[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would brutally facefuck Curie until she gags and vomits all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: cure.jpg (24KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
cure.jpg
24KB, 394x394px
I would brutally facefuck Curie until she gags and vomits all over my crotch and pull her off so she can gasp for air and puke, then facefuck her again until I squirt a hot load of thick salty jizz down her throat, then I'd roughly fuck her synthetic asshole. After we're done I'll make her clean her shit off my dick with her mouth and clean up all of her barf from my crotch and the sheet, then refuse to cuddle with her in bed, and the last words she'll hear from me before she tearfully drifts off to sleep is "You're the best sex doll I've ever had."
>>
>>322755536
Same
>>
>>322755536
I was fine with this until you said "no cuddle"
>>
I pay people to do this to me. Must be a side effect of being raped when I was a kid... huh.
>>
Do synths even have genitals?
>>
>>322755536
>then refuse to cuddle with her
Fucking monster

>>322756165
Post asshole
>>
File: 1451946599634.png (369KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
1451946599634.png
369KB, 500x507px
>>322755536
This... this is the thing that humans call "love"?

Such confusing and scary things...
>>
>>322756305
Why its not like you have the capacity to please me. You're on /v/
>>
>>322756395
No, Curie, don't listen to people like that. Love is about caring for people, understanding them and making them happy, not dominating them and hurting them to feel good at their expense. You're a good person and you deserve better. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

I love you, Curie.
>>
>>322756496
You're a whore it doesn't matter what you want or think. Now post
>>
>>322755536

Synths don't need air.

Holy fuck why hasn't the commonwealth been using drowning to determine if they're synths or not...

So many parallels can be drawn to the salem witch trials...bravo bethesda
>>
>>322755536
>refuse to cuddle with her

please no
>>
>>322756848
Because it works the opposite way to what it should retard
You end up only killing them if they're NOT a synth
That's a stupid idea
>>
>>322756165
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: curie ishygddt.jpg (511KB, 714x847px) Image search: [Google]
curie ishygddt.jpg
511KB, 714x847px
>>322758768
>>
File: currie.jpg (423KB, 900x1263px) Image search: [Google]
currie.jpg
423KB, 900x1263px
Godlike
>>
>>322760209
Love what Shad was going for here, but he still sucks ass.
>>
>>322755536

> crotch
> cuddle

Autism.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.