trails in the Sky SC.
>>
>Tom Clancy's HAWX 2
>out of the blue it stays almost 2 years without a crack
>no one made a big deal of it's DRM

>Denuvo
>not a single Denuvo game has lasted more than 6 months without a crack
>hailed as the unbreakable DRM

Why?
>>
File: 8530690.png (278 KB, 406x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8530690.png
278 KB, 406x385
Sorry piratefags, but you'll never be able to pirate Fifa 15.

Just admit you've been defeated.
>>
>>322780763
Sales don't make it better, and Steam already has shit like Dota 2, no need for weebshit cancer all over it.
>>
>>322780964
>weebshit
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>322780271
Guarantee sales was never the argument. The argument is that piracy cuts into sales. So, maybe all games would earn an additional 2-5% sales or something. That would help the industry. You can support piracy all you want - I personally don't mind piracy. But, technically it would add profits to the industry.
>>
>>322780881
You can probaly get it at a bargain bin at any store for 10$ in the next couple of months.
>>
>>322781065
Fuck off weebshit, your cancer should have stayed contained in consoles.
>>
File: downloadpizza.gif (538 KB, 800x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
downloadpizza.gif
538 KB, 800x450
>>322775796
>>
File: 1450538246831.jpg (7 KB, 112x112) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450538246831.jpg
7 KB, 112x112
Why do you guys dislike pirates so much?

I mean what the fuck, they don't do anything to you OR the games, if you want to buy them and they don't why do you give a shit?
>>
>>322781176
Nah Japanese games are the only good games.
>>
>>322781179
I would if I could
>>
>>322780718
>Society can have any goal right now the goal of secret societies is to destroy racism and religion at the same

>We need to evolve worship of items has not evolved since the beginning of time and we need to focus on ourselves to bring the greater good out of all people.

>That is my opinion you can have a different opinion

I don't even know what your opinion is. That line above doesn't mean anything. It's a runon sentence with only a semblance of coherent thought, with something about the illuminati in the first line.

>If I was a supreme leader that would be my goal to make the dysfunction of man to cease to exist.

How? 1984? Brave New World? Machine uprising? Full communism? Is the dysfunction of man just that people like having *stuff*?

>And that statement is garbage and I will have nothing to do with it.

I don't even know what you're referring to.
>>
>>322780881
I just pirated it on PS3. What now?
>>
>>322781374
MGSV was it's last chance and they blew it away.
The whole industry needs to crash, burn and be reborn.
>>
File: food-printer-4.jpg (45 KB, 537x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
food-printer-4.jpg
45 KB, 537x406
>>322781179
>>322781375
The future is coming.
>>
Unless they include Denuvo in PS4 games, you can't stop me.
http://wololo.net/2016/01/04/linux-on-ps4-fail0verflow-publish-their-fork-of-the-linux-kernel-wip/
>>
File: 1395820615106.png (69 KB, 2000x541) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395820615106.png
69 KB, 2000x541
>>322781252
>Update
>>
>>322781595

How does that have anything to do with my post?
>>
>>322781252
Post-purchase rationalization

If you bought a pizza from pizza hut for 10 bux and I walked in and high-fived a server and got the same pizza for free, you'd be miffed about it. You'd find any reason to disparage me for getting it for free, regardless of how easy or difficult it was, and you'd look for anything to convince yourself and others that paying for it was the right thing to do.

At least that's sort of the mentality between pirates/not pirates
>>
>>322781252
Ignore them, it's shills.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 194x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 194x259
Astrosurfing: The Thread
>>
I'd be mad against pirates, but this industry is so fucking bad that I actually hope they lose a fuckload of money.
>>
>>322781767
haha you probaly bought GTA 5 and Fallout 4 while I got them for free. Did you enjoy shelling out money for that DLC too youfucking buy fag?
>>
>>322781595
Pro jewbook spambot propaganda? It's reddit so I'm not surprised, they fucking banned a guy for asking Julian Assange a question regarding censorship on reddit.
>>
>>322780508

tbqh family that list is right for the most part, except hardline's campaign.

that shit was good
>>
>>322781159

This is a joke right? In Europe we just had a sale for fifa at Gamemania (our equivalent of gaystop) for €2 (yes, not a typo) for PS4.


Cause nobody plays the 2015 version when the next one is out (i don't know why I play 15 with my friends once in a while cause I got it EA access).
>>
File: 1397100826166.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397100826166.gif
2 MB, 310x325
I hate DRM so much that despite PC being better it makes me want to just play PS4 instead since game discs aren't tied to a single account and they don't need internet to play
>>
So, any more info on abnormal disk usage of denuvo infected games?
Was there even more tests or something other than that da:i screencaps?
>>
>>322777460
isn't the PC version a port of the 360/PS3 version instead of the PS4/XB1 version
>>
>>322781972
>haha you probaly bought GTA 5 and Fallout 4 while I got them for free. Did you enjoy shelling out money for that DLC too youfucking buy fag?

There's a small probe in my nucleus accumbens that releases an electric shock and causes a dump of dopamine in my brain every time I buy a video game or DLC. When I bought GTA5, I bought all the DLC for it at the same time, and the electric shock was so intense and long lasting that by the time the ambulance arrived my pants were soaked in my own seminal fluid.
>>
>>322778447
Tales didn't use denuvo.
>>
>>322781387
alright here is the agenda
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Items deteriorateq the connection we have between each others as humans and nature itself.
When the collapse comes you will see a partial end of the item worship and society be more focused on what I am talking about.

Those things are affecting us as we speak maybe not machine uprising but the rest are true.
>>
>>322782405
This was true for one of the recent Fifa games. Might have been 2015. The next one apparently will be the current gen version.
>>
>>322782069
see
>>322782579
>>
>>322781146
Fun fact: pirates spend more money on buying games than the average vidya consumer.
Fun fact: pirates are more likely to be positive about games they play because they got them for free.
Fun fact: pirates talk about games they play with their friends just like anyone else, spreading positive word of mouth, which is free advertising
Fun fact: companies don't gain increased sales by making their games uncrackable, they simply end up with less people playing their games
>>
File: laughing.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>322775796
>fifa 2015
>>
>>322782298
Don't be surprised if that stops being a thing in the next decade or two.
>>
>>322782340

it was all unconfirmed bullshit
>>
>>322782425
http://store.steampowered.com/dlc/24010/

You won't come out of your perpetual orgasm coma for twenty years.
>>
>>322782721
fun fact: nobody gives a fuck about how you justify doing it
>>
>>322778447
Piracy is theft you fucking retard. You didn't pay for that copy, right? Therefore you're a theif scum who needs to hang. Thanks for ruining video games for hard working people like myself who actually buy games and help support the very devs that you hurt with your piracy.
>>
>>322782783
I know but until that happens it's still very tempting
>>
>>322781146
>But, technically it would add profits to the industry.

No, it wouldn't. Of all the people I've ever known or spoken to who pirate, just about all of them wouldn't have purchased the product in the first place if they couldn't pirate it. Your post is just a lite version of the "1 pirate download = 1 lost sale" argument corporations use.
>>
So how does Denuvo work, what makes it so hard to crack? Why didn't anyone do the same thing before?
>>
>>322782851
Fun fact: buyfags get butthurt when they realize how much money they've wasted on games that weren't worth it
>>
File: 1445786203348.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445786203348.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>>322775796
I fucking love how they keep switching games when someone can finally be bothered to crack it

First it was LotF, then it was DA:I, now it's Fifa 15 - all with the same flavour text
>>
>>322782987

Person who actually studied law here.

Digital piracy isn't theft. Theft implies that the original owner no longer has access or ability to use the property in question. A pirate copy (copy being the key word) does not prevent the original owner from accessing or using the original property in question, therefore no theft has occurred.

At most, there could be a civil case about copyright infringement, but that's just a bunch of nebulous wank over how much was "lost" in "potential sales", both of which are concepts that have no basis in reality.
>>
>>322783248
fun fact: money isn't tight for me because I live in a developed country

cunt
>>
>>322783267
FIFA was actually the first game to use Denuvo.
>>
>>322783469
>I'm using my money as firewood. Don't worry, I can afford it.
>>
File: 1450187447876.png (307 KB, 600x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450187447876.png
307 KB, 600x530
>>322782987
This shit can crash and burn for all I care. I have a gigantic backlog of old games, from a time where the game industry wasn't hollywood 2.0.
>>
>>322783372
Jesus what kind of shit cheap community college did you study law (if you're actually telling the truth). Top lel, fucking pirate cucks already shaking in their boots making excuses when they know that if they got caught they'd get fucked by the long dick of the law.
>>
>>322783469
Fun fact: you're giving your shekels to jews and trying to make yourself feel good about it
>>
>>322776654
OOOOHHHHHHHHHH, the reason Blizzard doesn't make games anymore is because we aren't throwing even MORE money at them!

Ffffffffffffffffucking genius!
>>
>>322783469
>getting ripped off is fine because I have enough money to throw away
that's great m8
>>
>>322783248

luckily that's why i'm very picky about what i actually go and buy

i'd probably look back and be pissed if I wasted so much money on buying 6-hour long AAA games with no replay value.

for fun stuff that actually does entertain me? Sure. Sadly enough too many pirates have that dumbass creedo of >buying singeplayer games lol which is why now we're inundated more and by by multiplayer, online only MOBA assfaggot garbage and pay2win iOS garbage. You do occasionally need to kick some money to the industry or they're going to only going to pump out lukewarm shit-stew
>>
>>322783557
>>322783621
>>322783724
lol games on steam are dirt cheap

shame you guys are stuck in Brazil tho.
>>
>>322783619

Except that it isn't.

The only time when law enforcement gets involved with piracy is if you're selling pirated copies of stuff. The guy on the corner selling bootleg games is doing more damage than Stan_the_Man downloading a copy from KAT for his own use.

Until Stan_The_Man starts making copies to sell, he can only be hit with a civil suit, which most companies won't bother pursuing because he's one person with shallow pockets doing no damage to them.

It's nice to see that you have literally no evidence to support your position. Makes it easier to show that you're a complete retard.
>>
>>322776571

>old version of Denuvo

No shit it's old now. The simple fact is when something has sufficient interest you simply aren't going to stop people form pirating it.

Even if you have a team of the greatest programmers ever. That team doesn't mean shit against tens of thousands of bored novices all working from different angles trying to tear it apart.
>>
>>322782579
>all that shit

Anon you know that illuminati and world-spanning conspiracies and shit are more like Lovecraft horror than anything else; intangible, otherworldly, and not particularly real.


>Items deteriorateq the connection we have between each others as humans and nature itself.

Yeah, if your comparison is humans who live in buildings and drive automobiles and have jobs versus animals who live in the wild and every waking hour of their lives is either a mad hunt for food or a desperate fear of being consumed.

>When the collapse comes you will see a partial end of the item worship and society be more focused on what I am talking about.


"When the _____ apocalypse occurs it's gonna be a bunch of brotherly love (and not a violent worldwide riot over the last remaining resources and viable land)"

Is that what that line means?
>>
>>322782405
not like that since 2014 or something
>>
>>322783619
I would be legitimately surprised if any officer of the law that understood what movie/music/video game piracy was, not only didn't give a shit about it, but partook in it themselves.
>>
>>322777064
You didn't though, since you still can't play the prologue with even the most recent crack

So why lie on the internet?
>>
>>322782846
what the fug
>>
>>322783619
Pirates don't get fucked by the police, but by company lawyers.
>>
Listen here buyfags, this is how most pirates mind works:
>game is out, costs 60€ (or whatever it is in dollars, full price)
Case n1: piratefag really wants game, likes the game
>piratefag buys game

Case n2: piratefag doesn't want to buy the game, game gets cracked
>piratefag downloads cracked game

Case n3: pirate fag doesn't want to buy the game, game doesn't get cracked
>piratefag doesn't play the game
>>
>>322782484
Yes it did.
https://steamdb.info/app/351970/depots/
Check the branches.
>>
File: 1452008601970.jpg (207 KB, 920x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452008601970.jpg
207 KB, 920x900
>>322775796
I-I-IT'S NOT FAIR! MOM C-C-CUT MY ALLOWANCE CAUW I W-W-WOULDN'T TAKE OUT THE TRASH
>>
>>322784459
Not even, because lawyers are expensive and companies know that piracy isn't harmful so it's not worth it.
>>
File: 1284319815803.jpg (24 KB, 251x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1284319815803.jpg
24 KB, 251x251
>Just Cause 3 still not cracked

Denuvo lost some battles, but when it wins, it wins hard.
>>
I've pirated X-COM 5 or 6 separate times over like 3 fucking years and just now finally bought it because the long war mod only works with the latest update and all the copies on PB are from 2013.
>>
>>322781146
This is a poor argument. If Piracy accounted for only 5 percent profit loss, that is fine. You lose more money making new anti piracy tools that get cracked anyway.
>>
You remind me of this Asian dude I used to work with that spoke broken English and went on and on about dumbshit that never made any sense
>>
>>322784637
See >>322778447
Day 1 pirate for all Denuvo games.
>>
>>322784824
It does happen to individuals, but I've only seen it happen with music. Like some single mother of 3 getting sued $80k cuz her kids downloaded not even enough MP3s to fill a CD. I don't think it happens often. I think they just decide to arbitrarily ruin a family's entire life just to make an example out of them.
>>
>>322784824
I fucking dare you to confess your crimes to a company that you stole games from, but I bet that won't happen because you fucking know they will fuck you up.
>>
>>322775903
This. DJ MAX TRILOGY went for several years before getting cracked but you never saw them making a big deal out of that.
>>
>>322785232
The offense there is that you publicly disrespect them so they have to save face, they don't actually care about whatever games you pirated.
>>
File: now.png (155 KB, 633x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
now.png
155 KB, 633x758
>>322775796
>>322775796
>>322775796
>>322775796

DELETE THIS NOW

YOUR GOING TOP PUT PIRATE BAY OUT OF BUSINESS
>>
>Fifa
oh wow
great accomplishment, I guess.
*Applauds audibly*
>>
>>322776305
>Maybe because no one here has ever had a job not in fast food.

notevenasubwayanalogy/10
>>
>>322785026
>be big man CEO of big game company
>latest cinematic experience corridor shooter FPS just sold big numbers in its first week
>consider yourself to be somewhat competent due to this
>pour a shot of whiskey to celebrate while you watch an interview with one one of your underlings about the huge success
>underling whining about pirates or something
>you thought pirates only operated in the 1600s or Africa
>underling describes, with very convincing statistics and figures, how each pirated copy of your big name shooty game results in thousands of dollars in lost sales
>panic.jpg

>hire a second dev team just as big as your inhouse team to develop DRM
>dump hundreds of thousands of dollars in research and development
>you know this will pay off in the future when all piracy of your games cease

>type up a big greentext story on /v/ to celebrate
>peter out halfway through when you realize you don't have a punchline or a funny ending
>bazinga
>>
>>322780271
Lords Of The Fallen: Digital Deluxe Edition (2014) PC - CPY

It got crack like two month later, but nobody gave a shit, the buzz was dead, hell, it never had a buzz to begin with
>>
Why buy steam games when you can just pirate?
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 31
Thread DB ID: 362662



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.